The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 53: Dinner With Andrew

Unfortunately things never seem to run on schedule when you have plans. Andrew was coming for dinner at seven o’clock and I was just getting in the door at six.

Craig was in the kitchen. He was a welcome sight after my busy afternoon, standing at the stove in his T-shirt, jeans, and socks.

I walked up behind him and kissed the nape of his neck.

He turned to me, smiling brightly. “How was your day?”

“Rushed,” I replied.

“I started dinner for you. I wish you weren’t being so secretive about who’s coming.”

“We’ll see how it goes tonight. Maybe next time you can meet him.”

Craig shrugged. “How late do you want me to keep Wade out?”

I took a deep breath. Craig always smelled so good. It was refreshing to have a moment alone with him. “I don’t know. The mall closes at 9:30. At least ‘til then.”

Craig kissed me. “Okay. You’re the Master. Why don’t you go and wash up? When you’re ready we’ll leave.”

I had my tie and jacket off before I hit the bedroom door. I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off, and kicked off my oxfords. I draped the clothes over the back of the chair and walked into the bathroom.

* * *

Chris was bent over the bathroom sink washing his face when I reached the doorway. He was shirtless and shoeless. He looked extremely sexy like that.

I really shouldn’t do this. Chris had company coming for dinner. But I really wanted him to be cumming before dinner. I smiled. “My white socks.”

He stopped moving.

I reached around him and turned off the faucet. I handed him a towel. “Dry your face, Chris.”

He did.

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I had been thinking about this all day. I wanted to take my time.

I eased Chris onto the bed and lifted his legs onto the bed. He was sitting up, staring straight ahead.

I climbed on top of him, straddling his legs, then pushed him back. I bent over him and began kissing him, all the while caressing his chest with my fingertips, circling his nipples, teasing them. I traced slow circles on his chest.

Chris began breathing faster.

“Do you like that?” I asked.

“Yes...Craig...”

I dragged my fingers down his abs to his belt buckle. I opened his pants. His cock was hard. I ran my tongue over its head.

Chris let out a soft moan.

I climbed off him and walked around the foot of the bed. I tugged his pants down his legs, off over his feet.

I caressed and tickled his feet. His black socks were soft and warm. He squirmed on the bed.

“Think of my white socks,” I said. I tickled up over his calves to his thighs, pushing his legs apart. Nearer and nearer I stroked to his waiting cock. Pre-cum dribbled down the side.

By the time I began massaging his balls Chris was moaning and breathing quickly. He was close.

I wrapped my lips around his big, hard dick and sucked. I wanted to tease him more, but he was already running late.

My mouth filled with Chris’s cum as he quaked with the sudden release. I licked him clean and got to my feet. My own dick was dying for attention.

“Did you like that?” I asked.

“Yes...Craig...”

“I’m glad. Next time you can tie me up.” I stroked myself through my jeans. “Would you like that?”

“Yes...Craig...”

“May I cum, Master?”

“Yes...Craig...”

A shiver went through me as my dick exploded.

“Thank you, Master,” I said. “Put on your pants.”

He swung his legs off the bed, and then stepped into his boxers and slacks.

I took him by the hand and led him back to the sink. I turned on the water.

“When you wake up you’ll think this was all a daydream. Okay?”

“Yes...Craig...”

I reached around him and felt his crotch. He was still hard as a rock. I grinned. Chris was like those batteries—he kept going and going...

I walked to the bathroom door. “Wake up, Master.”

* * *

I splashed water on my face and reached for my towel. Hmmm. That was a nice idea. I grinned at my reflection. Being blown by Craig would be great right about now. Things had gotten way too busy around here with all these additional boys showing up. I longed to return to the time when Craig and I could be alone together and have great sex.

Maybe later tonight.

I stepped out of my suit pants and slipped on slacks and a sweater. I glanced in the dresser mirror and headed downstairs.

Wade was with Craig at the kitchen table. He wore sweats and his sandals.

“Hi, Christopher!” he greeted eagerly.

“Wade, how are you feeling today?”

“Good, thanks.”

“Chris, is there anything specific we should get for Wade?” Craig asked.

I gently squeezed Wade’s shoulder. He pulled away. Had to do something about that.

“In theory he’ll fill out a bit more as he gains some weight, so don’t go overboard on pants. Get a handful of shirts, some underwear, socks, a pair of sneakers, and some type of coat.”

Wade was staring at the floor.

“Wade, this is a gift. You don’t turn down a gift.”

He lifted his head and uttered a barely audible “Thank you.”

Craig stood. “Do you need anything?”

I shook my head. “I’m good. Pick up something for yourself, though.”

I walked them to the front door. “Wait a minute,” I said. “You need to wear shoes at the mall.”

Craig looked at me with an expression of distaste.

I retrieved his loafers from the drawer in the den.

As he slid his feet in them he frowned.

“Why don’t you get a new pair for yourself while you’re at it? These are ruined.”

Craig sighed. “Okay.” He kissed my cheek and led Wade to his car.

I had to hand it to Craig—he had dinner nearly ready, the table set, and the house sparkling. I’d reward him for his help. But first I had to concentrate on my dinner guest. I knew very little about Andrew. He was an employee at the shoe store at the mall. He visited Leatherman’s Club in leather pants hoping to meet somebody. He knew how to say “Sir” with the appropriate amount of respect. He was also cute in that country club preppie look—his brown hair was a bit long on top and fell across his forehead in clumps, and you could get lost in his dimples when he smiled.

To be honest I wasn’t even sure why I was having him for dinner. I certainly didn’t need a new boy. In fact, I seemed to have a plethora these days. Mostly I was looking for a new friend. Leatherman couldn’t be trusted; and even he had been put under recently. I was undecided about attempting to hypnotize Andrew tonight. We’d see...

The doorbell rang just before seven. I opened the door.

Andrew stood in the glow of the porch light, looking dapper in his leather blazer and black slacks. His shirt collar was open, there was a fresh shine on his oxfords, and his hair was neatly styled.

“Hi,” he said. “I hope I’m not too early.”

“Right on time.” I gestured him in.

He stepped inside. There was an awkward silence.

“You look very sharp,” I said.

He broke into a grin. “Thanks. I wasn’t sure how to dress...”

I smiled. “Andrew, let’s start over.” I offered my hand. “I’m Christopher.”

He shook my hand. “I wasn’t sure you’d call me back.”

I led the way to the den. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“You seemed to have your pick of guys to spend time with.”

“You mean Mike,” I said. “Mike is neither my boy nor my lover.”

Andrew seemed surprised.

“Was that too direct for you?”

“No!” Andrew crossed to the stereo cabinet. “This is quite a system.”

“Thank you. My music collection is my pride and joy.” Well, next to the whole hypnotized guys thing, I thought.

Andrew grinned.

“Some feel that music is very relaxing. Why don’t we have a seat? Dinner is almost ready.”

Andrew sat on the couch and crossed his legs, left ankle over right knee. He self-consciously tugged at his pant leg. His black socks had a pattern running up the sides, but I couldn’t tell what it was supposed to be.

I settled in my usual chair. “Andrew, I’ll lay my cards on the table. You’re cute. In fact, I bet many people have told you you’re adorable.”

His bashful smile displayed his dimples.

“Now, you’re trying too hard. You need to relax a little. Just be yourself. You don’t have to work this hard to impress me. You’ve already won me over. But I would like to know why you really called me.”

He appeared to be weighing his options. He must’ve decided to go for it. “I’ve been going to that leather bar for about six months. And I’ve never had the nerve to talk to anybody. Then when you were in the store and—what’d you say his name was? Mike?—was calling you sir I just thought now here’s a man who knows what he wants and can get it. Then when I saw you again at the bar I really hoped you’d call me.”

“For what?” I asked.

He seemed taken aback.

“I mean, what are you looking for?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Andrew, men who go to that particular club are looking for one of two things: a boy to serve them or a Master to serve. Which were you there for?”

He shrugged. “I don’t really know. Either, I guess.” He paused. “Can you do that?”

I chuckled. “Yes, you can do that. Men who enjoy both roles are called a ‘Switch’.”

“Oh.”

“Andrew, what else are you interested in?”

“What do you mean?”

“You must have other interests. How did you end up at the shoe store?”

He raised his eyebrows. “Well, that’s only temporary. I’m working on my Master’s degree at the university...”

“How ironic,” I interjected, cocking an eyebrow.

He laughed nervously.

“So you took a job selling shoes to pay the bills?”

“Well, um. I kind of—”

I leaned forward. “Say it.”

“This is going to sound weird, but I really like socks. I mean, um, they’re really—”

Andrew went up about ten points. “Andrew, I know exactly what you mean. I have a great interest in boys and their socks.”

He looked at me in shock. “Really?”

I nodded.

“Cool.” Andrew sighed. He leaned back on the couch and stopped fussing with his pant leg. “Is that why Mike had on white socks when he was stripping?”

“You have to admit that the white against black pants and shoes draws the attention to his feet.”

Andrew was nodding. “If he’s not your lover, what is he to you? I mean, if I can ask.”

“Well,” I said, “First let me ask you something. Have you ever thought about hypnosis?”

He lowered his eyebrows. “You mean like ‘you are getting sleepy’ and all that?”

“Not exactly.”

“It isn’t real, is it?”

“Suppose I told you that Mike comes to me to be hypnotized so he can strip.”

Andrew looked skeptical. “You really believe in all that stuff?”

“I do.”

“You’re putting me on.”

“It’s true. Mike, for example, had a dream of stripping, but it was through hypnosis that he developed the nerve to realize that dream.”

Andrew uncrossed his legs and leaned forward. “And you can hypnotize him and make him do whatever you want?”

“Within reason.”

“Wow.” Andrew’s eyes were darting. He was obviously thinking of something. “Could you hypnotize me?”

I nodded. “In all likelihood.”

“I’d probably be a lousy subject. I mean, I doubt it would work.”

In my experience the men who believed that were the easiest to hypnotize. I shrugged. “We can discuss it further.”

The oven buzzer rang.

“But first I hope you’re hungry.”

He laughed. “I am.”

I gestured in front of me.

Andrew walked ahead of me down the hall. Great ass.

“Andrew, I think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship.”

He flashed me a dimpled smile over his shoulder.

To be continued in Part 54...

Christopher & Craig Part 54: Steam.

The front door opened. Craig’s voice called, “We’re home!”

I met them in the foyer. The boys were loaded down with bags from the mall.

“I take it shopping went well?”

“Yes,” Craig said, kicking off his loafers. “Wade, why don’t you take your stuff upstairs?”

Wade nodded and took the steps two at a time.

Craig walked into the den and set several bags on the couch. “They were having a terrific sale. I picked up a few things. Got a pair of sneakers. They’re nice. You never know. Oh, and I got you something.” He opened a bag and pulled out a gorgeous green sweater. He held it up against my chest.

“I knew it would bring out your eyes.”

It was a beautiful sweater. I kissed him. “I love it. Thank you.”

Craig perched on the arm of the sofa. “How did your dinner go?”

“Quite well actually. I think Andrew will prove to be a valuable friend.”

“Really? What’s he like?”

“He’s cute. Sort of preppie. Working on his Master’s degree. And he sells shoes so he can be close to socks.”

“Sounds like a guy after your own heart, Chris.”

I raised my eyebrows.

“What does he want?”

“I think a friend. He’s going to be back in a few days. I think I piqued his curiosity about hypnosis.”

“That gives me a few ideas,” Craig said.

“Craig—”

“Don’t worry, Master,” he said teasingly. He gathered the bags. “I’m going upstairs for a long hot shower. Want to join me?”

“I’ll meet you upstairs.”

Craig paused in the doorway. “Do you really like the sweater?”

“I do.”

He smiled and disappeared up the stairs.

I switched off my computer and was on the stairs when the phone rang. I picked up the extension in the kitchen.

“Christopher, it’s Leatherman.”

“Oh, good,” I said with a roll of my eyes. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I set up your lunch meeting for one o’clock tomorrow. Donald is looking forward to an update on Wade.”

“I bet he is,” I said. “Leatherman, I’ll be there. Goodnight.” I hung up the phone and climbed the stairs.

Craig’s discarded clothes lay in a neat pile on the floor. The shower was running.

I opened the bathroom door. Steam hit me in the face. The mirror was fogged.

“Chris?” Craig asked.

“Yes. I’ll be right in.” I stripped out of my clothes and opened the shower door, stepping inside.

Craig drew me into an embrace. His tongue explored my mouth as he pulled me under the water.

I reached up, slicking my hair back, then held him to me. I could feel his right foot rubbing against the back of my calf.

He circled around me and began to massage my shoulders and back, lathering soap down my body. Slowly, sensually, he washed down my body until he was kneeling in front of me, the hot water hitting us both.

Craig leisurely washed my cock and balls. He looked up into my eyes, and then gently kissed the tip of my cock. As he slowly, teasingly washed down my thighs my cock began to grow.

He washed down my calves, over my feet, finishing at my toes. He knelt up again and kissed a line from my navel downward. He ran his tongue over the head of my cock.

A shiver ran through me.

Craig slowly worked his tongue over my cock. There was a precision to his unhurried concentration. The water pounded my back and shoulders. Steam filled the room.

And still Craig knelt before me, paying his own special attention to my cock. I reached out and braced myself against the shower walls. I felt it down to my toes.

I pumped cum into his waiting mouth. He smiled up at me.

I reached down, cupping him under the chin, and drew him to his feet.

I turned him around, pressing his back to my body. I wrapped my arms around him, caressing his chest as I kissed the nape of his neck.

He moaned softly.

I worked my hands down his chest to his abs, tickling his sides a bit. He pressed his body closer into mine.

My hands brushed his cock lightly. It stood, pointing at his chin.

I stroked him agonizingly slow.

“Yes, Master,” he whispered.

I barely touched him.

He tipped his head back against my shoulder, shooting.

I rinsed off and left Craig to finish his shower. I toweled myself dry and slipped on my robe.

I made my way quietly down the hall. The TV was on in Wade’s bedroom. I peered in. He was sound asleep in the blue glow of the television.

I switched off the set, and pulled the blanket up over his chest.

I smiled. Wade was going to be okay.

Craig was stretched out on the bed, dressed in briefs, socks, and a T-shirt when I returned to the bedroom. His hair stuck out at odd angles from his scalp.

I sat on the edge of the bed. “Leatherman called. I’m having lunch with Donald tomorrow.”

“What are you going to tell him?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“I know how to handle Donald. But I’ll need your help.”

“Of course,” Craig said. “What are we going to do?”

To be continued in Part 55...