The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement—chapter 5

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

Thank you everyone for their kind and wonderful comments on the story. I have tried to address some of the issues brought up about the story here.

Happy reading!

“Mother?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“One thing I still don’t understand. Why didn’t Celest protect you better?”

“Protect, Mistress?”

“I’ve been able to take so many of hers. So easily. So quickly. I didn’t even have to think about it. Shouldn’t she have put up better defenses?”

“Mistress always put up the best defenses in all of us.”

Throughout the night, Amy fidgeted and whimpered around the other feline’s tongue, but her mind was elsewhere, swirling around the question she had waited so long to ask and what its answer meant.

Amy awoke and twisted in bed for a while, finger flitting across her clit, but she had orgasmed so many times in the night that though there was a tug and pull towards climax, her mind could easily resist from sheer mental exhaustion which the night’s rest had not cured. She held her tail up between her legs, covering her vulva, to keep her from touching herself any more. However, this was a mixed blessing, as when she stood and stretched, the fur on her tail tantalized and teased her entrance.

She stretched each muscle in turn from the top of her neck down her torso. Only upon having her head nearly touching the backs of her knees as she bent her spine did she realize that Bast was already gone. Back up to her statue no doubt. She heard a clicking sound outside the door and cracked it open, despite still being completely naked. There was another noise, a hissing, and more rapid clicking. Amy’s eyes flitted to the clock, and she gasped. She lunged to her bed to pick up her robe and then lunged back out, dressing as she went. She ran down the hallway, into the lounge for the servants, where she, Jasmine, and a few others Amy did not yet recognize all sat around the television. She hoped she was not too late to catch her favorite program and hoped the others would let her watch. But they were watching the same program. She couldn’t wait. Her breath caught in her throat as it came on.

The screen flicked on, for a moment nothing but pure white.

Then a half hour had passed and Amy reached her hands up doing a long backstretch before she checked the clock. With another gasp she realized she had to get ready for the day, the rest of the servants were also stretching their muscles. All of them were equally relaxed by the morning work out, but all of them were already dressed, and Amy had on only her robe. Immediately the TV was shut off. She ran back to her room and through her shower, barely thinking of where she soaped and where she washed. She twice had to shampoo her hair because after doing it once she found herself unable to remember if she had done it already or not. She got out of the shower and dressed quickly in the latex maid outfit. Her moan as she fitted on the last glove caught her entirely off guard. She still wasn’t certain how much she liked Mannequin’s meddling. The side which loved the feel constantly battled the side which wanted her head left completely alone. Neither was winning, but then

, neither was giving an inch of ground.

She sneaked a peek up and down the hallway. No one else was there, and from what she could hear, no one else was even in their rooms anymore. Everyone else must have already left and started on their daily duties.

Amy flattened against the wall. Footsteps echoed through the passageway, coming from the entrance to the servant’s quarters. Amy waited a moment more and then stepped full way out into the hall, pretending that she just exited her room. “Well, hello there,” she said.

“Hello,” came the bubbling reply, and Amy found her jaw nearly dropping. The vixen who had spoke stood about the same height as Jasmine and had the same basic fur pattern and smile; Amy would have had trouble trying to tell the two apart on a single glance, but this vixen oozed sensuality from every pore and coated herself with lust on every strand of fur.

The curves of her body were accentuated by the scant clothing she wore, which only threw each edge of her bust and hips into greater relief. Skintight latex coated her chest and crotch swimsuit style. But instead of nothing but pure black as Amy’s own clothes, these were pierced with rings and bangles, draping silk down her legs and belly. As she walked her rings and bangles clinked together, giving her the sound of a windchime, and the light bouncing off of them gave her waist, her bust, her flanks, and her sex the same glint that occupied her twinkling eyes. Everything was interconnected, but assymetrical, drawing the eyes around and around her body in long spirals. One could follow the silk up her arm, across her torso through a different color, then spiraling back down the opposite leg. She looked like a cyberpunk harem girl.

And it didn’t help the thudding bursts of blood rushing into Amy’s clit that on the vixen’s clothes were reliefs etched into the latex that sketched out the location of her sex and nipples. Amy gripped her tail and wrung it tight between her paws to take her mind off of her sex. It didn’t work. She liked her tail getting tweaked.

“I said what’s your name?”

Amy shook her head to clear it. “Amy Renfield.”

“Oh, you’re the new maid! Sis was telling me all about you!”

“Sis?” Amy took a step forward and tried to discreetly read the collar around the vixen’s neck. It read, “Sister”. “So, you mean... Mistress?”

“Yeah, but she let’s me call her Sis, even though she owns me. Isn’t that awesome?” The vixen nearly bounced on the balls of her feet. Amy, if put to a guess, would have said she was 18 or 19 in body but maybe 14 or 15 in mind.

Amy nodded to sate the vixen and looked up and down the hallway. “Mistress told me that everyone was supposed to be dirtying up the hallways so that I would have lots of work to do, but it looks fairly clean in here.”

“That’s because we never let it get dirty in here. Everything outside looks like a tornado hit it, you know?” Sister gave out another burst of the bubbly laughter that made her bangles glint in the hallway’s light.

Amy sighed and caressed her temples with her forefingers.

“Hey, cheer up!” The vixen bounced right in front of Amy and slipped her arms around the maid’s latex sides. “You’ve got all week to work on it. It won’t be hard if you do a little bit each day.”

Amy’s hackles lifted and her head pulled back and away. She had confronted the owner of the mansion herself and the deity Bast, but this young girl disturbed her more than anything else yet. “You’re really... bubbly, you know that?”

“Oh, yeah, Sis was working on some stuff with me. Called it regrestion, I think. Age regrestion. You know what that is?”

“Yeah, I think so. How old are you, anyways?”

“Me?” The vixen’s eyes screwed up and a paw played with one of her brown locks. “I’m twelve, of course, silly!” she said in a flash and stuck out her tongue at the feline.

“And just how long have you been twelve?”

“Oh, I was eighteen yesterday!” The vixen giggled. “Sis says I’ll be eighteen again tomorrow, too, but I don’t want to go back. Do you want me to go back too?”

Suddenly the vixen was muzzle to muzzle with the feline, with the vulpine paws roaming down the latex corset to grip and massage the feline rear sensually, breast pressed to breast.

Amy smiled and tried her hardest not to stare down the vixen’s cleavage. “Well, no, I suppose that would be horrible.”

Sister jumped back, clapping and swishing her tail about madly. “Can you go talk to her? Maybe... maybe you can convince her to let me stay twelve a little more. I’d just totally love you for that!”

“Oh, well, why bother asking her?”

The vixen suddenly frowned. “Sis would want me to ask. That’s what I’m supposed to do as a good pet to my Mistress.”

“Yes, but if you ask her, she’ll probably say no. And you really want her to say yes, don’t you?”

The vixen fidgeted with her clothes, which made Amy’s sex melt inside. She could see the tiny gears turning in the vixen’s head. “Yes, I do... But I don’t want to disobey either. That would be bad, and I don’t want to be a bad girl.”

Amy slid forward, wrapping herself up to the vixen the same way the vixen had wrapped her up not long before. “Why not when you’re already such a naughty girl.”

The vixen giggled, all apprehension disappearing in a moment. “I’m not naughty at all!” She winked coyly and spun halfway, curling her tail up invitingly.

“Well how naughty are you really? Naughty enough to want to be twelve for another few days?”

The vixen giggled and drew a finger down her torso from neck to sex, weaving back and forth slightly. “Maybe?”

“Well, I won’t do it for free, you...”

Amy wasn’t able to say “know”, for the vixen’s muzzle pressed against hers, one paw gliding over her hip and another gripping a latex-covered breast. Amy swore in her own mind. Sister, she thought, had the mind of a twelve year old all right, but the libido of an 18 year old male.

Amy responded to the touch with caresses of her own, fingers slipping under the latex swimsuit and stroking under the reliefs of the vixen’s nipples. The other female murred deeply at the caress.

Amy broke the kiss, purring. “That’s a very good girl. Come back to my room and wait there. I have one thing I need to do quickly and then I will return to help you.”

The vixen bounced her way into Amy’s room, bangles clinging cheerfully. Amy waited to hear the click of the door and then ran down the hallway to check on the rest of the manor.

It was a mess. Every room was destroyed with stains, garbage, unsorted books, even toilet paper. Amy bit her lips, wondering how on earth she would be able to clean it all, so she decided to be as quick as possible with Sister. She saw no one else around and on her way back to her room, bumped into Jasmine. “Mistress!” the vixen called.

Amy smiled. Jasmine wasn’t dumb. She would only have called her Mistress if it were safe. “What’s up, dear? Where is everyone?”

“Oh, Mistress is making a business call in town and took most everyone with her. She won’t be back until 7 o’clock or so, maybe later.”

“Good girl. I saw Sister earlier. Who else is here still?”

Jasmine shuddered, unable to speak for a moment as her eyes rolled in her head. “I—well, let’s see. There’s myself, you, Sister, Midnight down in the stables, Mannequin, and Bast and Goddess of course.”

“Can you start cleaning for me? I have some business to attend to with Sister.”

“Of course, Mistress, though I’ll need a bit of time for my own chores first.”

Amy smiled and petted the muzzle of the vixen. “Thank you dear.”

The vixen nearly melted under the loving attention shown her and she bowed quickly away. Amy, however, felt as though she had taken a punch to the gut.

She was just using the vixen who had nothing but the highest opinion in the world of her new mistress. Of course she would clean for her Mistress. She would do anything for her Mistress. She’d carry rock slabs up steep hills to build the pyramids of Gaza, if her Mistress commanded it. True, the vixen liked being used, but was this the way she liked it? How was Amy to know if this was what the vixen really wanted and how much of the vixen’s happiness was natural and how much was given to her by the feline? She could not think of a way to answer the questions, though they spun in her head all the way back to Sister.

She pushed open the door to her room and her mind cleared in an instant. There was Sister, lying back on the bed, resting on her side, legs stretched out as thought completely bored, and yet she also had her bra pushed up and her panties pushed down so that all the things private about her were now bare. Her paw was even slowly roving over her clit.

Amy gaped a moment then jumped into the room and slammed the door behind her. She knew no one should have been there to see her, but Amy still didn’t like the thought of being watched over her shoulder. Sister, on the other hand, looked as happy as could be to see Amy, and she completely forgot all about her masturbation.

“I was hoping you’d come back soon! I was getting so bored.”

Amy smiled weakly. “Don’t have much shame do you?” she asked, gesturing to the vixen’s open wet crotch.

The vixen shrugged. “No. But then, most around here don’t. I bet you won’t if you stay here long enough.”

Amy thought the vixen was more right than she knew but didn’t mention anything. Instead she went to the desk and started rooting through the drawers. “Does Mistress mind if we light up candles in here?”

“Well, no, but how’s that going to help me stay twelve?”

Amy grinned and took out a large candle, setting it in the middle of the desk and scooting the light desk closer to the bed. “Just get comfortable and watch the candle.”

Amy struck a match and held it to the candle wick before joining the vixen sprawled out on the bed, eyes locked on the candle, belly down, arms propping up the head and muzzle, tail swishing from side to side.

“You like it?” Amy asked. “I’ve always found candles to be one of the best ways of opening up the mind.”

She murred in pleasure. “And it smells good too.” The vixen’s feet lifted up into the air.

Amy thought for only a moment, then let her tongue guide her thoughts. “Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I feel just like water you know?”

“Oh, I know! And then you can just glide around the pillows and sheet. All my muscles just go waaaaaaaaahhhh.” She squirmed a bit to emphasize her point.

Amy smiled. “Yes, but it feels even better if you don’t move.”

“Really?” The vixen tried it for a little while, staying as motionless as she could, but soon she was squirming again. “It’s not working!”

“It is. It just takes time. Try it. Relax.”

The vixen girl nodded and settled down into the sheets. Amy found it hard not to imagine how her clit and nipples were rubbing in against the soft, satin fabric, becoming more aroused with each passing moment.

Amy shut her eyes tight. She wanted to bang her head against something, but that was no way to force her mind to focus, not with the girl next to her trying to slide into trance. “Yeah,” she said, as soon as she opened her eyes again. “That’s how you do it. You just relax and don’t try to do too much. It helps it you try to clear your head too.”

“I’m feeling it,” the vixen said. “I really am. But what’s the candle for? I just really want to be twelve again...”

Amy gently shushed her before continuing. “The candle is for the next step, because after you relax, you need to deepen. So just watch the candle as it is right now. What is the substance of the flame? It’s ethereal, barely present for a moment.”

“Yeah...”

“Well, all you have to do is become like that flame. Don’t try to. Just do what I say and follow my instructions. Let your eyes unfocus, but keep your attention on the flame itself. See how it flickers and wavers, just like your eyelids, just like your attention.”

The vixen’s eyelids blinked, her eye unfocused beneath them.

“Good, be just like the flame. Your muscles and bones as light as air, your thoughts disappearing into smoke.”

Though her words were calm, Amy had begun to shake and quiver, her leg muscles twitching. She had to breathe deeply so as not to rock hard and bump Sister out of trance. She didn’t let her train of thought continue, but it was there, consuming her subconscious.

“Now,” Amy asked, “is that better?”

There was only a slight movement of the vixen’s muzzle up and down.

“Yes, nothing but flame, your body is. Unable to think, unable to move, unable to focus on anything but my voice.”

The vixen’s eyes closed completely.

Amy held out her paw behind the flame. “Open your eyes. See where the flame is now, in my hand, in my control.”

“In your control...” the vixen murmured.

“Yes, the flame is in my control. You are in my control. Aren’t you the flame?”

“Yes,” the vixen mumured again.

Amy drew her hand closer to her own face and the vixen’s eyes tracked her towards the feline’s face.

“See, watch what happens when I breathe over the flame. The flame flickers, caressed, pleasured and comes back stronger than ever.” Amy blew over her empty palm, but in the eyes of the vixen, she was breathing over the flame. Sister shuddered in pleasure. She was truly the flame, heat spread over her entire body as though she had been ignited.

“And I can also make the flame disappear, and when I do, you will be completely blank. So empty and ready for me to mold. But you can always come back when the flame is reignited. Isn’t that right?”

The vixen nodded slightly.

Amy started to clench her hand together, threatening to squelch the flames, and soon, she did. The light in Sister’s eyes simply went out.

“Are you blank? Are you obedient? Are you completely mine?”

The vixen nodded to all three.

Amy’s leg gave a violent jerk. She bit her lip praying that Sister had not felt it. The vixen’s eyes were as dim as ever though. Amy breathed a sigh of relief and continued, “You want to be twelve for another day don’t you? But I can’t simply make you twelve for another day. Celest would find out and simply change you back. But if instead, Celest were a pet or slave herself, she’d have to let you continue being twelve. Now, don’t you think Celest would make a very good slave? Especially if that gets you what you want?”

The vixen shuddered a moment and then nodded.

“Then why not become mine? I’ll take Celest and force her to let you be twelve as long as you like. Do you like that idea?”

“What am I saying. Of course you like that idea. You adore that idea, don’t you?”

The vixen nodded.

“Then become mine and be mine completely. Become my slave, and renounce Celest as you Mistress.”

“I am yours,” the vixen said. “I renounce Celest.”

“Good girl,” she said, and the vixen had a brief paroxysm of pleasure, her paw naturally drifting to her sex even in her deep trance.

Amy, on the other hand, was nearly crying. She forced herself to be calm, to shove the tears away. “Now, when you awaken you will go to Jasmine and request the completion of your training in my servitude but for now... show me to the stables and Midnight.”

The girl stood up and mindlessly led her new Mistress down the halls of the manor, downstairs, appearing like she was going to visit Mannequin, but she took a turn midway there and lead her even farther below into a series of pens, just like a barn-style stable made beneath the house.

Amy was impressed by the girl’s lack of attention to her surroundings. She was deeper in trance than the feline had believed possible at first. She wasn’t seeing anything, but was guiding by memory. She stumbled several times over left over trash that had been thrown into the middle of the hallway, but had thankfully remained deep in trance.

Amy also noticed that the girl had made no motion to cover up her nipples or sex. So as soon as they had arrived in the stables, she whispered, “Awake!” into the fox’s ear and watched her spring awake. She fought back the growing welt in her throat, the tears in her eyes, and the twitch in her leg, and requested that the new slave get training from her sisters.

Sister reacted as though a bolt of lightning had struck her sex. She moaned in pleasure and tumbled towards the door with an “I’ll let you be, I need to go get trained!”

Amy fell to her knees after the vixen had disappeared out of sight. She was staring at her hands with shock. “Defenses? They have defenses? I took her without thinking about it. Just what the hell am I?” She looked through every square inch of her fur, looking for some trace of magic, but none could be seen. Then again, magic was magic in part because its causes were not seen. Was she really just that good? Could she just take as she pleased, because her personality was so trusting or because she had magic flowing through her body? Or were they so conditioned that they simply fell under no matter who tranced them? She had told the vixen to go completely blank. That might have meant perfectly suggestible to her. Still, the vixen had reached that stage all too easily as well.

Amy’s brain flailed, running in circles. No matter which way she tried to consider it, the whole situation seemed wrong. She wanted to just curl up on the floor and sob until someone returned to take her to her bed and tuck her in and kiss her goodnight. She missed that feeling so much, which was odd, since normally it was hard to miss what one never had.

She couldn’t just give up. If she did that, then Celest would learn what had happened and hunt her down. The glare that the black feline could inflict told Amy enough of what happened to those who displeased the Mistress of the mansion. Mother, Sister, and the others were safe. They might just get a visit to the dungeon at Velvet’s whim for being taken so easily. Amy would not be so lucky.

But could she still go on? Could she still capture and take. Yes, she told herself. yes, if only to make them happy. She could not do this for herself. She had to do it for them, all for them.

That conclusion reached, she stood with a smile and turned to the stables. There was very little in here at the moment but for a few horses and places that looked designed for long term pony play with subs. The only unique thing in the whole place was a taur standing in the far pen.

The taur was as black as midnight, hence her name, Amy guessed. Her upper body, from the hips on, was feline, just like Celest’s or Amy’s was, but beneath that, it was feral. She had four limbs on her lower body, and her body was slung out like a horse’s, but instead of dappled white or brown, and instead of hooves and a brush for a tail, Midnight had more of that pure black fur, paws, and a regular feline tail. She appeared to be fully female, but upon closer inspection, Amy saw that the taur was likely hermaphroditic but had been altered somehow. She had a patch of off-color fur just where a sheath should have been.

Outside of that she was a fairly ordinary taur, a little less well built but perhaps that was to enhance her female qualities.

Amy watched the taur for a moment, but the feline body made no move. She called out the taur’s name, nothing. She clapped her hands, and nothing still. She finally reached out and snapped her fingers right by the taur’s ears. The panther taur bolted upright, purring softly.

Amy shuddered and watched the taur for a moment. It did not move much except to paw the ground. Occasionally it purred and looked at Amy, but most of all it acted just like a normal taur, an odd blend of atavistic equine and feline behaviors.

“Are you Midnight?” Amy asked.

The taur only turned her head towards her and took a single step forward.

Well, damn, Amy thought, it’s hard to trance someone who doesn’t have any language recognition.

Amy thought for a moment then looked up into the taur’s eyes. “Can you understand me?” She asked, but again was only answered by a horse’s snort.

Damn again! Amy paced back and forth, wondering how to take the taur under her wing as well, when she noticed that the taur wore a second piece of jewelry beyond the collar, a decorated horse’s bit in her mouth. Amy gathered up her courage and leapt into the pen with her. The taur jolted and Amy backed up against the door wall. “You’re just doing this for her, just doing it for her, Amy,” she said softly to herself.

Amy’s heart caught in her throat as she worried the taur might try to trample her while acting like a feral. She made soft cooing noises, and that seemed to soothe the taur’s body, thankfully. She stepped forward and reached out to stroke the taur’s forearms and slowly worked her way up to the bit in her mouth, loosening the straps and pulling it out.

In a flash the taur grew more animated. Midnight stretched heavily, cricking her neck, actually making full use of each finger on her hands since as a feral taur she did not, and finally looked at Amy full on in the face. “Thank you... That’s been in there a while.”

Amy grinned. “You must be Midnight.”

“I am.” The taur massaged her sore jaw. “You must be the new maid I heard Jasmine and Sakura talking about.”

“I am as well,” Amy said, then quickly changed the conversation. “This bit transforms you from and to a feral?”

The taur popped neck a second time, moaning. “Oh wow, I needed that. And yes, the bit does that, so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t insert it.”

Amy smiled up to the taur and suddenly reinserted the bit into her mouth. There was a slight pause as the taur reverted, but then Amy pulled it back out again. Before the taur could recover, in the bit went, and in and out and in and out she inserted and removed until the taur was dazed and disoriented. “Deep, deep taur,” she said once, and the mighty taur flipped on her side and fell into a heavy trance. Amy smiled and tsked her with a finger. “Shouldn’t reveal too much like that, you naughty taur.” As soon as the words had popped out of her mouth she felt her conscience shove a dagger in her heart. That must have been very confusing, disorienting, maybe even painful for the taur. All this dominance was making Amy sick.

She knelt down beside Midnight and stroked the taur’s neck softly, whispering soft words into her ear, a mixture of coos and caresses. She praised the taur for falling into trance so easily, for obeying her triggers despite the confusion they caused. Amy smiled as she saw the taur become visibly much less tense. She deepened the trance then, pulling the taur down under her control. It took hardly any time before the taur was nodding her head to everything that was said.

Amy sighed. Two trances in under an hour. It was exhausting and she felt it down to her bones. She didn’t want to have to continue. She would have much rather have just left the job for Jasmine to do herself. She just did an overview, the same basic subjection to herself she had given Sister, and also the same order to seek out Jasmine for further training.

When she snapped her fingers, the taur was all love and compassion towards the feline, but Amy wanted nothing of it. She wanted none of any of that right then. She just wanted to go back up to her bed and sleep for another half a day, but of course, she couldn’t do that. She still had to give the impression she was working as a maid.

Amy sighed and stepped away from the stables, trudging up the stairs and leaving behind a very confused and worried taur. Amy barely stopped in to see Jasmine and order her to go down and train Midnight before she collapsed in the library. It looked horrible, and that only made her feel worse. She only had one thing she could do right now, clean, and so that’s what she did.

It took time for her to get into the rhythm of sorting books and throwing away papers, but as soon as the rhythm clicked, she found herself enjoying the work. She didn’t notice the hours flying by, and whenever she felt herself becoming conflicted by her thoughts, she simply focused on her work again. Though it made her arms tired, it eased the tensions that floated around in her mind. She no longer felt like she needed to sleep through the day, though a nice massage would have done wonders for her.

The only times that were lasting and hurtful were when Jasmine came in to visit with her. Each time her heart broke in pieces, but she wouldn’t let Jasmine see a tear. Amy realized she was wrecking this household, turning mother against daughter, sister against sister, friend against friend. It made her hate herself deep inside. So she was again glad when she heard the voice of Mistress on the intercom summoning Jasmine away.

Amy put the last of the papers in order, and stepped outside of the room to greet the incoming Celest. She knew the panthress would be happy to see the library cleaned, and that’s all that mattered to her right then. She didn’t need the ego boost of watching Celest herself inspect the room. She had done a good job, she knew it, and she was, for once in several days, happy with herself.

Celest, however, ignored her presence in the foyer and called to Jasmine. “I hope dinner is ready.”

Jasmine’s reponse came floating through the air, light and happy. “Of course, Mistress. Almost done.”

The panthress smiled and, with the shadows wrapping tightly about her, ascended to her room. Amy slipped to the stairs and followed Celest up, knocking at the closed doors when she arrived.

Celest’s voice returned as much the opposite of Jasmine’s. Hers was cold and irritated. “Enter.”

Amy opened the doors and kneeled upon entering. “Sorry for intruding, Mistress. I just wanted to report in once you returned and see how I might serve you.”

The panthress was seated in a large, post armchair. Shadows wrapped about her body and bubbled or slithered across her fur like snakes. She did not move.

“Mistress?”

A pair of ice blue orbs shot open, and Amy froze in place. The gaze locked onto her, ensnared her eyes, split her in two, saw right to her core. Then it suddenly softened. “I’m sorry, Amy. I only ever get a migraine from dealing with fools, and I had a day stocked full of them today.”

“Do you have some medication?”

“In the cabinet.”

Amy bit her lip. She had no idea what cabinet Celest referred to, but somehow she also knew to go into the bathroom, to open up the mirror, and to take two tablets from the white canister behind it. Her mind almost shut down at that. Celest was putting maps in her head now. And if she could put maps in, why not impulses of any kind?

Amy stood up quickly. She could only hope that Celest could only change minds, not read them, and either way if she waited there, confused as a kitten, Celest would ask why. No, she stood, straightened her latex skirt, gasped as the latex caressed her sex softly, bit her lip, and made her way into the bathroom to open up the mirror cabinet.

She was surprised though: there were no white bottles inside. There were, but none which looked like the one she had imagined or thought she had imagined. “It’s in the orange pharmaceutical bottle on the top shelf,” Celest called, and Amy breathed a sigh of relief. She was tired and scared and completely exhausted, and that was why her mind was making up things. She needed another good night’s sleep. This time without Bast.

She pulled the bottle of pills down and emptied two into her hand and double-checked the label to make sure that was the right amount. There was a simple glass cup sitting next to the sink. She filled it and returned with glass in one hand and pills in the other, standing to the side of Celest as she offered them both to the panthress, her tail flitting expectantly.

As Celest reached out to take the items, the shadows peeled away from her hands as though they had a zipper running across her fingertips. Amy had yet to have an up close and personal look at the panthress’ paws and here they were, black-furred and silky, with ebon pads beneath and sharp, silver-painted claws at the tip. The shadows retracted about her paws and the other items as she drew away, a soft glow emanating from the blackness for a moment from the cup.

“Mistress...?”

The panthress’ voice returned calmly. “I have made enemies, Amy. While I consider the defenses of this mansion quite formidable, I don’t see the reason in not taking such a precaution, especially when my room is left unattended all day.” The glow returned again on the pills and then both were consumed. “Thank you, pet,” she said.

Amy blinked. “Pet?” Her eyes danced about in their sockets, wondering if it had been a slip of the tongue or... something else. She tried to shrug it off but found it hard to do so.

The panthress chuckled, and Amy swore she could see the razor-sharp whiteness of her teeth glinting through the shadows.

Amy continued standing, thinking about what that smile meant for herself. Was she going to be taken as a pet, as a sub, as a slave like the others? Sister had mentioned that everyone lost their inhibitions here after enough time. Would the same be true of her? Was the maid position merely a front to adjust her to one level of submission before taking her to the next?

Celest’s claws rapped the leather of her chair, sighing. “These damn things take too long to kick in. Amy, go see if you can help Jasmine set the table. You will serve dessert tonight.”

The sudden change in commands unnerved her, but Amy hastily replied, “Yes, Mistress!” She bowed and left, closing the door shut behind her. She felt much better. Down she went and instead of simply ordering Jasmine to do everything for herself as she could have, she took out the plates and silverware and set the table herself. It kept the pain threatening to overwhelm her down and out of the way.

Once dinner was set, Jasmine rang the bell and all the servants in the building rushed down to eat. Many of them Amy had met, but many more Amy had not yet met, but all of them welcomed her to the table and regaled her with welcomes, jokes, and stories. It was not until the second serving that Amy realized she had gone through the entire meal without one thought of dominance. These girls (for they were all girls) treated her like a long lost friend. She had never felt this good. Not in college, not with her family. It did not matter that she was here on a take-over mission or that she was here in a latex maid suit from a being who did who-knew-what to her mind. She was happy, truly happy.

The dinner concluded with a delightful two-tiered pudding that Amy served. As the girls enjoyed, Amy slowly brought her mind back around to other things, to her plan in particular. She noticed then that Celest had never joined the others for dinner. Nor had Mother. Celest had been interested in dinner when she arrived though, so Amy wandered back into the kitchen and pulled some of the leftovers onto two plates, adding a slight dollop of pudding. Then she bade the other girls farewell for the evening and wandered back out into the foyer and up to the master suite.

She raised her hand to knock, but Celest answered first, her voice accompanied by a deep murr. “Enter.”

Amy opened the door and held out to two plates. Celest was still seated in her chair, but Mother was straddling her lap, both hands held against her head and massaging the panthress’ temples. The vixen was insistent in her work. She wasn’t in any trance at all.

“You didn’t come down for dinner,” Amy said. “I thought I could bring you both up something. The dessert was very well liked.”

“I am fine.”

Mother dropped her hands into her lap. “Celest, you need to eat. It’s been a long day.”

“Mother, with this headache, I don’t think I could keep any of it down. You eat. I’ll have Amy help with my headache.” Her blue eyes swiveled to face the younger feline. “If she doesn’t mind.”

“I... don’t really know what to do, Mistress. Whatever makes you happy, I’d be willing to try,” she said. And she meant it, even the Mistress part.

“Continue the temple massage then.”

Amy greeted Mother warmly and handed her the plates, one of which the vixen left on a stand next to Celest’s chair and the other she took out with her, shutting the door behind her. Amy then slipped into the chair, kneeling with her legs spread around Celest’ thighs, the same way Mother had been sitting. She touched the tip of two fingers to each temple, wincing as her yellow fur disappeared into the shadows. The shadows had no real substance that she could feel. If she closed her eyes, she could imagine the shadows were not there at all and nothing impeded her view of the panthress, the wonderfully sexy panthress. She started to add some pressure and spin her fingers around in lazy circles. “Are you ok, Mistress?”

“Just trying to relax,” she said, and the panthress’ voice drizzled out as she began to purr.

“I know the feeling,” Amy found herself saying. “Had some bad memories coming back to haunt me today.”

“Do you want to talk about them?”

“No, Mistress, I’d rather not, if that’s ok? I’m feeling much better now anyways, now that I’m serving you.”

Celest smiled, but for once Amy did not sense the predatory glare that had normally appeared when the panthress’ teeth showed. “Amy, I take good care of all of my servants. If you have a problem, talk with me.”

“No, no. It’s something that needs to be done on my own.”

“Very well.” Her words did not end the conversation, instead they seemed to beckon Amy to say more.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Continue, pet.”

Amy barely registered the title she had been called again, since she noticed with a good deal of shame that their brief conversation had made her forget all about the massage. She fumbled for a moment before resuming the rotation of her fingers. Soon, the panthress’ purrs filled the entire room, throbbing as deeply as her heartbeat.

Amy smiled weakly and let her palms also rotate in small circles, lifting and caressing the skin of the skull. As she massaged, she let her eyes traverse her Mistress’ form. Even wrapped in shadows though it was, she still could not help but admire it; perhaps the shadows themselves added to her beauty.

“Do you like it here, Amy?” Celest asked suddenly.

“I have found my time quite enjoyable so far, Mistress,” Amy replied. “I really like the other servants. I have a feeling they may become better friends than anyone I knew in college.”

Celest smiled at that, her teeth showing themselves again without the threatening edge. “Good.”

Amy hesitated a moment and shifted in her seat. “Mistress... might I see you without these shadows to hide you?”

“No, you may not.”

Amy bowed her head, quickly saying, “Yes, Mistress. Then is there any other way in which I may serve you?”

“You are doing fine as it is.” The panthress stretched a bit and rested back further in the chair, forcing the other feline to scoot forward. “How did the cleaning go?”

“Well, Mistress. The library is back in good shape, and part of the foyer too, as I’m certain you noticed on entering.”

Amy allowed herself to smile at that. She may not have liked the cleaning very much, but she was still quite proud of it.

However, Celest punctured that bubble with only five words: “I was not paying attention.” The panthress then ruffled the pair of shadow-covered wings on her back.

Amy glanced to both of them. “I see, Mistress. Perhaps you’d like to take a look around the library later when you are feeling better?”

The panthress actually laughed at that. “I will, Amy, don’t worry.”

Amy nodded and bit off any more words she wanted to say, focusing on the massage she gave. Since Celest spoke no more, Amy let her mind wander as she caressed the head of her Mistress. She took in that beautiful form as best she could, trying to memorize as many details as the shadows would allow.

The panthress caught her gazes and asked, “What are you thinking of?”

“Of you,” she said, gasping as soon as the words were out of her mouth. “I’m sorry Mistress,” she hastily responded. “I just... still really do want to see what you look like without the shadows.”

“What else? I heard an ‘and’ not spoken.”

Amy sighed. “I honestly don’t know, Mistress. I’m sorry.”

A momentary haze clouded her mind, but she quickly shook it off and resumed massaging, since again their conversation had made her stop. But soon her paws seemed to fidget along the sides of the panthress’ head. “I’m sorry, Mistress, but I don’t know what to do. I’m not very good at massages.”

“You can continue elsewhere,” the panthress said, carrying a definite mark of irritation.

Amy blinked. Her mind locked up for a moment before jumpstarting, forcing her up and around the panthress to stand behind her, putting her hands on the panthress’ head and starting to ease them down, working slowly, a few inches a minute, kneading every muscle and gasping a bit when she found that Celest had already doffed her shirt, with apparently no bra underneath. She was biting her lip in anticipation wondering if her Mistress was similarly undressed beneath. She hardly dared breathe for worry that the motion would stir the latex over her body and over her sex and force a moan from her, her thoughts filled with images of the sexy panthress hiding beneath the layer of shadows.

She reached the wings and caressed them up and down, feeling feathers under her touch. The wings sank and the panthress purred as Amy half-massaged half-petted her lower back. Then she got to the waist line, and there was nothing there. Amy had to stifle and squelch every naughty thought in her head lest her scent betray her to Celest.

“Amy.” Celest’s voice cut through her concentration, but also through the train of thoughts. “It’s late. You should head to bed if you expect to be up early tomorrow.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She went to the door and turned around, looking to the panthress resting there. “Goodnight.”