The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Pampered Pussy

(fd, ma, md, nc, mf)

Chapter 1 Power of the Pussy

My friend, Holmes, and I had been out for a stroll. We talked about many things but I could tell there was something on Holmes’ mind, something that was behind everything else that Holmes said, something that still remained unsaid. I knew better than to press my friend. I knew he would confide in me when the time was right.

No sooner had we returned to the house on Baker Street than Mrs. Hudson came upon us. A woman had come to call on Holmes while the two of us were out. Mrs. Hudson had told her that we were out and had told her that we would be back shortly and she had asked the woman if she would return later, but according to Mrs. Hudson, the visitor had instead become very agitated. That would be too late, she had told the housekeeper. She must see Holmes now. Not knowing what to do, Mrs. Hudson had put the woman in the drawing room and that was where she was now.

Holmes seemed almost relieved at the news, almost as if he had been expecting this although for the life of me, I had no idea why he might have been expecting this woman. He assured Mrs. Hudson that she had done well and then the two of us went to greet our guest.

The woman in the drawing room was a young woman and quite comely, too, I must admit. Her age could hardly have been much more than twenty, and she was a beauty, too. Her face was nearly perfect as far as I could tell, and by the looks of her, I could tell she was a woman of some considerable means.

She stood as soon as we entered the room. “Mr. Holmes,” she said with just a hint of desperation in her voice, “is that really you?”

“It is indeed,” Holmes told her, “and who might you be, my dear?”

“Oh my,” the woman exclaimed. “How silly of me. My name is Victoria Hopkins,” the woman told us even as she handed Holmes her card.

Holmes took the card. He looked it over and then he tucked it in his pocket and he looked at the woman. “And how might we be of help to you, Miss Hopkins?”

“I need you to find my lost pussy.”

Holmes smiled just a little. “Madam, I think you have the wrong person for the job. I am not in the habit of locating stray pets.”

“I believe you misunderstand me, sir. I need you to find my lost pussy,” and from there, Miss Hopkins began to account a most incredible story.

It seemed that Miss Hopkins’ father had been stationed in India for a considerable time. During his tenure there, he had amassed a considerable fortune, and upon his return to his homeland, he had for some reason known only to him, commissioned the building of a statue, a statue of a cat made entirely of gold and encrusted in jewels of all sorts and sizes.

That cat statue had stood in her father’s study right up until the day he died and on that day, the statue disappeared. The police, understandably, considered foul play but other than the fact that the statue was gone, there was no evidence to that effect. No evidence of a break-in. No sightings of an intruder or even of ne’er-do-wells skulking around. The statue was simply gone and the old man, as far as the medical examiner could tell, the old man had died of natural causes.

Miss Hopkins hadn’t believed that. A drug, she thought, or some such device must have been used to incapacitate him. Holmes, I could see, was nodding but, having known my friend for quite some time, I felt quire sure that he was buying none of it. That the statue was gone, that mudh was certain, but that the older man had somehow been killed, well that would take just a little more proving.

Miss Hopkins continued with her story.

Over the past couple of years, there had been clues and hints as to the statue’s whereabouts but not until recently had those clues come to fruition. A man of questionable character had approached Miss Hopkins, telling her that he knew the person who had the statue and telling her that he was willing to act as a go-between.

To her credit, Miss Hopkins did not immediately jump to take the man up on his offer. Rather, she had demanded proof that the man had what he said he had. Two days later, a photo showed up at her home and the envelope which contained it was labeled very simply with just one word: Proof.

Inside the envelope was a photograph. The statue of the cat was sitting on a table and that was all that was there to be seen.

The man approached Miss Hopkins and a price was set and a place was determined for the transfer of the property. In the meantime though, Miss Hopkins had begun to question the idea of going alone. She would be carrying a substantial sum of money, and so she had approached us, with a request that we go in her stead, that we pay the money, and that we would be the ones who should get our hands on her pussy.

I could tell Holmes was warming to the task. That the bejeweled cat had shown up was now something beyond question, but where it had been and who had had it now, those all remained a mystery, and if I knew my friend at all, I knew he was interested. I knew he wanted to investigate so an agreement was made and that was how Holmes and I found ourselves outside of that dilapidated warehouse on Ford Street.

Holmes and I entered the warehouse which was dark. The warehouse was empty but there was an office at the far end which was lit. Holmes and I looked at each other and nodded. This, it seemed, was where we were meant to be.

We entered the office to find a most incredible sight. The lone piece of furniture in the room was a desk and seated at the desk was Victoria Hopkins.

I think Holmes must have sensed the impending danger but I have to tell you that I did not. “Run,” I heard him say even as the young woman got out of her chair. “Run I say,” he told me. “Save yourself, Watson.”

I did not run first because I did not sense the danger and second because it was not in my nature to leave a friend behind so I stayed where I was and I watched as the young woman came around the desk, and then I watched her perch herself on the desk’s edge. I watched her pull up her skirt and I watched Holmes stare between her legs.

I still failed to sense the impending danger. Miss Hopkins was stroking herself between her legs and Holmes continued to stare, and then the young woman looked my way. “I suppose you might as well come and take a look at this, too,” she told me.

It was as if there was this unseen force pulling at me, pulling at me and pulling me towards her. I felt myself being pulled forwards and then like my friend, I found myself staring between her legs.

Victoria Hopkins had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. I know because I could see every little bit of it. Whatever hair she might have had there had all been stripped away leaving her bare and naked to my hungry eyes.

Her fingers were stroking her pussy and I could feel my already rigid member get harder still. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew she was speaking but I couldn’t understand a word she was saying. It was as if she were mesmerizing Holmes and myself with her pussy.

I could feel myself becoming more and more entranced by Victoria Hopkins’ pretty, little pussy and all the while, I knew I just couldn’t help myself. I had to look. I had to see what she had to offer and so I looked and I listened and I let her tell me what I should do.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew she was instructing Holmes and myself but it was at a level below that of the conscious mind. I had heard of these mesmerists, people who could put other people in a trance, but I had never thought that a woman could do that with her pussy, but there was one thing for sure. Whatever Victoria Hopkins wanted us to do, I knew we going to do it.

The woman was telling us to take off our clothes. At first, it was our coats that she wanted, but she didn’t stop there. Next, it was our shirts, and soon, those were gone, too.

I knew I was divesting myself of my clothes and I had a pretty good idea that my friend was doing the same but I couldn’t tell for sure because there was no way I could look away from that pretty, little pussy.

Next, came the order to take off my trousers. I wish I could say that I hesitated, that I resisted, that somehow, I put up a fight, but the truth was I did not. Almost as quickly as the order had been made, I had my trousers off and then all that kept me from completely losing all semblance of respectability were the undergarments that I still wore.

Those, of course, wouldn’t be with me for long. Just one little order from Victoria Hopkins, just one little order and that was enough to make me take off my undergarments and to expose my manhood to the woman there in front of me.

I found myself pulling out my cock and somehow, even though my eyes were fixed on that pretty pussy, I knew Holmes was doing the same. Victoria Hopkins was still sitting where she was, perched like she was on the edge of the desk, looking at the two of us even as she commanded us to pull on our members and again, we complied. Her voice urged us each to go to work on our cocks and I hate to say it, but Holmes and I did just what that voice wanted us to do.

I knew what I really wanted was to bury myself in that pretty, little pussy but somehow, I knew that was not going to be allowed, at least not for now. It wasn’t anything that the woman said but it was just something I knew. Maybe later, the thought came to me, maybe later if we did our jobs right. Maybe later, I might be able to fuck that pretty, little pussy, but not right now.

I watched Victoria Hopkins slide a finger inside her pussy and I just couldn’t help myself. I moaned as I watched that finger go inside her. I wanted to do that with my cock. I wanted it so bad.

“Are you boys ready to do what I say,” I heard her ask.

“Yes,” I replied even as I heard my friend reply in exactly the same way.

“You’re going to do whatever I say,” she said.

“Yes,” I said again and so did Holmes.

“Oh, that’s good,” she purred. “I’m glad to hear it. I’m glad you boys are so willing to be amenable. Is that what you want? Do you want to do whatever I tell you to?”

“Yes,” the two of us replied.

“Whatever I want? Whatever I might desire?”

“Yes,” came the answer again.

“I’ll bet you’d love to get your cocks inside here,” she said. There was no doubt what she meant by “in here.”

“Yes,” we said again.

“Well, boys, if you’re going to do what I want you to, then that must make me your mistress, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“What’s that? I’m afraid I didn’t hear that. What did you say I was?”

I didn’t even hesitate with my answer. “You’re my mistress,” I answered. “Mistress Victoria.”

“Oooh, that sounds so good, boys. Say it again. Who am I?”

“Mistress Victoria,” the two of us replied in unison.

“And what are you going to give me?”

“Everything and anything.” The words just rolled out of my mouth and I knew they were true. I knew I’d give her anything if only she’d let me stick my cock in her pussy, even if it was just for a moment.

I think Victoria knew what the two of us were thinking because she just laughed at us. “Not tonight, boys. If you want some of this, you have to prove you worthy. Are you worthy of cumming in my pussy?”

I nodded. At least, I hoped I was worthy.

“Well, we’ll have to see about that. I want you boys to cum. I want you to cum like you’ve never cum before. Come on, you can do it. Really pull on those cocks for me.”

I moaned as did Holmes. If we were not to be allowed access, then it would have to be the next best thing. I moaned again. I wanted to cum so bad.

“You can do better than that,” Victoria taunted. “Come on. Do it.”

I knew I had to do it. I had to cum for my Mistress.

“Come on, boys. Do it. Jerk those cocks. Do it harder.”

I was going to cum. I knew it and I think she knew it, too. I was going to cum. I was going to cum so hard.

“Harder,” she urged. “Harder. I want you to cum harder for me than for anyone else.”

My hand just wouldn’t stop. I had to cum. I had to do it hard.

It didn’t take either one of us all that long to cum. Mistress Victoria purred with satisfaction. “I knew you boys could do it,” she said. “Maybe next time, I’ll even let you put those things inside me, but for now, all I want you to do is sleep,” and with that, Holmes and I both just passed right out, but even as I was going down, I remembered thinking to myself that there was still more to come.