The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here is the 5th chapter of Cheryl’s story. Again, I appreciate the work you do!I had originally hoped to make this chapter all about her ex-bo. However, this idea popped in my head while travelling. I thought it worked well as a little transition. That’s what I get for not outlining the story beforehand. I knew I should have paid more attention in English class.

I hope you enjoy. I promise the next will be all about her with the Ex.

Cheryl’s Story

Part 5. Grocery store and the Ex Arrives!

For Cheryl, the next month seemed to go by in a blur. She was constantly amazed at how much real work went on, despite the obvious distractions in the office. The company has sent her through a normal orientation and training program. She learned a great deal about the products that they sold, and her role in the sales group.

The main problem she had with the first month is they made her star in a new corporate video for sexual harassment. When she was told that she had been chosen for the video she had to admit she was a little confused. How could an office like this be worried about sexual harassment? Once they started shooting the video however, she understood. This was not a typical corporate ‘don’t do this’ kind of video. She found out it was much more of a ‘how to’ movie for the new male employees, especially considering these were things that could have gotten them arrested at their old jobs.

It has her role to act out the scenes of the female employee being harassed. Every scene started the same way, her dressed in a tube top, miniskirt, and platform heels (of course without underwear), and a male office working coming in and taking advantage of her sexually. Of course the tube top was just small enough to really enhance and show off her newly enlarged D cup breasts, lot of cleavage, and since she was turned on during the whole shoot, lots of nipple poking through the front. In the movie, there was the scene where she was making copies, and while waiting a man came up behind her, and put his hand under her skirt to feel her up while he waited his turn. There was another scene where a man pretended to spill cold water on her tube top, and insisted she just stand there while he wipe it off. And many other scenes where she was felt, and fucked by several men in order to ‘demonstrate’ what kinds of ways there were to sexually harass the female employees.

The one part of her job that Cheryl really disliked were the weekly security pictures she needed to take. They told her that because of the changes to her body image, she would need new pictures every Monday in order to keep current. Every Monday it was the same thing. She would go to the security guard, he would take her to the photo room, take 4-5 nude photos of her in different positions, and have her give him a blow job before she left. Cheryl figured she hated this more than anything else because she knew it was coming. She also knew it must be in her head, but those were the only days she couldn’t seem to wash the taste of cum out of her mouth.

There was one thing Cheryl had to admit though. Despite all the humiliation, degradation, and unwanted body changes, the sex was the best of her life. Never before had she been able to be aroused so easily. Neither could she remember a time when she was able to orgasm so fast, so hard, or so many times in such a short amount of time. It did not matter if she had just finished an hour long fucking session with someone, even if some other man wanted her a half hour later her body responded with a fervor.

Her inability to control her own impulses was causing her other problems however. She learned the hard way the other night at the grocery store that there was never a time when she would stop any man from touching her. She was at the grocery store trying to just get necessities and head back home as fast as she could. She was avoiding eye contact with anyone, and trying to get out as fast as she could. Her main reason for her speed was how she was dressed. Ever since she started her new job, the only clothes she could bring herself to buy were short skirts and platform heels. She also could not bring herself to wear any of her old loose clothing, like sweaters or sweatshirts. With the changes in her body shape, especially her chest size, none of her old bras would fit her either. This left her with only the old T-shirts and blouses she already had.

The problem was that when she bought those clothes her chest size was much smaller. Her T-shirts were extremely snug on her now, and any button-up blouse would only button up to just below her breasts. Either way, it left her looking like the type of woman who liked showing off her larger than average tits, flaunting them for the rest of the world to view. This one particular night at the corner grocery, she was headed through the cosmetics aisle when an older man, who was obviously drunk, started staring at her. Cheryl walked up near him since he was standing in the way, and picked up the remaining items she needed.

Cheryl was ready to pay for her purchases and leave, but made a critical error on the way. When she turned to leave, she turned towards the man. The man’s gaze was drawn down to her chest. Despite her protests, her body was already responding to the man’s stare, causing her nipples to stand erect. Almost instinctively the man started reaching out, mumbling ‘those are amazing’.

He had barely made contact with her when Cheryl’s instincts kicked in. She stepped back, slapped his hand away with her left hand, and said “Please, don’t touch me.”

At least, that’s what she intended.

Once again her body defied her will. Instead of stepping back, she pushed her chest harder into his hand, her left hand found his and held it firmly against her chest. Lastly, what came out of mouth was “Please...touch me.” That was all the encouragement this man needed has he continued his fondling, now using both hands liberally. Without warning he quickly grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it above the breasts. At this Cheryl’s hands stopped holding his and went to touching her pussy, feeling the wetness that instantly had formed there. This was all while Cheryl’s eyes stayed right on the man, her face in a wicked grin as small moans emanated from her lips.

However, after a few seconds the man abruptly stopped his groping, muttering something about his wife killing him if she found out about this. He turned and walked away, rather quickly. This left Cheryl in another awkward situation. She was unable to stop her activities until the man was out of sight when he turned the corner at the end of the aisle. If anyone else had walked up the aisle they would have seen a lovely picture of this lovely lady with her shirt pulled above her breasts while she masturbated in the middle of the aisle. Finally, when the man was out of sight, she stopped what she was doing and quickly pulled her shirt down. She could only hope and pray that no security cameras caught this action. The last thing she needed was to be on public TV on one of those ‘caught on camera’ shows.

She was able to quickly pay for her purchases and make her way home. She knew the cashier could smell her sex with how turned on and wet she was. No matter what she thought about, she couldn’t bring herself down from the induced horniness the man had brought on to her. The entire drive home she was still completely turned on by the episode in the store. Also, she was still furious at herself for allowing some stranger to grope her like that. That man didn’t work for the company. That was obvious by his hesitation to continue. She was just beginning to realize that the control the company had on her extended to every man, not just men of the company. It made things so much easier for them.

This realization scared her more than anything else had the last several weeks. For it was at this moment she realized she wasn’t just a plaything for the company, but essentially a nymphomaniac slut for any man who wanted her. The only thing that kept her from being used for sex all the time was the common decency of society. If every man knew that she could be had for the taking, no questions asked, there was no telling what her life would be like.

Shortly after she got home her phone rang. Unlike before, she was no longer allowed to screen her calls, one never knew when work would be calling. She answered the phone with trepidation, “Hello.”

“Hey Cheryl, how’s it going?”

John, her ex-boyfriend. She hadn’t talked to him in a year. What could he possibly want now? The one saving grace was that shortly after their breakup, he had moved out of town. At least she wouldn’t have to deal with him in person.

“It’s going OK. I had a long day today though, pretty tired.” Cheryl responded, hoping to get the call over with as soon as possible.

“Sorry to hear that. On a personal note though, guess who’s in town visiting family though?” John asked.

Cheryl knew immediately he was in town, and knew he would want to see her too. After the episode at the grocery store, she knew she needed to end this quickly before he made any plans, knowing full well what he’d say, and what could happen if he saw her. “I’ll bet you’re in town, aren’t you?”

“You bet your ass I am. I happen to be in your neighborhood right now. Do you still live in the same apartment?”

“Yes, but now isn’t a good time.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t stay too long, ten minutes tops. I have something to show you, it’s related to why I am in town, then I’ll be out of your hair. I’ll be there in five minutes, talk to you soon!”

Cheryl just stood there in stunned silence, not even putting the phone back in the cradle. “What am I going to do now?” She asked herself. She was still in the same outfit from the store, high heels, short skirt, tight T-shirt, no bra. She knew she couldn’t run away. She knew because she tried, but for whatever reason, when she got to her front door, she couldn’t bring herself to open the door. She also tried to change clothes, but all she could manage to do was take off her current clothes. The only thing she could force herself to put on was an extremely short and thin bath robe that had no rope to keep it tied closed. She opted for her original clothes, as they were at least a little more decent than anything else.

Just as she got redressed the doorbell rang. She went to go answer it. As she opened the door, she saw John staring down the hallway. He turned to look at her, “Hey Cheryl, how are yo...Oh my GOD! Look at you! What have you done to yourself!” He said. Instinctively his eyes started roaming her body, checking out every inch of her from head to toe.

She knew right then he was probably going to stay for much longer than the ten minutes he promised.

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (I promise!)