The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheryl’s Story:

Part 1, First Day on the Job

Mc, md, mf, gr, hm

Cheryl was extremely excited about starting her new job. The drive was a little longer than before, but with an increase in base salary, plus the possibility of extremely large bonus checks, she couldn’t wait to get started in her new position. She checked the paperwork in the seat next to her as she drove, “Customer Sales Rep. And Opportunity Mgr.” She could hardly believe how much she could make here, especially at only 28 years old. If only she could get rid of this haze that seemed to be in her mind. Part of her wanted to go to her doctor, but she kept forgetting to make the appointment. This haze seemed to start the same day she interviewed the for the job. She was hoping it wouldn’t affect her performance on the first day.

The directions they had given her were easy to follow, she found the main parking garage, got through the security gates with the passcode, and parked in the first spot she could find. As she was getting out of her car, her trench coat caught on the door frame, but she was able to work it free without too much issue. Wearing a trench coat wasn’t normal for Cheryl, but thought it felt right today, given the weather and all. She grabbed her purse and briefcase, and started following the signs for the main building.

On her way another woman caught up to her and started up a conversation. The lady looked to be around 40, with long dark hair. The new lady stopped Cheryl, extended her hand in greeting and said, “Hello, you must be new here. My name’s Mary, it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too, my name’s Cheryl” Cheryl responded. “How did you know I was new? I thought this was a fairly large company, and it would be hard to get to know everyone here.”

Mary responded, “Oh, it is fairly large company. I could just tell by the way you look.”

“Oh, I see” Cheryl responded. She and Mary started walking again. This time Cheryl was just content to follow Mary to the entrance, which was still a ways off.

The two women chatted for a while about the small stuff, where they came from and such, when suddenly Mary changed the subject. “You know, it has been a while since I’ve been able to talk to a new hire before they got into the office, I have a few questions for you. I’d like as honest an answer as you can manage. Do you mind?”

“No, not really, I guess” Cheryl responded a little hesitantly.

“Thanks. I’m assuming they still have you in a little bit of a haze, without full realization of what’s going on, so this should be fun.”

“Excuse me, haze? What do you mean?” Cheryl asked.

“Nothing, nevermind. OK then, you’ve been in the working world for a while. Do you see anything wrong with the way I’m dressed?”

Mary looked Cheryl over, “No, not really.”

“Honestly? You think I look nice and professional for a standard business environment? Nothing inappropriate?”

“I would say so. You look fine to me.” Cheryl responded. She was beginning to wonder about the woman’s self image. Why would she question herself so much?

“Seriously? So the fishnet stockings, you don’t see a problem with that?”

“No, they look nice.”

“And the black micro-skirt I’m wearing, the one that is short enough to show a little of my butt cheeks? All that is fine?”

“I’d say so.”

“And the blouse I’m wearing is OK? I mean, it’s almost transparent, with no bra?”

“Yeah, that looks fine. I mean, I probably would not wear it unbuttoned, with it only tied below your breasts like that, but if you want to that’s your decision.” Cheryl responded. Actually, a part of her wondered why any woman would want to go without a bra, especially a woman with breasts as large as this woman. Saying Mary was a double D would have been estimating on the small side. Their size, and the way they seemed to move while Mary walked made them almost hypnotic.

“Cheryl, please stop staring at my boobies. And lastly, you don’t think I’m wearing too much make up at all?”

“No, not at all. Can I ask you why all these questions?” Cheryl asked, also wondering if she’d actually heard the woman use the word ‘boobies’.

“No real reason. It’s just amazing. I can almost remember what it was like, so young, new, and naive. Like I said, it has been a long time since I’ve met a new hire before they’ve started their job. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days, or at least convince the higher ups to adjust me back so that I wasn’t bothered so much by what I did. Put the haze back in me so to speak.

“Listen, they usually assign new hire’s a mentor for their first few weeks. If they give you an opportunity to pick someone, I’d like you to pick me, since we’ve already talked. The first chance we will get will probably be around lunch time. Here’s my number.” Mary said, handing Cheryl her card as they reached the front door. “I’ll see you upstairs, I’m sure you have to stop by security on your way up.”

“Yes, I do. Thank you very much” Cheryl said as she entered the building, heading over to the security desk she saw. “Hello, my name’s Cheryl. This is my first day, and they told me I needed to stop by here to get a badge.”

The two security guards looked at her, smiling, and one of them said, “That’s correct ma’am. Just hold on a second, and one of us will take you back to get your security badge made and perform a drug test.”

Then the other guard pulled out a coin, flippe it, and let it land on the desk. The same security guard who had spoken to her let out a “YES!”

The second security guard complained, “Man, this is the third one in a row for you. This bites.”

The first guard replied, “Yeah, well, don’t forget the two months straight you had last year” and smiled at the second guard. “OK, Cheryl was it? Please follow me this way.”

Cheryl was a bit confused by the whole exchange, but followed the security guard to a back room marked ‘Security—please see front desk for new badges’. As they got inside, she saw a desk, and a camera on a tripod facing a white wall. The guard let her in, and she could have sworn it seemed like he was locking the door once they were inside.

The security guard then told her, “OK, first thing is to get your picture taken for your badge. Just so you know, we are going to need two pictures, one for each side of your badge. We are very thorough here. We want to make sure that when you wear your badge, at least one picture is always showing, no matter which side is showing.”

Cheryl responded, “OK, that sounds fine.” She started to walk over in front of the camera.

“Hold on miss.” The security guard said. “First, I need you to set your purse on the floor by the door, and take off the trench coat and leave it with the purse.”

“Oh, of course.” Cheryl said, as she put her purse down. Just as she was about to take off her trench coat, she got that twinge again. She had gotten it several times in the last few weeks, almost like there was something telling her this was wrong. The first time was when she accepted the job. Then later when she went shopping for some new work outfits, she got it again. And most recently was when she was leaving her apartment this morning. She shook it off again, took off the trench coat and got ready for the picture.

The security guard, smiling the whole time, got behind the camera and said, “OK, the first one is going to be a full body shot. Please put your hands behind your head, feet apart some, and smile big.”

Cheryl did as she was told. It was the first time she noticed it was a bit chilly in the room. She didn’t notice how the cold was making her nipples erect for the picture. The guard took the picture, then got ready for the second shot. “OK, this one is going to be close up shot, just chest up. Please cup your breasts with your hands, and pucker up this time.” Again, Cheryl did the pose, picture was taken, and that was that. She started to get her coat when the security guard started again, “Hold on, there’s one more thing. Your security badge will be coming out of the machine in a few minutes. While we are waiting on that, we need to make sure you are drug free. We do that with a breathalyzer test. We will also need to get a picture of you taking the test for proof.”

Again, Cheryl was a little confused. Breathalyzers were just for alcohol tests, not overall drug tests. But she decided not to fight it right now. “OK, she said, where’s the test?”

“Just get back in front of the camera for a minute, and get on your knees” the guard said, as he just finished setting the timer on the camera. He started to walk over to Cheryl, unzipping his pants on the way. If possible, his smile seemed bigger, and a little more sinister to her.

A few minutes later Cheryl stepped out of the security room, her trench coat had only one button done, leaving the coat mostly open. She was wearing her new badge around her neck. Cheryl walked to the elevators, got on, and pressed the button for the top floor, never noticing that with only one button done on her trench coat, when she walked one full breast and her pussy were on full display. The only other clothing she actually had on were the 5″ bright red heels on her feet. She didn’t notice because she was still trying to figure out how the breathalyzer had left such a strange taste in her mouth.

The doors to the elevator opened, she got off and headed started looking for the conference room she had been told to go to for her first day.

Her new bosses saw her and smiled, knowing she was almost ready to start her new job.

As cheryl got off the elevator, she suddenly stopped. The haze in her head finally lifted. She looked around at everyone on the office, clutched the trench coat close to her. Her jaw almost dropped to the floor.

END PART 1....Cheryl’s Story:

Part 2, Remembering the past

Cheryl was stopped dead in her tracks. Just like that, that haze that had been in her head the last few weeks was gone. Everything seemed so clear now. Scared, she just a few slow steps into the office. At first, it would look like any normal large office environment, mostly cubicles, with a few walled offices and conference rooms around the perimeter. It was a coed office environment; however the women seemed to outnumber the men by a little bit. The men all seemed to be in traditional office attire, some in suits, some not, but all wore ties.

It was the women that were all wrong. They all looked like they should be dancing on stage at a strip joint somewhere, not in an office. She saw Mary at the far side of the floor, massaging her breasts while talking to one of the men.

A couple of men walked up and introduced themselves. “Hello, I’m Eric, and this is John. Could you please follow us? The senior management would like a chance to talk to you, and then you can talk to HR for a short while.”

Due to her shock, Cheryl couldn’t say anything. Standing there completely still, all she could manage was a soft noise out of her mouth.

“I understand” said John. “This can all be a little overwhelming at first. Please, just hang your coat on the coat rack there by the elevator, and then come with us.”

Cheryl had no intention of taking of her coat, especially knowing now that she was completely naked underneath. But suddenly, found that she was walking towards to coat rack. She took off the coat, and slowly walked back to the men. Little beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, and her face started turning bright red knowing that she was standing here in nothing but heals, showing off her body as if she hadn’t a care in the world.

The two men turned and started walking away. Cheryl started to follow them. They led her to a conference room, asked her to take a seat, and told her the managers would be there directly.

Cheryl’s mind was going a hundred miles an hour as she waited, questions popping up faster and faster. How did this happen? How did she get here? How could she have not noticed until now??? She tried to think back to when it all started, when she first met for the initial interview. Actually, now that she thought about it, it was the only interview....

Cheryl walked into the office, smartly dressed as normal for an interview. It wasn’t that she hated her current job, just had decided it was time to see what her options were.

There were two men and a woman in the office room when she entered. They introduced themselves and the interview started. For the first 20 minutes or so, everything seemed just like a normal interview, with all three interviewers asking questions. Then, as they were discussing the nature of the job, one of the men said to the other, “I think she would be a good hire, let’s get to the meat of the interview.”

“Ok” said the other guy, starting to smile some. “Cheryl, as we’ve told you this job has a lot to do with sales and customer service. My question to you is this, are you willing to do whatever it takes to support the customer?”

“Oh, yes sir. I completely believe in high quality service. I always try to live by the motto, The Customer is Always Right.”

“You know, some customer can make what some would call unreasonable demands. For example, what if to close a deal, one customer demanded a blow job, would that be ok?”

“What? No sir, not at all. I’d leave the room right then and there” Cheryl replied, starting to get a little nervous.

“Really?” the man replied, smiling. “So you wouldn’t be willing to perform a little fellatio, a little cock sucking, getting a few rug burns on your knees?”

“NO! None of those!” Cheryl almost screamed. She wanted to get out of there, but her body wouldn’t seem to move. Actually, it was moving, just unknown to her. While the man continued speaking, mostly of different sexual acts, Cheryl started undressing herself. She removed her jacked, undid her blouse, and took off her bra. Finally her body stopped, so was just sitting there naked from the waist up.

The man continued, “I don’t know why you seem to be so much against all of that. I mean, why else would you be sitting there topless?”

“What are you talking about?” Cheryl asked. Then she looked down at herself, realizing the truth. “OH MY GOD!!” she screamed. She tried to cover herself, but every time she brought her hands up, they would start massaging her breasts, instead of covering them. “What the hell is going on?!?”

“Oh, Nothing really. I can tell you that you already have the job. We knew we wanted you as soon as you walked in, and that 5 minutes after you walked in we learned you were compatible with our process of control.” the man responded. As he continued, the woman next to him stood up, went over to Cheryl and started pulling off the rest of Cheryl’s clothes. Once they were off, she started licking her pussy. “You see, here is how it is going to work. When you leave here, you will think you had a perfect interview. Jessica, be sure not to make her come until I’m done.

“Anyway, we think you are going to make a great customer representative. They pay good prices for our services, and we think you will fit in nicely.”

By this point Cheryl could barely stand it. She was extremely close to climaxing, due to Jessica’s performance between her legs, but every time she came close, Jessica would stop. The humiliation was building onto the pleasure, almost making her beg for more. “Please, please stop, I don’t want to work here! Please, oh God, Jessica is great! Please don’t make her stop again!”

“Ok, we will let her make you cum, but first things first. Jessica, come back over here. Ok, first, you are going to have to fuck the both of us, then, once you have, we will let Jessica finish.” the man said, smiling the whole time.

Cheryl was torn. There was no way she wanted to have sex with those two men, but she was so close to coming. Finally she gave in to her bodies desires. Over the next half hour, she had fully satisfied both men. The whole time she was right on the edge of an orgasm, but could never reach the peak. Then she sat back down on her chair, Jessica came back over and knelt down, starting her performance again.

The man asked, “Now, I’m only going to ask this once, and it will become a verbal contract when you answer, would you like to come work for us?”

Cheryl’s mind wanted to scream NO, but her body had other plans, for just as the man finished the question, her orgasm hit. When it hit she started screaming, “OH YES! YES! OH GOD YES!!!”

After Cheryl came down from her high the man said, “I’m glad you have decided to join us. Please put your clothes back on. Be sure you have plenty of the proper business attire for our office, and we will see you in a few weeks.”

Cheryl’s mind was racing. There was no way she was going to go work for these people. She was going to get as far away as possible. Finally her body started responding to what she wanted, and she started putting on her clothes as fast as possible, everything but her bra that was. Every time she tried to reach for it, her arm began to hurt and cramp up.

“Don’t worry about that, you won’t be wearing one for a long time.” the man said, and smiled even bigger. That is when Cheryl finally noticed that Jessica wasn’t even wearing one. “Don’t worry about trying to run away either. Once you leave here, you won’t think about working anywhere else. Lastly, for when you get home, here is a little gift. A token of our appreciation for this interview, and for what you’ve done for us. We will be sending you some information soon regarding when and where to report for your first day.” He handed her a small non-descript box.

Without wanting to, Cheryl took the box. Cheryl turned and got out of the room as fast as she could. She traced her steps back to the exit of the building, trying to get to her car as fast as she could. However, the further she walked, the more she felt a weird buzzing noise in her head. It should have been annoying, but it was almost soothing, giving her a floating feeling. She stopped for a minute, trying to regain her balance, and finally the floating sensation stopped, even though the buzzing was still there.

Cheryl left the building feeling very excited. She couldn’t believe how well the interview had gone. They had practically begged her to join the company! They had even given her a parting gift. She couldn’t wait to get home to open it, so she opened it once she got in her car. It looked like a very nice shirt and pair of shorts. The shirt had the company logo on it. “How nice” she thought.

Cheryl never realized that the shirt and shirts were really a no-back spaghetti strapped halter top and mini skirt. The company logo on the shirt wasn’t a logo at all, just the phrase ‘I’ll Fuck YOU if you ask me to!”

Now, sitting in the main office on her first day, she realized what the outfit really was, and what the shirt really said. She also realized that since that day until now, she had gotten a lot of mileage out of that shirt. At the time, she seemed to remember going on a lot of nice dates. But now, she knows that all she had done was go to some questionable bars in that exact outfit, going home with the first guy who asked her the question on the shirt, and being the exact kind of slut that that guy wanted. She also knew that that man had been right, she hadn’t worn a bra at all since the day of the interview, regardless of what she wore.

Cheryl was also starting to remember the couple of times she went shopping for new work clothes. But thinking about it now, how many work clothes can you get from ‘Frederick’s of Hollywood’, or ‘Victoria’s Secrets’ or from the myriad sex toy stores she had gone to? She even remembered trying them on at home, checking herself out in the mirror thinking ‘this looks SO good on me’.

After a moment however, she started to remember something else about the clothes she bought. She now seemed to remember that all the clothes she bough did not really fit her right. Those outfits were all too big in the chest. It was as if they were made for a woman of her height, but with much larger breasts.

That scared her more than anything else, even sitting here in the nude.

She almost wanted to cry now, realizing the her life of the last few weeks, as well as the initial interview, and ending just recently with the blow job performed for the security guard downstairs. She wanted to cry, but couldn’t. All that she could manage was a soft smile while she sat at the table, subconsciously rubbing her pussy with her right hand, and her legs spread waiting on the bosses.

End Part 2.