The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Goodbye Horses”

(mc / MF / FF)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1989 MCA Records, used without permission but with apologies.

This is the final tale in this movement of the Chateau Aensland saga. The first part is “Tear Me Apart”. If you’re not familiar with this series, you should read that story before you go any further.

* * *
“Sometimes I wish I had no pride
I’d go off and sell my soul
But how do you say goodbye
to the only truth you’ve known?”
- Tiffany, “Hold An Old Friend’s Hand”

Vera was outside on the balcony, watching the setting sun. It was a slightly windy evening, and her hair was blowing in the breeze.

Maria came up from behind her and embraced her.

“Hi, Maria,” Vera said. “How is Julie doing?”

“She’s doing okay. She’s sleeping now,” Maria said softly, leaning against Vera’s shoulder.

Vera nodded and held Maria’s hand. “She’s such a good strong girl.”

“Yes she is,” Maria nodded, and took a deep breath, taking in her Mommy’s sweet scent. “Do you think Danny is ready yet?”

“No... not yet,” Vera said, sighing delicately. “He still needs to feel comfortable with us. Has he slept with Sandy yet?”

“Yes... he has.”

“Good. She’ll know what to do. Keep watch over Julie, Maria sweetie... she’s going to need you when she wakes up. I love you.”

Maria smiled. She knew Mommy was right, and she did want to watch over her little sister. Her embrace loosened, but she held Vera’s hand fast. “Yes, Mommy. I love you too.”

“Thank you, darling,” Vera said. “I’m going to go check on Danny now. You go and be with Julie.”

Maria nodded and squeezed Vera’s hand once before she left. Leaving her Mommy never stopped being hard.

Vera’s eyes fell on the setting sun. Her thoughts fell on Danny—worrying about him, his safety. She began to hug herself in earnest.

Maria paused in her tracks, sensing her Mother’s worry.

“Lilith.”

Vera turned, hearing her real name being spoken.

“You’re going to be fine,” Maria said. “That’s why You showed me who You really are... so I can believe in You. And I do.”

Vera smiled to herself, closing her eyes. “Thank you, Mary,” she whispered.

Maria nodded and went off to do her duty.

* * *

Airship... candy land... being a boy again...

Danny woke up with tears in his eyes. Sandy was still there, sleeping peacefully. And Mommy was there too, stroking Sandy’s hair.

He again found himself with questions without the words to form.

Mommy brushed dark brown hair away from Sandy’s face. “I didn’t know you knew each other when I decided on you, Danny,” she said. “But the universe works in strange ways.”

Danny sighed softly. “It’s like a dream,” he murmured. “A wonderful dream... but I’m scared.”

Vera nodded, and flicked her finger over Sandy’s ear lightly, waking her up. Sandy’s glassy eyes met Danny’s. She smiled sleepily.

“Sandy,” Vera said. “You and your brother have catching up to do, don’t you?”

“Mmmm, yes, Mommy,” Sandy said, her smile filling her face.

Danny blushed brightly. “Why... is everyone being so nice to me? What did I do to deserve this?”

“You don’t know the truth yet,” Vera whispered. “It will take some time for it to sink in...”

She leaned and caressed Danny’s cock and balls, which instantly began to harden at her touch. Danny moaned, feeling the pleasure permeate his mind, knowing Sandy was feeling it too...

“You don’t have to do anything to deserve love, Danny... not anymore,” Vera said. “You and your sisters... you’re my treasures... and I’m going to take care of you forever now.”

Sandy purred softly. “Mommy,” she whispered in a sing-song voice. “Danny’s achey...”

“Yes,” Vera whispered. “You’ll have to help him feel better.”

Danny leaned his head back on the pillow, unresisting. It all seemed like one beautiful dream after another. Sandy’s warm mouth was again covering his cock, filling his mind with wet, blissful sensation.

“You like it, don’t you,” Vera whispered. “Being suckled, served in this way...”

“It’s... it’s...”

“I know you think it’s wrong,” Vera said, tracing a finger over Danny’s shoulder. “That’s why your sisters are going to do it a lot, until you understand that it’s okay. Doesn’t it feel like the most beautiful kiss?”

“I... I...” Danny was stammering. Sandy’s mouth felt fantastic, but there was a part of Danny that still clung to the idea that this was wrong...

His eyes met Vera’s. Lavender. His mind emptied of all thought instantly, all he could think of was those beautiful eyes...

“I’m a good boy,” Vera whispered. “I deserve this.”

“I’m a good boy...” Danny repeated. “I... deserve this...” He did deserve it. He was a good boy. Mommy said so.

“Yes, you do...” Vera said. “Don’t doubt that. All your sisters love you... let them play with you anytime they wish. Never doubt they love you.”

“Mmmmm,” Danny sighed. The image of girls caressing him was replaying in his mind, but this time he relished in it as Sandy began to drag her tongue on the bottom of his cock. It all felt so good.

“You’re accepting it,” Vera said with a smile. “You’re finally accepting it... you are such a good strong boy.”

Danny whimpered as an orgasm began to grip his senses. “Mommy... hold me...”

“Of course, Danny,” Vera said, taking the young Danny in her arms, rocking him tenderly as he orgasmed in Sandy’s mouth. She heard his cries of anguished pleasure and stored them deep in her heart. She could hear his broken heart in those cries and wanted to treasure those sounds forever.

Sandy’s mouth slipped from Danny’s cock, and Vera felt a twinge of sadness ripple over Danny’s heart and mind. She held him closer and touched his face. As Danny felt her touch, he saw her beautiful body behind his closed eyes and realized Mommy was in control of his mind. He was a slave... and he didn’t care.

“Mommy?” Danny whispered.

“I’m here, baby,” Vera replied. “You spend time with Sandy. She’s your big sister and will take good care of you. I promise you’ll meet your other sisters and see Julie again in time. They’re all aching to meet you and give you pleasure too.”

An initial surge of doubt in his heart melted away. Danny smiled and nodded.

“I need to go now,” Vera said with a sigh. “There are things I need to take care of... But I will be back. I promise.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Sandy and Danny said in unison.

Vera slipped from the bed. “You be good,” she said.

“Always,” Sandy said. Danny just nodded.

“I’ll see you very soon, my loves,” Vera said at the door’s threshold. “Bye bye...”

And with that, she left Danny and Sandy alone.

Sandy’s hand started to caress Danny’s sex.

“Sandy...” Danny whispered. His body responded yet again, swelling up at her finger’s gentle touch.

“Mmmm, Danny,” Sandy said. “I know this makes you feel soooo good...”

“Mmmmmm,” Danny moaned dreamily.

Sandy drew her socked foot over Danny’s bare one, a move that fed Danny’s arousal. The softness filled his senses and cozy imagery swamped his mind.

“I bet later, Mommy will let us take a twip,” Sandy said, unconsciously slipping into the babytalk she shared with Danny. “We could wide wollycoastews... you’d like that, huh, Danny?”

“Yesss... wollycoastews,” Danny said, his mind regressed.

Sandy drew her hips over Danny’s now, letting his cock sink inside her. Her body arched against itself at the sensation as her eyes closed, the cozy imagery filling her mind as well. Sandy felt a cool breeze make her nipples perk. She opened her eyes and looked down at Danny, whose eyes were half closed.

Sandy opened her mouth to say Danny’s name, but all that came out was a moan. She closed her eyes again and saw an image of an airship flying over... candyland... just like in her song. Tears filled her eyes as she realized what was happening. She was seeing Danny’s dream.

She leaned over Danny and held him close as the dream played out in her head. They were boy-spirit and girl-spirit, laughing and giggling at the candy people, playing in the sandy beach in the soda pop ocean. Dreamland.

“I wuv u Danny Danny,” Sandy-girl said.

“I luv u Sandy Dandy,” Danny-boy said and they both giggled. In the real world, Sandy’s climax was approaching faster than ever. Before she knew it, she had come, sighing and crying all over Danny’s shoulder.

Danny came too, deep inside her, without really being aware. He was lost in her sensation.

When they both came down, their hands were intertwined. Their eyes met, and they knew they had shared a dream.

Danny felt weak all over, and he wasn’t sure what to do.

“Sleep,” Sandy said. “So easy to sleep.”

“So easy to sleep,” Danny repeated, and closed his eyes.

“So... easy...” Sandy murmured, and drifted away as well... her socked foot dancing over Danny’s calf idly.

* * *

When Danny woke up, Sandy was off the bed. She had taken her socks off and was holding two colorful fluffy towels.

“Time for a shower!” she said cheerfully.

In the shower room, Sandy and Danny sat down under the warm streams of water that came from the ceiling. Danny intended to clean himself, but suddenly felt so weak when that water washed over him.

“Mommy wants you to always be nice and clean,” Sandy said while rubbing Danny down. Danny nuzzled Sandy’s nose.

Afterwards, Sandy dried them both off, running a towel all over Danny’s damp body, focusing on his hair. Then she went to a dresser drawer and took out two pairs of woolen socks—one with hearts and one with stripes.

“Which one do you like the best, Danny boy?” she asked.

Danny blushed and put his finger to his mouth, curling up on the bed.

Sandy giggled. “Can’t decide? Then I’ll wear both!” She rolled the mismatched socks on her feet and tucked the odd ones back in the drawer.

“Mommy left some snackies for us on this shelf,” Sandy said, pointing to a high shelf on the ceiling where a tray with some graham crackers and juice lay. “Are you hungwy, Danny?”

“Yeayea,” Danny said.

“I’ll get ‘em,” Sandy said, walking to the shelf. She stood on her tiptoes, and Danny was entranced by the curvature of her socked feet as she did so. Even so, the shelf was a little high, and Sandy lifted her striped-socked leg up, curling her toes. Was she putting on a show?

...Or was it still Mommy’s control...

“Got it,” Sandy said, carefully retreiving the tray. “Let’s eat.”

As the two ate their crackers and juice, Danny would glance from Sandy’s feet (which were crossed on the bed) to her eyes. He would think of something to ask her, and then she would just smile at him and the question would fade.

“Sandy,” Danny finally said. “I thought I would never see you again.”

“I know,” Sandy replied. “Me too. I’m so happy we could meet again.”

“What’s it like being Mommy’s girl?” he asked.

“Wonderful,” she said, nibbling on a cracker and smiling dreamily. “All my sisters are so nice to me, and Mommy is great. Sometimes, we go on little trips, and everything is just so nice when I’m with my family.”

“Family,” Danny said softly.

“Mmm-hmm,” Sandy said. “This is my family now, and yours.” She drank her juice, and stretched her feet.

“What do you do here all day?” Danny asked.

Sandy grinned. “We make love, silly,” she said with a wink. “And when we get tired of that, we snuggle, and watch movies, play games, and sleep, and make love some more.”

“That’s all?” Danny said, moving to sit beside Sandy.

Sandy put her arm around Danny. “You can do other things if you want to, Danny boy,” she said. “The longer you spend here, though, the more you’ll find that... making love is all you really want to do.”

Danny moved his hand carefully to Sandy’s tummy and rubbed it. She felt so warm.

“Mmmmm, that feels so good, Danny,” Sandy whispered.

Her flesh felt warm under Danny’s hand. There was something coming from her body into his. He snuggled up behind her and pressed against her back. Yes, there was energy coming from her body, he could feel it.

‘As you spend more time here, the love will take your mind over... you will desire nothing but sex... with your sisters, with me... you will give everyone strength in this way.’

Danny was gently nibbling Sandy’s neck now. He had done it without being aware of it, but now that he was, he didn’t want to stop. Sandy was writhing nicely in his arms. His nibbling was doing that to her. And his hand on her tummy. What if his hand moved lower?

“Ohhh, Danny...” Sandy shuddered. Danny’s hand was now between her legs. He could hardly believe himself. He felt like he was in a pleasant dream, his actions controlled. His fingers caressed over Sandy’s dampening, swelling lips. She felt so hot. He felt the ache his touch produced, and his cock started to grow.

He was a little worried that Sandy would get violent and throw him on the bed or something, but she just quivered like a leaf in the breeze. His fingers became wet with her juices. Melting. He was making Sandy melt. He nibbled her ear.

Nothing more needed to be said...

Ever so slowly, Danny’s fingers took their time exploring Sandy’s sex... finding out where she felt him the most. After some time of this, Sandy began to whimper and weep. Danny’s eyes fell on Sandy’s socked feet, and his cock hardened that much more. He delighted in making her legs shake and her toes curl. Her juices continued to flow onto his hand.

“Please...” Sandy whispered, not sure what she was asking for. But Danny was going to tease his sister until neither of them could take it anymore. He was so gentle. His finger brushed over her clitoris, which almost pushed her over the edge. So he didn’t touch her there anymore. Instead, his fingers slipped in and out of her pussy, which felt so good but didn’t give Sandy the stimulation she needed to find release...

She was aware of Danny’s arousal... she felt his hard cock and the ache of his seed inside as a a part of her. Tears flowed from her eyes.

And then Danny flipped on top of her and so carefully, slipped inside of her. Sandy arched and growled softly with passion, and reached for her brother and lover. It didn’t take very many thrusts for them both to orgasm, their juices flowing, intermingling.

Sandy’s fingers circled Danny’s back.

“It’s so good to be with you,” Danny whispered.

“It’s even better to be with your other sisters,” Sandy whispered in return. “They all want to make love to you so badly.”

“It’s... okay?”

“It sure is,” Sandy said, rocking Danny’s damp body.

“I want to spend some more time with you first... is that okay?”

“Yes.” Sandy kissed Danny’s forehead. “You can do anything you want here. Mommy picked us all because we were soft and loving. No one’s gonna get angry at you or keep their feelings from you, Danny boy.”

“I don’t know if I can take anyone angry at me anymore,” Danny whispered, drifting away into sleep again.

“Yes... I know,” Sandy said, stroking his hair soothingly. “If you have any fears or doubts, you can always tell me, or Mommy. But don’t forget... we’re all linked.”

“Oh... yeah...” Danny said, falling asleep.

“Hurting one another would be like hurting ourselves,” Sandy whispered. “And we’ll never do that to each other.”

“Mmmhmm... come to candyland...” Danny sighed.

“Candyland...”

Sandy’s eyes grew heavy. “Come away with me...” she sang, and then all her energy slipped away from her. She could see candyland, and little Danny. Giggling softly, she fell asleep to meet him in their dream...

* * *

Vera walked into her room and felt warm energy surround her.

She looked at the sleeping, sweating bodies of Danny and Sandy. The air in the room was thick with the scent of lovemaking. ‘How many times did they make love?’ Vera wondered to herself, as the expended energy was drawn into her body.

She closed her eyes and felt the stream of their shared emotions as she drank their energy. A sad song played in her head.

‘I have to make sure everything is okay...’

Vera walked to the bed and kneeled upon it. She took Sandy’s sleeping body carefully into her arms, and then slowly rubbed two fingers upon Sandy’s thigh. She moaned in her sleep, and her sex began to become aroused.

“Haruki...” she whispered in Sandy’s ear. “I need you.” She inserted her two fingers inside Sandy’s pussy.

Her eyes opened halfway, foggy, glassy and far away. “Mommy...” she whispered drunkenly.

“Is Daniel ours yet, Haruki?” Vera said, her fingers slowly moving in and out of Sandy. “Is he going to be...okay?”

“Still scared...” Sandy sighed softly, her voice twinged with pleasure. “Doesn’t know if we like him... thinks... it’s a dream that... he could wake up from...”

“I still don’t know if I want him to know who he really is... not yet...”

“Let us... control him... we can help him... mmmmmm.” Sandy’s body began to grind slowly on Vera’s fingers.

“He trusts Sandy so he trusts you,” Vera said. “Take your time with him, then introduce him to his other sisters. Also remember, he has feelings for Julia... when Mary says she’s ready... she can play with you two as well.”

“Mmmmm... I want that, Mommy...”

“Good girl. Cum for me, Haruki... only for me. Remember Mommy loves you always.”

Sandy sighed, whimpered and writhed like a leaf on the breeze again. Her eyes slowly closed, and Vera brought her body back on the bed. She stroked Sandy’s hair, and then Danny’s face.

Danny nuzzled against his Mommy’s hand.

“I feel it in you, my love,” Lilith whispered to the air. “The earth spirit. You still love this world.”

Lilith’s eyes settled out the balcony doors, to the moon.

“Perhaps soon... we will no longer need to hide...”

* * *