The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Opportunity

Changes up Front

Michelle woke up, lit up a smoke and went to the bathroom. As she smoked and used the bathroom, she could hear tapping on a keyboard. Michelle finished her business and went on her way to find the tapping sound. As she entered the living room, she spotted Mark typing on the computer. Mark either did not notice her or did not care that she had just entered the room. She walked over to the computer and stood beside the desk.

“Hey cunt, what’s up?” rolled off of Mark’s tongue without any hesitation.

“Not much. Gonna look for a doctor I can go see about getting some nice big tits and maybe lips. What’s up with you sissy boy?”

“Just surfing the net.”

“Don’t you mean trolling the net you perv.”

“Fuck bitch, don’t you just know me.”

Both Michelle and Mark laughed at his last comment.

“I met the real sweet girl on the net. She is coming to get me later on this afternoon. I’m hoping we can have some fun times, maybe get a second guy to join us for some bang up action. Wanna see her picture?”

Michelle nodded her head yes as she exhaled a thick stream of smoke at the ceiling. Mark called up his favorites and opened the url for trailertrashlover.com

“Here she is!” beamed Mark as he opened her home page. A greasy haired-shitty blond dye job, four-hundred pound women appeared on the screen. Michelle read her bio as she chained into her forth smoke of the day.

“What a sack of shit. She has more hair under her arms than you do on your head. I can’t see a slit anywhere, so you should make sure you have some flour to roll her in so you can fuck the wet spot” quipped Michelle as she walked away from the monitor. Her head was starting to ache, which she took as her body telling her that she needed some more coke.

“Fuck you! You just pissy because she is twice the sex goddess you are.”

Michelle was headed to her room to get vial.

“Whatever.”

The door buzzer went off and Mark jumped out of his seat and ran to the door. Peering through the peephole, Mark saw that it was his beauty, and almost creamed his pants before he could get the door open.

“You Mark” she asked as the door swung open.

Before Mark even had the chance to answer, Karamel had oozed her massive frame past him and into the apartment.

“Fancy place you got here. You rich or something?”

“I have a decent job, and my room mate does OK for herself.”

“Roommate! She’s gotta go stud, if me and the cats are gonna be livin here. You got cable, cause I ain’t gonna be missin any Mauray. Got it. Now be a doll an get me a beer?”

Mark smiled as his behemoth beauty took over the couch and proceeded to scratch at some unimaginable thing that was living in her hair. Quick as he could, Mark got a beer for Karamel and then he proceeded to go to the bedroom.

Michelle had heard the entire exchange coming from the living room. She resigned herself to having to find a new place to live. She only thought about her dilemma for a moment as she pulled the second spoonful of coke into her nostril. Once the coke started to work, she stopped thinking.

“Coke head, I don’t know if you heard, but the lady of the house wants you gone. The sooner the better. Understand?”

Michelle nodded and smiled as the spittle ran out of the corner of mouth. She packed her purse with the coke vial, her remaining cigarettes, lighter, cell phone and two soup spoons.

Mark didn’t even say anything to her as she walked out the door.

Michelle spent the next hour roaming the city without a care in her head. When she started to come out of her haze, she noticed that she was back in the center of town on Maple Street. Michelle dug in her purse for her phone, got it and her smokes, lit a smoke and made a call.

“Hello.”

“Hello Trudy, it’s me Michelle.”

“Hey chickie, what cha doin?

“Lookin for a party. How about you?”

“I’m always up for a party. Come on by and we’ll find a good time.”

Trudy hung up the phone and turned to Louis who was sitting on the couch having a grand conversation with Julie.

“That was Michelle. She’s on her way” announced Trudy as she walked over to the couch and sat down beside Louis.

“Once she gets here, get her coked and then work on her head. She’s primed to listen to whatever you or Trudy tells her. She has about forty-five hundred in the bank and another ten grand between her credit cards. Clean her cash out, tramp her up, then have some fun.”

“No problem. How long after we finish her changes before I get her ass?

“As soon as I am done with her. Don’t rush this Louis, she will be one of the best girls in your stable once we’re done.”

“Good. I got me some big plans for her.”

“I gotta go Louis. Enjoy your fucked toy” quipped Julie as she grabbed her smokes and headed for the front door.

As Julie left, Trudy closed the apartment door and returned to the living room and sat on the couch next Louis. Louis had the thinking look on his face, so Trudy did not speak, instead she lit a smoke and the unzipped Louis’ fly and fished out his member. Louis nodded his approval, but did not speak to Trudy.

“Damn you make it hard to think when you suck my cock like that.”

“Mghph” was all Trudy could mumble as Louis grabbed her hair and drove her head down his shaft, only stopping when he could feel her nose on his groin.

Trudy was just getting her deep throat rhythm down when Louis stopped her.

“I don’t want to cum just yet you stupid cunt. I wanna save my jism to blow on her face.”

Trudy sat up and licked her lips. This Michelle bitch was cutting in to her time with Louis and she was starting to get pissed.

“What’s first for Michelle.”

“I want her cash. We can clean out her bank account over the next couple of days and I know a guy who will max out her plastic for a small price. We need her to get her to Doc Norton and get her tits fixed and maybe some good cock sucker lips added. She needs to be branded and pierced also. When I am done with her, I her to be want the fakest, bimbo around.”

Trudy listened to Louis and worked on her plan for Michelle.

Michelle knocked on the door. She could hear Trudy and Louis talking through the door.

Trudy opened the door and invited Michelle in. Michelle entered and as she passed Trudy, she was rewarded with a deep kiss.

“Damn you got rough lips Michelle. You should get them fixed.”

“Fixed? What do you mean?”

”You know, puckered up. Same as tits except lips”

“Oh, I get it” replied Michelle, even though she didn’t

Just then Louis walked in and smiled at Michelle.

“Lookin fine Michelle. What cha gotta goin on today?”

“Nothing much, just hangin with Trudy.”

“You girls wanna party or stand in the hallway and talk all day?”

“Party!” replied both Michelle and Trudy as the three of them went into the living room.

Both Trudy and Louis worked on Michelle for the rest of the day. Michelle was fed good, barely cut coke at a steady rate, beer to help level off the coke buzz and cigarettes just to get her addicted to one more thing. Louis had learned early in his career that addiction was a pimp’s good friend. The other part of the equation was the breaking of the psyche, which was going exceptionally well. Trudy had made plans to take Michelle to the doctor first thing in the morning to get her tits enlarged and her lips filled out. Michelle was going to go from a small set of A cup tits to forty-four D’s in one leap. Michelle was so in love with the idea of big tits that she was eager to have them implanted. The lips were a bonus.

By the time morning came around, Michelle hadn’t slept and she had coked her mind out of reality and into lala land. She was on her third pack of cigarettes and was coughing to match. She had called her boss overnight and left him a go fuck you message for first thing in the morning. Trudy and Louis had taken turns licking, kissing and caressing her all night. Michelle was on the verge of an orgasm all the time and was about ready to beg for mercy when Trudy stopped her fondling, got up off the couch and went over to the phone. Within five minutes Michelle had her plastic surgery appointment booked for noon. It was going to be costly for Louis, but worth the expense. Besides, the stupid cunt was going to supply him with cash and gash for the next year or two anyway.

Michelle slept for about 2 hours while Louis and Trudy made their plans for Michelle. First call was to Louis’ doctor friend, Mike Norton, to get the tits and lips booked for Michelle. Mike was busy with legit customers, but when Louis offered up a fresh meat, straight of the bus, corn fed slice of goodness to break in, Mike couldn’t resist. He would work on Michelle tonight after the clinic closed for the day. The second call was to Aaron Simms, owner of the very sleazy tattoo-piercing parlor where Louis took all of his bitches to get the branded. After booking a block of time in the afternoon today and Thursday, Louis made his third to Kim, who booked her for a dye job and nails on Saturday.

Trudy woke Michelle up from her sleep by placing some coke on the small coke spoon and stuffing the spoon in Michelle’s nostril. The sudden rush woke Michelle with a start and almost made her fall off of the couch.

“Come on sleepy head, we got places to see, people to do.”

Michelle tried to speak, but was having a difficult time sorting out her thoughts. Trudy and Louis helped Michelle out to a taxi which was waiting for them.

Louis got in front with the driver, leaving Trudy in back with Michelle.

“Take us to the Purple Kangaroo Tattoo Parlor.”

“Sure thing buddy.” was all that the driver said as he pulled away from the curb.

As they drove to the tattoo parlor, Louis noticed the driver staring at Michelle in his rear view mirror.

“Like what you see?” inquired Louis.

“They are both hot, but I like the look of the brunette more than the other one.”

“If you like her now, you should see her in a week.”

The cabbie smiled and fantasized about screwing Michelle as he drove. Five minutes later, he pulled the cab over to the curb in front of the Kangaroo Tattoo Parlor.

“Make you a deal hack. You come back hear at five and take us to our next appointment, and the blond will suck you off right here and now, or you can drive us to and from our appointments over the next week, and you can fuck the brunette.”

“How do I know that she’s good for a fuck”?

“Reach out an grab some tit. She don’t bite you know.”

The cabbie turned around in his seat and reached back and squeezed Michelle’s tit. Michelle let out a little moan and smiled. The cabbie turned back to Louis with an anxious smile on his face.

“Deal. Give me your details and I will make sure you have a ride when you need it.”

While Louis gave Dean the cabbie his details, Trudy unloaded Michelle from the cab and walked in the front door of the tattoo parlor with her.

“Hey there Trude’s, didn’t expect to see back for more work so soon.” called Aaron as Trudy and Michelle entered.

“Hey sexy, this is not for me, but rather for her. Do you have a room where we could powder our noses?”

“Sure, just go over there into room 2 and lock the door. Gimme a shout when you are ready for me to come in and do whatever.”

“Don’t ask me, ask Louis when he comes in.”

Trudy took Michelle into room 2 and locked the door behind her. Once she had Michelle seated in the tattoo chair, she pulled out her vial of coke and small leather pouch. Trudy took a nice big hit of coke and stuffed some up Michelle’s nose. Trudy then smeared some coke on Michelle’s tongue and gums, effectively numbing them from pain.

Trudy then turned her attention to the small leather pouch. She unzipped the pouch and unfolded the pouch revealing a needle, spoon, rubber hose and a small vial of heroin. Trudy dumped a small shot of heroin on the spoon and heated it up with her lighter. Once the heroin was cooked, Trudy sucked up the brown liquid into the needle and turned her attention to Michelle.

“Gimme your arm” was all Trudy said to Michelle.

Like a well trained animal, Michelle presented her arm to Trudy without as much as a thought about the consequences.

Trudy tied off a vein and stuck Michelle with the needle. Michelle stared at the needle, but didn’t say a word as Trudy pulled some of Michelle’s blood into the needle. Once the H and the blood mixed, Trudy pushed the plunger and sent Michelle’s brain spiral into another dimension. The H numbed her brain and the coke that Trudy had smeared on her tongue and lips number her flesh.

“Were ready for you Aaron” bellowed Trudy once she had cleaned up her kit.

“Excellent. I spoke to Louis and he gave me the lowdown on what he wants done.

“Let’s get started then.”

Trudy sat in the corner and watched as Michelle had her nose, eyebrow, tongue, navel, nipples and clit hood pierced. Her ears were done seven times each and had hoops of all sizes threaded through the holes. The piercing process itself went quickly, the Michelle process was much slower going. A smoke every twenty minutes and two snorts of cocaine take time. Aaron then began on Michelle’s tattoos. He started with a property of Louise in plain black letters on Michelle’s ass followed by some barbed roses stems entwined on her right bicep. Aaron was taking a short break to get some head from Trudy when Louis announced that they had to leave. Trudy finished blowing Aaron and began collecting Michelle. Louis spoke with Aaron and arranged to bring Michelle back next week for her finishing touched.

Trudy and Michelle got in the back seat of the waiting cab while Louis got in the front seat.

“I like what I see. Is this what you meant by wait until next week” ask the cabbie.

“Hello no! Take us to 69 Pleasant street.” replied Louis with a slight laugh.

“Ain’t that the plastics place that the rich bitches go to make themselves look less wrinkly?”

“And to grow tits and cock-sucker lips”

The cabbie looked at Michelle in his rearview mirror. She was sitting talking to the other bitch and smoking up a storm. Every third or fourth word, he caught a glimpse of her shiny tongue stud, and his mind sent messages to his cock, which was getting harder by the minute.

After short drive they arrived at the clinic. Trudy helped Michelle get out of the car while Louis spoke with the driver. Finally after what seemed like forever, Louis exited the car.

“Get back in and go home Trudy, no need for us both to be here while she get done.”

Trudy nodded her acknowledgement and got back in the cab. Louis helped steady Michelle as she teetered down the sidewalk and into the clinic.

“How ya doin Mike. Here is my latest conquest, a slice of corn fed goodness fresh from a life of joy and happiness in yuppie land”

Mike looked Michelle over from top to bottom. Her lips were small and could stand to be plumped up, and her tits were incredibly small for her frame. Without taking any measurements, Mike figured that she could easily be a D-cup.

“Any ideas on what you want done Louis?”

“She needs huge ass titties and some good cock-sucker lips. I’m thinking at least double D tits. She’s gonna go work in the movies for a while. Can you fix her legs so she needs heels all the time?

“ I can fix her lips no sweat. Her tits should go to a D cup, and I can cut her Achilles tendon down, but she’ll be off her feet for a week” replied Mike as he started making the mental notes on where to nip and tuck and where to add some body to Michelle.

Louis thought about his options for all of 1/8 of a second

“Do her up”

“Come back in a five or six hours, and bring me my payment.”

“No prob” was all Louis said as he walked out the door smiling to himself.