The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changes

There was no doubt about it; her breasts had definitely gotten bigger overnight. They had not grown a huge amount (maybe no more than a cup size) but the fact of the matter was that it was still nearly a whole letter more than a post-pubescent woman would expect her breasts to grow by in the space of eight hours. Hell it was more than you would expect anything to expand by in one night. Linda wondered whether she had picked up an allergy or something, no other logical reason could explain why her breasts would swell up overnight.

It was not just the size. Her breasts also felt… well perkier, as if supported by an invisible bra. Her nipples were more prominent than before and boy, did they feel great.

The whole surface of her new breasts seemed much more sensitive than before, and even the slightest brush of a nipple caused a rush of excitement to shoot down to her crotch. What had started as self exploration was rapidly becoming self-satisfaction as Linda kneaded her tits together, amazed at just how good it felt.

Usually Linda was not one to masturbate, it wasn’t that she wasn’t against it per se, just purely that she just seldom felt the need. This morning though, her pussy was practically screaming to be frigged, and she couldn’t help but oblige. Before too long Linda’s whole body quivered with pleasure as she continued to squeeze and grope her new breasts, thrilled with how good they felt. In no time instinct took over, and one of Linda’s hands headed down towards her cunt whilst the other continued on her tits. It didn’t even register with Linda that her pussy was much more sensitive to touch than it was the night before and that her clit seemed just a tad bigger than it used to. Linda just closed her eyes and leaned back as she let her hands bring her to climax.

A few minutes later, Linda came furiously before collapsing in a sticky heap on her bed, She had no idea what had just come over her, this was unlike anything she had ever done before, yet there she lay like an experimental teenager, hot, sweaty and wanting to do it again. However, she was already running late for work so just needed to compose herself, get dressed and not think about how all she wanted to do was do that again.

Sadly for Linda, she now discovered that getting ready for work posed its own problems. One was the issue of whether to wear a bra; the increase in mass meant that her breasts rubbed against the fabric of her blouse a lot more than before and, with their added sensitivity, this quickly began to turn her on. However, not wearing a bra meant that her large and excitable nipples would be clearly visible through her shirt. In the end Linda decided that the bra was far too distracting to wear at work and so decided to just cover her nipples with tape for the time being and then go out to shop for a new bra during her lunch break.

With the bra problem solved as best she could, Linda then ran into a new problem: Trousers. Most days, Linda would wear a trouser-suit to work and today was supposed to be no different. However, when Linda pulled up her trousers, she was hit with severe feelings of discomfort in her lower legs. Whenever the fabric touched her leg below the knee, she felt herself beginning to cramp up so much that after a few seconds she just had to take them off again. Linda tried on two or three more pairs and each time the same thing happened forcing her to try out a skirt instead. To her relief, this seemed to do the trick and so Linda was finally able to leave for work, albeit it braless and in a knee-length skirt and jacket. She grabbed her umbrella and headed out the door into the drizzling rain.

The morning at work went by mostly without a hitch. She managed to make her way over to her cubicle without too much drama and it seemed that nobody really noticed her slight change in figure (Or at least they pretended not to notice). Even when Keith the coffee guy came over to deliver her her morning latte, he didn’t seem to detect much out of the ordinary as Linda did her best to keep her chest out of view.

In fact, apart from the one occasion when scratching an itch on her tit almost degenerated into a full on groping, the day really was just like any other day at work. The lunchtime trip to buy some new bras, though, was another story.

As the sun had come out and the weather had become quite nice, Linda left her jacket and umbrella at the office. However, there was still a lot of standing water on the roads. Linda, to her cost, was made very aware of this when a yobbish Hyundai driver decided it would be funny to accelerate through a puddle as fast as he could and spray her with cold rain water from head to toe. The water made her blouse go completely see through and Linda cried out in embarrassment as she realised that not only was she cold and wet, but she was leaving very little to the imagination.

Trying her best to cover herself up, Linda ran into the nearest building (which by a stroke of luck happened to be a clothes store). One of the female assistants immediately realised Linda’s plight and led her towards the changing rooms, picking up a bath towel on the way. She then left Linda to dry herself whilst she searched for some new clothes that she thought might suit her desperate customer.

Back in the changing rooms, Linda was hurriedly shedding her frozen wet clothes. Soon, she was in nothing but her panties and began to rub herself down with the towel. By the time Linda realised her mistake it was too late. As the soft cotton rubbed against Linda’s wet breasts she could feel her whole body begin to tingle. Her already wet on the outside panties began to dampen on the inside also as she continued to rub herself down. Soon Linda was doing little more than just groping one breast with one hand whilst rubbing her pussy with the other. The fibres of the towel felt like it was making her newly sensitised skin sing out in approval and Linda found herself struggling to keep the volume down. A moment later and the towel had been discarded, no longer of use as she now wished to get wetter, not dryer. Linda felt herself getting close to climax, biting her lip in a vain attempt to reduce the volume of her moans and not bring attention to herself.

It was not enough, though. Before Linda was able to scale the summit of orgasm mountain, she was interrupted by the angry words of a security guard telling her to cease what she was doing immediately, get dressed and get out of the shop before they called the police for indecent behaviour.

Whether the scream of anguish that emanated from the changing room was one of embarrassment for being caught, or frustration for being unable to finish Linda herself wasn’t sure. Whatever the reason though, Linda hurriedly put on the replacement clothes that had been handed through the curtain to her. Once dressed, she paid for the outfit (and the towel of course), and exited the shop as quickly as possible through a crowd of unimpressed shoppers who had gathered to see what was causing the commotion in the changing rooms. She had never felt so humiliated in all her life, yet what was troubling her even more at this point in time was that she had also never felt so turned on. The interrupted incident in the changing rooms mixed with the combined effect of a dozen peoples’ stares had made her as horny as hell and Linda knew that in her current state, it was too risky to go back to her office. The best thing to do was to call her boss with a fake emergency and then head straight home.

Although it was only a five minute journey, the taxi ride home was fraught with frustration. The taxi driver’s air-conditioning had broken meaning he drove with the windows open and Linda, in her rush out of the shop had forgotten to put her panties back on. Her cheeks flushed red as the cold air blew against her exposed cunt causing it to almost cry out to be touched. Linda virtually had to bite her hand to prevent it travelling down to sooth her needs. Eventually she was safe back at home and free from wandering judgemental eyes. Without a second thought, Linda rushed up the stairway as fast as her horny little legs could carry her, shedding clothes as she went. Seeking solace in the bathroom, she ran a cold shower in an attempt to kill the heat searing through her body. It was a big mistake. The ice cold water made her whole body tingle, her nipples went rock hard and the fire in her cunt became an inferno. Fighting the feeling was not even on Linda’s mind; she just let herself be taken over by lust. Massaging her breasts with one hand and plunging deep into her cunt the fingers of the other, Linda slipped deeper and deeper into paradise before exploding in a hot sticky shower-soaked orgasm.

It was not enough though as still the fire inside her burned. In fact, it seemed that the more she try to satisfy herself, the greater her desire became. Minutes turned to hours as Linda fell slave to her own body’s wants. Unable to even leave the shower room for more comfortable surroundings, her body racked and rocked with pleasure as time after time she came, incapable of stopping.

All she could think about was coming over and over again. She didn’t give a second thought as to why her body had become like this, or why she couldn’t stop. Over time her moans had turned to screams as she continued to fuck herself, it was like an addiction she was completely helpless to fight against.

As the hours passed, Linda still continued to come stronger and harder with each climax until finally her body just could not take anymore. Exhausted yet horny, Linda was finally able to clumsily escape from the shower and stumble out towards her bed, before collapsing in a wet, lust-ridden heap on the mattress. Linda was too tired to even dry herself off after her marathon shower session. Instead she just sprawled out over the bed wet almost dead to the world. In no time at all, Linda fell into a deep deep sleep. It had been a very long and tiring day.

Elsewhere, as Linda lay lost in a dreamless sleep, a young man was typing away on a computer screen. His latest subject was coming along nicely, just as they always did. Now that she was sound asleep, it was time to upload what was in store for her tomorrow. Ever the perfectionist he had to make sure that the transformation went as smoothly as possible. Too much detail would stop the subject making her own conscious decisions and compromise her sales value. Too little, on the other hand, could result in not enough motivation to make her progress as far as the company would hope a “Day Two Subject” to make. It was all about striking a delicate balance and he was the only person the company knew skilled enough to guarantee a 100% rate of success with any girl they targeted for transformation.

Once all the data had been uploaded, the young man clicked the send button and the changes for the next day were confirmed. As Linda continued to sleep the changes began to take their effect. Little did she know that today had been the first day of the rest of her very different new life, and there was very little she could do about it.