The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chosen of Destiny

By Michael Everlast

Chapter Three

Silence. Hate it. I fuckin’ HATE IT! Especially when it’s coming from Alex. Michael thought as they flew down the highway, going about eighty. It looked like they were out in the middle of nowhere. He hadn’t seen a house for miles. And besides feeling bad that Alex was mad at him, he was furious with himself about losing control, again, on a boy none the less.

Then the motorcycle started to slow down a bit. And they pulled into a drive way that had a run-down looking house at the end of it. Michael looked up at the sky and saw that it was about five. He watched as Alex kicked down the kick stand of the bike and gave him a direct look.

“Mikey, my boy, we are gonna have a LONG talk about that nasty ass temper of yours,” She looked at him harder for emphasis. “But not right now. No, right now you’re gonna learn to control other people’s emotions. It should take you until at least dark. Then we hunt, got it?”

He didn’t want to look at his reflection in her shades, so he spoke with a down cast glance. “Yeah, got it. But why do you want to train me so bad?”

“Because Lace told me to, and Lace is the boss.”

“Fair enough. Here’s another question: What are we hunting with?”

She patted a leather bike bag that was on the motorcycle. You’ll find that out when you finished what I told you to do first. In fact, before we leave this house, I want you to try telekinesis too.” She said with annoyance. She was still a little ticked about what Michael pulled at the club. Calm down, it was just a mistake. She told herself.

For all the world, Michael looked like a scolded child. “Look, I’m sorry for being short with ya. I know it was an accident in the club . . . You just need to work on it ok?”

Michael gave her small nod. “So, what’s in that house?” He asked pointing to the place in question.

“Not ‘what’, but who. She’s a Familiar. It basically means that she does favorers for the vamps, for the hope that they’ll turn her. She works at the police station, so she can track down just about anyone.”

“So . . . What do you want me to do?” He asked, bemused.

“The same thing I wanted you to do at the club. Make her feel lust. If you do that, you pass this part of today’s lesson.” She said with a charming smile.

Jesus, she makes it sound like it’s nothing. He though, followed by a chuckle. “All right, but tell me how to make this happen.”

Good, he’s taking it well. “You have to make eye contact or touch them to pull it off. Touching makes the ability come easier . . . But I would try eye contact first. Just to see how easy it comes to you. Remember though, controlling emotions and thoughts are two different things. You can’t control her thought but you can make her get to the point where,” Alex paused for effect and to give a leer. “She would do anything to fulfill the need.” She stressed the two words.

“A cop, huh?” Alex nodded with smiling face. “Are you coming?”

“W-Well, I gotta make sure you do it right.” She said. But by the smirk on Michael’s face, she knew he knew better.

Michael hopped off the bike. “Right this way, Mrs. Blackman.” He said with charm, hold out an elbow, which she linked with.

“Too right, Mr. Davidson.”

The house wasn’t the worst place Michael had ever seen. But, compared to where he was living at the moment, it was a dump. But in all actuallity, it looked like it just needed a fresh coat of paint. The lawn looked well cared for and there were flower beds on either side of the side walk. No flowers, of course, because of the weather. Michael really didn’t have a clue as to why his mind was straying to what the lady’s place looked like instead of the test at hand.

“Ya wanna know a trick I learned that makes using this ability easier?” Alex asked as they walked down the side-walk.

“Sure.” Michael wasn’t sure why this part of the ability was important in the whole ‘fighting vamps’ thing, but he wasn’t about to complain.

“Think of every thing that is sexual and imagine yourself throwing your thoughts in her head,” She said, gesturing with her hands. Then she added, “I’ll get us in, but you have to do the rest.”

Before Michael could say anything else, Alex knocked on the white wooden door. Then knocked again. No one answered. “Maybe she’s not home?” Michael asked.

“Oh, she’s here . . . I can feel her. She coming towards the door now.” Alex replied.

I’ll have to ask her to teach me how to do that. He thought, lowering his shades to prepare. On the other side of the door, Michael could hear three locking mechanisms turn and watched the door open slowly. The lady that stood before them was obviously getting ready for a date.

She was wearing a light-blue sun dress that fit her form quite well. Her jet black hair fell down just past her shoulders and she had grayish-blue eyes that appeared quizzical. She looked to be no older than twenty-six. “Well?” The lovely woman asked, wanting to know why two teenagers were on her doorstep.

“Yes, Ms. Hillston, we have an urgent message from High Council of Jade,” Alex knew that mentioning a branch of the Vampire Nation would get the woman’s attention and found out she was correct when the woman, Janet, eyes lit up. “May we come in?”

Michael decided to use that telepathy trick that Alex taught him at the club. <’What’s the High Council of Jade?’>

<’I’ll tell you after the hunt tonight. Just concentrate on your job.’> She sent the thought back patiently. She knew that Michael wished he had a hell of a lot more answers than he had.

“The High Council of Jade?!,” The woman practically gushed. Damien must be finally ready to turn me. She thought. “Of course, of course. Come on in,” She said in a rushed voice.

“Thank you,” Alex said sweetly. And followed the woman in the house. Michael was right behind her.

Before Michael could turn to close the door, it was slammed shut and every lock locked back into place. Michael almost panicked at that point. But then his logical side took over with unnatural speed. Alex’s handy work. This is part of the test . . . She’s gonna tell the woman the truth and she wants me to pass the test under duress. He thought, very correctly.

Janet spun around so quick that Alex thought that she might have actually tripped. But she pulled it off nicely. Ok, Mikey, let’s see how you work under pressure. She thought a little wickedly.

“What’s going on??” The woman asked in a somewhat timid voice.

Alex took gave a rather large sigh and looked at Michael with an amused expression. “What’s going on?” Alex acted like she was considering the question. “Well, it’s like this . . . We’re not really messengers,” She said walking towards the kitchen, that’s were the back door was. She stood in front of the kitchen so the woman couldn’t get through. “You have permission to call us ‘Chosens’ or ‘Master Slayers’. There about the same really.” She finished.

The woman’s eyes were wild, like she thought that she actually had a chance of running through the slayers. Alex had been reading her thoughts the whole time. “If you think those suck-heads are strong, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet, honey. I suggest you sit your merry ass down on your sofa.” Alex said with a commanding voice.

The woman sat down on the sofa with fear in her eyes. Alex back stepped a few steps in the kitchen, never taking her eyes off the woman. She brought the chair back and set it in the middle of the living room, sitting down in it. Then looked at Michael. <’The test is to make her want YOU without touching her . . . You can touch her afterwards though.’> She finished the telepathic message with a leer. “Kneel down in front of her on one knee. I’ll ask her questions while you . . . Do your thing.” She ended with a chuckle.

Michael did as was commanded, but sat on his butt and propped an arm up on his bent knee. He looked for the world, like a boy watching the birds at a lake. He looked the woman named Janet over with a critical eye. She was sitting cross legged and had both hands clamped tightly on her knee. Her dress had rose up to about mid-thigh.

<’I just got an idea, Mikey. You can’t touch her before I get my answers. Them suck-heads taught her to block memories and I need to know where the nest is. Believe me, she’ll get frustrated enough to tell us anything we want to know.’> She sent the message with a chuckle. <’Start after I ask the first question.’>

With that, Alex started asking questions. “Who’s your owner?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” The woman said indigently. If they think I’m gonna talk they have another thing coming! Then she chanced a glance at the boy that was sitting in front of her. Those eyes . . .

Janet shifted in her seat a little, then uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. “The Glyph on your ring tells a different story. Are you sure you don’t know something?” Alex asked lightly.

Holy shit! It works. He thought, amazed. Michael could actually feel power coming from him and going into this woman. He watched Janet’s face flush and watched as she started smoothing out invisible wrinkles that seemed to be around the area of her nipples. The nipples that stood out quite rigid from behind the sun dress.

What’s happening to me?! Janet thought wildly. The burning between her legs was almost unbearable. She kept rubbing her legs together in hopes to quench the burning desire. But that did no good. What did the annoying blonde ask? “W-W-What?” She stuttered out.

“I asked you when was the last time you seen your owner.”

“Last night.” She said without thinking.

<’Time to turn up the heat, Mikey. Give her everything you got.’> Alex’s telepathic message told him.

Michael focused as hard as he could, then sent such a mental blast that he could have sworn it felt physical. Then watched the woman in amazement.

She gave up all pretense of hiding her horniness. Her hand shot in under her sun dress and she plunged two fingers deep within her wet pussy. “AHHHHH,” she moaned out as she humped her hand on her fingers.

Alex got out of her chair and walked over to the writhing woman slowly, bending over so that her lips were but a mere inch from the moaning woman’s ear. “My friend could help you with that . . . Would you like that?” The whispered question was husky and throaty. Alex herself was a little flushed by watching everything.

“OHHHHH God,” The woman moaned loudly in answer, her right hand pumping her fingers furiously into her hot, wet pussy. Her other hand was fondling her breasts with abandon “Mmmmmm,”

“Just tell me where the nest is . . .” She said and nipped lightly at the woman’s earlobe.

“Ohhhh . . . The n-n-est... Mmmm. Oh, God. It’s . . . At . . . The . . . Tricksters Bar! Ohhhh, please . . . HURRY!” She moaned loudly, looking dead at Michael with pleading and hungry eyes.

“She’s all yours, Golden Boy.” Alex said, her face was very flushed and red. She was trying very hard not to touch herself.

Those words were all Michael needed to hear. He jumped to his feet and undid his jeans, sliding them down to about mid-thigh. To him that was all the undressing that was need. He lurched for the couch.

At that moment, both women thought the same thing: It’s gotta be ten inches long!

Janet spread her legs like lightning. Even though Michael was VERY turned on, he knew to go in slow. He didn’t want to hurt the girl, even if she was part of the enemy. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet slit. “Do ya really want it?” He asked, teasingly.

The girl’s answer was to grab his hips and pull, effectively pushing all of his cock into her waiting hole. “Ahhhhhhhhh SHIT!” She screamed in pleasure when it was all in. She rapped her legs around his waist in a death lock grip and started to buck furiously.

Michael got his rhythm though, even though the girl in under him was acting like a wildcat. He could feel the wet muscles of her pussy clamping and spasming around his cock and knew he wouldn’t last long.

What set Michael AND Janet off was the scream beside them. “I’MMMM CUMMMMMINGGG!!” Alex screamed, her right hand was shoved into her pants and working rather fast. Then she just slumped into stillness.

The girl under Michael started to jerk wildly and kick her legs with abandon. Then she let out an ear piercing scream. Just as Michael came, she went, passed out cold.

Michael slowly got back to his feet. “Never had one do that before.” He mumbled to himself as he pulled up his pants. He looked over to see Alex buttoning hers as well.

“Do you think you broke her?” She asked teasingly. They could both see that she was breathing and in deep sleep. She listened as Michael laughed a little. You know we have to tie her up right?”

“Why?”

“So she won’t call the Trickster Bar!” Poking him in the head with a finger. “Don’t worry though, I’ll make an anonymous phone call tomorrow and someone will come get her.”

Michael nodded his assent to this.

Alex put on a shit-eating grin at that moment. “Ready to kill some suck-heads??”

* * *