The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

4. The Dark Knight-mare, the wrestler.

“THE DARK KNIGHT-MARE, THE DARK KNIGHT-MARE” The cheering crowds shouted as the masked wrestling champion pushed off from the side rope of the wrestling ring. His muscular torso literally flew sideways at his opponent; The Dark Knight-mare hitting his opponent with his full force, the opposing muscled wrestler staggered backward, and fell to the mat with The Dark Knight-mare literally landing on top of him. The referee quickly began the counting, but before he could finish tapping out the prone wrestler, the crowd began to yell, “Nighty-night, nighty-night. The Dark Knight-mare, The Dark Knight-mare!”

Clad in his body suit of black Lycra, The Dark Knight-mare grinned at the sound of the familiar chant. His strikingly handsome features glowed as he took in the adoration. Even though his masked, his good looks were obvious to the patrons. As his fans roared loudly; The Dark Knight-mare grabbed his opponent’s hair, and pulled, shifting the man upward into a sitting position. With deftness and speed The Dark Knight-mare moved behind the sitting foe and clamped on his own sleeper-hold dubbed the “nighty-night”. As the other wrestler flapped his arms in the air, The Dark Knight-mare tightened his grip.

The mob shouted its glee. “Go to sleep” The Dark Knight-mare teased, as his opponent’s body movements slowed, down. “You’re just another chump going to beddy-by!” He laughed in his opponent’s ear. The Dark Knight-mare observed the slowing movements of his younger opponent’s sharply defined abdominals. It was a clear signal that the latter’s oxygen intake was diminishing. “You so pathetic, huh,” The Dark Knight-mare chuckled as the other man gurgled in weak protest. “Down and out!” The Dark Knight-mare sneeringly taunted over the gargled protests of his defeated foe. “No one takes on The Dark Knight-mare and wins!” he jeered as the well-defined torso of his young challenger went limp.

It was over; the referee waved his arms to declare the match was over. The victorious The Dark Knight-mare held onto his sleeper hold for a few more minutes; taking pleasure in the approving screams from the crowd and the surge of power he was experiencing in knocking out his foe. Maintaining his sleeper The Dark Knight-mare rocked the prone body of his challenger back and forth just for fun. Finally he let go of his slumbering opponent. As he did the younger man tiled over sideways to lie face up and splayed out on the ring’s mat. The jubilant The Dark Knight-mare vaulted to his feet, and placed a foot on the chest of the unconscious man, he waved to the crowd. The crowd applauded as the referee raised The Dark Knight-mare’s arms in victory.

“I always put them down then put them out,” The muscular champion told the happy crowds. “In the ring I put the chumps to sleep.” He paused and waited. In his office, 34-year-old multi-millionaire crime Boss Maxwell-Dean looked away from the screen, and turned to look at the person sitting opposite him. “It seems that you have not been able to ‘persuade’ The Dark Knight-mare to throw his last fight. I’m very disappointed with you! What do I pay a worthless, corrupt, promoter like you for? The promoter, sat silent, he did not dare answer, not then Maxwell-Dean was in this sort of frame of mind. The promoter just, sat and looked at Maxwell-Dean. “It seems that I will have to take matters into my own hands.” Both men sat silent for a few seconds.

“And what can I do to help?” The promoter asked, “Nothing!” replied Maxwell-Dean, “I will deal with The Dark Knight-mare myself . All you need to do is find a willing challenger who will agree to a fixed match, and promoting the match. The only other thing you need to do is to arrange for The Dark Knight-mare to have a meeting with me. After which he will be a ‘changed’ man, more in line with my way of thinking.” The promoter nodded his head, and got up to go, “I will have The Dark Knight-mare come and see you first thing tomorrow!” The promoter said to Maxwell-Dean as he left the office, not waiting for Maxwell-Dean’s reply. “Checkmate I think!” Maxwell-Dean said softly, to himself, as he watched the promoter leave his office, although the promoter was in his pay, Maxwell-Dean did not trusted him.

First thing the next day The Dark Knight-mare arrived at Maxwell-Dean’s office, on meeting him, Maxwell-Dean knew that The Dark Knight-mare would be a tough nut to crack. As the two men sat either side of Maxwell-Dean’s desk in his office; Maxwell-Dean looked across the desk at The Dark Knight-mare, Maxwell-Dean grinned as he saw that even when not in the ring, The Dark Knight-mare still wore his mask. The Dark Knight-mare’s tailored suit hugged his tight-packed body, his tie seemed to have trouble encircling his neck. Both men finish their coffee before either of them spoke first. It was The Dark Knight-mare who spoke first. “If you’re going to try and make me throw my next fight, you can forget it, you’re just wasting your time and breath. I won’t do it!” He said with some force. Maxwell-Dean did not say anything, he stood up, and walked round the desk and stood behind The Dark Knight-mare. “I thought you would say that. However, I’m going to change your mind.” Maxwell-Dean said, as he struck The Dark Knight-mare on the back of his head. The wrestler let out a low groan, and slid out of the chair.

Quickly, Maxwell-Dean locked the office door, and then he stripped The Dark Knight-mare of his suit, but not his mask, then hogtied the shivering The Dark Knight-mare into the chair, he had fell from. Worse, was to come Maxwell-Dean begun to masturbate the youth into an orgasm, while also filming it. “No please,” The Dark Knight-mare sobbed as Maxwell-Dean took his manhood and began massaging it. Maxwell-Dean laughed as he watched the squirming The Dark Knight-mare trying to get free of his bindings. The Dark Knight-mare felt totally degraded but, to his shame, he also began to experience a rise in sexual heat. “No stop,” The Dark Knight-mare sighed as he felt himself stiffen in Maxwell-Dean’s expert grip. He tried to focus on something else other than the arousing sensations.

The Dark Knight-mare stared at Maxwell-Dean hoping the face of his tormentor would fill him with enough anger to quell his rowing erection. “I…hate…oh fuc.” The Dark Knight-mare whimpered as his cock ignored the attempt and fully flowered. The Dark Knight-mare’s body felt alive. His vision grew hazy; his breathing quickened; even as he lost his mental focus his vision took in the sight of Maxwell-Dean’s face.

“Go on, bitch.” Maxwell-Dean snickered. “Shoot it out. Squirt it bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean murmured over and over in a sensually hypnotic way until, he had mesmerized The Dark Knight-mare so that the latter was focused only on Maxwell-Dean’s face and voice. “Good, bitch boy. Go on.” Maxwell-Dean said as he moved so close he was inches from the captive The Dark Knight-mare’s face. “Shoot.” Maxwell-Dean hissed. “Shoot it like a bitch boy would!” Maxwell-Dean grunted, forcefully filling The Dark Knight-mare’s head with his powerful voice. Maxwell-Dean expertly brought The Dark Knight-mare to a full erection. He skilfully massaged his young captive’s ball-sacs. The Dark Knight-mare’s nuts tingled and lurched in Maxwell-Dean’s sensual grasp.

The Dark Knight-mare was beyond aroused by now. Maxwell-Dean’s smile filled his line of sight. His powerful tormentor’s hot breath swept over The Dark Knight-mare’s face. “Shoot, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean softly whispered as he leaned in closer. “Come on and cream. I want to see you squirt!” Maxwell-Dean masturbated The Dark Knight-mare even harder. “Oh fucccc, no.,” The Dark Knight-mare gasped as he succumbed to Maxwell-Dean’s command. His torso shook, as The Dark Knight-mare felt his climax coming. “Good bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean now continually whispered to him. “Squirt it out. Go on. Feels good don’t it, bitch boy?” Maxwell-Dean quietly chanted to his prey, filling The Dark Knight-mare’s ejaculating captive mind with his words.

“Aw fuc…no,” The Dark Knight-mare shrieked again and again as he gave himself over to his first orgasm by another man. He exploded while Maxwell-Dean kept filling his head with the sounds of his voice. The Dark Knight-mare couldn’t stop creaming; he closed his eyes and let all resistances stop. He rode on a sea of spunk into a full mental surrender to his captor. The Dark Knight-mare kept moaning, while Maxwell-Dean continued milking him until, at last The Dark Knight-mare, was utterly drained. He opened his eyes to a fuzzy vision of Maxwell-Dean smiling at him. When his vision finally cleared he found himself slumped against the chair. Maxwell-Dean was laughing.

“Good bitch boy.” He snickered as he left The Dark Knight-mare tied to the chair with cum dripped from his deflating cock. Maxwell-Dean looked at The Dark Knight-mare still tied to the chair, he reach forwards and untied The Dark Knight-mare; Maxwell-Dean grinned as he reached down and grab his own crotch. “Okay bitch boy, provided service for my cock.” He said taking pleasure in the look he saw on The Dark Knight-mare’s face.

“Se..er..vice?” The Dark Knight-mare sputtered as he gazed at Maxwell-Dean in horror. “No…fuck way!,” he shouted as his tormentor just grinned at him. The Dark Knight-mare was mentally shell shocked. “Got ya,” Maxwell-Dean thought to himself. He had not been sure if The Dark Knight-mare would crack. A rush of power raced inside of Maxwell-Dean and his cock throbbed into life. “Suck it,” he grunted as he quickly unzipped, and dropped his pants, to expose his thick hard-on. The thought of controlling The Dark Knight-mare filled him with a highly pleasing sensation.

The Dark Knight-mare’s fucked mind overcame any reluctance and disgust, he might have had; The Dark Knight-mare quietly dropped to his knees. But he still closed his eyes as Maxwell-Dean moved towards him. “Open up, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean said as he rubbed his cock on The Dark Knight-mare’s full sensual lips. The Dark Knight-mare tasted his powerful tormentor’s salty pre-cum on the surface of his lips. As some of it oozed past them into his throat he squeezed his eye even tighter shut. “Lick it, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean’s voice softly hissed. He instinctively knew that rushing The Dark Knight-mare would be a mistake. Maxwell-Dean let his erection sensually move across The Dark Knight-mare’s full lips. “Just open and taste it, bitch boy!” Maxwell-Dean cooed as he pressed his cock gently, onto The Dark Knight-mare’s lips.

The Dark Knight-mare slowly pocked out his tongue to moisten his lips. As he did so, The Dark Knight-mare felt the round smooth surface of Maxwell-Dean’s cock-head, on a portion of his exposed tongue. More salty liquid oozed down from its tip into The Dark Knight-mare’s throat. The Dark Knight-mare was so close to Maxwell-Dean that Maxwell-Dean’s warm musky scent filled into The Dark Knight-mare’s lungs as he breathed. He groaned and found himself sucking in more of Maxwell-Dean’s scent. The Dark Knight-mare’s breathing slowly deepened and his face flushed. Maxwell-Dean knew it was now or never. The Dark Knight-mare had yet to pull back and there was a slight hardening of his cock. The Dark Knight-mare needed just one last shove. “Open up, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean growled Again, using the authoritative tone of voice that now seemed to The Dark Knight-mare, cow.

His eyes still tightly closed, The Dark Knight-mare slowly parted his lips. Seconds later he felt the thick tubular pole of Maxwell-Dean’s cock move past his quivering lips. “OOOmmpmph,” He gurgled as Maxwell-Dean’s hard-on thrust fully into him and cutting off his air. He tried to pull back but Maxwell-Dean had been ready for that contingency. “Suck it, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean yelled as he grabbed The Dark Knight-mare’s head, and held the squirming The Dark Knight-mare’s face onto the erection. The Dark Knight-mare fought to get off of the cock. “Ummmmm,” He gasped as he unsuccessfully tried to break free. Maxwell-Dean’s musky odour filled his lungs. “If I suck him off fast he will pull out,” The Dark Knight-mare told himself. As The Dark Knight-mare calmed down his tongue lapped on the hard under-shaft of Maxwell-Dean’s cock. “I gotta get him off,” he repeatedly told himself as he slobbered on the thick invader. “I gotta get him off so I can get some air!”

“Fuck,” Maxwell-Dean moaned as The Dark Knight-mare worked to get his tormentor to ejaculate. “Fuck bitch boy, you were born to suck a dude’s cock…ah…fuck…yeah,” Maxwell-Dean roared as he suddenly climaxed. “MMMmpphh,” The Dark Knight-mare gurgled. His throat was flooded with Maxwell-Dean’s salty, sweet jism. As he gulped down the last drops of spunk he felt Maxwell-Dean’s grip relax, then he let go of The Dark Knight-mare’s head all together. Quickly The Dark Knight-mare pulled his mouth off the now softening dick. His lips ached and some of Maxwell-Dean’s juices dribbled down from his lips onto his chin. As he gulped in air he looked up at Maxwell-Dean. The Dark Knight-mare was lost in a fog of sex, he was barely conscious of gulping down Maxwell-Dean’s seed, pulling off of Maxwell-Dean’s cock, while shooting out his own seed.

“Fuck that was good.” Maxwell-Dean grunted as he wiped the last drops of his spunk from his deflating cock on The Dark Knight-mare’s mask. The Dark Knight-mare said nothing, he simply gulped in air and lowered his gaze to the ground. Maxwell-Dean quickly detected the change in The Dark Knight-mare. ‘The bitch is really addicted to cock.’ Maxwell-Dean thought. Finding this knowledge of this control over The Dark Knight-mare to be sexually erotic, Maxwell-Dean increased his sexual demands to force The Dark Knight-mare into using a dildo on himself. The Dark Knight-mare barely resisted the new requirement. He was too mind- fucked to disobey.

Maxwell-Dean handed The Dark Knight-mare a dildo, he watched as The Dark Knight-mare lay, as ordered, on his back and lifted his legs. “Do it, bitch boy.” Maxwell-Dean roughly ordered. Using one hand to hold open his butt-cheeks, The Dark Knight-mare brought the object towards his rosy pink anal entryway. Maxwell-Dean happily watched, as The Dark Knight-mare pushed the dildo in. The large head went slowly in The Dark Knight-mare, who gasped in discomfort. As he watched, Maxwell-Dean discovered he was fully erect and had a powerful need to get off. The Dark Knight-mare had, after much grunting, had managed to get the thick tubular object into his anus. Maxwell-Dean reached towards the dildo and flicked a switch in its base, instantly a throbbing vibration filled The Dark Knight-mare’s stuffed guts. “It’s a Vibrator as well!” Maxwell-Dean chuckled as he pulled on his erection. “I want my bitch to feel as good as he makes me feel!” Maxwell-Dean snorted, as he continued to jerk off.

“Oh…fuck.” The Dark Knight-mare moaned as the vibrations massaged his prostate, his pupils completely dilated as those new sensations of erotic thrills over took him. His cock became fully erect, slowly his hand reached down to play with it and his low hanging nut sacs. “Aw, fucking shit,” He moaned, as he lewdly wiggled on the floor. Maxwell-Dean watched the effects the dildo had on The Dark Knight-mare and silently congratulated himself, on how he had completely broken his prey. His dick rose to full mast, as the pleasures of his domination of The Dark Knight-mare, and his jerking off, took hold of his sex drive. The saturation was so sensually erotic for Maxwell-Dean that only getting his rocks off could sooth him. “Suck my cock, bitch boy” He hoarsely ordered The Dark Knight-mare, who was flying high, on his new throbbing wave of sexual heat, meekly complied. Still lewdly wiggling about on the floor, he opened his mouth, and swallowed Maxwell-Dean’s throbbing cock. lewdly wiggled on the floor. From then on The Dark Knight-mare daily routine, would include arse fucking himself on a vibrating dildo, while either, jerking off, or sucking cock. ‘Checkmate I think.’ Maxwell-Dean smiled.

For weeks the upcoming wrestling match between The Dark Knight-mare and an unknown, challenger, was the only thing wrestling fans were talk about. “We are sold out.” The promoter laughed as he sat in a chair with Maxwell-Dean in his office, the promoter was not aware, that the chair he sat in, was the one that Maxwell-Dean had used to break The Dark Knight-mare. “I’m just worried the bitch over there will not put up a decent fight. I mean you’ve made him into a total faggot!” The corrupt promoter grumbled, pointing over at the couch in the corner of the office, where a naked, but still masked The Dark Knight-mare was lying on his back while jerking off, and fucking himself with a vibrating dildo. The Dark Knight-mare was softly moaning as he stroked his erection, and fucked his own arse. His genitals glowed with a light covering of perpetration. His tight nut-sacs had constricted in the chill of the room. One of his muscled legs was lifted upwards to allow him to fuck himself with the dildo.

“Ah fuck,” The Dark Knight-mare whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut. The toes on his upraised leg curled. It was a sure signal the strapping young champion was close to an orgasm. He quickened his jerking off while raising his leg even higher so he could get the dildo even deeper up his anal chute, he whined as the muscles of his upper thighs flexed.

“Awwwww yeah,” The Dark Knight-mare suddenly sobbed as his cock shot bursts of gooey cream. His upraised leg began to flail as he shot each wad. “Fuck,” he yelped as he violently rammed his finger further into his anus. When he was done he pulled out his finger and let the leg down. “Shit,” he huffed with contentment as he lay face up & spread eagled upon the narrow couch. His powerful legs and arms hung limply over its sides.

“Look.” The promoter growled. “You know that this guy when he loses, as to be butt-fucked by the wining challenger, but there has to be a show of a fight or a riot will break out! Not to mention the bookies will slaughter us if the poof over there doesn’t really fight back, not too mention what the cops will do to us!” The promoter point at The Dark Knight-mare. “Relax.” Maxwell-Dean replied. “I have put a mental block in his brain about all the gay stuff as you call it. He will not recall any of it. He will be able to fight like he always has before in the ring He will simply see the challenger as another opponent to destroy! The promoter looked shocked. “No he’s gotta lose.” The promoter shouted at Maxwell-Dean. “More to the point he must lose sexually as well in front of everyone!”

Maxwell-Dean sighed and looked hard at the promoter. “ He will, you see I have also put a trigger in his mind, which will cause the mental block in his brain to dissolve. I will let the challenger know the trigger. He can use it at just the right time in the match to cause The Dark Knight-mare to suddenly mentally remember everything that has happened to him over the last few weeks, his macho self-image will crumble, and he will lose.” Maxwell-Dean smirked. “His defeat will be total. Happy now?” He asked with irritation in his voice.

The promoter nodded. “Okay I’ll tell the challenger to come and see you.” He got up to leave then paused, laughing he went over to the prone The Dark Knight-mare who was lying on the couch, fondling his soft cock. The promoter he snarled as he unzipped himself, and pulled out his cock. The promoter stood by The Dark Knight-mare’s masked face and preceded to masturbate. The promoter grunted as he achieved an orgasm. As he squirted he directed his spunk at The Dark Knight-mare’s face causing the zapped jock to sputter as the promoter’s ‘cream-pie’ hit him. A look of abhorrence came over Maxwell-Dean’s features as he watched the scene unfold. “How dare you,” He thought, he stayed silent, not saying a word, but yet inwardly he bubbled with rage. Maxwell-Dean had come to think of the hunky The Dark Knight-mare as his own, personal sexual property. Such degrading tactics disgusted him. Still, he could deal with the promoter later, if need be, so Maxwell-Dean kept his tongue.

After the promoter had left, Maxwell-Dean he quickly cleaned up The Dark Knight-mare, Maxwell-Dean was still angry sometime later when the challenger arrived. The challenger’s condescending attitude, only seemed to made things worse. “I’m going to butt-fuck The Dark Knight-mare’s arse in public so hard and so deep that I’ll blast his whole wide open.” The well-built challenger mockingly told Maxwell-Dean. “Now what is this trigger I need, so I can defeat The Dark Knight-mare, and fuck his pussy?” Maxwell-Dean gritted his teeth, on hearing this. Later, when the challenger left, Maxwell-Dean had fully instructed him on how to act during the match.

That night Maxwell-Dean and the promoter sat in Maxwell-Dean’s office watching the match, both had decided not to intend the match in person, in case anything went wrong. The arena was packed; it was as if every wrestling fan in the country had come out for the event. As The Dark Knight-mare entered the ring the crowd cheered, as he sauntered, casually into its centre he seemed invincible, a loud roar arose in the arena. But, an even louder roar suddenly erupted as The challenger raced up the aisle. He dove under the bottom rope and skimmed the matt surface with his muscular body. Then, with amazing agility, he pushed up from the surface of the ring mat to stand inches from The Dark Knight-mare’s masked face.

The two men glared at each other. “Going down buddy.” The challenger hissed. “And when I say you am ‘going down’ I mean more than just defeat in tonight’s wrestling match.” He subtly grabbed his crotch and laughed. “Fuck you,” The Dark Knight-mare growled as he stepped back to let the referee come between them. But, even as The Dark Knight-mare said those defiant words, the sight of The challenger impressive basket created a stirring to hit his own crotch. The Dark Knight-mare mentally brushed the sensation aside. He had a match to win! Seconds later the bell rung. The fight was on!

15 minutes into the match The Dark Knight-mare seemed to be about to win. Lacing his fingers tightly together The Dark Knight-mare used the grip to pull his foe’s head downward: where the challenger’s jaw met with the rising right knee of The Dark Knight-mare. “Uh,“ The challenger grunted in pain. The force of the violent collision jarred his head. When The Dark Knight-mare let go the challenger staggered backward, he moaned as he brought a hand to his throbbing head. As he did so, The Dark Knight-mare came closer, and delivered another harder elbow to the chin. The challenger groaned as, seeking to escape and clear his head, he tried move away from The Dark Knight-mare.

But The Dark Knight-mare was having none of that, The Dark Knight-mare pivoted his muscled torso sideways and then delivered a devastating flying kick to The challenger’s chest with both his strong legs. “Ugh,” The challenger yelled as the force of the hit sent him falling backward until his butt hit the matt. The Dark Knight-mare raised both his hands in triumph and strutted about the ring. The promoter glared at Maxwell-Dean. “Things seemed to be go wrong.” He angrily spat at Maxwell-Dean, who calmly, just waved his hand at the sputtering red-faced man. “Relax,” he simply said. The Dark Knight-mare hit the felled challenger in the face, “Uhhhhn,” The challenger groaned, laughing The Dark Knight-mare made a familiar hand signal to the spectators. They knew what it meant: the next move would be his trademark ‘nighty-night!

“Shit he is going to fucking win!” The frantic promoter screamed at Maxwell-Dean, who was silently sat watching the fight. “Why didn’t the new champion use that fucking wall remover you give him, to mentally fuck over The Dark Knight-mare?” He angrily gazed at Maxwell-Dean. “I swear if this is a double-cross!” Maxwell-Dean turned and looked at the promoter. “He can’t use it yet,” Maxwell-Dean sighed. “We both want a decent match, right? Well five minutes into my meeting with him I realized he’d say the phrase and defeat The Dark Knight-mare in the first few minutes of the match. So I slipped him a drugged drink and hypnotized him. The challenger was to suffer, for a while first, so I put a block on the phrase’s use until!” Maxwell-Dean grinned, “Right about now.” The challenger groaned something at The Dark Knight-mare. A strange mental numbness wafted into The Dark Knight-mare’s mind, he couldn’t place why but there was something vaguely exciting about his opponent.

Suddenly, all his sexual antics over the last few weeks flooded into The Dark Knight-mare’s brain. He stood staring down at the sitting challenger’s crotch. His eyes focused on the bulge and his throat went dry. You’re…cock,” The Dark Knight-mare muttered, he stood with his arms at his side in front of the seated challenger unable to focus on anything other than the outline of the challenger’s dick. The Dark Knight-mare growled again. The challenger reached up and grabbed The Dark Knight-mare’s mask; the challenger then pulled The Dark Knight-mare’s face down into his bulge. A low strangled muffled moan escaped from the champion as his mouth and nose nuzzled against the crotch of his foe. A heady sex scent hit The Dark Knight-mare’s brain like a powerful headshot. “Mmmmph,” The Dark Knight-mare mumbled as he gulped in the smell that was going to reduced him into a state of submissive arousal.

“Good bitch get a nice strong whiff” The challenger chuckled as he tightened his hands upon the other wrestler’s mask to pull the champion’s face off this crotch. A pair of dilated pupils met the challenger’s gaze. “Oh yeah bitch, you’re flying now?” He mocked as he shoved The Dark Knight-mare’s masked face back into his crotch. “Sniff it up cause soon you’re going down!” As the champion did just that, The challenger softly whispered encouragements. “Good boy get that musk into you. Take a few more good heady smells now The Dark Knight-mare,” he mocked. “MMmmppphh,” The Dark Knight-mare moaned while taking in deeper breathes. His will to resist and win was lost in those familiar scents of man. His arms grabbed the challenger’s sides so he could thrush his face deeper into his challenger’s crock. The challenger finally pushed The Dark Knight-mare away from him, The Dark Knight-mare staggered backward; a noticeable bulge was growing in his crotch. The challenger hopped too his feet, he then gave the dopey looking The Dark Knight-mare a standing kick to his guts that caused the latter to double over in pain.

“Arrrrggghhh,” The Dark Knight-mare managed to blurt out before his challenger hooked the champion’s head in an arm-lock. Without missing a beat the challenger fell backward, causing The Dark Knight-mare’s skull to hit the rings matt’s hard surface. As the challenger got up his foe’s body lay twisting on the matt. “Oooooo,” The Dark Knight-mare whimpered as his arms cradled his throbbing head. He was almost out of it by now. The challenger rolled the barely conscious The Dark Knight-mare onto his stomach to straddle the fallen hero. Squatting down on The Dark Knight-mare’s back, the challenger lifted each of the fallen champion’s arms to position each one over each of his own knees. Smiling, the challenger locked his hands under the champion’s jaw and pulled upward. The ring filled with shouts of glee, as the crowd watch the undefeated champion suffer in a Boston Crab! The challenger loosened his jaw grip and began to bounce his own rump up and down onto the rear end of his opponent.

For The Dark Knight-mare the pain in his back was agony, but worse was occurring, the sensation of the challenger’s hard rump beating on top of his own was causing The Dark Knight-mare to get sexually aroused. With each downward thrust, The Dark Knight-mare’s erection grew. Soon his cock being erotically mashed into the matt’s surface. “Stop.” He desperately whispered. “My cock is rubbing on the…oh fuck…stop before I cum.” The Dark Knight-mare begged. The challenger wasn’t going to stop. Defeating The Dark Knight-mare was not enough. He eased up on The Dark Knight-mare’s back only to thrust downward with even harder butt blows. “Cream your pants The Dark Knight-mare,” He sneered. “Fucking blow a wad right here in public. Go on; show them all what a bitch you are!” “My cock…please...oh fuc…I’m…eeoooww,” The Dark Knight-mare screeched as his legs and lowered body twitched. Unable to stop he felt himself ejaculating inside his suit. “You fucking made me come!” He cried as he finished one final squirt.

The challenger shouted in triumph and released his hold. Grabbing The Dark Knight-mare by his mask, his challenger pulled the embarrassed champion first to his knees then to his feet. As the mind fucked The Dark Knight-mare swayed in the ring, his challenger slowly spun him around so every side of the crowd could see the obvious darker wet spot in the champion’s crotch area. “The bitch loved my arse on his,” The challenger roared. “He creamed right under me.” The challenger signalled to the fans as he used the hand signal they had often seen The Dark Knight-mare use in the ring. This time, however, it was not a sign from The Dark Knight-mare, but from his challenger, who then clamped on The Dark Knight-mare’s own trademark move.

The crowd was laughing by now at the sight of the soon-to-be-defeated hero with cum stains in his tights. As The challenger clamped the sleeper into place they roared their approval. Chants of ‘nighty-night’ filled the air. Desperately The Dark Knight-mare tried to break the hold, his strong muscled arms flayed about ineffectively slapping at the head of his opponent. It was useless. The lack of oxygen was rapidly getting to The Dark Knight-mare. As the ring spun in front of him, The Dark Knight-mare’s weakening body began to relax. Slowly he slunk downward in the challenger’s embrace. The challenger cinched his sleeper on tighter. “Go to sleep, bitch” He muttered. “Just like all those guys you did it too. Nighty-night!” He grunted as he continued his lock.

The champion’s butt hit the matt. “Please…don’t,” The Dark Knight-mare hoarsely croaked as his powerful legs spread outward on the matt. He raised his arms once more trying to slap at his opponent but it was still ineffective. “Me…outttttt,” The Dark Knight-mare sighed as his arms limply flopped to his sides. “Noooo…” He sighed as he realized he was going to be a victim of his own nighty-night. As his challenger tightened his sleeper even further The Dark Knight-mare’s cock rose up into another full erection. The challenger whispered into The Dark Knight-mare’s ear. “Sleepy time. Bitch boy. How does it feel getting fucked over by your own wrestling hold?” The challenger laughed. “Ahhhh,” The Dark Knight-mare softly moaned as he found himself drifting off into the growing darkness. His last conscious thought was that tonight he was not only losing his tile but he was also being put to sleep for the first time in his life, by a challenger. The Dark Knight-mare slowly went out not even aware that in his subconscious, excitement of his domination by the new champion had caused his cock to orgasm once more.

The fans went wild; their applause grew deafening as the referee counted the challenger to his triumph. They chanted in tandem. “Nighty-night. Nighty-night!” As the referee handed the now new champion, the championship belt. The new champion held the belt in the air in one hand, while still holding The Dark Knight-mare with his other “Gotcha,” The new champion yelled as he released his hold and let the cold-conked now ex-champion fall down onto the matt. As the masses cheered the new champion positioned the slumbering The Dark Knight-mare’s face down on the matt. He then proceeded to strip The Dark Knight-mare naked, exposing his tight arse to public view. “Wakey Wakey,” The new champion chuckled as he slapped the upturned butt of his opponent with the belt.

“Uhhh,” The dethroned The Dark Knight-mare muttered as he came too, only to find himself lying butt naked, and bare arsed in the centre of the ring. “Up now,” The newly crowned champion growled as he delivered a fast series of hard butt slaps to the ex-champ using the very championship belt he had just been handed. “EEEEEOOOOWWW,” The humiliated The Dark Knight-mare sobbed as he tried to crawl away from the hits. Everyone was laughing at him, as the once arrogant now former champion getting butt wacked; while crawling on all fours around the ring in a futile attempt to escape the whacks from the belt. Whack! Whack! Whack! The sounds reverberated through the arena. Each one brought a cheer from the crowd.

Wasting no more time, the new champion dropped the belt, and then stood alongside The Dark Knight-mare and, using his right leg, pushed the former champion downward onto the matt. He straddled the fallen hero and deftly unlaced the back of The Dark Knight-mare’s mask. “No...No…no,” The beaten former champion pitifully moaned the new champion loosen the mask’s bindings. The Dark Knight-mare’s strong torso wiggled under the new champion in protest over this ultimate degradation.

“Behave!” The new champion shouted as he brought the back of his hand down hard on The Dark Knight-mare’s arse. “OOOOOWWWWW!” The formerly undefeated wrestler yelped. As his head shot up in pain his victorious opponent yanked up on the loosed mask. Seconds later he was holding The Dark Knight-mare’s mask aloft in triumph. He grabbed the damp dark hair of the unmasked hero and yanked his head up so everyone could see The Dark Knight-mare’s face. Wild shouts of glee, and applause came from the wrestling fans, on see the once favourite, The Dark Knight-mare getting unmasked.

“I told you what I’d do if I defeated you, bitch.” The new champion sneeringly whispered to The Dark Knight-mare, the now humiliated ex-champion. “Give me the belt from your fucking pants.” The new champion shouted at the referee who quickly complied. Making a loop with the belt, the new champion secured it around The Dark Knight-mare’s neck, the new champion then stood up holding the other end of the belt. “Come on bitch boy and only move on all fours.” He yelled to the quivering former champion. To a standing ovation the victorious challenger led his ‘bitch boy’ crawling out of the ring and up the aisles. The Dark Knight-mare, now thoroughly humiliated meekly complied. As the victorious new champion pasted through the curtains to get backstage his ‘bitch boy’ glanced up. All the wrestlers that, The Dark Knight-mare, had sleepered and defeated were standing there, all of them were naked and stroking their hard erections.

“I fuck him first guys.” The new champion gruffly stated as he led the crawling The Dark Knight-mare into the private changing room. As he crawled past the jeering crowd of wrestlers, they observed that The Dark Knight-mare the former champion had a hard-on swaying between his legs. The new champion stopped in the centre of the private changing room, he let go of the belt around The Dark Knight-mare’s neck.

“Please, no.” The Dark Knight-mare whimpered, still on all fours, as the new champion shoved his legs wide apart and positioned his erection at the still basically cherry arsehole of the ex-champion. “Shut the fuck up.” The new champion snapped, he turned to face one of the wrestlers in the group. “Plug the bitch boy’s mouth.” The wrestler walked over to The Dark Knight-mare, “Suck me, bitch boy.” He angrily yelled as he grabbed the jaw of the defeated wrestler. Forcing The Dark Knight-mare’s jaw open, the wrestler rammed his meat down the ex-champion’s throat.

“MMMMM,” The Dark Knight-mare gurgled in pain only to have another even sharper excruciating invasion into his rear-end as the new champion shoved his own hard-on into The Dark Knight-mare’s anal entryway. “Take it bitch boy.” The new champion gleefully snorted as he thrust in and out of the butt-whole of the conquered The Dark Knight-mare. “MMMMMPPPPHHH,” The Dark Knight-mare’s muffled voice cried out in weak protests as the two men savagely sodomized him from both ends. The pain and humiliation was agony; then suddenly The Dark Knight-mare felt something pleasurable fire up inside his guts. The champion’s cock had just hitting some spot in his anal canal that had sparked The Dark Knight-mare’s cock into rising. Without realizing it The Dark Knight-mare thrust his arse backward so his anal defiler could whack that spot, more. The new champion noticed the movement and smiled. “I think the former macho ex-champion likes this,” He snorted as he rammed his erection in deeper. “MMMM” The Dark Knight-mare grunted still protesting but slowly he was finding that what was happening too him, was exactly what he wanted.

The Dark Knight-mare’s verbal objections slipped away and were replaced by low groans of sexual pleaser, and excitement. “Mmmmmmm.” He moaned as his body became alive with the anal stimulations. Any further resistances in his brain shrivelled up. The Dark Knight-mare began using his tongue on the dick in his throat. “Fuck he’s doing a great blow job here.” The wrestler laughed as he ploughed into The Dark Knight-mare’s now eagerly slobbering gullet. The other wrestlers watched as the ex-champion was turned on by the sexual assault. Hoots of triumph came from the other wrestlers, as they fondled their junk, while waiting for their turn to pussiefy the former champion. The wrestler’s derisive comments filled The Dark Knight-mare’s ears as he humped and slurped on the two cocks. He quickened his anal and oral manoeuvres on the two wrestler’s cocks. Suddenly he let out a low muffled moan of, “ooooooo”, as both men exploded into him. The Dark Knight-mare’s strongly muscled body twitched as his arse-whole and throat gulped in the two men’s hot seed. Stars exploded inside his brain as he felt himself creaming as well. After, the three of them were done; The Dark Knight-mare lay on the floor quietly sighing about how much he now craved that sort of abuse. The Dark Knight-mare’s crotch felt wet and sticky, as he lay on the floor in a pool of his own jism

“Get back up on all fours,” The new champion barked. “You aren’t done by a long shot. Payback time, gentlemen.” The new champion said, as he glanced at The Dark Knight-mare, who meekly resumed his ‘dog-position’. The former stud spread his legs apart exposing his now violated anal-whole. The remnants of the new champion’s wad glistened as it leaked from The Dark Knight-mare’s abused swollen anal cavity. Just then Maxwell-Dean and the promoter came into the room; they stood at the back of the room, watching. “Yes sir,” The Dark Knight-mare quietly uttered. His arrogant ego had been completely shattered by now. He had been fucked over and climaxed during that process. He wanted more cock from the other wrestlers. His dick stiffened as stimulating thoughts of the other wrestlers fucking him flooded into his brain.

A shimmering thin watery rope of spunk oozed from The Dark Knight-mare’s cock-head onto the floor. “Fuck.” The Dark Knight-mare whined as the sexual heat of his sexual submission took permanent hold. The new champion laughed. “Fuck, this bitch boy is hard, but yet he is leaking like a tap. Have hard fun with him, boys. He seems to love it, hard.”

For the next several hours, after Maxwell-Dean and the promoter had fuck The Dark Knight-mare, after the new champion, every wrestler in the changing room had fun taking the once strutting mighty The Dark Knight-mare’s arse and mouth; payback was sweet for them, but a bitch for The Dark Knight-mare. During each butt, and face fuck, The Dark Knight-mare had multiple orgasms. By the end; The Dark Knight-mare found being fucked was beyond any pleasure he had ever experienced, being straight, and fucking a female. “Fuck me again pleaseeeee,” The Dark Knight-mare pathetically begged. They all left him lying on the floor oozing copious amounts of their multiple deposits of cum from his mouth and anus. The Dark Knight-mare was still begging for more cock as, Maxwell-Dean, the promoter, the new champion, and the other wrestlers exited, the room. Maxwell-Dean turned to the promoter, and the new champion, “I wish to speak to the both of you, about what’s going to happen next. We’ll go back to my office, have a drink, and talk about it!” Maxwell-Dean said, both the promoter and the new champion nodded ‘yes’, the three men walked away towards Maxwell-Dean’s office.

The morning sun flooded into Maxwell-Dean’s office through the windows; Maxwell-Dean sat and gazed over at the couch in the corner of his office where the totally butt-naked new champion, and the also totally butt-naked promoter, was busying fucking themselves with dildos. The new champion and the promoter glared with hate at Maxwell-Dean as they repeatedly violated their swollen red arse-wholes with the immense tools in their hand. As they screwed themselves, their other hand was lustily jerking themselves off. I…aww…fun….swear…I’ll…shit,” The new wrestling champion, and the promoter groaned in anger as they repeatedly rammed the dildo farther and farther up their whole. “I…argh fuck…my…arse.” They whined as they quickened their manual cock abuse.

Maxwell-Dean gave a contented sigh as he took in the sight of the masturbating pair. “I’m happy sodomizing the both of you.” He said. “Especially knowing that, thanks to my work on you both, you both are still aware of being fucked over by me, you’re raging inside at being made a sexual submissive for my amusing pleasure & yet, utterly helpless to stop submitting to my sexual domination.” Maxwell-Dean watched the two guys, “I…won’t…be…your…aw shit,” Both the champion and the promoter roared as they felt themselves approaching orgasm, their eyes began to glaze over. “Your…pussy…can’t…must….aw fuck!” They moaned.

“Go on.” Maxwell-Dean sneeringly said to the two men. “Blow your wad for me. Thought you’d both become top dog huh? Well just like The Dark Knight-mare you’ve both simply become bitch boys.” He chuckled. “Shoot for me Mr. Big Shots!” “AWWWW…going…cream….” Both the new champion and the promoter suddenly yelped. Their strongly muscled bodies shook with a series of violent spasms as their cocks squirted out short bursts of creamy jizz into the air. “Fuck,” The exhausted pair finally grunted when they had finished. Their powerful bodies relaxed. Glistening with beads of sweat the champion, and the promoter laid panting spread out on the couch.

“Now let’s see if the new wrestling champion is a champion cocksucker too.” Maxwell-Dean laughed. “Crawl to me and suck!” Maxwell-Dean ordered. “I…swear…kill…you.” The helpless muscled wrestling champion groaned as he slowly crawled towards Maxwell-Dean. He gazed at Maxwell-Dean’s erection with a look of utter distaste even as he opened his mouth to accept it. “One day…I’ll…mmmmph,” He mumbled as Maxwell-Dean’s cock, now stuffed deeply into his throat, cut off his tirade. As the champion gurgled his protests he did as ordered performing an oral service on Maxwell-Dean. As the champion’ slurping sounds filled the room, the promoter begun masturbating and fucking himself, again. He knew that once Maxwell-Dean had shot his wad down the champion’s throat; that he the promoter would be next to sever Maxwell-Dean’s cock.

TO BE CONTINUED: