The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Portrait of Carol Training of Kim the missing chapter:

By reader request, a ‘missing chapter’ in the story has been added. Enjoy.

IN A NJ SUBURB

Kim stood in a deep trance, focused only on the voice of her queen, her controller, her mistress, Carol. Her posture straight and stiff, her body at attention, she was now hopelessly devoted to the woman whose husband she stole. Now she had her mind and body stolen and obeyed the whims of Carol.

‘“Well, well. My ‘artist photographer’ seems to be well under control,” purred Carol, circling Kim and looking her over.” Carol picked up a pair of her shoes, just cleaned by Kim licking them and nodded. “Very nice, you know your place and you do a good job with your tongue.” she laughed. Kim remained expressionless and perfectly still. “Next we’ll see how your tongue works on my crotch.” said Carol. Kim didn’t move, she hadn’t been told to yet. “Follow me into the living room, my kinky dyke submissive” said Carol, as she sashayed her amazing ass, while Kim watched it and followed, a wave of pleasure going through her upon hearing the phrase that deepened her commitment to her new lifestyle again. In her mind she was now a kinky, tattooed dyke, completely owned by Carol.

Kim’s training as Carol’s Kinky Dyke submissive continued for several days but her cell phone was ringing off the hook. Carol, not wanting to have the beans spilled as to her little plan, took Kim out of slave mode long enough to handle a few business calls, after of course coaching her on what to say, and how to handle each call.

It appeared if Kim were allowed to keep her talents just a few days longer, there was a cash windfall for Carol. After having sufficiently humiliated and conditioned her soon to be permanent submissive, Carol felt it was safe to allow Kim to fly back to the small southern town where she and Carol’s ex husband lived. While she was at it, Kim would clean out their bank accounts and bring her new mistress everything, while quickly tying up any loose ends.

Carol gave Kim some more instructions and another CD for her flight back. Kim would return for good within a week, and Carol would be the richer for it.

KIM ARRIVES HOME A CHANGED WOMAN

The now pixie cut Kim strolled into her studio and began deleting any and all information on the hard drives that could let her be traced to her most recent assignment. She made sure to clear her books, collect outstanding invoices and finish the last few photo sessions she could, thus having even more money to bring her queen. Her new husband was coincidentally out of town on an actual business trip, so he was none the wiser that Kim came home early.

She’d leave him a note merely saying she was done with him and moving to Miami. He’d be looking for her in the wrong direction should he try to track her down.

Kim was just about to inform the landlord of her office building, Ms. Roberts that she was no longer going to need to rent the studio, when Ms. Roberts showed up unexpectedly, fresh from the tanning and nail salon.

IDENTITY CONFUSION

Ms. Roberts was a good 15-20 years Kim’s senior, an avid tennis player, a sun worshipper and one of those well coiffed Southern Dames who had a standing weekly appointment with her hairdresser and nail salon. She was more respected and feared than liked, and known to be somewhat of a bitch to those who rented from her. She looked great for her age, and her own short-haired new look gave her a striking resemblance to Carol, back in Jersey, albeit not as ‘worked’ by plastic surgery.

“Hello, I decided to pop by and see how your little studio was doing”. She patronizingly purred to Kim. Kim continued to look at the screen and delete files, while Ms. Roberts stood in the doorway, a silhouette.

“Um, fine Ms. Roberts. In fact, I was just going to give you notice, that I won’t be needing to rent after the end of this month.” replied Kim, still looking at the computer screen, not having turned around yet to see Ms. Robert’s new look.

“That IS a disappointment, as I like to keep these units rented, and of late more people are leaving our little town than are moving here.” Ms. Roberts said with a drawl. “This new cut is the last one I could get before my hairdresser decided to move to Knoxville. She left in such a hurry she had a clearance sale on everything. I did get a deal on this nail color and these darlin’ lil ole shoes though, bless her heart. She treated me like a queen.” On hearing the word Queen, Kim’s expression went blank. She stopped typing.

“As Kim rotated slowly in her chair, she saw Ms. Roberts new look: Blunt cut, platinum blonde, silver polish on her fingers, and presumably her toes, a sweater draped over a polo shirt, with keds minus socks, worn with a tennis skirt, showing off her deeply tanned legs.

Kim’s look went from one a blank expression to one of submissive adoration. The resemblance to Carol was uncanny, and unexpected. Kim stood at attention as she faced Ms. Roberts. Her nipples were hard, and her body flexed like tensioned steel.

“I am parched, from this heat, be a dear and bring me a drink” said Ms. Roberts as she would have said to anyone. Kim pivoted and mechanically went to the mini-fridge to retrieve a bottle of tea. She humbly brought it to Ms. Roberts, handed it to her and said: “I am honored to serve you my queen, and am eager to obey your every command.”

Slightly taken aback, Ms. Roberts held her tea, while wearing a shocked expression. She noticed the strange look on Kim’s face, the dilated pupils, and waved a hand in front of her eyes. Kim didn’t blink. An evil grin came over Ms. Roberts. “I’m glad to see you’ve finally figured out who’s the boss around here”, she purred, not sure if this was some kind of a joke. She just had to see if this was legit. Perhaps her suspicions about Kim all this time were true.

Ms. Roberts closed the door and locked it, then sashayed over to a Hermann Miller chair and ottoman. She sat and crossed her legs. Her natural skin oils made her calves shine.

She crossed her legs and rubbed her calf. “I really should do more stretching before I go on my walks, I’m afraid I may have over-done it. I need a really thorough foot massage.”

Kim turned slowly to face her and walked zombie-like over to Ms. Roberts and knelt in front of her. Without saying a word, she deftly removed the ked from Ms. Robert’s foot and began massaging it. A look of admiration was on her face as she looked at the leg and foot of the more mature woman. Ms. Roberts was about to say something but it felt so good, and was so unexpected. She paused a moment, then said: “Show me your best foot-rub, and don’t skimp”, now smiling devilishly. She didn’t know what came over her tenant, but it sure played into Ms. Roberts natural dominant streak.

Kim had been a decent tenant but they never really got along that well. She just assumed Kim resented the power the older woman wielded in town. Now she felt a strange power over Kim, and she liked it. Who in their right mind would turn down a foot-rub?

Ms. Roberts leaned back and closed her eyes crossing her arms in front of her. Kim began to submissively lick the sole of the foot she was massaging, sneaking in licks between her fingers. As Ms. Roberts relaxed more Kim began to subtly and gently suck on her toes. Ms. Roberts just enjoyed the attention to her feet.

While the sensation was a little foreign, it felt so good that Ms. Roberts didn’t flinch, but just moaned softly as the younger woman quietly worshipped her foot. Once Kim finished the first foot she automatically wiped it dry on her on her t-shirt, across her large breasts, then on her hair. She then removed Ms. Roberts second ked as Ms. Roberts opened her eyes to look at her for a moment, studying her.

“You’re doing the other foot too?” She inquired. “Yes my queen,” replied Kim. “My’ what?” asked now slightly more suspicious Ms. Roberts. “My queen.” said Kim.

“Then you must be what I pegged you for before you brought that old coot down here, some kind of a kinky dyke or something.” Kim felt a rush of pleasure go over her as she heard part of one of her strongest trigger phrases. “I am Ma’am, and I am only worthy to serve at your perfect feet.” Now it was all making sense to Ms. Roberts, Kim was a dyke and finally showing her landlord her true colors, she thought to herself.

“Hmmm, so you’ll do whatever I ask you to? Inquired Ms. Roberts. “I accept your suggestions, and commands.” replied Kim. Ms. Roberts glanced around the room to see if there was a hidden camera, then she asked. “Is this to get out of paying rent?” “No Ma’am.” replied Kim, still in trance. “I will pay my rent and serve you as you wish.”

An evil grin came over Ms. Roberts. In her mind, she wasn’t the lesbian, but this chick surely was. She’d always thought that Kim being from the big city, she was probably a carpet muncher, until she married that older guy. Sure she seemed pretty enough, but there was something a little different from a typical small town gal. Now she knew for sure.

“Don’t just massage my foot, kiss it!” demanded Ms. Roberts as a test. Kim began to kiss the foot in front of her. It felt good, this younger, taller, stronger woman kissing her foot submissively. “Get on all fours and lick the top of my foot, you little dyke.” she demanded, and Kim went from kneeling onto all fours, lapping at the top of the woman’s tanned, vascular foot, slavishly, hungrily, while shuddering in pleasure.

The rush was amazing. Ms. Roberts enjoyed telling people what to do, but this was unprecedented. “Suck my toes, one at a time,” she said, and Kim obeyed. “Now all at once, deep throat my foot!” she demanded, and Kim did so.

“Bow to me, and tell me how you’re barley worth serving at my feet.” She demanded. Kim praised her by bowing and looked up at her. “I’m barely worth serving at your feet.” she whimpered. “You really are some kind of a kinky lil’ dyke ain’t ya? Inquired Ms. Roberts. She stood tall over the kneeling, younger woman. “How long you been like this girl?” she asked Kim. “As long as I can remember my queen.” whimpered Kim, responding as she was trained. Ms. Roberts pushed Kim off balance onto the floor then stood with one foot’s sole pressing onto her face. “I get it, you’ve wanted to be my little slave since you first met me, and now I’m onto you.” Said Ms. Roberts smugly, victoriously.

She grabbed Kim by her short, pixie haircut and looked her in the eye. “You better erase any thoughts you have about black-mailing me missy, just cause I made you lick my foot.” She said, her saliva spraying on Kim’s face as she spoke. Kim’s tongue lapped at the spittle. “Oh my God,” said Ms. Roberts. “You really are perverted!” She spat square at Kim hitting her on the forehead. Kim used a finger and wiped the glob, then sucked it off her finger. “I really am perverted” Kim echoed. Ms Roberts began to put her sneakers on, a little freaked out. Kim was still on her hands and knees, crawling towards her. “Stop” said Ms. Roberts, and Kim froze. Ms Roberts waved her hand in front of Kim’s non blinking eyes. She walked around her in a circle. Kim was motionless, barely breathing holding still as commanded. Ms. Roberts sat down further away, her mind churning. “Crawl over to me, slave” she said, suspiciously. “Will you do whatever I tell you, and swear not to tell anyone in town? “Yes my queen.” said Kim. “Cause it’s on you, if you go down on me, YOU’RE the dyke, not me, understand?” She inquired. “I’m the dyke, not you” echoed Kim. “It’s not my fault you’re some kind of foot freak, who has a crush on me.” she continued. “It’s not your fault, I’m a foot freak, I have a crush on you.” echoed Kim. “If you go down on me, then I can black mail YOU into silence, not the other way around.” Said Ms. Roberts. ‘If I go down on you, you can blackmail me, said Kim.

Ms. Roberts removed her little tennis skirt. Kim stared at the woman’s crotch as she dropped her panties, and put them on the arm of the chair. She sat her bare ass down on the Hermann Miller chair. She spread her deeply tanned legs, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy. “Go down on me and swallow every drop, to prove you’re the dyke and won’t tell anyone. If you don’t then you can kiss my ass.” Kim crawled toward Ms. Roberts, and buried her eager face in the woman’s crotch. She lapped away feverishly, and as Ms. Robert’s wetness grew she swallowed. As Ms. Roberts came again and again, she swallowed. Ms. Roberts held her by the hair as the younger woman slurped and slurped, enveloping her face and senses with the woman’s musky scent. Ms. Roberts hadn’t been serviced in some time, so she squirted when she came, and Kim got every drop.

“You lick pussy as good as any man, and your foot rubs are amazing, you fucking dyke.” said Ms. Roberts under her breath. “But you can still kiss my ass.” she said as she staggered to her unsteady feet, having knocked the panties to the floor, dazed she bent over to pick them up, and felt Kim’s large hands on each of her thighs. Before she could move, Kim’s face was firmly in her ass, and her tongue was probing her. Kim’s hand reached around and simply touched the still inflamed clitoris and Ms. Roberts came instantly. The dual sensation was too much for the older woman.

Her legs buckled and she fell backward, as did Kim. With the fully dressed Kim on her back, tongue inside the anus, and finger on the button of Ms. Roberts, the older woman flailed her arms out to the sides, as she lay on Kim. The half clad landlord’s tanned legs pinned down Kim’s torso and lower body, while her ass weighed on Kim’s face, Kim obediently servicing her mistress’s ass and getting her off, again and again. Ms. Roberts was able to prop herself up into a seated position, but couldn’t stand up. She instinctively felt herself grinding her ass on Kim’s face as she came, sweat covering her body now.

Kim’s submission under this mistress allowed her to probe and pleasure her until she herself lost consciousness. As she went unconscious she went limp. Ms. Roberts felt it and struggled to her feet. As Kim’s tongue slid out of her she shuddered again in pleasure.

Wobbly legged, and sweating profusely, Ms. Roberts stood over the unconscious younger woman. She had come so many times she thought to herself. So many times. She’d caught Kim for what she was, and had not only humiliated her but made sure she degraded her into complicity and silence. She knew she’d never tell anyone how she’d performed analingus on her older landlord. It’s a good thing she was moving. She’d get her to sign an affidavit when she awoke. Ms. Roberts put her panties and shorts on, and typed up a quick “I am a kinky, perverted lesbian foot freak, etc etc,” then printed it out for Kim to sign as insurance.

Kim wasn’t waking up she thought, and she was concerned for a second. She threw some water in Kim’s face and she sat right up, very mechanically. Carol had programmed Kim to be an empty vessel that simply follows her controller’s commands like a robot for 20 minutes before she ‘awakes’. As she was programmed to do, she cleaned her tongue and stood at attention.

“Kim, sign this here, so I can use it against you if you ever give me trouble.” demanded Ms. Roberts. Kim mechanically moved over to the desk and signed, then stood at attention, for another command. “You’ll never do anything to hurt me Kim” she said. “Kim parroted ‘I’ll never do anything to hurt you”. Just to show me you understand who’s the boss here, lick the soles of my feet again while kneeling in front of me. Ms. Roberts insisted. She had perspired profusely while getting rimmed, her legs glistened with clean sweat and her keds were wet and heavy.

She sat her perspired frame on the Herman Miller chair, and rested her feet on the ottoman. Slavishly, mechanically, Kim’s tongue flattened on the soles of Ms Roberts feet, illustrating her desire to only please, never to disappoint, the older woman. She said nothing, thought nothing, and simply obeyed the commands given her.

Satisfied, Ms Roberts gruffly wiped off her soles on Kim’s shirt and chest, then put her keds back on. Kim’s expression slowly began to return.

“When will you be packed up and out of here? Asked Ms. Roberts. “I must be finished by the end of this week Ma’am. said Kim. Still very deeply programmed by Carol to get loose ends tied up.

“Hmm, be fast about it, and get your things in order as quickly as possible before you move. “Yes Ma’am” said Kim sheepishly. “Then, each night when you’re done at the studio, come directly to my place. You will use the back entrance, and make sure nobody sees you. Until you leave town for good, you’ll be my personal slave. I need to make sure you’re not talking to anyone else and are under my supervision and control. You’d like that anyway wouldn’t you? You little pervert. asked Ms. Roberts.

“I’d like to be your personal slave under your control ma’am.” Echoed Kim. I remember you once bragged you’re a gourmet cook, so you’ll cook for me. You’re to speak to nobody in town, just straighten your affairs and get ready to move. Once you’ve moved to wherever it is you’re going you’ll forget all this ever happened. Understand? Yes Ma’am.

Just for good measure, to see if she’d been hallucinating, Ms. Roberts spit in Kim’s face. It landed at the edge of Kim’s mouth. She lapped it up eagerly. “Now hurry up. Ms. Roberts demanded.

Kim rapidly completed the work Carol had programmed her to do, and each night served and serviced her former landlord until she was ready to leave town for good.

Carol’s call on Kim’s cell phone and the trigger phrase she uttered had Kim board a plane back to Jersey, where she’d serve out her life under Carol’s control, with no memory of her week of service to Ms. Roberts, or her life before. Her training as a kinky dyke submissive was just beginning.