The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chasing Cyndi

by J. Darksong

Chapter 5.

“...And that’s when I finally passed out cold,” Cyndi said coolly, taking a sip of Orange Crush from her cup. She placed it back down with a grin. “Ahhh. That hit the spot. Glad you got the real thing again instead of that bargain brand store version.” She grinned, raising an eyebrow at my expression. “What? What’s wrong, Johnny?”

I merely blinked, and blinked again, somewhat poleaxed by her rather blunt and detailed account of last night’s ‘date’. “Um... Cyn? When I asked you how your date went last night, I wasn’t exactly expecting a ‘blow-by-blow’ report of the night’s um...’festivities’.”

“Why not?” Cyndi replied with a shrug. “We always used to tell each other about what happened on our dates back in high school?”

“Yeah, well, what happened back in high school was a hell of a tamer than what you just told me,” I complained, pressing my legs tight together, trying to hide me erection. “Hell, hearing about you making out with Becky Thompson in the music room during sixth period is G-rated compared to that! Can you hand me that cushion over there, on your left?” She tossed it over to me, then smirked as I placed it over my lap.

“Heh. Got you all excited, did I?” Cyndi teased, grinning evilly. “Well, just imagine what it’s going to be like on our date tonight?” Her eyes narrowed. “Or, maybe you won’t have to imagine. Madam is a bit twisted and kinky... maybe she’ll let me video tape our session. Would you like that, Johnny? Getting to watch me and some hot Domme chick both naked, with her putting me through my paces?”

I swallowed, feeling the pillow in my lap jump. “Um, well, hell yeah... do you think—”

“Forget it, you pervert,” Cyndi said with a laugh. “Not. Gonna. Happen. But, you can have fun with yourself later thinking about it if ya want...” she said, trailing off slightly as she stared down at the obvious lump in his lap, the way the cushion was tented around the middle.

“Bitch,” I replied with a dark chuckle of my own. “Hell, after putting that idea in my head, I may just end up doing that for real!” I sighed. “Still, I guess I can’t complain about it too much. At least one of us is getting laid. I’m... glad you took my advice and dove back into the dating pool again.” When she didn’t respond, I tossed the cushion back at her, hitting her shoulder. “Hello? Earth to Cyndi? It doesn’t work if you tease me then start spacing out to thoughts of the same thing you were teasing me about! Besides, you get to meet up with your little dominatrix girl for real in a couple of hours—no need to dream about it now while you’re hanging out with me.”

Cyndi blinked, blushing slightly. “Um, yeah... sorry. You’ve got a point. So... how about you hypnotize me real quick? I’m feeling a little... tense. And distracted. And I do so love how nice and relaxed I feel afterwards. So... whatdya say, Johnny?”

I frowned slightly. “Really? Are you sure? Not that I’m trying to discourage you or anything... it’s just, well, ever since the first time, you always seemed to... I dunno... resist being put into a trance. Like you wanted it, but hated it at the same time...”

Cyndi sighed, looking down. “Yeah, well... let’s just say that last night I learned a lot about myself that I never really knew before. I still don’t exactly like the feeling of being... well, out of control, you know... but having actually given someone else complete control of me, I can honestly say it wasn’t a... well... it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. So, yeah... I want you to hypnotize me again, Johnny. Actually... I need you to do this for me, okay? I just need to... disconnect, and unwind a bit for a while.”

I nodded, understanding, as I reached into my pocket for my dad’s antique pocket watch. “You know, your little friend could probably hypnotize you too, if you wanted. You’re a really good subject, and if she’s a psychiatrist, she is probably trained in that sort of thing. I’m really only an amateur, after all—”

“No! I want it to be you, Johnny.” she insisted. “Only you. You said it before: it’s all about trust. And there’s no one I trust more than you, Johnny.”

I smiled slightly, hiding the pain of her words. “Yeah, that’s me, Ol’ Trusty.” Adopting a lighter carefree tone, I asked, “So, how do you know I won’t hypnotize you and turn you into my obedient love slave this time around?”

Settling back into the recliner, kicking off her boots, she rolled her eyes. “C’mon, Johnny. You yourself told me, you can’t make someone do something they don’t really want to do. And as much as I love you like a brother, I’d NEVER obey you as your slave! We have too much history together for me to ever see you in a dominant role.” Losing the grin, she added, suddenly serious, “Besides, I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. I trust you more than anyone else in the whole world, Johnny.”

Well. After giving my bloodthirsty conscience enough ammunition to pretty much guilt me to death, my beautiful sexy best friend slipped into a very deep trance. After a bit of questioning to make sure my grandiose scheme was still proceeding just as I’d planned, I decided to question her a bit deeper about something more personal.

“Cynthia, you’ve done very well. You’ve been a very good girl. Now I need you ask you some very important questions. You will answer them truthfully, fully, and completely, withholding nothing. Do you understand?” She nodded, and I took a steadying breath. “Okay, First question. Did you think about me in any way during your little marathon sex session last night? Remember, you must answer truthfully, holding nothing back.”

Cyndi tensed for a moment, as if reluctant to speak, but eventually answered. “Yes, I did. I thought about you... when the Madam took me from behind with her strap on. I came, hard, harder than I’d come before than night... and started to feel nice and drifty... kind of like now, when I’m hypnotized... and the thought just popped into my head. I wondered if it felt the same way, being fucked with a real cock... instead of a plastic dildo... and I started getting really turned on, imagining it was you, instead of Madam, fucking me from behind...” She moaned softly, her hands slipping under the crotch of her pants, her hips beginning to jerk in memory of the experience.

“I... see,” I replied, feeling more than a little turned on myself. “And did you... resist the idea? Or being fucked by me, being taken that way, from behind?”

“Nnn... yes,” she breathed, her fingers seeking and finding her needy pussy inside her pants, plunging deeply in and out. “I fought it... resisted it... for a few seconds. It didn’t feel... right... thinking about a guy... thinking about you... that way. But... then I stopped fighting it, and let go... and mmmm... ohhhhh fffuuuuuccckkk...” she hissed, going stiff for a few seconds before collapsing back to the couch again, “...and it felt soooo good... knew it would be so good... if it was you... taking me... that way...”

I swallowed deeply. “I see. And... if I were to wake you now... and offer to have sex with you, would you do it?”

“Nnn... no...” Cyndi replied, surprising me a little. “It was good... in fantasy... in a dream... but I couldn’t... wouldn’t... I’m a lesbian... I love women....”

I sighed deeply, dropping my head in defeat. It was a bit too soon to hope for such a fundamental change, anyway. “Alright, Cyndi. Fair enough. However, I want you to do something for me, something very important. I want you... to keep an open mind. I want you to think about what you are feeling when you have those thoughts, those fantasies. I want you to think about what they mean, and why you are having those kinds of thoughts about me during sex. Think long and hard about it. Will you do that for me, Cyndi?” She nodded her assent. “Good girl. Now then... it’s time for you to wake up again... feeling completely rested, and relaxed, yet totally energized and ready for the day, as if you’d had a full night’s sleep. On the count of three. One. Two... Three!”

Cyndi blinked and blinked again, as animation returned to her face. “Wow... that feels so... mmm...” She let out a soft sigh, her hands moving unnoticed back to her sides. “Damn. If they could just concentrate that feeling into some kind of pill and sell it, I’d be an addict.”

I chuckled. “They have something that simulates that feeling. It’s called Ecstasy.” Getting up from the couch, I walked to my tiny little kitchen. “So, where are you and Dr. Dominatrix going out to dinner tonight?”

“Uh, um... actually, I’m not sure. She said it would be a surprise. I’m just supposed to be dressed and ready to go at seven o’clock sharp at my hotel lobby.” Cyndi said with a slight frown. “Johnny... do you think it’s weird of me to be letting this woman have so much control over every aspect of our time together? It feels so.. out of character, you know? But... at the same time... it’s just so... mmmm... exciting. Fuck, it gets me juicy every time I even think about it!” Her smile fell. “Does that make me crazy?”

“Nah, you were crazy long before you discovered this new side of yourself,” I teased. Seeing her serious look, though, I continued. “Alright. No, I don’t think this is weird. Unusual for you, maybe... but not unusual in and of itself. A lot of people live this kind of lifestyle, you know. There’s an entire subculture that’s into Dominance and submission. Whether it is Dom and sub, Master and slave—or in your case Mistress and slave—whatever the label, it’s all about power exchange. I actually have some friends I chat with online that live that kind of life, online and in real life. One woman is a federal court judge, a woman with a lot of power and clout... who makes life and death decisions that impact people’s lives every day. Is it weird that after work, at night, she lives the secret life of a submissive slave girl with no responsibilities, where she can only serve and follow the orders of her Master, who makes all the decisions for her?”

Cyndi nodded softly, deep in thought. “I guess I can understand that. It’s kind of like... taking a little vacation every night... just being able to let go.. of all your worries and concerns about everything...” She sighed softly, trailing off. After a moment, she smirked. “Well, I guess I’m not such a weirdo after all, then, huh?”

“I wouldn’t go that far, weirdo,” I replied, ducking as a couch cushion sailed over my head.

* * *

“Do I really have to wear this blindfold all the way to the restaurant?” Cyndi complained, wiggling in the front seat, her hands cuffed behind her back. “I get car sick really easy. And not being able to see where we’re going is starting to make me feel queasy.”

“You’ll be fine,” Joanne said simply, continuing on. “We’re almost there.”

Luckily, the Madam was as good as her word. Just when Cyndi was sure she was going to upchuck all over the car’s interior, they pulled to a stop. Still blindfolded, Cyndi nevertheless let out a shaky breath as the car door opened and fresh air filled her lungs once more. With her hands cuffed behind her, she was completely dependent on her Mistress to guide her, leaning into the statuesque young woman as she helped Cyndi out of the car. She heard her coming up behind her, and expected her to release the handcuffs; instead, Joanne placed Cyndi’s jacket atop her shoulders, merely hiding her restraints from anyone’s view. She did, however, remove the blindfold.

“Welcome to Remington’s,“ Joanne said with a flourish, leading her willing captive up to the doors of the most exclusive restaurant in the city, The maître d led them to their private table in the back of the restaurant, and only then, once they were alone, did she remove Cyndi’s restraints. The brunette rubbed lightly at her wrists, glancing around in awe at the opulence of the place. Joanne chuckled.

“I take it then that you haven’t eaten here before?”

“Are you kidding? On a computer programmer’s salary? No way,” Cyndi said, shaking her head in disbelief. “Not to sound unappreciative, um, Madam... but um... you are picking up the check, I hope? I don’t think I can afford a glass of water here, let alone actual food.” Joanne laughed.

“Rest assured, sweetling, dinner is on me. I’d hope you would come to the conclusion that I was handling everything about tonight,” she replied, holding up a hand, twirling the handcuffs lightly on her index finger a few times before lowering them back down into her purse. “All you have to do is simply relax, and let me take care of everything. Your only responsibility tonight is to enjoy yourself.”

“Alright, then,” Cyndi said, relaxing a bit. “I don’t know if you treat all of your dates this way, but I think I could get used to this kind of treatment.”

“Well, I don’t know about all of that,” Joanne quipped, with a grin, “but we’re not together as a couple yet. We’re still at the ‘wine-n-dine’ stage, and as such, I thought I’d do just that. Ah, perfect timing,” she said as the waiter arrived. “What would you like to order? You can have anything you want, but make sure you save room for dessert. The chocolate mousse here is simply to die for!”

* * *

The food and wine was exquisite, and as Joanne had stated, the dessert was to die for. Sighing in contentment in the passenger seat, Cyndi wondered idly if it were possible to keel over dead from too much chocolate mousse... and decided that if it was possible, then, that was the way she wanted to die. Best of all, she’d enjoyed talking and chatting with Joanne over the meal, getting to know more about her, and discovering just how much the two of them had in common. Despite only having known her little more than a day, she felt a deep instinctual connection with the lovely woman. When the car pulled to a stop at Joanne’s apartment, Cyndi felt completely at ease, and more than ready for the night to continue.

Taking the initiative for a change, she pulled Joanne aside as she unlocked the door, pulling her into a tight embrace, kissing her passionately on the lips. Joanne’s eyes widened, then lowered, getting into the kiss. After a moment or two of tongue wrestling, she pulled away, chuckling. “Patience, Pet,” she chided. “We’re nearly there. Besides, anticipation is all just part of the experience.”

Inside, they quickly retired to the bedroom, stripping off their clothes. “I have a little something for you,” Joanne said, taking out a small plastic bag with a ‘XXX’ logo. Inside, Cyndi found a pair of black rubber panties with two large protrusions jutting out from them. She paused, a bit unsure, but Joanne stood there waiting patiently. Sighing inwardly, she slid her legs through the holes and slid the undergarment gently up her body.

“Here, dear, allow me help you,” Joanne purred softly, reaching down to guide the smaller of the two protrusions gently against her slightly puckered rosebud. Cyndi stiffened, trying to will herself to relax as Joanne slid the dildo gently forward, closing her eyes, and trying desperately not to think about what was actually happening. It felt different from the anal beads used last night, just as filling and stretching, but different as well. Despite her misgivings, it did feel strangely good once it was fully in place, and she found herself juicing, eagerly awaiting the insertion of the second phallus.

“There. All set,” Joanne replied, satisfied. “Now then. I believe we focused quite a bit yesterday on broadening your horizons, and exposing you to a few new experiences. I also did most of the pleasuring, content to watch you cum yourself into a stupor at my hands. Tonight, however, I think I’ll let you return the favor. Let’s see how well my little Pet can please her Madam, shall we?” Lying face down on the bed, she gestured to the night stand to her left. “You’ll find a bottle of scented oils, and a small bowl, in the top drawer. Heat the oil to a comfortable level, then use it to massage my back. Do a good enough job, and I’ll let you massage my front as well. Do a poor job...“Joanne said with just a hint of evil delight, “well, it will give me an excuse to play with the new cat o’ nine tails I picked up earlier today.”

Cyndi shuddered at the veiled threat, and not in a bad way. As she worked her fingers over the beautiful dark skinned woman’s flesh, she found herself wondering whether or not it might be more fun to someone ‘fail’ her assignment, just to get a taste of whatever punishment Madam had in mind. Not that she wanted to displease Her in any way; far from it. As strange as it felt to submit herself this way to a virtual stranger, the submission she gave her was from the heart, total and complete. It was role-play, yes, but not a game. Not to her, anyway. As she started working on the muscles at the base of Madam’s spine, she felt a sudden jolt of pleasure so strong she nearly fell off onto the floor.

“Oh, did I forget to mention your new panties come with a little surprise bonus?” Madam quipped, chuckling softly. “The built-in vibrators are controlled by me, via remote control, and i can set them to go off at a whim, or on a timer. I thought I’d add a little bit more... spice... to our time together. I trust you’ll be able to adapt to the situation?”

Cyndi merely nodded, not trusting herself with words at the moment. Her head was spinning as the twin vibrations inside her pussy and ass vied for attention. A sharp word from the Madam reminded her of her task, however, and she resumed her massage. It was difficult to concentrate, as the pleasure from her loins kept distracting her, teasing her, pushing her slowly towards the inevitable, only to back off just when she thought she was about to climax. Johnny’s smirking face swam before her mind’s eye again, and she shuddered, wondering what he would think of her acting so slutty, so wanton. She wondered how his bare back felt, covered in oil, whether his flesh was hard, with muscles chiseled like granite, or soft, like Madam’s sweet gentle curves. Her mind wandered, and it became much easier to simply grind her needy pussy into the Madam, while her oil soaked hands stroked and caressed and teased her lover’s flesh instead of massaging it, the identity randomly switching from male to female in her lust soaked mind.

Needless to say, when Madam called a halt to the proceedings, she was less than pleased with Cyndi’s effort.

“Now, now, Pet,” she chided her, sliding an oil soaked hand gently along Cyndi’s flank, “I really don’t think you gave me your all with that effort just now.” Opening the second dresser drawer, she removed her leather cat o’ nine tails, slapping it lightly against her palm. “Looks like I’ll get to break in one new ‘Toy’ with another new toy.”

As Cyndi bent over to assume the position, she felt her vibrators rev up to full power, forcing a shuddering gasp from her lips just before the first strike connected across her vulnerable backside. She had just enough time to wonder whether or not this was actually the scenario Madam had wished to create when she’d set this challenge before the combination of pain and pleasure caused her to white out...