The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig, Part 3

Craig has to “cum” around to Christopher’s thinking.

I made it to Christopher’s in record time and we were now seated in his den. I couldn’t stop staring at the folds of his blue jeans.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, I want you to stand and remove your jeans.”

I did.

“Good. I see that you’re wearing white briefs. That’s a good boy. Now sit down again. I am going to count 3 and you will awaken and never notice that you have removed your jeans. You will feel perfectly relaxed and natural. It will not strike you that you are not wearing pants. Understand?”

I nodded my head.

“Good boy. 1...2...3. So, are you comfortable?”

“Yes. All ready to go.”

Christopher smiled. “Let your mind clear and your body relax. My shoes are tight. Craig, do you remember what we talked about yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. What did we say?”

“Everytime I touch myself I want to drink your cum.”

“Good boy, Craig. Do you like it when I call you a good boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. Now, Craig, I am going to add another rule. You are not allowed to cum without permission. You must have permission to cum. Say it.”

“I must have permission to cum.”

“Good. You see, Craig, I am going to own your dick. You will not cum without permission. Only bad boys cum without permission and you want to be a good boy. Say it.”

“I want to be a good boy.”

“Good boys need to be told what to do. They like to follow instructions. Your instruction is to think of drinking my cum when you touch yourself, but not cum without permission. Before long you won’t even be able to get an erection without begging for my permission first. But all in good time. Do you understand everything I have explained so far?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That makes me very happy, Craig. You like to make me happy, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now tomorrow evening you will call me again. And you will continue to follow all instructions I have given you. Put on your pants, Craig.”

I did.

“1...2...3.”

* * *

I went home feeling incredibly turned on that night. I started to jerk myself off, but I couldn’t get the idea of giving Christopher a blowjob out of my head. Eventually I dozed off.

The next night I was back at Christopher’s house. He seemed pleased I had called him. We sat in the den and he told me to clear my mind.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, how do you feel today?”

“Good.”

“That’s good. Do you feel aroused?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Craig, remember that you must answer my questions truthfully. You cannot lie to me. You have been coming here quite a bit now. And I admit having a good-looking boy-toy has been fun. But it’s time for the fun to get a little more intense. Would you like to have some fun?

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Have you ever been tied up?”

“No, sir.”

“Have you ever thought about it? The truth!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy! Craig, this is a new rule for you. From now on you will find yourself particularly aroused by the thought of bondage. You will fantasize about being tied up or tied down. You will long for the feel of rope or chains against your skin. You will crave being tied up. Say it.”

“I will crave being tied up.”

“Good boy. Have you cum?”

“No, sir.”

“Good boy. You must have permission to cum. You will find that the more control you surrender, the more aroused you will become. You like having me control you, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s a good boy. You will like being tied up by me too. And having to beg me to cum. You will beg for my dick in your mouth and plead to have me inside you. You will beg to be my slave. Now, Craig, as usual you will not remember any of this when I count 3, but your subconscious mind will follow all instructions. 1...2...3.”

* * *

Wednesday night Christopher was busy so I stayed home. I put on TV but my mind kept wandering. I wondered if he would tie me up, or handcuff me to the bed. I wanted to taste his man-juice and shoot my own load. I started stroking myself, but it didn’t help. It just made me want him more. Jerking off wasn’t going to do it. I needed Christopher.

* * *

Thursday I was really horny. And I hate that word. But it described my every thought. After dinner I arrived at Christopher’s.

“My shoes are tight. How do you feel tonight, Craig?”

“Horny.”

“Good boy. I bet you haven’t cum in a week. You must be ready to explode. Well, we’ll see. You respond well to my suggestions, boy. It’s almost as though you’ve been waiting your whole life for someone to come along and tell you what to do. You know even as I say it that you like to be told what to do, don’t you boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“It is so easy not to have to think, just follow instructions. So easy. You like this easy feeling. Would you like it to continue?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I was hoping you’d feel that way. Because for us to proceed you will have to surrender to me. Extend your legs, boy.”

My feet floated up off the floor and stuck straight out off the couch. Something was caressing my feet, my toes.

“You are safe here, boy. Everything that happens here makes you feel safe and happy. Why do you wear white socks, boy?”

“To make you happy, sir.”

“And making me happy is what you want to do. You know that is true. Put your feet on the floor.”

My legs lowered.

“It’s time to start making you mine, boy. Everything we’ve done so far has been pretty harmless. You don’t even realize the changes I’ve been bringing out in you. You just enjoy the feeling of being under someone else’s control. You were born for that, boy. To be controlled is a gift, just as to surrender is a gift. I will not force you beyond this point. I could, but owning you against your will would not bring me pleasure. Relax, boy. Let my words fill your mind. Know that they are everything to you and that they are all true. As you hear them you don’t need to pay attention to them, just let them settle in your mind. Your entire body feels light and your breathing is slow and light. Feel it, boy. Do you like this feeling, boy?”

“...yes...sir.”

“It is still easy for you to talk. So easy. Each word just relaxes you more. Do you want to continue to feel this way?”

“Yes...sir.”

“Do you want me to continue? Don’t answer yet, boy. If you say no I will return you to the way you were before we met. You will be the sweet and curious boy who arrived at my door wearing loafers and a tie the night of our first meeting. You will not remember returning here since then, and will resume the life you had. If you say yes, you will continue to surrender yourself to me until your old life is a distant memory. It all depends on you, boy. Do you want to be Craig? Or mine?”

“Yours, sir.”

“Good boy. That’s all for tonight. All of the changes I have made so far will become permanent. And that’s just the beginning. Tomorrow night you’ll return here. You don’t have to call. Just come back at the usual time. Tonight when you get home go about your usual routine. But everytime you see yourself in a mirror you will think of the word slave and all that it means to you. When you look in the mirror you will think of a slave. Say it.”

“When I look in the mirror I will think of a slave.”

“Good boy. 1...2...3.”

I opened my eyes. Christopher was peering at me.

“How do you feel?”

I yawned and stretched. “A little tired.”

“I figured you might. We went deeper tonight. A little. Maybe you should splash some water on your face before you drive home.”

I rubbed my eyes with the heels of my hands, then stood and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and let the water run. It was cool as it filled my hands. I splashed it on my face and looked up into the wall mirror.

SLAVE.

I splashed some more water on my eyes and turned off the faucet. I blinked in the mirror.

SLAVE.

I raised my eyebrows at my reflection as I dried my face. Why was I thinking about slaves of all things? That was odd. I shrugged at the mirror.

SLAVE.

“How are you doing in there, Craig?” Christopher’s voice called.

I walked into the den. “I’m okay. Just a little tired I guess.”

“Be careful driving home. See you tomorrow?”

“That’d be great!”

To be continued in Part 4...

Christopher & Craig Part 4

Friday night I was back on Christopher’s couch. And it wasn’t soon enough. It seemed the only place I felt really happy these days was here. It had been a somewhat strange say to begin with. This morning while I was shaving I couldn’t stop thinking about slavery. I don’t know why. I haven’t taken a history class since last semester. Then this afternoon I spent most of my time at the campus library working on an English paper that I’ve been putting off too long and didn’t really give it much thought. Tonight when I stopped home for a shower it was back on my mind.

“Something on your mind, Craig?”

I shook my head. “No, nothing important.”

“Okay. Just clear your mind. Breathe deeply. Close your eyes. My shoes are tight. Wiggle your toes.”

My toes began to wiggle in my socks.

“Doesn’t that feel natural, boy? To do what you are told. It feels right and you know it. Say it.”

“It feels right.”

“What does?”

“To do what I am told.”

“Good boy. Stop wiggling your toes. First I have a very important question for you that I want you to answer. What’s your name?” “Craig.”

“No, that is not you name. What’s your name?”

“Craig.”

“No. Are you a good boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Did you know that ll good boys have the same name? Do you know what that name is?”

“Craig?”

“No. All good boys are called Slave. And you are a good boy, right?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then what is your name?... What is your name, boy?”

“...Slave?”

“Yes. Good boy! Your name is Slave.”

“My name is Slave.”

“Yes! Now what do all slaves have? Do you know, Slave?”

“No, sir.”

“All slaves have someone who owns them. He tells them what to do and when to do it. Do you know who that person is?”

“No, sir.”

“That person is the slave’s master. Do you have a master?”

“No, sir.”

“Are you a slave?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you have someone who tells you what to do?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Who is that person, Slave?”

“You, sir.”

“Do you know who I am, Slave?”

“Master?”

“Good boy, Slave! I give you permission to cum.”

My dick twitched and erupted. Every part of me shook. My tighty-whiteys grew wet and sticky.

“Slave, when I count 3 you will awaken. And it will not seem strange to you that you are sitting in cum-soaked briefs. You will feel happy, although you will not know why. But your subconscious mind will know it is because you are a slave and you’ve found your master. 1...2...3”

“Craig, why don’t we get something to drink before we begin?”

I shrugged and followed him into the kitchen.

“What did you do today? Anything exciting?” Christopher opened a bottle of wine and filled two glasses.

“I spent most of the day at the library.”

“Homework.” He smiled and sipped his wine. “You’re a lot different than the schoolboys I remember hanging around the library.”

I felt my cheeks growing hot. I leaned against the counter and took a drink.

Christopher grinned. “Don’t be embarrassed. You know that I’m attracted to you.”

“Me too,” I said softly.

“My shoes are tight. How do you feel, Slave?”

“Good.”

“Good. Stand up straight.”

I did.

“Okay. I am leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend trip. I’ll be back on Monday. So, for this weekend I have a special treat for you. Although by Monday you may not think of it that way. In fact, getting what you’ve been wanting may turn out to be harder on you than you imagined. Spread your legs. Wider.”

I did.

“Slave, this weekend you are going to jerk off as many times as you can. Say it.”

“I will jerk off as many times as I can.”

“Good boy, Slave. You will cum as many times as you can. Your briefs will constantly be wet. They will become stained from the loads you dump in them. You will constantly stroke yourself. Your cock will be hard and red. You will cum and cum as many times as you can all weekend. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“While you are stroking yourself you will think of your master. You will be happy about being a slave. You will fantasize about being tied up, or chained. You will think of ways to try to please your master. Say it.”

“I will think of ways to please my master.”

“Good boy, Slave. You will find that stroking yourself is the only thing you want to do as soon as I count 3. It will seem completely natural and you will enjoy it. Most of all nothing can make you stop and each time you cum you will know you are pleasing your master. Do you understand, Slave?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And do you want to please your master?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Your hand is ready to begin. Once you touch your cock you will not be able to stop. And it will seem perfectly natural and right, as though you have always done it. Your hand will not remember a time when it didn’t stroke your cock. In fact it feels like it should be stroking already. Isn’t that right, Slave?

My hand began to move up and down in the air. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

* * *

The entire weekend was a blur. Images of me in leather, or tied to a chair, or taking my master’s cock crossed my mind. My cock ached, but not with wanting to cum. I was so sore I could hardly walk. I couldn’t stop jerking off. It was like my hands were compelled to stroke my dick, no matter how much it hurt. And it did hurt. I have never been this big of a sex fiend before. Why all of a sudden did my cock have a mind of its own? No matter what I did I couldn’t stop touching myself. In bed, in the shower, watching TV, eating, my left hand never seemed to leave my lap. And as much agony as it was each time I came, though it was less and less, it felt more and more intense. I knew what I was doing was right. And that made me happy. But I couldn’t stop thinking about what I wanted Christopher to do to me and that would just start the whole thing over again.

* * *

Monday when I arrived at Christopher’s he invited me to have a seat.

“My shoes are tight. Slave, I see that you are following my instructions. That hand hasn’t stopped moving since you arrived! Let me see your underwear.”

I stood and removed my pants.

“You were a good boy this weekend. Those briefs are no longer white! You may remove them now.”

I stepped out of them and continued to stroke my stiff cock.

“Hand them to me.”

I did.

“Good, Slave. I bet you’re sore. Well, don’t worry. You may stop stroking yourself now.”

My hand fell to my side.

“You can no longer cum without permission. Say it.”

“I can no longer cum without permission.”

“Something tells me, boy, that you won’t want to cum for a few days.” Christopher laughed. “As a reward for your behavior I am going to make you forget the pain you are feeling. As you listen to my voice you will notice that the feeling of pain and discomfort you feel in your cock is fading and being replaced by a cool and pleasurable feeling. By the time your cock is hanging limp you will no longer notice any discomfort. Your cock is going limp now. How do you feel?”

“Good, Sir.”

“That’s my good slave. Now put on your pants.”

I did.

“When you arrive home you will shower and go about your routines without noticing you have removed your briefs. I am going to keep these as a souvenir. And we are going to have quite a week coming up. 1...2...3.”

To be continued in Part 5...