The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choose Your Own Transformation: Understanding the Good Book

SYNOPSIS:

A rebellious teen thinks the ultimate revenge on her controlling parents is to try her hand at one of The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure tales, but finds herself “holy” changed. This is what would happen if a rebellious punk went towards the straight and narrow courtesy of The Weaver.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

For more stories, and to support even more stories, please consider my Patreon.

That pair of self-righteous fucks.

At the present moment, Mina hated her parents more than she ever had before. And that was a high bar to hit. She’d spent the last five years, since she became a teenager, growing more and more resentful and acted out because of it. It wasn’t just that they didn’t get her, they intensely impeded her development as a person. When she came home today with her hair dyed grey and shaved on the sides, you’d think she’d been convicted of murder the way they looked at her.

Fuck them.

She was glad all her tattoos were easily concealed beneath her clothes as well enough knew what kind of reaction they’d get. Concealed beneath her “home” clothes. She always had to change outfits before returning home. Did her parents really believe she went out in baggy sweatshirts and jeans? They’d only let her pierce her ears last year. She’d had to suck a tattoo artist off to get her nipple piercings so she could get them without their knowledge. She didn’t regret that in the slightest because the piercings were cool and her parents were none the wiser. Little did they know that when their daughter was out of sight, she removed said sweatshirt and jeans to reveal the tank top and ripped fishnets. She painted her face, too. Deep crimson lips. Wild, colorful eyes. Just because they were bland, didn’t mean she had to be as well.

Not that it was any of their fucking business in the first place.

At eighteen, she had the right to make her own decisions—to choose how she wanted the world to see her. They cancelled her credit card and when she took off in her own car, which she bought with her own money. They had the nerve, the absolute gall, to report it stolen. Now, she was grounded?!? Like a child? And if she stayed in her room the whole weekend, they might drop the bogus charges they levied against her? Might?

What kind of bullshit parenting is that?

They made one mistake. They left her with her laptop and a good Internet connection.

She looks up “the most dangerous thing you can do on the Internet.” She debates cam-girling, an option towards the top of the results. That would show them. The thought of displaying her body to the world from under their roof sends a sexual shiver through her. She’d get really nasty, physically and verbally. She could make a bit of money and get out from under their thumb. There were probably plenty of men on the internet looking for a hot young thing like herself to act out their fantasies. Unfortunately, that whole tasty scenario didn’t solve the criminal charges she needed her parents to drop and they still, unfortunately, have access to her bank account.

Fuck them and their controlling ways.

An elderly Aunt left her a huge sum of money in her will when Mina was only twelve. They set up the account together—her and her parents. But now, thanks to Mina’s “rebellious ways,” they froze her funds. Her funds, not theirs.

Assholes.

And all of this was because of the minor defiances they were actually aware of. Were they mad the Aunt, Mina’s father’s sister, left them nothing and taking it out on their daughter? Were they that upset that their cool child had fallen so far from their lame-ass uncool tree? Mina didn’t want to wear khakis and polos and talk about the weather. Mina wanted to wear ripped jeans, crop tops, and challenge authority. She wanted to listen to loud music, drink, and party. She knows, now, that she shouldn’t have taken the home pregnancy test at home. Home wasn’t safe. Not with her overbearing parents who didn’t or couldn’t understand that an eighteen year old could be actively sexual. She doubts they’ve ever fucked outside of the one time it took to conceive her. They probably even called that “making love” and did it missionary style with the lights off. She’s probably had more sex this week than her parents have in their whole lives. How did she get saddled with shit bricks like them?

For some strange reason, a website with stories has a high result as well. Bored as hell and looking to be amused, and for something to take the bile of her parents from her mouth, Mina clicks through, confirms that she’s over 18, understands how a multiple choice question work, and that she is female. Some of the titles listed seem more obvious and less thinly-veiled innuendos. As a shot at her overly religious parents, she chooses the title Understanding the Good Book.

Her world whirls and spins like she’s had one shot too many, an almost nightly occurrence in her life, but when her vision and equilibrium settle, she’s looking at the first part of her story.

You arrive at the nunnery on schedule and Mother Superior greets you at the gate. She has an air of authority that leads you to immediately trust her.

“Mina. Welcome. You will find life here to be simple, but the opportunity to grow in your faith is worth the small sacrifices. After a long journey, some choose to shower, but others want to go to confession immediately, leaving the sins of the world outside these gates. Which would you prefer?”

Mina, do you:

Opt for the shower

Opt for the confessional

What lame ass shit have I stumbled into, Mina thinks. She also thinks her parents would actually probably love this nauseating story. Where was the daring? Where was the risk? Where was the element that landed this site in the search results for “dangerous”? She hopes there’s some sort of escape or she’s somehow able to corrupt hot young nuns into hedonistic and lesbian activities. She wants to close the browser window and move on to other things, but finds that she can’t. She tries to just turn off her computer, but that’s not an option available to her either. Stuck with this story, she makes a choice.

Mina selects—Opt for the shower.

As Mina gently rubs off one of your tattoos, she wonders if she’ll ever be bold enough to get a real one. Though, as she considers ruining her perfectly clean skin, she cringes and wonders why would anyone want to do that? She couldn’t even get real earrings, opting for stick-on ones to keep her ears unblemished, and barely even wears makeup. I guess that’s just something for other people, not me.

You finish your shower and you’ve never felt cleaner in your life. You find the simple towel effective, but a bit harsh and grating on your body. You dress in your new uniform, a simple black frock, and find Mother Superior standing outside the stall when you’ve finished.

“Would you like to confess or take your vows now?”

Mina, do you:

Confess

Take your vows

Mina would hate to use a grating towel on her sensitive skin. Vows sound horrible and equally grating in an entirely different sense. She wants to put them off for as long as possible, regardless of the appeal of the other option.

Mina selects—Confess.

Mina starts to cry. She can’t believe all of the things she’s done in her short life. The drinking. The swearing. The sex. Above all, disobeying and disrespecting her parents. She has taken their love, the roof and meals they provide and given them what in return? Nothing of value—only heartbreak and concern. She feels the guilt of these misdeeds rain down upon her. It’s awful and she wishes it would stop. She wishes she could turn off these feelings of shame and remorse. If she didn’t have to finish this story, she would immediately find her parents to beg their forgiveness. She knows they would forgive her, but that doesn’t make her feel any better at present moment. In fact, it makes her feel worse to have put such kind, wonderful people through such torment as she has. She would have to find a way to right these wrongs, to purify herself and make her worthy of their love, but at present, she doesn’t know how and it tears her up inside.

You find confessional to be both soul-bearing and cathartic. You chart every minute misstep. You admit to each and every wrongdoing and transgression. You feel lighter on leaving the confessional and you know, in that very moment, that you have been released from the sins of your past life and you’re free to start anew, born again.

Again, Mother Superior is there to offer you a choice.

Mina, do you:

Walk the gardens

Take your vows

Mina believes reconnecting with nature might quell some of the inner turmoil. She might find peace in communing with something bigger than herself.

Mina selects—Walk the gardens.

Mina is happy to know that she’s never strayed from the good path her parents laid out before her. She’s always honored her mother and father. She’s never partaken in drugs or alcohol or any of the sins of the flesh, whatever those may be. She’s never even watched a television program that wasn’t pre-approved by her parents. Sure, she knew they were controlling because her peers at the Catholic High School she attends were much less reserved and much more worldly than Mina, but she also knew that her parents knew best and were protecting her from the ills of the world, as rampant as they are these days.

You walk the garden for a while in silence until that silence is broken by a young man your age climbing over the wall.

“Mina. You don’t have to do this. You can come with me and we’ll start a life together.”

You immediately recognize him as the boyfriend you left behind to come to this convent. You know you love him. You know he loves you. You’re confused to find yourself at this crossroads.

Mina, do you:

Accept his offer and run away

Take your vows

Mina thinks that the man appearing in the garden to tempt her may as well be the devil himself. There is no way she could trust him. There is no way his path is the path of righteousness.

Mina selects—Take your vows.

Mina had seen people accept the spirit into their bodies while watching television with her mother, Mary, and her father, Gabriel. She now knows that feeling utterly and completely.

She feels whole.

She feels good.

She feels pure.

Stretching, she yawns and some of her uncut, brown hair that drapes down to her legs comes out of the long braid. She tucks it back in, grabs her bible, and lays herself down to bed. Tomorrow would be a good day. She’s well-equipped to avoid temptation and deny any evils that may try to seduce her. She dreams, like she always dreams, of blissful white snowy fields, untouched by man.

Gabriel enters her room shortly after Mina falls asleep.

He sees his little angel tightly clutching her bible up against her as if it were a shield against nightmares.

He sighs, wondering how they were so blessed by such a perfect, unspoiled child.

He’s about to leave when he sees that she’s left her computer on.

He sees the end of the story and nods, even on the internet she avoids temptations and follows her blessed heart.

Knowing that he could use some light entertainment, he takes note of the website, thinking that if it has something for his lovely daughter, the stories there may have something to offer him as well. After memorizing the web-address, he shuts the computer down and leaves, his last thought being what a truly blessed life he lives.

…to be continued…