The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 70: Tuesday With Mike.

The less said about my experience with the Thompsons on Monday night, the better. Well, that’s not really fair to say. After all, there were some highlights. Suffice it to say they would be much more supportive and agreeable for Wade in the future.

The phone was ringing when I walked in the front door. Odd no one was answering it. Where were Craig and Wade?

I hurried into the den and snatched up the phone from the desk.

“Hello?”

“Christopher, this is Andrew. Is this a bad time?”

I dropped into the chair. “Oh, no. It’s fine. I just got in from work. What can I do for you?”

“Um, well, I’ve been working up the nerve to call you since the other night.”

Too much build-up. I sighed. “What’s on your mind, Andrew?”

“I never got to talk to you about why I showed up at your door.”

The thought had crossed my mind. He had shown up out of the blue. “Go on.”

“Do you remember the night we had dinner?” He paused.

I said, “Yes.”

“You were saying how you could hypnotize people, right?”

“I did say that, yes.”

“Um, I was wondering if you could hypnotize me. I mean, I’d probably be a lousy subject, but—”

I cut in, “Andrew, what would you want to be hypnotized for?”

“What for? I don’t know. I just wondered what it’s like...”

“Would you want me to make any suggestions to you?”

“Suggestions?” he repeated.

“Yes, some sort of minor changes to your personality.”

“You can do that?”

I didn’t reply, simply waited for it to sink in.

“I don’t know. I mean, changes.... I’ve always wanted to be different....”

“How?”

“I don’t know.”

I didn’t believe him. Anyone who wishes to be different has an idea of how they’d like to be. Andrew just wasn’t willing to say it aloud. Yet. “Well, Andrew, think about it. Tomorrow night why don’t you come over here and we’ll talk more about it.”

“Really?” He sounded surprised.

“Certainly.” I hung up the phone. The house was empty and silent. I walked upstairs, took a hot shower, and dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. I was just finishing my hair when I heard the doorbell.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to Mike. Tuesday night, as scheduled.

He was sweating and panting. And looking damn fine! His workout regime was really making a difference.

“Come in,” I bid.

He slipped off his sneakers and stood catching his breath.

“Queer Pizza Boy, go sit on the couch.”

He did.

I fixed myself a drink and then sat in my usual chair. “How are you today, Mike?”

“Good, sir.”

“I bet. Wasn’t today your lunch date?”

“I had lunch with Nick today, sir. It wasn’t a date.”

I sipped my drink slowly. “So you don’t want to date him?”

Mike’s body was tense. His hands were on his thighs, fingers splayed, turning white.

“Skip the question, Mike. Relax. Wiggle your fingers for me.”

Mike lifted his hands and wiggled his fingers.

“Now relax your hands in your lap.”

He did.

“Are you planning to see Nick again this week?”

“We’re going to see each other on Saturday night.”

“Is that a date?”

“I invited him to meet me at the Club.”

That was unexpected. “You did?” I lowered my voice. “You’re letting him see you strip?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Will that make you uncomfortable—having him there?”

“I don’t think so, sir.”

I nodded. “Relax your legs, Mike. Stretch them out in front of you.”

Mike unbent his knees, straightening his legs. His toes pointed to the ceiling.

“Wiggle your toes, Mike.”

I watched his toes wiggle in his white socks.

“You may stop now. Relax your feet.”

Mike seemed to be sinking lower into the couch.

“How did you feel having lunch with Nick?”

“It was nice.” Mike’s voice took on a dreamy quality. “He’s really nice. And handsome.”

“Is he sexy?”

“Sir?”

“Do you find him sexually attractive?”

“I have a girlfriend, sir.”

I rolled my eyes. “How are things with Stephanie?”

“She left me voicemail today. She wants to straighten out her faggot boyfriend. I’m supposed to go there tonight.”

I straightened in my chair. I loathe that word. “Do you want to go there tonight?”

“No, sir.”

“When you leave here you will call Stephanie and tell her you are sick. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then you will go home and get in your bed. In your bed you will stroke yourself until you cum. You will find that you still may only cum when you are thinking of Nick. You must picture his face in order to cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Say it and know that it is true. You can’t cum unless you are picturing Nick’s face.”

“I can’t cum unless I am picturing Nick’s face.”

“Say it again, knowing that from now on you will not be able to cum under any other circumstances.”

“I can’t cum unless I am picturing Nick’s face.”

“Good boy, Mike.”

Mike’s head rolled back on his neck.

“Mike, are you okay?”

His voice was soft. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s good. Breathe in and out... How does the rest of your week look?”

“Good, sir. Tomorrow I’m going to meet the people at the movie studio.”

I grinned in spite of myself. I doubted it was a movie studio. More likely it was a warehouse with a bed and a video camera. I had a picture in my mind of the low-rent operation he’d be walking into. I had been debating since Saturday suggesting he not make the movie. But he had decided to say yes without any of my influence, so there was no reason for me to feel guilty about the eventual disruption its release would cause to his world.

“Mike, do you want to make the movie?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Why?”

“I want men to see my body. And I want cum.”

“When’s the last time you had cum?”

“After lunch.”

“Have you been naughty since?”

“No, sir.”

“Yes, you have, Mike. You have been incredibly naughty. Do you know what that means?”

Mike’s right hand instinctively drifted to his crotch and began to rub.

“Not your own cum, Mike. That won’t satisfy you this time. Get on your knees.”

Mike folded his legs under him and knelt before me.

I got to my feet and unzipped my jeans. My cock was hard.

“Serve my cock, Mike.”

Mike’s skill had improved tremendously. I had to wonder how much practice he’d managed to get. The things he did with his tongue were impressive.

A shiver went up my spine as I pumped cum into his mouth. Mike swallowed greedily, licking every last drop from my cock.

I zippered my jeans and returned to my chair. Mike knelt before me, smiling.

“Mike, your need for cum has been satisfied. You’re a good boy. Tomorrow you will go to your movie and you will perform to the best of your ability. However, you will only be able to cum when you picture Nick’s face. You will tell me all about your movie the next time you come here. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Sit on the couch, Mike.”

He got to his feet and sat back on the couch.

“1...2...3. So, it sounds like I’ll see you on Saturday at the Club. I’m looking forward to meeting Nick.”

Mike blinked several times and focused on my voice. “I want you to meet him.”

I stood, and so did he.

“I should get going,” Mike said.

“We’ll talk. Have a good time tomorrow.”

Mike walked to the foyer and pulled on his running shoes.

“Break a leg!”

Mike smiled. “Thanks.” He opened the door and jogged down the driveway.

That was one video I’d have to check out.

To be continued in Part 71...

Christopher & Craig

Part 71: Andrew’s Debut.

Andrew looked spiffy when he arrived at my door on Wednesday night. He had obviously dressed for the occasion, which was sweet, much like him. His shirt was pressed, his tie straight, his pants neatly creased, and his oxfords freshly-shined. He was rocking slightly on his feet when I invited him in.

“Have a seat on the couch, Andrew.”

He looked nervous as he preceded me into the den.

I sat in my chair and watched him drum his fingers on the arm of the couch.

“Relax, Andrew,” I said. “I may not even decide to hypnotize you!”

He caught my eye. “Really?”

I nodded slowly. “You’re much too tense anyway. Sit back. Tell me about your day.”

He paused, then shrugged. “It was just a normal day. I worked. I kept thinking about coming here, which was kind of cool, but made me nervous.”

“I can see that.” I smiled graciously. This was a bit underhanded of me—having him talk about himself. The quickest way to put a man at ease is to ask him about himself. Men like to talk about themselves under almost any circumstances. “Why does it make you nervous?”

“I don’t really know what to expect—how it feels to be hypnotized. Or what you’d make me do. I mean I went to a comedy club one time and the hypnotist made people do all sorts of crazy, embarrassing things. He took volunteers out of the audience.”

“Did you volunteer?”

Andrew shook his head. “I wanted to, but I was a little scared.”

“Hypnosis isn’t scary, Andrew. It should be a relaxing experience. What are you afraid will happen?”

“What if I said something or did something while I was hypnotized?”

“What if you did? It’d be because you were hypnotized. You can’t be held responsible for what you do under hypnosis, right?” I flashed an easy grin. What a line I was handing him. He’d be completely responsible for what he said and did under hypnosis. Unless of course I were to make a drastic change to him that altered his personality.

I had begun slowing my own breathing gradually. Deep breaths, in and out. I lowered my voice slightly. “Did you give any thought to what you would want to change, Andrew?”

“All I kept thinking was I’d be different.”

I nodded. “Different. That’s a start.”

Andrew’s fingers were resting on the arm of the couch.

“Why would you want to be different? You’re a handsome, intelligent young man.”

Andrew smiled, showing off those incredible dimples of his. He leaned back more on the couch. “I’m just so—boring. Nobody ever notices me. People always say ‘you’re such a nice guy.’ What they mean is ‘you’re so boring it’s disgusting.’”

I nodded again. Deep rhythmic breaths, in and out...

Andrew’s breathing had begun to slow. His inhalations and exhalations were mirroring my own.

“You’re not boring, Andrew. You’re just comfortable. You feel relaxed, very relaxed with yourself and being here. Isn’t that true? Aren’t you glad you decided to come here tonight and talk with me? You don’t have to think about hypnosis at all. Just sit here and talk with me, relaxing. Breathing in and out... In and out... You can feel yourself becoming more and more relaxed...”

I slowed my own breathing a bit again. Andrew continued to mirror my breathing. The trick here was to keep him from realizing what was happening. I began speaking more slowly.

“That’s it, Andrew. Just sit here with me, feeling safe and warm and protected, knowing that you don’t even have to think about hypnosis. You just want to relax here with me. Breathe in and out... In and out...”

I waited. I wanted his body to fill with fresh oxygen, his mind to clear. I made my voice as soothing as possible. “Now, you may notice that your eyes feel a bit tired. That’s normal. You had a long day at work and you’re probably a little tired. Your eyes just want to rest. Don’t try to fight it. Let your eyes close if they want to. You feel so relaxed and so safe here with me that you know it won’t matter. I want you to feel relaxed.”

I watched as his eyelids began to droop. He caught them before they closed. He was resisting a bit.

“Andrew, let your eyes close. I want you to feel relaxed. Listen to my voice. It’s so soothing to you, so good to listen to what it tells you. You feel relaxed and safe. Breathe in and out...”

His eyes closed.

Success!

“Andrew, keep breathing deeply, in and out. You can hear me and answer any question I ask. In fact, you feel even more relaxed answering my questions. Do you feel relaxed?”

“Uhhhh, yes.”

“Good. Andrew, you like this feeling of relaxation that is washing over you. You’d like it to continue. You want to feel this way again. You can. You can feel this way anytime you come here. It’s very easy. All I have to do is say—” I stopped. I was running out of clever triggers with all these boys running around here. “Shine your shoes. Whenever you hear me say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will feel relaxed again. Do you understand?”

“...yes.”

“Good. When I count to 3 you will be wide awake and you won’t remember closing your eyes. But every time I say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will return to this state of relaxation and feel more relaxed. I want you to repeat after me and as you say the words you know that they are true. Every time I say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will return to this state of relaxation and feel more relaxed.”

“Ev’rytime you say ‘Shine your shoes’ I’ll feel more relaxed,” he mumbled.

“Yes, Andrew. That’s right. Very good. Every time I say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will feel more relaxed than the last time. Now I’ll count to 3 and you won’t remember any of this. 1...feeling more alert...2...more aware of your surroundings...3.”

Andrew opened his eyes and blinked several times.

“Would you like a drink? It’s been a long day. I know I could use one.”

“Thank you,” he said.

I nodded. “Shine your shoes.”

Andrew stared at me.

“Shine your shoes, Andrew.”

His eyelids began to droop.

“Breathe in and out... Feeling so relaxed. Shine your shoes, Andrew.”

And he closed his eyes.

“Breathe in and out... You feel more relaxed with each breath. More safe and calm and warm. You are protected here. Do you understand?”

“...yes.”

“That’s a good boy, Andrew. Now, you’ve said you’d like to be different. And I have many ideas for how to make you different, but first I’d like to ask you a question. Do you own a pair of workboots?”

His head shook barely perceptively. “No.”

“That’s what I thought. Andrew, what size shoe do you wear?”

“Eleven.”

“Eleven. Very good. Andrew, tomorrow at your shoe store you will purchase a pair of workboots, size eleven. You will select a pair of workboots, try them on, purchase them, and bring them with you when you return here tomorrow night. Do you understand what you will do tomorrow?”

“Buy workboots.”

“Yes. Good, Andrew. Then you will return here tomorrow night. As always, tomorrow when you return you will find that when you hear me say ‘Shine your shoes’ you will return to this relaxed state. When I count three you will awaken, Andrew. And you will not remember anything we’ve discussed. You will believe we talked about hypnosis and decided that tonight was not the night to hypnotize you. Tomorrow you will return here with your workboots to visit me. Do you have any questions about all that I’ve just told you?”

“No.”

“Good. 1...beginning to feel alert...2...eyes beginning to open...3.”

Andrew stifled a yawn.

“Why don’t we go into the kitchen for that drink? There should be something we can pick at, too. Are you hungry?”

Andrew shrugged. “I could snack.”

I gestured before me. “After you.”

As Andrew got to his feet I could clearly see the outline of an erection. He was aroused by hypnosis. And we had only just begun...

To be continued in Part 72...