The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Casting Call

mc mm ft

Synopsis: Zach and Kyle repurpose an audition.

“Dude!” A brown-haired, enslaved piece of meat said. Or at least, that’s how Zach would’ve described him.

“Kyle, how many times do I have to tell you that I’m not dude?!” Zach sighed, looking up from his work at his boytoy. At least he dressed in proper attire—or rather, lack thereof. Looks like he had just come back from his run, judging by the amount of sweat on him and the distinct, pleasing lack of a shirt. Normally he might take him then and there, but there was too much to do recently to steal company time. Now, later...

“Bro, I know that if you really wanted to change it, you could in a few seconds. ’sides, it’s about the right behavior for the right situation, y’know?” He had a point. It wouldn’t be hard to have him groveling when he came in. He gave a teasing flex to accompany his words.

“I suppose I do like seeing the results of that conditioning still bearing fruit. Don’t get too logical there, though, or I might have to go all intelligence-vampire on you again.” Zach remembered the first time they played that little game. It amused Zach to watch Kyle be unable to do basic algebra, with the embarassment feeding back into arousal and then the arousal furthering the embarassment. Though, would he even be ashamed of losing that these days?

“Is that supposed to be a threat? I don’t need this brain, thinking’s your job!” Kyle playfully offered his neck, though the sudden bulge gave away his real feelings about the idea. Zach rolled his eyes. Even if he were actually able to drain intelligence from people, there wasn’t going to be much of value left in Kyle’s brain. Maybe if he needed to become a personal trainer someday, but managing the theater looked steady for the foreseeable future.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re an idiot. While that pleases me greatly, I don’t think that’s what you came here to talk about!”

“Got news back from HQ, the show you were pushing got greenlighted!” Kyle beamed in delight. He always loved bringing good news, even when Zach already knew about. Maybe not always, it might have been, probably was, programmed in at some point. Not that it mattered now; Zach’s hypnosis changed his mind forever, and he wouldn’t trade that for the hottest body in the world!.

“Finally!” Zach tossed his pen down and threw his hands in the air. “You-know-who was being really obstinant about it. I was starting to get worried I’d have to waste my time and actually hypnotize him into doing it! I barely have enough time to dig in to guys I like, let alone that codger! I’m glad the subliminals I slipped onto the workstations finally came through.” The owner of the Riposare had always been a pain to deal with, but suggestions didn’t seem to stick long term with him. Mind control just for practical purposes sucked the fun of it.

“Well, sir...” Kyle coyly smiled, his grin returned back by his pleased Master, “casting should be starting soon. But I think you should add another duty to the character of, what’s his face...”

“Damian, the lead? The one that calls for a man after Adonis?” Zach licked his lips.

“Yeah, him. I know I try my hardest, but I think you could use another assistant!” Kyle’s grin shifted to mischief, not that he needed to to convey what he actually meant by the word assistant. The context alone, combined with the full-mast on his shorts and needy look, was more than sufficient. Zach reached for his shirt, considering revealing his slender frame to ravenous adoration.

“Kyle, I’m quite glad I left the horndog part of your head fully operational. I like the way it thinks.”

“You taught those brain cells everything they know, sir!” Kyle shut the door behind him.

* * *

“Finding a good Ernest is going to be tough.” Zach groaned. “I’m honestly not satisfied with any of the guys who came in today.” Kyle gave a big, goofy smile.

“Dude, the next one is auditioning for Damian!”

“Takes some guts. The description even says you need to make people swoon. Have to be pretty confident in your looks.” Zach vibrated a bit in his chair and strained to keep his face deadpan. The time since he had gotten to play with fresh meat was making it harder. Kyle’s hand strayed around before getting swatted away. “Not now, stupid!”

“I can’t help myself! Besides, I’m just trying to model the sort of guy you’re looking for!” Zach tried to ignore it—best not to count your muscleslaves before they hatch. “Next!” Kyle called. The pair waited with baited breath.

“Sup?” In he strode, akin to a feast striding into a den of ravenous wolves. Zach pegged him at halfway through college, at least a walk on for the athletic department and definitely part of some frat or another. This was honestly the perfect age range and social situation—vanishing on the weekends certainly was not out of the question.

Zach took the moment to examine the, ahem, “prospective actor”. Auburn crew cut with green eyes made for an excellent start, and compression shorts and shirt demonstrated that tasty exhibilional streak. He was a little less toned than Kyle, but that could be fixed quite easily.

“Tanner, bro!” Zach’s lustful analysis was interrupted as Kyle jumped over the table and the two gave each other a loud high-five. “What’s happenin, dude?”

“I’m doin great, man! I’m just wondering why the hell you’re working at a theater with this nerd!” Tanner apparently knew Kyle from somewhere—he was still in school for another year, it’s plausible they could’ve met at Uni. Zach wondered whether he meant the last tidbit as an insult. Heh, his attitude had a change coming regardless.

“I was wondering a similar question for you. Jocks don’t usually apply for acting parts!” Zach shoved his dominant half to the back of his mind for a moment to apply a veneer of politeness. It was time to stalk for a bit before going in for the kill.

“Teach is offerin extra credit if we do somethin artsy outside of class. The more involved, the more credit.” Tanner gulped. “And I uh, I really need the credit, if you know what I’m saying.” Tanner nodded knowingly to Kyle.

“Yeah, bro, I feel you. Zach here’s great for that—I met him two years back, he started tutoring me and completely saved my ass! I’m here ’cause he’s keeping me on track in school still. He’s a great boss, man.” Well, that story was true, just not entirely in the way Tanner might think of it... Not that Zach cared. “Take a seat, dude!”

“Aight! Putting my trust in you Kyle, don’t leave me hangin!” Tanner plopped into the chair across from the desk, and Kyle slipped a note to Zach as he sat back down. Zach opened it—“Last one today”—and felt a smile creep across his face. “So, you guys have lines for me to read?”

“Actually, this audition is a little atypical.” Zach chuckled. “You see, this is a very important part, and I’ve staked a bit of my rep in the corporate food chan on the success of the production. So I want, need, the best guy for the job.” Tanner nodded. “So, this is going to be a bit more involved. You prepared for that?”

“Bring it!” Tanner beat his chest. He leaned back and left his hand on his package, leaving little doubt as to his attitude. Apparently he’d never heard “Pride goeth before a brainwashing”. Was that how it went?

“Alright, sounds good.” Zach got up and walked over to Tanner. “This technique was what made my sessions with Kyle so successful. You two know each other from school, right?”

“Yea. I wondered how the hell he juggled his schedule, with basketball and all the classes he takes. Show me the secret!” Oh, he juggles more than that! Zach run a hand along Tanner’s shoulder. “Whoa, dude, I’m not gay.”

“Neither am I!” Technically correct is the best kind of correct. “But you’re wound up. It’s natural for a guy like you, of course. You guys dial up the intensity to 11 and beyond. You know what you need?” Zach began to knead Tanner’s shoulders. “Breathe.” Taken a bit aback by the sudden and commanding tone, Tanner complied.

“As you do, just feel all of the tension begin to melt away. You don’t need to impress anyone right now. I trust Kyle’s judgment, and he’s clearly fine with you. Nearly everyone who walks in here gets some butterflies, but the trick is to make them fly in formation. You have it easy, because I’m doing that for you. Aren’t you lucky.” Tanner laughed a little. Rapport starting to build up. Good.

“In light of that, just follow my words. It’s easy to let that happen, to let someone else be in charge for once. The first thing I want you to do is begin letting go of all those worries. Your mind is quickly becoming too relaxed, too focused to be able to have room for any of those things. It’s far more important to exist in your body, to feel my hands getting out all of that nasty tension. Rolling right off of you, like sweat when you’re resting after a long, hard workout. In that moment, you find yourself thoroughly blank. You already know how to get where I’m taking you. I’m just a guide.” It rolled off Zach’s tongue at this point. He hardly even thought about it anymore, which freed up the mental capacity to appreciate the feel of Tanner’s body under his hands. Tanner’s eyes began to glaze over.

“That’s it, just feel the loosening of your body lead to the dropping of your mind. It’s inevitable, a natural consequence you have no way of avoiding. You’ll find yourself accepting this quite readily, I think. It’s just quite simple to agree with me, and there’s no point to resisting, is there?” Zach always enjoyed sliding to more and more dominant language.

“Nah, bro... no point.” What a dreamy voice.

“Now, listen, Tanner. You’re going to be Damian, that much is certain. To really be Damian, though, you have to let me mold you, like clay in my hands. You’re already aware I can do this, of course.” Zach gave Tanner’s shoulders another squeeze. “Mhm?”

“Yeah...”

“Feel your mind melting away, so you can be whatever I desire you to be. That’s how you’ll get this part, how you’ll impress Kyle here, it’s the secret he told you about. Really, though, it’s more freeing than anything you can imagine. The freedom to be the best you, beyond your wildest dreams. The freedom to let me into your mind. The freedom to spiral down, deeper and deeper, letting everything go. Opening your mind up like a book for me to write in. You feel that happening, Tanner?”

“Nn... uh..” Hmm? Interesting, a little bit of resistance. “Don’t... wanna...” Zach looked up for a moment at the passed out Kyle. Hardly surprising—he wsa so trained that just watching an induction was guranteed to knock him out. But this presented an interesting opportunity.

“Open your eyes, Tanner.” Tanner was a bit shocked as he hadn’t even noticed he’d closed them. “Do you see Kyle there? What happened to him?”

“He got... somethin... you did something to him and you’re just a scrawny nerd boy...” Tanner, though not fully under, was definitely impaired. That was why, though? Not wanting to feel controlled by a nerd. Cute.

“If Kyle, who is older and stronger than you, can’t resist what I’m doing, do you have any hope?” The trap was sprung.

“nah.. dude..” Tanner’s mind accepted it. Zach put his hands on Tanner’s head.

“Feel me draining your thoughts.” Not actually happening, but a useful device. “Every time you try to think, it just gets sucked up. Bit weird, eh?”

“yah... would be easier to..”

“Not think in the first place?”

“yeah...”

“Then don’t. Blank out for me, jockboy.” Tanner’s head lulled and his eyes slammed shut again. Success. “What are you?” “what do you… want me to be?” Tanner and Kyle answered in unison. Nick could feel the rush about to take over him. Best to move it to a safe location.

“Kyle, you are a leader. Take Tanner to my office with this.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a prized possession—his teardrop pendulum. “Tanner, you are a boy hypnotized by the pendulum. You follow it to the ends of the earth. Do you two know what you are?” Zach just wanted to hear the answer.

“Yes…” Their eyes crept open. Kyle stumbled over to Zach, taking the pendulum, and guided the dazed and confused Tanner out the door to the staff hallway. Nick spent a few moments making himself presentable and went out the front to close up shop, and then quickly running to the back. Seeing the two outside the office rather than in it, Zach remembered the importance of being precise as he guided them in.

Zach shut the door and examined his prize. Tanner was an excellent counterpoint to Kyle—Kyle was pretty standard with brown hair and brown eyes, but that was part of his charm. Brown hair lended itself especially well to a crew cut, as well. By contrast, Tanner had that blonde hair, blue eyes All-American boy look, which was easily the most fun to warp into a depraved jockboy. The main question was what to do with him, personality-wise. Zach tapped Kyle three times on the shoulder, activating one trigger in volumes of programming to bring him up for a consultation.

“I’m trying to decide what to do with this hottie. I’m thinking that he’d do really well with a surfer mindset—longish hair, spaced out all the time, the kind of guy who would go “duuuuuude”, you know?” Zach felt his smile get bigger the more he imagined Tanner absentmindedly stroking while his mind got blanked out, which would naturally make him hornier... feedback loops were the best. “The real question is what to make his fetish!”

“Aw, sir, don’t do that! Just look at me when you bring mine up!” Kyle’s face lit up in red, and Zach continued feeding his dominant impulses with feelings of power.

“Right, but unlike you, if I made him into a laid-back kind of guy, he wouldn’t have any shame about it!” Zach turned around and continued to ponder, tapping his... feet! “Feet! That’s perfect! Passive, requires little effort, works well with blocking out thoughts with sensation!” Zach cackled.

“You are really evil sometimes, sir!”

“Oh, c’mon, you know you love it.” Zach walked back over to Tanner and gently laid him on the floor, stripping off the shirt first and taking the oppurtunity to play with his nipples while Kyle got the lower half of the clothing, including a brief detour into the hypnotized jock’s sneakers. “You like that too, jockboy?”

“Smells amazing, sir!” Kyle was back to his usual chipper self. “So, what do you want me to do to him?”

“Blow him. We really want to bury that ‘hypnotized is pleasure’ nice and deep, after all. Do you remember how I got you to come back for more?” Zach said as he began removing his shoes.

“How could I ever forget? I must’ve fapped to that spiral for hours! I’m surprised I still had a brain when you got back!” The stage was set, and Kyle couldn’t help but drool at Tanner’s rock solid dick and how hot it was to be helping his master bring another sub under his control. Unable to wait further, his mouth began its trip into paradise while Zach resumed his hypnotic patter.

“Tanner, just realize how good you feel right now, how easy it’s been to follow my every word and command.” Tanner barely managed to nod, already curving off the floor slightly. “You’re going to be going through some changes, but that’s OK, it’s for the best. These will help you get there.” Zach slowly rested his soles on Tanner’s face. “You can’t help but take in the amazing scent.” Tanner began another leg of his journey into slavery, moaning with every breath. Beads of sweat dripped down Kyle’s body as everything other than how good the cock felt in his mouth melted away into oblivion, leaving only sheer arousal behind.

“Just keep on taking that in, sleepy boy. Every single sniff is making you hornier, blanking your mind, and the emptier you get, the hornier you are. Just taking in the sensation—that’s all that matters. You go with the flow, and whenever you wouldn’t, a wave of chill just washes over you.” Tanner was too aroused at the moment for the suggestions to make a real impact, but that also meant that his brain was soaking up Zach’s words like a sponge. “You belong out there, on the waves. There’s no place like the beach, dude. The ocean’s calling to you, isn’t it?”

“brah... so horny, dude...” Tanner’s brain was picking up on where it was being led, which was a good thing. Less work to do later.

“Mffmfmf!” Kyle had worked himself up into a frenzy, and was now doing his best to air-hump while he blew the helplessly brainwashed Tanner. He somehow managed to pull away for a moment “Bro, you love the feeling of other jocks sucking this! Got it!?” Woah!

“Kyle?!” Zach’s eyes were wide open.

“gotcha, dude...” Tanner managed to eke out before returning to licking. Well, it’s not like it was a bad suggestion. Just surprising!

“Kyle, why on earth did you do that?” Zach, in spite of his extreme arousal and that wonderful sensation happening on his feet, managed to get out a somewhat pressing question.

“Master! I want to serve you better, and this is so goddamn amazing on top of it! Let me blow more jocks into submission!” Kyle’s eyes had fire in them. He looked like a wild animal ready to pounce. “Tanner!” Was he going to program Tanner himself? It took the newbie a few moments to respond.

“yeah, bruh?”

“When I have your dick in my mouth again, you’re cumming out every ounce of resistance you got! You’re Master’s forever! Got it?” Zach had never seen Kyle take the initiative like this, and simply stayed quiet with his mouth ajar.

“whatever, dude...” Tanner gave a long lick... or tried to, until it got interrupted by that familiar sensation of orgasm intertwined with the newfound bliss of being a hypnotized, obedient surfer boy. Everything about him was being rewritten completely as he filled Kyle’s mouth almost as fast as Kyle could gulp it down. Zach took off his feet when the two had collapsed into sweaty, dumb piles, taking the lull as an oppurtunity to sate his body as well.

“What would a jock like you say about all that, Tanner?..” Zach said as he slouched against the wall.

“fukin.. gnarly, dude.” Cheesy as hell, but the cheese was supremely delicious.

“And my feet?” The mere mention of it brought a little life back to the barely-concious boy.

“Dude, c’mon, let me sit here and smell ’em!” Tanner crawled over and began to dig in anew. Zach was pretty impressed with his stamina. “fuuuuk, this is so sick bro”

“I’m not bro, hypnotoy!” Zach wondered what Tanner would try to call him.

“Fiiine, masterbro, whatever.” Masterbro, that was a new one.

“Unf... sir...” Kyle was taking longer to recover from the play, but that wasn’t surprising, considering how heavily he’d been conditioned to find it sexy compared to Tanner. He was probably experiencing more arousal in a week than some people feel in months. “acted out of line, sir...”

“Well, I really should punish you, but...” Zach thought for a moment as Tanner continued to dig in. “It was all for the purpose of serving me, so I’ll give it a pass.”

“thank you, sir.” Kyle let himself fall from a crawl to laying down again, falling into well-deserved actual sleep. Zach pushed Tanner away and lulled him into a similar state, with just himself now to ponder the session. It seemed like Kyle wanted more jocks around—after all, the whole impetus for this had been finding “another assistant.” Had something like this been his goal all along? Zach chuckled. Just goes to show, people are complicated and can always have ulterior motives, even if those are a little wacky.

“I mean, more hypnoslaves around certainly doesn’t sound like a BAD thing...”