The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement—chapter 4

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

The lock clicked and the door swung outwards.

“Enter.”

The room beyond was lit only by the light coming through blue-tinted windows. The whole room appeared to be in twilight and in the corner, shadows moved and crawled. They slunk along the form of someone seated behind the sole desk in the room. They clung to her fur and obscured her features. She was little more than a black blob, an ever moving Rorschach test. The only point of body visible were the twin icebolts of blue there were her eyes and a pair of angelic wings folded over her torso. Amy could barely tell that it was a feline, a panthress, she thought, but then that might only have been the black shadows.

Mom bowed out of the way of Amy and tilted her head towards the inside with a simple hand gesture. Amy entered, folding her hands together over her handbag. “Hello, Miss Celest.”

The voice came as shockingly light compared to the darkness which pervaded her body. She almost sang as she spoke. “So you’re the one my pets rave about. I see why you rated so high on the physical review.” Amy needed a moment to notice that the iceblue eyes were traveling her body, probably undressing her in the feline’s mind.

Amy smiled and stepped forward, delicately dropping a shoulder to try and improve the angle at which Celest saw her. “Thank you very much. Should I call you Mistress yet?” She walked until she was right in front of the desk, looking at the chair in front of it. Her thoughts were reeling about within her head, like a gyroscope that wouldn’t stop. She only barely managed to restrain herself lest her head spin right off her body.

“No. That is necessary only when you are on duty.” The feline had a relaxed pose behind her desk, wings laid to meet and rest in her lap. “You do understand that you will be expected to move into the servant’s quarters if you work here, yes?”

Amy shook her head. “I was not aware of that no. But if the size is at all comparable to my living room it should be large enough for me. I don’t need much space for storage.”

“Fair enough. You will be required to find storage on your own, though Jasmine can point you in the right direction.” There was a moment’s pause as Amy sat, and though she couldn’t see it, she could tell that the other feline had bared her teeth, going in for the kill. “You are a top graduate in psychology, Amy. You minored in acting. Odd choice, but even odder your choice of work. A maid? For someone who could have spun the academics’ heads?”

Amy smiled and nodded towards the door. Inwardly she breathed a sigh of relief that the attack had not been as brutal as it could have been. “I don’t think you may have ever had this problem, having met your mother, but I have parents who were less than stellar. And yes, I was always a great actress, but being an actress doesn’t pay the bills. I liked beautiful minds just like beautiful bodies so psychology seemed the right choice.”

“Still, why take a job with less salary and more work time per day than, say, a hypnotherapist?” There again, Amy swore she could see teeth flashing through the shadows.

Amy nodded. “True enough it’s not a high paying job but I can already tell I’ll like it here. Here, no one complains and everyone is helpful. I can remember being backstage before and listening to someone complain how their lipstick didn’t match their fur and just wanting to take that lipstick and smear it all through their precious winter white coat. It didn’t happen just once, it happened all the time. I’m good at handling my own problems but I don’t like hearing about other’s problems.”

There was a flash in her eyes, like silver falling before the iceblue orbs. “And why here in particular?”

Amy blinked, trying to clear the silver eyes from her mind. “Because everything here is beautiful. I love beauty, and here everything and everyone, especially you,” she made an offhand gesture to the shadows, “are beautiful. Here I don’t have to worry about complaints from someone having a bad fur day, nor someone complaining about how his wife left him because he was hiding a dead insect collection. All I have to do is make things more beautiful, the way I already like them.” It was an adlibbed belief, but not entirely untrue. Certainly she liked the air here far more than anywhere else she had been.

Amy could hear Celest purring now. “Why choose psychiatry as a major then?”

“Like I said, because I like a beautiful mind as much as a beautiful body, though psychology deals with a lot of not so beautiful minds.”

Celest’s singsong voice took a slight dip. “Pardon me if I disbelieve.”

“Well what was I supposed to do?” Amy tried very hard to keep irritation out of her voice. “I hate law, never been good at sciences, and have all the artistic skill of a wet rag. The mind always fascinated me, so that’s why I took psychology.”

“Fair enough.” She looked down as though checking something on the desk. “Are you available any time next week?”

“Completely.”

This time Amy didn’t need to imagine seeing the panthress’ teeth. They showed quite visibly as pearl white fangs implanted on the black. “Then next week will be your audition. You will be paid in full but receive no assistance, but then you will not have to prepare for parties or anything as such. Mother, please take her to get her uniform.” She clicked the intercom button. “Pets, make sure the house is a mess, needing six to seven days for clean up. You may use this as party time if you desire, but do not be unreasonable. Our new maid requires time to sleep, eat, and relax. Also account for the normal wear and tear of the week. I want a fair test, but nothing more.”

Amy looked a little taken aback by the sound of the work involved, but she tried to grin and bear it. “I do have one last question, before I go. Will I need to wear the uniform at all times during work hours?”

“Yes, and you will need to maintain it in your free time. We have, hmm... facilities here for you to do so.”

Amy nodded and stood up, giving a curt bow before returning to Mother. Amy had to stop outside the doors to catch her breath and recollect her thoughts. They had threatened to race off at a mile a minute throughout the whole conversation, and now they did. This was the grand Celest? This was the one who hypnotized her own mother until even the slightest suggestions had her in trance and who had put almost no defences in her way. Why? To show off how powerful she was? Maybe she had other tists come by and play with them that was why? “Mother?”

The fox turned to look at Amy but then she realized they were still too close to Rayne and would doubtless be overheard. She changed her question to, “So, now I need a uniform?” After this Amy held her tongue. She could wait to ask her true question until they were in far more private locales.

Mother lead Amy down the backside of the house and into a workshop area. Amy could see drills, saws, reams of cloth next to stacks of timber, and in one corner was a tall dragoness statue made of what looked to be wax. It was about five and a half feet tall and entirely blue, female, though the more private parts were glossed over, and was standing without any particular position. “Is this your mannequin?” Amy asked.

“Her name is now Mannequin, yes, but that is not what she is.” Mother said, turning to look at Mannequin’s head. “Slave, a latex maid outfit, use this cloth.” She handed a piece of white lace to the dragoness, whose hand was now outstretched.

Mannequin turned to face Amy, who took an uncertain step back.

“Relax, Amy, Mannequin has an interesting technique, but it is harmless.”

The dragoness’ foot started to leak, a puddle of something, something blue and sticky onto the floor. The puddle had a mind of its own and raced for Amy’s foot. The feline shuddered as it touched her. “Latex,” she said.

“Yes,”

Amy felt the cool latex brush up along her legs, filtering down over her entire foot, slipping between it and the heels she wore.

Mother went on to explain, “Mannequin has an inordinate magical ability to control and manipulate latex, but unfortunately for her, another sought to use her and wiped her mind clean. Despite Mistress’ best efforts, she remains a completely thoughtless obedient slave, though now to Mistress. She does, as you see, still have her uses.”

Amy felt the latex slide up over her legs, staying between her fur and the clothes she wore, even, much to her surprise, between her sex and her panties. Her face twitched at the thought of the mechanical latex creator getting so near her sex without any realization that that was what it was doing. She felt the latex continue up and coat the rest of her torso. She expected it to stop at her neckline, but even then in continued up and over her entire head.

Amy quivered, her whole body encased with latex, breathing... somehow. Even on her tongue and throat and in her sex and tailhole she could feel the latex on her. She felt her clothes being undone and falling around her. She wanted to cover her sex but the latex held her fast. She couldn’t move, she could only watch and listen as strange noises started to play in her ear and sights flashed before her eyes, too fast for her to concentrate on. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling very relaxed.

The flashing and voices continued and Amy’s muscles nearly gave out, held up by just the latex, when the latex in front of her eyes cleared and she could see out again. She tried to say, “What happened?” but her lips would not yet move, as soft as cotton yet as immobile as concrete.

Mother bowed slightly. “Sorry about that, Amy, Mannequin usually does a brief induction on anyone encased in latex. I should have been a little more specific, sorry.”

Amy felt her lips able to move again. “What was she doing?”

“She normally makes those who wear the latex absolutely love the feeling of it and also feel submissive while wearing it.”

Amy groaned, she did love the feeling of the latex. When it first touched her she had been weirded out by it, and now she felt like she never wanted to take it off again. And she did, she did feel horribly submissive. “I think she already managed to do that.” There was a question too, wasn’t there? Something she wanted to ask.

Mother frowned. “I stopped her very quickly. At the very least, the feelings shouldn’t last long.”

Amy hummed and outright purred as the latex began to move again, shrinking down until it fit tight against her fur, disappearing from some places and taking on the appearance of clothes elsewhere. It formed long stockings from her ankle up to her thighs, gloves from her fingertips to her elbow, a headband that pulled her long hair back and out of the way, and finally a skirt, that barely covered her breasts from beneath and her sex from below, wrapping around her torso with the pieces of lace stuck in the exact middle. She truly did look just like a latexed-up french maid. The only problem was it was all still the same sky blue as Mannequin. “Ummm, Mother, isn’t this supposed to be a different color? This looks horrible.”

As Amy watched, though, the colors swiftly changed to black. She took a moment to feel the latex covering her body and gave out a purr of delight. It really did feel better than anything else she had worn before. Why bother removing that suggestion when she had never been in anything more comfortable. Nah, she thought, better leave this one in just so I can finally feel great while actually wearing something.

Amy, after exploring the suit a while longer, looked knowingly over to Mother and then tilted her head to Mannequin.

“Oh yes,” Mother quickly bowed. “Mannequin, we are playing a fun game with Mistress, so we need you to obey just Amy here for a while. You will do as you have done before, but you must not trance Amy any more, not even under direct orders from Mistress, that is very important. Nor must you trance anyone else already in Mistress’ care. You may take them down slightly but do not give any suggestions. Also do not render Amy immobile at any time.”

The dragoness listened to this and all other requests which Mother made and bent her head forward in acknowledgement. Amy’s unknown question again nagged at her, but she could not place her finger on it. “Mother, did the programming include making me forget something?”

“No not at all. But don’t worry, as I said, you ought to remember within a few hours if not then after you sleep.”

Amy sighed, trying to forget the fact that she had fogotten, and turned towards the fox. “As best I could tell, Celest didn’t intend for me to start work until tomorrow, to give me enough time to finish my tour and let everyone else dirty it up. One thing I would like for the night is a bed partner, though. Can you recommend someone who won’t be missed?”

Mother hemmed in thought, claws tapping against her teeth. “I think one of the Goddesses would be best. Do you know about them?”

Amy’s eyebrows quirked upwards.

“Celest has two minor deities bound within her service, one known only as Goddess, the other as Bast. Bast is a lot like the ancient Egyptian deity of the same name, but not quite. Our Bast is a lot less powerful. Goddess is a nine-tailed kitsune and goddess of slavery.”

Amy was quite impressed. “Bast will do, I believe, as soon as I’ve had a completed tour of the mansion.”

Mother nodded and showed Amy the rest of the mansion, including the spacious library where the two statues containing Bast and Goddess lay, the dungeon beneath the front foyer, and the servants’ quarters. Only a few places did Mother not extend her tour to, including Rayne’s wing and the very highest floor. Amy’s own room was going to be big enough, she smiled, though she realized that now she had no use for any other clothes, not that she felt the need to ever change.

Mother then returned with Amy to the library. There, in each corner, set in prominence between the bookcases, were the statues of Bast and Goddess. Each was chiseled from black obsidian into exquisite detail. Even their fur seemed to be real and flowing in the air of the room. Their bodies were draped in some pieces of silk, some draped over the breasts and sex, and another completely hiding each statue’s head. Amy had no doubt that the level of detail beneath each piece of cloth was just as real.

“Now, Mistress,” Mother said, turning to her as soon as the library doors were shut tight. “You must take care never to look into the statues’ eyes. That is a signal to them that you are here and ready for enslavement, and they take particular joy in enslaving, both of them.”

Amy looked at the head-coverings and shuddered, remembering what had happened to her with Mannequin. This place was dangerous. One misstep and her plans would go the other way and she would end up forever Celest’s unwilling slave. “So how am I supposed to take them? For that matter how am I supposed to summon them?

Mother tilted her head to the side. “Do as Celest does: use someone else to draw her out.”

“You’re offering yourself to her for me?”

Mother nodded and bowed, the tag on her collar tinkling. “Of course, Mistress. You desired to have someone to sleep with. Bast will do best in that regard. My desires are secondary to yours.”

Amy looked from Mother, to the silk-covered head, and back to the vixen. “Go ahead,” she said with her conscience threatening to tear a hole in her chest.

Mother bowed her head. “Stand back, then, Mistress. You don’t want to meet her eyes until after she’s stepped away.”

Amy slipped into one of the shadowy arm chairs, trying to hide within its depths, though her yellow fur stood out in hard contrast to the plush dark fabric. She shaded her eyes from above with a hand so she could see everything from the statue’s neck down. She watched Mother step forward and start unwrapping the silk head covering. Mother’s head was bowed as she took a step back and then lifted her muzzle up.

Mother’s body shuddered, her hands limp at her side Amy’s ears perked forward as she heard the breathing in the room quicken, the vixen’s tongue lolling out of her mouth, chest bouncing up at down a few times a second. The sound was quick and sharp and made Amy all the more aware of the feeling of latex sliding over her sex, not tight but certainly, definately not loose.

The statue flashed for a moment and seemed to move. No, Amy decided, it didn’t move, but a form stepped from it, smooth and supple in flesh, undoing the sashes about her breasts and sex. Amy felt her own breath quicken and her body shiver. The feline before her took a step forward and gently reached out to touch Mother’s quaking, shivering body.

Amy saw the black feline paw drop from Mother’s jaw, the shoulders turn towards herself. She steeled herself and glanced upwards, staring into the emerald green eyes of the otherwise completely black feline.

Bast was gorgeous. She had a body that defied all laws of physics, but then again, she was a deity. (A true diety? No, most likely just a convenient term, she thought) Her fur seemed to ripple sensually, shining white on occasion. Her breasts were small but pert, as was the rest of her. Her body was thin and taut, to the point that she looked weak, but the gleam in her eyes spoke volumes. She was powerful. She was not to be messed with. Amy could only shudder.

That’s why she was so surprised when the deity’s voice turned out to be so simple. “You’re Mistress’ new maid, aren’t you?”

Amy nodded and looked down her chest at the skimpy black latex coating her body. “I think it shows. Mother here was giving me a guided tour, wanted to show me at least one of you or Goddess.”

“Ah, well, you do know what I must do when summoned, don’t you?”

Amy adjusted her skirt. “I believe she said you make a slave of whoever looked into your eyes while you were in the statue,” she said. “And only that person.”

“Quite correct,” Bast said, eyes trailing up and down Amy’s uniform. “Not that I wouldn’t have minded taking you. You see, Mistress has given me a decided liking for girls wrapped up in latex.”

Amy stood up and pirouetted before the goddess. “Oh really, what a pity then that Mother decided to show me how you enslave someone.” Her outer ease masked her inner tension quite well. Celest could enslave goddesses? Even fake ones?

Bast reached out a paw and touched it to Amy’s cleavage. “Oh, I think you’ll quite enjoy watching her become a whimpering, simpering slave to my will. If you ask real nice, maybe I’ll make you one too.”

Amy herself whimpered, because she knew that she wanted to. It felt so good just staring at her body, her breasts, her lithe figure, her knowing smile and wide, masterful eyes, her sex. She could imagine herself standing there, panting, mind empty, so filled with pleasure that she was incapable of acting.

Amy looked up. Bast was back, staring at Mother’s muzzle and dragging the tips of her claws through the russet fur there. She had blanked out for a moment, so lost in the fantasy of submission she had lost track of time. She changed her mind about Mannequin, she wanted the suggestion of submission out of her head as soon as possible. The latex appeal.... that, she thought, could stay.

Bast looked back to Amy, that same knowing smile on her lips. “Would you like to watch her submission?”

Amy stepped closer at the feline goddess’ gesture, standing right behind her so she could look into the vixen’s eyes. They were wide, pupils dilated far beyond their normal place. “Right now her mind is lost in ecstacy,” Bast explained. “But I took her just one step down. Right now she has enough mind left to think that she wants more, but no way to get it. It’s really quite maddening.”

Amy licked her lips staring into the vixen’s face. There was a need there, oh so desperate, but incapable of being expressed. All she could do, Amy thought, was open her eyes a little wider, pray to the goddess before her and hope the last of her mind would be blanked by the pleasure.

Bast smiled at the look on Amy’s face and the touch of the smaller feline’s paws on her waist for support. “Now all I have to do is look at her...”

Bast turned her eyes onto the vixen’s and Amy could see—she could literally see—the last of the vixen’s mind get snuffed out of her like a candle. It made her cringe. It made her wince. It made her so wet. She latched as tight as she could about Bast’s waist, feeling her fingertips just above the feline’s sex.

Bast smiled looking into the vixen’s eyes. “And now she’s lost inside the ecstacy of simply being.”

“Simply being,” Amy repeated, her finger snaking down to gently massage the feline’s clit.

Bast purred at the touch and extended one hand over her head to pet Amy’s muzzle. “Thank you,” she whispered back, tongue slipping out to slicken her lips. “Now watch as she enters ecstacy not easily felt by mortals.”

Amy’s clawtip circled Bast’s clit. The very tip of her claw pricked and sent shivers up the goddess’ spine. “Ecstacy,” she repeated.

Bast reached out a paw and touched the center of Mother’s chest. Amy could see the vixen’s breathing return to normal. “It’s important to make certain she doesn’t injure herself. Her breathing, her muscles are under my control now.”

Amy nodded and repeated breathlessly, “Under my control.”

“And now the pleasure increases, past the body, past the mind, into the very soul.”

Amy’s pointer finger continued pricking Bast’s clit while her middle finger dragged between her vulva, claw moving blunt side first. “Pleasure.”

Mother’s body had stopped quivering. She looked as though she were simply standing at attention. “So much pleasure she is overwhelmed.”

“Overwhelmed.” Amy let her entire finger rest inside the feline’s vulva before slipping the tip of a finger inside.

Bast’s back arched as the finger slipped inside her, and she paused, eyes closed, to regain herself before continuing. She then stared right into the vixen’s eyes again. “Now we slowly start dropping the pleasure, so she yearns for more and more.”

Amy’s claw pulled away from Bast’s sex. “Yearn for pleasure.”

Bast tried to focus on the vixen in front of her, whose lips were starting to quiver. “We spike the pleasure up and drop it down. Drive her wild.”

Amy’s claws danced over the outside of Bast’s sex, threatening to enter, but never more than half of her claw was inside her vulva at any given time. “Drive her wild.”

Bast hummed softly. “We make it so she wants the pleasure, will do anything for the pleasure, so that she will obey simply for the pleasure.”

“Do anything for the pleasure.”

“Then we lower the pleasure, down, until she regains control, but is left...”

“Whimpering,” Amy completed, only her thumb circling the feline’s clit.

Bast’s tail stood straight out, pushing hard against Amy’s stomach. Her breath came out ragged. Mother was staring up at her longingly, mouth wide. “Give me pleasure, please.”

“Give her pleasure,” Amy repeated.

Both the vixen’s and feline’s eyes squeezed tight. Mother felt a burst of pleasure right through her sex, Bast because two fingers had suddenly reached down to caress her slick vulva.

“Please, let me obey,” Mother said.

“Obey.”

Bast shuddered at the two fingers now sliding in and out of her vulva, twisting around inside. She didn’t want to obey, but it felt so good to just let Amy take control. “Yes,” she said slowly.

“Please, let me go deep.”

Bast shuddered. She waited to hear the words. They came. “Fall deep.”

Both Bast and Mother’s heads went slightly slack. Amy withdrew her fingers and placed them in between the two tranced anthropomorphs. “Stick out your tongues. Clean,” she ordered.

The two heads tilted up and twin tongues reached out to lap along Amy’s finger. The sensation was fascinating to her, she felt the smooth vulpine tongue on the one side, sliding smooth across the latex, and the rough feline tongue on the other side, having trouble moving as quickly.

Amy pulled her hand back. “Naughty girls, you both want to play?”

Both nodded.

“You want to feel a slick tongue up your wet pussy?”

Both nodded, a little more strongly.

“Then you can, and here’s how. See the inside of the other’s muzzle there? You will feel every caress to the inside of their mouth as being a caress to the inside of your own sex. The deeper your tongue, the deeper the touch in your sex.”

“Are you ready?”

They both nodded, eyes focused on the partner in front of them.

“Then begin.”

The two heads launched towards each other, beginning with playful licks but very quickly Mother tried tilting Bast’s head back, using her thumb to open up the feline’s jaw and shoving her tongue up inside. The pleasure arching through her body made her pause and gave Bast enough time to slip her tongue inside and play over the vixen’s tongue within her own mouth.

Bast gripped Mother’s shoulders. Mother gripped Bast’s muzzle. they tussled and fought, growling as they tried to open the other’s muzzle. Their tongues would no sooner get inside than they found their sex so intimately touched that they had to stop for a moment and shudder.

Suddenly Mother’s hand dropped, and Amy watched in fascination as the vixen pushed two fingers up into the feline’s sex. The feline shuddered and purred, and Mother could reach in and kiss all around the inside of the feline mouth.

Bast grunted, gripping Mother’s paws and pulling them in and out, tongue pushing back against the other female’s.

Amy paused, thoughtful. “Mother, you’ve been a very good slave, but you need to stop now. Stand up straight, let Bast take her pleasure from you.”

Bast started to use the vixen’s fingers as dildos, and the vixen let her, eyes still shuddering in the aftermath of so much pleasure. The vixen’s mouth was open, tongue falling out in the front, the feline’s tongue pressing back against hers. Bast lapped at her palate, at her deep throat, nearly making the vixen gag but for her deep relaxation.

The black feline started moaning even louder, her whole torso bobbing up and down on the fingers, grunting into the vixen’s throat. “Don’t cum quite yet,” Amy said, softly. Bast shuddered and only worked harder.

Soon the deity was pumping up and down, legs spread out to encompass the vixen’s own, thrusting up and down on the fingers as her tongue tried to paint the vixen’s mouth with saliva, not missing a spot. Her grunts had turned into long, high-pitched moans of need, her whole body tensed. She edged and kept right on edging.

Amy only smiled. Though the scene was very arousing she didn’t want to ruin her new clothes quite so quickly. She had all night with the other feline anyways. “Do you want to cum, Bast?”

Bast moaned as hard as she could and nodded.

“Will you give of yourself to me? Will you take me on as your Mistress instead of Celest?”

Again, Bast nodded. The question nagged at Amy’s mind again and then she remembered. Too late now to do anything, of course. She continued forward as though nothing had changed

“Then you have a choice, remain here and edge, or cum and accept me completely, giving all of your will to me. It is your choice, Bast.”

There was no delay. Bast simply came. She thrust down hard on the vixen’s fingers and gave a longing kiss to the back of her tongue.

“That’s a good slave. Pull back.” The goddess obeyed. “Whom do you serve?”

“Mistress Amy,” said Mother.

“Mistress,” said Bast.

“Mistress Amy,” Amy corrected.

“Mistress Amy,” Bast repeated.

“Now wake up, both of you.”

Bast and Mother blinked and looked up into each other’s eyes. Bast was gleaming, Mother looked slightly depressed.

Amy smiled. “Mother, I’m sorry I couldn’t let you orgasm. Celest would have known. You may beat off hard tonight, while I enjoy myself with Bast in bed tonight.”

Mother closed her eyes and shuddered, gently stroking the outside of her sex. “Yes, Mistress, I understand. Thank you for such wonderful pleasure.”

Amy checked the clock on the wall. “Only five. My... time moves so slowly at times. Must be because I haven’t felt a tongue on me yet today.” She grinned at Bast and the feline kneeled to give a kiss to the front of her short skirt.

“You’ve had a long day,” Mother said. “I can bring food to your room and have Jasmine bring your bags there as well. It ought to give you time to enjoy yourself, Mistress, before you begin work tomorrow.”

Amy sighed. She didn’t like to think about cleaning the whole house but for now she had a simpering goddess at her feet and latex continually teasing her sex. “Yes that will do. I’ll see you for dinner then.”