The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is a story for Jeff on mcforum.net who was looking for a story along this vein. No one was able to point him in the right direction and since I wanted to read it, too, I decided to write it. All comments and criticisms welcome an wanted.

Title: Change of Heart

Melinda’s lips felt cool on Scott’s as she pressed hers on his. Scott’s heart raced. She was finally kissing him. She would be his. Then, she pulled away.

“No, Scott. I’m sorry. I... I can’t. I’m with Pete.” Melinda turned her head, hiding her face with her long black hair, then ran away. Scott stared at her departing back. The kiss had elevated him to the twentieth floor and her words had pushed him out the window. He tried to pick up the battered remains of his heart, but it was no use. It felt permanently broken.

So distraught, Scott didn’t notice the man who sat down next to him on the park bench. “It’s a shame, really.”

Scott jumped. “What?”

“She obviously feels the same way you do, otherwise she wouldn’t have kissed you.”

Looking down at his feet, Scott contemplated what the man had said. He was right. She had kissed him.

“She’s with another guy, isn’t she?”

“Yeah,” Scott said.

“Why don’t you give up, find a girl that’s not taken?”

“I wish I could. I can’t, though. She’s just too perfect.”

The old man looked out at the park. “Well, then there’s got to be some changes made in your little triangle.”

Turning to look at his companion, Scott narrowed his eyes. “Changes?”

The man spread his hands. “Say she wasn’t no longer one of your types.”

“How could Melinda not be Pete’s type? She’s perfect. She’s beautiful, smart, funny, everything anyone could ever want.“

“Ah, but she’s a she.”

“I don’t understand.”

“What if Paul...”

“Pete.”

“What if Pete didn’t like women?”

Scott shook his head. “Pete’s not gay and he’s not going to wake up gay tomorrow.”

The man looked away from Scott and shrugged. “Who knows? Stranger things have happened.”

“Not in my life, they don’t.”

“What if you could make it happen?”

Scott was getting annoyed with his unwanted companion. “Well, I can’t.”

“What if I told you I could give you the ability to?”

Scott raised an eye brow. “You can give me the ability to turn Pete gay?”

Meeting Scott’s eyes, the man said, “Not just gay, you could make him desire a totally different type of girl.”

Pete gone. Melinda his. The simple phrases echoed in Scott’s mind. It didn’t even occur to him to question the validity of the man’s claims. “How do I do it?”

The old man touched Scott’s hand. A spark of static electricity shocked him and Scott jerked his hand away. He looked at the man who gave him a sinister smile. Scott blinked and when his eyes were open, the man was gone.

* * *

Pete’s eyes inched open. He looked at the unfamiliar ceiling for a second then shot up. He looked around. It was a hotel room. There was an inflatable doll sitting in the love seat. Pete had no recollection of how he got there, or who’d brought him. His last memory was of going to his car after he’d finished work. Trying to keep calm, he grabbed for the phone on the bedside table. As he dialed the number he’d called the most often the last two years, he glanced at the memo pad next to the phone. It told him he was at the West Inn.

“Hello?” Melinda’s voice quieted his panic.

“Melinda! It’s Pete.”

“Pete! Where are you? I’ve been looking for you.”

Glancing around to make sure he was alone, Pete said, “Melinda, I’m at the West Inn.”

“The West Inn? What are you doing there? That’s all the way on the other side of town!”

“I don’t know. Last I remember I was going to get in my car to head home, and I woke up here. I think someone kidnapped me.”

“You were kidnapped?! We should call the police!”

Pete shook his head, even though she couldn’t see it. “No, we don’t have any proof of it. Just come get me, before someone comes back.”

“Okay.... I’ll be there in forty minutes or so.”

The line went dead and Pete hung up the phone. That’s when he heard the toilet flush and Scott came out of the bathroom.

“Scott! Did they bring you here, too?”

Scott titled his head in the annoying manner that he had. Pete couldn’t understand why Melinda hung out with him.

“Oh, no. I brought us here.”

“What?!” Pete lunged at Scott. An invisible force threw him back onto the bed.

“Tsk tsk tsk. My dear friend, Pete.”

“Cut the shit, Scott. We’re not friends.”

Scott smiled at Pete. Pete wanted to tear the smug look off his face, but he couldn’t move. Scott walked over to the love seat and sat down next to the inflatable doll. Its unblinking eyes stared at Pete. Its O shaped mouth made it look like the doll was surprised to find Pete there. Scott patted its leg and the plastic caved in around his hand.

“Do you know what this is?”

“Your girlfriend?”

Anger flashed across Scott’s face then the arrogant smile came back. “No, actually, it’s your girlfriend. Or to be more precise, your dream girl.“

“Thanks, but unlike you, I actually prefer living girls.”

“Ha ha. Since you’ve so kindly called Melinda for me, we’ve only got forty minutes before she gets here. I want you good and changed by the time she does. Let’s go ahead and get started, shall we?”

Pete tried to move again, but it was no use. “I hope she gets here sooner so she can see for herself what sort of sick freak you really are.”

“You’ll regret those words.” Scott stroked the love doll’s thigh. “I never dreamed this day would happen, Pete. I’ve wanted Melinda for four years. Just as I was about to get the courage to ask her out, you swoop in and take her from me. Now, Pete, I’m going to take her back from you. I want you to imagine your dream girl. Just picture her in your mind.”

Pete tried to not imagine her, but like the invisible force that held him down, something crawled through his mind and brought the image before him. He saw the picture leave his thoughts and float over to the doll next to Scott. The features of the doll changed. The painted on hair became real black hair that was chin length in the front and cut angling up to the short crop in the back.

The doll’s eyes turned green and blinked several times. She closed her mouth and fine, red lips parted in a smile. The plastic look of her skin faded to a real texture. Tight jeans appeared on her legs and a pink blouse hid her small, modest breasts. The only jewelry she wore was a thin gold chain that held a pink stone above the tiny amount of cleavage that she had. Her shoes were white sneakers that she’d just bought the other week. Pete knew when she’d bought them because the blow up doll had turned into almost a double of Melinda.

“Wow,” Scott said. “You really do like her, huh? Though, I wonder how she’d feel about you cutting her hair like that. If you truly loved her like I did, you’d know how much she loves wearing it long.”

Pete couldn’t take his eyes off of the doll-turned-girl. He worked his mouth several times before saying, “How did you do that?”

Scott waved him off. “The how isn’t nearly as important as the why. This is your ideal woman, so any changes we make to her, we make to what you look for in women! Once your dream girl isn’t even remotely like Melinda, you can go about your own way and she and I can be happy together.”

Finally getting his eyes off the doppleganger of his girlfriend, Pete looked at Scott and his grin. “This is insane. This is preposterous. It’s impossible!”

“What do you think about smoking, Pete?”

“What?”

“Smoking, what do you think of it?”

Pete sneered at Scott. “You know I can’t stand it.”

A pack of cigarettes appeared on the table. The fake Melinda smiled and picked it up. Pete looked at her in horror as she tore the plastic wrapping off and tapped out one of the white cylinders. She put it in her lips and took the lighter off the table. Pete flinched as the spark ignited the flame and she brought it to the end of the cigarette dangling from her mouth. God, how he hated smoking. Melinda took a long drag and exhaled a plume of smoke. Pete got hard. God, he hated how sexy smoking was.

He looked away from his smoking goddess to Scott. “How? Why?” Pete could distinctly remember his hatred of tobacco, up to the point where the fake Melinda started smoking. He had the vivid memories of it, yet he didn’t understand his old self. How could he have hated something so hot?

“Pete, I already told you. You know, every time she came to cry on my shoulder, I tried to steer her into dumping your ass. It never worked. Now I have the power to drive you away. If she won’t leave you, then I’m going to make it so you want to leave her!

“What shall I make you like next?” Scott clapped his hands together. “I know! We’ll take turns. Go ahead and tell me something you like about this girl. Make it something non-physical. What about her personality do you like?”

“I’m not going to pay your sick games! Let me the fuck out of here!”

Scott shook his head.

Just like before when the image of the girl came to Pete’s mind, words involuntarily started flowing from his mouth. “I love how caring she is for other people. She puts the concerns of others before herself.”

Pete bit his mouth shut, but it was already too late. The air around Melinda, her aura, transformed. She gave off the vibe that all her thoughts were devoted to herself. Large diamond earrings replaced the simple studs that had been there. Gem encrusted rings appeared on both of her previously bare hands. The once simple necklace she wore transformed into a giant diamond. Her style remained the same, but her shirt and pants were now fine designer clothes, not the mall department store garb she had been wearing.

She stretched and smiled. “So, what have you boys bought for me today?” Melinda asked. It was still her voice, but her tone was different. Even it said she cared for only herself. “If you don’t keep pampering me, I don’t know if I’ll stick around.” Another billow of smoke poured from her mouth. She gave Pete and Scott looks that said they were there for her pleasure. Pete thought he was going to cum. He felt overwhelmed to buy her every last thing she desired.

“Wow, I never thought you’d be the type of guy to be into self-centered bitches, but whatever floats your boat. You know, the guy that gave me these powers suggested that I just make you gay.” Scott shrugged. “I could, but where would the fun in that be? I want you to suffer, just like I suffered, watching you with her. I want you scraping after what you most hate.”

Melinda looked at Scott. “You’re bent.”

He looked at her and smiled. “I guess I am. Let’s see; it’s my turn, huh? Let’s fix that hair. Short and black really don’t seem your thing,” Scott said to Pete. “Or your thing,” he turned and told Melinda.

“I love my hair. It’s pretty much as perfect as the rest of me is.”

“But what if it was, say ass length and platinum blond?” As Scott said the words, her hair grew down her back and lightened into a bad bleach job.

Melinda brushed several strands off her shoulder. “That’s what I was saying. It costs a lot of money to keep hair this long so nice and silky, not to mentioned colored. But it’s a price I...” she laughed, “Or should I say Pete, has to pay for me to look so good.”

Pete looked on, appalled. He hated blond hair. He hated long hair, hated how it shed all over the place, clogging up drains. He hated how much he loved it. He hated how he liked to hold the strands he found from it in his hands while he masturbated.

“Well, Pete, it’s your turn. You know, it’s really easy for me to go after the physical things. I can’t really see what’s on the inside. Of your perfect girl that is. The girl I love is now where near this self-centered. Ask me about Melinda and I bet I’ll forget more about her than you’ll ever know.”

Pete sneered. “Sure you will, Johnny Cash.”

“Don’t mock me! I’ll make you pay!”

“Make me pay? What else could you? You’ve already destroyed my idea of beauty!”

“I’ll make it so your honey here only likes big dicks! Then you’ll lust after her but she won’t touch you cause you’re too small.”

Pete kept his eyes level, hiding his shock as he felt his penis growing down his pants. His memories told him he’d always been average. What he felt in his pants now could only be described as massive. The changes were affecting him as well.

Scott’s composure came back. Pete didn’t think he was aware of his new giant cock. “Where were we? Yes, internal changes. Those I’ll leave up to you. Give me something else that drives you wild about her personality.”

Again it came. The invisible hand forced him to answer honestly, despite trying to be careful by giving something minor. “I like how polite she is. Even though she’s so full of herself, she’s still polite.”

Melinda slouched back into the couch. Her legs spread apart, then she put on foot on the edge of sofa. “Fuck, I need another smoke,” she said.

“Oh, you know, Pete was on a drug watch or awareness program or something like that. I bet he would love it if you smoked some of the marijuana that’s on the table.”

Pete had spent several weekends a year counseling drug abusing youths. He felt so hypocritical because now all he wanted to do was jack-off while watching his foul-mouthed dream girl get high. Melinda picked up the bag of shwag and the rolling papers. Soon she had a fresh joint in her mouth. If the slightest pressure had been applied to Pete’s dick, he would have creamed his pants.

Closing his eyes, Pete tried to stop what was happening. It didn’t help. In his mind’s eye all he could see was using his connections with the kids to find dealers to keep his dream girl, Melinda, with a steady stream of any drug she wanted.

He tried to force his mind to focus on the memory of how she used to be, on how she was supposed to be. She was supposed to have short black hair. No, Melinda had always had long hair. He’d just liked short hair. Only he didn’t. He liked it ass-long and blond. Bleached blond.

She was caring, kind, and polite. She might as well have been dull, boring, and dead. Pete only liked egotistical, cussing, bitches.

The smell of weed hit his nostrils. She shouldn’t have been smoking it. She should have been chain smoking it if she wanted him to still like her.

Opening his eyes, Pete looked at his dream girl. He knew Scott had changed her, changed what he liked, but it didn’t mean he could stop liking it. She was his dream girl.

“Welcome back, Pete. I gave you the taste for druggies. It’s your turn. You know, I’ve been hogging all the physical changes. Let’s have you do one.”

“No.”

“Aww, here. We’ll do it this way. What’s the one thing Melinda could do to her physical appearance that would turn you off the most? Tattoos? Piercings?”

Pete shook his head. He didn’t want to say it. He didn’t want his image of perfection changing anymore. “Implants. I think they’re terrible in every way.”

Melinda arched her back. Her shirt stretch as her chest inflated. She’d had two buttons undone, but the third and fourth popped off as inorganic orbs grew on her chest and threatened to destroy the rest of the buttons as well. They stretched not only the shirt, but the pink silk bra she had on underneath. Most of it was visible after her plastic tits had snapped the two extra buttons.

“Wow, Mel,” Scott said. “Those are some mighty fake looking titties you got there.”

“Aren’t the fucking great? 1800cc! Hurt like a fucking bitch to get them like this.”

Pete tried to look away. He tried to stop drooling over the bits of stretched tit flesh that he could see. He wanted to put his giant dick in the plastic valley and fuck it. Then coat them with his cum.

Scott’s grin seemed to grow even more. “My turn, isn’t it? Well, if she’s going to have a rack that size, she might as well dress to show it off.”

Pete turned his head. He didn’t want to watch. He didn’t want to see what his new desires were going to be. He wanted to hold on to the old ones. Sensible clothing was attractive. It created allure. It created the opportunity for elegance. It was boring as hell.

Looking back, Pete’s eyes confirmed what his brain already knew. He loved girls that dressed like strippers. Melinda now wore a fuzzy pink bra that acted as a shirt. Her wondrous melons didn’t need the support. A multitude of colorful bracelets covered her arms from her wrists to halfway to her elbow. She wore a frilly black, see-through skirt over a pink one. Both of them were held up by a black and white checked belt. Neither of them were long enough to hide her pink thong. Her shoes had changed from boring white sneakers to sexy boots. They were the same fuzzy pink material as the bra-shirt and went up to her knees. He couldn’t tell how many inches the heels were. All he could do was describe them as cum-inducingly high.

“No more!” Pete begged.

“Don’t worry, we’re almost done. One more turn each. You give me one last internal thing you like about her.”

Through gritted teeth, Pete said, “Even though she looks like the biggest slut in the world, she’s loyal. No matter how much you think she would have gone with you, she never would have.”

Pete’s eye were glued on Melinda’s crotch. Something came drooling out of it. Melinda stuck her finger in it and put it in her mouth. “Fuck, too much jizz in me again. I gotta get them to gunk my face more. Pussy Pete, you ready to lick it out of me?”

Freedom to move returned to Pete. All thoughts of fleeing had left his mind. He was focused on one thing: cleaning out his slut girlfriend’s snatch. As he lapped all the juices sher had too offer, he wondered how many men had used her today. Finally, he reached his breaking point and he came in his pants. He looked up at her in between licks and asked, “Can I watch next time?”

She pushed his face back in and said, “If you’re around, I don’t see why the fuck not. Hey, Scott. Wanna do me in the ass while Pussy Boy cleans me?”

Scott was now laughing. “No, thanks. You really aren’t my type.”

How could this vision of sex incarnate not be everyone’s type Pete thought. Scott’s loss, he decided.

“Though, it’s funny you should choose that one, Pete. You know Melinda kissed me today? She was going to choose me, but you had to be in the way.”

Pete pulled his head up long enough to say, “Only kissed you? She must hate you. She’ll fuck anything.”

“No, no. Not your Melinda, the real one. Speaking of whom, she’ll be here any minute. I’m going to give your girl here her last changes and then we’ll be done.”

Pete felt the piercing appear in Melinda’s clit. He knew that there’d be dozens more in her ears and two more through her nipples. He was too busy bringing her to an orgasm with his tongue to see the various tattoos that she had on her back, around her ankles, and above her cunt, but he his mind told him they were there now.

Melinda screamed and came around Pete’s face. She got off the couch and laid down on the bed. She lifted her skirt and moved her thong out of the way. Pete entered her with his huge cock. He was fucking her hard when Scott said, “Oh, I forgot, one last thing, what’s your girl do for a living?”

“She’s a..a...an accountant.”

“Looking like that? No, she’s a stripper slash pornstar.”

Of course she was Pete thought. The only girls he liked to fuck were the ones who did it for a living. “I love you,” he told her.

“I know you do, pet.”

There was a knock at the door. The girl Pete had been fucking turned into plastic. His dream girl was gone. All that was left was a sad looking blow up doll that he was ramming.

Scott hopped off the seat. “Well, that’d be Melinda. Have fun, Pete. I hope you find your girl some day.” He laughed and went to open the door. “Hey, Mel...”

Scott’s mouth dropped open and he back peddled. Melinda pushed past Scott. Her platinum locks and fake breast bounced as she walked in her pink boots over to Pete, who was still fucking the inflatable doll. “Well, I’m fucking here. What the fuck is going on? And don’t fucking waste your cum on that thing.”

Pete smiled at his angel. “Baby, let’s find some guy for me to watch fuck you.”

He got dressed and put his arm around Melinda, his dream girl.

* * *

The happy couple left Scott looking bewildered in the room. Scott looked at the empty air around him. “You lied!” he wailed. “Melinda changed!”

The old man cackled in Scott’s ear. His disembodied voice said, “No, I didn’t. I said what if she’s no longer one of your types. Well, she’s no longer your type. You can thank me later.”

“Fuck you!”

“Aww, Scott, that’s not nice. Your time with my powers is up. I hope you find your girl some day, and not someone else’s.”