The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

8. Larson De Vries Sportsman.

The handsome red headed stud opened the door of the limousine and stepped out. He wore a bespoke navy-blue suit, custom fit, clinging to his incredible physique. Women on the street stopped to stare at the stud as he walked into the exclusive hotel. The chauffeur retrieved the passenger’s luggage, a garment bag and soft-pack carry-on, and delivered them to the bell hop, which transported them into the hotel, awaiting the man’s direction.

The handsome red head approached the main desk and said, “Hi! I’m Mr. De Vries.” He said, “Welcome, Mr. De Vries. Welcome to Dallas. You’re all checked in. We’ve upgraded your accommodations. Breakfast is served from 6 to 10am.” The female hotel clerk said. “Thank you. You didn’t have to go to any trouble.” De Vries said, making a note to try and tap the female hotel clerk’s ass. “Dallas hospitality.” the hotel clerk replied. The clerk tapped the bell and bid the bell hop to follow Mr. De Vries to his room. As the bell hop and De Vries stepped onto the elevator, the bell hop stared at De Vries. His 6′4″ muscular frame dwarfed the 5′7″ bell hop.

“Are you here to try out for the Cowboys, Mr. De Vries?” The bell hop said. “Call me Sir. And it’s none of your fucking businesses, fag.” Larson snapped at the Bell hop.

The bell hop smiled, De Vries was known for being arrogant, homophobic and to fuck any blond that came with in touching distant. De Vries, a 1st round draft pick three years ago, proved his value on and off the gridiron. On the field, the tight end proved invaluable. Off the field, his charitable endeavours left many long-standing players in the league embarrassed at how much De Vries accomplished in so short a time. Now that free agency loomed, De Vries wanted to play for the team of the Dallas Cowboys. His agent discouraged De Vries from pursuing this dream. “I can get you $50 million, guaranteed, with any other team you can shake a stick at.” His agent whined.

But De Vries insisted that his agent negotiate something with the Dallas Cowboys. De Vries knew that his face in a Dallas Cowboys uniform would generate millions in endorsements. When his agent refused, De Vries fired his agent and contacted the Dallas Cowboys, personally. De Vries boarded a plane and arranged to meet with the Cowboys bosses, and work out some favourable deal, for Larson that was.

De Vries didn’t tipped the bell hop for carrying his luggage, De Vries thrust the guy out of the room, slamming the door in his face, the bell hop stuck up two fingers as he walked away. De Vries received a phone call on his cell, he answered the call. “Vivien-DeFay. Yeah, I’m in town. I know. But, what the fuck was I going to do? That Son-of-a-bitch worked for me, not the other way around. No. I ain’t got any plans. Okay. I’ll be in the lobby at 9:30pm. Let’s go where we went last time. Good. I need to have some fun.” The arrogant, homophobic player said to his friend.

David Vivien-DeFay took a break from his practice session. The stud athlete posed for a moment. He knew that the media whores were out in full force snapping photographs. The never-shy Pro-Player loved the attention, the star wide receiver needed little practice time. His presence fuelled the sports media fodder. His recent sexual escapades, captured by Fox, only increased his popularity. Vivien-DeFay , a single man, had no intention of foregoing a social life merely because he played for the Cowboys. On the contrary, Vivien-DeFay intended to capitalize on his notoriety and attract a premier calibre of hottie.

“Vivien-DeFay.” A voice called. When Vivien-DeFay turned, he saw Larry Rumford , one of Cowboy executive’s aids, approached him. “You got a minute?” Rumford asked, “Sure.”, Vivien-DeFay answered. He grabbed a towel, wiped his brow and walked towards the side-lines. “If this is about that video.” Vivien-DeFay said looking at Rumford

“No, Vivien-DeFay. You cavorting in a hot tub interest the boss. You’re single, the young lady was single.” Replied Rumford , “Okay. So just let the bitches suck my dick and not talk about it.”, Vivien-DeFay teased. “Yeah. Something like that.” Rumford sighed. “Vivien-DeFay , it’s time to play ball.” Vivien-DeFay heard Rumford ’s words. Suddenly Vivien-DeFay focused on everything that Rumford was saying to the exclusion of every other sound around him.

“Good boy, now your friend, Larson De Vries, is in town and wants to sign with the Cowboys. Tonight, when you are out with him out, you MUST get his cell, and give it to me. I’ll give it back to you later that night. Understand?” Said Rumford . “Yes, master. I understand.” Vivien-DeFay replied. “Okay, Vivien-DeFay . Break.” Rumford smiled, after all this time the triggers in Vivien-DeFay ’s subconous still worked, Rumford had hypnotised Vivien-DeFay , and put him under his power when they had both been at collage together; Rumford had also removed any memory that the two of them had ever met, before Vivien-DeFay joined the Cowboys. Vivien-DeFay blinked for a moment.

“You going to see your mate Larson De Vries tonight, he’s in town I hear?” Rumford said, “Yeah. I’m going to . . . take him out. Dallas style.” Vivien-DeFay added. “Do you mind if I tag along?” Rumford asked. “I can open up some doors to some private entertainment.” He continued, “Yeah. Let’s show him Dallas hospitality. Let’s get him signed.” Vivien-DeFay replied. “I’ll have the limousine pick you up at 9:00, and then we’ll pick him up at the hotel.”

“Okay. I told him I was picking him up at 9:30.” Vivien-DeFay added. “Good. See you tonight.” Larry said, as he walked away from Vivien-DeFay , leaving the star wide-receiver to return to the practice filed. As Larry walked away, he placed a phone call on his cell. “Plan in motion. I’m going along for the ride. I should have the phone by 10pm. Good.” But before Larry ended the phone call, a voice at the other end of the phone said, “Rumford , it’s time to play ball.” And just like Vivien-DeFay , when Rumford heard those words. He too suddenly focused on everything that the voice on his phone was saying to the exclusion of every other sound around him. After about five minutes, the voice said, “Okay Rumford break.” Rumford seemed to wake up and smiled. “Plan in motion.” He whispered to himself, as he ended the call.

The multi-millionaire crime boss called Maxwell-Dean, ended the call from Rumford and smiled, his plan was coming together. Rumford had long been under Maxwell-Dean’s control, thou Maxwell-Dean seldom now used him as a sex-toy any more. Rumford was now far better used as an enslaver himself, working under Maxwell-Dean’s control. Maxwell-Dean made sure that kept Rumford ’s mind-control continuously up dated, so there was no risk of Rumford gaining his free-will back.. It had been while he was retraining Rumford that the crime boss had found out, about Rumford having hypnotized Vivien-DeFay . That the time it was of no use to Maxwell-Dean, but now with the crime boss’s need to retrain the homophobic De Vries , Maxwell-Dean would use the information to his own advantage. Maxwell-Dean, briefly, thought about what Vivien-DeFay would have said if he know about the other video that was on a guy web site that he owned; showing Vivien-DeFay cavorting in a hot tub with two guys, taking turns sucking each guys cock, or what Rumford would say about the video of him having his ass fisted, dressed as a maid, although that tape had been made some years ago now. “Checkmate I think.” The Crime boss smiled, his plan was well in hand.

Around 3am, in the morning De Vries sauntered out of the limousine and into the lobby of his hotel. Vivien-DeFay and Rumford had helped De Vries out of the limousine and into the lobby of the hotel. The concierge on duty feared the worst, but found De Vries calm, a bit wobbly, but, quite inebriated. The concierge called the hotel’s discreet security team, who assisted De Vries , to ascended the elevator, reach his suite, and into his hotel room, for the remainder of the night.

De Vries walked into the bathroom, and splashed cold water upon his face; he winked at his image in the mirror. “You haven’t done anything like that in a long time. You naughty boy! De Vries smirked, “Boy was that fun?” The star athlete sported an incredible body. Vivien-DeFay and his friend, Rumford , had arranged an evening of private entertainment at one of Dallas’ exclusive club, where hidden doors camouflaged lustful play. “If I sign here, I’m gonna have to take my vitamins.” De Vries said, laughing to himself. The homophobic stud did not need any help, with women.

His dazzling smile and massive tool pleased every blonde that lay in his lap that night. Cash and cock go a long way. When De Vries had taken a blond, big breasted woman out to the parking lot, so she could show how much she adored De Vries , (two blow-jobs in a row), Vivien-DeFay had taken De Vries ’s cell from his jacket pocket, and gave it to Rumford , who in the men’s room had down loaded the programme that his Master .

De Vries settled into his bed, grabbed his cell phone and wireless headphones, from his jacket pocket. De Vries enjoyed listening to music as he fell asleep. Tonight, tired and inebriated, De Vries hit play, and listened to his tunes. He closed his eyes as the music lulled him to sleep.

The next morning, as the sun pierced the curtain of his suite, De Vries squinted. The harsh sun forced his eyes open. As he fumbled about the bed, De Vries noticed that his cell phone was still playing music. As he listened to the music and the video that accompanied the music, De Vries felt a wave of arousal. In seconds, his cock hardened and thickened. De Vries continued to stare at his cell phone and enjoy the provocative images on his phone. Slowly, De Vries stroked his cock, but soon his cock required faster pumping speed.

De Vries’s stroking increased in speed as his eyes never left the cell phone screen. Faster and faster he stroked, never losing sight of the screen. The colours and lights flashed furiously. De Vries grabbed his cock and stroked until cum splattered from his cock, sliding down his shaft, covering his balls and groin. Suddenly, De Vries looked up and found Vivien-DeFay standing in his hotel room. He was naked and stroking his cock. “It’s time to play ball.” Vivien-DeFay ’s voice was robotic. His voice lacked any emotion. De Vries stared at Vivien-DeFay and appeared dazed and confused. His expression slowly became similar to Vivien-DeFay ’—dazed and clueless.

Vivien-DeFay hopped upon the bed and straddled himself around De Vries ’s mouth, forcing his cock down De Vries ’s throat. “Suck it, Bitch.” Vivien-DeFay insisted. De Vries had no choice but to suck Vivien-DeFay ’s cock. The voice and the flashing images that De Vries listened to and watched told De Vries to play with Vivien-DeFay , that sucking cock was what De Vries wanted to do.

As De Vries sucked Vivien-DeFay ’s cock, the randy duo did not hear or see Maxwell-Dean dressed in a finely tailored suit enter the hotel suite. The crime boss stood near the threshold of the bedroom, watching De Vries and Vivien-DeFay cavorting on the bed. When Vivien-DeFay felt his cock tensing and pre-Cumming, he hurled De Vries about the bed, pushed him face down, and shoved his mouth-moist cock in De Vries ’s tight boy box. Maxwell-Dean watched the star athletes fuck, De Vries face down on the bed, Vivien-DeFay burying his cock deep in De Vries’s ass.

The multi-millionaire crime boss called Maxwell-Dean grabbed his cell phone and snapped some pics, and a video of the guy, on guy action, making sure that he caught every grunt, moan and whimper from De Vries. And Vivien-DeFay pants and groans as he neared, shooting his load, and an orgasm. “Success.” The crime boss muttered, as Vivien-DeFay cried out as he was pushed over the edge and shot his load, De Vries let out a scream as his cock erupted; his cum soaked the sheets beneath him. Vivien-DeFay had shot his load, but he kept ploughing into De Vries ’s whole; De Vries ’s screams got loader, and louder with each thrust of Vivien-DeFay ’s cock in De Vries ’s butt. After a few minutes, Vivien-DeFay pulled out of De Vries , flipped over on to his back; he again straddled De Vries ’s face, and thrust his cock back down De Vries ’s throat. “Clean it bitch?” Vivien-DeFay ordered, pumping his cock in and out of De Vries ’s mouth. Man smiled as he caught it all on his cell phone.

Later that same day. “We are pleased to announce that Larson De Vries has agreed to sign with the Cowboys. This deal could not have gone through without the help of De Vries ’s long-time friend, David Vivien-DeFay , and executive aid Larry Rumford .” Vivien-DeFay and Rumford rose from their seats and accepted the kind applause of the media gathered for the contract signing, and press conference. The gathering of executives and athletes posed for photographs. When Larson De Vries stood next to the Cowboys’ management, De Vries said, “Super Bowl baby.” To one of the executives, who looked at De Vries strangely, before moving quickly away from him. At the end of the press conference, Rumford walked over to De Vries and said, “You did very well, De Vries .”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you.” De Vries replied, he was looking around for Vivien-DeFay , but strangely there was no sign of him. “I have some paper work that I need to review with you in my office, De Vries .” Rumford said. De Vries nodded his head, and then followed Rumford into his office down the hall from the conference room. As De Vries entered Rumford ’s office, Rumford said, “Lock the door.” De Vries locked the door and stared at Rumford . “De Vries , it’s time to play ball.” De Vries stared at Rumford . “Yeah. Play ball.” De Vries said “Strip, bitch.” Rumford ordered. “Good boy.” Rumford said as De Vries stripped out of his suit, “Thank you, Sir.” De Vries answered.

“Now, get on your knees and suck my cock.” Rumford ordered. De Vries knelt before Rumford who had taken a seat behind his desk, lowered his trousers, and jock-strap, exposed his burgeoning member. De Vries suckled upon Rumford ’s thick cock and velvety balls. “You can come out.” Rumford shouted. From a cupboard, a naked Vivien-DeFay walked out of the cupboard, and joined the twosome, taking turns with De Vries , sucking Rumford ’s cock.

Rumford watched the two studs, cowered upon his knees taking turns sucking his cock and dangling balls. Rumford smiled. Maxwell-Dean watched the two studs sucking Rumford ’s cock on his Lap-top, he had ordered Rumford to place a camera in his own office, and to forget about it after he had placed it. Maxwell-Dean picked up his cell, and made a call. As soon as Rumford answered, the crime boss said to Rumford , “Rumford , it’s time to play ball.” On hearing the trigger words, Rumford ordered the two studs sucking his cock to stop, then Rumford froze into place, unable to move or speak, all he could do was listen to his Master’s orders.

Several minutes later, Maxwell-Dean sat watching , as Vivien-DeFay and De Vries , were now on the floor of Rumford ’s office, gave a repeat performance of what they had done earlier that day. Vivien-DeFay was once again ploughing deep, and hard into De Vries ’s ass, by the sound of Vivien-DeFay ’s grunts, it would not be long before he shot his load deep into his friend, De Vries. Rumford still sat at his desk, but now he was pumping hard on his cock, whimpering to be allowed to cum. Suddenly Vivien-DeFay let out a loud scream, and ached his back, as his cock exploded shooting cum deep into De Vries ’s ass. Maxwell-Dean smiled, he did not care less, if De Vries played for the Cowboys, or not. That was just an end to the means. What Maxwell-Dean, had wanted, and got was control of De Vries. The jock would now, without even know it, become the star bottom, on a gay porn web site. Every night, seven night an week, 364 nights a year, De Vries would appear on the site, being fucked senseless in the ass, by hot young tops, with his friend Vivien-DeFay among the tops. “Oh yes. Checkmate I think?” Maxwell-Dean laughed, as he reach forwards to shut down the Lap-top.

THE END: