The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chattelbots of Horizon Falls: To Please Men

About two years ago, I wrote a brief, 1200 word, treatment for what would become the Chattelbots of Horizon Falls series I have been writing for the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. Although I thought this was lost, I recently came across the file again. After cleaning it up and doing some revision, I decided to submit To Please Men as a standalone story to the archive. There are some familiar characters for previous readers; however, readers shouldn’t have to read those stories to enjoy this one. A lot of the themes I have, and will soon, explore are mentioned in this story.

* * *

The two girls had been talking for about twenty minutes. They vaguely knew each other from dreamy memories of previous Friday evening programming sessions. The giggled and shared stories about their husbands and what they did to please them. Both girls, like every female in the salon, existed for one reason: to please men. They had been throughly brainwashed for docility and obedience.

Both girls were getting their nails filled. Their manicurists, dressed in tight, neon colored, dresses and white platform heels, also wore dreamy doe eyed expressions on their faces. Both of their customers were pregnant, the blond about four months, the brunette about six. Despite their growing tummies, both girls wore pretty floral dresses and platform heeled sandals. They giggled, laughed, and enjoyed each other’s company. They had a lot in common besides being their Master’s slaves. Each had been further trained to be perfect trophy wives and breeders.

Chrissie, who sat on the left, had bottle blond hair down to her shoulders. She was very short, around five foot even, with deep blue eyes. Her breasts, while not that large, were perky and firm. Her Master was planning breast implants for her once he had a male heir. She giggled and smiled constantly, having been programming to be cheerful and ditsy at all times. In her former life, she had been a very good student and something of a book worm. One of the first things her Master had reprogrammed in her was a distaste for reading and any sort of deep thinking. These days the only reading she did was from cookbooks and exotic fashion magazines.

Her friend’s name was Sami. A brunette who proudly self identified as a “bimbo,” was a little taller with green eyes. Her breasts were larger, but were growing even more as her pregnancy was furthered. Her dim thoughts never left her Master’s current instruction or ways in which she could further please him. The truth was, she had loved him far before being brainwashed so the transition to dutiful trophy wife was not a big deal. She had been an office worker in his tech company’s largest firm, swept off of her high heeled feet by him two previous winters ago.

Chrissie giggled as her manicurist told the pregnant girl a story about the man who was buying her. He sounded so smart and handsome. Then again, Chrissie had been conditioned to believe all men were smart, very sexy, and quite authoritative. Next to the bubbly airhead, even a man of lesser mental skills was smarter than her.

Sadly, she had been planning on breaking up with her Master, but decided to take one last weekend trip with him to see if things could be sorted out. After being kidnapped and taken to a secret European facility to be brainwashed, the bottle blond had come back madly in love with him. Her formerly sharp mind had been slowed and softened. He did the thinking for her now and she couldn’t be happier.

Out of the corner of her beautiful green eyes, Chrissie noticed a teenage girl entering the salon. She overheard the plain girl telling the receptionist that this was her first time at the salon. “Amanda” was her name. The prom was coming up and her boyfriend’s mother had suggested this salon. The brunette receptionist, a teenage girl named Nikki, smiled and began entering her information in the computer. The girl’s name came up in the database search as already tagged for brainwashing.

The boyfriend’s mother was Annie Vandevelde, former CEO of a Fortune 500 company who had given up her career to focus on motherhood a few years before. In reality, her new husband, of course in private life she went by his last name like all girls should upon marriage, had used her as a guinea pig for what would become the “Chattelbot” mind control program, which he had partially funded. This nefarious plot would brainwash girls of all ages into docile, feminine, and obedient dolls for their husbands, boyfriends, fathers, etc.

On her first vacation in two years, Annie was kidnapped and brought to an undisclosed location in Europe which, to the public eye, was a high end facility for plastic surgery. On the top floors, however, was where Annie was conditioned, “chipped” with a cerebral implant, and brought under the loving control of her husband and now Master. After taking some additional leave, Annie announced she was resigning from the company to focus on her family. Later, after the birth of another child, her name was placed on a book that chronicled her spectacular corporate rise, but personal failings as a wife and mother. It wasn’t until she embraced domesticity and obedience that she thrived as a woman. She had been a silly girl before then, trying to behave like a man.

The girl was brought to the main office where Mr. Scott ran the salon. While she found it unusual to have to talk to the manager before an appointment, Amanda humored him and discussed what she wanted. Chrissie overheard the girl ask for hair highlights and a French manicure. “Nothing too fancy,” she said, which made Chrissie giggle from where she sat.

Mr. Scott offered the girl a cup of coffee, which she took politely. Sipping it, a few minutes went by until she felt strange and had a hard time focusing. He picked up the phone, pushed a button, and and the beautiful, chubby, middle aged Chattelbot who also worked the counter named Terri came into the room.

“How will I obey, Sir?” The busty barbie doll stated matter of factly. She stood, softly smiling, waiting for instruction. A tight t-shirt advertising the salon hugged her augmented breasts.

“Process this girl.” Terri moved to obey immediately. Pressing a long pink nail to a button on the wall, a chair slid out of the wall. Amanda sat slumped over, the drugs in her coffee putting her in a docile state. The chubby brunette Chattelbot lifted the girl up with assistance from Mr. Scott and brought her to rest in the wall chair. Strapping her into the armrests, Terri pushed another button that brought a gray helmet down on the teen girl’s head.

Amanda was half awake, but the luminescent strobe lights which began to dance around her eyes kidnapped her focus almost immediately. After only a few minutes of brief resistance, the future Mrs. Landon Vandevelde was staring straight ahead, eyes distant and glassy, deeply hypnotized.

For the next eight hours, Amanda was kept awake and asleep in 30 minute shifts. During this time, subliminal messages were pumped into her little girlie mind to impress new values into her. Before falling asleep at the end of each cycle, she was commanded to cum, which further accentuated the conditioning.

By the end, Amanda wanted to be a good girl, and good girls were obedient. Good girls smiled and didn’t question Men. Good girls were as feminine as possible. Good girls needed a strong man in their lives. He can do the thinking for them; really, all they had to do was smile, look good, and follow instructions. A good girl gets married, takes his name, and stays at home with his children. Good girls don’t need a career, just like Mrs. Vandevelde. She is a role model for good girls. All a good girl needs to do is please men.

* * *

By the time Amanda was well on her way to being a good girl, Chrissie and Sami had long since left. Terri and their manicurists were also gone for the day, sent home to please their Masters. The afternoon counter girl, a stunning teen named Nikki, assisted Mr. Scott in waking up Amanda after the final 30 minute cycle finished. Her very large, natural breasts, and girl next door looks kept raising the auction price for the Chattelbot to record numbers.

Slowly, Amanda began to wake up. A girl like her would be easy to reprogram. She did not have strong views about herself or any sort of “women’s rights,” so breaking her resistance to submission and feminine obedience would be less difficult than breaking down, say, a career oriented, liberal, educated woman. It was possible, but there wasn’t some sort of sudden, simplistic, way to perform the initial conditioning on a woman like that until the chipping could be done off site.

Amanda yawned and smiled softly at the man standing over her. There wasn’t a hint of resistance or questioning of her predicament, or the time that had passed. Mr. Scott sure was handsome; seriously, she really needed a strong man in her life. He could think for her. All she needed to do was smile, look good, and follow instructions. Just like Landon’s mother! She was a great role model for how Amanda wanted to be in the future.

“How do you feel, sweetie?” Mr. Scott asked, looking toward Nikki to see if any of the machine’s scans showed any anomalies.

Amanda smiled. “I feel really good.” She looked into the mirror across the room from the chair she sat in. The blond highlights in her hair were a little more than she’d wanted, but Mr. Scott’s gaze at her brought any defiance to a halt. Looking down, she saw the beautiful French nails on her fingers and smiled. Landon would love this for the prom! It was very important to look her best.

“I...look like a good girl.” In the back of her mind, a voice whispered to Amanda that something was wrong. Normally, she wasn’t so superficial or ditzy. The future Chattelbot was suddenly realizing that it was difficult to deeply think. Anytime she tried, a voice in her mind announced that men should do the thinking for her. Landon was so smart; obviously, he could fill her mind however he desired.

Nikki’s tan hand on her arm ceased these confusing and disobedient thoughts. The teenagers made eye contact and both smiled softly. “I think,” Nikki began, “your boyfriend is going to be very happy with you. That is very important.”

Amanda realized that she agreed. The brunette loved Landon, they’d been together since freshman year, and wanted desperately to please him. “I always want him to be happy with me.”

Watching the dimwitted teenage girls in front of him interact made Mr. Scott’s cock rise, but that could wait until he was alone with Nikki later in the evening. There was still one more task at hand. The dark haired man considered the smiling girl sitting in front of him. He then looked over to Nikki, the tan, busty, Chattelbot to his right. He brought his gaze back to Amanda, pleased as she blushed and her eyes looked down at her thighs. “There is one more thing left to do.” He turned and waved his arm at Nikki. “We need to set up another appointment so you can begin a tanning regiment. Your boyfriend’s mother, Mrs. Vandevelde and Miss Garrison here, both have excellent tans. Very fitting for a good girl.” Also fitting for further conditioning sessions.

Hearing that good girls got tans, Amanda quickly agreed. “Mrs. Vandevelde has an awesome tan!” She looked up at her superior. “I could come here with her each week.”

“Good girl.” Mr. Scott nodded his masculine approval. “Nikki, please schedule Miss Perry for an appointment at the same time as Mrs. Vandevelde.”

“Yes, Sir.” Nikki swayed out of the room, her silver dress hugging her hips as the high heeled sandals on her feet pushed up her bubble butt.

Passively, Amanda watched the girl leave. As the girl left Mr. Scott’s office, her eyes drifted towards her own feet, which were now adorned in white platform heels. Moving up her body, she noticed for the first time the green minidress on her body. She looked up at her superior. “Why am I wearing this?”

“Ah,” Mr. Scott began, “it is such a nice dress, isn’t it? Your prom isn’t for a few days, but you are going to go to your boyfriend’s home for dinner this evening. He thought you should dress appropriately for it. I’m sure his mother would approve.”

He always thinks of everything. “Oh, OK!” Amanda sat up in her chair and, standing up, curtsied for Mr. Scott. “Thank you for helping me today.” She reached up to the tall man and hugged him, standing on her high heeled tippy toes.

Mr. Scott returned the hug, feeling the girl’s small breasts against him. A glance up at the clock announced that it was time for her to leave. “Alright, sweetie, you need to leave for your big date.” He paused for a moment, remembering one more thing. “When you are in my salon,” he began, stroking her hair gently, “you will always follow my orders.”

Amanda smiled and nodded. “Of course, Mr. Scott.”

The passivity in the girl’s eyes excited the salon owner. She had fallen under control in near record time. There was one final line of programming needed. “Amanda, you will also address me as ‘Sir’ instead of ‘Mr. Scott’. In fact, I bet Landon would really love that as well.”

Amanda brightened and clapped her hands. “Yes, Sir, that is a great idea!” A bit of subliminal programming fucked her mind. “Men always have such wonderful ideas, Sir!” She smiled proudly and eagerly. With that, Mr. Scott dismissed the girl with a pat on the bottom and kiss on the forehead. After organizing some things on his desk, he pressed one of the buttons on the interface built into the desk next to his phone.

Moments later, Nikki returned to the room. The now entranced Chattelbot snapped to attention. The life was gone from her eyes as the busty automaton spoke. “Sir, how will Nikki obey you?”

He motioned with a finger for the girl to come toward him. “Strip.” Nikki obeyed, sensually lifting her dress overhead and sliding off her shoes. Taking her in his arms, Mr. Scott picked her up and pushed the girl against the wall, where he unhooked his pants and fucked the busty teenage girl until he came inside her. Afterwards, she automatically knelt down and cleaned his cock off while giving him a spectacular blowjob.

All in all, it was a typical day at the Perfect Little Angels salon.