The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement—chapter 6

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

My apologies for the continued delay in completing this story. There’s only one more chapter to go in this saga. I hope you have all enjoyed and are looking forward to the finale. Yes, there will be more sex in the final one. This chapter needed to have more forward motion and less distraction however.

Amy sighed. The feeling of her latex suit was gone now, replaced by itchy fabric and stuffy linen. She felt like she could barely breathe in these clothes even though she knew she had worn them all her life before coming to Celest’s mansion. Either way, she was hot, and she was exhausted. The mansion was clean and well before Celest’s deadline. She still had two more days, but every floor and banister had been scrubbed to a polished shine. There was simply nothing left to do. Amy was simultaneously glad and sad.

Jasmine took Amy’s hand and helped her out of the car. The moon had risen high in the night sky and only a few shops on the street were still open. One in particular, though, was bustling despite the late hour. It looked like a simple, single story strip mall, but all the windows were blackened, and only one sign showed the way inside. It read “Celestial Bodies” in bright neon letters. Amy barely suppressed a snicker.

Jasmine walked straight up to the entrance and gestured for Amy to follow, which the feline did, though in short shuffling steps to keep her sex from becoming too irritated from the cloth.

Jasmine pushed open the door, and Amy fell silent, all sensation of the fabric forgotten, as she saw the interior of the building.

From the entrance the stairs descended one floor into a massive open area, with all the noise and light of a casino and all the activity of a wrestling match. A massive bar stretched through the entire floor, extending out spider-like into the center of the floor. Dancers clad in nothing more than a thong and bra danced along the bar, just ahead of bartenders and their drinks.

Along the front wall were cages which raised and lowered, and the furs within danced or teased or made love to one another to wild cheers. At the very center of the floor was a single platform, with five poles, benches, even an x-brace. There were at least twenty dancers and well more than a hundred patrons. According to Jasmine, this was a slow time of day.

Just as Jasmine and Amy entered, another figure came on stage, jewel bedecked and gold adorned, a vixen smiling to everyone as a spotlight shone on her. The rest of the lights dimmed and she gripped the main pole on the center stage, starting to twirl around it so quickly that her body was a blur of gold, fur, and jewelry. Her thighs wrapped about the pole in the center of the stage. It looked quite cold from the outside, and from the reactions of the vixen with her sex squeezed against it, it felt even colder than it looked. The vixen arched backwards, showing off a pair of breasts that would have put any in Celest’s mansion to shame. The nipples on each were fully erect.

She gripped the pole a bit harder and gave a kick with one of her paws, setting herself spinning about it. She writhed and arched, giving an impressive show to the entire room. All attention was focused on her, and on the impressive moans and whines that issued from her mouth.

Time seemed to speed up. Everyone was entranced by the figure spinning on the pole. But all too soon, the spinning vixen slowed, her moans becoming the dominant noise in the room. With a crash of cymbals (there had been music playing all along, though no one had noticed), her body hugged the pole, and her arms reached high overhead. She arched backwards and spread her legs. Everyone leaned in. The pole, which had been sparkling clean as she came on stage, was now soaked with the juices of her sex.

The applause continued even as the vixen stood up for her bow, completely naked but for her jewelry. “That’s Dazzle,” Jasmine said, “easily Mistress’ best dancer.”

“Appropriately named,” Amy muttered, trying not to focus on her sex now for other reasons.

“Yes, Mistress did a very good job with her.”

“Ah, so is this how Mistress makes all of her income?”

“No, certainly not her only means, but one of her better ones and it does serve multiple uses. Namely it allows many of her pets to live quite opulently and also to do what they love second most.” Amy knew what they all loved first and foremost. “There are plenty of safeguards. So, for example, this is a look but don’t touch place. One can actually rent out anyone here for dances or even more intimate pleasures, but anyone who wants any touching needs a full background check and disease test.”

Amy was impressed. She knew by now that Celest took good care of her pets, but had no idea the extent to which she did. “Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to get Dazzle for a private engagement?”

“Depends. She offers discounts to friends or those she likes, but otherwise, it’s far more than I even care to think about.”

Amy shuddered softly, imagining getting the incredible vixen to herself for a while. “Mistress has a taste for vixens, doesn’t she?”

“Oh yes. She thinks we look far more beautiful than any other species.”

“I can see why.”

Jasmine churred at the praise and led Amy around the side of the room, to the bar where many furs were now relaxing after the show. With a single flick of her hand, the bar opened up and permitted both to enter, and from there they followed the curve of the bar out of the room and into the bowels of the building, complete with individual dressing rooms for every dancer. One had “Dazzle” printed neatly on the door.

“So she’s the one we’re here for?” Amy asked, looking over her shoulder to the vulpine. “I hope you know what you’re doing.”

Jasmine held up a single CD. “I put Sakura, Terra, and my skills all together to make this.” Sakura, a black-furred vixen Amy had taken two days ago. Terra, a shape-changing dragoness, she took yesterday. Both, Amy knew, were quite intelligent. With all the work the feline had been doing recently, it felt so good to just let some of her latest recruits work on the next step of her takeover. “It should program all the dancers here to obey you instead of Celest.”

“All the dancers? They’re all hers?”

“Celest does not let anyone work for her unless they are willing to submit to her.”

Amy shuddered, wondering what that meant for herself. The thought was dispelled as Jasmine rapped on the door twice.

“Coming!” cried a voice from inside and Dazzle herself answered the door a moment later.

Amy was disappointed. She had hoped to glance again on the vixen’s great nakedness, but the vixen had changed into a simple pair of slacks and a tee, relaxing and watching a movie in between performances it looked like.

“Oh, hello Jasmine! And you, you’re Amy, yes? Mistress has told me about you.”

Amy blushed. She didn’t particularly like the thought of her being talked about. Thankfully, she didn’t need to speak. Jasmine did that for her.

“Dazzle, started on your daily training yet?”

“I haven’t yet, Jaz, why?” Amy couldn’t help but stare at the vixen’s chest. Dazzle might not have been dancing but she still had the same sensual energy running through her veins.

“Mistress made a new CD.” Jasmine held out the jewel case.

Dazzle’s eyes went wide. She might as well have been a child in a candy store. “Oh, let me see it, please!” She reached out to snatch it, but Jasmine withdrew her hand and then slid, along with Amy, into the room. “You have to be quiet if you want that.”

Dazzle’s eyes were fixed on the jewel case, which Jasmine opened as slowly as she could muster, and Amy nearly melted at the look of pure need on the other vixen’s face. “Now, you have to promise to be nice.”

Dazzle dropped to her knees, whimpering softly, nuzzling against the other vixen’s hips.

Jasmine laughed. “Oh, you don’t need to do that, just promise you won’t try to yiff me behind my back this time.”

Amy rolled her eyes. She would have very much liked to have been yiffed by the now kneeling female, behind her back, in front, any way the vixen had in mind. Maybe if she held the CD just beyond reach. But it was too late. Jasmine popped open a CD player on the other vixen’s vanity, tossing the CD that was in there in the trash and sliding the other CD in. Dazzle grabbed the player and flopped into a big cushioned chair, flicking the play button. A moment later she seemed to wilt. Her body simply sunk into the chair and her eyes grew vacant.

“Mind-melting,” Jasmine explained. “Celest found it or invented it or something. It’s a specific set of frequencies designed to put the brain in a near catatonic state. I think maybe we’ve been conditioned to react to it better, but I don’t know that for certain. In any case, Dazzle right now is completely suggestible. Tell her she’s a horse and she’ll start neighing.”

Amy blinked. “Do I...?”

Jasmine shrugged, “Like I said, I don’t know what does it myself. But if ever you need to hack a CD, always skip the first track. That’s what Celest does. Everything after that is simple conditioning. Well, not on this one. We wanted to make doubly sure that it worked so we put the mind-melter on all the tracks.”

Amy watched the seated vixen as she stared into nothingness. Her mouth was open as though she wanted to speak, but nothing came from her but a small dribble of drool. God, she still wanted to feel that tongue on her sex, but she knew that any time delayed was time Celest might realize something was wrong. “Allright, Jasmine, we’re done here. Let’s head back quickly.”

“Yes, Mistress” the vixen replied. Before leaving though, she left behind a stack of CDs on the vixen’s vanity, each with a species designation written across the top. Dazzle was so far under her eyes didn’t even flick towards the motion of either body leaving. She had no thoughts, no will, just the voice that echoed in her mind.

Once back in the car Amy looked to Jasmine. “What kind of training did you give her on the CD?”

“We decided on instinctual reinforcement, putting you into a dominant position in her mind. In this case an alpha.”

“But isn’t she a fox, not a dog?”

“Yes, but the instincts are similar enough that it should still work. Actually we worked on hitting that point home in the CD that it probably wouldn’t matter what species she is, she’ll believe she’s a canine and you’re her alpha.”

Amy fidgeted in her seat. She didn’t like the thought of being an alpha. It was such a canine thing. But then, she thought of being where Dazzle was, body slack, eyes open, just obeying the voice in her head telling her to obey.

“Mistress?”

Amy snapped forward. “What? Where?”

Jasmine furled her eyebrows then kissed the feline on her cheek. “Are you ok, Mistress?”

“I’m fine.”

“You’re horny is what you are, and tense. I know how to take care of that.”

Amy groaned as the vixen’s paw slid under her pants. The touch of itching fabric was replaced by teasing claws and thin fur dancing around her vulva. Jasmine wasted no time, sliding her finger deep inside the waiting sex, her lips curling about the feline’s and pulling her into a deep kiss, all the tension and stress melting from Amy’s body only to be returned quickly as the fingers plowed into her again and again. She grunted into the kiss which didn’t end. She moaned, she hugged and clutched. When climax hit her, it was as though walls broke down and she just wanted to fall asleep there in the vixen’s arms. “Mother,” she said, looking up to the driver. “Would you mind taking the drive home slow?”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Amy smiled and pulled the vixen beside her into another kiss, shrugging her clothes off and returning the favors which Jasmine had given her. Her rough tongue tickled the lips, breasts, and sex of her slave. Her moans and squeals sounded better than the finest orchestra. When at last Jasmine had been reduced to nothing more than a broken record repeating, “Oh, oh, oh!” Amy happily licked the juices that spilled from her sex. They spent the remainder of the trip locked in each other’s embrace, the warmth of their sexes eased up against each other, their muzzles resting against one another, chest to chest, leg to leg, arm within arm.

Then they were home, and Amy was left alone in the foyer. All the other servants had their chores to attend to, but Amy had completed hers. She had passed the test. She could be a maid.

But now there was no point in it anymore. Everyone was hers. Everyone in the mansion. Soon everyone at the club. All that was left was Celest.

Amy wandered up the stairs to the servant’s quarters, moving slow to watch the rainbows from the chandelier above dance across her yellow fur. Alongside her the other servants were running, smiles on their faces, cleaning, cooking, preparing, doing whatever it was they had to do. Only Amy wore a frown. She stripped down as she went so that by the time she reached her room she was completely naked. Sister came up behind her and gave her a big kiss on her cheek before returning to her duties. Amy was too stunned to react with anything more than a nod.

Inside her room she kicked the clothes into a corner and slid into her latex. The maid uniform clung tightly to her fur, like Jasmine’s warm hug. With nothing to do, she sat on the bed and waited, knees clutched to her chest and tail curled about her waist.

Somewhere in the house, the phone rang.

The voices which normally filled the mansion and made a constant white noise in everyone’s ears stopped. It simply faded away as though it had never been there. A single pair of footsteps ran through the house, up to the servant’s quarters, up to Amy’s room.

“Amy, it’s Mistress,” Jasmine’s voice came through the door.

Amy looked up and took the phone from the outstretched paw. “Hello?”

“Alpha?”

Amy blinked. “Celest, is that you?”

“Yes,” came the response. “Is that you, too, alpha?”

Amy held the phone to her shoulder, staring up at the vixen in the room. “She’s calling me alpha.”

Jasmine thought a moment. “She must have listened to the CD herself. Since we put the mind-melter on all tracks, then if she checked Dazzle’s CD…”

“She has all of Dazzle’s programming,” Amy completed. Her mind spun. She had put so much effort into taking Celest and her mansion, and yet, it turned out to be a simple accident that she got Celest herself. Amy’s heart had turned into a steady hum from beating so fast. She could barely speak into the phone again. “Yes, it’s me.”

“Do you have any orders, alpha?”

“C-come back to the mansion. I want to see you.”

Jasmine was gushing with joy as Amy hang up. “You did it. You finally did it. Everyone in the mansion now is yours.”

Amy sighed. “Jasmine, go to the others, tell them to go to their rooms.”

“Mistress?”

“That’s an order, Jasmine.”

Jasmine bowed. “I will. And we will obey. But are you ok?”

Amy shook her head and got to her feet, nearly falling because her legs refused to support her. “Go,” she said, looking up at the vixen. “Please, just go. I need to be alone.”

The vixen bowed again, this time silently. She left and Amy could hear her talking with the other girls shortly after. They all filed into their rooms, several passing by Amy’s still cracked door. Amy met each of their eyes. They were all frightened.

Once the last door had shut, Amy went down to the foyer. There were no sounds, no noises, except for the soft brush of her pads against the floor. Celest still had not arrived, so she took a seat on the foyer stairs, waiting.

She never expected what came through the door.

It was Celest, but it wasn’t her either. Gone were the clinging shadows and predatory stares. Instead, she was wearing a long gown of purest sky blue with a low cut neckline and a slit up both legs. Her ebony fur contrasted sharply with the dazzling white of her wings. The curves of her body showed in perfect relief, and they were perfect. Not the perfect of the perfect body, but perfect in that they were used by one who knew how they should be used. Like any masterpiece, the flaws (what ones Amy could see) only made her look all the more beautiful.

And her eyes, rich deep pools that seemed to swim about in her head. Everything was perfect, but it wasn’t Celest that stood there.

Celest wouldn’t have wagged her tail. Celest wouldn’t have flopped onto all fours and crawled over to Amy. Celest wouldn’t have licked her way up the latex stockings. Celest wouldn’t have been purring under her breath and whispering sweet praises of the feline before her.

“Stop,” Amy said, but the panthress continued to lap and praise and worship her.

“Please, stop.”

Celest stopped. She sat back on her haunches, tongue lolling out and panting.

“What did I do to you?”

Celest’s head tilted, looking up in confusion.

Amy reached out and cupped the feline’s muzzle. “I’ve destroyed everything here. This home, this family, now even you.” And with you, every reason for wanting you, she added silently. “Please, just go back to the way you were.” She kissed the tip of Celest’s nose.

“Back to what?”

“To the way you were.”

“I was something else?”

“You were and you are a great and powerful mistress.”

Celest barked in protest. “But I don’t want to be a mistress. I want to be yours, alpha. Just let me serve, I promise I’ll be good.” The feline slid in closer, pawing at Amy’s arms.

“No, I want you the way you were.”

“Please? I promise I’ll serve you however you desire”

“Let go.”

“I just want to be a good servant for you.”

Amy tugged a bit harder, sliding up the stairs. “Let go,” she said with more insistence.

“Just give me a chance, please.”

“I said let go!” Amy wrenched her hands away, striking the other feline across her muzzle. She scrambled a few steps up the stairs and looked back. Celest was standing, but with her head held against her chest. Blood was leaking from her nose and staining the pure blue dress she wore. Tears, too, were falling into puddles on the floor.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” Amy said. And then she ran.

She didn’t know where to run. There were no safe places left. She first ran up the stiars, but that only led to Celest’s room. She ran back down and into the library, and from there into the servants quarters, and from there down into the stables, and from there out into the countryside, running until her legs gave out and she curled up at the base of an oak tree, sobbing.

Amy kept her eyes firmly shut and tried to curl in against herself as another approached. Whoever it was knelt beside her and put a comforting paw on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, alpha. That was my fault.” The touch was soft and comforting, not as needing as it had been shortly before. “Just tell me what you want.”

“I want you back as you were.”

“Really?”

Amy looked at the panthress. “Please, just go back.”

It took little more than a second. Celest’s wings snapped outwards with a crack of thunder, and the whole world seemed to darken. Celest stood, the shadows starting to crawl onto her body, enveloping her feet, legs, torso, chest, and head until her fur was again gone. All that was left were her eyes and her teeth.

Amy stumbled backwards, arms flailing. The other servants were all around her. They had appeared just as suddenly as the shadows. Jasmine, Sister, Mother, all of them, all staring at her. Amy fell to her knees, all hope lost. Arms wrapped around her, pulled her to her feet. She could not see where they were going. She could not hear any voices. All she knew was that she was going back uphill, back up to the mansion. She knew, as soon as she entered there, she would never leave again, not unless she was another of Celest’s slaves. She had been caught. All her efforts were for naught.

They passed through the foyer in silence, three pairs of arms hauling Amy’s limp form across the cold floor. Amy couldn’t see the rainbows anymore. They used to be so bright you could see them with her eyes closed, but not anymore.

She was taken into the dining room, made to sit down in one of the chairs. The arms left her, but she didn’t move. She didn’t need to see to know that the pair of sky blue eyes were watching her every move. Running wasn’t an option.

There was a clatter in the kitchen, Amy could catch the scents of something cooking, something with so much spice that whatever was being cooked was masked and diluted in the air. The arms returned to her, stripping off the latex until she was naked and then wrapping her in a thick fluffy towel. After ten minutes of waiting, the place in front of her was set and something steaming hot tantalized her snout just out of reach.

She opened her eyes.

Before her was a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and floating atop it were several noodles arranged to look like a smiling cat’s face, complete with whiskers. A cup of tea stood beside the bowl. Amy felt calmer just sniffing it.

“You were cold.”

On the opposite end of the long table was Celest. Her shadows had spread further so that they were lapping at the table and the chair she sat in like dark flames.

Amy heard a shuffle of movement to her left and saw Jasmine kneeling there, looking down at her feet. No one else was there. They were alone, the three of them.

Since no one spoke to give her instructions, Amy started to eat, feeling that it was the right thing to do. The bowl was drained in silence, though in the distance she could hear the other servants speaking. About what she didn’t know.

Her spoon had not touched the table again before Celest spoke. “Are you scared?”

“Yes,” Amy answered. She looked to the slave kneeling at her side and shuddered. “I… I don’t want to be a slave.”

“I think it is a little late for your wants. Don’t you?”

Amy nodded.

“I almost find it funny. I had never intended to have a maid, as you can see, I have plenty who would fill the role quite well. I had originally intended to hire an outside source to help screen potential new employees for… dangerous tendencies.”

Amy looked to her bowl, ashamed to meet the panthress’ gaze.

“It remains to be seen if I made a bad decision on that point. I, for one, never expected you to make it this far.”

“This far? You, you knew all along that I was planning to take you?”

“Yes. I knew as soon as Jasmine had returned from her interview. But enough of that. You will remember more when the time is appropriate.”

Amy shivered and clutched the towel tighter around her. The time would be appropriate to enslave her soon enough, she gathered. “What now?”

Celest leaned forward, her arms folding before her. “Jasmine will take you to your room.”

At that, the vixen stood, though she still refused to meet Amy’s eyes. Together they walked up around the back ways to the servant’s quarters, the naked but for a towel feline following after the fully dressed vixen. Amy only spoke once they had reached her room. “Jas, I’m sorry.”

The vixen spun around, her face contorted in anger. “Are you really? Or are you just scared of what Mistress will do with you?”

“I really am.”

Jasmine lowered her head. “I’m sorry too.”

Despite everything weighing on her, Amy laughed. “Sorry? What do you have to be sorry for? You didn’t try to take over the friends and servants of a powerful hypnodomme. You didn’t wreck their lives and turn them against each other. You didn’t manage to make the head of the house think she was a completely different species, and who knows what kind of issues that would have made.”

The vixen smiled. “No, but I helped you to do that. And that makes me feel just as bad.”

“Don’t, don’t feel bad at all. If you start feeling bad then that will only make me feel worse because I know that I am the cause of all of this.”

The smile on the vixen’s lips faltered and then disappeared completely. “You need your rest,” she said. “I will be seeing you soon.”

Amy slid into the room and let the towel fall to the floor, pulling her naked body into the covered. She felt like she could have closed her eyes and never opened them again. She was that tired. And for all she knew it wouldn’t be her that opened her eyes next. “Am I… Am I going to still be me when I wake up?”

“Will you still be you? Yes. The same you you are now? No. Amy,” Jasmine said, still standing in the doorway, “It’s time for you to remember.”

With that the vixen left the room, sliding the door shut behind her, leaving the feline to remember forgotten memories.