The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Career

I know I have several stories I need to finish but this story just wrote itself. I do not plan any additional chapters. Any comments or feedback, please email to

This work is fiction. If you are not eighteen or older, don’t read any further. Note, there are several incestuous mentions of an adult stepson and his stepmother but these are not the whole of the story.

My name is Sally. I am or was your average single parent Mom. That was before this all took place. Right now I am, well I cannot believe what I am doing. It had seemed so straightforward at the beginning.

I tried to remember how it all started.

* * *

It seems like it centered around one fateful day. It is been a lousy day at work and I had been so pissed at how my boss treated me. I was thinking of pressing sexual harassment charges, the fucking pig. I was sure he must have taken lessons from my ex-husband, Jason.

When I had gotten home and I found my son Jared on the computer again. There were dishes piled in the sink, clothes strewn around his room, and he couldn’t seem to break away from that computer of his.

“Did you fill out any college applications today?” I asked through gritted teeth, knowing the answer.

“No,” he had responded in that flat voice, never taking his eyes off the screen. It infuriated me. Why couldn’t he do anything useful? What would he ever do with his life? He was a very smart boy, the teachers had assured me. He just needed to find a focus, besides that computer screen.

And it was not that I did not love him. Of course I did. I was just so worried about his future. Why did it always have to come out in such anger?

I turned and walked out before I said anything I would regret. Then I found my exercise videos on the floor, having been stepped on. Fucking shit! It was one of my only releases for my frustration. I had started them trying to get in shape for my husband, not that he ever noticed. But it had become such a therapy for me. Damn men, always ruining my life!

“Jared,” I had yelled! “What happened to my videos?”

“Mom,” Jared said remorsefully as he came into the room. “I’m so sorry it was an accident.” Well at least he was being somewhat repentive, even if it might have only been an act.

“But I have made copies of them. I was able to retrieve the video on them and put them on this DVD,” he held out two DVD’s. Damn. Even if they didn’t work, I was impressed.

And that from that day on my life was changed. I no longer thought of Jared as lazy and a longer thought of him as hopeless. I realized he is quite industrious; he is quite talented. Well, it might have taken me a few weeks to come to this conclusion but it started that day.

The DVD’s did work, and I started seeing the good in my son. I think it may have been the last time I was ever mad at him.

I came home a few days later and he wasn’t at his computer! He must be at Tom’s, his best friend’s, house, I thought. But I found him in the backyard taking pictures over the fence. I assumed it was of our neighbor’s twenty year old daughter, I could feel that anger rising in me. But as I got closer, I saw he was taking pictures of the neighbor’s dog.

“Hi Mom,” he replied cheerfully.

I felt ashamed of my suspicion.

“I pulled out Dad’s old camera and started fooling around with it,” he explained.

I blushed. Jason had bought a digital camera and had tried to get me to pose for him, the pervert. I had done so much to try to keep him and he wanted to turn me into some pornographic object!!

“I am just going to bring these up on the computer; you want to look at them?”

It was good to see him interested in something besides video and computer games.

“Sure,” I smiled at him. He was such a good boy. I would do anything to help him.

“What’s in your bag?” he asked as we headed in.

“Oh, I bought a few new items,” I told him. “Felt like my wardrobe was getting a little boring.

“Why don’t you show me while I upload these?”

“Great idea,” it was nice he wanted to see what I got.

I went to go change while he transferred the pictures to his computer.

“Wow,” he told me as I came back out. That looks great.

“You think so?” I asked. I was pleased he liked them.

“Yeah,” he smiled. “You have great legs; you should show them off more.”

I was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt. Hell, I couldn’t remember when I last wore a skirt, especially one so short. Damn, it must have been since my college days.

I saw a frown on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” he tried to assure me. “It’s just...”

“Just what?” I coaxed him.

“Well, what would I know about women’s fashions? It is just I think you would wear more of a heel with a dress like that.”

I retreated to my bedroom to look at the full length mirror. Shit, he was right. I should wear more of a heel. The only problem was that the one-inch heels I was wearing were the biggest heels I owned. Being 5′—10″, I had never felt a need to wear heels.

Well, it would have to wait until tomorrow.

I changed into the second of the five outfits I would model for him that day. He would like this one. The skirt showed even more leg than the previous one. I had hesitated buying it.

Modelling? The thought echoed through my head.

“Nice one, Mom,” he told me as I came out. It made me glad I had gotten it. “Here, let’s look at my pictures.

I looked at the screen and I was amazed at the talent that he had. Where had he get this talent from? Then it hit me, maybe this was a career that he could pursue.

Over the next week I kept an eye on his work as he kept taking pictures animals, landscape, and people. He was very good at taking pictures of people. That was where his talent lied. And that is what I told him.

“But be careful,” I warned him. “People, especially women, might get the wrong idea if they see you snapping shots of them.”

I wanted to encourage him so that week I bought a new camera. It was more up to date and higher quality than Jason’s old camera but it was for his career. We had the money, after all.

At least that’s how I thought back then. I mean we still have a lot of money. But I thought we could just spend it like that. This before I realized that you save that money for special-purposes, we shouldn’t spend it willy-nilly.

But I digress. As I was saying, he was taking wonderful striking pictures of people, especially women. I could not say what it was, but the pictures were very enticing. I had not realized it then, but they turned me on. Still they’re not a lot of people to take pictures of. Well, there are a lot people but they get ‘weirded’ out when someone was taking pictures of them. This is especially true of young men taking pictures of women. The might think Jared was a pervert or something. It was even strange for me when Jared started taking pictures of me.

What was even more unnerving, I enjoyed him taking pictures of me. I kept telling myself that he would get into trouble if he went around snapping pictures of strangers but a part of me wanted that camera focused on me. It seemed so wrong at first, but it was for his career. Mother will do all sorts of things for her son’s career. I would do anything for my son’s career and, well, I have done just about everything for my son’s career.

* * *

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” I hollered to myself as another orgasm rippled through my body. Several more inches entered me as I reminisced at what brought me here. How could I have let it go this far?!

* * *

I got used to posing for him in skirts. By now, all my skirts we short as I had thrown out my more conservative dresses. I was fairly steady on my new three-inch and four-inch heels but, on the insistence of Jared, I was getting used to the six-inch heels for the photo shoots. The black pattern stocking went well with my dark brown hair and eyes, he assured me.

I remember when he first asked to photograph me while I was working out. I had just started wearing the tight workout outfits. The one I was wearing on that day was mostly black, except for one green section that stretched over my breasts and some matching green stripes across my ass. The top was made so it looked like I was wearing some very tight bib overalls with a tight green shirt spilling out of the top. The stripes on the ass helped emphasized the curves.

I had noticed him watching me exercise for a few days. I had meant to say something to him but had justified staying quiet, trying to believe that he was just observing the female anatomy for his vocation. Admittedly, having a young man watch me while I worked out made me feel very sexy. Any woman would be turned on by that. So what if it happened to be Jared, even he was my own son. Sometimes his eyes felt like hands, running along my breasts, massaging my ass. I was so damn turned on!

So, though I hesitated to his request, I ended up agreeing to it. At first I moved stiffly, knowing I was being photographed. Yet in only a short time, I didn’t even notice him there, snapping pictures of me. Well, sometimes I had to break routine because he was getting a picture angle from between my legs or some other close up.

I’m embarrassed to say I started buying slinkier outfits, on my own accord. I did ask him what he preferred but I was the one who bought them. The outfits covered less and less. My tops became thinly stretched sports bras and my pants became crotch hugging shorts. I wanted to show my body off better, I mean for the artistic photos.

I’ve always had a great body. I kind of always knew that. My ex-husband loved to look at it whenever I gave him a chance, which wasn’t often. I didn’t give anyone a chance then. Maybe that’s why he left.

Jason had always thought I was a prude and I knew things were falling apart. I did try to salvage them, I mean look D+’s on my chest. One of my last desperate attempts had been to give in to his request for breast enhancement to my already large breasts.

“Too little, too late,” He told me while I was recovering. He ended up shakking up with a young coworker. Hell, my breasts were now bigger than hers, I wanted to remind him.

My first reaction was to get rid of the big things. I just didn’t want to go in for surgery again. And the fact was, I was now single. I knew men were attracted to them. If I could just loosen up enough to ever accept a request for a date.

I like having Jared keep telling me I have a sexy body. He says all the curves are in the right places. He tells me my breasts are beautiful. He says… He says he says my ass is beautiful also. Fuck!

* * *

I wiggle and try to get just another inch into me, just another inch.

* * *

My self-image had changed so much. Just the knowledge that he loved to look at me made me feel more sexual. That helped me to pose more sexually for the camera. I found myself starting to buy sexier lingerie. First, they were just frilly. Then, well, the stuff that didn’t cover too much. I never wore thong panties before then and I have never worn any other type of panties since. And my bras dropped lower and lower until most of them didn’t cover my nipples.

It turned me on just knowing I had them on and thinking how much Jared would love them. He didn’t have to see me in them but just knowing that I was wearing them was a turn on. I made sure to leave them on the bathroom floor so he knew what I now wearing them.

And well, it wasn’t long until shirt necklines plunged deeper, the buttons unbuttoned lower, the skirts rode higher, and he could catch glimpses of the lingerie. At home, the blouses I wore became more transparent, the darker reds, greens, and purple of the underthings showed through.

When Jared asked me if I would do some swimsuit modelling, I thought about what I wore for exercising. I didn’t think I would be showing anymore skin. I could do this ¬for my son’s career. It really wasn’t such a struggle for me. I was very excited about it.

Jared bought the bikinis online. I wasn’t sure I liked the idea but he was the photographer, and he knew the look he was going for. At first they were normal bikinis, then they started to shrink. I finally understood what was meant by postage stamps bikinis, I was wearing those itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny things. Seeing some of the pictures confirmed my fears, when he had me bend over and grab my ass cheeks the rosebud of my ass could be seen and some of my pussy peaked out. Why did he have me pose this way? I was so glad I had started shaving down there. It was very arousing. I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist before. But damn, it was hot knowing that a man was looking at me.

Some of the one piece swimsuits he picked out were more revealing than the bikinis. One in particular, a thin silky teal-green suit, was like a strip of clothe held in front of me. It started as a string tie abound my neck, looping down halfway down my breasts. From there, two two-inch strips split off, widening off to about three inches, barely covering the front of my breasts. They continued widening to about four inch strips at my waste, where two narrow strips split off, wrapping around my wasted in d downward angle. From there they quickly narrowed down to one-inch strips before joining together three inches below my belly button. The combined two-in strip continued narrowing as it pass through my crotch, turning into thin band and running along my ass crack. As it emerged from my ass it split into two strings, forming a ‘y’ shape as it merged into the two bands that had split off the suit at the waist.

The vinyl/nylon/lycra mix did nothing to hide my nipples. When I stretched, which Jared had me keep doing, the crotch would ride up a little more into my vag… pussy. By the end of the shoot, my pussy had all but swallowed the crotch. Several times, one of my boobs would pop free. One time in particular, my boobs had popped free; the swimsuit was just pressing them together. Embarrassingly, I was not sure how long this had gone on before I noticed. Damn, he had quite a few shots of it. I have to admit, it was sexy looking.

About then was when Jared gave me several new exercise videos. With Jared’s encouragement, I mailed the older DVD’s to my two sisters. The next morning, I had wished I hadn’t been so quick.

I was shocked by the videos he had given me. I never knew there were such a thing as lingerie exercise videos. And the moves they did on them, I didn’t know if I could ever duplicate them. If I had had my old videos, I may never have used the new ones. But I was almost addicted to my exercise now. I needed it and worse than that, I needed Jared watching me. Fuck!

It is so natural to exercise in my lingerie now. Hell, today, I am happy to be wearing anything so tame while I was walking around the house. The outfits I wore then were much more respectable that the lingerie I wear now. They actually covered the intimate areas.

I remember the first time I noticed it. Jared was doing a lingerie photo shoot with me. I was bent over looking between my legs, knees straight, and ass sticking out and there he was with a camera aimed at my ass. I knew that thong rolled up my ass cheeks and there was very little hidden there. Looking at him, I noticed it, the bulge in his pants. Even though I did not consciously remember seeing it before, thinking back he had had a bulge showing since the beginning. Instead of being mad, I was glad to see how sexy he thought his mom was. How could I be so turned on by turning on my son?

Around that time, Jared told me that he needed a better camera. I mean if this is going to be his career. He needed a better camera. He needed more lights. He needed more equipment. He showed me some of the camera. They cost a fortune.

But we didn’t have the money. I mean, I had come to the realization that we couldn’t just spend the money from our savings, the money from the alimony. It had to be saved. But Jared did need the equipment. How could we ever afford for this?

“We could sell some of the pictures online,” he told me.

It made sense to me. It was going to be his vocation, so he could sell his work. But then I realized he meant pictures of me!!

A little make up, he assured me, and no one would ever recognize me. A little makeup, a little more mascara, a little heavier eyeliner, a little more rouge, and a little darker lipstick. I couldn’t even recognize myself.

“I look like a whore!” I told him.

“Do you want people to recognize you?”

We worked on it until the makeup was a little less heavy but still hid my identity. Strategically placed, no one would be able to recognize me. Well, someone might think the lady looked like me but no one would be able to say it was me for certain.

The first shoot was a bikini shoot. He had set up a site for me under a pseudo name, ‘Mamma-I-Fuck’. I really hated the name.

“It is just a title to entice people in,” he explained. We got almost a thousand hits the first week.

He had a point. Still it wasn’t too long when he stretched my comfort level again.

“It is not enough,” Jared complained. “I mean, it isn’t making the money we need it to. We need to get more and higher paying endorsements.”

“Do we need to get another model?” I asked, somewhat crest fallen.

“Mom, you look great in the bikini pictures,” Jared told me.

I felt relieved.

“I was able to get some advertisers for the site,” he continued, “but until we get a higher circulation, we are not going to make much money.”

“How do we get the circulation up?” I was afraid to hear the answer.

“We need to make them more enticing. Need to change them up a little. I want to add some lingerie shots.”

“What!?” I asked. Even though he has seen me and taken pictures of me in lingerie, only he and I had ever seen them. Now he wanted to publish pictures of me in lingerie.

“We need to get the amount of people going to our web site up more,” he patiently explained. “And we need to get advertisers who will pay more to be on our site.”

I understood the pressure he was under. It was art, I reminded myself. I ended up agreeing to it.

At first I wore the lingerie that I had first started buying. Jared had seen me in more revealing outfits but this was for the public. But he was the photographer and he was the artist and I ended up agreeing with him that he should be the one picking out what I should wear. So he started ordering the lingerie for me.

It wasn’t as if what he chose covered less, it was just what it didn’t cover and how. By that point he had seen and photographed my nipples more than once. Yet the bra he bought that covered most of my breasts except for the holes at the nipple seemed more obscene. My very erect nipples, and yes they were almost always a erect now, stood out. Somehow they looked bigger.

The thong panties went from not having much material in the crotch to an open crotch. I never forget the first time I wore them. I was so embarrassed to have my son see me like this. But I was excited. The crotch-less panties fit so snug on my pussy that my lips just popped out of them, making them look like, well, like how I felt. I wanted it bad.

It was quite a shock to see those pictures of me online. My tits and pussy were on display for the public. Why did it make me hot thinking about it?

“Why did we have all those porn sites advertising on our website?” I asked one day. “This isn’t pornography.”

“They pay well,” he told me. “We aren’t endorsing their product.”

Still it made me mad to be advertising porn. I hated porn! But we did have to make money.

We did make some good money with those pictures. But Jared reminded me that in order to continue we would need more equipment, more lights, more cameras and more props.

Props?

So the pictures continued.

“Mom, you have to be more than a statue in these pictures,” he told me one evening. “You need to be more interactive with the pictures.”

“Interactive, like how?”

“You need to give the audience another sense they can experience through the photo.”

“Another sense?”

“Yeah, like help them to feel it more. Show them how enjoyable your body is. Squeeze those boobs. Rub yourself a little.”

Great, how could he ask me to do that?

I had only masturbated a few times up to a few weeks before the lingerie aerobics. Since, I followed every photo shoot with at least one session. Still, I had never done in front of another person.

My first attempt, during the next photo shoot, I was every awkward. The second attempt was a little less awkward. By the third time I began to loosen up.

Damn, if felt good to squeeze my tits. It was the enjoyment that helped me be more natural at it. And when I slid my hand across my hot pussy it felt wonderful. I had a mini-orgasm the first time I did it.

It was very embarrassing to be rubbing my crotch in front of Jared, but he was a photographer, I reminded myself. He knew what would look good. He knew what would sell in those pictures. In the heat of the moment, having him watch made it all the more erotic.

I thought I would dread having those pictures of me on display. Someone might misunderstand and think I was masturbating in front of the camera. But I found that I was very aroused at the thought of the men looking at me in that state and the arousal outweighed my humiliation.

Within a few days, I was freely doing it. At one point I ‘accidently’ slid a finger into myself. Jared thought it was great.

“Yeah! That’s it. Let the audience know how good it feels.”

I know I must have been beet red, but I continued sliding it in and out. Soon my back was arched and a massive orgasm ripped through my body. It was great.

I have found that I tend to have the biggest orgasms with the more humiliating acts I have to do. It does make it easier for me to obey.

A few days later, he had me lying on my bed and spreading my lips. We did more photo shoots in the bedroom than anywhere else at that point. I couldn’t believe he wanted me to expose myself like that and yet I did. Then he wanted me to slide not one but two fingers inside myself. I had never even done that on my own before.

“This is hot,” he told me as I slowly complied. His compliments helped a lot. Fuck, after the initial stretching, it felt good. “That will sell for sure. Try another; let’s see how many you can do.”

I wanted to tell him, “NO!” But only a whimper came out of my mouth. I was so close. Some part of me knew I wouldn’t be able to reach it until I did what he asked. So I slid in a third finger while groping my boobs with the other hand. Damn it had felt good. I continued stretching my pussy. I didn’t think I could fit another. Yet in the end, all four fingers and my thumb fit. I was sucking on one of my nipples, pinching the other, as I manage to slide my thumb in beside my fingers. The brought on the largest orgasm I had ever had up to that point, it washed over me. I was soaking and it was not just sweat but juice was flowing out of me. How embarrassing.

Later he told me I had to stop being such a prude. A prude, I thought? A prude!? How could he think I was a prude? I mean look at me in my skimpy lingerie and my fingers in my pussy.

Jared continued whit the photo shoot as I finger fucked myself. “That is very sexy,” he encouraged me. “You are doing a great job. The art critics will love it. It is art and art is controversial.”

Art is controversial, I told myself.

One time, while he was trying to position my hands here and there, crunching my boobs together, Jared became frustrated.

“Every time I get back to the camera, you have moved a little.”

“I am sorry,” I apologized.

“It’s not your fault,” he assured me. “I just need an assistant to help out.”

I guess I could understand. I mean, he always needed to reposition me, moving my hands around, and spreading my legs a little more. Yet the idea of another person seeing me this way was embarrassing. Despite lots of people seeing me online, they didn’t know who I was. Having another person see me this way without my make up on, was … I mean another person seeing me this way and knowing who…. It was …UM. Was very, very, very embarrassing I didn’t know if I could handle it.

“Who would we use?” I asked him.

Jared just smiled. “I know just the person.”

I waited for him to tell me who but he did not. I am still not sure why I didn’t ask.

A few days later when we were doing another shoot, I was really getting into it. My acts of masturbation were not just for the camera anymore, they were for me also. It felt so damn good, so, so sexy to masturbate for the camera. It was so hot to shove my fingers in my tight hole, to grab my nipples, to suck on my own nipples, and licking my own juice off my own fingers. The thought ‘Am I really doing this?’ Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!! I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I couldn’t believe how aroused I was getting by doing this. How could I have degenerated so far?

I was in the middle of the throws of passion when I heard the door open and then Jared was by my side positioning me while someone else was snapping pictures. I couldn’t make out who was behind the camera and, in my passion, I really did not care. Jared walked over to me and positioned my hands a little better, shift my hips this way and that, and spread my knees apart. His hands on me felt wonderful. I could feel every finger as it pressed into my soft flesh. It feels … Ohhh!! FUCK!!!

I had almost blacked out. If it weren’t for Jared catching me, I would have ended on the floor. I needed to pull away but I wanted to stay in his arms.

The flash of the camera brought me back to my senses. That’s when I realized who was behind the camera. It was Thomas, Little Tommy or not so little Tommy anymore. Tommy has been Jared’s best friend since grade school. Tommy had just watched me fuck myself into an orgasm!

“Are you OK?” Jared looked at me with concern in his eyes.

“Yes,” I whispered. “I mean yes,” I said a little more forcefully as I straightened up. “I just had a little faint spell. Maybe I need some water.”

Both boys looked dubious but Jared ran over and got me some cool water.

As I drank it, I thought about the new turn of events.

Tommy was almost like Jared’s brother. I mean until recently he was always at the house. And just like my one son in a way. And there he was watching me watching me get off, watching me masturbate, and watching me fuck myself.

But dammit. As humiliating as it was. It was fucking arousing!!

It also made some sort of sick sense. Tommy already knew Jared and could anticipate what was needed. He was close to Jared and could keep a secret.

This photo shoot became a turning point in our sessions. I mean now Jared could position me better. His hands were all over me, all the time. You could see the difference in the pictures. I am not sure it was the positioning or the lust that grew within me as his hands slid over me. My nightly sessions were more intense.

And it was not just him. Sometimes while he was taking pictures he would have Tommy arrange me, like I was some fuck doll.

“Make sure her nipple is squeezing through her fingers,” Jared would direct. “Her finger needs to go in a little deeper. Spread those ass cheeks a little more,” and so on.

I found as my unmet arousal level kept climbing, their intimate touches started getting me off. So it did not seem so strange when they started taking part in the pictures. First it was only their hands that could be seen. Then, after a little makeup to disguise themselves, their lips became more evident as they suckled on my tits.

I can still remember the first time Jared waved his cock in front of my face. I had never seen a man’s cock in broad daylight before. I remember thinking it would be gross. But I was mesmerized by it. It looked so good. I found myself drooling instead of protesting.

“Just hold it Mom,” he told me. “You don’t have t to actually suck on it.”

Suck on it! That thought had never crossed my mind. From that point on, it hardly ever left my mind.

At other times, Jared would have to be behind the camera, and Tommy would take part in the pictures. I must love all cocks, I thought as I drooled over him also.

Then props started showing up. More than the lingerie, the masturbating, and the touches from the boys; the sex toys were hardest for me to become comfortable with. I had hardly ever even masturbated before. I never use a dildo before. I never ever thought of using a vibrator. ‘Rabbit’ vibrator was a new term in my vocabulary. But it was art. It was for my son’s career. It was for his vocation. It was for his livelihood.

At least that’s what I used to assure myself. But I only needed to do that for a short period of time. The more the more I used them, the more I enjoyed it. The more I enjoyed it, the more I craved it. I craved getting off for the camera. I craved having dildos shoved in me. I got off having Jared show me how to do it, helping me slide it deeper into me with his hands all over me. It was very satisfying.

He added a second dildo to the shoots. I would suck on one slowly making believe I was giving it a blowjob. That is something I never did before. But he said that it would look good. He was the artist he was the photographer.

Meanwhile, he would be fucking me with one of the dildos. Yes, that is what he was doing, fucking me with one of the dildos. Oh fuck!

The next step came when he had me start to hold onto his cock. I should have fought this more, but having them waving around in front of me had weakened my resolve. I started massaging both their cocks, sometimes singularly and sometimes at the same time. I started to need their cocks. Jared kept assuring me his was not pornography. This was not sex. This was art. This was art!!

“Hey!” I hollered the first time one then the other shot their load. “What the hell?”

“Sorry Mom. You are just too good.”

It was hard to stay mad at them when they put it that way. And it did feel good. I was amazed at how good it felt on me. As I tried to wipe some of it off with my hands, I ripple of pleasure washed over me. Before I realized what I was doing, I started rubbing it into my breasts. I could see the flashes going and the camera clicking as I kept at it.

And the smell grew better with every whiff. Each time I drew in a breath, it smelled more intoxicating. If the boys weren’t watching, I might have tasted a little of it. Later when I went to clean up, I sucked what I could off my fingers and by chest. It only hit me as I finished that I was sucking my sons cum off me.

I had never suck cock before. I mean I never given a blow job even to my husband. And yet Jared had told me that he knew I would love it. After tasting a little of their cum and the feeling I had gotten while giving them hand jobs, I was thinking I might agree with him.

He was right. Maybe at first I didn’t like it. It was strange to have a cock in my mouth, Jared’s cock in my mouth, but within a few sessions I learned to love it. I desired having a cock in my mouth. I wanted to suck on his cock; I wanted to, I needed to. The first time he did not get his cock out of my mouth before spilling his seed into it, I wanted to holler at him but he had me hold it in my mouth while he took pictures of it. As I held it, I couldn’t help but swallow sum of it. It was so arousing. My protest was drowned in the cum.

I couldn’t believe I was getting off having my son shoot his load into my mouth, having his cum in my mouth. But I was very, very aroused. I was getting off. In the end, I gladly swallowed it.

It was for his job, I kept reminding myself. It was for my son’s future. And if I could enjoy it, it would only make it easier, much more believable. The true enjoyment could be seen in the picture. I shouldn’t feel guilty about enjoying it, I kept reminding myself. I should not feel guilty for enjoying it.

Of course Tommy’s cock followed Jared’s when Jared had to be behind the camera. Sometimes we would play little games. Like when they tied me up to the couch. Standing behind the couch, I would be bent forward over the couch back. My ankles would be tied to the rear couch legs, keeping my legs spread. My wrists were secured to the front legs. It looked like we were playing some type of sex game, not doing art. But Jared assured I looked very artsy.

We had done this several times. Jared or Tommy would kneel in front of me, their crotches at the perfect level for me to suck them off. This time, it was Tommy I was sucking on. I was really enjoying it. He was being more aggressive. Luckily, by this time I had learned to swallow their cocks, allowing Tommy to completely shove his cock in my mouth. His balls would slap my chin on his upward thrust. My tits would respond to the motion by bouncing on the couch cushions. I was close to losing it when Jared thrust a dildo in my exposed pussy.

It felt different than normal, a little warmer and softer. Then I felt his thighs slam into my ass cheeks. He was fucking me! I couldn’t believe it, my son was fucking me! But what could I do? I couldn’t move, I was tied up. I couldn’t protest, I had Tommy’s cock in my mouth.

And then it hit me, I had two men fucking me at the same time. I had two men… I had two men fucking me at the same time!! I mean that’s what Tommy was doing to my mouth, fucking my face, and that’s with Jared was doing to my pussy, fucking my pussy.

The orgasm washed over me even as I thought of it. It was so shameful it was so humiliating and yet it was so pleasurable. It wasn’t for the pleasure I don’t know if I could’ve handled it. I mean it wasn’t for the pleasure it would have crushed me.

But the pleasure was there and it washed over me. It was larger than when I first fingered myself. But it would not be the biggest I would ever have.

By the time I regained consciousness, they had untied me and I was lying on the couch. As I thought of what to say to them, I felt some of Jared’s cum drip unto my thigh. Waste not want not, I scooped a bit up and sucked it in.

Damn, that was better than normal. Fuck! That had my own juice mixed with it. I had not even thought about that when I had scooped it up. Any idea of talking with Jared and Tommy had fled my mind.

It became common for me to have both their cocks of me at the same time or both of them suckling my breasts. Both of them love spreading their cum over my tits and face.

I would’ve thought having them finger my asshole would’ve been a big deal. But after all I’ve been through; it seemed such a small thing. The fingers transformed into dildos as my asshole stretched. Their cocks in my asshole seemed tame in comparison to having had them fuck me. Nothing was sacred.

With Jared and Tommy in the pictures, we needed another assistant.

“I know who,” Jared responded when I asked. Again he didn’t volunteer to tell me who and again I did not ask.

Then one day Jared decided to do bikini shoot. We hadn’t had a bikini shoot in several weeks now. Strangely I was disappointed, I looked forward to our artistic deviance now.

Then Janet showed up, my oldest sister. She was like three or four years older than me, always disapproving of me. And Jared had invited her to help. How fucking humiliating.

But then I realized she was in a bikini too and hers was smaller than mine. She had the same bra size I had before the operation but with her being slightly shorter than me, she had always looked like she was larger. Now my augmented DD put hers to shame.

Jared explained that she would be the assistant. Sometimes she would model also, like today. I would never have thought that he could get Janet to pose in a swimsuit for him and she was very embarrassed a very has about it, but she did it, she posed with me.

And she was looking in very good shape. She must have been using those videos I had given her. Damn she was hot. I never thought of another woman is being hot before but she was fucking hot. Was I getting turned on by another woman, my own sister?

It was strange posing with my sister. We did end up brushing against each other a lot. Sometimes our breasts rubbed against each other or our asses slid against each other or even our arms. I could tell from her reaction she was getting a worked up as I was. Janet and I were getting turned on by each other.

I was still struggling with these feelings when the next day Becky my youngest sister joined us. Another bikini shoot. Another woman I was being turned on by. Boy they were both in such great shape. They were both so fucking hot.

“You two,” Jared instructed them, “Do whatever your sister Sally does. She is the head model here.”

I wanted to give Jared a kiss. It felt kind of sexy to be the one in charge, especially of Janet. Janet was always bossing me around. And to be her boss felt so good.

During the first shoot the three of us did together, Jared gave me the hand signal. I didn’t want to respond, not in front of my sisters, but he was the director. He was the artist, the photographer and he knew what he was doing. So I untied just my top string behind my neck, and let my top fall.

What would my sisters think? How would they ever understand this?

But then I heard a groan next to me. And I looked over and there was Janet, her breasts exposed. And fuck if she wasn’t getting off standing in front of Jared.

Looking to the other side of me, I saw Becky was in the same state of dress. She was in the same state of emotion also.

This time it was without hesitation I undid my back strap, letting the top fall to the floor. I knew they would be following my example.

It was almost magical watching them mimic my hands, following my every move. Watching them squeeze her breasts as I squeezed mine; tweak their nipples as I tweaked mine.

My hands made it down to my crotch without even being directed to. But Jared did not seem to mind. The camera clicked away recording all three of us masturbate.

Unable to take it anymore I pushed aside to thin clothe separating my fingers for my pussy. My fingers slid into my very moist swollen home. Groans could be heard beside me as my sisters mimicked me. The three of us finger fucking, all the while being watched and filmed by my son and his friend.

I did try to stop, I really did, but I just could not get myself to stop. Soon my body was exploding as I sank to my knees with my two sisters next to me. Another wave washed over me. So much pleasure, so much pleasure. All three of us were a mess by the end. Jared got some awesome pictures.

Neither of me nor my sisters would look at each other as they left that day, knowing what we had done. None of us of would speak about it.

Later I would find out Jared had already visited them several times in the past week. They had already posed for him. They had even gone as far as flashing their breasts at the camera. Masturbating for the camera was a new thing for them. Masturbating in front of someone was a new thing. Masturbating with our sisters had been a new thing for all of us.

Next few days we progressed from our bathing suits into our lingerie. There were no complaints about this. What more could be exposed? They’d already done so much. But still there was more to come.

“No I will not kiss my sister!” I told Jared forcefully. “I do not go that way!”

“Just fake it,” he told me. “You don’t have to really do it.”

And for the next hour, we faked it. We would mine touching each other, getting closer and closer, closer and closer but never touching. I could feel the breeze from their breaths, feel the microscopic hairs brush against mine, and smell their very scent. So very close.

As I posed pretending to grope Janet’s ass and pretending to massage her pussy, I became hotter and hotter. I could feel her heat steaming pussy on my hand as I went over her. We were both to the breaking point. So when she accidentally brushed one of my nipple, the dam broke.

That one brush sent waves of pleasure rippling through my body and I collapsed towards her, pressing my hands into her ass and pussy. So very soft and hot. Our lips locked and our hands began exploring each other’s bodies in earnest.

I could feel her hands groping my breast and pinching my nipples. As my fingers slid into her moist pussy, it was so ready for me. One finger, two fingers, and then three slid in with little resistance.

Then we were at it, fully committed. Our hands were groping and sliding over hot flesh, our lips locked and our tongues explored.

I found myself rotating my body as if I knew just what to do. It was as if I knew just where to go and what was needed. I practically tore off her panties off in my enthusiasm to get to her pussy, to get to her cunt, to get to her hot juicy luscious lips.

And she wasn’t far behind me. I could feel her tear the fabric of my panties. I could feel her tongue sliding along my outer lips, exploring my nether region. Slowly entering and slowly teasing me. Sucking on my clit.

OH! OH! OH! NO!

I heard her sympathetic moans and groans into my own pussy, as I felt her pussy squeeze my tongue. It was so damn good. It was so, so damn wrong.

Then I felt another set of hands upon me. They were not male hands but female hands. But how, Janet was under me? Whose hands could these be? Then I remembered.

Becky, who never wanted to be left out. Becky, who always felt like she was being left out. Beck was not going to be denied. Her hands explore my body and Janet’s body. The three of us were intertwined. I slid around, separating my pussy from Janet’s mouth. I couldn’t leave her out. Becky slid in her place, lying so Janet could taste her fresh meat. We were making a circle, a sister circle, a sister circle of cum!

After that it was all downhill, or uphill, however you want to look at it. We had gone so far. We had tasted the pleasure and how could we ever go back? I mean I still love guys more than girls, I still loved sucking cocks but I also love pussy. I also love fucking my sisters. I love sucking them and running my hands over them.

The pictures were awesome, declared Jared. The money rolled in after that shoot. We had passed a threshold and the art critics loved it.

I found myself going online more and more, just to look at pictures of us. There were such luscious pictures of us. It was so wrong. And Jared titled them the three sisters. He let everyone know we were sisters and how wrong this was.

But by the tens of thousands, they visited our site. That was when Jared pulled out the video camera.

“The still photos are good,” he assured us. “But sometimes you could not get the full feeling from a still picture.”

And I had to admit watching the videos they sure gave a fuller picture. I mean there was no faking on those videos.

A part of me screamed at myself, you’re a damn porn star. You are a fucking porn star!

But this was for my son! I just had to keep reminding myself this was for my son. And this was for his career. He was an artist. Sometimes it is just misunderstood. Sometimes it just looks wrong. But this was art.

The boys started joining us in the sister sessions. The first time I don’t think either of my sisters knew what was happening. We were hard at it when Jared slid his cock in between my mouth and Becky’s pussy. Even as I continued licking her pussy, I felt her stiffen. But she could not help but enjoy it. Within a few strokes, she was pushing back against his cock as I sucked on his balls.

I watched as Tommy lined up behind the still oblivious Janet. Then with a strong thrust, he shoved his whole cock up her pussy. She, like Becky, only managed a weak protest before allowing herself to be fucked by him.

Becky was first to lose it, Jared was right behind her. The best taste in the whole world is the taste of male and female cum mixed together.

Janet and Tommy followed suit.

With Jared and Tommy and all three of us in the pictures, we needed another assistant again. So I was not surprised when Jared recruited one. I was just surprised at who it was, though I was not as surprised as Janet was.

It was her son Roger!!

At first Janet wanted to protest.

“Aunt Janet,” Jared assured her, “you will get used to it and I need a new assistant.”

“But he is my son,” she started.

“And I am Sally’s son. She has been good enough not to complain.”

“But…,” she continued

“Oh, don’t worry,” Jared continued. “You think he has never seen you naked before. I fixed that. I have been sending him pictures from our photo session for the last few weeks. I even sent him some of the early ones.”

The earlier pictures were the ones he did not post. They were pictures of her without her extra makeup.

That shut her up. The look of shock on her face was priceless.

How could Janet deny him after that? And how could I protest? After all, I was screwing my own son?

It had all seemed so innocent at the start, just a few pictures of me in a dress. It was only a little bit of modeling. It had a come so far, all in the family.

It took a month to go from there to here. Plenty of Roger fucking Becky, plenty of me fucking Roger, plenty of Roger fucking his mom Janet. Somehow watching them fuck made me and Jared’s sex so much easier.

Of course we needed a new assistant(s). Of course our business expanded.

There were was the public exposure. Pictures of us with sheer shirts walking around the high schools. Pictures of Jared fucking me on a car with a crowd gathering. We didn’t get to finish as the warning of cops coming came before we did. Still it was exhilarating. I did like watching Becky fuck Janet with the broom stick at the NOW meeting. They had come closer to being busted then me and Jared.

Lately we have been doing is paid for fantasy. Basically we acted out some perverts… I mean art lovers’ fantasy, turning them into a half comic, half video escapade. That was what I was in the middle of now.

“Are you ready to surrender Wonder Slut?” the evil Titilla asked. Wonder Slut’s outfit was torn to shreds, leaving all the good parts exposed. She was strapped to the table; a fuck machine with the biggest, thickest dildos I had ever seen was being driven into her pussy and ass. Evil Titilla was standing over her. Of course her outfit intentionally left her boobs, pussy, and ass exposed.

Becky, playing Titilla, pushed the button and the dildo penetrated another inch. Wonder Slut was either in much pain or much pleasure. It was really both, I know because I was Wonder Slut. Fuck!!!!!

I cannot believe what I am doing. It had seemed so straightforward when it begun.