The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

Chapter 1—Ensnaring Christy

Bob sat on the bench at the center of the mall—watching the crowd of shoppers milling about. It was a Saturday and the mall was jammed. Everyone seemed to be there since the weather was too cold to do much outside. Bob was doing what young men have done for ages—he was girl watching. Saturday was prime time for this. It seemed that every teenage girl in Columbia was at the mall that day. Bob looked across the center court area and saw a beautiful teen girl walking his way. She was gorgeous—long blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, a really pert face with a drop dead gorgeous figure. She had very long legs and what looked like more than adequate boobs. Bob guessed that she was 18 years old. She stopped and turned to look at an item at a kiosk. That gave Bob a look at how well she filled out her jeans—and the answer was fantastic. Her round ass looked perfect. She was wearing a blue crop top and it was obvious that her tight tummy was the result of working out. She would do.

Christy glanced over at the man sitting on the bench. She noticed the way that he was watching her. It gave her the creeps although she couldn’t figure out why. He looked to be in his early twenties and he was a very clean cut looking guy. But he was looking at her so intently! Christy decided to walk down toward the Bloomingdales store—it was the opposite direction from this guy. She started to turn around and walk away. She suddenly started to get flushed—she felt her whole body temperature go up. She looked back over her shoulder at the strange man who continued to sit on the bench and watch her. Christy started to feel kind of special that he decided to watch her rather than any of the other pretty girls in the mall. She knew that many of the other girls had bigger tits that she did and maybe a more shapely ass than her. But he picked me out, she thought. Christy began to feel a wetness form between her legs. She looked at the man again and began to think how hot he looks. He really is cute, she thought to herself. I wonder what it would be like to be in bed with him?

Christy wasn’t the type of girl to pick up strange me. As a matter of fact, she was actually a very conservative young lady. But now, she just had to find out more about this beautiful man. She turned around and walked as quickly as possible to where he was sitting. He is so cute, she thought to herself—then immediately she wondered where that thought came from. This is so weird, Christy thought to herself, but she continued to purposefully walk over to the stranger.

“Hi, do I know you?” she asked. “I don’t normally just walk over to strange boys and introduce myself.” She continued to be a bit unnerved by the fact that the young man continued to stare at her but she could not look away. He has such beautiful eyes, she told herself. Christy felt such a sexual energy between them but could not figure out where that was coming from.

“Please sit down here next to me,” the man said. “Thank you, Bob”, was all that Christy could say. Wait a minute, how did she know his name? She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Too bizarre—what is going on here was all that Christy could think about. I’ve got to get away from him! But rather than leaving, she found herself scooting closer to Bob and resting her hand on his thigh.

“Hello Christy. I bet you are wondering who I am and why you are acting this way. As you have already discovered, my name is Bob and I am your new lord and master.”

“You have got to be shitting me. This has gone far enough. I don’t know what your game is asshole but you can go to hell. Master, my ass. You’re just some flaky jerk!” Christy yelled at him as she stood up to leave. “I hoped that we would get off to a better start than this but I guess that I need to prove something to you and teach you a lesson. When you walk away from me, you are going to go into the mall rest room. I want you to take off your bra and panties and bring them back to me. You will apologize to me for acting like a little bitch and pledge your undying allegiance to your new Master. You will recognize that you will have to earn the right to ever wear panties and bras again—as a matter of fact, if you try to put one on without earning the right and getting my permission, your tits and cunt will start to burn so badly that you will get them off so fast.” Bob calmly told her. “Oh, and by the way, you will take off your bra and panties in the men’s room and not in any stall.”

“Go to hell, asshole,” Christy said. What a dumb jerk, she thought, as she turned and began to stride away. I can’t believe he talked that way to me. Christy began to walk toward the hallway containing the rest rooms. Try as she might, she could not force her body to walk a different way. Christy kept walking and to her horror, she stopped at the Men’s Room door and opened it up and stepped inside. God, I can’t believe that I am doing this! Stop. Run out of here. Quit this.

Christy had never seen the inside of a men’s room before. There was a line of urinals and three stalls. Shit—there is someone in the stall, she thought. He’ll see me. She felt her hands reach up and she started to pull her top off. Try as she might, she could not stop herself from doing this. She pulled her top over her head and removed it. Christy then felt her hands loosening her belt. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Stop this!! Get control of yourself. Christy began to tug her tight jeans down past her round ass and down her smooth, shapely legs. She pulled her jeans off and stood there clad only in her blue bra and panties. Suddenly, the door to the rest room opened and two middle aged men walked in. She wasn’t sure who was more startled. The two men stared at this beautiful teenage girl wearing only a skimpy bra and bikini panties. “Are we in the wrong rest room?” one asked. Christy heard herself answer, “No, you are in the right place. I just need to change my clothes. I’ll be out of here in no time.” “Take your time”, one of the men said.

Christy’s face was bright red with embarrassment. She could not stop herself from following Bob’s instructions. She reached behind her back and unhooked her cotton bra. As she slid it off her shoulders, she felt the cool air hit her tits and her nipples began to harden. Oh, God. Not this. The two men were standing at the urinals pissing away but their eyes were on her! Christy then hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her panties and began to slide the thin fabric down her body. Soon, she stood there completely naked. Worse yet, she felt the wetness between her legs become almost a gusher! Christy quickly reached down and grabbed her jeans. She pulled them up her legs and over her ass. As fast as she could, she fastened the button, pulled up her zipper and buckled her belt. Christy then grabbed her blue top and pulled it over her head and covered up her naked tits. Her nipples stayed hard and they stuck out through the thin material of her top. She quickly grabbed her discarded bra and panty, stuffed them in her jeans’ pocket and literally ran out of the men’s room. How could she have done that? How could she have got herself naked in front of those men in a men’s room?

Christy walked as fast as she could down the corridor back into the mall. She was determined to walk straight toward the exit and out of the mall and this nightmare. As she came back into the mall area, she glanced quickly to her left and saw that Bob was still sitting in his place. She turned and began to forcefully walk away from him. Suddenly, she felt inside that this was wrong—she had to go and see him. As a matter of fact, she really wanted to talk with him. She knew that she had to be with him—that Bob was the most important person in her life. Christy turned around and began to move toward the bench where Bob sat.

“Master, I am so sorry that I was a bitch with you. Please forgive me. I want to serve you so bad that I will do anything to earn being your slut slave. Here is my bra and panties. I am unworthy of wearing them.” Christy reached into her pocket and pulled out her underwear. She handed her bra and panties to Master Bob. In the back of her mind, she was screaming NO NO NO but she could not help herself. Bob accepted her undies and set them down on the bench beside him. HE looked at his new slave—Christy looked so cute with her braless tits filling her little blue top and a spreading wet spot at the crotch of her jeans. Yes, she was going to be great fun to play with and take as his slave.

“You have done well, Christy. Please sit down close beside me and hold your bra and panties on your lap.” Bob told her. Christy sat as close to him as she could and held her blue undies in her lap. She felt that everyone was looking at her and could see that she was bra less and actually holding her bra and panties on her lap. Bob knew that she was totally embarrassed and loved it. Christy moved even closer to Bob and hooked her arm around his.

“You are probably wondering what is going on. I have been using a very rare power on your mind. You see, when I was very young, I realized that I had a gift—a power that no one else had. I could use my mind to control what other people did and even what they thought.” Bob continued, “As I grew older, I found that I could even change people’s bodies. It wouldn’t work on animals—only people. My parents were very good about helping me control this power but they are gone now. I’ve decided that I might as well use this gift to benefit me. And that is why I have chosen you.”

“But why me?” asked Christy. “Its really quite simple. I’ve been sitting her all morning watching people. I knew that I wanted to pick out a really beautiful girl to be my slave. I picked out a couple before you came along but when I would probe their minds, there was little that I found interesting. Then you came along. You are not only a very beautiful girl but you are very interesting to me. I know from your mind that you are the captain of the cheerleading team. I’ve always wanted to make it with a cheerleader—just like every other horny guy. I also learned that you are a straight A student so you are no bimbo. You are not a virgin although you are certainly not a slut in any way. And you just broke up with your boyfriend after he treated you awful and you would really like to get even—which I can help you with.”

“Can you really do all this or are you just BS’ing me?” asked Christy. Bob looked at her and said, “Let me demonstrate. See that girl over in front of the candle store. She is pretty good looking but has tiny boobs. Let’s help her become the girl she wants to be.” Christy watched as the front of the girl’s t-shirt started to expand. She could tell that the girl could not believe what was happening to her. Her tits kept getting bigger and the girl was getting very uncomfortable as her 34A bra was way too small for the growing boobs and hurting her badly. The girl reached behind her and put her hands up under her top to unhook her bra to get some relief. Her tits continued to push out her t-shirt until they stopped growing at what looked like D cups. Bob just smiled at Christy. Christy said, “Master, will you put her back the way she was?” Bob thought a second and shook his head. “She will be much happier with her new rack. As a matter of fact, right now she is so happy that she can’t keep her hands off them.”

Christy looked back over at the girl and saw that she was reaching up under her stretched t-shirt and fondling her tits. She was clearly pleasuring herself doing this. But Bob was not done with his demonstration of his powers. “See that cute girl over there—the tiny blonde. She must be, what, 20 years old and just has the cutest little body. You know what, she is also a racist—just hates black people. See that janitor over there cleaning up—the big 300 pound black dude? I just implanted the thought in her pretty little head that he is the most sexy and desirable man in the world. As a matter of fact, you can see the way that she is started to rub herself as she gets more and more turned on thinking about this black guy and his big black cock. She can’t think about anything other than how much she wants that big dick between her lips and shoved deep in her cunt. She will do anything to get him to take her right now—back in his cleaning room. Watch what happens.”

Christy looked on as the cute little blonde approached the huge black janitor. She whispered something in his ear and his eyes got big as saucers. She rubbed her body up against him and Christy saw her put her hand on his crotch. The girl put her arms around the giant black neck and pulled him down so that she could kiss him. Christy watched in horror as the blonde thoroughly French kissed the janitor. She took him by the hand and led him off toward the service area of the mall. The big black man put his hand on her full little ass as they walked off. They disappeared in the service corridor. “I can assure you that right now, if you walked back there, you would find that girl on her knees with her top off and her tits out and his pants pulled down and she is sucking on his huge cock like it is the best thing she has ever had in her mouth. Just to make it easy on her, I eliminated her gag reflex so that she can deep throat his cock and take all nine inches of big black cock. She will hate herself for doing this with a dirty black guy but will be unable to stop herself. As a matter of fact, before he cums, she will quickly strip her jeans and panties off and will offer herself to him doggy style. When he fills her up with his giant cock, she will find herself totally addicted to black cock. She will orgasm over and over again as her pumps away in her. When he is ready to cum, she will pull him out of her cunt and put his cock back between her lips so that he can cum in her mouth. She will think that his cum is the most delicious thing she has ever tasted and will be forever addicted to cum from a black guy’s cock. She will never be able to be satisfied by a white cock again and will actually get stomach cramps from any contact with one. She will learn that she is a slave to black cock and cannot get enough of it. Despite the fact that she is racist and hates what she is doing, her sexual needs will make her go out and pick up black men for the sole purpose of satisfying her sexual hunger.”

All this horrified Christy. Could he really do this? She had just seen two demonstrations with his power so the answer was clearly yes. What lay in front of her as her fate? “That is a really good question. You forget that I can sense your thoughts. We are going to have fun. We are going to have fun with your friends on the cheerleading team. You girls are all going to learn to become very, very close to each other and to me. We are going to deal with that asshole of an ex-boyfriend of yours—the starting guard on the basketball team. You are going to experience things that you never dreamed of and you might as well learn to enjoy them, as you will have little free will. I might actually decide to break your free will so that I don’t always have to control every action that you take. Just to demonstrate my power, perhaps we should make your boobs a bit bigger. You are what, a B cup. Maybe we should make you a DD.” Bob smiled as he watched the front of Christy’s top expand out as her tits grew to enormous size. He made her nipples grow to where they had to be nearly a full inch when they were hard. Her tits stuck out from her body obscenely in her thin blue crop top. “Please, make them smaller. They are way too big.” Christy pleaded. Bob looked at her and reminded her of her status. “Master, please make your slave’s titties smaller. Please Master.” Bob was pleased that she so quickly remembered her place and was so compliant.

“OK, I don’t really like huge tits anyway. But B cups might be a hare small so lets make them C cups. I do like your nipples to be bigger so let just leave them as is.” Christy felt her boobs deflate and felt so much better. She looked down at her chest—even the C cup boobs looked so big to her and the way her bigger nipples stood out was embarrassing. Bob continued, “You know, I really don’t like my girls to have hair except on their head so from now on, you will have no hair below your head. No legs or underarms to shave. Of course, all your pussy hair is gone too. You just now have a super smooth area between your legs—just like when you were a little girl. Your cunt is also super sensitive to any and all sensations. Get use to it—you will learn to love it.” Christy shuddered as he once again talked about her ‘learning to love it’. She could feel the difference in his cunt area all ready. Just the sensation of her cunt coming in contact with her jeans without any panties on made her cunt hot. She really felt like sticking her hand down her pants and rubbing her clit as hard as she could.

Bob sensed her growing heat—hell, he was making it happen. “Tell you what, Christy. We can’t have a lot of real fun here at the mall. Too many people milling about. Why don’t you head out to your car? I want to see you flaunt it as you walk out—swish your hips and let people know you are really proud of your new tits. When you get to your car, jump in and before you leave the parking lot, drop your pants and let your new bald cunt get exposed to the world. As you drive home, I want you to finger yourself but you cannot cum. When you get home, tell your parents that you are going to spend the weekend at one of your girlfriend’s home. I want you to dress up in your cheerleading outfit and also pack a couple of outfits. Bring your sexiest nightie, your shortest skirt, tightest shorts, tallest heels and your most revealing tops. Bring but do not wear your sexiest bras and panties. I want you on my front porch in two hours and I want you to be a bitch in heat! I also want you to call your ex-boyfriend and tell him that you really need to talk to him and make up with him. Have him come over to my house tomorrow morning at 10 AM to meet with you. Do you understand all my instructions?”

Christy nodded. Bob told her to give him a kiss goodbye and she found herself kissing him as deeply as she had ever kissed anyone before. She could not get enough of his beautiful lips and tongue. She reluctantly broke off the kiss and began to walk toward the exit to the parking lot. Bob nodded approvingly as he watched her swaying her hips like a streetwalker. He decided that her ass could be a little more rounded to be really world class and made it so. He watched as her jeans swelled out. It was perfection. Bob chuckled as he watched virtually every male in the mall turn and watch her ass sway.

This was going to be very exciting.

To be continued.