The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cellular

by RedHerring

MC, MF, FF, MM, NC,IN, BD, MA, EX

Chapter 1: Ellen

Steven was a technician at Promibase, Belgium’s largest mobile phone operator and obsessed by sex. His biggest dream was worldwide sexual debauchery and he was in the perfect place to execute his plan. In his free time he had been working on subliminal messages that he could distribute over the mobile network’s carrier-wave. The effect of his messages, an unsatisfiable craving for sex in everyone who would use their mobile phone.

It was during rush-hour on Friday the 13th that he uploaded the messages on to the network and the result were catastrophic.

Ellen was on the busy commuter train from Brussels to Ghent when she received a phone call from her mother Denise. The instant she picked up the phone she felt her pussy getting wet. No longer able to focus on the conversation with her mother, her hand slipped under her dress and she started stroking her panties. But it wasn’t enough, she lifted up her skirted, tore away her soaked panties and started pumping her cunt with three fingers.

The man using his phone in front of her also stopped mid sentence and pulled out his stiff cock. ‘Suck it’, he said to Ellen. She was happy to oblige. Her fiery red lips wrapped around his purple cock head and within seconds his dick disappeared almost completely.

When she looked around she saw a middle aged woman next to her. The woman had her tits out and was playing with her nipples inviting men to fuck her in every hole. It wasn’t long before she stripped completely, got down on all fours and presented her pussy and ass to all who wanted to use them.

Since they didn’t come quick enough she took one of her pumps and rammed the heel in to her pussy so hard she almost passed out. Yelling: ‘Somebody please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!’ she kept on pumping her own dripping cunt until her juices mixed with blood from the rough treatment she gave herself in the hope of getting off.

The men Ellen was sucking had shredded her shirt and bra so that he could pinch and twist her stiffened and enlarged nipples. Another approached her from behind and sat down naked on the bench. Effortlessly Ellen pushed her ass on his big hard dick and as she felt her asshole tear apart form it’s first ever penetration she got her first orgasm.

‘Fuck me’, she said to the first man. And so there she was with thorn clothes, sandwiched between two man, her pussy and ass filled by to cocks than seemed to be getting bigger and harder with every push and loving every moment of it, yearning for another mind-blowing orgasm.

At about the moment her ass got filled with a stream of cum and Ellen felt her pussy contracting it what would have become her fourth consecutive orgasm her train crashed in to a waiting train at the station of Liedekerke. The result, 85 dead and hundreds of wounded people. The reason of the crash after a phone call to traffic control the driver had been down on his knees, jerking off, shooting loads and loads of cum and forgetting that he was driving a train.

Ellen’s mother, unaware of her daughter’s fate, had also been affected by Steven’s devious scheme. As soon as she had used her cell phone her higher reasoning had completely shut down and all she could think of was sex. She was overwhelmed by urges she didn’t know she had and she couldn’t resist giving in to them.

So when her youngest daughter Sarah came home, unaware of the turmoil society was in as her battery was dead, she almost died of a heart attack when she saw the state her mother was in. Denise lay on the dining table with a broken broomstick in her ass working her pussy with a big black dildo. But that wasn’t the worst part, she had rubber bands tied around her big sagging tits en on her nipples she had placed clothespins. Her boobs had been bound so tight that they were purple with her nips extended painfully from the cord wrapped around the clothespins and the chandelier.

But Denise didn’t seem to mind the pain she inflicted herself nor the fact that one of her own children was watching her. She gave Sarah only glancing look before she started cumming. Sarah could only imagine that her mother had gone crazy and she had to seek help. Without thinking she took her mother’s phone to call 112. The instant she got connection her mind went blank and she let the phone drop.

Sarah who never had the best relationship with her mother could only think about how much pain she could inflict that bitch and how horny that made her. Unaware of her daughter thoughts Denise kept pleasuring her pussy resulting in a continuous stream or orgasms. It was only when she felt someone gripping her arms and tying them to the table that she returned to reality, although reality in this case is quite relative.

Once she was tied down, Sarah yanked the cord connecting her mums causing her to scream in a mix of agony and ecstasy. ‘Now bitch’, she told her mum, ‘You’re going to lick my pussy until I come again and again.’ She pulled herself up on the table and pushed her pussy down on her mother’s mouth.

As she found her mother reaction somewhat pale she pulled the cord again. ‘Lick it’. The sensation from her tortured nipples drove Denise over the edge. She came so hard, that she couldn’t but open her mouth, her tongue flew straight out in to the waiting dripping wet cunt of her own daughter. Getting tonguefucked really got Sarah going, with one hand she played with her own titties and stiff nipples, with the other she kept on abusing those of her mother.

When came the first time she pulled so hard that she tore her mother’s left nipple partially of and blood started flowing down her chest. The pain was so intense Denise passed out while orgasming. Not satisfied with one orgasm Sarah slapped her mother until she regained consciousness. Start licking again she commanded her mother, the harder you lick the more pain I will give you filthy bitch.

Needing the pain to satisfy her own needs Denise started licking as hard a she could. It went on for hours. Sarah kept torturing her mother not caring about the wounds she inflicted. The only thing that was of importance to her was the connecting between the pain her mother suffered and the intensy of the orgasm it brought her.

When Denise finally succumbed it wasn’t a pretty sight. Both her nipples were torn off from her necrotic tits, she had deep scratch marks all over her belly and blood flowed from her ass thanks to the broomstick that was pushed in so deep that it had perforated her gut. But when her mother died under her, all Sarah could think was, why is this bitch not licking me anymore.

Chapter 2: Peter

Peter was the resident in charge of the emergency department of the regional closest to the site of the train crash. Minutes after it had happened he and his colleague Hans were on the phone summoning other doctors to help them.

Unfortunately he was unable to focus on the task at hand, he could only think of his dick and how it got bigger and harder. When he looked down at his crotch he saw the fabric of his pants stretched. by his bobbing erection. In a haze he dropped his pants and a huge throbbing six inch cock sprung out.

Once Hans, whose own excitement had also been growing with every second, saw his colleagues cock he stopped talking and went over. Gently he started caressing Peter’s ball while he opened his own fly so that his own erect penis was also in the open. From Peter’s nut sack his hand went up along the thick shaft towards the purple dickhead.

As he started masturbating Hans bent over and started sucking Peter, probing his partner’s asshole with one of his fingers. Peter started moaning and encouraged Hans to go further by spreading his asscheeks with both hands so that his fingers could slip easily in. Hans felt Peter’s ass gripping his finger and the dick in his mouth got harder and bigger almost instantly.

Although Peter wasn’t gay, unlike Hans, the simultaneous fingering and sucking drove him wild and it wasn’t before long thick wads of sperm flew straight in to the mouth of Hans. Pulling Peter’s rock hard cock from his mouth Hans said that he wanted more. Only interested in sexual satisfaction Peter didn’t mind when Hans undressed him and lay him with his chest on a desk.

Hans grabbed Peter’s cock and started jerking him while he pushed his own dick inch by inch deeper in his partner’s ass. Both men were still fucking furiously when the door spun open and three women came in. The fact that they were naked with pointy nipples and dripping pussies made it clear that they also had used their phones.

One of the women a thirtysomething with breasts that seemed to big for her frame and a natural black bush immediately started forcing herself under Peter. ‘Please big boy let’s change that hand for my sweet pink pussy’. So with Hans still plowing away in his ass Peter lifted himself up so that she could slide under him and without a word he trusted his dick into her welcoming cunt.

She crossed her legs behind Peter’s back, bur Hans took hold of her thighs and used them as handles to push his dick even deeper in Peter’s ass. The women pushed her breasts in Peter’s face and he started sucking on her big brown nipples.

Feeling left out, the other two women, both student-nurses had gone down on each other in a 69. Their tongues were going up and down along their pussylips until their faces were completely smothered from salia and their juices. Once their pussies were completely red and swollen they stepped It up. In unison they pushed their tongue deep in the gaping pussies going in and out, in and out. As they got penetrated both kept on fingering their clit to greater and greater arousal. When they both came their screams were heard throughout the hospital and their bodies kept shaking for minutes as wave after wave of orgasmic energy ripped through them. But their desire for sex didn’t pass and so they went at it again in search of yet another orgasm.

Peter had in this short period deposited three loads of cum in Petra’s pussy but his dick was still as hard as when he got horny and her cunt showed no signs of getting dry. On the contrary juices flowed so copiously that a small pool formed under the desk. They went on for hours until their bodies just couldn’t cope anymore and Peter died of cardiac arrest.

Luckily for them there still were four people in the room and the women were all but to eager to let Hans fucked their asses while they ate each other out. It was quite a train they formed. One of the women was on all fours fingering her pussy while Hans pumped in her ass, his balls slapping rhythmically against her buttocks. The one that got ass-fucked was licking the second who in turn had the third sitting on her face so she could stimulate that pussy with her tongue and get her titties and nipples played with.

But in the end it became also too much for them and all but one collapsed leaving only a continuously masturbating student-nurse surrounded by four bodies. It’s quite ironic that they died in a hospital, but the staff that wasn’t affected fled to avoid being raped by their sex-crazed colleagues and those doctors and nurses still present were cumming instead of caring for the wounded.