The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: Two women disagree about the potential power of a collection of artifacts.

* * *

Carla and the Femdomza Tribe

Part 3

By: Chrystal Wynd

The walk to Glenna’s was worse this time. I could feel every eye watching every step of my stupid hip-rolling slut walk.

I tried to alter my gait, but couldn’t. My lush hips wouldn’t allow any other type of movement. It also took me longer to get anywhere, but I had left early, so that wasn’t a problem. It felt like a much longer distance then it actually was, but my wiggling derriere finally got me to Glenna’s door. My knock was civil, but only barely.

The door was answered by Roxanne.

I glared at her, teeth clenched. “So, you and Kate are on the other side of town, eh?”

Roxanne looked me up and down, then laughed. “Nope,” she said. “We just wanted to make sure you were stuck in that slut outfit for a little while longer. Hopefully it made you a bit more polite.”

I stalked past her without a word. I was pissed, but arguing right now wasn’t going to help.

Glenna and Kate were sitting on the couch. A wooden staff sat on the coffee table in front of them. Roxanne walked over and stood next to the couch.

“Wow!” said Glenna. “Look at you! Kate and Roxanne told me what to expect, but this surpasses anything I had imagined! That blonde mass of hair alone is priceless, but those have got to be the biggest non-silicone boobs I have ever seen, and those lush curves certainly give you quite the sex kitten appearance, wouldn’t you say?”

My temper rose, but I realized she was baiting me. I decided to play it cool.

“Sure,” I said. “You had your fun. Now fix me.”

“Certainly,” said Glenna. “But you know what you have to do first.”

“Actually,” I said. “I don’t know. You want an apology, I take it?”

“Yes,” she said. “But you know what else you have to do...according to the rules of the Femdomza Tribe.”

“What are you talking about?” I said. “I don’t know the...wait a minute. You don’t mean...”

Glenna looked straight at me and said, “Yes, I do,” she said. “You will get on your knees, apologize, and then you will lick my pussy. Just like they do in the Femdomza Tribe.”

“Forget it,” I said. “This is not the Femdomza Tribe.”

“Actually,” said Glenna, “it is. You started this by disrespecting the tribe on all levels from the beginning, even when I asked you repeatedly to stop. Well, now you can end this, but you’re going to be doing it the Femdomza way.”

“No,” I said, “I’m not. You have lost what little mind you have if you think I’m ever going to lick your pussy.”

“Lick it again, you mean,” said Glenna, with an infuriating smirk.

“Whatever,” I said, acting non-chalant, but feeling my cheeks burn. Kate and Roxanne snickered.

“Anyway,” said Glenna, “I can help make it easier for you.”

“How sweet,” I said. “And how would you do that?”

“Once I use that Femdomza Staff of Serving on you,” she said, indicating the wooden staff on the table, “you’ll be a lot more willing to serve. You’ll still have to lick me, of course, but you won’t mind so much.”

I smiled. “You really think I’m that gullible?” I said.

Glenna shrugged. “Just an offer,” she said. “Up to you, of course, but you stay like that until you use that slut tongue on my pussy.”

I looked down at the staff. “So this is a Staff of Serving?”

“Yes,” said Glenna. “Used correctly, it can be quite convincing.”

“And whoever is under the influence of this staff will follow orders?”

“Not exactly,” said Glenna, “but close enough.”

“In that case,” I said, stepping up and grabbing the staff, “I can think of a good use for this.”

Glenna leaned forward and snatched for the staff, but it was too late. “Drop it, Carla,” she said. “You’re making a mistake.”

“Too late, Glenna,” I said, holding the staff in both hands. “Now we’re going to see who licks whose pussy.”

Glenna sighed and shook her head, then turned to Kate and Roxanne. “I told you she’d grab it.”

Kate looked at me. “Oh, Carla,” she said. “Glenna was trying to help you. You should have just done what she asked you to do. Why are you being so unreasonable about this?”

I wanted to answer Kate, but I couldn’t. Something like electric current was flowing from the staff into my arms. My hands were locked on the wood and I couldn’t move.

“Is she okay?” asked Roxanne.

“She’s fine,” said Glenna. “The staff is just attuning her body for service.”

Moments later, my hands unlocked and I could move again. I dropped the staff and jumped away from it.

“What the hell just happened?” I said, eyes wide.

“You just got yourself in deeper, that’s all,” said Glenna. “Last chance, Carla. Drop to your knees, apologize and lick my pussy in front of Kate and Roxanne. Then I’ll fix you and this will be over.”

“No chance,” I said. “My tongue will never touch your pussy. I promise you that.”

“Never touch my pussy again, you mean,” said Glenna, again with that infuriating smirk. “But you’re making promises you can’t keep.”

“No, I’m not,” I said. “Trust me.”

Glenna shrugged. “Whatever you say,” she said. Then she sniffed the air. “Hmmm...I think you need a little private time now, don’t you?”

“I’m leaving now,” I said, hips wriggling. Glenna had obviously figured out my heat was building again. “Next time I’m here, you’re going to regret having messed with me.” Then I turned to Kate and Roxanne. “And you two can kiss my ass as well.”

I spun, nearly stumbling on the high heels. Then I strode out the front door, giving it a satisfyingly sharp slam as I left.

I smiled at my grand exit. Then I slapped my forehead.

I opened the front door with a sigh and looked at Kate and Roxanne.

“I need my key.”

* * *

I walked all the way home, again enduring the leers and comments about my ridiculously lush body. I got back to my apartment and made a beeline for my bedroom, stripping off my clothes as I went.

I did have a plan for getting myself fixed and paying Glenna back at the same time, but it was going to have to wait. I needed some food and I needed some sleep, but more importantly, I needed to jill myself off, because I was about to scream from burning need.

I was a wet mess and knew my fingers weren’t going to do the trick, but that didn’t matter now that I was back in my apartment. With one quick twist, my vibrator was humming and ready for action.

I wasted no time, plunging it immediately into my wet sex. I worked my clit up and down and side to side. I went diagonal. I pressed, shifted and teased. I worked myself into a lathered sweat, but no matter what I did, I couldn’t cum.

I couldn’t cum!

Panic set in and I worked even more desperately. I used every trick I could think of, but nothing was making me peak. I stayed at the absolute verge of the most incredible orgasm, but couldn’t cross over.

I was close to screaming. Finally I grabbed my cell and speed-dialed Glenna. Incredibly, she answered.

“Hello?”

“Glenna!” I said. “Something’s wrong! You broke my pussy!”

Glenna laughed like she thought I was kidding. “It’s not broken, Carla,” she said. “It’s just not a priority now. When you grabbed that staff, you became a Femdomza service girl...the lowest rung on the ladder. You don’t get orgasms unless you’ve serviced someone else. In other words, their orgasm unlocks yours. Good luck with that.”

The phone went dead.

I called back and left several hysterical messages, but Glenna didn’t answer or return any calls. She was apparently done for the night.

I was in trouble. There was no way I could make it like this. Nothing was working to get me off and I was in such a state, my vision was hazy. Finally I wrapped myself in a sheet and ran out my front door.

“Jason!” I said, pounding on the door. “Jason! It’s Carla! Please let me in!”

“Geez,” said Jason, opening the door. He was wearing jeans and nothing else. “Are you psycho-chick? What the hell is wrong with you?”

I walked straight in without an invitation. Then I turned around and dropped the sheet.

“Don’t ask questions,” I said. “Just do me again, all right? Right now.”

Jason’s eyes were all over my naked body, but he shook his head. “Forget it,” he said. “You told me to never stick anything inside you again. Remember?”

“Forget about that!” I said. “I’m telling you to do me now!”

Jason set his jaw. Shit.

Wait a minute...Glenna had said service.

I stepped up to Jason and dropped to my knees, fingers fumbling with his zipper. I reached in and pulled out his cock, the same cock that had pounded me silly a few hours earlier. Jason didn’t help me, but he didn’t push me away either.

I had no choice. My boobs pressed against his thighs as I slid my tongue around his thickening member. I licked the underside until he reached full hardness, then slid his cock into my warm, wet mouth.

I rarely performed oral sex, so I didn’t have a lot of practice, but this was the most important blowjob I had ever attempted. I couldn’t mess it up.

I tightened my lips around his shaft and began stroking my mouth up and down his cock. My huge mass of blonde curls bobbed as my mouth slid further and further down. Finally his cock slid into my throat as my lips wrapped around the base of his cock.

I paused for a moment, getting used to the thickness in my mouth and throat. Then I resumed my motion, my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, my tongue sliding along the underside.

I had no idea how I was doing, but after a few minutes, he became very responsive. Then his fingers slid into my hair and I suspected he was close.

He was even closer than I thought, as I discovered when my mouth filled with semen. Caught by surprise, I gasped, causing me to inadvertently swallow some of his cum. My heat spiked suddenly into pleasure, and I continued swallowing the thick fluid with desperate need.

I wriggled as he filled my belly, but I still didn’t experience the climax I needed so badly. I finally sat back on my bare heels, preparing to scream, and that’s when it happened. And boy, did it happen.

Wave after wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me, and I collapsed into a puddle of goo. I knew I was wriggling and writhing on the floor, but every cell of my body was exploding into color. It was a crazy, nuclear orgasm, and it left me gasping on the floor.

A few minutes later, I opened my eyes. Jason stared at me, apparently taken aback by my display of pleasure.

“Ummmm,” I said, face hot. “Sorry. I...ummmm...sorry.”

I got to my feet and dashed out the front door. I was going to kill Glenna.

A moment later, I squealed and ran back inside Jason’s apartment.

“Yeah,” he said. “You forgot your sheet.”

If possible, I was going to kill Glenna twice.

* * *

A few hours later, I was once again wriggling in bed, trying desperately to get myself off.

Every part of my ridiculously over-developed body was tingling. My nipples were solid. My rounded bottom felt cupped by my mattress. My wild hair teased my bare skin. And my pussy screamed for relief.

It wasn’t working. It wasn’t working!

It was worse this time. I couldn’t think straight. My vision was hazy. I couldn’t help it...I needed relief.

I got out of bed and wrapped myself in the sheet. On bare feet, I once again dashed to Jason’s door and knocked.

“Jason!” I said. “C’mon, I know you’re in there!”

It took a minute, but Jason finally opened the door.

“Have you lost your mind?!?” he said. “It’s 3am in the frickin’ morning! I was right, wasn’t I? You’re psycho-chick!”

I pushed past him into the apartment. “Just do me,” I said, “and I’ll go away.”

“What is it with you?” he said. “You told me never to stick anything inside you again, and now you come over here non-stop to get some? Well, forget it. I need my sleep.”

“Jason!” I said, dropping to my knees and reaching for his boxers. “Don’t you dare go to sleep! I’ll ruin you! I mean it!”

“Threatening me?” he said, taking a step back. “Just for that, I don’t think I’ll let you have any of the ol’ cockasaurus.”

“Jason!” I said, my voice tinged with hysteria. “Please! Stick it wherever you want, but for gawd’s sake, put your cock in me!”

My vision was hazy, but suddenly I found myself on all fours. I felt Jason sliding his cock into my ridiculously wet pussy and I moaned in need. Jason pumped himself into me several times and my heat absolutely peaked, but I still couldn’t climax.

“You have to cum!” I squealed. “You have to!”

And then my pussy was empty. I gasped at the horrible emptiness. Then, without warning, his lubed cock pressed against my tight rear opening.

“Oh!” I said. “What are you doing?!”

“You said anywhere,” he said. “This is going to be good.”

“Wait!” I said. “That’s my ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

My eyes widened as, for the first ever, I had a cock inside my tight ass.

I shuddered, eyes fluttering, as Jason slid his cock balls-deep between my swelled ass cheeks. The intense, swirling sensations emanating from my suddenly abused ass caught me completely by surprise, and I was too breathless to protest.

“Holy moly,” he said, pumping my round ass. “This is awesome.”

I couldn’t make a sound. My heat was, incredibly, building more in anticipation of his swelling balls filling my ass with his load. I couldn’t move. I could barely squeak.

“Oh, this is it,” he said, grabbing my hips and burying his cock fully inside my ass. “Yahhhhhhhhhhhh...!”

I could feel his load filling my backdoor, and then, just as his started to tail off, my orgasm began.

I bit down on my palm, but that only muted my cries. I was having a crazy hard anal orgasm, and I couldn’t control my reaction. My body shook, shuddered and writhed in the throes of the unfamiliar sensations as Jason finished pumping the last of his load into my ass.

He waited until I stopped moving before sliding his cock from my ass.

“Well, damn,” he said. “Doing your ass almost makes it worth getting woken up at 3am.”

I lacked the energy to make a retort. I got to my feet carefully and this time remembered to wrap my blanket around me as I walked to the door.

“Say,” said Jason. “You’re walking kind of funny there.”

My cheeks burned. Bastard.

* * *

By 7am, I knew I had to have some again. But Jason wasn’t answering his door this time.

“C’mon, Jason!” I said. “I know you’re in there!”

I banged some more, but he wasn’t answering.

I stomped back to my apartment. I paced up and down. I worked my pussy without mercy. I used my fingers. I used my vibe. I tried fruit. I tried three kinds of vegetables. I even tried ice. Nothing worked. Not even the broccoli.

I stood and paced up and down. I didn’t have many choices left. I had a plan, but it was too early to put it into effect. The problem, however, was that I needed satisfaction now.

I gave up. I got dressed and stomped out the door.

Then I stomped my way back to Glenna’s.

* * *

I forced myself to be calm as I knocked on Glenna’s door. I couldn’t afford to blow this.

The door opened. “Geez, Carla,” said Glenna, looking bleary-eyed. “Don’t you ever sleep?”

I walked inside without being invited. Glenna closed the door behind me.

I sighed, then turned around and dropped to my knees in front of her. She was wearing a long t-shirt, so I lifted the bottom of the shirt over her hips. She wasn’t wearing panties.

Until this situation, I had never even kissed another girl. Now, for the second time in two days, my face was inches away from another girl’s naked pussy.

And then, for the second time in two days, my tongue was sliding over another girl’s clit.

Of course, I was so overheated by this point that it really was irrelevant who or what I was doing. Blowjob, pussy licking, getting butt-fucked...I couldn’t worry about it. As long as I reached that peak that was so close...so close...but so far away!

My swelled boobs pressed against Glenna’s thighs, my sensitive nipples rubbing her smooth skin. My mouth worked her pussy without pause, my tongue sliding in and around her clit, her every minute reaction creating a heated flutter in my belly. My effort was obvious, and within minutes, Glenna moaned and slid her fingers into my wild mass of hair.

Then her head went back and her pelvis thrust forward as she slapped her wet pussy into my face with an explosion of spray.

It was messy, but it felt like I had struck gold, because I knew without a doubt she was orgasming.

There was little pause this time as mine started before Glenna had even finished hers. My explosion rocked me and I screamed into Glenna’s pussy, the vibrations no doubt increasing her sensations, which increased mine as well. The waves went on and on, continuing forever until I finally collapsed against Glenna.

“Wow,” said Glenna, stepping away from me. “You’re pretty far gone.”

“Yes,” I said, still breathless. “I know. Now fix me. Ummm...please.”

Glenna looked at me like I was mounting the pope. “Forget it,” she said.

“What?!?”

“You heard me,” said Glenna. “I gave you a chance to apologize earlier, and you blew me off. You think everything’s fine now just because you came in here and licked me ‘cuz you were desperate? You were supposed to do it when I told you to, not when you felt like it.”

“Oh, come on, Glenna!” I said. “I did what you asked!”

“Yes,” she said, “you did. When you felt like it.”

“I’ll do it again!”

Glenna laughed. “I know,” she said, “whether you like it or not. All right, here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going back to bed. You go sleep on my couch. When I wake up, we’ll talk about it and see how I feel then.”

Dammit. I didn’t like it. I’d be too hot to think straight. Still, I didn’t have many options.

“Fine,” I said.

Glenna gave me a smile and wiggled her fingers. “Tootles,” she said, turning and walking to her room.

Grrrrrrrr!

* * *

I didn’t sleep well.

My dreams were erotically charged. Tastes and smells were breath-takingly real. When I woke, it was sudden and with both hands cupping my shaven pussy.

I sat up, trying to get my bearings. I finally realized I was in Glenna’s apartment, laying on her couch. And I really, really needed to orgasm.

Glenna stood in front of me, looking down with a hint of a smile. Next to her stood a black-haired girl with a gypsy-like complexion.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” said Glenna. She tilted her head toward the girl next to her. “Carla, this is Tira. Tira, this is Carla.”

“Wow,” said Tira. “Look at that. You really gave her a lot of the juice, didn’t you?”

“Yes,” said Glenna. “Probably too much. Still, it’s been entertaining as heck.”

“With that crazy hot body, sex kitten hair and locked into service?” said Tira. “No doubt it’s been entertaining.”

“All right, enough,” I said. “Let’s just get me fixed already.”

“Is she always this sweet?” asked Tira.

Glenna shrugged. “Well, to be fair, Carla’s had a hard couple of days.” She looked at me and giggled. “Hard...get it?”

I blushed, but stayed quiet. I really needed to get fixed fast or I was going to be on my knees licking Glenna again.

“Now, Tira is here to help you with your problem,” said Glenna, “But first, you have to show her respect...in Femdomza fashion.”

My eyes widened. “What?!” I said. “You mean, lick her? I don’t even know her!”

Tira’s mouth tightened. “You’re a service girl,” she said. “You don’t question any middle or upper strata person, male or female, who gives you a service order.”

I opened my mouth to retort, but Glenna held up her hand. “Before you say anything,” she said, “remember that Tira is the one who’s supposed to help you with your problem.”

Dammit.

I struggled with it. Licking Glenna was embarrassing enough, but licking two women in the same day? With one of them a stranger?

But gawd, I was so hot. I really, really needed an orgasm in the worst way. And I was so close to getting fixed now. All I had to do was lick Tira to orgasm.

Dammit.

“Fine,” I said. “Whatever.”

Tira walked around the table. “Stand up,” she said, “and strip. Now. With that body, you have no business wearing clothes.”

Fuming, I stood and stripped off my clothing. When I was finished, I stood naked before her.

“Satisfied?” I said, trying to sound non-chalant.

She looked me up and down, then nodded. “Yes,” she said. “I am.”

She pulled her denim skirt up over her hips and sat on the couch. She slowly parted her knees.

“Get to work, girl,” she said.

As soon as I was fixed, I was killing Glenna. Tira was making the list as well.

I dropped to my knees, boobs jiggling. I leaned forward and found my face once again inches from a pussy I had to service. If only my nipples hadn’t been so fucking hard and my own pussy so fucking wet.

I took a deep breath, then slid my tongue over a stranger’s clit.

I worked her heated slit for a time, but Tira grew impatient. She reached forward and grabbed my hair with both hands, grinding her pussy into my mouth.

“Lick that pussy, girl!” she said. “Work it like you mean it!”

Jolted, I licked and sucked her clit desperately, my shoulders rubbing her inner thighs. My boobs pressed into the couch cushions as my tongue explored Tira’s slit.

This apparently sped up the process, because a short time later Tira’s breathing increased.

“Yessss,” she said. “Yesssss. Good slut. Yessss...”

I wanted to retort, but I was so close to peaking, I wasn’t stopping for anything.

Tira’s breath exploded from her when she came, and then she was grinding her pussy against my face. I licked through her entire orgasm, and then, just as hers faded, mine began. Mine was a doozy, and my face remained buried in her muff the entire time.

She lay back for a few moments, catching her breath. Then she pushed my head away and stood.

“All right,” she said. “I suppose you’ll get better with practice.”

“You know,” said Glenna, “watching that was kind of hot.”

“Hell, yeah” said Tira. “I’m part gypsy. I’m exhibitionist by nature.”

Still kneeling, I was sitting back on my heels after Tira had pushed me away. I realized the coffee table had some equipment and a dark liquid on it.

“What’s that stuff for?” I said.

“For you,” said Glenna.

“Finally!” I said. “So that’s for my cure?”

“No,” said Glenna, stepping up and standing in front of me, my face not far from her pelvis. “It’s for your tattoo.”

And then the crystal dropped in front of my eyes, once again capturing my will.

NEXT: Part 4