The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Cult of You — Carlos

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The second installment of a four-parter.

All of the major players and the concept were introduced, at least in some small part, in part one “Aurora”

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

SYNOPSIS:

A quartet of nerds team up to use the power of one of the Weaver’s Choose Your Own Transformation stories in a coordinated effort to take control of bullies who have tormented them.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

CARLOS MENDOZA

“Okay, laptops open,”

Wesley Coleman is such a control freak. We all know the plan. I do. Max does. Aurora does. But he insists on talking down to us like he hasn’t beaten it into our heads already.

Still, he continues,“Detention lasts an hour. We have an hour to do what we came here to do. We picked the story that would most likely to affect the targets more than ourselves, but you know the risks. We crunched the variables as best as we could from what we know, but this is not an exact science. It’s for all intents and purposes magic.”

Max chimes in, “To quote Arthur C. Clarke, ‘Magic’s just science that we don’t understand yet.’”

“And we don’t understand this,” I add. “So, closer to magic than science for us.”

“If,” Aurora says, “If it’s all not just a big prank. And that’s a pretty big if, if you ask me.”

“All available data backs up that this is not just some random site or some urban myth prank type thing,” Wesley chirps back, not enjoying being challenged. There’s clearly still some animosity between him and Aurora. “Worst case scenario, we spend some time reading and choosing the paths of these stories and nothing happens beyond simple entertainment. However, we’re on the clock in case of other more interesting things and the clock keeps on ticking as we continue to rehash this conversation.”

He’s right.

I’m a little excited to get started, especially since my “story companion” is the lovely and amazing Cora Jackson.

I remember the first time I believed in a higher power. I was walking home with Max and it started raining heavily down on us, with drops the size of golf balls, I swear. I sent up a little prayer that, if there was someone out there looking out for us, a hot girl in a white t-shirt would come our way.

No sooner than I mutter this, does Cora Jackson run up alongside us.

We weren’t even friends, or friendly for that matter. I mean, this was before she fell in with Brianna and Faith and got cruel… but she had no reason to talk to us. The capper? Her perky breasts were unfettered so I could very clearly see her dark chocolate nipples on her light chocolate skin through her soaked shirt. I wonder if she was retroactively angry when she got home and saw herself in the mirror, being able to see what we were seeing.

I’d like to think she was a little turned on.

I mean, I doubt that she was, but I like to think it anyway — that she liked briefly being on display for the two of us, knowing that the sight would fill many a masturbatory session from ninth grade on. The distraction at the thought of her lovely B’s nearly kept me from getting A’s in many a class.

They’re clearly still distracting me now.

I open the Choose Your Own Adventure story site, selecting the story “The Cult of You” and, when prompted, bring Cora Jackson along into my tale.

I feel just like I feel when I’m riding a rollercoaster down that first tall hill.

That feeling passes and the story begins…

Your lead acolyte Cora approaches you reverently. “Are you excited? It’s not every day you start a new religion.”

“People need something to believe in. It’s time something was created that could endure with a more positive impact for once,” you say with purposeful conviction.

“So I take it, you’ve decided then? You’ve decided what is to be the central tenet of this new religion?”

Carlos, do you —

Found it with love as the basis

Found it with fear as the basis

Found it with discipline as the basis

Found it with intellect as the basis

I think about Cora. As much as I’d love for her to love me for my intellect, I’d rather she just actually love me. If this site is all it’s cracked up to be, and that’s a possibility, that’s not something I’m going to pass up.

I select — Found it with love as the basis.

I feel warm, flush, at the thought of Cora.

I realize something. I’ve always wanted her for her tight body. The beautiful way her minimal curves are accented by her lovely light brown skin and curly black hair. When I think about her now, though, I think about the whole person. I think about the potential she has to make a difference in the world and how I’d like to be there, alongside her, supporting her hopes and dreams and helping her to realize them. Is she beautiful on the outside? Yes. But a person’s beauty is truly discovered when you take the entire person and not just the physical.

I smile and nod at my screen, feeling almost beatific.

Acolyte Cora constantly touches and kisses you, as is customary for all of your followers, as small a number as that may currently be. But you have plans to expand, to lure new members under your benevolent wings.

Carlos, do you —

Lure them in with promises of sex

Lure them in with promises of clarity

Lure them in with promises of transcendence

Lure them in with promises of order

I can’t get the thought of Cora — beautiful Cora — wonderful Cora — touching and kissing me out of my mind. I think those kisses and touches should promise sex, but more importantly, beyond sex, we should be making love. Our connection transcends the physical. The act of love would only serve to heighten coupling to an elevated realm.

I select — Lure them in with promises of sex.

I feel my mighty cock push up against the bottom of the desk. S’weird. I don’t remember when I started thinking of it as a “mighty cock” but with how hard it feels, and knowing that I can get hard at will and keep that erection going until I want it to end, it seems like it’s appropriately named. It’s hard now. It demands release. Sometimes I think I control it. Sometimes I believe it controls me.

Acolyte Cora leans in and whispers, “Sex is always the best option. It leads to more fun in the long run.”

“Are you just trying to placate me, Damian?” You ask coyly.

“As your first and most devoted follower I will always tell you the truth unless told to do otherwise,” she says, head bowed. “Look, I will follow you to the ends of the earth, because that’s my lot, but you have to be certain in your own mind just why you want followers.”

Carlos, do you —

Want to be worshipped

Want to lead

Want sexual satisfaction

Want to change the world

I’m not a God, I’m a man. A man with a mighty cock, as the case my be, but a man nonetheless.

I’m no leader.

I don’t want sexual satisfaction, because I already get sexual satisfaction. That is just a simple truth — you can’t want what you already have.

I select—Want to change the world.

The greatest force in the universe isn’t gravity or electricity or anything scientific at all. The greatest force is love. When we embrace love, when our actions are dictated by love, anything is possible. Now, in this world of uncertainty and change, is the time for the Million Orgasm March to reignite the sexual revolution. Make love, not war.

“A leader without followers is just a person taking a walk.” Cora says with a smile, then continues, indicating through a two-way mirror a mixed set of people. “I’ve gathered a group of potential followers. Do you want to judge them?”

Carlos, do you —

Accept all

Accept only the young

Accept only the attractive

Accept only the wealthy

If you want to get the world to listen, you have to understand that people respond to the person delivering the message first and then the message itself. The whole “spoon full of sugar” mentality at work. If you want the world to love, you have to offer up to them people they would want to love — the people they would want to make love to.

I select — Accept only the attractive.

I’m glad that Cora is beautiful and therefore worthy of my time, my attention, and my cock. It’s a shame I can’t bestow its benevolence upon more, but I simply don’t have enough time for everyone and must limit my finite resources to those who are good-looking. They must be appealing inside and out, but simply being lovely inside is not enough. With such elevated criteria, I find it to be my moral imperative that, once I find someone who does meet my high standards, I must make love to them without hesitation.

Cora returns from a discussion with the people on the other side. She has sent those of them who fall short of being attractive away, leaving only the beautiful people behind. She also looks content with these few, but enchanting additions, and asks one final question of you. “Some of your potential followers are asking… Are you a god?”

Carlos, do you say —

Yes

No

A simple phrase echoes through my head.

“If someone asks you if you’re a god, you say yes!”

I select — Yes.

I see the laptops of the room’s other three inhabitants also close in sync with mine as I feel fresh power course through me. Me? Yes, but specifically through my manhood — if, once you’re divine, you can still call it that. I know that, beyond being able to control it, I can control others with it, specifically any beautiful woman who catches my fancy.

I see Aurora — the flower amongst the thorns. I’d noticed her before but now she beckons me. Such a pretty girl, I can’t wait to show her the “new” me and watch her fall in line while falling down to her knees, ready to worship through sucking… to pray through pounding… to rejoice… and rejoice… and rejoice.

End, Part 2 of 4