The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Those who like my writing style but prefer a darker tone might enjoy stories written under my other writing name, Dark Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: A slumlord is challenged by a self-designated protector of the downtrodden.

* * *

Chaotiq

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Aww, c’mon, Chelsea,” said my husband, Eric. “You know that’s not fair to the tenants.”

I held up my hand, palm out. “Enough, Eric,” I said. “I don’t want to hear it. My buildings, my rules, capice? Or did my grandfather leave you as owner and landlord instead of me and I just missed it?”

“You know what I mean, Chelsea,” he said, looking at his feet.

“What I know,” I said, sweeping my long blonde hair out of my face, “is that it’s my job to worry about whether or not I’m going to fix the roof or replace those broken water heaters, and it’s your job to take care of the accounting.”

“All right, Chelsea,” he said, sitting down and opening the rent ledger.

“Good boy,” I said, looking over my manicured fingernails. “And don’t forget to add a late fee to Apartment Two’s rent.”

Eric looked up from the ledger. “A late fee?” he said. “Chelsea, Miss Johnson was in the hospital giving birth. She was only a day late—”

“Stop it, Eric,” I said, cutting him short. “That’s not my problem. She can just take the money from her now bigger welfare check.”

“She’s not on welfare,” he said.

“Whatever,” I said. “Late fee, Eric. Now.”

“All right, all right,” he said, making a notation. “I just think that...well, I just don’t think your grandfather would approve of your, ummm, approach.”

“That’s because you’re just like my grandfather was,” I said. “You believe every sob story they give you. I, on the other hand, know how to make these properties earn money. Being young and blonde doesn’t make me dumb and I will not let these society moochers dictate how I do business.”

Eric stared at the desk and didn’t reply. Not surprisingly, of course. Eric was easy to direct.

A knock at the rental office door interrupted us. I glanced through the door window and saw a young black woman standing there.

“They approach to pay me homage,” I said, waving my hand in a regal manner. “Admit the heathens.”

Eric shook his head as he pressed a button, buzzing the door to unlock it so the visitor could enter.

The door opened and the girl walked in. She appeared to be about my age...in her middle twenties or so. Now that I could see her clearly, however, I realized she was wearing a mask over her eyes and what was likely a wig. Also, she was wearing a black catsuit that covered her from neck to feet and left little to the imagination.

“Seriously?” I said. “Is it Halloween?”

“Oh, snap,” she said. “Chelsea, right? They told me you looked and acted like Paris Hilton, and day-am, were they were right. You’re just as skinny as she is.”

“So?” I said, unsure of the relevance. I was proud of my model-like thinness and certainly couldn’t care less what the plebes thought about my attitude. “Are you here for a specific reason? Food stamps or something?”

“Bitch, please,” she said, sliding her arms out of a small backpack. “I don’t live on your property, Miss Thing. I’m just here for those that do.”

I laughed. “Really?” I said. “What are you, like a community spokesperson for the unwashed masses?”

“Something like that,” she said. Her brown eyes locked with mine. “Call me Chaotiq.”

I shrugged. “I don’t have to call you anything,” I said, “and you can go now.” I made a shooing motion with my hand.

“Damn, girl,” said Chaotiq. “You really like acting the bitch, don’t you?”

“It’s not acting, Chaquisha.”

“Chaotiq.”

“Whatever.”

“Oh, honey, that shit cray!” said Chaotiq. “This is going to be even more fun than I thought.”

“Bring it, bitch,” I said. “I’ll kick your ass back to the ghetto.”

“Consider it broughten, Sweet Thang,” she said. Then she waved her hand at me.

I couldn’t move. At least, not my body.

“What the hell...?” I said.

Chaotiq shook her head. “You really think you’re all that, Chelsea,” she said. “You don’t deserve the good things you got, girl, you know that?”

“You don’t know anything about what I have, bitch,” I said, struggling to move and failing, “or whether I deserve it or not.”

“Sure I do,” she said. She glanced at Eric. “Take your husband, for instance.”

“Eric?” I said. “What about him?”

“Eric’s a good man,” she said. “When the laundromat closed down last year, you jacked your pay washers and dryers up to five bucks a load ‘cuz the tenants didn’t have anywhere else to go. Eric went back in and reset the machines to a much more reasonable rate.”

“He did what?!” I said.

“When the ceilings collapsed in two apartments because you refused to repair the leaking roof, you took the money from the tenants’ security to fix it,” continued Chaotiq. “Eric went behind you and put the money back.”

I glared at Eric, who stared at the ground, apparently embarrassed. I was seething.

“When you refused to replace the stove that had a single working burner in the apartment that had a family of six living there,” said Chaotiq, “Eric arranged a replacement.”

I clenched my teeth. There was going to be hell to pay.

“I could go on,” said Chaotiq. “Eric has tried to keep you from looking like the heinous bitch you are, but you managed to rise above his efforts.”

“That’s right,” I said. “I’m a bitch and proud of it. So?”

“So, nuthin’, ho,” said the black girl. “This ain’t about you.” She turned to Eric. “It’s about baby here.”

“Huh?” I said. “What are you talking about?”

Chaotiq stepped over to Eric, who appeared stuck in position the same way I was. She stroked her fingers through his hair. “You got a sweet man here,” she said, “and I bet you don’t treat him right at all. When’s the last time you gave the man a decent blowjob or let him do that bony ass of yours?”

“My relationship with my husband is none of your business,” I said, through clenched teeth.

“Bitch, please,” she said. “Maybe a little backdoor action would relax your uptight, skinny ass, ya savvy?”

“The only thing I savvy, skank,” I said, “is that I don’t give a damn what you think and you’re not going to tell me how to run my business or my life.”

Chaotiq laughed. “You talk too much, you know that? We need to do something about that.” She waved her hand toward me.

And that’s when I found myself stripping.

Eyes wide, my hands defied my every command and slowly removed my clothing piece-by-piece. My shoes went first. Barefoot, my hands slid my top up and over my head, then tossed it away. I struggled and fought internally, but not a single thought reached my hands as they unbuttoned my jeans. I stepped out of my jeans and now stood in front of Chaotiq and Eric in only my underwear.

“How...” I said, heart pounding, “how are you doing this?”

Chaotiq laughed. “Boo, I’m just a girl that makes things happen, ya know?”

My traitor hands slipped behind my back and unhooked my bra, uncovering my small breasts. Then my hands slid my sky blue panties down my hips and off my body, leaving me fully naked.

“Sweet as sugar,” said Chaotiq. “Now go treat your man right.”

I found myself walking, then stopping in front of Eric, who was sitting with his knees parted. I dropped into a kneeling position. Then my fingers unzipped his pants. Moments later, I was pulling out his cock.

My eyes widened as I realized what was about to happen.

“No!” I said, my mouth lowering toward Eric’s cock. “Don’t you dare make me do this! I won’t dommmmmmppppphhhhh....!”

“’Course you won’t, honey,” said Chaotiq. “You let me know when you get done not doing it, mmmkay?”

I could only seeth. Eric’s cock was hardening in my mouth, and I couldn’t do anything about it. In fact, I could feel my mouth forming a tight “O” around his thickness.

Then, with Eric now fully erect, my mouth began sliding up and down his hard shaft.

“Mmmmmppphhhh!” I said.

“I know, honey,” said Chaotiq, watching my head bob over Eric’s cock.

“Mmmmppphhh!” I said, unable to answer with my mouth full of cock.

“Don’t worry, honey, you’re doing fine,” said Chaotiq.

“Mmmmmmpppphhhh!” I said again, my head bobbing up and down, Eric’s cock sliding between my lips now without pause.

The black girl walked over and started stroking her fingers through Eric’s hair.

“Ohhhhh, baby, you like that, don’t you?” said Chaotiq. “She’s finally treating you right, isn’t she?”

“Mmmmmmmpppphhhhhh!” I said, tasting ominous drops of pre-cum on my tongue.

“Don’t worry, honey bunch,” said Chaotiq. “He’s gonna be done soon.”

I was trying desperately to pull my mouth free of Eric’s cock, but a moment later it became moot. With a groan, Eric began filling my mouth with cum.

My head never stopped bobbing as my mouth continued stroking over his exploding cock. Mouth full, I had no choice but to swallow Eric’s massive load.

Eyes wide, I could feel myself turning green as the thick, sticky load slid down my throat. My mouth never stopped sliding over that hard shaft as his hot seed filled my belly.

Chaotiq whooped as Eric’s groans peaked. When it was obvious he was done, she waved her hand and I finally fell back on my heels. My cheeks were burning and I couldn’t speak.

“See, Chelsea?” said Chaotiq. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“You bitch,” I said. Then I accidentally burped.

Chaotiq laughed. “Oh, snap! You go, boo!”

My belly was so full. I kept my breathing shallow.

“I am going to find out who you are,” I said. “You are going to be so sorry you messed with me.”

Chaotiq shook her head. “You still think this is about you,” she said. “Well, it ain’t, honey. So just ess-tee-eff-you and take off Eric’s pants and underwear, mmkay?”

I leaned forward. Once again my hands moved against my will and stripped off Eric’s pants and underwear. Once my hands finished removing his underwear, I sat back on my heels again.

Chaotiq walked over to us, and I realized with a start that the black girl had removed her catsuit. With the exception of her mask and wig, Chaotiq was naked.

She stopped walking and stood next to us, smiling. Her bare mocha belly was six inches away from my face.

My heart pounded. “If you think my tongue is going anywhere near your pussy,” I said, “you’re crazed.”

Chaotiq laughed. “Don’t worry, sweet thing,” she said. “My pussy doesn’t want your tongue. My pussy wants something sweeter than that.”

Then my eyes widened as she threw a foot over my husband’s legs and straddled his lap.

“Don’t you touch him!” I said. “I’m warning you!”

Chaotiq cupped Eric’s cheek with her hand. “Oh, but he’s such a sweetie, and I think he deserves a little sugar,” she said. Then she cooed at Eric, “Don’t ya, baby? Oh, yes, baby deserves some sugar.”

I glanced down and realized that despite dropping a huge fucking load in my mouth a minute earlier, Eric’s cock was still rock hard and standing at attention.

“No!” I said. “No sugar! No sugar, dammit!” I knew I sounded shrill, but this bitch was pissing me off.

Chaotiq pressed her lips to Eric’s cheek for an exaggerated kiss, then moved her lips to his ear. Her pussy hovered above his thick erection.

“You ready, baby?” she said, stage-whispering in his ear. “Get ready, ‘cuz here it comes.”

“Don’t you dare!” I said, breath hissing through my teeth.

And then Chaotiq’s bare black bottom blocked my sight as she slid herself down onto my husband’s cock.

“Oh, snap!” she said, shuddering. “That’s what I’m talking ‘bout!”

Straddling Eric while facing him, she began stroking herself up and down his wet, gleaming cock. The sounds of her wetness slapping down on his heavy balls filled the office.

“Aww, yesssss!” said Chaotiq, her mocha form bouncing on his lap. “You got some bad-ass stick, baby!”

“You bitch!” I said. “You skanky ghetto—”

“Don’t go there, sweet cheeks,” said Chaotiq, not turning, but obviously speaking to me, even as she continued to ride my husband. “You won’t like it.”

“Bite me, whore,” I said.

“Suit yourself, honey,” said Chaotiq. “I ain’t got time to argue, ‘cuz I’m about to...about to...”

She started shuddering, then bouncing even harder on Eric’s cock.

“Yessssss!” she said, her bare ass bouncing in front of my face. “Oh, yessssssss! Oh, baby, you got stick! You got fucking stick! Give it to Chaotiq, baby! Oh, fucking snap!”

With a start, I realized that Eric was cumming again, filling the black girl with his seed even as she came on his cock.

“You slut!” I said, but I needn’t have bothered. Neither of them could hear anything I was saying at that point.

She slid off his cock about a minute later. She patted his cheek.

“You’re something special, baby, mmkay? Don’t let that Chelsea ho make you think anything else.”

“You’re the ho!” I said. “A ghetto ho!”

She turned to me and smiled. “Oh, sweet thang,” she said, “I don’t think so.” Then she reached out and patted me on the cheek.

I opened my mouth to retort, but gasped as a surge flowed from her hand into my cheek. I felt almost electrocuted for a few seconds. Then I felt breathless.

“What the hell did you just do?” I said.

Chaotiq gave me a half smile and a shrug. “Just leaving a little somethin’—somethin’ for Eric...and maybe a little lesson for you, if your stupid ho ass can learn it.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Oh, you don’t have to worry about Eric getting anything,” I said. “He’s going to need about five hundred showers before I even think about touching him again.”

“I don’t think so, honey,” said Chaotiq. “I think you’re gonna need a little somethin’—somethin’ before he does.”

Chaotiq was giving me a significant look and I felt myself suddenly standing. Then I realized I could move again. At least, I could move my upper body. I still couldn’t move my legs. But that wasn’t the weird part. The weird part was that I couldn’t see my feet.

“My boobs!” I said, as my panicked brain finally decoded the problem. “My boobs are growing!”

Chaotiq performed a mock curtsy. “Yes, they are,” she said, “but you really are a stupid ho if that’s the only thing you notice.”

I forced myself to breath calmly as I took a mental inventory. My heart was pounding, but I finally realized that Chaotiq was right. I was changing.

“My...my hips are widening,” I said. “Wait...it’s my ass. My ass is growing! My ass! Stop it, bitch! I’m serious!”

I put out my hands in desperation, trying to reach her, grab her, anything, and that’s when I made another stunning discovery.

“Omigod,” I said. “No! No! Don’t you dare! I’ll make you sorry you were ever born! I swear!”

Chaotiq walked over, but I couldn’t touch her. My hands dropped to my side and once again I could only move from the neck up.

She stepped behind me and slapped my now firmly rounded ass, leaving it jiggling for a moment.

“Hey,” she said, “don’t knock it, sweet cheeks. Now that you’re a sistah, you gotta have some back.”

There was a mirror against the wall, and moments later found myself walking toward it.

“Oh, snap!” said Chaotiq. “Look at you! Some fine work there, I must say.”

Eyes wide, I stared at the stranger that was my reflection. My soft blonde locks had become thick black hair. My small breasts had swelled to something crazy...Ds, maybe. My thin waist was unchanged, but my hips had widened into lush curves. My ass had swelled into a full-on ghetto booty. I’d never be able to squeeze this bottom into a pair of my jeans. But the most shocking change was my skin.

My pale skin had become a soft chocolate.

Heart pounding, I turned back to Chaotiq. “You...you turned me into a black girl...!”

“I did you a favor, sweetie,” she said. “Your husband seemed to enjoy it, and you need to take care of your man.”

“But...but...”

Chaotiq held up a hand. “If you call me any more names,” she said, “I’ll give you a nice rounded pregnant belly, so you can look like a knocked-up ghetto ho.”

I paused for a moment, then closed my mouth. My boobs jiggled from the exertion I was exuding in keeping quiet.

“Now,” continued Chaotiq, “I’m gonna tell you the score. You’re gonna be a sistah for a couple months, sweet cheeks. While you’re doing that, you’re gonna make some long overdue repairs on your property. After those repairs are done, I come back and we talk, and maybe I turn you back into your princess self. Savvy?”

I closed my eyes, took a breath and nodded.

“Sweet!” said Chaotiq. “By the way, when I told you that you need to take care of your man, I meant it. If I find out that he’s not being taken care of...well, I’ll just have to come back here and make sure he’s satisfied, won’t I?”

My breath hissed through my teeth. I wanted to answer, but a wave of heat was burning through my pussy. The heat peaked, then held steady. “Omigod,” I said. “I...I have to...”

Chaotiq smiled. “You need a little somethin’—somethin’, don’t you?”

Cheeks burning, I nodded.

Chaotic winked at Eric, then said to me, “Well, newsflash for ya, sweetie. There’s only one firehose that can put out that fire, if you get my drift. Any other hose will make it worse. Ya getting me here, Chelsea?”

“All right,” I said. “All right. I get it.”

“Outstanding, sweet cheeks!” she said. Then she turned back to Eric and patted his cheek. “You take care, baby.”

She started slipping back into her catsuit, so I began walking around the room, picking up my clothes. My body moved differently than I was used to, and my big boobs were throwing my balance off. My rounded hips were rolling with a natural erotic gait, however.

“Nice,” said Chaotiq. “Well, I’m off. Tootles!”

I watched her strut out the door. Then I jumped as I felt a hand cup my rounded ass.

“Hey, Chelsea,” said Eric, who hadn’t spoken the entire time Chaotic had been in the room. “You ready to go over some of the financials?”

“Well...could we first...well...you know...get me...?”

“You need a little something-something?” said Eric. “Are you saying you want me to tap this?” His hand squeezed my bare black ass.

Cheeks burning, I looked down and nodded.

“Oh, snap!” he said. “Let’s get busy.”

THE END