The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

2. The Assistant D.A. And Tanis-Hide.

It was early in the Morning, the first of that day’s workers were making their way to their offices. The guy in the dark suit, sat outside the Costas coffee shop drinking his coffee, waiting. As the day wore on, the guy kept looking at his watch. Another guy came out of the shop carrying a coffee, and a large bound file, and sat down. The guy in the dark suit, who worked for the D.A’s office, looked silently at the guy who had just sat down.

Tanis-Hide was wearing the same black suit, over a black Lycra-tight turtle neck long sleeve shirt that he had worn several days ago when he had taken down Assistant District Attorney Madison-Hunt. Neither man spoke, after a few minutes; Tanis-Hide pushed the file across the table towards the guy in the dark suit. Without saying a word the guy stood up, picked up the file, nodded to Tanis-Hide, and walked away. Tanis-Hide finished his coffee, and also left the coffee shop.

The whole meeting however, had been photographed:

In the bedroom of Maxwell-Dean’s Mansion: Maxwell-Dean dressed only in a white bath-robe pulled his drained cock out of his newest Sex-toy’s mouth. Madison-Hunt, naked, remained on his knees, waiting for his Maxwell-Dean too tell him what to do. Maxwell-Dean pulled the former D.A to his feet, and turned him around, and then Maxwell-Dean grabbed a pump-bottle of Lube from a side table.

Maxwell-Dean pumped a healthy dose of Lube on to his hands, and spread it on Madison-Hunt’s buttocks. He took two fingers and roughly thrusted the lube into Madison-Hunt’s whole. As the former D.A moaned, Maxwell-Dean said, “Take it, Bitch!” Maxwell-Dean violently finger-fucked Madison-Hunt to the point, were his cock tried to thicken and harden in the metal cock-cage he now wore. “No Bitch. That cock of yours is never going to be used, or free from its cage, ever again.”

Maxwell-Dean led Madison-Hunt over to the room’s built-in closet. “Stand still and don’t move, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean grabbed a cord of rope from in front of the closet and tied up the former D.A. Maxwell-Dean stood back and admired his handiwork. From his pocket, Maxwell-Dean pulled a large glass Dildo, he then pumped some lube into his hand, and then he smeared the lube on the glass dildo. Then slowly and steadily, Maxwell-Dean pushed the glass dildo into Madison-Hunt’s whole. The lube numbed Madison-Hunt’s ass. As Maxwell-Dean pushed the 9″ glass dildo into Madison-Hunt, his cock tried to harden again.

Madison-Hunt moaned as the spikes in the tube of the cock-cage bit into his hardening cock. Maxwell-Dean pulled the dildo out of Madison-Hunt’s arse and replaced it with a large black rubber anal plug. And finally, Maxwell-Dean opened the closet door. From one of the hooks in the closet, Maxwell-Dean hung Madison-Hunt. After placing a blindfold on Madison-Hunt, Maxwell-Dean closed the door and said, “Sleep.” Madison-Hunt quickly dozed off, butt plug in place and his cock hard, erect, tense, and painful in its metal cage. Maxwell-Dean smiled as he left for his office.

9:00 AM. Maxwell-Dean looked up from the papers he was reading, as Tanis-Hide walked into the office. “Good Morning Sire?” He said to Maxwell-Dean, “The Assistant District Attorney will be here at 10:30 AM. do you wish me to deal with him? As you say the District Attorney, and the Assistant District Attorney can all suck you cock! And after their meetings here all of them have sucked your cock, Sire.” Maxwell-Dean stood up and moved to the window, and looked out at the street below; he did not speak for several minutes.

“No, not this time!” Maxwell-Dean finally said, “I will deal with this Assistant District Attorney myself, in the Playroom on the top floor.” If Tanis-Hide was disappointed, he know better than to show it, briefly Tanis-Hide thought that Maxwell-Dean might know about earlier that morning. “There is not much time. Go and make sure everything is ready in the Playroom, for when the Assistant District Attorney arrives!” Maxwell-Dean said as he sat back behind his desk. “Yes, Sire!” Tanis-Hide said as he turned and left the office. “Checkmate I think!” Said Maxwell-Dean smiling.

At 10:15Am, just like Madison-Hunt before him, Assistant District Attorney Glover pulled into the gated entrance of Maxwell-Dean’s seven store office building. He pressed the button and smiled into the lens of the security camera. Within seconds, the heavy cast-iron gates swung wide to admit the Assistant District Attorney. Glover drove down the tree-lined drive. When he reached the glass and marble entrance of the building, Tanis-Hide and three of Maxwell-Dean’s heavies were waiting, all four men was wearing a black suit, over a black Lycra-tight turtle neck long sleeve shirt, Tanis-Hide greeted Glover.

“May I help you?” Tanis-Hide said. “I’m Assistant District Attorney Glover. I’m here to see Mr Maxwell-Dean.” Glover said. “Follow us.” Tanis-Hide said. The Assistant District Attorney entered the building and followed Tanis-Hide and the three heavies into a brightly-lit lobby. “Mr Maxwell-Dean is waiting in his office for you!” Tanis-Hide said as the elevator doors opened and Glover, Tanis-Hide and the three heavies stepped into it. After a few seconds the doors opened again and the group stepped out into a corridor, at the end of which was a closed office door; Glover moved towards the door.

Before he reached the door of the office, the heavies grabbed hold of Glover from behind. Glover struggled with the three men and tried to wrestle free of their control. Tanis-Hide stepped forwards, and injected a syringe into Glover’s neck. Within seconds, the young man fell unconscious. Maxwell-Dean came out of the office. “Tanis-Hide, take him to the Playroom.” Maxwell-Dean said. “When you get him there, strip him, gag him and tie him to a trolley. And let me know when everything is ready!” “As you wish, Sire.” Tanis-Hide answered. Tanis-Hide and the heavies carried Glover away; Maxwell-Dean watched and pondered his next step. “Checkmate!” Maxwell-Dean said under his breath.

A while later, the doors of the elevator opened. Maxwell-Dean walked out of the elevator, and proceeded down the semi-dark corridor on the top floor of the building and entered the expertly-crafted Playroom. As he entered the Playroom, Maxwell-Dean stared at the restrained Assistant District Attorney. He could see Glover’s seething. He drew close to the naked man and traced his hand upon Glover’s chest, tweaking his nipples and rubbed his hand close to Glover’s groin. Glover wrestled to free himself from the trolley’s restraints in vain. Maxwell-Dean smiled and shook his head.

“Assistant District Attorney Glover, you have three choices: One, you can quit this senseless crusade that the D.A’s office and the Justice Department have to bring me to justice. Two give up your job and go home to Daddy and a comfortable life, out of state. Or three join my staff.” Glover heard the words but he was still groggy from the effects of the syringe. Glover struggled to free himself from the restraints that bound him to the padded inclined trolley. He felt cold; his naked body was underneath a vent. He tried to speak but the gag in his mouth rendered him mute. “Fuck you, arse whole!” Glover mumbled.

Maxwell-Dean snapped his fingers Tanis-Hide approached the Assistant District Attorney holding another syringe that he had retrieved from his pocket and injected the syringe into Glover’s neck. In seconds, Glover succumbed to the powerful narcotic and fell unconscious. So Maxwell-Dean prepare for Glover’s conversion. Maxwell-Dean pushing a metal cart beside Glover. The electrical device atop the cart bore all the trappings of an EKG machine. Maxwell-Dean applied the metal contacts to strategic placed on Glover’s body, the temples of his forehead and the base of his neck. Tanis-Hide watched Maxwell-Dean apply the electrodes and connect all the wires to the silver and black machine that rested on the cart. Maxwell-Dean activated the unit and watched currents of electromagnetic power surge throughout Glover’s body, his brain, and spinal column. Glover’s body convulsed, with the first jolt but then, it resumed its limp, unconscious posture on the padded trolley.

Maxwell-Dean shook his head, watching Glover’s conversion. “Arrogance.”, he whispered. As he and Tanis-Hide exited the Playroom, Maxwell-Dean said to Tanis-Hide, “The power will increase every 15 minutes for the next 3 hours.” Tanis-Hide nodded that he understood. Maxwell-Dean turned his back on Glover and walked out of the room. “Stupid prick” Tanis-Hide heard Maxwell-Dean muttered to himself as they left the Playroom.

Bright sun burst in through the windows of the bedroom. Glover slowly opened his eyes. He felt ill at ease, unaware of his surroundings. He was lying on a bed, and he realizing that he was naked. He turned his head; he could just see the open door onto a balcony. Maxwell-Dean stood on the balcony; he was just finishing a phone call on his cell. “Are you sure? Photo confirmation. Well in that case, send me the photos, and I deal with it! Good.” Maxwell-Dean ended the call and walked into the bedroom. Maxwell-Dean paused to admire the naked stud upon the bed. Maxwell-Dean stared at Glover. Glover’s eyes appeared somewhat dazed.

Maxwell-Dean approached the bed, and pulled his cock out of his pants. “I can’t wait to take you.” He said, as he knelt upon the bed and shoved his cock deep in Glover’s mouth. “Suck it, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean shouted, as he face-fucked Glover with a vengeance, only just allowing Glover time to breathe through his nose. “Suck it, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean demanded when Glover’s enthusiasm waned. When he grew tired of Glover’s mouth, he flung the Assistant District Attorney on his belly and shoved his rock-hard cock into Glover’s wanting whole. “You like that, Bitch? Don’t you?” Glover moaned as Maxwell-Dean ploughed into his arse. Maxwell-Dean spit on his cock to add some moisture to the rough ride he was giving Glover. Maxwell-Dean soon felt the throws of climax. He pulled his cock out of Glover’s ass and demanded Glover to suck him dry.

Within minutes, Maxwell-Dean busted his nut down the D.A’s throat, ounces of Maxwell-Dean’s cum slid down Glover’s throat. Maxwell-Dean continued to pump his cock in and out of Glover’s mouth, never released his cum-stained cock from Glover’s mouth. “Lick it. Clean it, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean demanded, as he eventually slid his cock from Glover’s mouth. Glover bid Maxwell-Dean’s due, cleaning the cum-dripping cock, swallowing every last drop of Maxwell-Dean’s cum. “Cheek Mate, I think Mr Assistant District Attorney!” Said Maxwell-Dean running his fingers through Glover’s hair.

Some week later: The door of the room in Maxwell-Dean’s mansion opened. Tanis-Hide turned and stared at doorway and smiled. “Excellent. Right on time.” Maxwell-Dean said. Tanis-Hide took a seat in a chair next to Maxwell-Dean. He watched as Maxwell-Dean’s servant, the former Assistant District Attorney Glover carry a tea-tray into the room, Glover’s body was covered in hair, and he was locked and chained. Glover placed the tray on the table in front of the two chairs Maxwell-Dean and Tanis-Hide occupied. He then stepped to one side and waited for Maxwell-Dean’s command. “Thank you, Bitch. Wait there; I may have need of you soon!” Maxwell-Dean said, “Yes, Maxwell-Dean.” Glover replied.

“Why the chains?” Tanis-Hide asked. Maxwell-Dean did not answer, he just sat in his chair looking across the room at nothing, then he spoke.

“Oh, they turn me on. But right now, all I can think of is why someone should want to turn against me, and work with the D.A’s office?” If he noticed that Tanis-Hide’s face had slightly whitened, Maxwell-Dean did not say so. “How do you know that that is what happening?” Tanis-Hide asked, Maxwell-Dean did not answer, but thrust a file of photos at Tanis-Hide; Tanis-Hide opened the file, the first photo was a clear shot of Tanis-Hide talking to someone from the D.A’s office. “I!” Tanis-Hide started to insist. ”

Maxwell-Dean kissed Tanis-Hide’s check. “Are you ready to Serve, Bitch” Maxwell-Dean asked. Tanis-Hide slumped in his chair, his head leaning into his chest. Maxwell-Dean looked over at Tanis-Hide. “Are you ready to Serve, Bitch?” Maxwell-Dean said again, “Yes, Sire.” Tanis-Hide replied in a sleepy tone. “Good. It’s time to teach you a lesson, Tanis-Hide. Nobody works for the D.A’s office against me!” Snapped Maxwell-Dean, as he stood up from his chair. “Stand and kneel, now, Bitch!” Ordered Maxwell-Dean, “Yes, Sire.” Tanis-Hide replied as he did as he had been ordered to. Maxwell-Dean lowered his pants and Leather thong and said, “Now, suck my cock.” Maxwell-Dean smiled it had taken sometime and effort, but now Tanis-Hide was going to pay.

Tanis-Hide stared at the python between Maxwell-Dean’s legs. He lent forwards and started licking Maxwell-Dean’s shiny shaft. Tanis-Hide sucked upon Maxwell-Dean’s huge, dangling balls and stroked his meat. Maxwell-Dean’s cock quickly filled with blood. The foot-long monster filled Tanis-Hide’s mouth and throat to the point of gagging. Maxwell-Dean smiled as he shoved his cock in and out of Tanis-Hide’s mouth to the point of drool. “Don’t stop, Bitch.” Tanis-Hide did not stop. He sucked Maxwell-Dean’s cock like the professional he would soon become.

Maxwell-Dean surveyed the himbos before him, Tanis-Hide on his knees sucking cock; and the mind-fucked former Assistant District Attorney standing just to one side of Tanis-Hide, mindless and hungry for cock. Tanis-Hide’s moaning was evidence of his newfound enthusiasm for cock. Maxwell-Dean busted his nut upon Tanis-Hide’s lips and chin, he smiled. “Lick your lips and chin clean.” Maxwell-Dean ordered as he pulled out of Tanis-Hide’s mouth. After Tanis-Hide had cleaned himself up, Maxwell-Dean ordered Tanis-Hide and Glover to stand facing each other, then he ordered the two to kiss. The entranced studs kissed, becoming dumb little cock-sluts just like Maxwell-Dean wanted.

“Lie down on the floor and suck each other until you cum.” Tanis-Hide and Glover lay on the floor and sucked each other’s cock, aka 69. Maxwell-Dean watched his new himbos, he smiled as he listened to the slurping sounds as Luck and Tanis-Hide served cock. After only a few minutes of sucking both Tanis-Hide and Glover busted their nuts, both Tanis-Hide and Glover swallowed the cum that filled their mouths. “Very good Bitches, and now stand!” both men stood up.

“Follow me, Bitches.” Maxwell-Dean ordered, he led Tanis-Hide and Glover to a bathroom on the second floor. “Strip and get in the shower, Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean told Tanis-Hide; who stripped and stood still in the shower waiting. Maxwell-Dean turned to Glover, he took a key from his pants pocket, he stepped near Glover, and unlocking the chains around about his body. Once the chains were removed, Maxwell-Deans said, “Get in the shower with your fellow Bitch.” Glover obeyed Maxwell-Dean. The two men, naked and still in the shower, stared at Maxwell-Dean, waiting. Maxwell-Dean opened a large bottle of depilatory and spread the white cream all over Tanis-Hide and Glover’s bodies. “Work the cream into your bodies, Bitches.” The naked studs caressed each other’s bodies, working the hair removal cream into the pores of their body.

Maxwell-Dean spread the remaining cream on Tanis-Hide and Glover’s legs and groin, making sure that Tanis-Hide and Glover would be smooth and hairless. After twenty minutes, Maxwell-Dean said, “Shower.” He turned on the hot water, and handed Tanis-Hide and Glover shower gel. With every drop of cascading water, clumps of hair fell to the drain, leaving Tanis-Hide and Glover smooth and, hairless. “Finish showering, dry off, then shave each-others heads, bald and then get dressed in your new clothes.” Maxwell-Dean said, as he left the bathroom.

Maxwell-Dean walked into his bedroom. Tanis-Hide would remain and join Glover as the full-time slut. ‘Will be fun.’ Maxwell-Dean thought to himself. As he donned his trousers and his crisp, white shirt, silver cufflinks, Tanis-Hide and Glover walked in, wearing their new clothes—White cuffs, a Black and White spotted bowtie, and a white apron. “Turn around.” Maxwell-Dean ordered. Tanis-Hide and Glover turned around, revealing their exposed buttocks. “Very good. Checkmate, again. I think!” Maxwell-Dean smiled as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

To Be Continued: