The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Catalogue Shopping Part 2

When you have enough power and influence, you can get anything you desire in life—anything. Everything and everyone has a price and no tastes are too extreme for the owners of Fantasy Girls Inc on the Dark Web. Bethany Bowles had never heard of the company or really much about the dark web as she went about her life as the city’s newest prosecutor. It made no difference as once her picture appeared in the online catalogue, it would not be long before there would be a buyer.

MC, MD, FD, BD, MA, FF, MF

“The doll is ready for delivery,” Jamie heard no sweeter words then those spoken by Dr. Jodi Held. The “Bethany Doll” was now ready for shipment to Amanda and the auction transaction would be complete.

The following day, Amanda received word of the impending shipment and a smile broke out on her face. She could not wait to take control of her new human doll, especially when that doll was formerly a rival her family. Deep in her estate, she already had a display case set up where her doll would live. Mentally, Amanda was already planning the Bethany Doll’s coming out party where the doll could both entertain and serve selected guests of The Zycone Family. She had never used the Fantasy Girls catalogue before, but so far, everything worked as advertised.

Bethany, trapped inside her own now doll-like body, knew something was going on, but until she heard the word “shipment,” she did not understand that she was about to be sent to Amanda Zycone. Using the remote and trigger phrases, the attendants had Bethany get dressed in an outfit that screamed corporate legal. However, under it, she was in the sexiest lingerie she had ever worn. In her entire life, Bethany had never worn garters or stockings. Now, her body was encased in both. Before Bethany’s skirt was put on, Jamie walked in and smiling told the new doll to bend over. Bethany was now accustomed to how her body responded and knew it was hopeless to resist. Against her will, she felt her body bend at the waist. Almost immediately, Jamie inserted a vibrating plug into former lawyer’s ass.

Jamie remarked coldly, “something to keep you occupied during your trip.” She added, “besides as you will soon see, you will become quite the anal slut among other things.”

With a nod, Bethany was placed in a shipment case and was soon inside a private charter plane headed towards Amanda. It was dark and quiet with the silence only punctuated by the small hum of the vibrator buried in her ass. By 8pm, Bethany was delivered to Amanda’s estate where she was quickly placed in a basement room. For her part, Bethany could do nothing and mentally resigned herself to her fate. Although emotionally, she tried to resist, physically, Bethany knew her body would respond to triggers, stimulation and the sensors embedded in her mind and body. Throughout the transfer, the vibrator buried in her ass could not be ignored. Sensors in her rectum increased the intensity of the vibrations causing her pussy to moisten and her nipples to harden. Throughout her trip, Bethany was kept in a constant state of arousal intentionally. Jamie wanted Amanda to see just how responsive her doll could be.

Bethany heard the sounds of her case being opened before the light poured in temporarily blinding her. Before she could focus her eyes, she heard the words, “oh my God, she is so life-like. I cannot wait to show her off.” As her eyes focused on the speaker, Bethany saw Amanda Zycone for the first time. Although there were millions of things she wanted to say, nothing came from her mouth as her lips were forced into a big smile. Having received the list on control phrases and trigger words as well as instructions on use of the remote, it was not long before Amanda had Bethany standing in the middle of her basement room.

“Now strip for your new owner,” Amanda laughed waiting to see the response. Almost immediately, Bethany’s fingers began peeling off her clothes which soon accumulated in a pile at her feet. Standing before Amanda was,as she now called her, “my sexy DA doll.” Walking around Bethany, she commented, “my father would be so proud and so would my mother. After all of these years, the Zycone family has its revenge.”

Amanda then walked her doll around the room. The walls were decorated with framed newspaper stories about Bethany Bowles dubbed by the press, ‘the missing DA.’ “As you can see my dear, your disappearance caused quite a stir. You will have plenty of time to walk around this room and read about your past life.” For pain, she added, “your poor mother, it crushed her.” Laughing, Amanda continued, “just think what it will do to her when your sister Jenny disappears and suffers the same fate.” Bethany’s mind recoiled in horror and for the first time she realized that Jenny might also be in danger.

Amanda could not resist playing with the remote controls and soon had stimulation peaking in Bethany’s nipples, clit and ass. As Amanda watched, her doll’s body began to quiver and it almost seemed as if its stomach muscles were rippling. Then out of nowhere a low cry came from the Bethany doll as an orgasm swept through the latex encased lawyer. Amanda smiled, “so lifelike and such a slut.” She had Bethany pick up and fold her clothes before returning to the case where she was again put to sleep.

Saturday night’s party was Bethany’s big reveal. Amanda was sure that after tonight, her name would be etched in crime family history within the city. Amanda spared no expense and the guest list was The Who’s Who of the Underworld. Two hours before the event, attendants, using the remote, brought Bethany out of her sleep and prepared her for the event. “Tonight,” one laughed, “you will go as a French maid and be the star of the show.” They then proceeded to dress her just as they would a doll. In the end, Bethany was paraded in front of a mirror.

Mentally, the former lawyer screamed when she saw her image. Reflecting back was a classic sexy French maid in full regalia. She wore a short maid dress complete with ruffles riding high on her thighs, a cute hat, black stockings held up by a lace garter and open gusset panties that would expose her pussy every time she bent over. After checking everything was perfect, Bethany was taken upstairs and presented to Amanda who assumed control of the remote. Issuing a few trigger phrases, she soon had Bethany in a docile and receptive state where instructions were given for the evening. Bethany’s number one instruction was simply “follow the guests’ instructions and insure they have a good time.” Amanda then fingered the remote turning on Bethany’s sensors and starting low speed vibrations throughout all of the doll’s erogenous zones.

By 8pm, all of the guests had arrived and Amanda was ready for the big moment. Getting everyone’s attention. She started out with a little family history recalling that for decades the Zycone family worked to build an empire while at the same time the Bowles family worked to destroy it. The worst day of her life, she stated was the day her father was sentenced to prison. “Now,” she paused a second for dramatic effect, “everything changes and my family’s honor is restored.”

When those words died out, Amanda looked out to the crowd. " I would like to introduce my latest acquisition, I call her my own living doll, but many of you will recognize her as the formed Assistant District Attorney Bethany Bowles.”

Bethany was brought out and stood next to Amanda as a murmur ran through the crowd. Fingering the remote, Amanda had Bethany assume multiple poses finally stating, “yes she is 100 percent under my control and will do anything I ask.” When Sam Delgado, the son of a rival family yelled out “anything,” Amanda smiled and simply said “well Sam, why don’t you come up here and find out.”

Never one to resist a challenge, Sam walked up and Amanda simply issued a trigger phrase to her Bethany doll and then the command “suck.” Immediately, Bethany fell to her knees in front of Sam and as the crowd watched, she pulled down Sam’s zipper and then slowly and sensuously wrapped her sensitive lips around his hardening cock. As she did this, images from her programming kicked in as did the subliminal messages hidden within her brain. His cock, any cock, was beautiful and sucking it would give her pleasure. As Bethany bent forward, she gave everyone everyone a few of her glistening pussy through her open gusset panty as her maid’s outfit rode up over her hips exposing her to the room. This also excited the previously reserved lawyer.

The look on Sam’s face was special. Here was a former beautiful DA kneeling before him and sucking his cock. Bethany’s lips and mouth were talented and within minutes, Sam grunted and shot a load of hot cum deep into Bethany’s mouth. As trained and instructed, she swallowed it all. Mentally humiliated, but outwardly smiling , Bethany stood up, straightened her outfit, and remained silently next to Amanda. Applause broke out across the room. Amanda beamed, the evening had gone just as planned.

Bethany was led off to a side room where she remained on display to the amusement of the guests. It was not long before the maid’s outfit was off and the young lawyer was standing in her lingerie. Amanda made it clear that Bethany was to be used for the guests’pleasure. She did warn everyone that poor Bethany was an innocent virgin and was to remain that way until just the right moment. Beyond that, guests were free to indulge.

In Bethany’s mind, there was nothing she could do. As a virtual parade of cocks came before her, she responded as conditioned. For the next hour, she sucked cock after cock taking load after load of hot, sticky cum into her stomach. When a guest said he wanted to cum on her breasts, tits as he called them, Bethany held them up as he unloaded over them. When another guest wanted to give her a facial, Bethany smiled and let him use her that way. When there was no one left to satisfy, attendants took her away and cleaned her up bringing her back for round two.

“Now,” Amanda announced, “with a flick of the remote, it is ladies night.” Smiling, she added, “I think you will find little Bethany swings both ways.”

Immediately, a smaller line of women who were bisexual or who just wanted to try the doll experience formed near the side room. Inside, Bethany was pleasuring one after the other. The scent of another woman drove her to higher and higher levels of arousal and unable to control herself, the young woman turned doll came over and over as she pleasured the crowd. Of course, every encounter was captured on camera and film for future use.

By 11pm, guests started to leave. All agreed that it was one of the best parties thrown in recent memory. Amanda basked in the glow of success. Meanwhile, Bethany was taken down to her room, cleaned up and put back in her display case. Visiting her later that evening, Amanda remarked that “it won’t be long before you have company. After tonight’s success, I’d be a fool not to press my advantage.”

As she walked back towards her bedroom, Amanda picked up the phone and simply said, “its time to see what we can do about Jenny. I want the family destroyed as quickly as possible.”

The next day, Amanda got in touch with Jamie Watson through the Dark Web. She had a proposal. “Why go through the auction site and put up with the hassles? We can do this directly and I will pay you the appropriate fee and take care of delivering the subject to Watson Industries.” She continued, “although riskier, it will be cheaper and quicker.”

Hanging up from the call, Amanda looked to Jeff Goodwin, the head of her technical support team, and said, “I am sure your team can find the necessary expertise to procure Jenny.” Goodwin nodded.

“Just let me know when we make delivery.” She added, “I have a preferences survey to fill out on Jenny.” She chuckled adding, “remind me to send a note to Claire Bowles about what good girls she raised.”

Across town, Jenny Bowles was getting the daily update on her sister’s disappearance from the task force looking into the matter. She had no idea that at that very moment, she too was in play and the next targeted acquisition of Amanda Zycone.

As preparations were being made for Jenny’s kidnapping, Bethany’s mind was retreating more and more into a dark corner of despair. As promised, she was in her own living hell, a prisoner in her own body incapable of acting on her own. Most recently, Amanda had arranged new subliminal tapes be shipped from Jamie and Dr. Held. Now, with ear buds in her ears and a visor over her eyes, Bethany’s mind was bombarded with new images and thoughts. The images were of her sister and the messages bombarding her brain continually reinforced how sexy she was and how much pleasure they could have together. Bethany fought against the images, but it was a losing fight. Within six hours her nipples were hard and by the eight hour mark, attendants noticed the young lawyer’s pussy lubricating. “It seems her defenses have crumbled,” Amanda remarked. “Now all we need to do is deliver her sister.”

Across town Jenny was out with friends for a Friday night drink. She was too inexperienced to notice the surveillance shadowing her and tracking her every move. Jenny, like her sister, was beautiful. A little taller, a little older, she had flowing blonde hair and a model like physique. She turned heads wherever she went. Like Bethany, she was also a virgin determined to save herself for marriage that she knew one day would come.

Jenny’s abduction took place much as Bethany’s. Followed from a spin class on Saturday morning, a young woman asked her for directions as Jenny reached her car. Turning to answer, she was hit in the face with a fine spray. Surprised, Jenny inhaled and once the spray was in her lungs, it was only a matter of seconds before she became disoriented and dizzy. As blackness closed in, a van pulled up, Jenny was put in, and within seconds, she was beginning her trip to meet Jamie and Dr Held.

At the same time, Dr Held was explaining to Jamie what they were going to try with Jenny. “We have improved the technique making it faster and more effective. When she gets here, it will take days and not weeks to program her mind.” Jamie had to smile. She had never programmed two sisters before and now that she was receiving Jenny, she had to admit, this was going to be fun.

Jenny awoke bound to a chair in a sterile room. Someone had taken her clothes, but thankfully, she was still in her bra and panty. Within minutes of waking up, the steel door opened and in walked Jamie and Dr Held along with a team of assistants. “Good morning, Assistant District Attorney Jenny Bowles,” Jamie said with a hint of pleasure. “We understand that you want to know what happened to your sister?”

At the mention of her sisters name, Jenny opened her eyes wide. “What have you done to her?”

Dr Held laughed, “well, I am glad you asked as you are about to find out from first hand experience. In fact, we have even improved our methods, so your experience might even be more effective.”

With that, a tape began to run as a screen was lowered. Projected were images of Bethany as she went through treatment ending in the creation of the Bethany doll. “As you can see, your sister is now a plaything as you will be.” Jamie then added, “your family should have never crossed the Zycone family, It seems Amanda Zycone can be a real bitch and I think she is a little bit mad.”

Jenny looked up through tears not believing what had happened to her sister. “You are all mad and you will not get away with this.”

“We already have,” quipped Jamie. “Once you were delivered to us, there is no turning back.” She then said , “let me explain the process.”

“You are about to be injected with a drug. It is harmless with no long lasting effects. At first you will feel nothing, but then sensations will be enhanced and you will feel warm. " Dr. Held paused for effect. “Once warm, stimulation will be applied to your body. The intensity of the stimulation will vary up and down. You will be brought to the very cusp of orgasm and then held there until your brain shuts down and your animal instincts take over. When you eventually beg for release, you will be ours. At that moment you will be injected with a second drug that creates a need to repeat the pleasure over and over.”

Jenny looked at them with horror in her eyes. She repeated the “you are mad” phrase, but could say little else.

Jamie now picked up the description. “Once the second drug takes effect, you are basically addicted to pleasure. Jenny becomes a pleasure junkie and will do anything to get the pleasure rush.....even turn herself into a pleasure doll.” Jamie looked her directly in the eyes, “and you will become a pleasure doll.”

Jenny shook her head. “This is impossible, science does not work that way.”

Dr. Held laughed. “There is a reason that I don’t practice law, because I am not good at it. Likewise, there is a reason you don’t play in the scientific world. Believe what you may, you will soon see what we mean.”

With a nod of her head, Dr. Held signaled to her team to begin the procedure. Two attendants walked over and swabbing her arm, started an IV in Jenny. Then the lawyer’s bra and panty were cut off and pulled away. Sitting naked and exposed, Jenny blushed. She was humiliated. Before her humiliation registered, Dr. Held produced a syringe with an amber liquid in it and injected it into the IV line. Jenny could do nothing but watch as the fluid disappeared into her vein. For almost thirty minutes, Jenny was left alone in silence. Nothing happened and Jenny began to have some hope that the threats against her had all been a bluff.

About ten minutes later, Jenny felt the first change. The chill in the air suddenly was gone as she warmed up with a flush coming over her skin. At the same time, sensations seemed to become heightened, the feel of the bindings against her skin, the movement of air over her nipples. Jenny sat back in shock realizing it was just as her captors described.

As she wrestled with these thought she heard a whirring sound and an opening appeared in the seat of the chair in which she was held captive. Looking down Jenny saw the head of what looked like a massager appear pressed dangerously close to her pussy. “As we said,” Dr Held said to Jenny, “you will become a pleasure and stimulation junkie. The Magic Wand has a special controller connected to sensors in the chair. It can detect your changing levels of arousal and either increase or decrease your sensations keeping your body suspended on the verge of orgasm. Please enjoy the ride.”

With that, everyone left the room and the Wand came alive. Jenny, never one to play with toys, was quickly overwhelmed by the sensations. The young lawyer found she could not avoid them in any way as her body was held down and positioned perfectly. Within minutes, she was on the verge of orgasm with her body quivering and her voice whispering, “no, no no.” Then the controls kicked in and the sensations backed off allowing her body to come off of the peak. The respite was short lived as the vibrations soon increased taking Jenny right to the edge before backing down again. And so it went, hour after hour until her mind lost all concept of time and purpose. Jenny only waited for the next cycle of sensation in the hope that she would find release. She did not.

By hour six, Jenny’s animal and primal instinct took over. Her sole purpose was release and she would do anything to attain that goal. Dr Held recognized the change and notified Jamie. “Her defenses have crumbled.”

Dr Held and Jamie walked into the room and stood in front of Jenny. “All you have to do is ask for what you need,” Dr. Held said almost mockingly. Jenny wanted to resist, needed to resist, but her her voice said, “please let me cum.” When Held repeated the question, Jenny again gave the “let me come” answer without hesitation.

Looking to Jamie, Dr. Held simply stated, “in the end, we are all animals and using our primal nature and needs against us makes the process so much quicker.”

With those words, she injected the second drug into the IV line sealing Jenny’s fate. As the drug flowed into her vein, the intensity of the chair stimulation increased until the beautiful young lawyer exploded in orgasm. As the orgasmic wave crashed over her, the drug took full effect and Jenny’s world passed into darkness. When she awoke, she would never be the same. Dr Held looked at the list of fetish attributes Amanda selected and started work on the sleeping patient-captive. Jenny would not wake up for five days.