The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Pretty Daisies Love”

(mc / FFF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1998 Atlantic, used without permission but with apologies.

This is the third part of the Chateau Aensland Saga detailing the adventures of Vera Hayes and her children. The first story is “Tear Me Apart” so read that first if you haven’t already.

* * *
“Feeling old by 21
Never thought my day would come
My bridesmaids getting laid
I pray for Jackie’s strength...”
- Tori Amos, “Jackie’s Strength”

Julie’s head was reeling as she walked down the stairs.

Her seduction by Vera had been quick. When she woke up, Vera was there, telling her a tale so beautiful Julie needed to believe it. Vera had touched her, and Julie accepted it. It was so simple, such a beautiful truth, and when Vera revealed Herself to be Julie’s Mommy, Julie cried with happiness.

And when Mommy said she had a brother, Julie was even happier. Everything she had experienced was one happiness on top of another since then.

So why did she feel so strange?...

Julie descended down the stairs and saw a strange sight. It looked like a courtyard with many makeshift beds in it. Each bed had a girl sleeping in it. It seemed like they had each taken a space in the large courtyard and made it their own. There were seven girls.

There was one noticeably empty space, and Julie wondered if she was to sleep there?...

Suddenly, a strong passion lifted her soul. Julie gasped and dropped to her knees. She had felt a similar feeling when washing her brother Danny... she could almost feel him as if he was part of her, could feel the pleasure she was giving him as if it was her own. Now she felt that feeling again. Did Mommy make Julie’s brother come?...

Two girls had stirred.

Julie looked up and saw them. One girl was a tall redhead who had a commanding presence; the other was a dark skinned exotic-looking girl, short with short black hair. They rose from their respective beds and stretched sleepily, their figures pressing against their somewhat thick nightgowns.

Julie noticed how much younger the dark skinned girl looked, and that her space in the courtyard matched that. It was full of teddybears and colored pink; the redhead’s were colored in shades of red and yellow.

She immediately noticed the socks now; the redhead’s were orange and looked like flames; the dark skinned girl’s were pink and lacy. Julie remembered her own pair of heart socks and remembered that Mommy had said the floor was cold.

“Julie,” the redhead said. “I’m Melissa.” Her voice was strong but warm.

“And I’m Maria,” the dark skinned girl said with the voice of a little girl.

Julie smiled. They knew her name, but she knew why. Her Mommy had explained they were all linked. Suddenly, she felt a tremor between her legs, and realized she was feeling the two girls’ arousal as well. Julie wondered if the arousal ever ended.

She looked at the other girls, sleeping peacefully, and wondered what they dreamed of...

“You’re still a little confused,” Maria said and smiled. She reached for Julie’s hand.

When their fingers touched, Julie’s mind became a jumble and everything started to spin. She closed her eyes and felt better. She felt a hand on her neck, stroking her hair. It was Melissa’s.

Julie was being guided. She sensed that they had left the courtyard, and heard the sound of doors closing. They were going someplace private. Julie felt the tremors of arousal inside both the girls and knew what they wanted. She felt her own arousal and knew she would give it to them.

Vaguely, in a far off part of Julie’s head, she wondered how she had come to be here...

Her body fell upon a bed, and the vertigo stopped. She opened her eyes and saw Maria looking at her. Their eyes met, and suddenly Julie felt warmth and compassion. She remembered that Maria was her sister, and Melissa too.

They were both naked now, short of their socks.

Maria nestled beside Julie and whispered in her ear, caressing her tummy with soft fingertips. “We’ve been waiting for you and Danny for a long time,” she said. “Everytime Mommy brings a new girl, it’s wonderful.”

Julie moaned suddenly. Melissa’s fingers were caressing her sex, wantonly. Julie realized she had spread her legs, didn’t remember doing so, but wasn’t scared.

“You’re juicy,” Melissa said.

Julie felt a twinge of panic that was erased when Maria nuzzled her neck. “Melissa loves to taste girls,” she whispered. “You will have to be careful of her in the future, but in the meantime...”

Maria kissed Julie’s cheek, and Julie felt a sudden sense of sadness overwhelm her. Her hand found Maria’s, but her eyes met Melissa’s. Melissa was looking up at Julie with soft, sad eyes. Julie realized that despite their appearances, Maria was the stronger one emotionally.

Julie stayed silent, and kept gazing into Melissa’s eyes. She felt Melissa’s fingers move again, feeling out her sex. Melissa was memorizing Julie’s most vulnerable area. Julie’s eyes seemed to shimmer with ache as Melissa’s fingers touched. Julie realized that as Melissa looked into her eyes, she could see how pleasured her touches made Julie. She vaguely noticed Melissa licking her lips.

“Trust Mommy,” Maria’s voice whispered. “Remember how easy it is to trust... when you are safe.”

Julie closed her eyes and felt tears burn her eyelids. She was sad, but why? Soft lips caressed hers, and she felt comfort. She opened her eyes and found that Melissa was kissing her. And then Melissa’s fingers were on her sex again, this time exploring her wet vagina. And Maria was there caressing her back all the while.

Wasn’t this wrong?

Julie felt her body relax totally suddenly with a warm sense of peace when she asked herself that question. She closed her eyes and remembered her old life. Sad, lonely and forgotten. Maria’s hands wrapped around her, and Julie began to cry, quietly. Images of her past were coming to her faster than she could follow them.

“Your sorrow will melt away soon,” Maria’s voice whispered. Julie felt the tremors of both girls’ excitement, and it fed hers. She began to sigh delicately, tears continuing to flow. Her head began to spin again.

And then she felt a warm mouth... swallow her sex whole?

Julie looked down through her tears and saw Melissa between her legs. It looked like she was biting into Julie. Like a fruit. But it didn’t feel like that. Julie cried out, arching against Maria. The feeling was like a deep well of water gushing out of her body. It felt so good.

Melissa lifted her mouth again. “You taste like an orange,” she whispered. Then she began to eat Julie again, and Julie cried out...

“Mommy!”

She felt tremors from both her sisters. Did they come? Julie wasn’t sure, because Maria was still holding her just as peacefully, and Melissa was still skillfully orally loving Julie’s sex. If they had orgasmed...

“Mommy!!!” Julie cried out again when Melissa began nibbling Julie’s clit. She remembered what Mommy had said about Melissa. ‘She’ll love your taste.’ Julie tasted like an orange. She felt the gush of water continue, and the images of pain flooded her head and then were gone.

It felt almost like when your life passes before your eyes before you die...

Panic flooded Julie’s being and then became passion, folding on itself. She felt tremors from both girls again, but they still maintained their hold on Julie. Maria caressed Julie’s dampening body and started to kiss her neck and jawline.

Melissa was still chewing Julie’s clit. Julie didn’t know how Melissa did it, but it felt so good. No pain at all. Nevertheless, she thrashed and started to fight to get away. Perhaps it was too much pleasure at once?

Maria moved backward and gently squeezed Julie a little tighter, pinning her arms against her. Melissa stopped chewing and started gently suckling. The pleasure was now soothing. Julie suddenly realized that the chewing should have hurt, because this pleasure felt like relief. But Julie honestly didn’t feel any pain.

No pain... was she... dead?

Melissa lapped Julie’s pussy now like a cat, and Maria whispered... “Back to us, Julie. Back to us.”

Julie opened her mouth and croaked. It took a while for her to find her voice. “What... happened...”

A powerful smell was permeating the room. The smell of Julie’s pussy. Melissa looked content as she gently licked Julie with her tongue.

“You’re one of us, Julie,” Maria said, and kissed her cheek. “Did you think you could forget your sadness? That’s what we dream of, you know. Our dreams are sad... and yet so comforting.”

Julie’s head started to spin again. She still remembered those sad memories, but they seemed so far away.

“They’re in the past,” Maria said. “But you know there are others out there in the cold world who feel the same. Every so often a soul is born from sadness, and those souls find their ways here. Loved. Forever.”

“Forever...” Julie whispered. Such a long time...

Melissa slid up Julie’s body and lay her head upon her shoulder. Her fingers fell back upon Julie’s sex and started teasing her. Julie felt pleasure renew itself inside her.

“Poor Melissa,” Maria said. “She used to think of herself as a strong spirit. In her old life, she and I could have probably been friends.”

“Aren’t you friends now?” Julie said, fear suddenly alighting itself in her heart.

“I don’t like to think,” Melissa whispered in Julie’s ear and kissed it. “Sex feels so good to me. I had denied it for so long, that when Mommy came for me... I couldn’t stop.”

“Melissa and I love each other,” Maria said, nuzzling Julie’s ear to match. “We all love each other. But we don’t really have friends... we don’t communicate except through pleasure. Which is why we always love it when Mommy finds a new girl.”

“Or boy,” Melissa said and purred upon Julie’s neck. Her fingers started gently caressing the lips of Julie’s sex, giving them space to calm down after her previous experience.

“Oh yes, what is Danny like?” Maria asked.

“Scared,” Julie whispered. “Very scared.”

“He doesn’t understand why Mommy wants him so badly,” Maria said, finding Julie’s hand and holding it. Julie suddenly felt like she had found a friend in Maria. She looked into Maria’s eyes and their eyes met.

“Mommy said she loved a boy once,” Melissa said, her fingers now idly running themselves over Julie’s sensitive pussy lips. Julie sighed as her passions started to stir again, and she felt her sisters’ passion build as well.

“Danny’s sexy,” Julie whispered. Her pussy began to drip, as a memory of their lovemaking in the shower came to her. Her eyes closed.

“Yessss,” Maria whispered in Julie’s ear. “Those memories comfort us too. And we make new ones every day.” Their voices were hushed even though no one was really listening but them. It felt like they were all sinking into a warm place.

Melissa inhaled over Julie’s neck. Julie could feel the air being pulled away from there, and then Melissa’s warm breath moving back, over and all around. “How does he taste?” she asked quietly.

“Like milk,” Julie said breathlessly, as she remembered sucking Danny’s cock. She had been a little worried since she never did it before, but when Danny came, it was so tasty, she had to drink all of him. She felt like a little bit of Danny was inside her... the sadness he used to have, now Julie’s nice and warm treasure.

Maria lapped at Julie’s ear.

“Will you lick me?” her tender voice whispered.

“Please,” Julie pleaded. She was mindless now. She wanted to taste. She smelt strawberries and felt wet flesh press upon her lips. She licked and as her senses promised, she tasted strawberries. She remembered how confident Melissa was as she ate her out, but still didn’t trust herself, so she gently licked and felt strawberry-flavored liquid drip into her mouth.

And then Julie shuddered powerfully as the pleasure was felt by them both.

Lips, mouth, tongue, loving teeth at Julie’s sex. Melissa wanted a second helping of oranges. Julie’s sock-covered feet lifted up and started to caress Melissa’s strong back. She shuddered doubly as Maria felt Julie’s pleasure as well. Julie realized that they were all linked together in this way, and wondered how they would ever stop...

Mmmmmm. Strawberry ice cream. Maria orgasmed quickly, and the explosion caused Julie and Melissa to both freeze and arch in ecstasy, their orgasms following. Melissa deeply licked Julie’s sex for a taste of orange sherbet.

They collapsed together. Julie’s mind was empty. She tried to remember something. She saw the face of Mommy. She didn’t remember Her name anymore... She suddenly felt alone, despite the powerful sex she had just said. She started to yearn for Mommy’s breast, for Mommy’s kiss and touch.

Melissa curled herself up around Julie and fell asleep. Melissa felt cold, and Julie felt her afterglow spreading to Melissa. Suddenly, they both felt as light as a feather. Julie embraced her sister.

Melissa was crying.

“Mommy,” Melissa said in a sad voice.

Julie hugged Melissa close, holding her safe. She felt wetness on her shoulder, and realized Maria was holding her close, crying her tears there. Everyone wanted Mommy. That was how they kept themselves from dying from pleasure.

“There’s always time for Mommy,” Maria whispered. “But it’s hard when we don’t see Her.”

“I know,” Julie said, feeling that same sadness in her soul. She felt that sadness shared and realized... the love in this home fed off itself too. Julie remembered how beautiful everyone was, and wondered how long that love had kept them alive.

...Or was everyone dead?

Julie looked at Melissa’s soft hair, and caressed it. It felt so real. She felt Maria’s hands run over her shoulder. Maria’s socked foot ran up and down Julie’s leg, and Julie felt a tremor of sexual pleasure. But she was too tired to let it develop into anything. Instead she sighed delicately and leaned backward into Maria.

Melissa’s eyes met Julie’s and they smiled delicately at each other, then Melissa slipped away from the bed. She did this slowly, kept turning back to smile at Julie, as if she was scared Julie would disappear. Then Melissa left the room.

As soon as the door closed, Julie whispered “I miss her.”

“I know,” Maria said. “Me too.”

“I used to be a smart girl... I think,” Julie said, trying to find some scrap of her past.

“You’re one of Mommy’s girls now,” Maria said. “It doesn’t matter how smart, pretty or strong you are. You don’t have to do anything here... just love us.”

“It’s so easy,” Julie said.

“And yet hard,” Maria said, a finger caressing Julie’s erect breast. “Hard to be away from Mommy.”

“Yes,” Julie shivered as her breast felt Maria’s touch. “I love Mommy so much.”

Maria kissed Julie’s neck and ran her finger over her breast. “Again.”

“I love Mommy so much,” Julie sighed.

Finger swipe. “Again,” Maria said, her voice quiet.

“I love Mommy so much,” Julie moaned.

Maria began to play freely with Julie’s breasts, which had suddenly become so very sensitive. Julie began to whimper. “I love Mommy so much,” she said, almost not knowing Maria was there as her breasts were manipulated. Her pussy burned but she knew it would not be touched. “I love Mommy so much,” she moaned.

“Mommy loves you too,” Maria said finally. “You can do anything here, Julie. You’re free.”

Julie’s hands dove between her legs and she touched herself furiously. As she did, images of her Mommy seducing her came back to her head. She pretended that she was reliving the moment as her fingers carefully caressed her clit, penetrated her vagina, spread her lips. “Mommy,” she cried out. “Mommy!”

Maria just watched. She felt Julie’s pleasure like it was her own.

And when Julie finally exploded in an orgasm, she felt Maria’s soft hair fall upon her belly, and it was the most beautiful moment of her life.

Maria slept... and Julie closed her eyes and instantly was in a soft dream as well...

* * *