The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Slaves

By Heather2837

Chapter 3—Capturing Chad

Christy looked at her new Master with adoring eyes. Just hours before, she was strolling through the mall. Now, she was permanently bonded to her new Master. She could not imagine a more important thing in her life to do. Christy was cleaning her Master’s cock off with her tongue. She simply could not get enough of his taste and she could not believe how delicious his cum was. She could not wait to get another load of it in her mouth so that she could savor the flavor of it on her tongue and in her tummy.

Bob loved the look of his pretty slave Christy as she slowly cleaned his cock with her mouth. She looked so cute in her Cheerleading uniform as she bobbed up and down on his dick. As for Christy, she just could not get enough of this delicious cock in her mouth. She loved the feel of his shaft down her throat and loved how she made her Master feel so good. Bob told her to get up and bend over the coffee table. Christy leaned over and stuck her beautiful ass up for the Master to see. Bob enjoyed the look of his pretty little cheerleader slut. He could not wait to enslave more of the cheerleader squad. Christy was going to be joined by her teammates and they were all going to have lots of fun with each other. Bob reached down and flipped up Christy’s short cheerleader skirt and exposed her sexy round ass. He reached under her and felt her smooth pussy. His fingers felt the sopping wetness of her cunt as her rubbed her clit. Christy began to writhe under his expert fingering of her sex. “Please fuck me. Please put your big beautiful cock in my cunt and fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock ramming in and out of me and feel you cum in my cunt. Please, please fuck me now!”

Bob positioned himself behind her ass and rammed his cock inside her wet cunt. His cock felt so good inside her tight vagina. Christy felt herself pushing rhythmically with his cock. She could not believe how good her Master felt in her cunt as he fucked her. “Oh, god. That feels so good. Fuck me harder, Master. Fuck me with your big cock.” Bob kept the rhythm going and love the feel of her cunt on his cock. But he wanted to feel her other hole also. Bob withdrew his cock from Christy’s cunt. He reached down and loaded up his fingers with her wet, slick cunt juice. Bob put the lube around her puckered little asshole and then positioned his cock at the entrance to her anus. “Beg me to fuck your ass!”

“Oh, yes Master. Please fuck your slave’s ass. My ass belongs to you. I want to feel your big cock in my asshole as you ram in and out of me. Please fuck my ass. Please!” Bob pushed his cock slowly into her ass. He met her resistance and then pushed past her ring. Christy felt like she was being split apart. The cock was so big in her ass. Suddenly, she felt Bob push into her ass with full force. He was all the way inside of her. Bob began to fuck her ass—ramming in and out of her shit hole. Christy began to react to his fucking by pushing her ass up against him. It felt so good to be ass fucked! Bob kept accelerating his motion. He fucked her harder and harder. Suddenly, Christy felt him explode in her ass. His semen flooded into her ass. It felt so good to Christy to have the Master’s cum in her ass.

Bob slowly pulled his cock out of Christy’s ass. It was an unbelievable fuck! “Clean my cock off with your mouth, bitch”. Christy was only too happy to obey her Master. She leaned over and took his slime and shit covered cock into her mouth. She loved the taste of her cunt juice on his cock mixed with his cum. She didn’t even mind the taste of her shit. She loved being the Master’s cock sucking slave and would do anything to please her Master. Besides, she simply loved to have his cum in her and wanted to be sure to be fucked in one of her holes everyday by Master. Bob looked down at his little cheerleader who was lovingly licking and tonguing his cock. He knew that he had picked the right girl in the mall. This slave was going to be special.

Bob took his new slave to bed. Before they went to sleep, he asked Christy about her ex-boyfriend who was coming to the house the next day. " He is the starting guard on the basketball team. He’s only about 5′9″ tall but has a great shot. He really believes he is god’s gift to women. He thinks he can have any girl he wants. He treated me awful once we started dating. Chad thinks that any cheerleader is his personal slut. He asked me to do all kinds of things I didn’t want to do—fucking me and anal sex. When I refused, he just took me and virtually raped me. I should have had him arrested. He gave me a black eye and a bunch of bruises on my body.”

“Don’t worry about this guy. When he comes tomorrow, we will have some fun with him. Now, go to sleep.” Christy lay close to her Master with his arms around her and his hands caressing her boobs. She loved her new Master and knew that he would take good care of her. When she awoke in the morning, Master was still asleep. She wanted him to awake happy so she slowly and carefully slid down his body. She gently took his soft cock and began to tongue it. She played her tongue over his awesome tasting penis and it began to grow hard. She slowly took it into her mouth and began to bob up and down Master’s delicious cock. Christy was getting hot and her cunt juices were beginning to flow. Bob woke up to this beautiful blonde cheerleader waking him up with an awesome blowjob. He reached down and caressed his slave’s hair. Christy began to speed up her sucking motion and deep throated Master’s huge cock. She could not wait for him to explode in her mouth and give her all the delicious cum stored in his huge balls. She felt him tense up and then tasted the release of what seemed like quarts of sperm. She could barely keep up with him and her swallowing. God, he tasted so good. Christy continued to milk all of the cum out of Master’s big cock and then slowly let it slip from her mouth. She continued to gently lick her Master clean. “You have pleased me, Slave,” Bob told her. Christy was thrilled. All she wanted to do was please Master and make him happy. “Go get cleaned up and lets get ready for your guest to arrive.”

Christy took a long, hot shower. She loved washing her newly enlarged breasts and her sensitive clit. She loved the fact that she now did not have to ever shave her legs or arm pits again since Master eliminated all hair below her neck. She loved the smoothness of her bald pussy and could not keep her hands off that sensitive area of her body. She reluctantly ended her shower and dried off. When she was finished with her personal grooming, she got dressed. Per Master’s instructions, she could still not wear any underwear so putting on a bra or panties was off limits. She dressed in a pink, lace camisole crop top and a white denim mini skirt. She really looked hot in this outfit with no bra on. Her tits poked through the fabric of her top and the roundness of her boobs was firmly on display. She would have to be careful bending over with this short skirt or she would flash a view of her sexy ass or shaved pussy. She completed her outfit with a pair of 5-inch heels that really made her look even hotter. Christy knew that Master would be pleased with her.

Bob was pleased when he saw Christy emerge from her dressing area. She was even hotter in this outfit than in her cheerleading uniform. Bob felt his cock start to stiffen up but he knew that today was going to be even more fun dealing with Chad and changing his life forever. This little jock prick was going to become a new person. Bob chuckled to himself. “Christy, when Chad comes in, we are going to make him a very subservient person. You will do exactly as I tell you and we will have some real fun making him into a new, more likable human being! When he comes, I want you to be very nice to him”

Chad rechecked the address that Christy gave him. Yep—this is it. I knew this bitch would come crawling back to me. Once she tasted my cock, no one else could measure up. I can’t wait to get in her pants again. All these thoughts went through his mind as he walked up to the front door. He rang the bell and the door opened. Christy stood there with a big smile on her face and the hottest outfit. Chad could see her tits—she clearly was not wearing a bra. The skirt she was wearing was incredibly short and she had on these fuck me heels. It was quite clear that she wanted him bad for her to have dressed like this for him. He couldn’t wait to fuck her now. “Hey Christy. You look awesome. Good enough to eat!” Chad said as he walked into the entryway. “I knew you would come back to me.” Christy continued to smile at him as she took his hand and led him into the living room. Chad was getting a hard on just watching her ass sway beneath her skirt. He thought that she was going to be a great fuck. As they entered the room, Chad saw that there was another guy in the room. “Who the fuck are you, man?”

Bob chuckled to himself and thought how much fun it was going to be to break this jerk. “You can call me Master,” Bob told Chad. “Yeah, right. Come on Christy. Lets blow this joint and go have some fun. Screw you creep!” As Chad turned to walk out, he found his legs give out and he ended up on his knees. What is this bullshit, he thought to himself. He felt himself saying, “Oh god Master. I am so sorry I talked that way to you. Please forgive me and punish me for acting like an asshole.” Chad lowered his eyes. On the inside, he could not believe he was saying this but he could not help it. Christy chuckled to herself—looking at this big man on campus now on his knees.

Bob looked at Chad. “You will never talk to me like that again. You are acting like a child. You need to get your behind spanked. I want you to take down your pants and lay over my lap so that you can take your punishment like a good boy.” Chad tried to stop himself but felt him stand up and unbutton his jeans. He pulled them down around his ankles. He then tried hard not to but found his hands hooked on the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down also. He looked down at his normally 8 inch cock and saw this little tiny cock poking out. It could not be more that 3 inches long. What happened to him? He saw this man continue to look intently at him. Chad felt himself walking over to this man and bending over his lap with his butt up in the air. Christy could not believe what she was watching. Her old boyfriend was acting like some little sissy. He was now laying on Master’s lap like a little child ready to get his bare butt spanked. Master raised his hand and began to spank Chad’s exposed ass. He slapped it over and over and it became redder and redder. “I want to hear you crying like the little boy you are,” said Bob. Chad tried hard not to give into this sadistic asshole. Suddenly, Chad felt he could not help it. He began to sob and cry like a baby boy. “Please don’t hit me any more. I will be a good boy.” Chad felt the tears gushing out of his eyes as he sobbed like a five year old. “I’ll be good. Please let me be a good boy.”

Chad resisted with all his effort. What is this bullshit about a little boy? This guy is crazy and I’ve got to get out of here. But then he heard himself saying, “I’m sorry Master. I will be a good boy. I want to be a good boy so bad. Please let me be a good boy for you. Please, please, please.” Chad was unaware of the mind control games that Bob was playing with him. Although in his subconscious Chad was still very much a macho male, Bob was beginning to imprint a desire to explore his bisexual side. And not just in sensitivity. Bob changed Chad’s view of desirable sex. Whereas in the past he would look at every girl and grade their tits and ass and wonder how good a fuck they would be, he now would notice their clothes and makeup and how good they look in their outfits. He would start to notice boys now. He would look at their tight asses and at their crotches. He would wonder how big their cocks were and what they would taste like. He would wonder what it would be like to have them hold him tight and put their arms around him. In short, he was having all these sissy thoughts. On the inside her hated it. Come on—get a hold of yourself, he kept thinking. You don’t like guys like that.

“That ought to be enough for you to learn your lesson, young man,” Bob told Chad. “You may get down and stand over there.” Chad looked over at Christy. Whereas five minutes ago, he thought about how good it was going to be to fuck her, he was now looking at her outfit. What a cute top, he thought. And I just love that skirt. It is so pretty on her. He looked over at Master. God, he is so hot. I can see his crotch of his pants straining to contain him. I bet he has a great big cock in there. I wonder how big it is. Chad felt his now tiny cock get hard as he thought about Bob’s cock. Chad was telling himself to stop this on the inside but he could not. “Crawl over her on your knees, boy” he heard Bob say. Chad could not stop himself from dropping to his knees and crawling over to his new Master. As he approached Master, he lowered his head in a submissive pose. Bob knew that this former cock hound was going to be fun to play with. He began to rub his cock through his jeans up against Chad’s face. You love this and can’t wait to be a sissy cocksucker, Bob imprinted on Chad’s mind.

Chad was going crazy. For whatever reason, this formerly heterosexual basketball star was now thinking only about this man, this Master’s cock. He loved the feeling of it pressed against his face. He wanted to see it, touch it and tongue it. Still in the back, Chad’s subconscious mind was screaming no but he could not consciously resist. He heard Master Bob tell him to unzip Master’s jeans. Chad’s fingers trembled as he reached up to grasp the zipper on Master’s jeans. He pulled it down. Master told him to remove the jeans. Chad pulled Master’s jeans down and off his legs. He sat back up. Master then told him to kiss it all over through Master’s underwear. Chad leaned forward and began to plant kisses all over Master’s cock. He felt it grown in size and harden as a result of his kisses. Chad could not believe how good it felt to feel that hard cock through Master’s underwear.

Bob smiled as he looked down at Chad kissing his cock. “Pull my briefs down and give me the best blow job you can give.” Chad gently pulled Master’s white briefs down his legs and then sat back up. He leaned forward and took Master’s big, beautiful cock into his mouth. He could not believe how good it tasted on his tongue. Chad began to give Master a tongue bath, licking the head of his cock and up and down his long, thick shaft. He took special care to run his tongue all over Master’s big balls and loved the feel of the balls on his mouth. Chad then took Master’s huge cock into his mouth. He did not know that Bob had used his powers to suppress his gag reflect but also to give him the skills of the best porn actress at sucking cock. Chad only knew how much he loved the feeling of Master’s cock as it slid between his lips and down his throat. He wanted so much to take all of it in his mouth. Chad bobbed up and down, taking more and more of it in. Finally, he was able to take all of the big cock in his mouth and felt his nose pushing up against Master’s delightful pubic hair.

Chad then started to suck on the cock for all he was worth. Like the most skilled porn cocksucker, Chad played his tongue over Master’s cock as he deep throated the big penis. He loved the feeling of having a cock in his mouth and began to wish Master would fuck him in his tight little asshole. He could not wait for Master to cum in his mouth and let Chad taste the delicious sperm of Master in his mouth and stomach. Suddenly, Master pulled his cock out of Chad’s mouth. “You have not earned my cum. Even though you want it badly, you will need to earn it by your actions.” Chad was devastated; he began to beg Master to cum in Chad’s mouth. But Bob was adamant. Instead, he called Christy over and told her to finish him off. Christy eagerly moved over, dropped to her knees and began to deep throat Master. She was so proud that she was going to get his cum sprayed in her mouth. She could not believe that Chad had been sucking Master’s cock. What a pansy! Suddenly, she felt Master stiffen and his cock began to spew his cum into her mouth. Christy happily sucked it all in her mouth, savoring the flavor of his cum and swallowed all of it down her throat. She then made sure to clean Master’s cock with her tongue. Christy looked over at Chad and saw how devastated he was at not being able to taste Master’s cum in his mouth. Chad’s jeans were still down around his ankles and his ass was so red from the spanking he got from Master.

“Chad, I am now your Master and Christy is your Mistress. You will obey us without question. You want to please me in anyway possible and you will do anything to earn my cum. You now have embarked down a path toward becoming a fag and you love it. In fact, you can’t wait to become a sissy, making out with other guys. Your Master and Mistress will guide you through this transformation to your new life. If you are very good, you will get to drink from Master’s cock. Even as we speak, your old boy clothes are making you ill. You can’t stand to wear any of your old clothes. What you want is more trendy clothes and new underwear under your new clothes. You will beg your new Mistress to take you shopping and perhaps to help you select some clothes that are more appropriate for a fag to wear.”

Chad summoned up all of his inner toughness. “Fuck you, man. There is no way this is going to happen. I don’t like guys like that. You can’t make me do this. I will not be a sissy for you and there is no way I will ever call you Master. I’m out of here!” Bob smiled to himself. It’s a lot more fun when they try to fight it. “I guarantee you will beg me to let you become my slave. You will beg me to let you become a sissy. You would even beg me to let you wear panties and bras and skirts and dresses if I asked you. You will beg me to let you become another guy’s boyfriend. You are going to become some guy’s personal bitch and male whore. Get back on your knees, you little shit!!”

Chad collapsed onto his knees. He was now frightened to death. He tried to get up but he couldn’t. He felt Bob’s power controlling him. “Bitches do not wear clothes.” Chad literally ripped off his clothes and got naked before resuming his position on his knees. “Bitches get down on their hands and knees.” Chad fell forward and got on his hands and knees. “Christy needed to see what her life could be like if she did not enthusiastically become my slave. Its obvious that you need a lesson too!” Bob walked over to the door and opened it. In came two giant German Shepards. “Meet Duke and King. They could become your new Master’s for the rest of your life. I can see that you are becoming very attracted to them.”

Chad was horrified. He actually disliked dogs but he could not help but look lovingly at these two massive dogs. His little cockette even started to get hard. Inside, Chad tried to stop all of this and get up and run. But on the outside, he was doing things that he could not image doing. King walked up to him and started to sniff his ass and tiny balls. Chad felt the dog’s tongue licking him. He was getting so turned on by this. He heard Bob talking. “Right now, you are feeling just like a dog bitch. I’ve even converted your scent to match that of a dog in heat. Look at you, you are even wagging your ass to attract King so that he takes you and mates with you.” God help it—it was true. Chad felt his ass wiggling in an attempt to get the dog to notice him. He wanted nothing more than to be a good bitch for these two big beautiful animals. He felt King jump up on his back and lock his paws around Chad. He felt King’s dog cock at the entrance to his ass. Oh, please, please push it in me and fuck me, he thought. King began to thrust his cock into this new bitch’s sex. He thrust it further and further in until this bitch was taking his entire cock in his sex. Chad was in ecstasy. It felt so good to be getting fucked by this big handsome dog. All he could think about was how good the dog’s cock felt ramming in and out of him. He started to rhythmically meet the dog’s thrusts with thrusts of his ass.

Chad opened his eyes and saw Duke in front of him. Chad eagerly began to seek out Duke’s big cock. He could not help himself. He was a bitch and this is what his life should be—pleasuring his mate / master. Duke lay down in front of Chad and spread his legs. Chad eagerly lowered his head and began to lap at the dog’s cock. It began to grow and emerge more and more from the dog’s sheath. Chad could not help himself—he had to lick the beautiful cock and take it in his mouth. He began to give Duke a blowjob—loving the feel of this dog’s cock fucking his mouth while King fucked his ass-pussy. Chad bobbed up and down on the cock—wanting to suck out the delicious juice contained inside. Inside, his subconscious mind was screaming stop but he could not stop. He wanted both dogs to spew their cum inside his ass and mouth. Suddenly, he felt both of them tense up. King began to cum in him first—filling up his ass with cupfuls of his dog sperm. It felt so good to have all that cum in his ass. And then Duke started to spew an equal amount of cum in Chad’s mouth. Chad sucked and swallowed eagerly—not wanting to miss out on a single drop of delicious cum. Finally, he felt Duke stop shooting his delicious cum in Chad’s mouth and then felt King pull his big cock out of his ass. Chad continued to lick Master Duke’s (where had that thought come from?) cock clean. He wanted his Master to be clean. He then turned around and did the same to Master King—licking his dog cum and Chad’s shit off the dog’s cock. He so wanted his new dog Masters to want to take him as their mate.

Christy had watched all this with a mixture of horror and excitement. She remembered how it felt to be fucked in her cunt and mouth by these giant dogs. Part of her was horrified by it and part of her loved the feeling of the big dog cocks in her holes. She watched her ex-boyfriend suck and be fucked just like she was. Chad had mistreated so many girls that she knew about that this was a fitting fate. She loved watching King hold on to Chad’s back as he fucked him so hard. She couldn’t believe how hard he sucked at Dukes big cock and how well he swallowed his entire huge load. Even now, she looked down at Chad and watched him lovingly licking the two dog’s cocks clean—going from one to the other.

Bob looked down at Chad. He loved watching this cock hound jock get his just rewards. “Sit up, bitch. You have a choice. You can be a dog bitch for the rest of your life. I can change your body to have a vagina and change your insides so that these dogs can fuck you and you can carry their litters of puppies. You will nurse them and then repeat the cycle. I will change your mind so that you love it and can think of nothing other than being their pleasure bitch. Or you can start right now on a journey to becoming a sissy boy—wanting always to please boys and pleasure boys like a girl. You can decide—these are your only two choices and you must convince me that you want the fate that you choose.”

Chad sat up like a dog. He loved the feeling of getting fucked by Master King and Master Duke. Master Bob was playing mind fuck games with his brain. Deep inside, his old macho male brain was screaming to stop this but he could not control himself on the outside “Master Bob, please let me become a sissy. I want to be a fag—more girl than boy. I want to wear new clothes and dress very attractive for my boyfriends. I want to suck my boyfriend’s big cocks and let them fuck me in my ass. Please let me become a fag. I will serve you and Mistress Christy and do anything you order me to do. I will be the best little sissy ever. Please, Master. I beg you.”

Bob loved watching this sniveling little fag grovel. He had placed enough mind control in his brain that he knew Chad really did want to be a good sissy. “I will leave it up to Christy. She can decide.” Christy was thrilled that Master Bob would give her this power to decide. “Chad, you bitch. Get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to me. If you really want me to help you become the fag you were meant to be, I want you to eat out my asshole with your tongue.” Chad was thrilled. He quickly crawled over to Mistress Christy and lifted up her short skirt. He leaned forward and gently parted her ass cheeks with his hands. He gently began to lick at her delicious ass hole with his tongue. He tongued her over and over. Chad then began to use his tongue to penetrate her ass hole. He plunged his tongue in and out of her delicious ass. Christy started to moan and use her ass to fuck Chad’s tongue. Chad tongued her harder and harder. Christy was close to cumming now and finally screamed as she came. “You will be a good sissy. That is to be your fate. You and I will go shopping today to find you all the clothes that you need for your new life.”

Chad felt so happy that Mistress would help him become a fag. “Please Mistress, could you help me find some new clothes. I hate my old clothes and need to get something more appropriate for me. Please let me wear some of your clothes and take me shopping for some new clothes for school.”

To be continued . . .