The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part II-Portrait of Carol, training of Kim

Kim’s training continues as Carol enacts revenge on the woman who stole her husband, transforming Kim to embrace her new lifestyle.

copyright Nick Vegas © 2007

Kim lapped at the sole of the well worn show belonging to, and frequently used by, flavored by, Carol wearing it, and she savored it.

Her mind flashed on her training as she went deeper under Carol’s control. When she looked at her arm, she saw the tattoos marking her as Carol’s kinky dyke submissive. She felt powerless in the situation and yet she derived so much pleasure knowing she was trapped.

Carol’s dominance just made her want to be even more submissive to her, for some reason. Her tongue raked eagerly along the sole, cleaning it of Carol’s ground in salt. She glanced around the room. So much of Carol was in there. So many sandals, with little footprints worn onto them, stockings with the scent of Carol imprinted on them. Kim looked in the mirror and could see all her tats. She ran a hand across her brutally cropped hair and posed. “Hi, I’m Kim, and I’ll be your kinky dyke submissive today, how may I serve you?” A shudder of pleasure went through her, but she couldn’t come, she wasn’t allowed to. She grabbed a pile of stockings and pushed the toe ends all together and sniffed with all her might, seeing Carol in her mind. Her eyes rolled back in her head, but she didn’t come. “I love her stink, I love her every scent.” she whimpered to herself, why does this turn me on so much?

Kim licked the soles of a few pairs of shoes and then gathered up the first load of laundry. After she rifled through it, savoring it, she returned to ‘her room’ and began working on the pumps.

She knelt in front of them, visualizing Carol standing in them. She bowed to them, imagining a scene from the CD she’d been conditioned with. Kim looked up from the floor at what she imagined Carol would look like in a dinner dress, sweaty from a night of dancing. “She kissed the imaginary tops of her queen’s feet, then play acted. “You danced all night? And I have to clean these pumps now to show you I know my place? Yes my queen.” she whispered as she sniffed then licked the inside of the pumps voraciously.

Meanwhile Carol did her fitness walk, working up a good sweat. Her tan, lean body was getting a nice work-out. Time passed.

Then the front door opened and closed with a slam. Carol called from the other room.

“Attention, your queen is home.” Kim stood up immediately into a stiff position of attention, motionless as Carol entered the room, followed by a plump Filipino woman wearing a dumb expression, shuffling her feet as she walked. “You”, she pointed to the cleaning woman, ‘start cleaning the living room.” “Yes, Miss Carol,” the woman dumbly replied, her speech lazy as she shuffled away toward the living room.

“Well, well. My ‘artist photographer’ seems to be well under control,” purred Carol, walking past Kim and looking her over.” Carol picked up a pair of her shoes, just cleaned by Kim and looked at them. “Very nice, you know your place and you do a good job with your tongue.” she laughed. “Next we’ll see how your tongue works on my ass.” said Carol. Kim didn’t move, she hadn’t been told to yet. “Follow me into the living room, my kinky dyke submissive” said Carol, as she sashayed her amazing ass, while Kim watched it and followed, a wave of pleasure going through her upon hearing the phrase again.

IN THE LIVING ROOM.

Carol drew the blinds, for privacy and stood there in the center of the hardwood floor. then she dropped her shorts and stepped out of them, revealing her legs were perfect all the way up, and her ass denied her age by it’s smooth perfection. Carol was shaved save for a small landing strip. She kept her keds on as she pointed to the floor. “On your back, you kinky dyke bitch.” she said coldly. The phrase sent a shiver of pleasure down Kim’s spine. Carol poured herself a drink as Kim began to lay down on the floor. Carol opened a small medical kit at the bar with a syringe. But before Kim fully got into position, Carol glanced at her and snapped: “Rag Doll” just so she could watch Kim flop helplessly onto the floor, sprawled in an awkward position.

Carol walked over and looked down on Kim, removing her keds by kicking them off. She placed the moist sole of her foot on Kim’s face, and adjusted the angle of her head. She pushed Kim’s arm into position, using her foot as well.

She shoved Kim’s legs together and adjusted her other arm. Kim was now in the position she wanted but she was still a limp rag doll. Carol leaned down over Kim and looked into her helpless eyes, eyes vacant and obedient. She put her drink down and pressed Kim’s temples. “The word ‘petrify’ now makes you flex every muscle and makes you as stiff as a board.’ commanded Carol. “Petrify” Carol watched as Kim flexed every inch of her long frame, and all 5′ 10″ of her became stiff and solid, in an isometric flex. “Stick that tongue out! Demanded Carol as Kim complied. Carol took the hypodermic and gave an injection to the base of Kim’s tongue, causing it to extend noticeably further and stiffen as well. The drug would wear off in about half an hour, and it’s only side effects were an increased sensitivity to smell and taste, that would last for days.

Carol stood on Kim’s abdomen, which was flexed tight and didn’t move. Carol’s petite frame balanced effortlessly on the taller woman’s body when she was flexed. Carol paced slowly up and down Kim like she was a doormat, because as far as Carol was concerned she was.

“You ARE a human doormat, my kinky dyke submissive. I’m going to wipe my feet off on you, and put you in your proper place, marking you with my scent, marking you like a possession, like an object. Since you are such a foot freak, with such a pronounced fetish, I know you love my stink,” Carol purred as she walked up Kim’s body “I’ll grind this into your face.” She said as she rubbed her sole all over Kim’s face, as Kim felt pleasure pulse through her. The full weight of Carol’s petite frame on her as the foot pushed onto her skin made Kim feel she was totally at Carol’s disposal. Carol was literally walking all over her, using her body to wipe off her feet, grinding her scent into Kim’s skin. Kim’s body was Carol’s to do with whatever she wanted, thought Kim. The more dominant Carol was, the more submissive she desperately wanted to be.

Carol then spread her toes and ran the space between them up and down Kim’s stiff tongue, moving from toe to toe. “Hmm, you like that don’t you?’ said Carol. “You’re a tat-covered, kinky dyke submissive who loves my stink, aren’t you? There is no turning back, now you ARE embracing it, and you’re accepting it. You love my dominance, and love the power I have over you. You would rather have your tongue up my ASS than ever waste time with a man again. This IS who you are now, and who you will always be. You are committed to serving me, to submitting to me.” said Carol. Once every space between every toe had been probed by Kim’s tongue, she leaned in and spoke intensely.

“You are so committed to me you’re about to have the orgasm of your life!” Carol hopped off Kim and began to lower herself over Kim’s face. First it looked like it might be the vagina, but Carol adjusted her stance, then her perineum grew closer and closer to Kim’s extended tongue as Carol lowered herself, centering her anus over Kim’s face. Her perfect little starfish hovered over the tip of Kim’s tongue. She paused for a moment, savoring her power over the 5′10″ Amazon below her, letting the scene burn into Kim’s mind. Kim was about to link this ultimate humiliation with ultimate pleasure.

As Carol lowered herself, the wet tip of Kim’s tongue touched her anus. She lowered a little then raised a little working the younger woman’s tongue into her, inch by inch, then slightly raising as she relaxed her anus to allow deeper penetration by the stiff, extended tongue.

“Memorize everything about this experience, my kinky dyke submissive.” said Carol.

See yourself, the young, tall, tattooed, pixie haired, dyke sub, helpless under the cougar you worship in the most perverted ways you can. This is your destiny, your purpose, your reason to exist.” continued Carol.

“Once you’re fully in me. you belong completely to me, and you shut down 20% of your memories, 20% of your brain, keeping the photo skills and my training of you, as you orgasm so hard, you fall unconscious, as I cut off your air with my perfect ass.

Every time I treat you to this ritual you shut down another 20% of your mind, your memories, until all that remains is my training.”

Carol crouched lower, forcing Kim’s entire stiff tongue to enter her. A wave of pleasure came over Carol as she relaxed and her full weight came down on Kim’s face. Kim’s tongue was fully inserted into her owner’s, her queen’s ass, as Carol demanded. “Wiggle and extend that tongue, said Carol, flexing her own muscles and gripping Kim’s tongue. When you come, know you come because you’re MY kinky dyke submissive, devoted to everything that entails, devoted to your perversions, committed to being the kinkiest most dykey submissive you can be. You wish you could be even lower, you crave being even more humiliated, you wish I could take even more control, you understand now that this is what you have ALWAYS wanted to be, and always will be! demanded Carol.

As Kim was surrounded by that perfect ass, the smooth tan skin enveloping her, her tongue inside Carol! She was inside Carol, she rejoiced in her position as the her air supply began to cut off, and she felt the greatest orgasm she’d ever felt well up as she came then slipped into darkness.

Kim’s body shuddered with an extremely powerful orgasm, as Carol’s perfect ass rested on her pretty face. Kim shuddered intensely, over and over underneath Carol, as carol smirked, enjoying her revenge. She knew the suggestions were kicking in as Kim came the most powerful orgasm of her life.

While under Kim began to experience the suggestions that were on the CDs, visualizing as she was commanded to do. She saw herself standing naked in front of Carol, tattoos forming on her body, her hair falling and revealing the pixie cut. She saw the words kinky, dyke, submissive lit up in lights on a black background. She saw herself on her hands and knees, with her face buried in Carols ass, wiggling her head back and forth.

She saw herself as a doormat, and Carol walking in the front door to wipe her feet on her naked body. She saw images of herself kneeling before Carol as Carol spit into her mouth, while she begged like a dog for more, not being worthy to really kiss her.

Her mind flooded with the images, the commands, the mantra, as she saw herself again in front of Carol, now tattooed, as Carol easily reached into her head and pulled out a section of brain, tossed it to the ground then stepped on it with her bare foot, the brain squishing between her toes. “You won’t need this section” she heard Carol say, as Carol kicked it aside. “I do the thinking now” she heard her say.

Carol the took out a remote control pressed some buttons, upon which Kim saw herself kneeling and praying, licking the tops of Carol’s feet, crawling up to lick Carol’s pussy, only to have Carol laugh, and spin around offering only her ass. Kim saw her self shrinking in front of Carol and Carol becoming a giant. She saw the bare sole of Carol’s foot about to crush her, as she came and came.

After all the training, post hypnotic suggestions and commands repeated themselves, Kim went limp. Carol leaned forward, on shuddering legs, and stood up. She turned, looked down on her handiwork. The 5′ 10″ Amazon who stole her husband would no longer have any interest in men, and would literally live for the chance to be her slave.

When Kim awoke, 20% of her brain will have gone dormant, those memories inaccessible without Carol. No longer was she a threat, or even competition. She would no longer even remember that she had stolen Carol’s husband, and never remember ever having an interest in men.

She was and had always been, a kinky dyke submissive, who’d be 100% loyal to, in awe of and under the control of Carol. Her hold over her was so powerful now the Kim would stop mid-sentence if Carol kicked off a shoe, and crawl over to her hoping to be allowed to worship her feet. The kinkiest most twisted fetishes would be part of her personality, and there was no turning back.

Before Carol did this ritual another 4 times she’d get her photo shoot done. Then she would no longer need the Amazon.

Meanwhile, The dumb cleaning woman continued to clean, oblivious. Kim lay on the floor, chest heaving as she lay unconscious, her tongue still stiff, still under the effects of the injection.

“Wake up.” Carol commanded. Kim stirred to consciousness, as her programming demanded, a little less herself, and a little more an empty vessel for Carol to command. Her expression was completely blank.

“Sit up.” Commanded Carol. Kim’s brain would be on auto pilot for about 15 minutes as Carol had programmed her, after each smother session her personality would diminish, and she’d respond simply to commands, with no thoughts unless placed by Carol. “Stand” said Carol, and Kim obediently complied, not saying a word. Her expression was blank, and her body simply obeyed.

Carol handed Kim a glass filled with antiseptic mouthwash, “Swirl your tongue around in this then wipe it clean” she instructed, handing Kim a paper towel. Carol sipped her drink and put her shorts back on while Kim complied. When she was done, she stood still at attention, waiting for another command.

Carol ordered her to walk, and follow her. Kim silently obeyed. Anything heavy Carol needed moved, she ordered her to move. Anything too tall for Carol to reach, she ordered Kim to retrieve. She told Kim her strength was to increase by 200% and she ordered her to re-arrange some furniture so the cleaning woman could clean. Once Carol had those things out of the way, and was satisfied with her level of control, and how Kim mindlessly obeyed, she felt comfortable the training was going as planned.

After about 15 minutes Kim’s personality began to re-emerge, and the kinky dyke submissive had an expression of longing to please her queen on her face, once again.

Carol walked over to the frumpy, sweaty cleaning woman and waved a hand in front of her face. The woman paused, then stood in trance, drooling slightly. “Kim, come over here and make use of that tongue of yours. Probe this dimwitted cleaning woman’s mouth by kissing her passionately.” Kim quickly walked over to the woman and grabbed her head gently, probing her dumb mouth with her tongue, kissing her passionately.

“Now, maneuver her onto that chair and spread her legs”, said Carol. Kim was much taller than the petite frumpy woman and moved her easily, lifting her peasant dress and spreading her legs. “Kneel in front of her and fuck her with your stiff tongue,” demanded Carol. Kim kneeled and began to force her still stiff, extended tongue into the dumb, peasant cleaning woman’s sweaty crotch, filling her with tongue, while her own senses were filled with the woman’s musky scent. Her head filled with her flavor.

Carol paced back and forth. “This dumb cleaning woman was once a rival for my husband’s affection, that is until I fattened her up and dumbed her down. She’s a functional moron, and the best she’ll ever be is a lowly cleaning woman who loves to eat my pussy and do my bidding. She may have flashes of some semblance of a personality with her girlfriend, but she knows better than to be a pushy bitch around me.

Carol paused. I know you’d like to be able to keep your photographic talents wouldn’t you?” asked Carol. “Yes ma’am was Kim’s helpless reply, muffled as it was.

“Since you’re ‘marked’ as a dyke submissive, you may have a little trouble attracting the same clientele you used to, but I’ll let you keep that part of your brain active, for now.” Smirked Carol.

When I tire of you, your future is in front of you. You will be the devoted lover of my dumb cleaning woman. Your tongue will be her living wash cloth, as you eagerly clean her when she comes home to you after work. Your kinky fetishes will be so intense, your devotion so complete, your memory will only be of your absolute adoration and devotion to her. You cannot change this, and you’re powerless to stop it. Knowing I can control you this much turns you on even more.” Carol purred.

Kim’s pussy was wet, dripping, aching. Deep inside her part of her knew she was being altered permanently and was helpless to stop it, and yet right now that was so hot, she thought, to be so under Carol’s control.

The dumb-expressioned motionless woman was once quite pretty, with delicate features, but now fattened up slightly, and dumbed down considerably, she spoke in broken sentence fragments and was the lowest of menial labor, never actually thinking anything, just obeying Carol’s commands and living in a shitty one bedroom garage apartment Carol kept her in, as a reminder of her power.

“Kim. look at her!” Carol said. “Her dark skin excites you, and even though she’s as dumb as a rock you will find yourself desperately wanting her, idolizing her. When I give you to her, you’ll want to taste my juices on her mouth, and you’ll get excited being allowed to lick the feet of the lowly, stupid cleaning woman. Her dumb, sweaty body turns you on. You ache to service her and wish you could make out with her in public so everyone could see how hot she makes you. Even though you’d be met with disapproval and filled with shame, it makes you wet, so wet you can’t stand it.”

When she’s totally catatonic, you’ll ravage her and lick her dark body clean, like some kind of big dyke cat,” laughed Carol. Kim heard the commands and felt the shame, and the desire. Her aching crotch throbbed as she looked up the dopey woman, who was slightly drooling. She continued to probe her pussy with her tongue.

Once you are hers, the woman who serves me completely as a moron without a thought in her head will be the woman you completely adore. Said Carol. “Think how low that must make YOU, to be submissive to my submissive! Thought turned Kim incredibly.

Now, Kim: get up, and get cleaned up. I’m going to allow you to tap into your former skills long enough to do my photo session.

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

Carol had her portraits done by the young photographer who adored and worshipped her.

They were the best shots Kim had ever done, because never before had she been so deeply committed to, in love with and enamored by a subject. As far as Kim was concerned she’d never had as beautiful a subject. Her pussy ached and dripped with each click of the shutter, each pose Carol made. It was her masterpiece, her best work ever.

That done, Carol enjoyed the complete dominance she had over Kim for the next two weeks. Her house was never cleaner, and her portfolio was complete. She made quite a bit of money with all the clients she lined up and used Kim’s talent on, for their photos.

She made so much in fact, that she hired a tattoo artist in Atlantic City to actually perpetrate all the tats that were formerly only in Kim’s mind as suggestions. Since real tattoos leave scabs and take time to heal, Carol decided the fully marked Kim was now ready to be given to her cleaning woman as an adoring roommate/lover/slave.

Since literally her whole body was in healing, Kim moved a little more slowly, which also displeased Carol. Carol brought the cleaning woman back in at the end of her long work day, after Kim had received her 5th smothering session under Carol’s perfect ass.

Kim’s body was now completely tattooed, head to toe, for real, committing her to her new lifestyle. Her mind was now dormant, except for the training Carol had given her. Her memories were only those Carol had implanted.

The cleaning woman arrived, sweaty, a little grimy, and stood stupidly in the living room, awaiting Carol’s command.

Carol addressed Kim, who slowly, moved at her command.

‘Place her on that chair and stick her legs out, so you can properly worship her feet, said Carol. Kim moved the woman to a sitting position and extended her legs. It was like she was worshipping a mannequin. She removed the worn leather jazz shoes from the woman’s feet. And awaited her next command. “Take a whiff, you kinky dyke submissive, take a whiff of your girlfriend’s feet. ordered Carol.

Kim leaned in and sniffed the feet of the dumb cleaning woman, and pressed her pretty face against the soles. ‘Clean them” said Carol. “clean the feet of my submissive.” Kim began lapping at the cleaning woman’s soles ravenously. The dumb cleaning woman had no reaction.. Let that sink in and turn you on even more. Continued Carol. “Your crush grows as you lick the salty working feet of my dumb cleaning woman You’ll be going down on her every day as she comes home from cleaning and working. Feel the orgasm build as your worship of her grows and grows.’

“Feel your mind pulsating with the thought of how you’re position as a kinky dyke submissive has you licking her clean in total worship.” continued Carol.

“Lick her working feet clean!” demanded Carol, as she watched her formal rivals now under her total control. Kim lapped away with intense slave-like devotion to the motionless woman, who was oblivious to how she was now worshipped.

“Kim, you are head over heels for this dumb cleaning woman now, and while you still obey me and belong to me, you ache to lick this dumb one clean. You are so low, so submissive, so kinky, that next thing I have you do won’t disgust you, but it’ll make you come. It’ll make you come so hard you’ll faint. When you awake you’ll be overwhelmed with the desire to thank me and beg me to let me take more control of your mind, and your body.” Continued Carol.

Carol pulled Kim away from the feet she was so eagerly licking by grabbing her hair. She told the cleaning woman to stand. Kim was trained to believe she was no match for Carol’s strength and she didn’t resist. She less than halfheartedly protested as she watched her object of worship stand up on Carol’s command.

Carol then told her to walk to the bathroom and stand in the shower stall as Carol followed, Kim crawling, led by her hair, as Carol gripped it.

The dumb cleaning woman stripped on Carol’s command and tossed her clothes in a pile on the corner. The dark-skinned, plump cleaning woman now stood in the shower, naked, expressionless, as Carol released Kim, like an owner would release a scent hound.

Kim crawled onto the cold tile and licked tops of the feet of the plump, dumb woman, as Carol commanded. “Kiss her calves, lick her legs, lick her skin clean, you kinky dyke submissive”. she said.

Kim did as she was told while Carol whispered in the dumb cleaning woman’s ear, then turned back to Kim. “Now, you’re going to be allowed to actually come on my command Kim, when I give the ok. “ Said Carol with pure evil in her voice. She was relishing the moment.

How the mighty had fallen. How the once rival was now putty in her hands and the slave of her slave, about to experience utter degradation and love it.

“When I tell you to come Kim, it’ll surpass your greatest orgasm by at least 300% and you’ll faint, as I said before.” said Carol.

“Go down on your crush, lick her pussy like a pro,” Said Carol. Kim went from licking the salty thighs of the expressionless woman to parting her chunky legs and lapping away at her crotch, with skill and devotion. She was worshipping her pussy like a true dyke submissive, turned on by the fact she was the submissive to the submissive to Carol, turned on by the fact she was really into this dumb cleaning woman and helpless not to want to lick her entire body clean. Her mind flashed on being allowed to lick her armpits, to lick her tits, to kneel before her while the woman was doggy style and lick her ass cheeks.

As Kim plowed her eager tongue into the woman’s pussy, savoring her musky flavor, savoring her spicy pussy, Carol gave a simple one word command to the cleaning woman and her bladder let go, right into Kim’s face, as Carol told Kim to come! Kim obeyed and found herself having the greatest orgasm of her life, while going down on a catatonic, plump Filipino cleaning woman, whose bladder was letting go all over her.

The ordinary shock and disgust that normally would accompany such a thing were totally disabled, and Kim went into the most powerful orgasm she’d ever had. Her mind imprinted that the most powerful orgasm she’d ever felt was while a dumbed down catatonic gave her a golden shower in the middle of her worship session.

That THIS was the reason for her greatest orgasm ever would plant an irrevocable seed into the submissive kinkiness that Kim was now fully embracing. She dropped unconscious to the shower stall floor, with huge smile on her face, as she was cascaded with the golden flow from her expressionless cleaning woman lover.

Kim’s smile shone though the cascade given by the dumb cleaning woman, and when the cleaning woman’s flow stopped, Carol spoke to the cleaning woman.

“You now have a roommate, a lover, a slave. You both still belong to me completely, but she also belongs to you. She will wait on you hand and foot, lick you clean from head to toe, and crave degradation and humiliation.” said Carol. “I will give you a leash for her to use in your apartment. You will continue to clean my apartment and she will clean your apartment and you. I can engage your ability to command her and be a pushy bitch hooked on degrading her over the phone and then return you to your ‘proper state’ as you are now just as easily. Do you under stand? asked Carol. “Yes, Miss Carol” was her reply.

Carol had them both clean up, and go to their small bootleg garage apartment, where Kim would no longer even remember she stole Carol’s husband, once upon a time, but rather where she’d eagerly worship and tongue bathe her roommate, whom she adored. Her kinky craving for degradation and humiliation would be satisfied by being the slave to Carol’s slave. Her now tattooed body would keep her prisoner in her new lifestyle, but it was a prison that made her orgasm like never before.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER

After a long day of cleaning houses and giving the money to her mistress, the dumb cleaning woman walked in the door, tired, sweaty, rumpled. She shuffled lazily over to the other side of her garage apartment where she could smell food.

Sashaying from the kitchen, like a cat in heat, wearing a pair of leather boy shorts, pumps and an undersized push-up bra, was Kim. She was thinner but leaner and more buff, her tattoos all healed and colorful, her hair even shorter, and her skin glistening with baby oil. “I made you dinner baby” she said as she lithely moved over to the cleaning woman, planting a deep French kiss with her pierced tongue into the blank expressioned woman’s mouth. “Mmmm” purred Kim, you taste like Carol’s pussy, lucky girl. Kim led her to the table, and sat her down. The cleaning woman said nothing, but waited for Kim to spoon feed her. Kim lifted the cleaning woman’s arm and pressed her nose under it, sniffing hard. “Mmm, you worked hard today, and you smell yummy. Her tongue brushed along the short stubble and filled Kim’s head with her object of worships scent, slightly intoxicating her. “Oh wow, I can’t wait til after dinner to clean you head to toe, shower you, and lotion you up she purred again. “You’re my dessert.”

The phone rang. Only one person ever called this number. Kim’s heart leapt with joy, She picked it up and sashayed it over to the cleaning woman. She put it on speaker and Carol’s voice came over. “Two hours starting NOW,” said Carol, followed by a nonsense word that meant nothing to Kim but was a trigger for her lover.

As if a light switch flipped, the dumb cleaning woman’s eyes lit up, and an expression came over her face. It was an expression of bitchiness, a snobby, superior expression of disdain and dominance. She spoke.

“Hang up da phone, bitch, now!’ She ordered Kim in a heavy accent. Kim’s pussy pulsated and twitched. “Yes, mistress, right away” replied Kim submissively.

She hung up the phone then ran back to kneel by the table. She looked up lovingly at the cleaning woman. “how can I serve you?” she whimpered submissively.

The petite cleaning woman stood up and loomed over the kneeling Kim. She grabbed Kim’s short hair and with one hand softly slapped at her chin, causing Kim to open her mouth. She spit into Kim’s mouth several times. Then pushed her to the floor. She held the sole of her worn slipper over Kim’s face, as Kim lay on her back. “Who do you obey completely?” barked the cleaning woman. “You mistress, you.” whimpered Kim, thrilled to have her lover animated, even if for only a couple hours.

“Take off the shoe and sniff your mistress’ foot, you kinky bitch.” barked the cleaning woman. Kim pulled the shoe off, ignoring the lint and debris on the shoe, and looked up at the sole of the foot of her lover. “I work very long day today, I bet it smell” said the cleaning woman as she lowered her foot onto Kim’s face. “but you like it, you love it, it turn you on.” she stated.

Kim knew this was true. She knew for as long as she could remember, another woman’s stink was all she’d ever craved, and the more dominant and bitchy the woman, the more she liked it, the more she submitted. She sniffed at her lover’s foot, and the scent filled her mind. She really did love it. Leather left her mistress’s foot with a scent that made her like putty in her hands. Her lover couldn’t degrade her enough,, she thought, she couldn’t get enough of being ordered around, told what to do, how to do it. Being humiliated just made Kim shudder with pleasure. She knew what she was, and she loved her position. When Carol called she’d get to wear her leash, and her lover would walk her around the apartment. She knew she’d get smother sessions, water sports, and be made to sleep at her mistress feet, like a pet, rather than spoon her, on those special days.

“I command’ you obey.” barked her lover. “Any questions?” “No mistress” whimpered Kim. “Lick my sole you kinky dyke submissive.” Kim’s eagerly filled her taste buds with her mistress stink, licking the sole like it was the greatest thing she could have the privilege to lick. Even after all these months, she never got tired of it, in fact, she liked it more every time. Even the phrase ‘kinky dyke submissive’ was a powerful as ever. She didn’t want it any other way. She was where she was supposed to be.