The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

7. Revenge.

The multi-millionaire crime Boss called Maxwell-Dean sat at his desk, in the study of his family mansion, looking at his lap top, in front of him. For some time now, the crime Boss had been looking into the life of one, Senator Henshore. The Senator on the orders of his crime boss backer had taken out a hit on Maxwell-Dean: the multi-millionaire crime Boss smiled as he looked down, under the desk knelt a figure, completely encased in rubber, around the rubber figure’s neck was a collar with “RUBBER pig #092189”on it. The figure had once been the hitman, called Redmayne, who had been sent to kill Maxwell-Dean. The crime Boss let out a low moan as the former, rubber encased hitman opened his mouth, moved forwards a little, and then swallowed Maxwell-Dean’s erect member. The crime Boss watched and smiled as the rubber covered head in his lap, bobbed upon his cock; Maxwell-Dean let out another moan as he felt his ball-sacs rise, and tighten. He thrust hard into Redmayne’s mouth, cried out loudly, and released his load into the former’s hitman’s gullet, Maxwell-Dean felt Redmayne’s throat, milking his member taking every last drop of his cum.

Once Maxwell-Dean had come down from the high, and heat of the Orgasm he had just had, he returned back to working on his lap-top: his softening cock was still buried down Redmayne’s throat. The crime Boss at his desk and studied the information on his lap-top. He shook his head repeatedly, stunned by the information he’d uncovered. During, his investigations into Senator Henshore, the crime Boss, had discovered that the Senator’s oldest Son, Theodore had been and still was fucking, Alice Goodhead the soap actress of some merit, but who was quite dim, that Maxwell-Dean used too maintain his natural sexy vibe, and that he was straight.

The crime Boss leaned back in his high-back leather chair, and let out another moan as Redmayne, began serving his cock again. It seemed that while looking into the Senator, Maxwell-Dean had found more people who needed to be removed, and dealt with. As he sat in his chair enjoying Redmayne’s blow-job; Maxwell-Dean revised his plans. Before he had found out about the Affair, Senator Henshore had been Maxwell-Dean’s only target, but now he would have to rethink his plans. The crime Boss moaned out loud, and shot his load a second time, as he came down from his second orgasm of the night, a plan using all three began to form in the crime Boss’s head. “Yes, checkmate I think.” Maxwell-Dean said to himself, as he pulled the rubber encased Redmayne off of his softening cock.

Friday night one week later: Theodore, Senator Henshore eldest son, strolled out of the back entrance of the cheap local hotel, where he and Alice Goodhead met for their fuck sessions, as he walked down the back-alley; Theodore adjusted his Military Academy uniform, which hugged his body. Theodore stopped dead in the middle of the alley, the chauffeur driven car that his father, Senator Henshore provided him with for the weekends, which he did not spend at …… Military Academy, was not parked were he had left it, three hours ago? Suddenly, a black van sped down the alley. It stopped in front of the stunned Theodore, who stood in the middle of the alley. Two men, completely encased in tight black rubber suits, jumped out of the van and hijacked Theodore, subduing him and carting him away in the van. Theodore tried vainly to struggle with his attackers, but was no match for the effects of the towel soaked in chloroform, that was clapped over his mouth and nose. As the van sped out of the alley, it past an abandoned and empty car; the car that Theodore had been looking for.

Sometime later, Theodore came too slowly; he did not know where he was, but he was in the sex dungeon, under Maxwell-Dean’s mansion. First Theodore became aware that something was place in his mouth; then he realized he couldn’t move his hands and feet. He opened his eyes and looked around; he could see dildos, vibrators, rubber and leather suits, whips, and more all assorted through-out the room. Theodore’s hands and feet were restrained, he was suspended in the air in a fuck sling, and he was still dressed in his Military Academy uniform; a ball gag was in his mouth, he screamed through the gag for help, but his screams were muffled by the ball gag in his mouth.

As Theodore thrashed his head about from side to side, screamed into the ball-gag in his mouth; he saw on the other side of the room a figure tied to the wall; it was a male figure that was completely covered in a very tight, figure hugging, black rubber suit. It had no eyes and no mouth. The figure’s dick was hard as a rock; the bulge of it could be seen out-lined in the front of the suit. Theodore had no way of knowing, that the figure tied to the well, covered in a very tight, figure hugging, black rubber suit was the chauffeur from the car his father gave him for the weekends.

The Senator’s son heard the sound of someone enter the sex dungeon, and walk across to the sling, he was restrained in. Theodore stopped thrashing about, fell silent, and looked at the person who stood at his feet. Maxwell-Dean covered in a tight black rubber suit, on the rubber suit were the words “MASTER.” and “SIR.” Stood, looking down at Theodore. The two looked at each other, in silences for a long time. The crime Boss was holding a pair of headphones and some goggles. “You will be assimilated?” was all he said too Theodore, the Senator’s son scream into his gag, and thrashed about as Maxwell-Dean moved closer to him, holding out the headphones and goggles.

Maxwell-Dean placed the goggles over Theodore’s eyes and slipped the headphones over his ears, suddenly Theodore was in complete silence and darkness. Fear shot through Theodore’s mind, immediately the goggles lit up with multiple images of men in rubber, and men in bondage, the multiple images were over the top of a bright yellow spinning spiral: over the headphones, Maxwell-Dean’s orders, and commands were repeated over and over.

Three hours later at Senator Henshore’s Mansion, high on a hill outside the city, all was quiet, far too quiet. In the grounds, there was no sign of any security, or the Senator’s bodyguards. The only light that came from the mansion came from the Senator’s study which was in the ground floor corner of the East Wing. In the study Maxwell-Dean, still in his tight black rubber suit, stood looking at the Senator sitting behind his desk. Senator Henshore, was completely naked, his clothes were in a pile by the chair in which he sat, and was also bound too. A ball-gag was tightly tied in place in his mouth.

With the Senator’s wife visiting her family, and his other three sons at boarding school, there was no other staff in the house, other than the Senator’s bodyguards and security. The crime Boss smiled, thinking about these men, who were even now being milked dry of their Cum. In the morning they all would wake up with their cocks caged, and their memories completely and totally erased; never to return, the crime Boss had no use for those men, other than their Cum. Once again the Senator moaned into the gag in his mouth, weather the moan was in anger, or from the pain from spikes of the metal cock-cage, biting into the Senator’s hardening cock, the crime Boss did not know or care. Maxwell-Dean walked over, and stood beside the Senator, and smiled down at the Senator. “I suppose you’re wondering what this is all about. Well let’s just say that that’s it pay back for Redmayne that Assassin / Hitman you and your backer, your wife’s brother no less, hired to kill me.”

On hearing this Senator Henshore fell silent, a look of dreed, and fear came to his eyes; the smile on Maxwell-Dean’s face grow bigger, “What, you thought I didn’t know about that. Well my friend let me tell you, a great many people other than me know about the connection between you, your wife’s brother , and should I said organized crime, but on that point who am I to talk?” Henshore looked at the crime Boss, as though he wanted to spit, and head-butt Maxwell-Dean in the face. Maxwell-Dean just smile even the more; as he reached out and opened the Senator’s Lap-top, that was on the desk in front of them. Once the Lap-top had rooted up, the crime Boss plugged in a Memory-stick.

“Well, that’s all I’m going to say about the matter. But before I remove you from the scene, and out of my way. I think you should see what has happened to your eldest son, after our time together, earlier tonight.” Taking no notice of the angry, muffled shouts from the Senator, Maxwell-Dean tapped some keys on the Lap-top, and down-loaded the video from the Memory-stick; he tapped a few more keys and the video began to play.

On the screen of the Lap-top Senator Henshore saw his eldest son Theodore standing in the middle of a room, the room looked like it was some cheap rented hotel room. Theodore had an empty look in his eye. Maxwell-Dean was also in the room standing by a table; Henshore was shocked to see on the table adult diapers, razors, foam, powder and a cock cage. “Now strip, Boy” Maxwell-Dean ordered, and Theodore stripped. “Yes, Master, Sire?” Theodore replied, he was blanked faced, but fully turned on, by the time he was completely naked. Theodore had always been the straight, top, Dom, never the gay, sub, bottom; but all that had now changed. Henshore watched in horror, he just could not look away.

“Hairy and slightly over built. Well no worries, Alice Goodhead has no need for you anymore. I figured it would be all about sex between the two of you, no matter, from now on she’ll get her cock from someone older than you. Now on your knees, Boy. Then I will spank you, then shave you, bathe you, caged you and diaper you.” Maxwell-Dean explained as Theodore quickly fell onto his knees. Still the Senator found that he could not look away from the screen, he moaned into the gag in his mouth.

Maxwell-Dean began spanking Theodore and told him, “You are going to count out loud and you are to admit, that I am your Master and you are a Baby Fag.” Smack. Came the first whack across Theodore’s bare ass, “One. You’re my Master and I’m a Baby Fag!” Smack. Then came the next and the next, over and over again until thirty smacks across Theodore’s ass were done. Maxwell-Dean had started crying on the last seven. The Senator hatted what he was watching, he let out a low moan as his semi-hard cock, filled with more blood, and the spikes in the cage bit deeper into the thickening cock.

“Now who is your Master, Boy?” Maxwell-Dean asked as he began to liberally rubbed shaving foam & cream all over Theodore’s body. “You are my Master, Sire.” Theodore sniffled as Maxwell-Dean shaved every part of Theodore’s body. Theodore watched as his bushy pubes were removed. Theodore hated seeing them go, but deep down, he knew that his pubes were too bushy, and that he should have trimmed them away. Theodore’s leg hairs, arm hair, and the rest of his body, even his head get shaved. Theodore didn’t like, what was happening to him; but he guess that it was for the best. He could no longer call himself a Top or straight, now, he was a slave. I was amazed at how quick Master was. Maxwell-Dean, took only twenty minutes to shave Theodore, completely; Theodore now looked like a hairless boy. Tears rolled down Senator Henshore’s face as he continued to watch the video on the screen.

“Crawl to the bathroom, Boy.” Maxwell-Dean ordered Theodore, Theodore obeyed Maxwell-Dean Theodore feared another spanking. Maxwell-Dean filled the bath and pointed in the tub. Theodore climbed in: the water wasn’t too hot but not cold either. Maxwell-Dean began washing Theodore’s bald head first, then the rest of his body. Theodore sniffed back a tear, but strangely, Theodore found himself loving Maxwell-Dean’s gentle but firm touch. He got hard as Maxwell-Dean cleaned him. Once Maxwell-Dean had finished and dried Theodore off, Theodore was given his next set of instructions. Somehow, Theodore seemed to knew that if he argued with Master, Sire, Maxwell-Dean would make things even worse for him, so Theodore obeyed, Maxwell-Dean, willingly.

“Now you are all smooth from your pubes, armpit hair, and anywhere else Boy should be. I expect you to shave twice a day, Boy. However, I’m not done yet though, I don’t think you’re man enough for your cock to be free. So, I’m locking your cock, up,” Maxwell-Dean ordered and explained at the same time. Theodore looked at Maxwell-Dean’s muscular body and nice beard, Maxwell-Dean defined manhood, and Theodore now , he defined boyhood.

Theodore watched in utter humiliation, as his cock was being caged; Theodore was then taken back to the bedroom, with Maxwell-Dean walking and Theodore crawling, on his hands and knees. To Theodore in his fucked-up mind it felt like he wasn’t his own self; he Theodore, was enslaved to a real man. Once back in the bedroom, Maxwell-Dean had Theodore lie on the floor and get diapered. Theodore watched as Maxwell-Dean powdered his crotch and butt, Theodore felt emasculated being diapered by another man, Maxwell-Dean even fingered Theodore’s whole, a few times, making Theodore moan in pure ecstasy, but because Theodore was now caged, he couldn’t cum. Once Maxwell-Dean had finished taping the diapers with the ducklings on them, onto Theodore, Maxwell-Dean took a picture of the diapered Theodore and uploaded it to Theodore’s Facebook profile.

Strangely, Theodore found that he loved wearing diapers, but still he would never think of using a diapered pic on his Facebook profile. Theodore’s face turned red with humiliation. Theodore wanted to stop Maxwell-Dean up-loading the pic, Theodore was burning from the thought of the humiliation. Theodore suddenly noticed he was hard; no that was not true, Theodore wasn’t just hard, he was throbbing inside the cock cage, and it hurt. The tears still run down Henshore’s face, as he watched what was happening to his eldest son, his threats towards Maxwell-Dean were muffled by the ball-gag.

“Now from now on, whenever I want your resources, (your two holes, body or all of them) I am going to take them. Also you’re going to change your name on Facebook from Theodore to Baby-fag. That way no one will ever take you as straight, or powerful ever, again, from now on you are a sub, a bottom, whose only purpose is to serve. Oh, and one last thing before I leave, lick my ass and suck my cock.” Maxwell-Dean ordered as he logged into Theodore’s Facebook account and changed Theodore’s name from Theodore to Baby-fag, and up-loaded the diapered picture of Theodore. Maxwell-Dean turned round,: his arse was now facing Theodore.

Theodore knelt on his knees and began to rim Maxwell-Dean. Theodore had to admit the taste of Maxwell-Dean’s ass wasn’t bad, slowly Theodore actually wanted to taste another men’s ass, as well. This was strange and new to Theodore, as he had usually preferred women licking out his ass. Theodore felt humiliated by these feeling, but he was throbbing to get hard in the cage, that gripped his cock, tightly. After about twenty minutes Maxwell-Dean told Theodore, “Stop and suck me.” The Senator felt sick to his core with what he was seeing, but it seemed to be turning him on as well.

Maxwell-Dean turned round, so now his cock was inches from Theodore’s face, Theodore began sucking without a word, he now knew better than to not obey Master. Maxwell-Dean moaned loudly, as his warm jizz load, filled Theodore’s mouth, Maxwell-Dean then ordered, “Swallow.” Theodore swallowed, and he had to admit that the taste of Maxwell-Dean’s cum was much, much better than anything he had ever tasted before.

“Good slave. Now I want the keys to this room, I’m locking you in for the night, but I’ll be back tomorrow morning, and I’ll expect to see your diaper full,” Maxwell-Dean explained as Theodore handed him the room’s keys, from the nightstand beside the bed. Theodore hesitated at first, to hand over the keys: but Maxwell-Dean reiterated more forcefully, “The room’s keys, NOW!” Maxwell-Dean stared hard at Theodore, “Yes Master, Sire?” Theodore replied. “Good, Boy.” Maxwell-Dean smiled as he took the keys from Theodore’s hand. Maxwell-Dean patted Theodore on the top of his now bald head and left the room; as he closed the door behind him, the video came to a close, the screen went blank. When Senator Henshore looked up into Maxwell-Dean’s eye, there was pure hate in the Senator’s eyes. The crime Boss did not say a word, but he just reached out a hand that was holding something, that the Senator could not quit see.

Henshore felt a prick in the neck, as the crime Boss injected him with a mixture of drugs and a strong and powerful sedative, Senator Henshore passed out, collapsing into the chair. Maxwell-Dean smiled as he placed the hypodermic on the desk, he turned back to the Lap-lop, he removed the Memory-stick, and quickly replaced it with another. The crime Boss down-loaded the programme on the stick.

Later, Maxwell-Dean stood, with his back to the Lap-top, watched the Senator, as he slowly opened his eyes. Henshore did not know why, but he focused his eyes on the Lap-top screen in front of him, headphones had been placed over his ears by Maxwell-Dean, while he had been passed out. The sedative and drug mixture had left Senator Henshore in a dazed, relaxed mood. The Senator watched and listened to the images that now played on the screen. The images on the screen suddenly, morphed into a spiral version of a classic van Gogh painting. A deep, bass voice, through the headphones, narrated what was going to happen to Senator Henshore.

Senator Henshore stared at the spiral on the screen. He listened to the bass voiced, narrator stating the tenets of his new purpose in life. “You believe in the need for COCK. You believe in the Divinity of COCK, symbolized by Maxwell-Dean, the graven manifestation of COCK. Through worship of Holy COCK, your body, your sexuality, your spirituality and your life become one with all men. You now believe in the Beauty of COCK, in its strength, its magnetism, its ability to generate ecstasy when you’re fucked, or sucking, touching, licking or masturbating. You will always in awe of a COCKS beauty whether erect or flaccid. You believe in the Equality of COCK. Whether black or white, young or old, large or small, you will worship all with passion and without discrimination. You believe in the Energy of COCK, it is fundamental and all embracing. “

“It may be created by sucking COCK, or by being fucked by COCK; all of which captures, channels and concentrates COCKS potency. COCK Energy is abundant in its cum, or SEMEN. COCK Energy Is present in semen and lives in other men’s COCKS. You believe in the Creativity of other men’s COCK. Holy Semen is the Crucible of Life, all life is created and nurtured by COCKS, rich and abundant with cum. You believe in the Nourishment of COCK. It’s Seed and Succulent Nectars feeds and sustains you. You must treasure the holy fountain of nourishment with reverence. You believe in the Rituals of COCK. You masturbate with fervour and piety. You will be fucked passionately and lustfully. You will suck eagerly, hungry for Cock. You believe in the Glorification of Cock. You’ll masturbate your COCK, the pleasures and sensations, of COCK are the language of service.”

“ It is how your MASTER communicates and embraces you, his unconditional love. You believe in the Power of COCK; the power to create the Brotherhood where all men who serve are welcome, the place where men gather for the rites and ritual of serving COCK, which binds one to another. The power of Cock to overcome inhibition or shame, and for others to proudly display their cocks in fellowship, for you to serve. You believe in the Freedom of COCK. Where all men are liberated as their Master’s intended, to serve COCK! Naked you will be in praising your MASTER. Erect your MASTER will be in your presence! MASTER’S COCK is flowing with His nectar, and is bountiful with His seed! You believe in COCK, Oh to serve magnificent COCK!”

Maxwell-Dean smiled at the Senator: the crime boss then left the room, he knew that Henshore had some time to go, before he was ready for the next step. After leaving the Senator’s study, Maxwell-Dean made his way to one of the stables at the back of the mansion. Once in the stable, which was unused, the crime Boss stood and looked at the pile of naked, milked, caged men , that had been the Senator’s bodyguards and security ,that now lay in the middle of the stable floor, in a far corner of the stable was another pile, this one was of the Senator’s bodyguards and security men’s clothes, or uniforms. Not one of the men moved, or made any sound; the crime Boss smiled has he saw at the extra touch that had been added, every single man had had his head completely shaved bald. The men’s bald heads Maxwell-Dean knew that, had been treated so that their hair would never grow back. Maxwell-Dean nodded his head to ‘his men’ who were cleaning away. The crime Boss left the stable, and made his way back to Senator Henshore in his study.

For hours, Senator Henshore watched the spiral. He listened intently to the teaching of his Master, and to the spiral and the bass voice that had for hours educated his mind. “COCK binds me to MASTER.”, he muttered to himself, as subliminal messages started flashed upon the screen, over the spiral, filled his head. “Cock binds me to MASTER.” The Senator repeated under his breath. Maxwell-Dean entered the study, he walked over to the desk at which the Senator sat, the crime Boss reached out and stopped the spiral on the Lap-top. The Senator’s eyes stayed glued to the screen, and he still muttered “COCK binds me to MASTER.” under his breath. Maxwell-Dean untied the Senator, and freed his cock from the cock-cage.

“Close your eyes and listen to my voice.” Maxwell-Dean ordered, Senator Henshore closed his eyes. “Soon, you will be in the service of COCK, and MASTER. But before you can SERVE COCK & MASTER, you must first fuck one last woman. For now you must have sex with Alice Goodhead. And whenever you fuck Alice Goodhead you must make sure that you cum inside of her. Do what you have to do to cum inside her, you won’t like fucking her, but you must, or you won’t ever be allowed to serve COCK & MASTER. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Senator Henshore said “Good. From now on whenever you hear me say ‘Senator Bitch’, you will return to this relaxed, calm, receptive state, deeper and deeper, calmer, more relaxed, more receptive. Do you understand?” The crime Boss said smiling, “Yes, Master.” Replied Senator Henshore, “Good. Now, on the count of 3, open your eyes. 1-2-3.” Senator Henshore opened his eyes. Maxwell-Dean smiled as he left the room ; the Senator did not notice, he was confused, and horny.

Some days later Maxwell-Dean sat in his study watching a News report: “Reports about strange happenings at Senator Henshore’s Mansion have come too light. A few days ago police were call to the Mansion by an anonymous call, that something was wrong at the Mansion. On arriving at the Mansion, the police find a naked, confused and horny Senator wondering around the grounds of his Mansion. Even stranger, this the report that some sort of ‘ATTACK’ has accord on the Senator’s bodyguards and security ; there is no details of what kind of ‘ATTACK’ it was, only that it had left the thirteen men, mindless cretins, who were unable to say what had happened. Also, it is roamed that Senator Henshore’s eldest son, Theodore has disappeared. The Senator’s…….”

Maxwell-Dean turned off the report, he turned and looked at Senator Henshore, who sat next to him; “Senator Bitch.” Maxwell-Dean said. Senator Henshore’s body went limp in his seat. He looked bewildered and dazed. “Can you hear me, Senator Bitch?” Asked Maxwell-Dean, “Yes, Master.” Grayson replied. “Good. Have you had sex with Alice Goodhead ?” Maxwell-Dean asked. “Yes. I fucked her and shot my load in her every time we had sex. She told me not too use condoms, and that she did not mind me Cumming inside her.” Senator Henshore replied. Maxwell-Dean smiled. “From now on, make sure you fuck her at least four times a night four time a week, but not weekend, do you understand?” Asked Maxwell-Dean, Henshore nodded his head.

Maxwell-Dean had had a ‘talk’ with Alice Goodhead, to make sure that she was freer with her love making. Alice Goodhead’s reprogramming had taken hold, quickly entrancing her to her new life. Alice Goodhead, the actress, who did not want children, would soon find herself pregnant. The reprogramming had made the actress stop taking ‘the pill’ and made it possible for Senator Henshore to climax inside of her. Young, dumb and full of the Senator’s cum, Alice Goodhead would soon be impregnated, for certain. “Good you have done well. Now, Senator Bitch, get on your knees, crawl to me and suck my dick.”

Senator Henshore stood up, then fell to his knees, and crawled over to the leather chair where Maxwell-Dean was seated, Senator Henshore reached out and unbuttoned Maxwell-Dean’s trousers, he then pulled out the crime Boss’s member and then suckled upon Maxwell-Dean’s throbbing cock. The crime Boss was semi-hard; as Henshore sucked his cock, Maxwell-Dean spoke to Henshore. “You have done well so far. But there is still much for you to do and learn, before you can ‘SERVE MASTER & COCK’. You must Impregnate Alice Goodhead, quickly, or you won’t be able to enjoy you true life, Senator Bitch?” Maxwell-Dean said.

Senator Henshore reply was muffled by Maxwell-Dean’s cock; as he bobbed up and down on it. As the Senator tried to give him HEAD, Maxwell-Dean thought to himself, one of the things you will had to learn is how to suck cock properly, without using teeth.” The crime Boss whist as he fell Henshore’s teeth on his hardening cock.

Eleven months later, and Alice Goodhead had paid the ultimate price for cheating on Maxwell-Dean, by giving birth to children she never wanted. She had given birth too twin boy; and she would be the perfect mother, Maxwell-Dean would make sure that she honoured her motherly obligations. The crime Boss smiled as he slammed his cock into his newest slave’s whole. Senator Henshore moaned loudly, and thrust back onto the cock deep in his arse. The Senator had got Alice Goodhead pregnant within a few short week, after which he had been completely turned into a cock worshiping, simple-minded, cum-dump, slut, bitch, who only answered to Maxwell-Dean. Nearby, a diaper wearing Theodore, lay on the floor, sucking on a cock-shaped feeding bottle, that was full of Cum. ‘Yes, oh yes.’ Thought Maxwell-Dean as he felt himself draw near to Cumming, “Checkmate I think, arseholes .” The crime Boss screamed as he filled Henshore’s whole, and guts.

:END