The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story, like my last (Lauren and Allison) is a collaborative role-playing work. This first set of chapters sets up the main characters. Future parts will serve to outline the relationship further and to expand the world and cast of characters as Ophelia seeks to take over the mystical land you are about to enter...

NOT TO BE READ BY ANYONE UNDER 18, BOTH PLAYERS/WRITERS ARE OVER 18: CONSENTING ADULTS. STORY CONTAINS FT (Feet), MC (MOSTLY FD), F/F, AND VIOLENCE!

Cassie and Ophelia Part I, ‘Taming the Snake’

CHAPTER I

Cassandra was a descendant of the dark goddess lilith. She did not know it, but this explained her powers. From a young age she could croon others into relaxation with only her voice and striking eyes. Soon she found that she could take the form of a snake...unfortunately, her parents found out as well. They cast her out, but not before she bit her father and learned that her venom could create zombie snake-slaves to her. She fled and spent her time in the woods ashamed and alone surviving like a snake on rodents and the like...hypnotizing and consuming the few people foolish enough to get lost in these woods. At only 16 now stories spread of her powers, and Ophelia the Witch decided it was time to go get a new pet. Cassie had no idea what hit her...she thought the voices she heard might be prey, but they were far from it...Ophelia’s hunters chased Cassie, quickly catching her and tagging her with a sleep-dart. Collapsed, they carried the gorgeous teen into a cage and brought her before their master Ophelia...

Ophelia was beautiful, her hair slightly tinged with red amidst the black strands and her eyes a hypnotic blue green that most found hard to look away from. Ophelia looked over the sleeping teen as she lay in her personal quarters. Her hands skimmed over the girl’s face, chest, legs and her small graceful feet. Ophelia was amazed at how much this woman looked like herself as a teen, beautiful, hypnotic, small footed. She massaged Cassie’s delicate feet gently

The near-nude teen purred softly....she had dark red hair, and pale features...as her eyes slowly opened it was clear that they had an almost snakelike look to them, even harder to look away from than Ophelia’s own. The well-endowed girl moved weakly in response to the touch as the tattered sweatshirt and shredded shorts rode up on her body. Of course, Ophelia knew how dangerous this girl was and even now as she seemed so docile....curling her foot against Ophelia’s slender hand....The Witch knew she would need to take precautions to keep the snake-girl from violence.

Ophelia kept massaging the girls feet, turning her eyes to lock with Cassie’s own hypnotic eyes. The Witch was powerful beyond Cassie’s imaginings. She had trained and exercised her powers upon many unsuspecting mortals Ophelia was finding a bit difficult to look away from Cassie’s eyes and looked down to think of a way to take this teen without a struggle. She found that to be nearly impossible. The girl was feral, unable to control herself most of the time, so the only way into this was to be gentle. “I hope you rested well, my dear...you were quite tired, I presume?”

“shot....cassssie.....” She slurred her words weakly as the witch’s eyes held hers....but once the lock was broken she jumped back fiercely....hidden now behind the table on which she had been laid Ophelia knew this was trouble. The snake could strike, and while the Witch was mystically superior, Cassie was much her physical better. She recalled then something her mother had said when Ophelia had brainwashed and killed the woman.....Cassie, as a child, had quite a fetish for the female foot

Ophelia, who often walked about barefoot, stretched her feet on the floor and went back and forth slowly in front of where Cassie cowered. Her feet were graceful and beautiful, almost as small as Cassie’s own. Her feet seemed to dance with a life of their own as she began to speak to the feral girl. “See how both of us are alike? Snake-like, hypnotic, delicate footed...I find it relaxing to watch my beautiful feet as they twist this way and that...”

Ophelia got no indication that Cassie was watching, the girl remained hidden...Thus, she used her dark magic to enter the girl’s mind and read her thoughts. They were feral, almost impossible to make out...and somehow guarded with mystical energies.....but she got one bit of information. Cassie was watching and desperately wished for a peak of those soles. Secretly, Cassie thought, she stared at that beautiful foot...she had not seen another beautiful woman’s feet since she had escaped and hungered for such a sight.....her snake-like eyes stared indeed even as Ophelia realized she could raise the girl up by wagging her foot into the air and placing it on the table Cassie had just jumped off of.....just like a snake-charmer, in fact.

Ophelia’s foot was small boned, slightly pale with soft skin. The arch in the foot was beautifully made like a dancer’s foot. Her toes were painted with crystalline nail polish made from diamonds. They accented Ophelia’s small digits, making them even more beautiful and hypnotic than ever.

Ophelia swayed her foot in front of the girl’s face, wiggling her toes to show the sparkle of the polish. “You like my foot, yes?”

She caught a glimpse of Cassie hidden behind the desk peaking out...The girl was clearly interested, but she would have to be coaxed out and under....Though, still reading her thoughts, Ophelia could tell that she liked that foot indeed. Cassie’s feral little hands moved weakly under her tattered top, massaging her breasts....a slight moan escaped from behind the desk

She moved her feet up and down, left and right over and over in a sort of dance, her nailpolish flashing in the girl’s eyes. “Just relax and watch my feet, they dance for you, enjoy them, relax...” She drew the ‘x’ out to enhance her voice’s impact on the girl. A snake only knew a snake to be trusted. If she sounded more like one, the girl would be easier to put under.

Cassie watched her lips moving slowly, her eyes growing a bit duller... “ssssleepy feet......sssssomething.....wrong...” She shook her head clearly trying to fight it off, and it again occurred to Ophelia that she wished to see the witch’s soles

Ophelia rose her foot so she could see the bottom of it. Her sole was smooth and unblemished with white and peach colors. She tipped her foot so the girl could see her ankle, her nails and then the sole once again, moving in slow circles. She gently used her power to bind Cassie’s feet and legs were they were and then sent a claming feeling down her spine.

Cassie’s arms and legs fought at first, she was surprised when they were frozen....but a purr of contentment followed as the magical relaxation began to effect her....“yesss.....more sssleepy feet......casssssie likesssss...”

The Witch slowly sat down and slid her feet up the side of the bed. “Come to my feet, Cassie, come and watch them move. She began the small circles again, only increasing in speed as she did it.

Cassie found her legs free again and began to crawl towards the seductress when fear suddenly struck her animal heart....the human was lulled, but the snake inside was still dangerous. Before Ophelia could react Cassandra had leapt on top of her, her legs quickly changing into a thick and powerful serpentine tail which now wrapped about Ophelia’s arms, pinning them to the sides as Cassie’s fangs protruded and a snake-like tongue escaped her mouth to hiss violently at the witch. “Cassssie....Casssssie not going to sssssleep.....casssssie sssstrong!”

Ophelia was surprised, but focused her eyes on Cassie’s, using her hypnotic eyes to lock with Cassie’s. “You don’t want to hurt me, do you dear?” She said in a soothing voice. “I know you don’t want to hurt me and my beautiful eyes...”

“Cassssie’ssss eyessss beautiful” Her own eyes began to spin hypnotically....suddenly Ophelia realized the girl’s power. She thought those eyes mesmerizing before, but now it was as though two tunnels of light engulfed not only her vision, but the whole world. Cassie’s power was amazing indeed, certainly greater than Ophelia’s! If she could beat her, this would be a great acquisition. But it would take all of her magick, and more importantly, cunning, as this was her true advantage over the girl. “eyessss....sssssleeep...” Cassie’s voice was so hypnotic and alluring as she bobbed her head slowly back and forth squeezing Ophelia to reduce her air supply and make her sleepier still. “ssssleeeeeeep”

Ophelia almost fell into those deep eyes, but realized it was time. Ophelia pretended to fall into Cassie’s spell, transforming her own legs as well. She crept them up Cassie’s coils and pressed them around her torso, squeezing hard.

Cassie was surprised, but easily overcame the trick...her torso shifted to a snakelike form for the briefest of moments as she slipped from the coils and used her own to toss Ophelia off of the bed and across the room....her enchantment fading with the force, her legs and feet returning to normal as Cassie’s did the same...her face though remained snake-like and small hoods appeared at either side of her head.....it was a beautiful and seductive sight, and Cassie again focused her eyes towards Ophelia’s with those shimmering colors.

Ophelia smirked and disappeared only to reappear behind Cassie, grabbing her hands behind her back and shoving a sharp dart in between Cassie’s shoulder blades. She needed more time to think of how to deal with Cassie, but before she could inject the stuff into the snake girl, an idea hit her. She pressed the needle in but did not inject it. “I’ve injected you with a very powerful venom. It makes you unable to move, unable to speak....”

Ophelia smirked and disappeared only to reappear behind Cassie, grabbing her hands behind her back and shoving a sharp dart in between Cassie’s shoulder blades. She needed more time to think of how to deal with Cassie, but before she could inject the stuff into the snake girl, an idea hit her. She pressed the needle in but did not inject it.

“I’ve injected you with a very powerful venom. It makes you unable to move, unable to speak....” her voice focused it’s hypnotic potency…

Ophelia’s voice swam over Cassie’s weak-mind as Ophelia focused it’s hypnotic powers into the suggestion....and sure enough, Cassie went limp in Ophelia’s arms, her hoods disappearing and body returning to that of the beautiful raven-haired 16-year old once more

“It also makes you feel so very sleepy, in my trance, further and further until you cannot resist me anymore...” Ophelia massaged the girl’s shoulders as they sat on the stone floor.

Cassie just moaned, believing herself paralyzed her head lay between Ophelia’s ample breasts her body crumpled and dejected on the floor, her back in the witch’s lap.... “mmmm”

“See now the poison allows you to speak only a little, it allows me to make sure your responding correctly.” Ophelia pressed hands over Cassie’s shoulders, her upper chest and her soft breasts. “Relaxxxx, my dear...you have no choice...”

“noo choiiissss.....realxxxxx...”

“Yess, good girl...now ssssleep, you havent resssted in ssso long...you’re sssso tired....”

Ophelia rose her feet so that Cassie could see them. “You like thessssse, dont you?”

“sssleepy......pretty feeeet....” her voice was weak as her eyes strained to see the tops of Ophelia’s feet visible from her position in the witch’s lap

“Everytime my foot moves, you will become ssssleepier...ready to obey...obey me...” Ophelia whispered close to the girl’s ear.

“...ssssleepier”

“Obey...obey me....you mussst obey me...” Ophelia massaged Cassie’s breasts gently.

“...o-obey........” she moaned as sweat again former on her body....she was getting so hot, never been touched by a man or a woman like this

“good, you will become my little pet, forever mine to command...” Ophelia’s eyes narrowed into slits as she smirked in a self satisfied way.

Cassie simply snuggled against her weakly...The snake subdued…

CHAPTER II

Ophelia opened her eyes and watched sunlight stream into the darkened room. She shut the blinds with a bit of magic and looked over at the sleeping Cassie. The girl had curled up beside her during the night. She wondered how well this girl would obey after only one trance and shook her head at her foolish thought. The snake in her would never be lulled after just one. It would take a lot more force and hypnotic trances to make her a loyal slave.

Cassandra continued to snuggle against Ophelia, showing the witch that she clearly longed to be cared for. Here, in her unconscious state she seemed happy and content with the warm body that had lulled her to sleep aside her

Ophelia had no intention of being this girl’s surrogate mother...or did she. She thought about the way a parent worked. A child would readily obey more if he or she received love from the parent. She sighed and stroked the teen’s hair which was softer than it should have been.

Cassandra’s eyes opened slowly, and there was confusion in them...Of course, in an animal, confusion could turn to rage quickly. Ophelia realized that a caring figure would be less subject to this rage...But her cruel streak would never allow her to treat the child well all the time. No, the arrangement would be made such that the girl would be her slave and receive love and affection only when necessary. Afterall, ice ran through the witch’s veins.

The witch’s eyes met the girl’s, swirling with beautiful lights and colors. It would take a bit more work, but she would have to convince this child that she was an honest and caring parent. The love and affection would have to be given by someone in her slave ranks. A young man or an older woman perhaps.

Cassandra slowly pulled away, her eyes narrowing as she tried to break away from the hypnotic effect...As Ophelia considered she realized that she could treat this girl like dirt as long as she convinced her she was its mother, as long as she showed love when necessary and perhaps, for both their pleasure, instilled an obsession with her feet. Getting another involved could be dangerous...Cassandra was a great prize, and Ophelia wanted her all to herself.

“Shhh my dear....shhhh...you’re perfectly fine...” Ophelia assured her in a soft motherly voice. “You’re with mother now...”

She shook her head, barely able to as she remained pinned by the witch’s eyes. She continued to try and crawl back, away... “N-not Cassssie’ssss mother....”

“Yessss, I am...I’ve always been your mother, Casssie...” Ophelia pulled the girl to her in a gentle embrace. “I’ve raised you from an infant...”

Cassandra pulled away weakly, pushing against Ophelia’s perfect body with slender little hands... “Pleaassssee sssstop.....my head.....confussssed......don’t know you”

Ophelia brought the girl’s feet up by hers and began massaging them, keeping her hypnotic eye contact. “Yess you do, Cassssie, you just took a bump to the head...you need me to make it all better, you want to feel better don’t you?”

She pulled her feet away angrily, and scuttled back along the back frowning weakly...It was clear that the past hypnosis session would keep Cassie from violence, but so far it had shown little more progress. Cassandra still could not look away. “get your feet off me! I remember my mommy”

“And what was your mother like?” Ophelia increased her spirals to draw the information out of her.

Cassie looked suddenly dizzy and spoke without even meaning to... “sssweet......nisssse to cassssie....”

Ophelia’s eyes kept spiraling, but she began to draw a colorful spiral in the air, using magic to make it seem like a real spiral, swirling and shifting with all kinds of different colors likes blues, reds and purples.

Cassie looked away, her eyes inexplicably drawn to Ophelia feet as she hissed... “liar....wanna’ leave.......go to treessss again.....”

Ophelia began to press healing and calming feelings into the girl’s spine to calm her. “I can make you see the trees again, you would like that yes?”

“no! want you to take me home!” she began to sob, wanting to attack this crazy woman but somehow incapable of that now...

“I can take you home, all you have to do is trust me.” Ophelia reassured her, moving her feet to dance a bit across the floor.

“...pretty feet...”

“Yesss, focus on my pretty feet, you like to watch them dance, yesss?”

She shook her head, though she did not look away... “I....no...u-ugly...”

“Yessss, pretty feet...very pretty, cannot look away from pretty feet.” Ophelia danced back and forth, swirling one foot in front of her face.

Cassie’s eyes went wide as she stared, her mouth beginning to open. “pleasssse....sssstop....”

Her foot moved to reveal the beautiful sole of her foot, then the delicate ankles and then the small painted digits of her toes. She wriggled them, and made the circle once more to make Cassie dizzy. “Watch the feet, relaxxx, relaxxx deep...”

Her tongue hung out weakly, she looked like little more than a pet, giving Ophelia an idea for the twist on their relationship. A child, and a pet....of course, a foot-slave. “relaxxx”

Ophelia smirked. “Yesss, relaxxxx, you love my feet, the way they move...” She danced in front of the girl, showing off arched soles, delicate ankles and painted toes. “You are growing dizzy, yesss?”

At Ophelia’s suggestion she began to sway, her eyes becoming unfocused as she seemed dizzy and weak...her yellowish serpentine eyes showed her falling state

“Growing sssssleepy...so very tired and heavy....sssssleeeeeep...” Ophelia danced faster, keeping the girl’s eyes on her beautiful feet. “ssssssleep...”

Her eyes began to droop down....down

“Good girl, sssssleeeeppp...imagine my feet in your dreamsssss as you ressssst....” Opehlia continued to dance, faster and faster.

And Cassie’s eyes drooped to mere serpentine slits...her will weakening to Ophelia’s lulling voice

The dance slowed to enhance the glimpses of shining polish and arched soles. Ophelia focused her eyes on her amnesia medicine. Perfect. “Resssssssst....” She said as she floated the syringe to her outstretched hand. She took it and watched the girl go under her spell.

Her eyes fluttered, opening and closing....staying down for longer and longer until they finally closed, ceasing to open again

Ophelia padded to the teen and injected the potion. “This’ll make you forget everything, my dear, absolutely everything.”

As the needle pierced her flesh her eyes opened and she screeched, jerking back and standing...moving towards the back wall, her bare feet padding thickly as she stumbled about the room gripping her head, wobbling this way and that Ophelia watched as the potion took effect, taking the information she knew and erasing it into nothing, making her mind a blank slate save for cognative skills and the like. “Let it take effect, Cassssie...”

Stumbling further she collapsed to her knees, swaying from side to side helplessly... “whossse cassssie.....feelssss like head isss melting.....sssstop......help...?”

“You are Casssie, I am your mother, you can ressst for now, my dear...resssst...”

“sssstop!!” she screeched and hissed falling to the ground and writhing wildly as the remnants of her mind were ripped from her...

Ophelia watched and waited for the girl to go unconscious.

The struggling stopped as she just lay there twitching weakly, helplessly....

CHATPER III

Ophelia made sure the chains on the table were tight around Cassie’s slim form before making her awaken. “Awaken my pet, it is time...”

Cassie awoke slowly...her mind was practically mush. Her marital skills, her knowledge of her abilities were all intact....but her memory of life up to this point had been completely snatched. Slender ankles struggled weakly against the chains of the table...her pale wrists pulled as hard as they could but she was helpless to escape by physical force. Scared serpentine eyes looked up at Ophelia before turning feral....the girl’s tongue darting out and a hiss escaping her thin lips

Ophelia’s eyes pinned her down, swirling mercilessly with greens and blues and reds. Her black and red hair flared as she walked to Cassie. Her eyes held no gentle touch, no chance to resist. The Witch’s thin hands grabbed Cassie’s as she moved close to the girl’s face.

Cassie’s eyes went wide and she began to struggle even more violently...her eyes turned down to slits, her hissing became unmerciful and Ophelia could sense her concentrating, preparing to change forms and strike the witch down. Cassie was even more animal-like now, without the guiding light of her human past...

Ophelia took a syringe that had been in her hands and shoved the liquid into her veins, her eyes still on the teen’s. “That should keep your snake down for a while. Now you cannot transform” Opehlia let her eyes take the girl down a tunnel of rest.

Cassie could feel herself growing dizzy, her hissing stopped and she spoke in English for the first time since the application of the amnesia drug. “ssssstoop....”

Ophelia increases the spirals in her eyes, swaying slightly. The entire world seemed to be engulfed in those blue and green tunnels of light, bringing Cassie into a world of light and color, hypnotic and beautiful at the same time.

Cassie’s protests quieted and she began to stare....though it was clear that she was not going into trance though she was certainly subdued. She was too animalistic to have a subconscious to control. Her rage and amnesia made it difficult....She was subdued, but Ophelia would break her none the less.

Ophelia walked away. “You have a very strong will, but you possess too much animal instincts...something we have to change...you will see the real animal you want to be so badly...” She picks up a basket. “This contains something you’ll like and loathe very much.”

Cassie’s head bobbed weakly as she looked towards the basket, her mind too weak and entranced to do much else after the effects of Ophelia’s mesmerizing gaze

Ophelia opened the basket top and a large hooded cobra rose it’s head from the bottom of it. The snake was black with two brown ‘eyes’ on it’s hood. It fixed it’s glittering black gaze on Cassie and hissed.

Cassandra grinned dumbly, the spell of Ophelia’s eyes fading as they no longer focused her vision. She concentrated on the snake, and hissed at it....out of nowhere...it spun on Ophelia and spit venom at her, jumping towards her with its fangs extended and hood up....Ophelia had no idea Cassie could control other serpents, but such was the power of Lilith and her childer

Ophelia fixed her eyes on the snake and spoke to it in its own language, forcing it into submission. The snake coiled back into the basket and Ophelia smirked. “So you are a descendant...hm...so you can disable any snake I have...save for one...”

Cassie began railing violently against her chains, screeching and hissing in a caucophony of serpentine and human agony and rage. Ophelia now realized what she possessed...A daughter of Lilith was rare and powerful indeed....and here she had one bound and all but helpless

Ophelia pressed her fingers against Cassie’s arm and whispered a few words in the ancient language. It was an ice touch to relax and calm Ophelia’s slaves. “This should help you calm down my dear...”

Cassie’s railing stopped as her eyes grew dull, taking on an icy-gray tint as the spot Ophelia touched glowed a soft blue and the little snake’s lips took on an almost frozen look to them....her skin turning paler as she shivered weakly

The Witch smirked and showed Cassie her hypnotic eyes again. This time the colors were different, blues and purples and silver colors meant to take her slaves into a suggestible state.

Cassie watched helplessly, her eyes beginning to reflect the colors...her skin still cold and reflecting the effects of the witch’s ice-touch

The Witch let her hand wander away from Cassie’s arm to her neck, letting the ice touch done so far to weaken Cassie enough. “Be a good little girl and listen to me, my dear...”

The snake continued to shiver, her skin turning paler as the blue grow and a layer of frost followed Ophelia’s pale, slender hand from the girl’s arm to her neck....Cassie’s nude, nubile body reacting helplessly

The Witch released Cassie from the ice touch, but let it linger in Cassie’s body so she didn’t expend extra energy. “I am your mother and you are my daughter, you will listen and obey me...”

Cassie’s lips slowly mimicked the words, but she was too cold to actually speak...though the suggestions embedded themselves in her just as effectively. Her skin radiated cold, Ophelia having leached the heat from her...her perfect little feet twitched weakly...

Ophelia smiled and began massaging Cassie’s feet as she spoke to her. “You were born here, your only wish is to serve me, to obey me, obeying makes you feel much...” She pressed the pressure point for pleasure on Cassie’s slender foot. “...pleasure. You’ve been a loyal and obedient servant for all your years...you love to kill for me and love to hypnotize for me.”

Her skin began returning towards its natural hue as the ice touch faded...she moaned weakly in pleasure as Ophelia, an expert on pressure points and touches of seduction, sent a wave of excitement through her young body

You are now my loyal pet, yes?” Ophelia moved her head in slow circles to make Cassie dizzy and weak. “Forever my loyal and obedient pet...”

“p-pet....” her head followed Ophelia’s mesmerizing eyes and she did indeed become dizzy her eyes losing focus

“Good girl...” Ophelia massaged her feet more and more. “You like feeling like this yes?” She fingered her shoulders and neck, pressing on pressure points for pleasure and weakness.

Cassie’s body became more and more limp, twitching only with pleasure as she moaned and hissed from the cold....“like it...”

“Good girl, why dont you sleep for a little while...” Ophelia replied. “Sleeeeepppp....” She massaged Cassie’s shoulders, breasts and feet.

“N-not sssleepy....” She shook her head weakly

“Yesss you are...” Ophelia hissed gently, massaging her neck and then traveling to her scalp with small rotating circles. “You are very sleepy...” Her spirals incresed in speed, radiating light and color beautifully.

“sssssleeepy....” her head bobbed weakly, she tried her best to pull away do anything to break that hypnotic gaze....when Ophelia’s manipulations of her pressure points brought her to orgasm. She squirmed so hard, her body tensing as she screamed and hissed violently before her eyes came to again focus on Ophelia’s as she fell into sleep.

CHAPTER IV

Cassie was restless, Ophelia did not feed her people...only animals, and she desired a heartier meal. She paced back and forth along the bed, looking over adoringly every so often at her mother’s beautiful feet....something was wrong with this situation, she knew it, but she could not figure out what and accepted her programming for now. She altered her form to slip from the bonds in which Ophelia had placed her, and slunk out of the room and down the hallway silently where she found one of Ophelia’s most beloved servants, Julian. He looked surprised to see Ophelia’s pet out and about, and simply watched her as she circled him hissing...That hiss had such a rhythm, he realized, and the way she circled, bobbing her head back and forth, her hips gyrating...gosh she was gorgeous...

Ophelia awoke to feel nothing breathing beside her bed. She sat up and slid from her bed, putting on a silky red robe. Her bare feet padded as she went to the door and opened it slowly. She could hear hisses and moans of delight.

Cassie circled faster, coming in closer each time as Julian completely lost track of the world around him...focusing on nothing but the hypnotic dance of the snake-like beauty before him...with a final hiss she lept at him, and he was in no state to resist her. In mid-air her lower-torso shifted to a snake-like form and wrapped around his arms squeezing fierecely as her eyes took on a hypnotic glow...dancing before Julian’s eyes they kept him docile and silent as she strangled the air from him

Ophelia lightly stepped down the hallway, following the hisses and the absence of breathing that had been there before. She growled and mentally hit herself. Feeding. It had been something she had never worried about and realized it was something she should have worried about. She was going to punish that little snake girl if she harmed anyone.

Cassie squeezed harder and harder, the sound of bone and sinew snapping as she crushed her victim brutally giving up on the hypnotic gaze now that his windpipe was shattered she bit into his neck fiercely releasing her venom to end his life so that she could feast...little did she knew her mistress would cut this meal short...after all, this was one of her prize slaves. An expert on computer magic, and extremely useful little technocrat to Mistress Ophelia

Ophelia snarled to herself about losing her favorite servant and snuck up behind her feasting pet. She pressed her ice touch along Cassie’s spine with long thin fingernails. She was extra frigid to keep Cassie’s hunger from making her turn on Ophelia.

Her legs returned to normal instantly, but it was too late...her victim was dead and she began to shiver at her mistress’ touch...she was all rage and animal though, and still trying to turn and strike at Ophelia.....was starved, her eyes showed her rage, hunger, and desperation

Ophelia’s ice touch slid from her spine across Cassie’s shoulder and she then trailed her fingers around Cassie’s neck.

Cassie moaned weakly, her skin taking on that icy-hue as frost followed her mistress’ hands, now about Cassie’s slender little neck...she seemed so weak and helpless like this, not the monstrous predator she truly was

Ophelia moved her hands around Cassie’s form, making her stiff and unable to move properly. Her hands moved hypnotically all in themselves, pale, slender and slow in their methods. She pressed both hands to Cassie’s chest and made her lie on the ground, ice touch spreading over her upper and lower body, forcing her back into the black haired teen.

Cassandra could not resist, her form too frozen to resist as her teeth chattered and the frost continued to trail now along her naked breasts.... “mommy.....h-h-h-hurtssssss casssssie....”

Ophelia’s eyes locked with Cassie’s shifting into every color imaginable slowly and in slow mesmerizing circles. Her ice touch stopped to keep Cassie from hurting so much. Ophelia pressed one foot on Cassie’s chest as she leaned against the wall and moved her foot in slow circles.

Cassie could not move, her eyes were blue and vacant until the ice touch stopped and she began to warm somewhat. Her eyes immediately began to follow that perfect ped before the rest of her body was yet able to move freely

“Watch my beautiful foot, Cassie, watch it go around and around, ssssee my soft sole, my small ankle and my shining polish...watch it go around and around...and relaxxxx...” Ophelia continued making the small circles, showing of her beautifully small foot, unblemished and perfect. The dim light caught the polish to shine in Cassie’s eyes, dazzling and unfocusing them.

“pleeaasssseee.....sssstooop....mommy hurtsssss...c-c-asssssie....” she was still shivering even as she stared helplessly at the beautiful foot dancing before her.

“Sshhhh...my foot brings you pleasure, makes you feel ssso good, sooo niccce...” Ophelia made her foot go in circles, bobbed it up and down, swayed it from side to side as if she were dancing again.

“m-mooomy...” cassie moaned as her skin begin to regain its normal hue, the ice spell fading and her natural body heat rising once more. “h-hungry......mommy hurtssss cassssie....”

Ophelia settled beside Cassie, her foot still making swinging and circling motions. She used very little ice touch as she rotated relaxation and pleasure points on her neck and then trailed her fingers down the teens chest, leaving only a hint of ice and then around her shoulders, using small rotating circles to relax and seduce her pet.

Cassie’s eyes began to flutter as her body heat was again leached from her....they became bluish and dull, focusing on that gorgeous foot which would now slip her to sleep

“Sleep deep my pet....sssssleeeep deep...” Ophelia commanded in a soft hypnotic tone. She slid her hands under Cassie’s knees and back and lifted her easily in her arms, carrying her back to the torture room.

CHAPTER IV

Ophelia met Cassie’s gaze with pure malice. Her face contorted into a sadistic grin. “You think you can do whatever you want, but you cant! You do only as I say, when I say to! You’re nothing but a pet, a tool...you have no choice but to be such to me.”

She hissed and spit at Ophelia, raging against her bonds...her eyes pools of pure rage as her mistress not only took her meal but now BEAT HER

Ophelia smirked again, this time with a sadder intent. “You remind me of myself, graceful, hypnotic, beautiful...but you are weak. I was never weak. I always embraced and used my gift to take what I wanted. I got everything I ever wanted power, wealth, even love when I programmed it into my slaves...”

“Casssssie issss not a sssslave....” Hoods appeared at the sides of her head...they were gracefully placed and immediately swept back and then forwards spitting acidic green venom towards Ophelia and hitting her dead on in the chest....easily dissolving the material and terribly scalding the witch

The Witch, instead of screaming, laughed. “Oh but you are my slave and you know it, you cant disobey me...” Her clothing fell off in scraps, a new bloody wound in-between her prefect breast which were unaffected the acid.

Cassie’s eyes went wide with hatred as her form began to shift towards that of a snake once more...Ophelia would have to stop the transformation lest Cassie escape her bonds

Ophelia pressed another syringe into Cassie’s rapidly changing neck, slipping both poison and potion into her neck. “This should berate you for your act and keep you from transforming.” She quickly moved away from Cassie to stand a little ways from her.

Cassie’s remained half-transformed...the poison burned its way through her blood faster than the potion...she screeched and hissed like the wounded animal she now was as the potion began to take effect...her serpentine tail quickly returning to her perfect legs and feet while her hood retracted and her head fell forward before the moaning and screeching started again as liquid-fire moved through her

Ophelia watched with perverse glee, eyes narrowed to twin slits of evil and malice. She watched Cassie writhe on the ground like the serpent she was and found such joy in her pet’s pain.

Cassie tried to stand, but collapsed back to the floor...beautiful soles bared helplessly towards her witch Mistress

Ophelia looked down at the perfect soles of her little slave and smiled. She rubbed the centers in tiny rotating circles as she began to think of how she got into this mess. She was a self made witch, using her family and slaves to do her dirty work. She wanted to use Cassie as a tool to kill the only slave who had ever broken her control and escaped.

Cassie continued to writhe desperately on the floor even as the witch began to manipulate her feet. “m-mooommy......cassssie......” She growled, and Ophelia realized her memory might be beginning to return a bit

Ophelia plunged some more amnesia potion into Cassie’s neck and began trailing her long thin fingers down Cassie’s neck, rubbing pressure points when she got to them, using ice to calm her pet down and slowly letting her suggestion spirals to spin in her eyes.

Cassie grew dizzy again from the amnesia-medicine even as the fire of the poison burned through her and the ice cooled her at the same time. She was on sensory overload, and Ophelia could see it as she stared helplessly into the witch’s mesmerizing eyes

“Now, let’s get some things straight, my pet, you are now nothing but a mindless slave. You will only do and say as I tell you, understand?” Ophelia moved her head in small circles, enhancing the hypnotic eyes effects.

Even as Ophelia’s hands held Cassie she struggled to look away hissing and biting at Ophelia... “c-can’t....gotta’ remember.....”

“All you know is my eyes, all you want to know are my orders and all you can think of is how to please me...” Ophelia commanded, massaging Cassie’s shoulders and breasts in large hard circles.

“P-pretty eyesss.....casssssie resistssss...”

Ophelia trailed a hard line of ice down Cassie’s front and took a whip, beating Cassie across the stomach and the face When Cassie had doubled on her side, Ophelia snapped her back over and over. “Beg for it...”

Cassie moaned weakly as the relaxing ice hit her but was shocked by the sudden shift to the sting of the whip....her mind was so hurt and confused as the leather lashed through her skin, spilling her blood onto the floor...blood which Ophelia quickly realized smelled like the most fantastic thing....rich with pheromones and addictive chemicals, Ophelia was almost helpless but to lap it up. She did not realize it, but this vitae would infuse her with the powers of Lilith...not that she was not already formidable

Ophelia looked up as blood dripped from her chin and teeth. Her eyes grew more hypnotic, golden green turning into reddish gold taking any human blood in Ophelia’s body and altering it. Ophelia felt and welcomed the change, feeling heat curl inside her and rush through her veins like an addictive drug. Her arms and legs rippled with new power.

Cassie just moaned weakly, bleeding and helpless as her blood empowered Ophelia but also instantly addicted her to the girl’s life-force. She would crave the substance more strongly than any junkie....and her sexual attraction to Cassie now exploded. She would still be cruel and torturous, she was not enamored of the girl. She simply knew now, that she had to have her physically to herself and often....and to taste her blood as well

Ophelia pressed on top of the girl, eyes pinning Cassie’s gaze down with her own. She rubbed the teen’s breasts with hunger in her touch and gaze. She trailed her fingers down to Cassie’s crouch and pressed into it with hard and painful intent.

The snake could not look away from the eyes of the now supercharged witch...her world quickly grew dim and hazy until the first time she was ever penetrated. The little virgin screeched as her mistress forced her hand against her unbroken hymen

Ophelia took joy in her slave’s screams and plunged fangs into Cassie’s neck, taking blood from her veins and lapping it up like a bloodthirsty dog. Her teeth, lips and chin were covered in Cassie’s blood.

Cassie just whimpered as her sex was abused and her life-force taken...she grew pale as the world grew dimmer and her body weaker from blood loss

Ophelia finally forced herself in control. She pushed back her hair and stared in disgust at her pet. She used magic to clean and heal the wounds she made in the teen and swallowed the remaining blood, still in thirst for power. She grabbed Cassie roughly by the hair and dragged her into a sitting position. “Now, we’ll obey like a good little girl, wont we?”

She screeched as she was dragged up by her hair...whimpering weakly and nodding her head, her eyes cast downward... “yesss...good girl.....n-no more....”

“Good, sleep here in your own blood and filth.” Ophelia threw her to the ground roughly and left, shutting the door and leaving Cassie in darkness.

As she walked away she could hear the little snake’s crying from the dark room...

CHAPTER V

There was a soft thumping in the room Cassie lay in, then silence again. There was a soft touch of smooth skin against Cassie’s tear stained cheek and then a soft musical laugh. “I sem to have left Ophelia with too much at her disposal...poor little serpent...”

Cassie scuttled back, still delirious from her sexual abuse and physical torture at Ophelia’s hands...still low of blood....She was almost to the wall when her chains rattled hard, coming to their end and stopping her fleeing instantly...she was totally nude now, a gash accross her cheek as well as one on her belly, and numerous accross her back

“She has tortured you, such a fitting pleasure for my former mistress.” Light flickered from the center of the room. The light was held by a large hand connected to a very handsome young man. He looked to be about 19, although the silver hair he bore seemed to hint otherwise. His grey-blue eyes fixed sadly on Cassie’s ravanged body. “You want to come with me little one?”

“N-no....M-Missstressss will hurt Cassssie if sssshe goesssss....”

The man’s voice softened into a soft hypnotic drawl and he placed a staff down by his side as he spoke. “Come with me child and you will never hurt again...”

Cassie’s look of terror turned into one of wonderment...she suddenly trusted and wanted to listen to this man...his voice was like an angel’s, she could not resist it’s power!

“Come to me, my little one...” He opened his strong arms to her. His voice seemed to pull all resistance out of the teen’s body.

In a daze, she stumbled over to him, her chains dragging along with her....practically leaping into his arms and cuddling up against him sweetly

“There’s a good girl...” He focused on her chains, touching them with his staff. They dissolved instantly and fell away from Cassie’s body.

“Pleaassse....sssshe’ll hurt cassssiee....”

“I know, I know, my child, just rest, I will take you away from here.” He removed all evidence of Cassie’s blood from the room, save for one small drop.

He held the small teen close and closed his eyes. He began to chant and a swirl of mist covered them, making them disappear into the night.

CHAPTER VI

Ophelia pulled down her hood as she entered a small room. Her eyes were angry, needing and wanting Cassie’s hot blood in her body. She knew who had her pet and she planned to find him and kill him for taking her drug. She had found an associate of hers who worked in a village not too far from her home. “Hello? I’ve come to see Jase Killan?”

“And who would you be?” The old crone outside seemed mysterious, and radiated her own powers....Powers of good. Jase had left her side to join the light and escape the dark magicks...unlike Cassie’s kidnapper who embraced them. Still, the two warlocks maintained a relationship and Ophelia was confident that she could bring Jase to give up his location.

Ophelia’s cloak was removed and she smiled in a semblance of a smile, teeth flashing like a predator’s smirk. Her black haired was tied back to prevent any resistance should the old crone prove hard to hypnotize with other methods. She was dressed in a white full dress to give the illusion of goodness in her heart. Ophelia walked over and held out a hand. “My name is Ophelia.”

The croan warily put out her own gnarled hand towards the Witch’s...eyeing her suspiciously with wise gray eyes she took Ophelia’s hand...and the witch could immediately sense the crone scanning her mind. But, she felt the old one’s time war near done and her powers, unlike Jace’s, were no match for Ophelia’s own

Ophelia cheerfully drudged up old memories that resembled the life the crone wanted to see-happy cheerful thing that Ophelia wished she could burn away for all eternity. Good times with her friends, love for a young man, children of her very own. It was all happy happy happy until Ophelia thought she would puke. She gently pulled her hand back. “You are Jace?”

“Jace is my nephew....your mind is clouded...you may not see him. Turn back, I shall inform him later that you came to call.” Her voice was crotchety but showed her resolve of will...her eyes flashing as she awaited the inevitably dangerous reaction of the witch

Ophelia simply smiled and caught the old woman’s chin in her strong hand. Her hand was like a vice, unbreakable and like steel will. Light flashed in her eyes breif yet attention getting as colors swam in the Witch’s eyes, forcing the old one to look at her.

The old woman was almost immediately overpowered by the Witch and seemed to go limp, slouching as she stood. “We’re going to play a little game...it’s called ‘nigh night...’” Ophelia snickered. “You wanna play?”

The old woman nodded, a sleepy smile glazing over her features. “Good” Ophelia replied. “All you have to do is be very quiet, you can do that, right?” The woman nodded again. “Lead me to your nephew and you can play for a long time...” The elder led Ophelia up a flight of stairs and into a large hallway, lit with torches and firestones. The older woman seemed to be sleepwalking, staring ahead blankly, smiling at nothing imparticular. At the end of the hallway was a large door, at which the old woman pointed at. Ophelia nodded “Good, now why dont you go sit down and let your heart stop...you’ll be very happy and quiet after that...”

The crone sat down on the floor and slouched against the wall, dying of her own accord. Ophelia hissed out a giggle and knocked on the large oaken doors before her.

Ophelia sat on the table before Jace, swinging her long legs over the table to dangle in front of his lap. Her dress was short so her long peach skinned legs were exposed to his eyes. She wasn’t checking to see if he looked at her legs or not, else it would have given her away. So she spoke, looking directly at him. “You have some information I want, my dear...care to divulge it for me?”

His eyes gave away nothing, but the chuckle showed that he knew exactly to what she referred. “So, the former mistress comes to beg of her slave. I have no information for you, witch. I would suggest that you leave here...you know your magicks are no match for mine in this place.” But his eyes did give away a bit, as they wandered along her legs.

Ophelia brought her hand to her chest. “How little you think of me, my dear Jace! Have you forgotten our passion?” She began to swing her leg back and forth, circling her foot. “I certainly remember it! The love we shared in my own quarters, the romance and the beautiful curves we both explored.”

“What was beautiful was the way you wove your magick over my mind to force me into such gestures, Ophelia. I have broken your enchantments and I find you nothing short of vile now.” As he spoke his eyes wandered back up to meet Ophelia’s, but he could not help but peak at those feet.

Ophelia’s foot stopped in mid circle and then started again. She wore a silver shoe, slim and simple in it’s design. It hugged the curve and arch of her foot like a ballerina slipper. She continued to speak, shedding her shoe slowly, revealing one of her delicate and slender ankles. “I can’t believe you don’t remember. I do. It was a warm summer day and we were talking by the river. The fish were jumping and you were so determined to catch one as the river lazily slid along its way, circling around my river’s moat, aroud and around...” She circled her foot, silently dropping her shoe, revealing her rotating foot. It was even more beautiful than he would have remembered with carefully painted digits and soft skin unblemished on the sole and top of the foot. “I remember that pale moat, dont you?”

“I don’t recall fishing with you, witch...” His voice trailed off, as though he wished that memory were true. He remained unaware of the roundabout way she spoke, not catching the hypnotic overtones knowing little to nothing of hypnosis itself.

“Oh of course you don’t remember. I removed it later so you could forget the way you lost the fish...it was out of your grasp, sliding through your hands slender and peach, just like something I know you can’t resist.” She spoke before he could respond, swinging her leg and rotating her foot, circling the sole and wriggling her toes. “I was wriggling my toes in the water and you kept looking at them move, couldn’t help yourself really...that’s why you lost the fish you see, because you were transfixed by something else...”

“E-enough of memory lane...” his stammering was obvious as he tried to change the subject...he was uncomfortable enough without her odd stories and beautiful swinging feet. “What do you want, as I refuse to divulge any secrets for which you may be searching.”

Ophelia’s foot stopped swinging again and then started up again, showing off glistening red nail polish. It was a deep dark red, glinting with what dim light was in the room. Opehlia began a different rhythm, swinging them back and forth, back and forth, circling them as if to stretch them and then swinging again. She kept speaking. “Oh secrets, yess, I’ve been meaning to ask you about thossse...” She drew out the ‘s She drew out the s’s’ in a relaxing tone, slipping from side to side a bit herself. “I like to think we are sstill friendsss, dont you?”

“No, I do not....you are not friendss with me witch.” The old mage’s face crinkled in a mock smile, though he did not realize his own ‘s’ sound extending, showing Ophelia the strength of his focus on her voice and story

“Oh, I do, you ssee, you made me ssso very lonely when you left my quarterssss that night...ssso very lonely you ssssee, I wanted only to sshelter you, but you ssslipped something into my drink...” Her foot began to simply rotate again, the nail polish glistening shining light into the man’s eyes. “It made me ssso tired, I could barely keep my eyesss open...I wanted to ressst in my bed for ssso very long...”

“Uh...yess to ressisst....” his voice had slowed, his eyes becoming a bit duller as her hypnotic voice blanketed over his mind. He slowly tried to stand, now sensing something amiss

Ophelia’s hands slowly touched his neck, tilting his head so she could massage his neck as she spoke and also to give him full view of her feet swinging back and forth, rotating in slow circles. “I know you get sssso tired when you drink that...you want to curl under your blanketssss and ressst...I didn’t want to fight that drowsy feeling, it felt ssso good to be sssso sleepy...”

“sssleepy.....you dr-drugged me....?” He tried harder to stand attempting to pull away from her and break the grasp she had...though he could not will his eyes away from that pale little foot.

Ophelia pressed both hands on his shoulder, massaging them and simutaneously forcing him to sit and watch as now both her feet swung in perfect rythum, rotated and then swung again, showing off the perfectly painted digits and the unblemished sole and ankle. “Yesss, I drugged you and now you feel sssso very tired...sssso sssleepy...unable to resssistt...”

He began to glow, chanting softly but slurring his words....his magick was developing slowly, clearly he planned to attack, but in his weakened state Ophelia had the chance to be faster. The old man was so enamored of his feet that his just followed the circles as though watching the most spectacular performance of balet

“Your magic issss useless.” She pressed a dampening spell into him that would stop any magic spells from entering his mind. “In fact, you can’t even think of any of the words to finish your spell, your mind is hazy, tired, sssssleeepy...” She massaged and rotated her feet, wriggling her toes and swinging her legs, showing off every inch of exposed leg, pale and unblemished, unbroken and perfect in everyway.

“Oooophheeelia....” he kept trying to fight even as the words for the spell left him. She knew that now that the jig was up she would need to properly subdue him, it occurred to her that her ice-touch was in order. Now that she dared use her magic she entered her mind and quickly realized that even under hypnosis he would resist her. That left Ophelia one option....Sex with the witch was the most pleasurable and potent experience any mortal could have. She would freeze him, she would fuck him, she would get the information and then the rogue would die.

Ophelia pressed her fingers against his neck and trailed them down his chest and then around to his back and then down his legs. It left his skin with ice crystals and a bluish tint. She began to talk more and more to him, slipping of his clothes as she did. “Let’s do it old man, I think once you feel yourself inside me, you’ll be more open to my control...” She began stroking his member, ice touch gone for the moment. Her fingers danced against it and she moved against it with her own crouch, rubbing her tight curls against his crouch to sensitive it.

“W-witch....my aunt will kill you before you escape...” The light-mage’s words dripped venom as he struggled weakly, shivering as his blood was frozen by the frigid witch

“The old crone? She is deeply asleep, just like you want to be, deep deep asleep...” She impaled herself on his member and gyrated her hips to let him feel the way she moved. “I think you have some information I want, don’t you?”

Ophelia did not know it, but temporarily infused with Lilith’s power...having so recently drank from Cassandra...She had the power to drain her victim’s magicks through sexual penetration. Helplessly, Jace’s hips began to buck wildly against her. Pleasure screaming through his body, the freezing pain a distant memory as his whole world became consumed with fucking Ophelia... “oh god......OH GOD!” As they mated, a dull golden glow formed around him...and slowly, the silver tendrils within began to reverse themselves, flowing into the sexual vampire whom he fucked helplessly. Ophelia noted the side-effect, indeed Cassandra’s vitae brought yet another benefit. CASSANDRA. As she thought of the little snake her heart almost ached. Not just for the addiction to her blood, no, Ophelia was addicted to her scent, her looks, her very presence now...

“You will tell me where your friend, the black wizard is staying...you can’t ressssisssst my little slave, you are unable to resssissst at all...” She moved harder and harder against him. “All your powers are mine, your mind is mine, you will tell me anything I want to know...”

He grabbed her, squeezing hard as he could...not to hurt her...that was clear as his voice rang out...quietly at first, but increasing in intensity. “harder.....harder! HARDER!”

She did as he so readily requested and felt his cock explode with pleasure. She used a protection spell to disengage his seed from entering her womb and then sat him in his chair. “You’ll tell me now.”

As she pulled away his mind and magical essence exploded into her...he grappled at her weakly, but he was nothing more than a mortal old man now. She had robbed his magic, and much of his mind. She no longer needed the information from him as she had absorbed it, and all of him, during their passion

She looked him in the eyes and let her spirals reign her eyes. “Look into my eyes, old man, what do you want to do when you look into my eyes?” She asked, knowing the answer well. He would want to obey and please her, listen to her voice forever and do what she wanted without question.

“W-want to.....obey.........”

Ophelia pulled a sword from above the fireplace and swung in front of his eyes. “Stand old man, come straight to me, you must obey and come stright to me.” Opehlia held out the sword in front of her, straight out in front of her.

Weakly, almost helplessly, he stood and approached....his movements were slow and weak and they stopped just before he reached the blade... “P-please.....noo....”

“You mussst come to me, come, you cannot ressssissst, old man...” Ophelia beckoned with one hand, flashing her red fingernail polish. “Come to me...”

He stepped forward, slowly, meekly....the blade slashed his stomach but once it did he wavered...fighting with all his being her command to suicide...

“Come, you have no choice...” Ophelia crooned. She moved forward a bit with the sword. “Closssser...”

“clooosssser.....” he stepped forward, his eyes widening as blood began to dribble down the side of his lip...another step, forcing the sword through him and he collapsed forward onto it sputtering as he bled all over the floor of his own study-room

She dropped the sword and let him fall, wiping her hands on her white dress, staining it red. She smiled at her two murders. She would have to open the doors. The wolves would love some human flesh.

CHAPTER VII

“You’re very sweet, my dear Cassie and so addicting...” He kissed her neck and swirled his tongue in a slow circle. His teeth sharpened into points and he wanted so badly to take a sample of the coppery drug within her veins, but he had to make her trust him. He had to chain her to his side forever.

“add-ict-ing?” she spoke the words but she did not comprehend the meaning...her snakelike eyes stared at him lovingly. “Talk to Cassssie...”

“You are beautiful, my sweet, a treasure, a jewel and I’d love to call you mine...” He snuggled his face among her dark wine red hair. He tilted her chin up to look into her eyes. “You’re hypnotic, just what I like about a woman.” He kissed her lips gently and then pulled away to stand.

She watched him longingly, serpentine eyes full of love...she cooed softly carried away on the tone of his voice. “thankssss...”

“Would you like some food, my dear? Some red meat and fruit?” He smirked. He knew how biology worked and the more protein(which he suspected was the key to its power) in the blood, the more power he could absorb. He pushed his dark grey hair out of his face and offered a plate of cooked red meat and some various fruits, like pineapples, oranges and plums.

She looked at the plate sadly...but, not wanting to upset him, slowly crawled accross the bed and savagely attacked the meat...ultimately spitting it out and moving to the fruit...Cassie did not know why the meat was bad, she assumed it spoiled. Truly, the problem was simply that it was cooked. When she finished there was plum and orange all over her face and the beautiful nightgown he had dressed her up in...She still wanted to eat people

The young man smiled sadly and kissed her fruit stained lips. “Now, would you like something even better, my Cassie? He leaned closer and kissed her neck and her lips. He swirled his tongue over her pulse and his teeth sharpened into points. “Stay very still, my love”

“yesss....ssstill.....” her serpentine voice sounded hollow under the sway of his voice of the angels.

He bit down into her neck and drank a small bit of her coppery blood before the door crashed open. A very angry, very ragged and very tired Ophelia limped into te room, weak and in need of her ‘cassie-fix’. The young mage looked up casually and licked the excess blood away from his slave’s neck, healing it to preserve blood.

Cassie’s arms immediately flew around her new master...she was terrified of the witch, though inside part of her stirred deeply for the mistress. It was she who had enlightened Cassie to sexual experience, and her ‘mother’s feet were now her ultimate fantasy. She was, simply put, a lesbian...and the mater could never satisfy her as the mistress did

He held the sweet girl to him and lifted her into his arms. “You know I can destroy you, Ophelia, you’re weak, and unable to move.” Ophelia found herself swaying to the sound of his voice, wnting to listen to the mage’s beautiful voice. She snapped out of it and growled like a cornered animal. She knew she was too weak to overpower him or hypnotize him, much less resist him.

Cassie purred in his arms, cuddling to him and practically forgetting Ophelia’s presence as her feet dangled there...enticing Ophelia, and easily drawing her gaze

Ophelia looked at those perfect feet, small and pale, so much like her own. She watched them swing so very slow, eyes unfocusing. The young man smiled and whispered to Cassie. “Swing your feet my child.”

“sswiing” Cassie slurred weakly as her slender and incredibly pale legs slowly began to move back and forth. One dainty foot going forward as the other went back. Her nails were unpolished but perfectly trimmed, her feet unblemished in their slender beauty. Her toes wiggled slowly as she turned each foot slightly to the left on one side while the right on the other, granting a view of her slightly crinkling soles as they swung across each other like dueling pendulums

Ophelia watched them, unable to look away, unable to resist. Her eyes dulled as she watched Cassie’s feet, a smile on her lips. “Ophelia, you mussst obey the owner of the feet...” “Obey...owner...” Ophelia agreed.

Cassie kept her feet swinging but watched Ophelia...she, somehow, did not like to see her mistress like this. She had been falling in love with Ophelia, at least it felt that way to her...And she loved and expected her dominance. Indeed, she loved her darkness...and somehow sensed that her master’s disposition was false, whereas Ophelia had been nothing if not true in her attitude to the little snake. Her feet swam back and forth like pale minnows...perfectly formed, seductively graceful

“Command her Cassie, make her obey you...” Her master said to her in a soft seductive voice. “Do to her what she did to you...” The young man kissed her cheeks lightly as he watched Ophelia’ eyes go dull and her jaw go slack.

Cassie was confused....her head hurt and her eyes began to tear....as the master looked into them in surprise, his world turned upside down. They spun like nothing he had ever seen, Ophelia’s hypnotic gaze paled in comparison. The whites of her eyes turned gold, the irises a deep black that seemed to grow and suck him in...She hissed, her serpent-tongue flickering out as her fangs bared. Before he knew it, her torsoe had assumed it’s reptilian form, choking his chest and cutting off his air supply....his speech. Of course, she forgot to continue the movement of her feet as she bobbed her head back and forth before him, and Ophelia was returning to her senses

Ophelia watched Cassie turned into her hypnotic snake form and slowly shook herself out of the trance. She stood and walked to Cassie. “I know how hungry you are, how much you want human flesh...”

The young man stared into Cassie’s eyes entranced by her hypnotic gaze. He tried to break free, to struggle from Cassie’s grasp.

She hissed, his struggling was pointless...and without the ability to make the signs or speak the words his magic would bring him no aid. She squeezed tigher, ensuring that he could not speak and easily dulling down his resistance. She hissed at Ophelia as well, the top half of her body still human...she could see the confusion in those hypnotic eyes. She almost lost herself in them but Cassie refocused upon the dark wizard before Ophelia fell completely. Cassie did not know what to do...

“Think about it Cassssie, you’re sssso hungry, so tired, you need human flesssh...” Ophelia padded about barefoot, walking in graceful circles in front of the snake girl. “Eat him, take his flessssh...”

Her hands went to her ears and she shook her head fiercely...so confused...both of their magicks, her natural instincts....she let out a terrible scream of confusion and despair. Ophelia could hear the wizard bones cracking as she tightened her grip in rage

The young man’s eyes rolled back in her head as he died silently in Cassie’s coils. The young man’s eyes rolled back in her head as he died silently in Cassie’s coils.

His struggling body went limp, his head on his naked chest. The jaw went slack and a soft moan escaped as he instantly was killed by the coil’s strength. Ophelia smirked. “He’sss dead now...”

Ophelia decided the only way to win back her slave’s trust was to be nice to her, at least for a while and then take her forcefully again. She went over to Cassie and embraced her gently, stroking her hair back. “It wasssnt your fault...” She stuck her feet in the air and moved them in slow circles. “Watch my feet spin around and around, I will make you feel so much better...”

She began to cry softly, burying her face in Ophelia’s breast...And, oddly, Ophelia felt warm and good from her slave’s affection...the effect of the blood addiction bonding her to Cassie...She craved Cassie’s love now...she would and could be cruel but she needed this snake in a way she had never needed another creature in her life...

Ophelia smoothed down her soft hair, talking to her in a smooth quiet voice. “That’s it, just cry and get it all out...” She wanted desperately to take Cassie and her blood now, but figured an emotional snake shouldnt be messed with. “Afterward, you’ll be nice and tired, warm and sleepy...”

Cassie leaned back, looking up into Ophelia’s eyes sadly...tears staining her lovely round little face... “Ophelia be nissse to Casssie...?”

Ophelia sighed and looked away. “For now, my pet, you do not need anymore pain at this point in time, try to let it all out...” Ophelia looked down with a soft genuine smile, flashing pearly white teeth.

“Yess....thankssss...” She purred softly, nuzzling to Ophelia’s breast

Ophelia sucked in a breath and sighed. “Yes, well, dont get used to it...” She tilted Cassie’s chin up. “Do you want me to bring you to a happy place, Cassie?”

“Yes, mistresssss ophelia.....yesss pleasssse....”

Ophelia let go of her chin. “Look at my feet, child...” Ophelia swung her feet back and forth in the air, wriggling her toes and rotating her perfect ankles to show off bother her soles and her painted digits.

“yesss, missstress....pretty feet...” her eyes following down, she moved away from Ophelia’s chest to get the view but could not help but grasp the witch’s hand titghtly, tenderly....even as she obeyed

“They make you so very tired as they move back and forth, back and forth...you like watching them, do you not?” Ophelia asked in a sorcerer’s voice, cloaking Cassie in a prison of hypnotic sound.

“yesss....tired, and pretty.......”

“Sssssleep, my pet...sssssleeeep...” Ophelia said in Cassie’s ear.

Her eyes fluttered, fluttered, and then shut as she collapsed forward again cuddling to Ophelia’s breast

CHAPTER VIII

Ophelia laid Cassie on her bed and kissed her neck gently. She needed that blood, that addicting sweet blood. Her teeth scraped against her neck, licking and nipping lightly.

Cassie awoke with a start, scrambling back but calming down once she realized her surroundings. She was still in her nightgown though the bottom was torn to shreds from her transformation, and the top was stained with fruit and blood. “Cassssie missssed missstressss....”

Ophelia beckoned her close. “Come with me, Cassie, we’re going to play a game...”

She crawled towards Ophelia, her cute little toes visible as the rest of her foot sunk into the plush sheets

“Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling for me.” Ophelia licked her full red lips. “We’re going to play this without your silly eyes on me...”

Cassie giggled, and her wide eyes aimed up, she craned her neck to obey... “ssssilly....”

Ophelia kissed her pet’s neck and then scraped her teeth against Cassie’s neck. “Now you have to stay very very ssstill...” Her teeth bit down and she could taster the hot blood filling her mouth as she gulped it down.

But she did not get much as Cassie yelped in pain and jerked away...blood gently trickling down her neck to further stain the gown. Her eyes looked so hurt as she stared sadly at Ophelia in confusion. “Misssttresss said nisssse....”

“No, get back here!” She slammed on top of Cassie and lowered her mouth to her neck, gulping greedily, holding Cassie down with new found strength, flowing through her veins.

Cassie bit her, but in the maddened fury of addiction Ophelia did not notice....the snake’s teeth came down not hard enough to tear the flesh...but enough to pierce it and inject the poison within. Dizziness would wash over her, and a slight feeling of helplessness and fear. Of course, any lesser creature would become Cassie’s zombie slave from this dose but Ophelia was stronger than that. Still, she would find her love and need for Cassie growing even as pain began to stir, her veins beginning to burn as the poison coursed through along with the blood of Lilith

Ophelia threw back her head as the poison and the blood fought within her veins. She ripped off Cassie’s remaining clothes and pressed her crotch against hers, gyrating and pushing hard with her fingers, riding Cassie hard.

Cassie pushed Ophelia away and scuttled off to a corner of the room...her feet pointed out, beautiful soles slightly tainted with drips of blood aimed right at Ophelia as Cassie cowered. “liessss....missstresss liessss...”

“I told you not to get used to it, my dear Cassie...” Ophelia hissed and slowly approached her. Her eyes swirled with furious spirals, lights and colors darkening into hypnotic madelas, twin spirals that were impossible to resist.

But Cassie was not looking...animal or not, she knew this trick and expected it

Ophelia produced a whip and snapped Cassie over and over again, thinking of the lullaby she had heard when she was hurt. “Hush little slavie, don’t ssay a word, masters gonna give you a mocking word, and if that mocking word don’t sting, master’s gonna give you a posion sting..”

Cassie just writhed and hissed on the floor, trying to avoid the whip even as Ophelia’s voice began to sweep away her will. The whip cut deep, slashing her flesh wide open with each fierce strike

Ophelia’s voice was much like a mother’s-sweet, soft and hypnotic. She began to sway as she sang. “and if that poison sting has no class, master’s gonna’ make you a sleeping babe, and if you don’t obey her will, master’s gonna’ tear you up on a hill...”

If not for that song, surely Cassie would have struck at Ophelia...but it kept her docile as she squirmed on the floor in agony from the whip

Ophelia began a different lullaby, her own creation. It was a slow and hypnotic song. “Obey me, you cannot resssissst my slave, everything is fading as the world falls away from your senses...”

Cassie curled to a bloody little ball on the floor...weeping softly as she became sleepier...her bare peds still visible to Ophelia now smeared in that rish sweet blood Ophelia craved so deeply

“Sleep deep little slave and don’t say a word, keep your eyes closed as I descend down. Ophelia sank to her knees and lapped up the blood around Cassie’s body.

Cassie’s eyes snapped shut and she curled tighter, moaning and whimpering weakly as Ophelia drank her fill through the night…