The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cherry Popping – Joanna Open Up

It had been six days since I last used my device. This was partly to do with wanting to check there was no fall-out from my unorthodox substitute Sociology lesson last week, partly because there had been no safe opportunities to use it, and partly, frankly, because I’d needed a rest, both sexually and emotionally from my exploits. Now, however, I was beginning to wonder what lay beneath the skirts of certain girls at my school.

I flicked through the questionnaires I had had the girls fill out during the lesson while I had tutored Greta and Kendra in physical intimacy. Of the thirty two girls in the class twenty four had declared themselves to be virgins. I don’t know whether or not that confirms or confounds the Daily Mail’s perception of teenage sexuality or not. Whatever the case, twenty four girls had reached the age of consent, or thereabouts, without being deflowered. Among those who had made the two backed beast there were a few surprises. A girl called Jane, literally a plain Jane, had lost her virginity at the age of nine to an ‘Uncle’ friend of her mothers. Since then she had had seventeen sexual partners. At the other end of the scale, Louise had lost her virginity, just the night before, on her sixteenth birthday. She described the experience as ‘disappointing’ and ‘a bit painful’. She wrote that she had given in to her boyfriend’s advances because ‘now it was legal and so it didn’t matter’.

There were some surprises among the virgin contingent as well. Tamara, Kendra’s best friend and one of the most fuckable girls in the school, had only ever kissed two boys. And neither of them had even got to feel up her tits under or over her clothes. Tammy didn’t even masturbate. She did, however, admit to an erotic fantasy wherein she was taken to a barn and ‘ravished’ by a ‘burly farmhand’. I found her innocence amazing, particularly because of how experienced Kendra had proved. Felicity, a rather demure and podgy girl, wrote that her fantasy was to be gang-banged by a group of black men with big cocks. She wrote ‘I want to feel them jammed in all my holes’ and then added tellingly, ‘and I want my Dad to watch’.

I was about to get up and make my self a cup of tea when the doorbell went. It was half past seven on a Saturday night and I wasn’t expecting anyone. I opened the door to find Joanna, the student teacher, standing there in a very short, silky, blue dress. Ever since I had experimented on her with my device a month or so ago, she had, in turns, been tongue-tied and embarrassed or ridiculously flirty with me whenever we had met.

“Hello,” I said. “This is a pleasant surprise. Come in.”

Joanna stepped into my flat, blushing furiously. Her dress was almost obscenely short and from the way her nipples protruded through the silky material it was clear she was not wearing a bra. The last time she had visited me she had worn jeans and a T-shirt. I didn’t know whether to be nervous or excited. I settled for both.

Joanna had seated herself on the settee. I wondered if she remembered being bent over on that very same settee and having her ass slowly penetrated by my oiled up cock or the way she had screamed with pleasure as she had orgasmed on my pumping member. I looked her over. She was twenty years old, fairly tall and slim, with small breasts and wide hips. Her shapely bum was her best asset in my opinion, with her long legs a close second. She had long brown hair, which at school she wore tied up, but now ran down her back almost to her waist. All in all she was a very pretty girl.

I sat waiting for her to speak. She looked flustered and embarrassed but not angry. She clearly hadn’t come to confront me. In a voice barely above a whisper and with her face a flaming red she told me why she was here.

“This is so embarrassing,” she started. “I felt I had to come. It’s like there’s a spell on me. You’ve probably forgotten, but a few weeks ago I came here for coffee on my way to a friends.” I nodded, as if struggling to recall. “Well ever since then I have been dreaming about you.”

“About me?” I ask as if astonished. “I hope they’re nice dreams.”

“They’re very... very...” If it were possible she turned redder. “They’re very erotic dreams. Embarrassingly so.”

I pretended not to understand. “Erotic? How do you mean erotic?”

Joanna bit her lip and then forced herself to answer. “In the dreams we do stuff. Very sexy stuff. Stuff I’d never do in real life. Dirty stuff.”

“Oh, that’s very... flattering,” I told her. “But why do you feel the need to tell me about your private fantasies?”

“They’re not my fantasies! They’re dreams. Just dreams.”

“Okay. Why do you want to tell me about them?” I was very interested in the answer, and a little worried about it.

“I don’t want to tell you about it. I have to tell you.”

“Have to?” Interesting.

“It’s as if I’ll go mad if I don’t. However embarrassing this is, I have to tell you. I have to tell you how I dream about taking your penis in my mouth and sucking on it. I have to tell you about how I dream about you going down on me, licking and kissing me between my legs.”

The girl was burning up with embarrassment but I was beginning to understand what was happening. I also wanted her to go on and told her so. Joanna continued.

“In my dream you order me to undress and you fuck me. You tell me to suck you and wank you. Then you cum in my mouth and I swallow it. Oh god, this is so embarrassing. Then you bend me over the arm of this settee and... and... then you stick your penis up my bottom. There, I said it.” She slumped back on the settee as if exhausted, inadvertently giving me a glimpse of her light blue panty covered crotch. Her embarrassment was arousing and I was loathe to let her off the hook. I pretended to be shocked.

“ What do you mean, I stuck my penis up your bottom?”

“ Only in my dream!” she exclaimed. “In my dream we have anal sex.”

A month ago I had experimented with my device on Joanna. It had been the first time I had used it full out on a subject. Previously I had made people thirsty or sleepy or itchy but that was the first time I’d gone the whole way and used it to have sex. I realised now that I’d set some of the settings to high, especially the obedience scale. After we had had our fill of sex I had sent Joanna home with strict instructions to dream about the experience and forget about what really had happened. Joanna had gone home and dreamt. But she had gone on dreaming night after night. But I had also told her that if she had any problems she was to come and tell me. So, here she was. Worried by her intensely erotic dreams she was compelled to tell me about them. Worse still, as far as she was concerned, because I had so firmly instructed her to only tell me the truth, she had to answer my questions, however embarrassing they were. This was fun.

“Which of the sexual acts that you dream about do you enjoy the most?” I probed.

“When you go down on me and lick my clitty,“ she responded instantly before covering her mouth in shock at her brazen honesty.

“And is that what you want me to do now? Is that why you’re here, dressed in your best ‘fuck me’ clothes, so you can find out if reality matches your fantasy?”

She mumbled something.

“Pardon? I couldn’t hear you. Have you come here to ask me to have sex with you? “

Joanna, her face flaming, managed to nod.

“I’m sorry, I need you to tell me what you want from me.”

“Oh god,” Joanna groaned. “I want you to fuck me.” I didn’t say anything, forcing her to continue. “I want you to lick my clitoris. I want you to suck on my tits. I want you to let me suck your penis and wank you. I want your hard cock inside me. I want it in my mouth and I want it in my cunt. I want you to push your hard cock into my bum and I want you to cum deep inside it. There! Is that clear enough? “ She was angry now, but whether with me or with herself I couldn’t say.

I wanted to see how desperate she was.

“Well, thank you for sharing that,” I told her. “What do you want me to do? Ravish you on the sofa or make you a cup of coffee?”

“What do you think?” She sat back and opened her legs a little, allowing me to see up her extremely short dress and take in the tiny film of transparent fabric that just about covered her snatch. It was so tight I could see her lips beneath it. I remembered the first time I had seen her knickers a month ago. They had been white and sensible. She had also had a thatch of downy brown pubic hair which appeared to have vanished as far as I could see. She thought she had me, that I wouldn’t be able to resist what she was offering. She was right, but I had enjoyed her cringing embarrassment and was determined to make her revisit it.

I got up and went to my sideboard to rummage in a draw. What I came back with made Joanna blanche.

“No!” she shrieked. “No way.”

I held up the digital camera and took a picture. Joanna curled up, trying to hide from it. I undid my trousers and let them slip to the floor before stepping out of them. I stood in front of her wearing just my white t-shirt and white Y-front underwear. My erection bulged uncomfortably and I could see Joanna’s eyes were locked on it.

“Jo,” I said, “I really want to do those sexy, dirty things you want me to do with you. But I’m not going to unless I can take pictures of you. Now, you can go home if you like and I’ll have a wank to relieve my tension here.” I rubbed my groin. “Or we can both give each other what we want. It’s up to you.”

Slowly, Joanna uncurled herself. I could see she was in an agony of indecision.

“You mustn’t show my face,” she said.

I started to step back into my trousers and pull them up.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

“I’m not negotiating,” I told her. “Either you pose willingly or you can go home and leave me to my box of tissues.”

She gave in, slowly pulling her silk dress over her head. I took a series of pictures.

For the next twenty minutes I took photos of her in every conceivably position. I took close ups of her puffy pink nipples and of her labia. I had her pose with her legs open wide and with them pulled up back over her shoulders. I had her hold her vaginal lips apart and took pictures of her masturbating. After a while she began to get into it and started to strike ever more obscene poses of her own accord. Soon my cock was rock hard and I wanted more than to simply take pictures.

Joanna sucked on my cock. Click click click.

The head of my cock pushed between her vaginal lips. Click click click.

Her with her ass in the air and my cock between her cheeks. Click click click.

Her face coated in creamy white goo. Click click click.

Much later we lay on my bed together, entwined, Jo was slowly and exquisitely masturbating me while I fingered her clitoris gently. We were too exhausted for anything more physically demanding.

“Hmm. . . that’s lovely,“ she purred. “What are you going to do with those photos?”

“I was going to post them on your college website,” I told her. Her grip tightened around my shaft. “Just kidding!”

She relaxed her grip slightly and jacked me sensually up and down before twisting her body around and dropping an erect pink nipple into my mouth. I sucked on it for a minute before adding, “I’m not going to delete them though. They are mine.”

Later still, when Joanna fell into a post-orgasmic sleep, I slipped out of bed and turned my device on. It took a few minutes to find the right settings, but when I had, Jo was free from her hyper-erotic dreams and of her compulsion to tell me about them. She would remember every detail but they wouldn’t obsess her. Lovely though she undoubtedly was, I didn’t want a girlfriend just now. There were at least thirty teen pussies I wanted to explore in intimate ways. And on Monday afternoon I would have access to ten of them all at once.

I ejaculated over Joanna’s hand.

To Be Continued