The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two women disagree about the potential power of a collection of artifacts.

* * *

Carla and the Femdomza Tribe

Part 2

By: Chrystal Wynd

I made myself wait until noon. Then I walked to Glenna’s apartment.

I had wanted to be here at 9am, but it had taken me over two hours to wash and blow-dry my hair. I couldn’t even fit a baseball cap over my mass of curls. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway. My hair was thick and flowed down my back like a golden waterfall. I couldn’t even tie it back into a manageable ponytail.

My heart dropped when I got to Glenna’s place. Her car was gone. But sitting next to her front door was a 20-ounce plastic bottle with a Diet Pepsi label. However, it was filled with a pale green fluid and had the word “PRIMER” printed on the label in black marker.

Apparently Glenna really didn’t want me contacting Professor Kantz.

I had sent Glenna ten text messages and gotten no replies, but I needed some direction here. I had no idea if I was supposed to drink this now or pour it into my radiator or what. So, I tried again.

This time, I got a reply. It said, “Drink it now. I will call you tonight with further instructions.”

Tonight?!? Damn. I had to spend all day with this bimbo bunny hair. Still, at least I’d be rid of it after tonight.

I opened the cap and tilted the bottle. I swallowed the first quarter of the bottle and grimaced. It tasted like watered down pea soup. Still, it had to be done, so I drank the rest straight down. I waited several moments, then belched. Thank goodness no one was there to see this.

“Excuse me...can I help you?” said a voice.

I jumped, then turned around. It was Kate and Roxanne.

“Yes,” I said. “You can stop back-stabbing me and start helping me!”

Their eyes widened in sync.

“Omigod,” said Kate. “Is that you under all that hair, Carla?”

“Yes,” I said. “It’s my hair, and it’s real. Thanks for watching out for me while Glenna just had all kinds of fun.”

“Hey,” said Roxanne. “Don’t blame us. It was your stupid idea.”

“You should have stopped her when she sent me home topless, dammit!”

Roxanne shrugged. “She warned you,” she said. “It’s your own fault.”

“Yeah,” said Kate. “Just tell her you’re sorry and it’ll be done with.”

“If I need your advice, I’ll ask for it,” I said, throwing the empty bottle at her feet. The plastic container bounced once and struck Kate on the leg.

“It’s your own fault for not getting out of the way,” I said. “It’s plastic. Don’t be so girly.”

“Like your hair?” said Roxanne.

I gave her a look, then turned around and walked home.

* * *

Something was wrong.

It was two hours after my snippy exchange with Kate and Roxanne. Yes, I had gone too far out of frustration, but I had other things to worry about.

Specifically, I was burning up. Not exactly feverish, but my skin was hot. I had taken two cold showers and turned a fan on me, but I continued to feel the heat. My whole body was warm.

Finally I texted Glenna again. “Burning up. WTF?”

A reply came. “Don’t worry about it. Normal.”

Dammit.

I wriggled. I writhed. I squirmed.

I was hot. Every part of my body felt sensitive in an erotic way. I was fucking aroused.

I couldn’t concentrate. I had no idea what was in that drink, but I needed an orgasm in the worst way.

All right, so I couldn’t fix my hair until Glenna got back, but I could certainly take care of an orgasm. Actually, I didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t think about anything else.

I laid on my bed. My mass of golden curls spread across my pillow. I slid my fingers between my parted thighs and began stroking my heated clit.

It didn’t take long. My whole body responded to my heated button-pushing and I inadvertently moaned when I peaked. My fingers pistoned in and out of my slick pussy and then I was cumming like crazy.

I lay back, catching my breath. I was drenched with sweat. I had to shower, and that meant another hour and a half of girly hair care. I was going to kill Glenna.

* * *

Two hours later, I needed another orgasm.

My nipples were hard. My tits felt swollen. My belly muscles were twitching. I couldn’t think straight.

I jilled myself off again. Gawd, I couldn’t stop. I had the penultimate hormone surge going on in my body. Glenna’s stupid primer was the most powerful aphrodisiac ever.

I forced myself to get dressed. Nothing felt right. My bra felt tight. My jeans didn’t fit right. I could feel myself heating up again and I wanted to just lay down and jill myself off. I was a wet mess.

I stood abruptly and left my apartment. My concentration was shot. I had to keep moving. I decided to kill some time at the mall until Glenna got home.

* * *

The mall didn’t help.

I needed to orgasm so bad. The burning need was throwing everything off. I kept bumping into people. My knees were pressed together. Nothing felt right on my body. Everything tingled. This couldn’t be right.

I sent a text to Glenna, but she just texted back again that it was normal and to quit bugging her or she wouldn’t call me back tonight.

I couldn’t take the burning need. I needed release, and soon. I looked around and then I saw it. In desperation, I ran to the girls’ bathroom.

I entered a stall and locked it, then yanked my jeans to my ankles. My blue panties followed a moment later. My fingers slid into my smooth, lubricated pussy and, sitting in a mall bathroom stall, I desperately worked to get myself off.

Several minutes later, I lay back and waited for my heart to stop racing. I had had a series of explosive orgasms and my body tingled from head-to-toe. I had to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, I still felt breathless, but stood and pulled my jeans back up.

Or, at least, I tried to pull them up. They stopped at the top of my thighs. What the hell?

I tried to inch them up, but for some reason, I couldn’t get them up. It was as if they had shrunk or my hips had widened.

Widened?

And that’s when it hit me. Now that my mind wasn’t so fogged with the need to orgasm, I realized why my clothes didn’t fit right.

My hips were wider, but my waist was smaller. My ass was swelling. I was somehow becoming ridiculously curvy.

That primer. That fucking primer had to be doing this! I was going to kill Glenna. I stomped my foot in frustration, feeling my boobs jiggle from the sharp motion.

Jiggle? Jiggle?

My eyes widened as my hands flew to my boobs. Sure enough, my bra was filled to capacity and threatening to explode. No wonder I couldn’t breathe!

My heart pounded. In a panic, I pulled my jeans straight up and felt the waistband tighten more, but the tight denim refused to stretch enough to accomodate my ass and hips. If I was going to leave the stall, it would have to be in panties.

I sighed. This wasn’t going to work. I needed help. Teeth clenched, I pulled out my cell phone.

* * *

“Gawd,” said Kate. “Channeling Pamela Anderson much?”

“I think Carla’s bigger than Pamela,” said Roxanne, “and her ass looks like it’s going to explode out the back of those poor panties.”

“C’mon,” I said. “I’m sorry for yelling at you, okay? Just give me the clothes.”

“I don’t know,” said Kate. “You were a bitch to Glenna and you were a bitch with us. I don’t see why we should help you.”

I was shifting nervously from foot to foot. It had taken Kate and Roxanne a while to get here, and my heat was building again. I had no intention of doing myself with them here, but if they kept stalling, I wasn’t going to have any choice.

“Look,” I said, “I’m really, really sorry. Honest.”

“Your boobs are huge,” said Kate. “You’ve got to be in the double-d range now. I didn’t bring anything close to that at all.”

The bathroom door opened. I was standing in my panties, so I jumped back into the stall and closed the door.

“I said I was sorry,” I said through the door. “Just give me the clothes already.”

“Hmmpphh!” said Kate. “You’re still talking mean. You first. Take off your clothes and slide them under the door. Well, except your panties. You can keep them on.”

“Wait a minute,” I said. “How do I know you won’t just walk off with my clothes?”

“’Cuz we’re not mean like you,” said Roxanne.

I hesitated, but I didn’t have any choice. Besides, I didn’t really think they’d leave me undressed in a mall bathroom stall. They were just trying to teach me a lesson. Whatever.

“Fine,” I said. I stripped off my top and bra and folded them up inside my jeans, then slid the bundle of clothing under the stall door. I was now dressed only in panties.

I saw a hand reach down and gather up the bundle. I heard whispers and then saw two pairs of shoes heading for the door.

“Hey,” I said. “Hey!”

The bathroom door opened, then closed.

“Come back here!” I said, my heart pounding.

Silence.

Then the door opened and the two pairs of shoes entered again.

“Just kidding,” said Kate.

“Very funny,” I said. “So funny, I forgot to laugh.”

A plastic bag hit the floor in front of the stall door. Kate’s sandaled foot pushed the bag under the door.

“There you go,” she said.

“Thank you,” I said, picking up the bag. I examined the contents. “Wait a minute. These clothes...these are—”

“—the same clothes Glenna made you wear yesterday when she sent you home dressed as a slut,” said Roxanne. “We know. She told us.”

My heart pounded. “C’mon, guys,” I said. “I can’t wear this! Not with this body!”

“You don’t have a choice,” said Kate, “unless you wanna walk home in your underwear.”

“Maybe next time you won’t be so nasty with us just ‘cuz you’re mad at Glenna,” said Roxanne. “Bye.”

“Yeah,” said Kate. “Bye.”

“Hey, wait,” I said. “Guys, don’t go. I’m sorry, really I am! C’mon!”

The bathroom door closed. This time, it stayed closed.

I stamped my foot, frustrated beyond belief. They had really left me like this!

I couldn’t just stand around in my panties. I had to get dressed. Unfortunately, first I had to relieve my need again.

* * *

Three orgasms later, I was struggling into the tight clothing. When I was done, I realized I might as well have stayed undressed.

The tight, stretchy mini-skirt had been short the first time I wore it. Now, it barely covered my round ass and I was pretty sure the bottom curvature of my backside was visible. The CFM high heels made my back curve even more obvious. I would have gone without the shoes, but walking barefoot through the mall didn’t sound like a good idea.

As bad as the skirt and heels were, though, the tube top was worse.

The tube top wasn’t intended to be a standalone piece. Also, it was designed for a chest about half the size of the rack I was stuck with at the moment. My nipples were covered, but not by much, and it wouldn’t take much for me to pop out. I was going to have to be careful and concentrate on what I was doing or I would be giving the whole mall a free show. Being careful was tough, however, because the huge hair down my bare back felt unfamiliar.

I also smelled like sex, but that couldn’t be helped either.

I took a deep breath. I couldn’t stay in the bathroom forever. Walking carefully to prevent jiggling, I pulled open the door and headed back into the mall.

* * *

I tried to remain obscure, but I found out quickly that a nearly naked girl with ridiculously lush curves attracts attention whether she likes it or not.

Every tottering step on those heels created inadvertent jiggling as the stretchy tube top struggled to contain my heavy rounded boobs. Most of the guys didn’t even bother trying to conceal their leers.

I pretended like I didn’t notice the stares, but I was blushing head-to-toe. I felt naked. Unused to boobs this big, my arms kept brushing the sides of them and even this was stimulating my already over-heating libido. My rounded hips rolled as I moved, giving me a slut-in-heat walk. I wasn’t used to hips this wide and it caused me to bump into people inadvertently. It was accidental, but I got smiles and pats because the recipients thought I was flirting with them.

A simple walk through the mall was turning into a nightmare. I had to get my body and hair back.

Most of the men- and several women- were content to observe, but some of the braver guys were moving in.

“Hey, darlin’,” said a guy. “How you doing?”

I gave him a tight smile. “Fine,” I said, trying to maneuver around him.

He stepped over, casually blocking my escape route. “That’s what I was just thinking,” he said. “You’re definitely fine.”

“Excuse me, please,” I said. My fucking heat was building again and my nipples were solid, stretching the fabric of the already over-burdened tube top. The guy stared at my nipples, then moved his eyes back up. He obviously thought he was the cause of my arousal.

“Nice,” he said, sliding a hand smoothly onto my hip. “What’s your hurry, baby?”

Damn. A male presence this close to me in this state was throwing me off, even if he was an ass.

“I have to go,” I said. “Sorry.”

The jerk pressed against me. “Aww, you can’t hang out for a few minutes?”

“No, I can’t,” I said, taking a definitive step backward. Unfortunately, I stumbled on the heels. My arms pin-wheeled for a moment, but I regained my balance.

“Wow,” said the guy, staring at my boobs. He gave a lecherous snicker.

I blinked for a moment. Too late, I realized my tube top had dropped. The girls had escaped. I was flashing the entire mall.

With a squeal, I crossed my arms and leaned forward. A sudden breeze across my ass reminded me that I was now flashing my panties to the world. I reached back and tugged down my skirt, then yanked up my tube top. Blushing head-to-toe, I fled the area. The sounds of applause followed me.

* * *

The most embarrassing day of my life didn’t improve when I arrived back at my apartment. My heat was peaking again and I needed an orgasm immediately...but my house key was in my jeans, which were with Kate and Roxanne. I was locked out of my apartment.

I pulled out my cell phone to call Kate and Roxanne. When I went to dial, however, I realized something I had been too distracted to notice before now.

My fingernails were over an inch long.

I blinked, astonished. My fingernails had lengthened and curved far beyond the tips of my fingers. So far, in fact, that my fingertips were now useless for trying to press buttons on my cell phone.

This was impossible! After a good deal of trial and error, I managed to use my pinkie knuckle to speed-dial Kate. There was no answer, so I left a message. Not a nice one, but not horrible, either. I needed my key and cell phone back quickly and she wasn’t going to bring it if I pissed her off again.

I didn’t bother calling Roxanne’s phone. It had been a struggle just dialing Kate, and I wasn’t going to even attempt another call. Texting was certainly out as well.

I stamped my foot. It wasn’t fair!

A nearby snicker reminded me that I was far too busty right now to be stamping foot. Looking around, I realized the guy snickering was actually one of my neighbors.

“Jason!” I said.

“Huh?” he said. “Do I know you?”

“Of course you do, Jason,” I said. “It’s me. Carla.”

He blinked. Then his eyes widened. “Carla!” he said. “Wow! I didn’t recognize you with those great big...I mean, all that hair.”

I gave him a look. “Yeah,” I said. “Whatever. Let me in.”

Jason gave me a look. “What for?”

I gave an exasperated sigh. “Because I’m locked out of my apartment, you ass, that’s why!”

“You could say ‘please’, you know,” he said.

I was aroused as all get-out and badly needed an orgasm. Even though I wanted to throttle him, his male proximity was wreaking havoc on my body. My nipples were rock hard and my sex was ridiculously wet. I was too horny to be polite.

“Jason!” I said. “Could...I...PLEASE...use...your...bathroom!”

His eyes narrowed slightly. “You know what?” he said. “You can use my bathroom when you’re ready to be a little more polite.”

He turned and walked inside his apartment. The door closed behind him.

Oh, gawd. I had to cum. I had to cum. I had to cum now. Dammit, Glenna!

Knees together, I tottered on those high heels to Jason’s door.

“Jason!” I said, knuckled rapping on his door. “Please! Please let me in!”

Silence.

“Dammit, Jason!” I said. “Please let me in!”

No answer.

I was so hot. So fucking aroused. I really, really needed that bathroom, and fast, or I was going to be doing myself right here in the hall.

“Jason!” I said, rapping desperately. “I’ll flash you if you let in!”

Silence. Then from the other side of the door, I heard Jason say, “I don’t believe you.”

My heart pounded. I had a chance!

“I’ll do it!” I said. “I swear!”

“Take off your top now,” he said. “Toss it down the hall.”

Dammit. I looked in both directions. No one in sight. Fine. I pulled the tube top off my body and tossed it in the general direction of my door.

“All right,” I said. “It’s done. I’m topless!”

There was silence for several heartbeats. Then the door opened.

Jason stared at my ridiculous boobs for several seconds. I rolled my eyes, but kept my mouth shut. I really needed that bathroom.

Then I was blinded by an unexpected bright flash of light.

I blinked away the spots. Jason lowered the camera and stepped to the side.

“All right,” he said. “Now you can come in.”

Wonderful. I had to be nice now or I was going to end up an Internet sensation. Grrrrrr. Still, I had other worries right now. I stalked past him and headed straight for the bathroom, bare boobs jiggling with every step.

I shut the door and locked it. I dropped the lid on the toilet and sat down, yanking up my micro-skirt as I did so. I pulled off my panties and dropped them to the floor. Finally, I parted my thighs and slid my fingers into my ridiculously wet pussy.

I snapped a curse and jumped, however, as I received a very sudden and very sharp pain.

Startled, I looked down, wondering what the hell had happened. Then I realized what it was.

My fingernails.

Desperate, I shifted my fingers and tried different angles, but it wasn’t working. My silly bimbo fingernails were preventing me from satisfying myself.

My heart pounded as panic set in. I was so frustrated and horny, I wanted to scream. I needed to scream. It wasn’t fair!

There was no way around it. Naked, I stood and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to the living room and stood in front of a stunned Jason.

“Don’t ask questions,” I said, grabbing his hand and pressing it to my wet pussy. “I need to get off now, and I need you to make it happen. Just use your fingers and play with my clit. It won’t take long.” Then, just to be safe, I added, “Please.”

It took Jason about a second to get his bearings. Then he slid two fingers inside my pussy.

My head snapped back and I unintentionally moaned out loud. The feeling of those thick fingers pistoning into my pussy was electric, and my hips bucked to meet his strokes.

In a haze, I shifted to part my legs more. He shifted as well, then stood up. I leaned forward and he repositioned himself behind me, his fingers sliding back inside me once again. With a better angle, he began to stroke more fingers inside me.

Everything inside me was exploding. My whole body was responding to those stroking fingers. Then, suddenly, my pussy was empty.

“No!” I said. “Don’t stop!”

Then, without warning, a seriously thick hardness was pressing against my desperate pussy.

I felt his hands on my lush hips, but I was too dazed to grasp the significance of that. Then my boobs flattened on the couch seat and my face pressed into the back cushion as my wet pussy was suddenly filled with a thick cock.

His legs were pressed against the back of mine as his pelvis slapped against my ass. His heavy balls were swinging and popping against my clit, sending electric jolts through my belly. I couldn’t stop cumming, and it was actually a good thing my face was pressed into the cushions, because I had no ability to keep quiet as Jason banged me silly.

I came far more times than I had ever done so before, and I was helpless jelly when Jason buried his cock fully inside me and ground into me, grunting. Dazed, it slowly dawned on me that he was filling me with cum. He was emptying his balls inside me, but my legs were spaghetti...I couldn’t move to stop him.

I finally came down, but I was still too weak to remove my face and boobs from his couch cushions. A few moments later, however, he slid his softening cock from my pussy and I could move again.

“Finally!” I said, struggling to a standing position. I glared at him. “I told you to just use your fingers!”

“Sorry ‘bout that,” he said. “It just sort of happened.”

I stamped my foot. “I didn’t tell you to screw me!” I said. “I just needed you to use your fingers! Don’t you ever stick anything inside me again!”

Jason sighed. “Fine,” he said.

“Fine!” I said. I spun and stomped away.

Back in the bathroom, my cell phone was blinking. I had two text messages. Even checking messages was a challenge with these nails, but I managed. The first was from Glenna telling me to meet her at her apartment at six. The second message was from Kate saying they were running errands on the far side of the Heights right now, but would stop by Glenna’s later to give me my key.

The key and my old body back! Things were finally looking up for me, and it was about time.

NEXT: Part 3