The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig, Part 1

By SoxnTies

Part 1: The First Time

I knew better than to meet a stranger at his home. Everyone tells you if you decided to hook up with someone you met on the internet, you should meet them in a public place. But I agreed to go to his place to dinner. And here I was at the front door of a much fancier place than I’d expected.

I knocked lightly. It wasn’t too late to turn back.

As I wavered the front door swung open. Wow. Christopher Boldt was even more handsome than the pictures he’d sent! He stood only a couple inches taller than my 5′8, with neatly-styled blonde hair and the clearest green eyes I could ever remember seeing. He had the high cheek bones and strong jaw of a pretty boy, but his lips parted in a much more easy-going grin. His black shirt was open at the collar, tucked into black slacks.

“Craig!” he said, “welcome.”

I stepped into his foyer, glancing at my reflection in an antique wall mirror. I immediately wished I’d dressed slightly more to impress than my denim shirt and khakis. Well, I had gone with the tie at least. My brown hair was spiked in several directions.

“I hope you don’t mind joining me in the kitchen for a bit. Dinner will be ready shortly.”

I followed him down the hall, through a semi-formal dining room to a fully appointed kitchen. Christopher was obviously more well off than he’d let on.

“Would you care for some wine?”

“Sure.” I had been studying the toes of my loafers. I grinned—I had worn them with white socks because I knew Christopher liked that. This was more awkward than I’d thought it would be. I knew so much about him, yet we’d never met.

He handed me the wine glass. “You seem uncomfortable, Craig. We’ve never lacked for conversation.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just a little different being here in person.”

Christopher flashed a gleaming smile. “Take a deep breath and drink up.”

I made a little toasting motion with the glass and drained half its contents. I’m not much of a drinker, but I needed something to calm my nerves.

Christopher was still smiling. “There. Feel better? Breathe in and out...in and out...in and out... You’re more and more relaxed...more and more relaxed...

You can hardly remember why you were worried. You feel so much more relaxed.” His tone was very pleasant and reassuring.

He was right. I did feel more relaxed.

“Have some more wine,” he suggested, stirring something at the stove.

I emptied the glass.

He gestured to a small round table in the breakfast nook. “Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.”

I pulled out a chair and sat down heavily. The wine was making me feel a little woozy. Already.

“There you go. Deep breaths. In and out...in and out...in and out... Your eyes look like they feel heavy. Do they feel heavy? Heavy like they’re ready to close on you.” He was talking in very low tones.

My eyes did feel tired. And it seemed hard to focus. He sounded so soothing.

“Let your eyes close. Breathe in and out...in and out... You are sooo relaxed. Your whole body feels relaxed. Do you feel relaxed?”

I felt so relaxed I didn’t answer.

“You will find that you feel even more relaxed when you answer my questions. Do you feel relaxed?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When I count to 3 you will be wide awake and you won’t remember closing your eyes. But every time I say My shoes are tight you will return to this state of relaxation and feel more relaxed. I want you to repeat after me and as you say the words you know that they are true. Every time I say My shoes are tight you will return to this state of relaxation and feel more relaxed.”

“Every time you say My shoes are tight I will be relaxed.”

“Good. Now I’ll count to 3 and you won’t remember any of this. 1...feeling more alert...2...more aware of your surroundings...3.”

I blinked.

“Dinner’s just about ready,” Christopher announced. “Why don’t we begin with our salads?” He gestured toward the dining room and waited for me to precede him.

“Do you feel more at ease now?”

We were seated at the table eating a mixed green salad.

I nodded. “I just wasn’t too sure when I got here. I mean, I know we talked about a lot—how you like white socks and how we’re both interested in hypnosis and all kinds of other stuff. but it’s a little different when we’re just typing about it.”

“My shoes are tight.”

The fork clattered against the salad bowl.

“Craig, how do you feel?”

“Mmm. Relaxed.”

“Good. I want you to notice how your right arm is becoming lighter. How all the weight is draining out of it. How it is floating up at your side. Do you feel that?”

My arm was feeling lighter. It raised from my lap.

“Craig, your arm is now as stiff as if it were made out of wood. Stiff as a board. Does your arm feel stiff?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Your arm is now relaxing and lowering to your side. Now, I noticed you had on white socks when you came here. Why did you wear white socks?”

“Because you like them.”

“Good. And why did that matter? You can tell me the truth. Don’t worry. In fact, you’ll find it easier to relax when you tell the truth. Why did you wear white socks?”

“To make you happy.”

“Good. Good. You know what would make me happier? If you kicked off your loafers. It would make me happy if you took off your loafers. Do you want to make me happy?”

“Yes.”

“Take off your loafers. You feel so relaxed. And you’ll feel so much more relaxed without the loafers. Your feet will be much more relaxed. You don’t like to wear shoes anymore, do you? You can’t be relaxed with shoes on. You don’t like to wear shoes. Say it and know it’s true.”

“I don’t like to wear shoes.”

“Good. Shoes are uncomfortable. You feel so much better with them off. You don’t like to wear shoes. Say it.”

“I don’t like to wear shoes.” I dug the heel of my right shoe off with the toe of my left, then kicked off both shoes.

“Good. You only like to wear socks. Only socks. White socks. To make me happy. Because you want to make me happy you’ll wear white socks.”

“Want to make you happy...”

“Good boy. Now I’ll count to 3 and you’ll be awake. And you won’t remember any of this. You’ll just know that you don’t like to wear shoes, only white socks. And that that makes me happy. Again, when I say My shoes are tight you’ll return to this deep state of relaxation, getting even more relaxed every time. Okay. 1...2...3.”

I looked up as Christopher stood. “I should get the next course.’

I smiled and reached for my wine glass, taking a smaller sip. My napkin fell from my lap. I bent to reach for it and realized I had taken off my shoes. Why had I done that? I didn’t like to wear shoes.

Christopher returned and set a plate before me. He was a really good cook. We talked a little about his job as an adjunct professor at the local college—he was teaching a course in social behavior. Then I mentioned a psyche course I had once taken. Christopher poured more wine and complemented me on my blue eyes.

I smiled. He was charming. And I wanted to make him happy.

“Are you ready for dessert?” he asked.

I nodded and he disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a tray of eclairs. They looked delicious.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, your nose itches.”

I reached up and brushed at my nose with my hand.

“Good. It’s stopped. Now I want you to stand up, Craig.”

I felt the chair being pulled back behind me. I stood.

“Craig, turn to your left and kneel down.”

I did.

“Good. Good. Craig, I want you to open your mouth. You are going to open your mouth and I am going to feed you an eclair. But don’t bite it.”

I opened my mouth and could taste the chocolate icing and pastry. Then the eclair was pulled from my mouth.

“Craig, I am going to continue to let you lick the eclair. That’s right, lick it. Yes. Good. In and out. Just like your breathing. In and out...in and out... You feel so relaxed. Taste the chocolate. Yes. Now begin to suck n the eclair. Suck the eclair. In and out...in and out... Good.”

The eclair rhythmically went in and out of my mouth. It tasted good.

“Keep sucking till you taste the cream. Good.”

I continued sucking. There was the grinding noise of metal. Then the eclair was pulled out of my mouth. Then it was back. Only it tasted different. It felt harder against my tongue.

“Good, Craig. Keep sucking. good. You want that cream from inside the eclair. When you taste it it will be the best eclair you’ve ever tasted.”

The eclair moved in and out of my mouth, slowly in and out. It tasted great.

“Good. Good. You want that cream. Every drop. Keep sucking.”

Then I could taste it. It was saltier than it was sweet, but it was the best tasting eclair I’d ever had. I licked up every drop.

“Good boy, Craig. You may stand up.”

I could hear the same metal grinding sound as I stood.

“Turn to your right. Good. Now sit down.”

The chair slid into place under me.

“Good. Now when I count 3 you will remember only that you just had the best eclair you’ve tasted. And when I say My shoes are tight you will return to this state of relaxation. 1...you can still taste that eclair. 2...becoming more alert. 3.”

I licked my lips.

“Did you enjoy that, Craig?”

“Yes.”

Christopher offered me the tray. “Have another.”

“Thank you.”

To be continued in Part 2...

Christopher & Craig Part Two

The next morning I woke up with a feeling of anticipation. I couldn’t wait to get to Christopher’s house. I showered and shaved, then spiked my hair and headed to the bedroom to get dressed. I had this sudden urge to wear briefs today, odd, since I had worn boxers for years. I rifled through my drawers, finally settling on a pair of boxer briefs. I slid on a T-shirt and jeans, then sat to slip my feet into a pair of white socks.

Shoes. I sighed. God, I hate wearing them. But I couldn’t show up at Christopher’s in just socks. He’d think I was some sort of freak. My gaze finally settled on a pair of sneakers on the floor of my closet.

I pulled up minutes before 1 at Christopher’s. he answered my knock immediately. What was it about a man in silk that was so appealing? My eyes followed the blue shirt down to his chinos and boat shoes.

“Craig, right on time. Come in.” He gestured the way to the den and I preceded him there. “how do you feel?”

“Great!” I said, sitting on the couch.

“Good. Many people find that the sleep particularly well after a hypnosis session.”

I smiled.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, I notice you’re wearing sneakers today. Why is that?”

“I couldn’t some here in just socks.”

“Why not? The truth.”

“I didn’t want you to think I was weird.”

“Craig, wearing shoes is weird. You don’t like to wear shoes. It makes me happy when you don’t wear shoes. Repeat.”

“It makes you happy when I don’t wear shoes.”

“Good. Now, 1...2...3. Well, are you comfortable, Craig? Can I get you anything?”

I shifted on the couch. “Would you mind if I took off my shoes?”

“No, go right ahead. Make yourself comfortable.” He stood and walked around the couch. “In fact, I planned to return these to you today.”

He was holding my brown loafers.

I felt my face get hot. I stared at my socks.

Christopher smiled warmly. “Don’t be embarrassed. It happens. You were very relaxed yesterday. My shoes are tight. Craig, I want you to stand and undress for me. You may open your eyes as you need to, but you will stay in this relaxed state. You will only remove your shirt and pants. Undress, Craig.”

I slowly got to my feet and pulled my shirt off over my head. I fumbled with the button on my jeans, then pushed them down my legs and stepped out of them.

“Craig, you’re not wearing briefs. Why?”

“I didn’t have any.”

“Did you want to wear them?”

“Yes. This was all I had.”

“Okay. You will stop on the way home today and buy briefs. Say it.”

“I will stop on the way home and buy briefs.”

“Good. And you will wear briefs. Now, Craig, you may see a few bright lights. It’s okay. Just stand there calmly.”

Bright lights flashed, something clicked, and a tiny motor whirred.

“Craig, you may get dressed now. You will not remember removing your clothes once they are back on.”

I pulled on my shirt and pants, then sat on the couch.

“Good. 1...2...3. So what did you have in mind for today, Craig?”

I shrugged. “Well, I liked yesterday.”

“good. I’m glad. Because the more comfortable you feel with me, the more we can try. My shoes are tight. Craig, listen carefully. When I count 3 you will awaken and you will find that you are very thirsty. You are more thirsty than you can ever remember being. Say it and believe it.”

“I’m more thirsty than ever.”

“Good. 1...2...3. You’re sure I can’t get you anything before we begin?”

I licked my lips. “A glass of water would be nice.”

“Sure. Follow me.”

We walked to the kitchen where I downed three glasses of water. Christopher watched me, with an amused look on his face.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know why I’m so thirsty. I must’ve eaten something salty.”

“Would you like another?”

“Please.”

“My shoes are tight. Craig, you are no longer thirsty for water. You are thirsty for cum. My cum. you want to taste it, feel it in your mouth, swallow it hungrily. Only then will your thirst be quenched. You have to drink my cum. Say it.”

“I have to drink your cum.”

“Good boy. You won’t be able to think of anything else. You will want to taste it, let it slide around on your tongue. You crave it. You have to have it. 1...2...3.”

I was staring at Christopher’s crotch. The chinos were well-cut, but I could just trace the faint outline of his rod. All the cliches about being well-hung went through my mind. I wondered if he’d let me suck it.

What was I thinking? I’d only seen the man twice! Craig, pull yourself together. The promise of a hypnosis session and you become a completely immoral tramp!

“Craig, is something wrong?”

“Huh? Oh, no.”

“Oh. You seemed lost in thought, that’s all.”

Thoughts about your dick, I thought, licking my lips.

“Perhaps we should get started.” Christopher led the way to the den. he had a great butt. He sat in his chair, and I on the couch. His pants bunched when he sat. I wanted to put my face there.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, what do you want to do?”

“Taste your cum.”

“Ask or permission.”

“I-I can’t.”

“Sure you can. But since you’re not comfortable with the idea yet I’ll tell you what. You will still want to drink my cum, but when I count 3 the rules will have changed. You will not be allowed to jerk off. Do you understand?”

“I am not allowed to jerk off.”

“Good. Everytime you think about touching yourself you will want to drink my cum. The more you want to touch yourself, the more you will want my cum.

It will become an uncontrollable urge. you will need my cum. Say it.”

“I will need your cum.”

“Good. But until you ask for it you will not jerk off. Tomorrow after class you will call me. Say it.”

“I will call you.”

“Good. And what will you wear?”

“White briefs.”

“On your feet?”

“White socks.”

“Good. Do you understand all of the instructions I have given you?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes...sir?”

“Good boy, Craig! Now I will count to 3 and you will not remember any of this, believing all we did for a few relaxation techniques. But you will follow all instructions. 1...2...3. how do you feel?”

I stretched a little. “Relaxed.” My gaze fell on my watch. “Wow! Is it that late already?”

“I’m afraid it took a little longer to relax you than I expected.”

He stood and so did I.

“Can I call you?” I asked.

“By all means.”

I smiled. “Thanks, Christopher.”

“No, Craig, thank you.”

* * *

On the way home from Christopher’s house I stopped at the mall and stocked up on white briefs and white socks. It was funny, I hadn’t worn “tighty-whiteys” since grade school, and here I was buying 12 pair!

All that night I kept thinking of the folds in Christopher’s chinos, and the outline of his bulge when he moved. I wondered what his cock would feel like in my mouth. I wanted to taste him.

The next day I couldn’t seem to concentrate on my classes. I wanted to call Christopher. I wanted to suck him off. But I knew I shouldn’t until classes were over. Even though my own dick was tenting my briefs and making

a bulge in my jeans. But I didn’t want him to think I was desperate. I felt desperate though, just to see just how big that cock was...

I raced home after my last class and dialed the phone.

He answered the third ring. “Craig? I wondered if I’d hear from you.”

“Hi Christopher.” I felt my dick twitch. I wanted his rod in my mouth, his balls slapping against my chin.

“How would you feel about a session tonight?”

“I’d like that!” I said eagerly.

“Great. Come on over.”

To be continued in Part 3...