The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement—chapter 2

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

Amy gasped. She was kneeling, her mind foggy from a pleasant afterglow, her legs spread, her eyes fluttering. She took stuttering, gasping breaths through her nose, scenting arousal. Arousal, that was it. The pleasure dimmed enough that she could now locate its source.

Amy drew a hand over her pants and found the front sticky. “Oh, god, I just came,” she thought and got up. She moaned as her wet panties stuck and slid across her already overstimulated sex. She trundled to her closet, holding her knees together to keep the odd sensations across her sex to a minimum. She threw off the panties as soon as she was in front of her mirror and gasped to see just how much of her juices she had spilled. Even having pulled her drenched underclothes off, there was still enough on her to leave her clean-shaved sex glistening heavily as though she had been working out. But then, she likely had been. Her muscles ached in a way that made her smile. The force of the orgasm had left her disconcerted, but she could remember doing her stretches, pumping her weights, not long before.

She sighed and dragged her half-naked body onto her bed, twirling a few times to enjoy the sensation of the light cloth . She dailed the phone, waited for it to be picked up, and then smiled. Her fingers spread her sex, and her legs parted both on their own accord. “Hello, Jasmine. How’s it going?” Amy could hear Jasmine’s smile through the phone. “I’m doing wonderful, Ms. Renfield. How may I help you?”

Ms. Renfield, that meant she must have company at the moment. “Well, I assume there were to be more interviews, more so than just the one you gave. Maybe an example of my talents here in my home?”

“Oh yes, Ms. Renfield, we always conduct at least two interviews before Mistress will even meet with the possible employee.”

“With seperate interviewers to assure objectivity, I assume.”

The tone of Jasmine’s voice dropped like a stone. “Yes, Ms. Renfield,” she said but then her voice lifted again, a hint of that vulpine smirk on the other end of the line. “I know just the person to send to you.”

“Can I expect her soon?”

“Within the next two hours, Ms. Renfield.”

“Thank you, dear.” She paused and then added with a smooching to the receiver, “I shall see you soon.” She could just barely hear the gasp on the other end of the line before she clicked the talk button.

Amy smiled and looked around her bedroom as she hung up the phone. The room was clean but could be a little neater. “No,” she though, “if I were a maid, this would be perfect, perfectly clean.” She folded the sheets as though preparing a bed in a hotel, bending down an ear to make it easier to slide in. She picked up her discarded clothes and tossed them in a waste basket. She wanted to go around naked, but she knew that wasn’t proper. It just felt so natural to wander around with nothing on but her own fur. She sighed and pulled on a dress suit. It looked so prim and proper that Amy nearly gagged, her body feeling stifled and restrained within the stiff fabric.

She continued cleaning, in part to distract herself from the worries and fears that had been building in her mind ever since she first responded to Celest’s advertisement, and about an hour and a half of rearranging later, the doorbell rang. Amy ran to it and opened the door, bowing as she stepped aside.

Amy only caught the new furre’s feet first, since she was bowed down. The fur was a soft violet and she wore high-heeled shoes and fishnet stockings over gently curved but taut paws. Around each ankle was a large lead bracer, which threatened to fall off completely if not for the outstretched heel.

The fur’s toes tapped against the floor, and Amy, breath held regular and smile shoved onto her face, lifted her upper body. The fur before her wore a business suit, complete with tie and sports jacket. The outfit looked even more cramped than Amy’s own—the shoulders were padded like a quarterback’s! The tie was folded with the care one would normally take in baking a souffle and laid flat against the perfectly vertical buttons of her blouse. Amy hated the look. Everything about her screamed “office bitch”.

She was a lapine, a rabbit, but a rabbit with an attitude. She wore more bracers made of lead about her wrists, which jostled and clanked noiselessly against her fur when she moved her hands. There were furrows carved into the side of each bracer, writing only visible as the light caught the furrows just so. In the brief time Amy had to look at them, she could only see that the script was sharp and angled like runes. Amy half-expected to see a crowbar in her paw, tapping the palm. The lapine had the look of a mob enforcer, and a crowbar would have looked far more natural on the lapine than any gold necklaces or polished earrings.

The lapine’s arms were crossed and head tilted slightly to the side, tongue flicking out over a canine that had no place being on a herbivore (must have been filed that way, Amy thought). “What exactly do you call that?”

“Call what?”

The lapine reached out and flicked a hair off of Amy’s clothes. “You call that proper attire? I think not.” Her hands folded once more, like a lawn chair being closed. “And you will address me as Miss Velvet, Amy Renfield.”

Amy bowed her head, fighting to keep her hackles down. “Yes, Miss Velvet, I apologize. And I am wearing this merely because I do not know what Mistress would prefer me to wear. Jasmine only mentioned a... latex french maid outfit, but I do not have one.”

Velvet’s tongue lapped her sharpened canine again. “Well, I suppose it’ll do for now. But I expect better next time.” What exactly better was, the lapine never mentioned. Instead, Velvet stepped inside the apartment and Amy followed a footstep behind. The feline could tell the other female was appraising everything, and her demeanor meant that Amy could not tell how well the appraisal went.

Amy tried breathing slightly deeper, past the horrible, odorous perfume brought in by Velvet, to see if she could catch any scent of the lapine’s mood, but Velvet only snapped out, “Stop that. Be as silent as possible.”

Amy’s hackles couldn’t take it anymore and shot straight out. She knew she was lucky to have worn a high-collared shirt, as it made her hackles nearly invisible.

Velvet stepped in front of the television and looked at it for a moment, nose wide. Amy resisted the urge to slap her head on something hard. She had completely forgotten to clean away the scents left by her orgasm. “It smells horrible here! How could you even think of leaving this place in such a state?” She spun around on Amy looking as though ready to backhand the feline, and Amy was ready to kneel down and kiss the lapine’s feet to beg for forgiveness. She waited for the blow, eyes held shut, but the blow never came. “I expect you down on your hands and knees cleaning that up right now.”

Amy backed off and snarled inward wondering what the hell that vixen was thinking sending her this bitch. She got out the cleaning solution and a fresh-smelling towel from beneath the kitchen sink and returned, kneeling beside Velvet, but suddenly the lapine’s feet were in the way.

“That’s good enough. Mistress appreciates good effort just as much as good quality. And you did not complain, though it seemed you wished to. Be warned though that she does expect good quality as often as possible.”

Amy looked up briefly to the lapine’s facem, the canine now hidden under her lips, and then back down at the heel, lost, for a moment, to what she should do.

“Go put those away, Amy. Very good job.”

Amy returned the cleaner and rag to their spot, making certain everything was neat and orderly. She returned to Velvet’s side. “So, I should be certain that any abnormal smells should be removed, Miss Velvet? Everything should be sweet-smelling?”

Velvet nodded. Her nostrils, Amy noted, were flared slightly wider, but there were no other changes. “You would be present to keep everything in order, that includes the scents which all guests would experience. Wandering into a room and having it smell of sex would not be desirable, with certain exceptions you will be notified of.” Velvet’s eyes flitted downwards to Amy’s hips.

Amy blanched, ears flattening against her skull. She didn’t know quite why she decided on masturbating right before calling Jasmine, but now realized it was a bad idea. “Does Mistress have sex often?”

Velvet gave her a knowing smile and out came the canine once more, thankfully only as long as the smile lasted. “When Mistress chooses... Does that disturb you, Amy?”

Amy shook her head. “It’s fine with me, though from the look of it she only takes females into her household. So...”

“You are wondering if Mistress is a lesbian.”

Amy nodded.

Velvet tilted her head forward, her tongue slipping back into her mouth, her disturbing canine disappearing again. “Indeed she is, though she does entertain male business clients and many of her household staff are bisexual, as I believe you are.”

Amy smiled and, thinking it proper, dropped into a curtsey, nodding. She felt silly, degraded for having to put on this show. She was no maid, not even close. And yet at the same time, she knew it was worthwhile.

Velvet smiled, tongue slipping out and dodging around the incisor to caress her lips. “I see...”

Amy ducked back slightly and gestured to the door beyond the TV. “Would you like to see my room, Miss Velvet?”

Velvet nodded and stepped in front of Amy, waiting for the door to be opened for her. After Amy had run around behind her and opened the door with yet another bow, the lapine stepped inside and started inspecting everything as before. “I must compliment you on your house-keeping, though does it normally look like this?”

“Well...” Amy bit her lips softly. She didn’t know much about Miss Velvet but guessed she would at least be able to see through a bald lie. “Not quite this neat, but I like being ordered as much as possible. It’s mostly in the finishing details here that you see the differences. Normally my bed is made, but not that neatly. Normally the floor is clean, but I only vacuum it maybe once a month... or two.”

Velvet came over close to the closet and stopped, her nose sniffing and perked. “What’s this? Someone’s had a busy morning.”

Amy blanched again. Damn her arousal. But then she saw something happening to the lapine. Velvet was bent halfway over sniffing, her mouth slightly ajar, tongue held back, throat trying to swallow. She opened up the closet door and looked at the dirty laundry basket. Amy had forgotten just how hard she had cum earlier.

Velvet leaned over the basket and opened it up, looking in at the dirty clothes. With mouth almost slack, she pulled the drenched pair of pants up and breathed in deep.

Amy sniffed the air too. Velvet was aroused... very aroused to overpower the perfume she was wearing. Amy’s sense of smell was good but not that good.

Velvet had the clothes up in the air just a few inches from her face, bending over so that her rear and cute tail were bared to Amy. Pity, Amy thought, that the lapine didn’t wear a skirt today.

“Velvet...” Amy said in a low voice. “Do you like that smell?”

Velvet barely nodded, and Amy could now see why she had been sent. With her mind preoccupied with that scent, there seemed to be little or no action in her body and no conscious thought between her roving eyes and lolling tongue, and the only thing that moved about her was her shoulders to shudder and her lungs to breathe.

Amy stepped in closer and took gentle hold of Velvet’s paw, moving the soiled clothes in closer. The lapine’s paw was busy undoing her buttons, letting her sports jacket hang open, and then undoing her shirt buttons until only her tie helped to keep the two halves of her shirt together and her breasts covered.

Amy moved the paw back away and made her drop the clothes back into the basket. “If you like it so much, why not enjoy the real thing?”

There was a moment’s pause as the sight returned to Velvet’s eyes and the lapine started looking again instead of just seeing. She turned to Amy, then her muzzle led her back down at the waste-basket, lapping her lips. “You mean, you’d let me? You would?”

Amy nodded, trying to look professional yet inviting, though with Velvet as aroused as she was, maybe it wasn’t necessary. “Why not? I’m not in your Mistress’ employ yet. So long as she doesn’t mind you yiffing a interviewee, why should I mind?”

Velvet stiffened for a moment. “This won’t effect your performance on this interview,” she said brusquely.

Amy nodded. “Well, at least it will loosen you up a bit for the interview proper.” Amy bit back words about her being the Queen Bitch and slid back onto the bed, starting to undo her belt.

Velvet was on the feline in a second. She shoved Amy back so hard that had she landed on anything but soft cushions, she would have blacked out. Still, her head buzzed a bit from the blow. The lapine slid overtop her, powerful hips squeezing the feline’s head between her thighs. She yanked off the feline’s belt (probably a belt loop too) since Amy had not been fast enough for her and then thrust the other female’s pants down.

Amy wrapped her paws around the lapine’s waist and started easing out her belt too, taking it slow and teasing her with slow licks of her rough feline tongue over the front of her pants. Velvet yanked down Amy’s fresh set of panties and attacked her sex with vigor, tongue delving in and out of her sex.

Amy gave a coo as she felt the lapine’s tongue caress her. “Oooh, god, that feels so good.” She let her paws trail along Velvet’s flanks, reaching up under her shirts. “Oh, yeah, could fall asleep right here.”

Velvet squirmed. Amy had a finger under Velvet’s belt and searched around, as though she couldn’t find the way to her sex. The feline fingers were dancing around the entrance, on the wrong side of the panties, making the lapine wet, but never entering.

Amy gave a loud moan and a far too loud sigh. “Just love that feeling of fingers touching your pussy, don’t you? Just wish I could fall asleep to it all the time.”

Velvet gave a moan, unable to speak as her tongue was constantly sliding along Amy’s slit. Amy could feel her hips losing their strength. “Yes, come on, let’s cuddle. It’ll be so much better.” With the barest touch to one side of her hips, Amy managed to tilt Velvet over so they both lay on their sides on the bed, head rested between the other’s thighs.

Amy finally let her fingers caress Velvet’s sex directly, sliding one finger into the vulva, and pulling the fabric in with it. Velvet gave out a satisfied moan. “Yeah, just like that. Bet you could fall asleep from this, from fingers caressing your pussy, your tongue just slipping out and drinking. You don’t even have to think of anything. Such a great way to fall asleep don’t you think?” Amy had to be careful, knowing she herself might very well fall into trance this way, since her own actions and Velvet’s were so similar.

Velvet caressed Amy’s sides indeed feeling like she wanted to sleep, though her clothes were more than a little uncomfortable. She shrugged out of her jacket and shirt and tie, head continually pressed forward in a nuzzling whimper into the feline sex. Then she used her hands to caress Amy’s rear, playing over the thin feline tail as her tongue continued to make low laps into Amy’s sex.

Amy too shrugged off her remaining clothing. “Want to rest with me here, Velvet?” She gently sawed her finger back and forth, dragging the sheer fabric through Velvet’s sex.

Velvet nodded and when she realized that the feline could not see her she made an “mmm-hmmmmmm” sound into her sex.

Amy smiled, fingers caressing Velvet’s sex. The trap was set. “Then just don’t bother with thinking. Pleasure and relaxation are all that matter for this.”

Velvet nodded softly, letting her head rest on Amy’s inner thigh, tongue flicking out and gently trailing through the feline’s sex, moving the same was as Amy’s fingers did through her own sex. “Giving pleasure, receiving pleasure, it’s all the same thing,” she heard.

Amy had to keeping biting her lip to keep from falling into the same semi-trance state Velvet was in. “Good Velvet. Just let your eyes close and relax. Keep listening, but relax. You don’t need to think, just relax, and pleasure. Give pleasure, receive pleasure, relax, it’s all the same.”

Amy let her hips rock away from Velvet’s head, continuing to caress the lapine sex lips through the panties with her finger. “Feeling pleasure, giving pleasure, all the same,” she repeated, and was rewarded when a quick glance down revealed Velvet’s tongue still flitting through the air.

“Now, Velvet, tell me, do you have sex with Mistress often?”

Velvet kept trying to lap at the air as she answered. “When... Mistress... permits...” However, by the downturned tone in her voice, Amy guessed Mistress did not permit it very often.

“Does she let you have sex with others?”

“Yesss.” Much more often.

“Often?”

“When I’ve been a good girl.” Not so often.

“Why is she your Mistress?”

“I chose it.”

“Would she let you choose another?”

“Mistress isn’t cruel. She would let me choose another if I felt it was best.”

Amy smiled, had her right where she wanted her. “What don’t you like about Mistress Celest?”

Velvet gave out little squeaks of pleasure as Amy’s finger suddenly sunk half an inch more into her with each sawing. “She... she doesn’t let me have enough sex.”

“Oh, I can see, you’re a right nympho. And she is so cruel not to let you have all the sex in the world. Isn’t she?”

Velvet moaned, her tongue still flicking out. “Yes, so cruel.”

“Then why stay with her? I know a better Mistress for you.”

“You do?”

“Oh, yes.... me.”

Velvet sighed and smiled slightly as she let herself relax more against Amy’s thigh. “You’d let me have more sex?”

“Oh yes, and let me tell you this too. If you accept me, then whenever you are not busily occupied with some other task you will feel a tongue, or a cock, or whatever you want, sliding into your sex. And once I have you well enough, you might feel it all the time.”

Velvet churred.

“Think about it. Sex 24/7.”

Velvet’s breath was quickening so Amy slowed down on her ministrations, fingers not digging in so deeply. An orgasm might jolt her straight out of trance.

“Do you want that? If so, pledge yourself to me and feel your pleasure blossom into a delicious orgasm of obedience and pleasure.”

Velvet’s breath quickened even more even when Amy stopped moving her fingers. “I... pledge... my... self... to ... you... A... my...”

The lapine’s whole body quivered more and more, and Amy could feel the wetness beneath the fabric she touched. Slowly she withdrew her fingers. “You feel that lovely touch of mine whenever you are not otherwise busy, Velvet. But I have a very important job for you. If you do well, I’ll fill your whole body with sex and orgasms for days.”

Velvet’s breath quickened yet more, so much so that Amy would have been worried if she wasn’t a rabbit. “Yes, Mistress, anything.”

“Help me capture Mistress Celest.

“Help me make her mine.

“My slave.

“Just like you.”

Velvet whimpered softly.

“Something wrong, slave?”

“I want her to eat me out, Mistress. Will you make her eat me out if you make her yours?”

“Oh yes, dear.” Amy grinned widely. She’d enjoy making Celest kneel before her former pet and eat her out.

Velvet moaned. “Now this means you will need to go back to her, to pretend to be hers, pretend that all the triggers work for her. But make certain you don’t reveal I am your Mistress. That is very important. She must not be allowed to know. Now wake up my slave.”

Velvet shuddered and looked down at Amy. “Mistress!”

The lapine quickly pulled away and off the bed, kneeling at the side. “I’m sorry Mistress, I must have dozed off there. And I’m half-dressed too, at least from hips down... I hope that is ok, Mistress?”

Amy nodded as she sat up. “Oh, it’s fine, my darling slave.” She caressed Velvet’s head. “But I would like you to be naked. Can I get a quick strip tease and then a slave in my lap?”

Velvet smiled and stood up, shaking her hips from side to side and shimmying her pants off, revealing her soaked panties and her stockings and heels. The lapine held her hands back behind her head and pranced back twice in a quickstep that slipped her heels off, then did the same quickstep forward into her Mistress’s care, sliding down and sitting on her lap, slowly pulling off her stockings one by one, her face contorting with pleasure as she did so, as though directly pleasured by the fishnets’ pull on her fur. All that was left was her panties, and Amy stopped her with a wave before she could remove those.

Amy smiled and caressed her slave’s chest. “Good slave. Spread your legs and kneel before me.”

Velvet complied, staring at her Mistress’ glistening jewels.

Amy lifted up a heel and set it against Velvet’s back, pushing her in against her sex, grinding the lapine’s lips into her sex. “No licking,” she said, “not yet.” Velvet complied, breathing in the scent of her Mistress as deep as she could.

Amy purred as she felt the lapine’s muzzle grind against her, but it was too much. She couldn’t go on. The trance or the brief sex before hand had taken all of the energy out of her.

“I’m sorry slave,” she said, “You’ll have to take care of your needs on your own. You know what the plan is?”

“Yes Mistress, to take control of Celest. And I am to work from the inside of her mansion to help you.”

“Good slave,” Amy caressed the lapine’s sticky muzzle. “You have help inside the mansion. Jasmine is also mine. But you need to return soon and bring good reviews so I may join you in the mansion. Go get washed up.”

Velvet looked sorry but stepped into the bathroom and started to take a quick shower. Amy was tired, but still aroused, and started caressing her sex. She came just before Velvet returned, but it was the kind of orgasm that did not feel particularly good. It felt like a sneeze or some other bodily function she couldn’t control. She smiled as her slave knelt down and lapped up the juices, before using her wet towel to clean off her muzzle again. “I don’t want to leave you, Mistress.”

Amy smiled. “You are under orders to go. You know the rewards for success. And besides, whenever you are alone you will feel my finger inside you, or a cock, or whatever you want.”

Velvet’s eyes went wide. “Oh, thank you, Mistress!”

Amy bent over and kissed the lapine on the tip of her snout. “Now go, obey.”

Velvet stood and redressed quickly, bowing before she hurried out the door.

Amy turned over in her bed, wrapping herself in her covers and let her exhausted body finally sleep.