The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chia’s Mind Machine

Chapter Three

The next two weeks were extremely busy for me at TQA. The memo I had sent out to all the TQA agents was more successful than I had expected. Too successful. I finally had to have Sandy, my secretary, take the calls and tentatively schedule the client visits with Quentin. I armed her with my list, and she was very good at finding one reason or another for denying access to Quentin for those clients not on my list.

A couple of calls from Beth had convinced me that I needed to slightly alter the commands I was implanting in these girl’s minds. It’s not that I didn’t want to hear from the darling girl, who was impatient to see me again. I decided that my life would be impossible if dozens of women, programmed as they were to want me desperately, were constantly calling or dropping by. The new set of commands insured that their desire for me faded into the background after twenty-four hours. I gave each girl a password that when spoken to her, in person or over the phone, brought their programmed behavior back to the forefront.

Saturday I moved into my new house, and had Sandy and Beth come over to help me set up, and do some shopping for food and liquor staples. The house was really much bigger than I needed, over five thousand square feet. The first floor had an large foyer with a grand staircase winding up to the second floor. The front right had a paneled office/library and that’s where I set up my PC. On the left side, running from the front of the house to the back was a twenty-five by forty-foot great room, partially separated in two by a massive stone fireplace with glass doors facing both the living area on one side and the dining area on the other. A modern kitchen and a family room, complete with more audio/video equipment than I’d ever seen before, completed the first floor. Outside was a deck that ran the length of the house and overlooked the wooded valley below. A huge Jacuzzi was set into the deck at one end. Remember, this was Southern California.

Beth, of course, thought the Jacuzzi was totally awesome.

The second floor consisted of three master bedroom suites, each with a king-sized bed, a stylish bathroom and plenty of walk-in closet space. I choose one of the bedrooms with a view of the valley, the one that didn’t have a water bed (I’ve never liked water beds, even for sex). It was after six when we finished unpacking my stuff and the groceries and liquor. I mixed drinks for everybody while Sandy and Beth prepared dinner. I sat sipping my scotch, watching the girls work. I had been curious whether they’d be jealous of one another, but could detect no animosity. Sandy treated Beth like a kid sister, and the younger girl seemed to very much like Sandy.

After dinner, knowing that I’d have plenty of time with Beth (she was staying the night), I made love to Sandy, and in front of the wide-eyed girl. First, I had Sandy fellate me to get me good and hard. She paused every now and then to point out certain techniques to the younger girl. Beth gasped when Sandy demonstrated how she could take all of my eight inches into her mouth and throat. She stared wide-eyed when I began fucking my thick tool straight down Sandy’s throat. I pulled out before cuming, wanting to fuck the voluptuous Sandy in front of my young audience. But first, I suggested to Sandy that I return the favor.

She smiled and laid down, spreading her legs to show her now-hairless pussy to both Beth and myself. I went to work immediately, using my mouth and tongue on her clit and pussy. “Maybe,” said Sandy, breathing heavily now, “little Beth would like to try eating my pussy?”

I glanced over to catch Beth blushing, her hand over her gaping mouth. But her eyes were wide and focused directly on Sandy’s wide open cunt.

“No, that’s...” stammered Beth.

“That’s a wonderful idea,” I interrupted. “Get down here and suck Sandy’s pussy.”

Beth blushed, but obeyed, dropping to her knees and crawling between Sandy’s splayed thighs. She paused then, raised her eyes from the pink slash of Sandy’s cunt to say, “I’ve never... Sandy, I don’t know how.”

“Lick her here,” I said, pointing to her erect clit. “And all around, but that’s her button. But don’t let her cum, Beth. Bring her close, then pause. Bring her close again, then pause. And again. But I want her cuming on my cock.”

Beth did as directed, awkwardly at first but then with more assurance and skill as she became attuned to Sandy’s body and it’s responses. I sat back and sipped a scotch while I watched little Beth bring Sandy close to orgasm several times, only to deny her the release.

“Wet a finger in her pussy, Beth,” I said during one pause in the action. “Then I want you to work that finger into her ass.”

Beth blushed but obeyed, sliding her index finger deep into Sandy’s steaming cunt. Sandy, her lovely breasts rising and falling with the lust she was feeling, raised her hips off the carpet and mewed at the added pleasure of Beth’s finger entering her ass. This gave me an idea. After reminding Beth not to let her cum, I went into the kitchen and found a long carrot. Using a vegetable peeler, I scraped off the outside layer, then a bit more to shape it and dull the tip. After softening it in the microwave, then coating it in vegetable oil, I rejoined the girls.

Beth was fucking her finger in and out of Sandy’s ass while she kissed and licked the writhing woman’s thighs and all around her wet snatch. I stopped Beth and whispered instructions in her ear. Beth moved off and I took her place between Sandy’s thighs. “Don’t cum too soon, Sandy,” I said as I mounted her and slid my cock into her steaming cunt. She groaned as I slid to the hilt. Lying down on top of her, I could feel her rock hard nipples against my chest. I rolled the two of us over, Sandy now on top, and held her face in my hands for a long wet kiss. During this kiss Sandy grunted into my mouth and tried to break the kiss to turn around and see what Beth was doing. I held her still, and Beth worked the greased carrot into Sandy’s ass.

“Beth’s gonna butt-fuck you,” I said when I broke our kiss. “You ever been butt-fucked before, Sandy?”

“No...” she replied, “Jesus... that’s... ah, good. Oh, God!”

I could feel the carrot’s entry on my cock buried in her pussy. It was very erotic to watch Sandy’s face, inches from mine, while the second shaft entered her body. Her eye lids fluttered, her lips trembled and her tongue snaked out to wet them. Beth’s whisper of, “It’s in” came from behind us, from another place, our universe consisted of only each other.

“Fuck yourself on these two cocks,” I whispered to Sandy.

She closed her eyes and slid forward, then slowly back, moaning her pleasure as she impaled her ass and cunt on the two shafts. After a few minutes of this she was more used to the feeling, and her rising desire was visible in her face, just inches from mine, as she worked toward her long-delayed orgasm. When she came she screamed and thrashed about, seemingly for a full minute as the spasms of her orgasm washed through her body. Then she collapsed on top of me, completely drained.

After a minute or two I rolled the two of us onto our sides and slipped my cock out. Sandy murmured, her eyes closed, a satisfied smile on her face. I rose to my knees and rolled the languid girl over onto her stomach. An inch or so of the carrot protruded lewdly out of her ass, and I whispered to Beth to remove it. Beth obeyed while I leaned over and whispered into Sandy’s ear.

“You liked that, didn’t you babe... getting fucked in the ass... I’m gonna do that to you now... slide my cock into your butt... deeper than Beth went, much thicker... yes, we’ll do that right now... slow at first, to get your virgin ass used to it... then faster, harder... you want that, babe, huh... to have your sweet tight ass filed up... sodomized by my thick cock... your ass raped until I cum deep inside you.”

“Mmmmm,” Sandy responded. “Yeh, lover, fuck my ass.”

Sandy slid her knees under her and raised her ass into the air, keeping her head and shoulders on the floor. I moved behind her and slid my cock into her pussy to recoat the head and shaft with her spendings. Using my thumbs to spread her round ass cheeks, I positioned my cock at her rosette and pushed forward. More as a reflex action than anything else, Sandy moved forward, denying me entrance.

“I need you to push back against me, Sandy, not away. Let’s try again.”

Sandy sucked in a breath the released it as she pushed back. The head of my cock popped through her spincter and entered her unbelievably tight ass. Sandy moaned and we paused for a few moments until I told her again to push against me, and another inch of my cock disappeared into her impossible small channel. I gritted my teeth to avoid cuming as we continued. Pause.. push... pause... push. When my entire eight inches were buried in her tight ass I turned my head and motioned for Beth to come closer.

“Slide underneath her,” I whispered in Beth’s ear. “Make her cum.”

While Beth scurried to obey, I marveled at my first experience with sodomy. I’d hoped to enjoy a long session, but the incredible pressure of Sandy’s anal passage was too intensely pleasurable for me to last much longer. I kept myself immobile and tried to concentrate on a painting on the wall to keep from exploding in her ass. The sounds of Sandy’s moans and Beth’s slurping tongue, and the occasional nudge on my hanging balls from Beth’s forehead made it impossible to ignore the erotic scene. Giving in to the pleasure, I directed my gaze down at Sandy’s round white cheeks, my thick shiny cock penetrating between them and into her ass. I let the natural action of her ass expel me slowly out, stopping when only the head remained inside her. My hands gripped her hips more firmly and I guided her back and slid my cock slowly up her ass. The pleasure of my first butt-fuck was just too much, and I came hard, my cock throbbing as it released load after load of cum into her ass.

“Oh God!... Oh God!,” chanted Sandy as she felt the explosion deep in her bowels. She came moments later and the three of us collapsed in a heap on the floor.

After the three of us showered, Sandy left and Beth and I enjoyed a long, relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi. Before going to bed, little Beth licked and sucked on “Daddy’s” lollipop, then bent over a chair to receive her nightly injection.

* * *

By the end of my third week at TQA, I had thirteen women under my control. Except for a couple of quick blowjobs in my office, I was too busy at TQA and with my move into the new house to arrange any sex with my growing harem. I had to be sensitive to the fact that these women were extremely busy, and the unexpected meeting with Quentin often had them running late. I had time to check to see if the programming took, and arrange the level of their ‘contribution’ to my fund, but little else. The good news was the contributions were running ahead of my forecast and now totaled almost twenty-five thousand per month.

Sandy continued to take care of me most mornings, sucking me off or spreading her legs enthusiastically for a quick fuck. She also took care of the annoying details of the house: phones lines, utilities, cleaning and gardening services, and the like. One of the things I asked her to do was arrange for a home electronics expert to meet me at the house to show me how to use the high-tech equipment that the producer/director had accumulated. This led to a pleasant surprise.

The guy who came over was greatly impressed by the equipment, which was professional-quality audio/video capture, edit and playback. He also discovered extra cables leading through the floor and into the basement. We found, in the basement, that the house was built to house two four-foot square utility ducts that ran up through the house. In addition to the expected heating and central air pipes, and plumbing, the audio/video cables also led up through this duct, for reasons we later discovered.

The electronics guru was puzzled at first, until he noticed a mirror in the family room, on the wall that led to the utility duct. He discovered a switch on the bottom of the mirror which caused the mirror to unlatch and swing forward. Behind it was a camera, an expensive one by the look of it. By the time the guy left, hours later, shaking his head in disbelief, we had discovered that all of the main rooms in the house were set up for recording, each through a one-way mirror and hidden microphones. He found the switches that activated the cameras in each room, and the master set in the family room, that could be programmed to start at a particular time or to start when motion was detected. Each camera was mounted to a robotic shelf, that allowed them to pivot in all directions to follow the motion in the room. He estimated that a quarter of a million dollars was invested in this setup.

After the guy had left, I got to thinking about the setup. If he went to that much trouble, shouldn’t there be tapes someplace? And if the executor or his assessor had found them, wouldn’t that have led them to the expensive equipment? There was no mention of it on the inventory that I had to sign before I moved in. I started my search in the family room, and discovered a dozen tapes behind a hidden panel. I selected one, labeled “3/3/94, Clarissa & Clark”, and popped into the VCR.

Fifteen minutes into the film I thought, “This is to home movies what Citizen Kane is to Ed Wood’s creations.” It was porno, certainly, but beautifully edited with interesting classical music in the background. Filmed in various rooms of the house, it showed a 30ish white man (who I took to be the previous occupant) carrying out various dominant/submissive sex games with a pair of black teenagers. The boy and girl looked too much alike not to be brother and sister, possibly twins. Both had slender bodies in terrific shape, smooth, coffee-colored skin and stunningly beautiful faces with almond-shaped eyes and sensuous lips. Even though I’m not bisexual, I found the scene of the boy, forced to take his master’s cock in his mouth, very erotic.

A later scene was the most erotic thing I’d ever witnessed. The girl was whipped (gently but realistically) until she submitted to the Master’s will. Tears in her lovely brown eyes, she knelt in front of first her brother, then the white man, and applied lubricating jelly to their erect cocks. The Master’s cock was of average length, I’d guess, but quite thick. The boy’s cock was thinner but surprisingly long. The girl was then positioned on her hands and knees, diagonally facing the camera. The Master dropped to his knees to mount her from behind, and slowly forced his cock into her ass. The girl moaned and whimpered as he worked his cock into her narrow channel, the pain that his entry caused the girl was perfectly and erotically reflected in her lovely face. He paused when his cock was fully inside, long enough to spank the girl sharply and repeatedly on her round, firm ass cheeks. Then he continued his sodomy, slowly fucking his cock in and out of the submissive girl, mocking the young girl with his words.

“You like this, don’t you, bitch.” A grunt from the girl drew another slap.

“Answer me, you worthless black cunt! You like getting butt-fucked, don’t you.”

“Ohh!” she exclaimed as he drove into her, “...ah, yes, Master.”

“Say it bitch,” he growled. “I’m a worthless nigger slut, and I love to have a hard cock shoved up my black ass!”

“I’m a worth... ahhh... worthless nigger slut... ahhh... and I love to have a... ahhh, oh God!... a hard cock shoved up my... ahhh... black ass.”

This continued for another five minutes or so, he fucking her ass and enlisting her support in the verbal abuse. Then the boy reappeared.

“Hey, honky, you fuckin’ my sister’s ass? You white-trash-piece-o’—shit are butt-fucking my sister!” The boy knelt behind the man and slapped him repeatedly on his ass while he talked trash.

“I think I’m gonna get me some of this white ass,” he concluded, and proceeded to work his long cock into the man’s ass.

Being a devout heterosexual, I felt slightly guilty at being excited, and not repulsed, by the scene that followed. After a short time, the threesome developed a rhythm to their fucking, the boy driving into the man, he driving into the girl, and the strangely erotic action continued until the white man cried out as he deposited his load deep into the ass of the young black girl. The girl fell forward, pulling herself free from the man’s cock, and her brother picked up his pace, thoroughly reaming the white man’s ass until finally he came.

“Jesus,” I said to myself as I turned off the video, “and I thought I was perverted!”