The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Changing Roommate

Sunday:

It was a hot afternoon. I lay on the couch in my yellow bikini, and was still sweating! I knew my roommate wouldn’t mind, and besides, I wasn’t exactly self-conscious! Being a model for the past two years took care of that. I needed some extra cash for my senior year in college, and modeling seemed like a good option at the time. I was in the middle of my second contract when I graduated with my degree in Mass Communications. The poor economy ensured that I couldn’t excursive my degree. When that second contract ended, that same company threw me another, and I accepted. Not long after, I found a good agent, and here I am today.

My roommate eventually walked in with a rectangular box, which stated “Arripio Electronics™: sucks the viewer in!” on one side, and “Notebook A3500” on the other. She was somewhat shorter than me, had long, curly dirty blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes. We were alway quite the contrast, with her being, by her own words, “A full blooded, sexy American mutt.” I on the other hand was a pure Brazilian, and moved to the States with my family when I was five. I was tall, had dark skin, dark eyes, and black hair.

“Is that brand any good, Jess?”

“Probably, Maggie. I mean, it had some good reviews. Plus, it wasn’t that expensive,” she said with a smile.

“That’s good. Hope it works out.”

That night, I laid out my yoga mat. I started doing yoga back in college. It turned into a major part of my resume, not that I knew it would. Though I’m not normally a very aggressive person, I found myself pretty aggressive at yoga. I learned all the advanced moves, and even took some to an even higher level. My favorite poses involved standing on one leg while holding my other high, sitting on my knees while bending completely backwards, standing on all fours with my back arched up from the floor, and several more. They all had pretty silly names, too. I went through my usual before bed routine, and took a quick shower.

I was just starting to doze off when I heard Jessica scream in orgasm. I knew she masturbated from time to time, so I wasn’t that surprised. Though she seemed quite a bit louder than usual. Luckily, she didn’t continue her escapade, and I fell fast asleep.

Monday:

My alarm went off at six in the morning. I hated waking up so early, but today’s shoot was scheduled at nine. Plus, I needed to be there early for makeup and clothes. The contract was for a startup lingerie company. It was what my agent called a “Gamble Contract.” While these may not pay well at first, the company may turn out successful, and pay more later.

I had breakfast quietly, knowing that Jessica was still asleep. She normally worked Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays as an “administrative assistant” at a local bank. Her being so politically correct, I liked to tease her by calling her a “secretary.” It was not the job she hoped for when she graduated from college with a degree in business, but it was a job nonetheless.

The drive to the studio wasn’t that bad, with it being only seven in the morning. Rush hour traffic never picked up until after eight in the area. I walked inside the averaged sized former mill. The young secretary directed me toward the correct floor and room, even though I knew where to go already. I eventually walked into a room with smiling, optimistic faces.

“Oh, good morning, Maggie!” the production manager stated. He had such a hard on for me.

“Morning, Mr. Jerrik.” I politely responded.

“The dressing room’s over there.” He pointed to the door on his right, and continued, “And just remember to have fun!”

I nodded, and smiled. I never really liked the squirrelly man. He reminded me too much of a professor I had in college, which came on to every women he saw. I think that guy gave me an “A” just because I was his favorite jerk off fantasy!

Mr. Jerrik left the room, while I walked into to the dressing room. The woman inside was Saundra. She was in her mid thirties, and still rather attractive. I liked her quite a bit, and she was quite excellent at makeup.

“So, you finish with our contract tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yeah. I’m sure Jerrik’ll offer me another contract, though.”

“He always does,” she said as half joke, half suggestive.

I smiled, and looked over at the clothing I was to wear. It was a set of bikinis of various colors. I was to pick out one of them. Yellow always looked good on me, so I chose that one. I put it on behind the privacy divider, and walked over to the makeup station.

I was never that talkative in the mornings, but Saundra always had a way of stirring up some kind of conversation. We mostly talked about Jerrik. Though he wasn’t a bad boss to work under, no one seemed to really like him. He was especially known for his “inspirational” meetings that made his coworkers all but suicidal.

When Saundra finished, I walked back into the main room. Only the photographer was there. He was setting up his camera.

“So, you ready to start?” he asked with a subtle skip to his voice. There was little doubt that he liked what he saw.

“Yeah. Where do you want me?”

“Oh, I think that couch over there should be a good spot.” He pointed. “Just do you own thing. We’ve all done this before.”

I was glad he had a rather “freestyle approach,” as I liked to call it. People who micromanage always get on my nerves. I sat on the gushy couch, and snapped away.

Legs up, legs down. Legs crossed, legs open. Back to front. Put on a happy or seductive look. It was all pretty normal. If the photographer was straight, I could tell if I was doing well by the crotch of his pants. Needless to say, I was doing just fine.

We finished up the session soon enough. I went back to the dressing room to get dressed. Saundra left some time before. I pulled my clothes back on, and went home.

When I got home I thought Jess was out until I saw her door closed. She must have been taking a nap, or something, but that was out of character for her. She probably was coming down with something, so I let her be.

Hours later, Jess came out of her room.

“You all right, Jess? You’ve been pretty quiet in there.”

“Oh, I’m fine,” she said hastily. When she looked over to me, it was as if she didn’t know who I was for a moment.

“You look a bit off. You sure you’re all right?”

“I’m fine … Maggie.”

She was strangely different as I observed her grab some water. It was mostly little things. Her hair was free flowing instead of tied back, walk was subtly more seductive. And were the hell did that anklet come from?

Without even glancing at me, she walked back into her room. The door closed behind her. She must have been coming down with something. It was the only reason that made sense!

Shaking off a strange feeling, I laid out my yoga mat, and did my usual routine. Took a shower, and went to sleep.

Tuesday:

I slept late that morning. There was no rush, as I didn’t need to go to work until the afternoon. I got dressed, and went to the kitchen to find some breakfast. Before I got there, I noticed Jessica’s door was closed again. She could have gotten up earlier than me, but it was still odd that she still had had it closed. I knocked.

“You all right in there, Jessica? Its not like you to have your door closed.”

Silence.

“Jess, you all right?” I knocked again.

Muffled noises.

“Jess?” I was starting to get really concerned.

“… Uhh … Ahh … I’m fine Maggie,” I heard her say through the door.

“Are you coming down with something?”

“Ahh, yes … You woke me up. I’ll be better later, I think.”

“OK. Get better.”

Though something seemed off about all that, I felt somewhat relieved. She was clearly not 100%, and need some rest.

Hours later, I got myself ready for the shoot that would fulfill my current contract. Jessica never left her room in that time. She should have gone work by then. I walked over, and nocked.

“I’m leaving soon, Jess. You want me to get anything for you?”

Muffled noises.

“Jess?”

“Oh, that’s all right … Maggie.”

“All right,” I mumbled.

The last modeling session went quite well. I posed in front of a blue screen with Victoria’s-Secret-esque lace underwear. They were quite comfortable. Jerrik met up with me after the shoot.

“I hope to have you here again in the future, Maggie.” He shook my hand. I was certain that he more than enjoyed my work.

“Hey, if you have anything in the future, just call my agent!” I was being polite. I pretty sure I completely hated him at that point.

“You’re at the top of our list!”

I got home late that night, after having a drink with the photographer. He was a good guy, and I hoped to see him again.

Jessica’s door was still closed. I guess she could have come out when I was gone, though. That strange feeling hit me again, but I just shook my head. There was no logical reason to be that concerned. Still, I gave her door a good nock.

“I’m back, Jess. How are you feeling?”

Muffled noises, and then, “Better … Maggie. I’ll be out of whatever this is soon enough.”

She did sound a lot better. I signed with relief.

I did my usual yoga, while I shoved in a few extra positions this time. I hopped into the shower, and jumped into bed.

Wednesday:

I got up a bit early that morning, because of a meeting with my agent. I finally saw Jess’ door open. She was fast asleep inside. More relief. I had a quick breakfast, and left.

“So, Ms. Martinez, how was that last contract?” My agent asked through his gray mustache.

“Better than most, Ronny.”

“That’s good.”

“You always did a good job with contracts!”

“It’s what I do,” he said with a smile.

“So what’ve you got for me?”

“Oh, I got a couple of possibilities. You remember Jackson Sportswear?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, that upstart’s doing well, and wants you back.”

“That’s good.”

We talked for a while about the opportunities. I ultimately said that I would look them over and get back to him in a few days.

Back home I saw Jess eating something at the kitchen table. She often dressed on the conservative side, but not today! She was wearing a tight, white T-shirt (no braw), very short jean-shorts, and flip flops. I couldn’t say if she wore panties. Her legs were crossed, while she dangled a flip flop.

I sat across from her. “You’re looking different today, Jess,” I said baffled.

“It’s comfortable, Maggie,” she said nonchalantly.

“Are you even wearing panties?”

“Nah! Don’t see the point anymore. They’re not very comfortable. I threw all my underwear out this morning.” She looked at me in a very different way than she ever had. It was somehow like most men would look at me.

“You know, you’ve been acting really strange the last couple of days.”

“So?”

“So!? It’s starting to bother me!”

She shrugged. “I’m still feeling kinda fucked up. I’m gonna go rest for a while.” She walked back into her room, and closed the door behind her.

I didn’t know what to make of that. If I didn’t know better, I would say that wasn’t even Jessica! She “threw out all her underwear”!? Maybe this was just a passing thing. She did say that she still didn’t feel well. I guess people act differently when they’re not feeing right, but this was ridiculous! If there was no “improvement” when I saw her tomorrow, I was going to convince her to see a doctor.

That night, I did an extra long yoga session. Yoga always helped me calm my nerves, and mine were beyond rattled! They were so rattled that I didn’t sleep well that night. I was just too concerned about Jessica.

Thursday:

I heard Jessica go to work early that morning. That was a relief! She completely skipped a day on account of whatever was going on with her. Less restless, I slept for a little while longer.

I took it easy for the day. I just finished a half decent contract, and wanted to relax. After lunch, my cell phone rang.

“Hi, umm, this is John.” It was the photographer.

“Oh, Hi!”

“I hope I didn’t interrupt you or anything.” He was pretty polite.

“No, no! I’ve just been relaxing today.”

We talked for a while. He was between contracts himself. We really seemed to get along well. “So, I’ll see you Saturday!” I stated happily. “See you then,” he replied.

Some time later, Jessica came back home. She was dressed rather conservatively, but she she did work at a bank. However, I quickly realized that was, at the very least, not wearing a braw.

“Were they OK over there about you missing a day?” I asked rather sheepishly.

She sat next to me on the couch, while giving me the same kind of look she gave me yesterday. “Maybe a little … They got over it fast. I got a fuckin’ promotion!”

“Promotion?”

“Fuck yeah! Shit, starting Monday, I’m gonna be Sarah Loggino’s personal secretary.”

“That’s the bank’s manager right?”

“Yeah.” She game me a funny look. “She’s kinda cute, too.”

“What?”

She looked away from me for a moment, and said, “I guess if I were a man.” She chuckled, and glanced at her watch. “I guess I’m still feeling fucking off. I’m gonna go rest.” She walked to her room and closed the door behind her.

“Kinda cute” she said? She never cursed that much before! What the hell was wrong with her? I knocked on her door.

“What?” Jess asked.

“You’ve been sick for the past couple of days. Don’t you think you should see a doctor?”

“No. What the fuck’s a doctor gonna do? Give me a damn decongestant?

“Whatever,” I mumbled.

She was clearly impassable the way she talked. There was no way I could convince her of anything. I was frustrated.

I did another extra long yoga session that night. I was just so frustrated about Jessica’s behavior. She was practically another woman now. I had no idea what it all meant …

Friday:

Jessica emerged from her room after lunch. She changed so dramatically over the past week, and I almost didn’t recognize her. She may have been wearing her old teal dress, but she clearly wasn’t wearing any underwear. It just wasn’t her!

“Oh, there you are. I’ve barely seen you all week,” I stated unsteadily,

“Really?” she said sarcastically.

“You know, we ended that conversation yesterday pretty abruptly, Maggie.”

“Did I? I guess I’ve been busy lately.”

“Busy? You’ve barely left your room all week!”

“I guess you’ve got me there,” she said with a sly smile, and continued, “You know, I saw a video online with someone who looked a hell of a lot like you.”

“You’re changing the subject!”

“Yeah, but aren’t you at all curious? It could actually be you!”

“I’ve only had a couple of my shoots filmed … but that wasn’t for commercial use.”

“Maybe one of those got out.”

“Fine! Show it to me.”

Maggie went to her room to grab her laptop. I sat at the kitchen table. She quickly walked out of her room, laptop in hand. She plopped it in from of me, and sat close. She opened the lid. The screen was black, and Maggie hit the spacebar. A woman on a white bed faded into view. My heart jumped! That woman really did look just like me!

I watched the screen mesmerized. The woman was wearing a skin tight, black sports braw and shorts. She was doing an advanced yoga routine. I quickly realized that it was very similar to the one I normally do. I was so confused. I couldn’t think. I felt lightheaded, and felt anything grow fuzzy. Somehow … Somehow, I could feel another mind being grafted onto my own. It was overpowering. A static-like haze surrounded me. The sounds around me phased in and out like someone was turning nob. I put my hands over my face …

Then everything seemed to stabilize. I put my hands down. I found myself lying on a white bed in bright room. The back of my head comfortably lay on my ankles … No! This is impossible! I was in the very same room I saw from Jess’ computer moments ago.

A woman then walked in only wearing black nylon stockings. It was Jessica … No. It was Jackie? We were very kinky, contortionist lovers, and it was Jackie’s turn to dominate me … Wait!? How do I know that!

“I suppose I owe you an explanation, Maggie.”

She said my name, but a part of me thought my name was Sammy. “That computer I bought was much more of a bargain than that salesmen ever knew. It really does suck you in! It only works for porn, don’t ask me why. The first night I used my computer, I accidentally clicked on spam. I was brought to a porn site, quite literally. That first clip ended a few seconds early due to a network error, and I came out with the biggest orgasm of my life!

“Sure I was confused at first, as you are. I almost lost who I was after a few trips. But after a couple of day’s worth of trips, I learned how to control everything here. You knew something was changing me, and I must admit I quickly learned to embrace those changes!”

I then realized that there was another mind within my own. This mind was pushing out “Sammy,” and was placing itself on top of my own. It was overwhelming. I was losing control … I … I …

‘Good,’ I thought, ‘You are now mine.’

Jess crawled on top of me. I was more turned on than I ever thought was possible. We made out lustfully. Our tongues would briefly escape to taste our faces. She crawled next to me, and slowly removed her nylons. ‘Put your arms behind your head with those ankles,’ I thought. I then crossed my wrists behind my ankles, and lay on all four like a pillow. Maggie straddled me over my flat, tight stomach, nylons in hand. She shoved them onto my face. I inhaled deeply. ‘I love feet! I love anything that touched sexy feet!’ My thoughts were truth.

Jess then took the nylons, and tightly tied my ankles and wrists behind my head. She gave me a passionate smooch before rolling me over to my stomach. She climbed onto my back, and fucked my feet. She rubbed, she licked, she sucked, she drooled. AMAZING! My feet never felt more erotic. She suddenly flipped me onto my back. We lustfully kissed again. I could taste the sweet taste of my feet in her spit. ‘I love all sexy, feminine feet, but mine are the best!’ I thought.

Jess stood over me, and I opened my mouth wide. She then plunged her right foot into my mouth. Her toes wiggled in the back of my throat. ‘I no longer have a gag reflex,’ I thought. She pushed it in and out slowly and passionately at first, then fast and hard. The only thing more delicious was my own feet, which I had yet to taste directly. When she removed it, thick strings of spit stuck to it. She then plunged her heel into my mouth. I slobbered all over it. She put her wet right foot down, and had me give the same treatment to her left. I gave a blowjob once before, but it could never compare to deepthroating a sexy foot!

Jess, face forward, shoved her wet, shaved crotch in my mouth. She then bent herself backwards to meet with mine. We 69’ed like that for so long, so deliciously long. ‘I squirt when I cum now,’ I thought. I screamed in orgasm. For the first time in my life I felt a massive rush of cum expel though my crotch. At the same time, a massive rush of cum spewed out of Jess into my mouth. It was delicious! I would have swallowed as much as I could even if it didn’t spew down my throat.

Jess unbent herself, and lay on top of me. We kissed deeply. It was amazing to taste our mixing cums. She looked into my eyes. ‘Good,’ I thought.

Suddenly, darkness enshrouded the room. Sounds faded in and out. I felt like I was moving, yet I was perfectly still. I closed my eyes …

I opened my eyes. I was back in front of the laptop, whose screen was black. I was totally naked. Jess sat next to me, naked.

“Ah, yes, its easy to loose your clothes from these trips. I learned to start them off naked. Hell, sometimes you get a new set of clothes!”

“What? I don’t understand …”

“I told you already. We were inside that computer, whatever that means. All I know is that I learned how to control everything while in there. I wasn’t sure if I could control another ‘user,’ so I brought you in. And, well, I fucking controlled you perfectly.”

I felt so different. I somehow could still taste our cum. Even my crotch was still wet!

“I made you bisexual in there, among other things. All mental and physical changes in there become real in the real world. I guess that’s because all those changes couldn’t be anything else in the real world. Usually a whole new mind gets grafted onto you, but I can control that. You couldn’t of course, so I took total control over you to make the return easier.”

“I don’t understand …”

“Maybe I don’t either, really. All I know is that I have another video ready for us …”