The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Choker:

The storefront window caught Jen’s eye as she walked by. She was out by herself for the first time in what felt like months. The kids were at her mom’s place, and Steve, her husband, was off on a business trip that would take two weeks. She felt like she finally had time to herself!

The store was one of those that dealt in pretty much anything. All sorts of knickknacks were in the window. She decided, what the hell, some of them looked interesting.

As she entered the store, the musty smell assaulted her nose. After a second she got used to it, but the first whiff caused her eyes to water. The little old woman sitting on a high stool near the rear of the shop didn’t even look up to acknowledge her.

Jen started to wander about. Every useless object ever created seemed to be on display. Everything from old school stylus’s to paperweights of every shape and size. Miniature dolls, some sweet and some with sinister overtones were scattered about. Jen wandered through the shop, intrigued. Everything seemed to call to her.

Near the back of the store, one shelf was crowded with all sorts of what she immediately recognized as old-style sexual paraphernalia. There were three dildos; one a smooth shaft and the others stylized versions of exaggerated penises. There was a silk blindfold, and a small box containing two beautifully wrought Ben Wa balls.

She reached out to pick up a leather neck choker. There was nothing especially exotic about it, except for the small emerald stone set at the throat. Hesitantly, she strapped it around her neck.

“Ugh!” She felt like she was suddenly flooded with energy. She staggered slightly, one hand at her throat, the other holding the shelf before her. When the initial shock faded, she glanced up, only to see the teller staring at her with a slight smile on her face.

“I see you’ve made your choice,” the old woman said.

Jen shook her head. She hadn’t intended to buy anything. She was about to say so when she caught her reflection in the dust-covered mirror off to the right.

Jen stared. The emerald seemed to call to her. It looked as if it had always belonged nestled in the hollow of her throat. The thin black strap fit about her neck perfectly. Her clothes clashed with it horribly though. The jeans and t-shirt she wore were just not appropriate.

She turned to the woman at the counter. Before she realized it, she asked, “How much for the choker?”

“For you, eleven fifty. Including tax.”

Jen fished out the money from her small satchel. Eleven fifty! The emerald had to be fake, but it looked so real. After she paid, she looked back at the mirror.

She would definitely have to buy something to go with it. The t-shirt just didn’t work.

She headed for the door. Absently, again fingering the small green stone, she called back, “Thanks for your help!”

She missed the teller’s quiet response. “My pleasure dear. Hope you can handle it!” If Jen had looked back, she would have seen the old woman’s eyes twinkling with amusement.

As she walked down the street, Jen tried to catch the reflection of the choker in each window. She absolutely had to find something to match it! She went back to her car and drove out to the mall. Hopefully one of the shops there would have something.

The mall was busy, but not too crowded. She spent time looking at outfits in a number of department and specialty stores. She was really getting frustrated! There had to be someplace that she could find what she, intuitively, was looking for!

As she walked, actually cursing under her breath at the lack of variety in the stores, a flash of light caught her eye. The small front to Frederick’s of Hollywood seemed to call to her. She felt a thrilling tingle wash over her. That was it! She turned abruptly, striding purposely into the lingerie shop.

“Can I help you?” The store attendant, naturally a beautiful blonde, turned with a bright smile as Jen entered.

“Um, well, I don’t know if you can help me. I’m looking for something that will match this choker, see?” She brushed her fingers across the stone at her throat.

The blonde nodded, frowning slightly while she seemed to study Jen’s emerald intently. “Hmm, I think I might have something. Follow me please.” The girl headed toward the back of the shop.

Jen noticed the girl seemed unable to keep from looking back at her. She glanced over her shoulder at least three times on the short walk to the back of the store. Jen wondered what was wrong. Did she notice how the choker clashed too?

The girl stopped at a rack of supple leather and latex outfits. “I think these might work really well.” Jen saw her blush a little. “Would you like me to model some of them for you?”

Jen felt herself blush at the thought. “Um, I don’t think so. I’ll try this one,” she pointed to a black latex teddy with a low-cut bodice, “and this one too,” she reached out and touched a matching leather bra, thong and garter combo.

The girl quickly gathered Jen’s selections and headed for the dressing room at the rear of the store. As Jen entered, the blonde asked, “would you like me to bring some stockings for the garter?”

Jen, already looking over the teddy, nodded and said, “yes, thanks.” The blonde shut the door softly, leaving Jen alone.

Jen knew this was what she was looking for. Her hands shook as she pulled off her shirt. She shrugged out of her jeans and turned to look at herself in the wall mirror. Not bad considering she had had two kids. Not bad at all!

She shrugged out of her bra and dropped her panties. She had to feel the teddy against her bare skin. She could feel her pulse beginning to pound with excitement. Her nipples had become erect, seeming to call out for the touch of the latex. She stepped into the teddy.

The latex lingerie hugged her body tightly, showing her every curve. Jen pulled the straps up and felt the crotch pull against her vagina. She briefly shut her eyes at the sensation.

Quickly, she adjusted her breasts, the low-cut lingerie barely concealing her swollen nipples and doing nothing to hide the fact that they were erect. She turned to see the effect in the mirror. Oh, yes. Beautiful! She ran both hands over her hips and ass, loving the way the light reflected off of it.

The store attendant returned with a quiet knock. Jen, feeling a curious tingling, unlatched the door.

The blonde stepped in with a pair of sheer black hose in one hand. She shut the door behind her, then looked up. She seemed stunned by Jen’s transformation. Her eyes widened, and her mouth, her soft lips glistening, opened slightly in awe.

“You brought the stockings?” Jen could see them just fine. The girl nodded anyway. “Good.” The attendant draped the hose over one of the hooks and turned to leave.

“Wait.”

Jen couldn’t believe she had said that! She was even more amazed when the girl froze, quivering, one hand on the doorknob. The blonde looked back, and Jen saw the desire and, could it be? Fear in her eyes?

There was little room in the dressing room. With one step, Jen was pressed up against the girl. The two women were about the same height, and of similar build. The blonde backed into the wall with a slight “oof” as Jen continued to press her.

The two women stared into each other’s eyes. Neither could believe what was happening. Jen had never felt this way before, had never felt such power! She pressed up against the girl tightly and whispered, “kneel before me,” in her ear.

Jen stepped back abruptly, and the girl, breathing heavily, dropped to her knees, staring up at Jen and shivering slightly. Jen was so aroused! “Kiss me,” she demanded.

The blonde, hesitant, leaned forward and softly kissed Jen’s hip, right at the edge of the teddy. Then she quickly looked up, seeking Jen’s approval. “Like that?” Jen could hear the eagerness in the girl’s voice.

“Yes,” she said, her own voice betraying her excitement, “like that.” As the girl leaned forward and softly, wetly kissed her thigh, Jen asked her, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Tally.” Tally kissed Jen again, this time on the latex, just at the edge of her mound. She looked up again; checking to see if that was what Jen wanted.

“Yes,” Jen hissed, one hand entwining in Tally’s hair. Tally moaned against Jen’s thigh, and she wrapped her arms around to hold Jen’s ass tightly. She urgently began to kiss Jen over and over, pressing above Jen’s tingling clit. “Oh, yes.”

After a little bit, Jen unzipped the teddy, pulling it off her shoulders, revealing her tender breasts. She saw Tally quickly lick her lips, staring fixedly at them. “Do you want to suck them?” Jen already knew the answer.

Tally nodded. Jen sat on the tiny bench in the corner and Tally moved close. The girl’s slim hands closed on Jen’s breasts, squeezing firmly. The girl lowered her head to take one swollen nipple into her mouth. Jen sighed, wincing as the girl sucked. She moaned. What had gotten into her!

Jen pushed the girl away. “Stand up,” she ordered.

Tally scrambled to her feet, a look of uncertainty on her face. “Yes?” Another word seemed to hover on her lips.

Jen saw it in the girl’s eyes. “Say it!” she demanded.

“Yes. Yes, mistress!” Tally seemed stunned. Jen felt shocked too. Oh my God, she thought, that sounded so right!

“Remove your clothes.”

Tally started to pull her clothing off, not hesitating a second. In seconds, she was nude, her body quivering with her desire. Jen couldn’t help asking, “have you ever done anything like this before?”

Tally licked her lips nervously and shook her head. “No, mistress.”

Jen stood, pushing her teddy over her hips and letting it drop to the floor. The two women, one in command and the other commanded, stood close together. Jen reached out and stroked Tally’s shoulder, trailing her fingers over the girl’s back and down to her bare bottom.

With a quick snap of her wrist, Jen smacked the girl’s ass, the sharp report almost startling her. Tally cried out softly at the unexpected blow.

“You liked that, didn’t you.” It wasn’t a question. Jen could see the arousal, even more intense than before, in Tally’s eyes as the girl nodded, ashamed.

Jen knew she was getting wet. She sat again, spreading her legs for the girl. “Lick my pussy, slut,” she ordered.

Tally knelt between Jen’s legs; one hand pressing lightly against Jen’s inner thigh, the other wrapped about her other leg. The blonde bent forward hesitantly. She moved her hand slightly, running a hesitant finger over Jen’s sensitive folds. Jen gasped at the light touch.

Tally’s fingers found Jen’s moist hole. She ran her fingers about, slowly dipping one finger into her eager pussy, covering it with Jen’s fluids. Jen moaned as the girl moved her fingers over her sensitive twat, spreading her juices across it. The girl’s fingers glided over her, causing her clit to harden.

The girl pressed lightly to either side of Jen’s hard button, never touching it, stroking lightly. Then, finally, she lowered her head, her moist lips brushing across the aroused bud.

Jen almost whimpered, barely able to stay upright. Tally’s tongue teased her clit, flicked across her inner lips. The girl circled about Jen’s gaping pussy, going further down than Jen expected. Then, the girl dipped her hot tongue as far as she could into Jen’s twat, her fingers again pressing against the side of her mistress’ clit.

“Oh, yes, like that. Just like that!” As the girl continued to eat her, Jen stroked her hair and shoulders. Her hips started bucking, responding to Tally’s stimuli. When she came, Jen grabbed two handfuls of Tally’s long blonde hair and held tight, keening softly.

Finally, she let go. Tally stood, Jen’s juices obvious on her face. The girl’s hand dropped automatically to her own swollen nubbin, teasing it lightly as she hesitantly watched the woman that had so suddenly come to command her.

Jen sat and breathed slowly for a few seconds, not taking her eyes off the girl. Then, abruptly, she stood. “I’ll take both outfits.” Tally blinked in surprise. She’d completely forgotten about the lingerie.

Jen started to gather her clothes. “You’d better get dressed. You’ll look pretty silly out there without your clothes on.”

“Yes,” Tally caught Jen’s glare and knew she was not free, would never be free again. “Mistress!”

Jen walked out of the store wearing the latex teddy under her street clothes. She also had Tally’s address and number in her wallet. With every step she took, she felt the pressure against her just-eaten pussy. She was glad it wasn’t made out of fabric, because then it would have been obvious to everyone just how aroused she was!

The next week seemed to take forever to pass. Every day she went to work, if not wearing the choker then having it near her. She tended to picture every attractive person, male or female, kneeling submissively before her. She couldn’t help but think that they were looking at her with desire in their eyes too.

Twice she had put on the choker, stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and masturbated, imagining sometimes Tally, sometimes Steve, her husband, kneeling before her.

After a week, she knew she couldn’t take it any longer. She needed someone, anyone! She had taken to wearing her leather bra and panties, the garter belt about her waist, even when she went to work. It made her feel a bit closer to being in control.

That day, she was alone in the office, waiting for her relief to show. She knew Dan was coming in. He was not bad looking, and by then she didn’t care who was coming on. She needed someone badly and it really didn’t matter whom.

She’d prepared. She wore a relatively short, revealing dark gray skirt and a dark blouse. The leather lingerie was wrapped about her tightly. Her choker was secured about her throat, the emerald glinting wickedly. She was smiling seductively as the door to the office opened and Dan, carrying some of his papers under one arm, entered.

“Hi,” Dan began, distracted by the things in his arms and not yet looking fully at her.

“Hi, Dan. Need some help?” Jen rose and moved slowly toward him, her heels, black and very complementary to the sheer hose she wore, making very little noise on the carpet.

“No thanks, I’ve—” Dan glanced up, blinking in surprise as Jen approached. His papers were forgotten and he straightened unconsciously. He’d never seen Jen looking like this, never even imagined it!

Jen swayed seductively closer. She could see the effect she was having on Dan. He was hers, and she hadn’t even done anything yet! She loved it!

“Forget that. I need you to do something for me.” She brushed one hand lightly across his chest, teasingly flicking his tie.

She watched Dan blink. He almost seemed to be in pain! “What do you want?” He sounded as if he would do anything for her, anything at all.

She flipped her hair over one shoulder and turned slightly. “I want you to rub my back, Dan. I’ve had a really rough week.” Jen dropped lightly into Dan’s chair.

Dan was moving automatically now. His strong hands began to massage her shoulders, caressing her softly. She leaned back, looking into his eyes. She saw he was overwhelmed, unwilling to resist her demands. She leaned back against him and purred as he continued to stroke her firmly.

“Open my shirt, Dan. I want to feel your hands on my skin.”

Dan’s hands shook as he moved to obey, saying, “alright.”

Jen grabbed his hand, her nails sinking in. “’Alright?’ You’ll respond with ‘Yes Mistress’ and ‘No Mistress.’ Do you understand?”

She watched Dan swallow hard, disbelief in his eyes, but unable to resist. “Yes, Mistress,” he whispered, his voice hoarse.

“Very good,” she sighed, allowing him to continue. Dan slowly, deliberately, unbuttoned her blouse. He pulled it out of her skirt, and she leaned forward slightly, allowing him to slip it over her shoulders.

He hesitated when he saw the tight, black brassiere that Jen wore. Then he started, slowly, to begin massaging her again, his hot hands pressing her skin urgently. Jen knew he was getting really turned on.

She pulled away, spinning about to face him. She stood confidently, legs apart, her skirt pressed tightly against her thighs. The bra pressed against her breasts, revealing more than concealing. The tops of her areolae were visible, and one nipple had escaped, hard and erect. She had her hands on her hips, in command and loving it.

“You like what you see?” She brushed her fingers lightly over her exposed nipple.

Dan answered, his voice shaking, “Yes, mistress.” His eyes never left her body.

She walked quickly up to him, raking her fingers through his hair and down over his chest, yanking on his tie. Abruptly, she tore his shirt open, sending a shower of buttons rattling across his desk.

Jen murmured under her breath, seeing his chest muscles ripple slightly. She winked up at him, then nipped him, her teeth closing on his chest. She heard him gasp, but he didn’t pull away.

“Get rid of the shirt and tie,” she demanded, continuing to lick and nip him.

His shirt and tie disappeared. Jen felt his arms encircle her. She abruptly stepped back, out of his reach. “What do you think you’re doing! You only touch me when I tell you to touch me, understand?”

Dan blinked, startled at her reaction. He nodded quickly. Jen turned and bent slightly at the waist. Her skirt pressed tightly against her bottom. She slowly, ever so slowly, pulled the small zipper down, then let the skirt fall as she suddenly straightened.

Dan whistled softly, admiring her. She stood, her leather thong worn above her garters. With every movement it shifted a tiny bit, ever so softly stimulating her. She stood, swaying slightly, letting Dan see her. “I’ll let you know when, and where, I want you to touch me.” She lightly pinched her exposed nipple, rolling it between her fingers.

“Do you want to touch me?”

“Oh, yeah.” Dan moved a step closer without even realizing it. Jen gave him a disdainful look.

“Why should I let you?” She adjusted her thong, running her fingers under each side of it. Dan’s eyes were locked on her leather-shrouded mound. She could see his breathing speed up.

“Crawl to me, Dan.” The man dropped to his knees before he knew what he was doing. “That’s it. Come here.” Jen crooked a finger at him, made a ‘come hither’ motion.

When he knelt directly before her, she trailed a hand down her body, coming to rest just above her mound. “I want to feel your lips against me.”

Dan leaned forward eagerly. “Stop!” Jen demanded. “I want you to touch me only, only! With your mouth! If you want to see any more of me, you’ll have to remove whatever is in your way.” She grinned at him.

Dan took up the challenge. Jen felt his tongue, then his teeth, at her thong. He worried it down over one hip, then worked on the other. He moved behind her, his teeth latching on to the thong and pulling it forcefully over her round ass. He kissed her bottom, running his tongue across her buns, then continued to remove the leather thong. Finally, the troublesome thing dropped to the floor, leaving Jen in her bra and garter belt.

She stood, legs apart, with Dan still kneeling behind her. His tongue trailed across the small of her back, his teeth occasionally nipping her, teasing. His hands never once touched her. She felt her pussy becoming slick, her clit tingling with anticipation.

Dan worked his way around her, slowly covering her hip with his kisses. Finally, he knelt before her, his mouth against the sensitive flesh just to the side of her lightly furred mons.

Jen felt her legs quiver slightly. Dan looked up, saw the anticipation in her eyes, and took that as permission to continue with his exploration of her body. His tongue darted out, moving along the crease of her leg, angling down to brush her labia.

Jen struggled to keep quiet, her breathing coming quickly now. Dan was flicking his tongue against the soft, delicate lips. Then, almost forcefully compared to his previous light caresses, he pressed deep into her sex, bringing his mouth slowly up to cover her clit, sucking and darting his tongue against her tingling button.

Jen couldn’t keep from moaning. She was holding herself up against one of the nearby desks now, Dan still kneeling before her. He continued to work on her clit for a while, until Jen felt a rushing tingle. “Stop!” Dan stopped immediately, kneeling back slightly and looking up at her with puzzlement. Breathing heavily, Jen said, “I don’t want to cum yet. In a little bit, yes, but not yet.” She took a couple deep breaths, trying to regain her control.

She glared down at Dan, then ordered, “Lie down.”

“Here?”

“Right there.” She slapped him lightly across the face. “If you ever address me again without saying ‘mistress,’ you’ll never touch me again. Is that what you want?”

Dan was already stretched out on the floor when he answered, “No, mistress.” Jen could see his erect cock pressing against his pants, straining to escape. She knelt, straddling his legs, seeing him look at her exposed pussy. With one hand, she lightly teased herself, her fingers quickly becoming covered in her juices.

After a few seconds she leaned forward, raking her nails down Dan’s chest, leaving light red trails. She stopped at his waist, quickly freeing his belt. His pants were open in a heartbeat. She could see that Dan was breathing fast, his hard chest rising and falling, anticipation in his eyes. Jen smiled.

She bent forward, pressing her lips against the hot skin just above his boxers. He groaned, needing her to do more. Jen knew it, but sat up again, her hands now moving to remove her bra.

The black leather fell away, freeing her breasts. Dan’s hands twitched automatically, but he knew enough now to resist reaching out to her without her express permission. Slowly, surely, Jen caressed her soft mounds, teasing her nipples and smiling softly at the suffering man beneath her.

She leaned forward again, this time pressing her tits against the man’s chest and whispering in his ear, “Would you like to suck on my nipples?”

Dan’s breath caught in his throat. “Yes mistress!” He was desperate. Jen felt his hard-on, now pressed against her belly, twitch. “I don’t think so.” She sat up, again running her fingers across her nipples, teasing Dan.

Jen diverted her attention. Her hands dropped to the waistband of his boxers. “Let’s see what you have here, Dan.” She pulled down, revealing his rigid shaft, stiff and ready. “Mmmm, nice,” she said, stroking it lightly. Dan could not look away, staring at her hand as she lightly played with his dick.

Jen moved forward a bit, her ready twat above his more-than-willing prick. “You want this, don’t you?”

Dan nodded eagerly. “Yes, mistress.” His voice shook.

“I’m not here for your pleasure, bastard. I’m here for mine!” With a firm hand, she guided his cock to her hole, lowering herself until his shaft filled her aching pussy.

Both of them had their eyes closed as she did this, lost in the sensations. Dan opened his first, to watch Jen as she fucked him, using him as her toy. He couldn’t believe it!

Jen ground her hips slightly, feeling his dick shift within her. With both hands on his chest, she began to ride him urgently, her clit pressing against him with each movement. Her juices covered his shaft, which slipped in and out of her cunt smoothly. She felt herself coming close to orgasm.

Dan beat her to it. “Oh, fuck!” he cried, giving in. Jen felt his jism rocket into her. She let him finish, his cock spasming deep inside her, then she cruelly pinched one of his nipples.

“I didn’t give you permission to do that, Dan. Now you’ll have to use your mouth to finish me off.” She shook her head, lamenting. “I was just about to cum, too.”

Dan was gasping, groaning at his release. “I’m sorry, mistress, I couldn’t help it.” He seemed genuinely contrite.

Jen pulled herself off Dan’s still rigid shaft. She felt a bit of his cum roll down her inner thigh. She sighed. If only he had waited just a few more seconds.

Quickly, she stood, sitting firmly on top of Dan’s desk. She leaned back and gestured for Dan to get up and come to her. He knelt before her, and she draped one leg over his shoulder. Her glistening slit lay open, eager, before him. Jen trailed one finger of her sensitive flesh, just to the side of her swollen labia. “Lick me Dan. Do a good job and maybe, just possibly, I may have you do it again some time.” She moved her hand to lightly tease her nipple while Dan leaned close. Cruelly, she added, “you’ll have to learn some self-control first though.”

Dan blushed at the reprimand, but that didn’t stop him from darting his tongue out, tracing a burning path along the side of Jen’s tingling inner lips. She restrained a gasp as Dan continued to tease her, slowly moving closer to her throbbing clit.

Jen watched, biting her lip to keep herself from crying out. She watched Dan lap up his semen, which was slowly oozing out of her pussy. She struggled to control herself as his tongue delved into her hole, pressing into her. She moaned, her breathing coming faster and faster.

Eventually, Dan moved up to work on her clit. It was almost too much for her. Then, as his tongue circled the center of her sex, she felt a finger probing her vagina. He stroked her low, between her pussy and her anus. By then she was sopping wet, and the attention her clit was getting was starting to pay off. Jen realized that she was unconsciously thrusting her hips, feeling herself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Dan pressed two fingers into her twat. Jen groaned, leaning back on Dan’s desk, her eyes fluttering shut as Dan pushed her to the edge. “That’s it Dan, oh, just like that!”

The man kneeling before her settled into a steady rhythm, matching Jen’s gyrating hips. She felt her inner flesh beginning to spasm. “Yes!” Jen let go, her orgasm making her shudder. When she finally recovered, she was laying flat on Dan’s desk, her hands squeezing her breasts. She felt the man, still kneeling between her legs, softly licking her inner thighs. She allowed him to continue for a few seconds, then forced herself up on her elbows again.

“Good boy, Dan.” Jen used her heel to push Dan away, then stood up. She ran her fingers lightly over her body, making her skin tingle. God, she loved having someone fuck her like that! Jen casually started to gather her clothing, while Dan knelt, his pants around his ankles, before his desk, his eyes never leaving her.

Soon, she was ready. “Bye, Dan. Have a good night!” She laughed in exultation, seeing the bemused look on her co-worker’s face as she left him, still kneeling.

Jen restrained herself for two days after she made Dan service her. Steve would be home soon, only a few more days, and what a surprise she had for him!

After two days of not having anyone kneeling before her, she was getting distracted. The urge to wear her choker was unbelievable! That Tuesday, she gave in. As she stood in the bathroom, examining herself in the mirror, she wondered what would happen today. There was no planning involved, she was just going to go out and see what would happen. She would take whatever came her way!

She’d picked up some more lingerie that weekend. Now she wore a fiery red lace bra and g-string. Covering these, she had a short white skirt and a soft sheer pink blouse that did little to hide the bright-colored bra beneath it. Her red heels and, of course, her flashing emerald choker, completed the outfit. Now, where to go?

Jen settled on just heading down to road. It would be interesting to see who would pick her up! What a surprise they would have!

She was just starting to curse her choice of shoes, since most of the cars along the road here just whipped by, when she heard a car slowing down behind her. Shoes forgotten, she turned, a bright smile on her face.

She struggled to keep the smile on her face when she saw the police car. Oh, shit, she thought. The cop would probably think she was out hitch-hiking or even trying to turn tricks! What a nightmare!

Jen winced. The cop getting out of the car wasn’t even a man! She felt herself getting nervous as the woman, her dark uniform doing nothing to flatter her figure, adjusted the large utility belt about her waist and grinned sardonically at Jen.

Jen felt a flash of irritation. Think you know what’s going on, do you? Well, let’s just see...

The cop stopped a good ten feet away. “Need a little help?” Jen could hear the sarcasm in her voice. The cop was shorter than she was, with dark, chestnut hair. The uniform concealed much of the woman’s figure, but Jen could see that her breasts weren’t very big. She could also see that the cop’s face was more cute than beautiful.

Jen’s hand moved to absently brush at her throat, drawing the cop’s eyes. “Not at all,” she responded, “just waiting for a lift. I think you’ll do nicely.” Jen could see the cop’s eyes widen slightly as they focused on the sparkling gem nestled in the hollow of Jen’s throat.

The cop shook her head, and in a slightly dazed voice, she said, “what?” Jen moved closer to her. She could see the struggle on the girl’s face. Once more she reached up to touch her stone. This time, the girl’s eyes didn’t leave once Jen lowered her hand.

Jen stood directly before the stricken police woman. Jen whispered, “get in the car,” she glanced at the name tag on the woman’s breast, “Constable April Grimes.”

The cop blinked. “Um, okay.” She started to turn away. Jen quickly reached out and grabbed the girl’s chin, making her gasp. “You will always say, ‘Yes, ma’am’ or ‘no, ma’am’ when you respond to me, Understand?” The girl nodded, surprised but not pulling away. “After all, it’s the polite thing to do, don’t you think?”

“Yes, ma’am, it is. Sorry for being rude.” The cop seemed truly sorry.

Jen waved her to the police cruiser. “Get in. We’ll go somewhere private and get to know each other better.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Twenty minutes later, Constable Grimes pulled her car over behind a deserted warehouse in an old industrial park. The girl had been trying to keep from looking at her passenger, but that hadn’t been easy. Jen had wriggled in the passenger seat, hiking her skirt up until her bright g-string, which barely covered her pussy, was clearly visible. She’d also undone three of the buttons on her blouse, leaving her lacy red bra exposed. Once she pulled to a stop, April Grimes found that she couldn’t resist looking anymore.

Jen started to run a finger up her leg. She saw the girl’s eyes track it, and felt herself getting more and more excited. With very little effort, she pulled the g-string out of her way and continued to tease her now very moist slit. Jen watched the cop unconsciously drop one hand between her own legs while she watched Jen tease herself.

Before she got too involved, Jen pulled her seeking fingers away. “Let’s get into the back. We’ll be, um, much more comfortable.” So saying, she opened her door and twisted out of the seat. She saw April moving too. In seconds, the two women were together in the back, and Jen had her skirt back up, her scarlet g-string now darkened with her moisture.

Jen allowed her fingers to explore her sex, but this time she left the g-string in place. Her eyes never left April’s face, loving the look of fascination, of sexual desire that the girl wore. “Why don’t you lose the belt? I’m sure you’ll be more comfortable without it.”

“Yes, ma’am.” The police woman unfastened the belt, dropping it to the side.

Jen’s eyes smoldered. “I want to feel your tongue on my clit, girl. Kneel here and give me what I want.” Jen slid her hips forward slightly, spreading her legs, giving the brunette easier access.

April choked out, “Yes, ma’am!” She pulled herself around until she knelt on the seat, moaning softly as she lowered her head between Jen’s thighs. Jen grinned as she saw the girl moisten her lips just before her hot mouth covered her steamy twat.

Jen groaned, pressing her back into the cushions of the seat. Her breathing was coming hard as the cop slowly suckled on her clit. She remained focused enough to reach out and stroke the girl’s bottom though, still hidden from view by the dark uniform slacks that she was required to wear. April mumbled at Jen’s touch, waving her tight ass slightly, not wanting Jen to stop stroking her bottom.

“That’s right baby. Oh yes,” Jen hissed. April was using her fingers to tease her puffy lips, stroking and gently tugging them. Her mouth never ceased dancing over her engorged clitoris. She arched her back, moaning, as she felt the girl’s tongue invade her pussy.

Jen started to stroke the girl’s chestnut hair, which now hid everything the girl was doing from Jen’s view, while her other hand pushed under the waistband of the girl’s pants. She felt the soft, cotton fabric of April’s panties, but ignored them, instead grabbing one cheek hard, her nails pinching painfully.

“Oh God!” April jerked forward, dropping to her belly across Jen’s lap.

“Oh, this’ll never do.” Jen frowned at the girl now spread out across her. “Get off of me!” April sheepishly pushed herself back, until she once again knelt on the seat next to her.

“Get your pants off, April.” The cop licked her lips but her fingers were already at her waist. Jen waited patiently while the girl wriggled about, gradually freeing herself from the awkward pants. “Now, your panties too.” Jen grinned openly when she saw the worn, pale yellow cotton panties that the girl wore. There was even a hole along the elastic!

Finally, April again knelt, nude from the waist down, though her shirt struggled to conceal her furred mound. “Good girl,” Jen said.

“Thank you, ma’am.” April seemed pathetically pleased.

Jen ran her fingers up the girl’s thigh to firmly cup her ass. “Now, you were busy, if I recall. Don’t you think you should get back to what you were doing? Before I get upset?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” April’s head dipped once more between Jen’s legs, her tongue again probing Jen’s delicate folds. With amusement, Jen saw that as the girl leaned over, her shirt gathered about her waist, leaving her derriere fully exposed. She could even see the marks her nails had made. Once more, her hand moved to caress April’s ass.

Jen’s breathing was speeding up. Every now and then, she couldn’t help shutting her eyes, lost in April’s attentions. She started to squeeze the girl’s ass, which elicited soft sounds of pleasure from the girl. Her other hand found her breasts, firmly teasing the nipples, tugging and twisting them.

April was getting serious. As Jen continued to caress her bottom, the cop now had two fingers deep in Jen’s soaking puss. She was thrusting them, ever so slowly but with a constant rhythm, as her sleek darting tongue burned around, and occasionally across, her yearning clit.

Jen struggled to keep in control. When she felt the tingling building in her groin, she knew she had lost. She let the girl continue, her fingers and tongue bringing Jen closer and closer to the edge. Finally, Jen, her hips now thrusting hard against April’s probing fingers, gave in. Her orgasm left her gasping, exhausted, unwilling to move.

April pushed herself back up. Jen, her eyes barely open, noted her slick juices covering the girl’s mouth and chin. She could also see the girl’s eyes, which were slightly dazed. Obviously, she’d never done anything like this before. Jen grinned weakly. A couple weeks ago, she wouldn’t have considered it possible either!

Jen patted her lap. “Lie back down, April. I want to see your nice ass.” April, her eyes sparkling, whispered, “yes... Mistress...” then stretched across Jen, her bottom resting directly on Jen’s lap.

Jen, still in her contented, languorous state, started to softly stroke April’s butt while she thought about what had happened to her in the last couple weeks. She knew the choker was responsible, for both her feelings of dominance and for the submissive responses her chosen partners had exhibited. That didn’t stop her from fully enjoying the feeling of power she felt!

April moaned softly and Jen felt her shifting slightly on her lap. She looked down and grinned. Jen’s soft stroking was turning the girl on; April had opened her thighs, giving Jen access to the soft folds of her pussy. Jen’s hand dipped almost automatically between the brunette’s legs, finding and teasing the girl’s twat.

April started to grind her hips slowly against Jen’s hand. When Jen, her fingers still teasing the soft folds of April’s hot box, brought her thumb up against the girl’s tight ass hole, the cop jerked at the sensation, sobbing at the pleasure.

Jen felt herself responding to April’s squirming. Her fingers continued to explore, and she ordered April to use her fingers on Jen’s pussy again. “That’s it, slut. You keep on fingering me like that.” Jen squeezed the cop’s bare bottom with her free hand while she continued to finger-fuck the girl’s now-dripping twat.

April was moaning, letting herself submit fully to Jen’s manipulation. Jen, who had been softly petting the brunette’s bottom with delicate, sensuous touches, abruptly snapped her hand across the girl’s butt. The sharp crack of her hand against bare flesh, followed by April’s surprised gasp and moan, almost caused Jen to cum again. She eyed the girl’s bottom, once again softly petting it.

Jen let herself go. She started to spank the girl laying across her lap continuously, ignoring April’s pleas for her to stop. Soon, the girl was sobbing, trying to stifle the sound of her cries. Jen, whose fingers had never left the girl’s pussy while she carried out the spanking, felt her cum twice during the punishment.

Finally, Jen stopped. April’s butt was scarlet from the abuse it had just received. Jen’s fingers continued to tease the girl’s dripping pussy while she cried. Finally, Jen said, “get up, girl. I know you came. You are a little slut, aren’t you?”

April pushed herself into a kneeling position again. “Yes, Mistress,” she moaned, feeling humiliated, but oddly content to suffer at the hands of her ‘mistress’.

Jen roughly grabbed the girl, pulling her close and kissing her soundly. When she finally broke off the kiss, she said, “you’re good, slut. Give me your number. I might want to have you again.”

April quickly wrote down her name, address and phone number for Jen, using the pad she had in the front seat. After that, Jen had April drive her home, not allowing the girl to get dressed again until after she had dropped Jen off.

As Jen walked into her place, she glanced back at the girl, who was struggling to pull her uniform back on while keeping herself hidden from any watching eyes along the street. She couldn’t help but laugh.

Steve was due home that Friday. Once again she arranged to have the kids watched for the day. She’d have a hell of a surprise for the abusive asshole when he got home! She couldn’t wait for him to walk in the front door.

Jen prepared carefully for the occasion. A couple phone calls, some needed shopping and everything was set. Now all she needed was for Steve to get there!

Finally, Jen saw Steve’s car pull up. The asshole was finally home. Time to play!

Jen, wearing a sheer white thigh-length robe over a scarlet crotchless teddy, supplemented with a pair of red three-inch pumps, stood at the end of the hall. The first thing Steve saw was Jen, leaning against the wall, looking seriously slutty. Jen smiled when his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened in surprise.

As he set his suitcase down, he said, “happy to see me?” He couldn’t help grinning with anticipation at what he thought was about to happen. Already, Jen could make out his growing erection.

“Oh, you have no idea, Steve. You have no idea at all!” Abruptly, she straightened, standing with her legs shoulder-length apart. She brushed her fingers across her throat, drawing Steve’s attention to the emerald stone adorning her choker. She couldn’t suppress a grin when she saw her husband’s eyes focus on the gem.

“Now, I think we’ll have a little fun,” she began. She stepped back and gestured toward her husband. “Girls, you know what to do.”

From around the corner, Tally and April moved toward Steve. Both wore a simple chemise, April’s red and Tally’s black. Steve was stunned. What was Jen up to? Yet he found that he couldn’t protest, even when he saw a man step from around the corner and start to run his hands across his wife’s body.

Tally and April pressed Steve up against the door and started to quickly and efficiently remove his clothes. Neither spared his face a glance, focused as they were on divesting him of his suit.

Steve couldn’t take his eyes off his wife. Jen was fully enjoying Dan’s attention. She was leaning against the wall, while Dan knelt before her, licking her pussy. She never took her eyes off her husband though. She loved the shocked look in his eyes.

Steve soon stood pressed against the door by the two beautiful girls that had just stripped him. He wore nothing, and his arousal was more than obvious. Once he was ready, Jen pushed Dan away and gestured to the girls. “Bring him.”

Tally took one hand and April the other. Steve found that he was unable to resist. Inside, he knew something was wrong, something was crazy. Outside, being led by two beautiful women seemed to be the most natural thing in the world.

The girls led him into the living room. There had been some minor changes while he’d been gone. Along one wall, a series of hooks had been screwed into the wall. There were also assorted straps, ropes and chains scattered about. The girls led him directly to the hooks. In seconds, his wrists were bound to them. One look told him that he could pull them out of the wall if he wished with no trouble. ON trying just that, however, he found, for some inexplicable reason, that he could not move a muscle!

He looked to where Jen was now reclining on the couch, observing him with hooded eyes. She sat in such a way that he could see everything. What amazed him was that she didn’t seem to mind that everyone else present could see her as well. “What’s going on, Jen?” Even his voice, usually so firm, sounded weak, even to himself.

Jen smirked. “Things have changed while you’ve been away, Steve. I’m sure you’ve noticed a few changes, here and there?” She gestured around the room, taking in both the new items and the three intruders. “You’ve met April,” Jen waved to the little brunette, “and Tally.” She indicated the blonde. “This is Dan, one of my co-workers, as well as my stud.” Abruptly, she looked at Tally and ordered, “He’s going soft. Get him hard again, but don’t let him cum!”

The blonde seemed to move automatically, and Steve was stunned to hear her say, “yes, Mistress,” as she approached him. What the hell? Then he had some serious trouble focusing his thoughts, because Tally had knelt and taken his cock in her mouth. In less than a minute Tally knelt back, smiling with delight. She planted on last, affectionate kiss on the head of his dick, then pushed away. Steve’s cock was once again at attention.

“Very good, Tally. Now come over here and lick my clit.” Steve’s eyes widened with shock. Jen grinned at him. “You didn’t think I had them here just for you, did you?” Tally knelt before Jen, eagerly focused on her mistress’s muff. Jen spread her legs just a little wider, and Tally busied herself between them. Jen didn’t even try to stifle her moan.

Jen struggled to focus. She ordered Dan to fuck April, right in front of her husband. Dan grabbed the brunette, who squealed with delight, and dropped to the floor only inches from Steve’s feet. Dan positioned the girl so he could take her from the rear, her ass waving enticingly in front of Steve. She gasped as Dan pressed his thick shaft between her thighs and in to her hot box.

Steve didn’t know what was happening. Usually, he was in control, able to manipulate those around him. Now, here he was, tied to a wall, watching his wife have sex with another woman and seeing some guy he didn’t even know fuck some slut right at his feet!

Jen caught the bewildered look that flashed across Steve’s face and laughed. Tally glanced up for a second, then returned to her tongue-licking. Jen felt herself getting ready to cum. “That’s it, baby, do it just like that!” Jen pressed back against the couch and let her body go. “Oh yes!” Tally slipped two fingers into Jen’s hot pussy, which pushed her over the edge. She convulsed, losing herself in her orgasm.

Dan was busy fucking April. He stroked easily into her wet twat. Jen looked up just in time to see his face contort with effort. He pulled out of April’s hole just in time to spew his cum across her bottom. Once he finished, he settled back against the wall, only a foot away from Steve’s knee.

April stood, flashing Steve a sultry look. She pressed her body against him, stroking his still-firm cock. She quickly pulled off the chemise she wore, letting it drape across Dan’s lap. Then she turned about and rubbed her cum-covered ass up against Steve’s dick. Steve gasped, feeling his cock twitch, right on the edge of cumming himself.

April quickly pulled away, laughing. Jen, who had watched the whole thing eagerly, joined in. She was running her fingers through Tally’s hair. The blonde still knelt before Jen, her head now on her mistress’s lap, her fingers lightly stroking Jen’s inner thighs.

“April, why don’t you entertain Steve for a while? I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.” Jen eyed her husband hungrily. By the time she was done with him, he’d be her devoted play-thing. She just didn’t want to rush it.

April nodded, said, “yes, Mistress,” and skipped from the room, her firm breasts bouncing. She returned in seconds, carrying a riding crop. Jen could barely contain her laughter when she saw Steve’s eyes widen in shock at what he just realized was going to happen.

The brunette stepped up close to Steve, lightly brushing the crop across his chest. The look on her face was one of serious concentration. She stroked Steve, letting the crop travel over his body, feeling him tense every now and then.

She turned Steve around, then continued with the light caresses. Jen could see Steve’s muscles jumping more frequently now. “Relax, Steve. It’s not like you can avoid it. You’ve earned this over and over. Now it’s your turn to suffer, just a little bit.”

With that, Jen gave April a nod, and the girl took a step back and shipped the crop across Steve’s bare buttocks. Steve yelled incoherently, trying to pull away, but unable to free himself. Instead, he spun about, thinking to protect himself.

This didn’t phase April in the least. Her next swipe fell across his upper thighs, causing Steve to spin about once more. Some things were more important than getting whacked on the ass.

April continued for a few minutes, sometimes stroking, and other times raining blows across his back and butt. Finally, Jen had her stop. Steve slumped down, exhausted.

“Tally, let him down.” The blonde moved obediently to free Steve from his constraints. Jen’s husband slumped down to his hands and knees. Jen observed with satisfaction that he was no longer struggling. “Take care of him Tally.”

The blonde took a small bottle from one of the nearby tables and poured a small bit of oil into her hand. She very gently began to rub it into Steve’s abused back. Jen heard her husband sigh as Tally’s delicate manipulation began to soothe his pain.

While Tally worked on Steve, Jen had Dan take the girl’s spot at her feet. He was starting to recover from his encounter with April earlier, and was feeling frisky. Jen let him touch her, enjoying the sensation while she watched her husband begin to respond to Tally’s touch.

She couldn’t help grinning when she noticed his erection. After all that, and he still couldn’t resist! He and Tally were both covered in oil now, and Tally was brushing her nipples lightly across his back.

“Take him, Tally. Fuck him.” Jen ordered. Tally looked up with burning eyes, more than willing. She eagerly pushed Steve over, causing him to lie on his back, then straddled him. She pressed his erect shaft through the folds of her hot pussy, then rode him, losing herself in using the man as her toy.

At first, Steve moaned with pleasure. Tally was enthusiastically pounding herself down on his cock, riding him for all she was worth. He was right at the edge of shooting off inside her. Jen, watching from nearby, Dan’s tongue now busy on her clit, burst out laughing when Steve’s face took on a frantic look.

Tally didn’t notice. She continued to pound away, gasping and crying, until she lost it. She collapsed across Steve’s chest, shuddering, her orgasm ripping through her. Steve moaned too, in distress, eyes wild.

“That’s right Steve. You can’t cum. Only when I use you will you be able to cum. You know what that means?”

Jen’s husband, the blonde still collapsed across him, looked desperate. “What?” he whispered.

Jen pushed Dan away, rising and moving to kneel next to him. She whispered in his ear, “it means you belong to me now, Steve. You’ll learn to cater to my every whim, or you won’t be able to relieve your ‘tension.’ Ever.” Jen stroked Tally lightly, watching Steve’s eyes shift to follow her fingers. “And believe me, I’ll make sure you have enough opportunities to become aroused.” Steve groaned. “Now, what do we say Steve?”

“Please! Please fuck me!”

Jen tapped him softly on the nose. “Close, Steve, but you’re leaving something out. Care to try again?” Jen heard April and Dan once again entertaining each other. She didn’t mind. It only made Steve more desperate.

Steve’s eyes widened. He gasped, “Please, Mistress! Please fuck me!” His whimper was pitiful. Jen felt great!

Jen turned back to the blonde, who was now sitting up on Steve again, slowly moving her hips. “Tally, go play with April and Dan. Steve and I have to get ‘reacquainted.’” The blonde nodded, pulling herself off Steve’s throbbing cock.

Jen slid on as soon as the blonde left. Steve’s cock felt so good inside her! She watched eagerly as Steve almost lost it at the first touch of her pink flesh. Slowly, Jen started to move, back and forth, pleasuring herself, not letting him go, yet. Faster and faster she moved, until she was right at the edge of an orgasm. Then, just as she gave in to the pressure, she let Steve go.

With a shriek, Steve jerked his hips forward. Jen felt his hot jism shoot into her as her husband convulsed. Jen collapsed, her own orgasm forcing the strength from her body. When she finally finished, she weakly pushed herself up, to find Steve passed out beneath her.

Jen giggled weakly. Then from the couch, she heard light applause. Tally, Dan and April, who had watched Jen fuck Steve silly, cheered their mistress. What a show! From now on, Jen knew, Steve would do whatever she wished, when she wished. He wouldn’t be able to help himself. Her hand rose to brush across her emerald choker. What a gift!

END