The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Opportunity

The transformation goes full throttle

Michelle opened her eyes and looked around. Kim was talking on the phone by her salon station, and Julie was reading a magazine. She felt different, but at ease with herself. She looked over at Kim and tried to picture her having a smoke. Was she elegant or was she butch when she smoked. She would have to find out.

“Sorry to leave you under the dryer for so long.” said Kim as she pulled the dryer hood off of Michelle’s head.

“No problem. I think I dozed off anyway.”

Michelle got up from the hair drying stations and moved over to the seat at Kim’s station, checking herself out in the big mirror the entire time.

Michelle had never really noticed how small her tits were. Did she just say tits? Oh well, that’s what they are, and man are they small.

“I’m going out for a smoke,” announced Julie as she put her magazine down and got up from her seat.

“You go; I’ve kept poor Michelle waiting long enough.”

Michelle looked at Julie as she left. “Go ahead and join her. I can wait a couple of minutes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’m sure.” replied Michelle.

Kim turned around ad headed out front with Julie. Michelle waited until she heard the front door close, then she got up out of her chair and headed to the front of the salon. Michelle picked-up a magazine, and pretended to be interested while she stared at Julie and Kim.

“They are so hot, and the way they smoke, man it’s makin me want to smoke just watchin them.” Michelle continued to stare and to day dream about smoking.

“Is she still watching us?”

“You bet. Are you sure your shit works, and that your sister won’t wake up and realize what happened to her and be really pissed at us.”

“Yes I’m sure. Besides, what is she going to do? Tell my mother, tell her sex starved husband? Stop worrying and let’s finish her hair so she can go home.”

Both Kim and Julie stepped on their cigarette butts and headed back inside.

Kim and Michelle talked casually about various topics as Kim did her magic and gave Michelle a trim and style. Julie stared at the two while she pretended to be reading an article in her magazine. Michelle was checking Kim out, and thanks to Julie’s suggestions, she was unable to be subtle. Michelle’s eyes were staring at Kim’s tits full out. Without even knowing it, Michelle began letting her eyes wander down Kim’s body until she was staring at her snatch.

Was she furry or smooth? Shaved or waxed? Pierced or not? Michelle’s thoughts were all over the road, though with Kim and Julie’s suggestions, Michelle didn’t even realize that she was not thinking normal. Actually, Michelle’s thoughts were quite normal for a common gutter whore.

“How does that look Michelle? Do you like the style” chimed Kim as she swung a small handheld mirror around Michelle’s head so that she could see herself from all angles.

“I like it a lot. Very hot, yet conservative. What do you think Julie?”

Julie put her magazine down and looked at her sister. “Wow sis, you look great!”

Michelle looked at her watch and saw that she had been at the salon for over 4 hours.

“Whoa, we gotta run. Can you book me in for another session next Saturday, say around 1130?”

Kim walked over to her calendar and flipped to the following Saturday. “Sorry, no can do. I have a wedding party coming in at 10, and they will probably take three or four hours.”

Michelle almost freaked when she heard Kim’s reply. What was she going to? She needed to see Kim and Julie smoke, and she needed to have her hair set. “No problem, I will call later this week and make an appointment.” Michelle paid Kim and she and Julie left.

“Go ahead and have a smoke Julie. I know you want to, and like I said, it doesn’t bother me at all.”

“Aren’t you worried about what Mark will say if come home smelling like smoke?”

“Fuck that. He has been such an asshole that I don’t care what the fuck he thinks. If he thinks that he can prevent me from hanging out with my sister, he has another thing coming.”

Julie fought back her giddy laugh as Michelle shared her new thoughts and attitudes with her. “Geez Michelle, I did not realize just how bad things are between you and Mark. What’s up?”

“Never mind. I am sorry that I got all mouthy for a minute. It has been a long week at work and I just want to de-stress and recharge my batteries.”

Julie pulled her car into Julie parking lot, reached over and gave her sister a big hug, making sure to hold her smoldering cigarette as close to Michelle’s hair as possible. Michelle’s earlier coaching now prevented her from noticing this, or if she did notice, she wouldn’t think of it as out of the ordinary.

“Thanks for the lift Jules. I’ll call you later”, and with that Michelle closed the car door and headed up to her apartment. As she waited for the elevator, the coaching Julie and Kim had provided kicked in and began working it evil. The longer Michelle waited for the elevator, the more her anger towards her dickless husband grew. He was an asshole, and she had always known it, but felt that she had to marry him to please her parents. He was slowly, no quickly trying to kill her spirit and make just another fat, ugly, housewife with a snotty kid hanging off of each tit, sucking her small tits dry. Why had she married him? Michelle couldn’t remember. It is not like he overly sexy, or has a nice big dick for fucking and sucking? He is not rich, nor will he ever be rich, and he was becoming a wedge between Julie and herself.

The elevator arrived, and Michelle hopped in and absently minded pressed the button for her floor. Her thought drifted between how hot Kim looked, how sexily she smoked her cigarette and how small her own tits were compared to some women.

As the doors opened on her floor, Michelle was formulating a plan. She would address her small tits on Monday morning, and she would talk to Mark about the direction their relationship was going.

“Where have you been all day?”

Michelle could tell from his tone that this was going to be nasty. “I went and got my hair done. Do you like?”

Mark stepped closer to Michelle and sniffed deeply. “God you absolutely stink of smoke. Go take a shower and wash the stink off” was all that Mark had to say on the matter.

“No.”

“What did you say” asked Mark? Michelle had never been so argumentative, and now it seemed that she was getting more hostile ever day.

“I said no with a big fucking capital N asshole. I spend time and effort looking good for you, and this is how you say thanks. You don’t like the way I smell, then stay away from me.” Michelle was almost screaming and she was getting more pissed by the minute.

“What, no snappy come back big man. NO, not only do you disappoint me, but you sicken me.”

Mark’s mouth hit the floor. Gone was the woman he had dated, replaced with this foul mouthed bitch.

“And another thing Mark. You will never fuck me as long as I live. I would rather be a crack whore fucking and sucking infected cocks before I will ever let your small little boy sized cock touch me.”

And with that, Mark turned around and walked out of the apartment.

Michelle’s blood was boiling and she such a bundle of nerves that she could not stop shaking. I have got to let this go or the anger will consume me and fuck up my otherwise good day thought Michelle. It was a that exact moment that Michelle’s life was going to change forever. Michelle recalled the conversation that she and Michelle had in the car on the way to the salon.

“I know that a smoke calms me down when I am stressing, perks me up when I first wake up and gives me something else to do with my mouth so that I am not eating all the time.”

Michelle knew what she needed to do. She grabbed her keys and her purse and headed out the door, not even bothering to lock it. The 7-11 was just around the corner, and she would be there in less than 3 minutes.

Michelle entered the store and looked around at the aisles. Where do find an ashtray in this place, and why just one ashtray, why not several? I think Julie has many ashtrays around her place. I can’t imagine that she takes her ashtray with her from room to room.

Michelle roamed the aisles until she found the ashtrays. Doing a mental count in her head, Michelle picked out 6 ashtrays in various shapes and sizes. That should cover the ashtrays. Now I need a lighter. Michelle turned and looked at the front counter, and she easily spotted the lighter display. Michelle also noticed the cute looking teenager behind the counter. She liked the way that her tits stood firm even though she was at least a “C” cup. Michelle’s tits were a woefully small. If only she had bigger tits, then more guys would like her and she could fuck until it hurt. The next thing Michelle noticed was how blond her hair was. There was no way that shade was natural. Bottle blond. Hmm, looks brassy and sassy. I wonder if Kim could help me out with the hair? Michelle walked over to the checkout and put her ashtrays down on the counter. Next she grabbed five lighters off the display and put them next to the ashtrays.

“Looks like someone is regretting throwing out their supplies when they quit” commented the young clerk. Michelle was mesmerized by the clerk when she saw her nose stud, and heard the distinctive clicking sounds made by her tongue stud as it bounced off of her teeth.

“Sort of, well I mean no really” was all Michelle could come up with.

“You sound confused. Are you giving up on the quitting thing, or are you supplying a bunch of people with ashtrays and lighters?

“Well actually, now that you mention it” stumbled Michelle as she tripped over her tongue, “I have given up being a non-smoker.”

The cashier gave Michelle a funny kind of look. “You go girl, it is just that I never see people who are over twenty or twenty-one start smoking.”

“Well now you have seen a twenty-five year old start.”

“Cool, what brand do you want?”

Michelle did not what to say. She had never really thought about it before this exact moment. “I don’t know, what would you recommend?”

The cashier looked at Michelle and smiled. “You look like a Marlboro Menthol smoker, same as me.”

Michelle felt her cunt slick up with her juice. This gorgeous blond was a smoker, and was helping her to pick a brand.

“Works for me. Do you mind if I ask you when you started smoking?”

“I started three years ago when I was thirteen. Wanted to impress a boy at school, and thought the best way was to go for smokes with him. How about you, why do you want to start? It is an expensive habit to get into.”

“I need to relax, and I like the way it looks when other people are smoking. My sister and my hairdresser are very sexy when they smoke.”

The cashier reached behind her and took a carton of Marb Menthols and placed then on the counter. “That will be $39.85”

Michelle took out her money and paid the cashier. She then grabbed her bag of goodies and headed home.

Why did I just do that? I don’t smoke. The more Michelle thought about her recent purchase, the more at ease she became with the idea of buying and smoking cigarettes. Kim and Julie had worked in some special messages to make sure that the more Michelle thought about anything, the more normal and natural the thought seemed. The other bonus was that each and every time used her brain to think, a small piece of her brain in the neocortex, which is the part of the brain responsible for most higher level functions such as vision, hearing, mathematics, music, and language shut down, and never reactivated. Michelle was already being fucked by Kim and Julie’s instructions, and she smiled as it happened.

Michelle opened the door to the apartment and went to the dining area. She set her bag of goodies down and sat in her seat. As she unpacked her bag, the slickness between her legs came back, and she could smell her own musky scent. Michelle took a package and removed the cellophane wrapper, and the inner paper. Next she pulled out a long slender cigarette, placed it between her lips and grabbed her red lighter. One deft flick and the flame was aglow on top of the lighter. Michelle brought the flame to the end of the cigarette and drew in a decent size breath as she lit her first cigarette. Michelle inhaled her first drag and instantly knew this was meant for her to do forever. Michelle thought about this for a minute, turning off a piece of her brain in the process. God, I can finally see why Julie and Kim smoke. Michelle took a huge drag and inhaled like a pro, orgasming when the smoke bottomed out in her lungs. From that point on Michelle never questioned her smoking habit again, just feeding it as needed.

Mark came home three hours later to an apartment the reeked of smoke. As he looked around the living for Julie, Mark was floored to see his wife sitting in her futon chair smoking a cigarette.

“What’s going on Michelle?”

“I decided to start smoking. Got a problem with that?” retorted Michelle in a nasty tone.

“Yes I do have a problem with that. I didn’t marry a smoker, hell I don’t even know who I married any more?”

Michelle laughed, “You poor fucking baby. Get over. I am a smoker and that’s that” and with that Michelle took a drag and blew the smoke straight at Mark.

“Fuck this shit, I’m going out” said Mark as he turned and headed out the door. “Don’t bother waiting up for me.”

“I don’t plan to be here later” yelled Michelle as the apartment door slammed shut.

“Fucking asshole. I’ll show him.”

Michelle got up from the living room and went to her bedroom. After opening Mark’s side of the closet, Michelle proceeded to smoke three cigarettes, exhaling all of the smoke onto his clothes. Michelle even lit a cigarette and let it smolder in the ashtray inside of the closet.

“Now what am I going to do?” thought Michelle.

Michelle picked up her phone and called her sister.

“Hello, you have reached he number you dialed. As you can tell, I’m either busy or screening my calls. You know what to do when you hear the beep.”

“Fuck, she’s not home.”

“Hi Julie, it’s me. Just needed to talk to someone. Mark and I had another huge fight. Call my cell when you get this.”

Not knowing what else to do, Michelle grabbed her purse, put three packages of cigarettes in it, then looked at how much space was left and decided to put the rest of the packs in also, grabbed her open pack and a lighter and left the apartment. Michelle walked around her neighborhood smoking the whole time. Then it struck her. It was Saturday, which meant that the bars downtown would be full of people, people smoking and having a good time. Hell if she was lucky, she might see some nice tits and maybe even some well hung guys.

Michelle walked towards the center of the city. Michelle knew that this was not the place for a single white girl to be, but Kim and Julie made sure that any seconds thoughts she might have about going downtown were only a fleeting thought. A Michelle turned the corner onto Maple Street; she spied a dive called Poppy’s. That was the place for her, and she knew it. Walking through the doors, Michelle was hit by the strong odor of smoke, sex and something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

“What will it be for the pretty lady” asked the bartender.

“Jack Daniels on ice” came out of Michelle’s lips before she even knew what she had ordered.

“Why would I order that? I don’t drink the hard stuff.”

“That’ll be three-fifty” said the bartender as he set the drink down in front of Michelle.

“Can I run a tab; I think I might be here for a couple of drinks.”

“Sure, just need you credit card.”

Two men and a woman were eyeing Michelle as she sat at the bar.

“That’s her alright. Looks just like Julie said. Now remember, make small talk, keep her drinking, and take her to the shitter and coke her up. We’ll take it from there.” And with that the woman got up, grabbed her smokes and went to the bar.

“I’ll have tequila and a Bud.”

Without waiting for a reply, the woman asked if anyone was sitting there, and proceeded to sit down.

“Nope, knock yourself out.”

“Thanks. Names Trudy, how about you?”

“Michelle.”

Trudy and Michelle made small talk for about an hour, with each one buying a round for the other, as their glasses got empty. It didn’t take Trudy long to get Michelle drunk.

“Gotta go to the john to powder my nose. Wanna come.”

Michelle thought about having a piss and got up from her stool to join Trudy. Trudy had to use all of her strength to keep Michelle from stumbling to the ground. Once they were inside the bathroom, Trudy opened her purse and pulled out her vial of coke. Michelle stared at the powder as Trudy loaded up the spoon and placed it under her nose. One good snuff and all of the powder was gone from the spoon. Trudy loaded the spoon again and held it out for Michelle.

“Want some?”

Michelle thought about it, then nodded yes. All of Kim and Julie’s suggestions were working overtime.

“Just close one nostril with your finger and snuff with the other one.”

Michelle did as she was told, snuffed the coke ad let her mind explode in drug heaven. Michelle shivered a bit as the coke took her higher than any alcohol had ever done before. She was so distracted that she did not notice Trudy load the spoon again and put it under her other nostril.

“One more to even out the buzz.”

Michelle snuffed, fried her brain even more and had an orgasm at the same time.

“Holy fuck this is wicked.” Was all Michelle could say before she orgasmed again.

Trudy smiled and led her back out to the bar.

“I think those guys in the corner are eyeing us” chimed Trudy as Michelle staggered back to the bar.

Michelle turned her head to get a look, and by doing so too quickly, gave herself a head rush like she had never had before

“Yah, I think your right.” was all Michelle was able to slur before her mind started to wander.

As if on cue, the guys got up from the table and walked over to the bar.

“Hello. Would you two fine ladies like to join us?” asked the taller of the two men while his friend sized up Michelle.

“We’d love to, wouldn’t we” said Trudy.

“My name is Trudy and this is Michelle.”

Michelle managed a smile and a nod, even though she was in her own stoned world.

The four of them headed back to the table and continued to drink for an hour or so. Michelle didn’t realize at the time that she was buying the rounds for the entire bar on her Visa, and barely noticed when the bill for thirteen hundred dollars was placed in front of her. Michelle signed the tab off, took her credit card and excused herself before going to the bathroom.

“Get after her bitch. She needs more blow,” said Louis as he smacked Trudy on the side of the head.

“I ain’t gonna let your skanky ass fuck this up. You better bring her back primed or your ass will be hoeing in the crack house tonight bitch.”

Trudy got up and ran after Michelle. The two returned five minutes later, and Louis could see from the spittle running down Michelle’s chin that she was fucked up.

“Let’s get out of here and go back to my place.”

And with that simple sentence, Michelle’s new life went into overdrive. For the next twelve hours, Michelle snorted line after line of coke, had Louis and Tyler fondle her tits while commenting on how tiny they were while Trudy massaged her clit. The coke blurred the orgasms were some of the most intense that Michelle had ever experienced. Louis and Tyler worked with the suggestions that they knew Julie and Kim had planted. When morning came, Michelle was ready to become a whore for whoever had the coke. Trudy walked Michelle to a bank machine, took eight hundred dollars off her Visa and another eight hundred from her savings account, and gave her own eight ball of coke and her own little vial to carry the coke in. On the walk back to Louis’, Trudy took Michelle’s cell and programmed in her own number and Louis’ number so that Michelle could get in touch with them when the time was right. Michelle was beginning to come out of the drug haze from the previous evening, and just wanted to go home. She tried calling Julie for a lift with no luck. Then, without even knowing how or why she knew Kim’s cell number, she dialed it. Kim answered the phone and Michelle asked for her for a lift.

“No problem Michelle. I’ll get dressed and be there in fifteen minutes.”

Michelle smiled at her good fortune as she told Kim where she was.

Michelle went outside to wait for Kim and to have a smoke. When she opened her purse, she saw that she only had four packages of cigarettes left.

“Wow, I must have smoked like a chimney last night” thought Michelle as she grabbed a pack and unwrapped the cellophane. As she fished for her lighter, she spied the vial of coke. A smile crossed her face as she remembered the buzz from the previous night. The next thing she knew, the little voice in her head that got her to smoke, go to the bar, and let strangers fondle her was telling her to have a toot of coke. Michelle didn’t even question the voice, as grabbed her vial. She tried to remember how much Trudy had placed on the little spoon, but her hung over brain couldn’t remember, so she heaped the coke on the spoon and snorted it all in her left nostril. Next came the same in her right nostril. By the time Kim arrived ten minutes later, Michelle’s brain was fried, and she was ready for more.