The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 76: Old & New Business.

“Chris, you have been in so much demand today it isn’t even funny.” Craig’s grin was playful as he met me at the front door.

I set my briefcase down and kissed him. “Really? Because the only person I really want to be in demand with is right here. Why don’t we head upstairs and...”

“You haven’t even had any dinner,” Craig said. “How will you keep up your strength?”

“I won’t need strength. Once you’re tied up it won’t matter how weak I’m feeling.”

Craig wrinkled his nose. “You must’ve had a great day. You only flirt like this when you’re happy.”

I slid my hand down his back to his ass. “You make it sound like I’ve been neglecting you.”

“No, but I have had to share you a lot. Which reminds me. Lee Phillips called. He wants you to call him back. And Leatherman, I mean, Mitch said he’d call again later. Oh, and there’s a stack of mail in on your desk, including a hand-addressed envelope to you. Is there someone I should know about?”

I rolled my eyes. “No, all my boyfriends email me.”

Craig frowned. “Well, when you’re ready to play I’ll be in the kitchen. Dinner’s almost ready.”

I watched him as he walked down the hall. Those jeans fit in all the right places. After dinner we’d definitely have some fun.

I picked up the briefcase and crossed to the desk. Bills, ads, junk, and the envelope Craig had mentioned. I tore it open and shook out a plain white sheet of paper, with a handwritten note. Cease your experiments with Mike immediately or suffer the consequences.

“Dammit!”

Craig hurried into the room. “What’s wrong?”

“That envelope you were talking about. Look!” I handed him the note.

He chewed his lip and looked at me. “Chris, it’s just a note.”

“’Suffer the consequences?’ That’s more than a note. That’s a threat!”

“What threat? It says to stop. So stop. What’s the big deal? It’s not like whoever this is has mentioned me or Wade or even Mitch. You haven’t even done much to Mike.”

“Are you kidding? He came here an innocent pizza deliveryboy. Now he’s stripping at Leatherman’s Club—”

“So what? Stripping isn’t a crime. There’s no proof you had anything to do with that.”

I sat down heavily in the rolling chair behind the desk. “And what about his addiction to cum?”

Craig hopped up onto the desk. “Well, you’ll take that part away. Chris, this doesn’t have to be a big thing. I mean, God, you’re a hypnotist. Worst case you find out who’s been sending the letters and hypnotize him, too.”

Like it’d really be that easy. Although the idea had possibilities... What was I thinking? Even if we could figure out who was behind this how was I going to get them under? And even if I got them under how would I make this all go away?

“Hey, Chris!” Wade’s voice cut through my thoughts.

I hastily shoved the letter under the stack of mail. “Hi, Wade. How was your day?”

He shrugged. “Still no job. But I’ve got applications in everywhere.”

I leaned back in the chair. Who could say that what I was doing was wrong? Wade had come here a boy who’d been kidnapped, beaten and raped. Now he was a well-adjusted and happy young man. He was whole now; there’d be no need for me to hypnotize him again.

He smiled at me. “What is it?”

“Hmmm?”

“You’re looking at me funny.”

I chuckled. “Oh, I was just thinking how great you look, Wade.” It was true. In his sneakers, baggy jeans, and polo shirt he looked ready to go out. His brown hair was a bit messy, but that seemed to be the style he was keeping it in these days. Who was I to criticize?

His freckled cheeks reddened a bit. “You think so?”

I nodded.

“Andrew’s coming over here in a little while. He called and asked me out again tonight.”

“You like him?”

“Yeah. Y’know, when I met him he seemed kind of uneasy—like he wasn’t really sure of himself. But he’s really confident.”

Craig shot me a withering look.

“Well, I have a feeling that’ll pass. Andrew’s probably trying a little too hard to impress you.”

Wade leaned against the wall. “He’s the first guy who ever called me up and asked me out on a date.” Wade’s eyes traveled around the room before landing on me. “He’s a good guy, right?”

I nodded. “I think so.”

Wade grinned. “Oh! He’s been trying to get ahold of you. I think he wants to talk to you when he gets here.”

“I’ve been wanting to talk to him, too.” What was I going to do quickly to turn down the confidence level? Come on, Chris, it’s obvious! It’s time for him to buy new shoes again. Obviously construction boots make him too obnoxious. So what would make him self-assured yet different?

The oven buzzer sounded.

“Dinner’s going to be on the table in a few minutes, gentlemen,” Craig said, hopping off the desk. “Are you eating here, Wade?”

He shrugged. “I guess so.”

“Go wash up.”

Wade sighed and dutifully left the room, followed by Craig.

I picked up the phone. There should be just enough time to find out why Lee had called. I punched in the ten digits.

“Is that you, Christopher, old boy?” Lee’s accent met my ear.

“Craig tells me you called here today. Something I can do for you?”

“Actually, I was calling to give you the lowdown as it were on your fighter friend.”

This would be entertaining. “How is Jose doing?”

“It seems he’s very good. He won his first couple of bouts. Of course, his nose was broken during his last fight, but oddly enough the more bruised he becomes the more determined he seems to get in the ring.”

I stifled a laugh. “His nose was broken? Really? Poor guy.”

“Yes, well, I thought you might like to hear how he’s been faring. The carnival is actually headed in your direction. I believe they’ll be not far from you the end of next month. I’d have to doublecheck the date, however.”

Donald was heading back here? Would it never end? Wait. Like anybody could recognize him at this point. And it might be fun to go see him fight—especially if he happened to lose that night.

“Let me know,” I said.

“I will. How is that cute boyfriend of yours?”

“Craig’s well; thanks for asking.”

“Perhaps we can all get together for a drink in the near future?”

“That’d be good. Stay in touch.”

After we hung up I strolled down the hall to the kitchen. The news about Jose had improved my mood greatly. I filled Craig in on the details.

He cracked up. “Broke his nose? How terrible.”

Wade strolled in. “What’s terrible?”

“Nothing important,” I said. “I was thinking: maybe you should look into some of those bars over by the college for a job?”

Craig handed Wade a dish of spaghetti and sat down at the table.

“I don’t know how to bartend.”

Dinner conversation was light, mostly about TV and movies. Wade offered to help Craig with the dishes, so I returned to the den. I was staring at the note when the phone rang. My heart froze. It couldn’t possibly be the person who sent the letter, could it?

I picked up the receiver.

“Christopher! I’ve been trying to reach you all day.”

The voice was familiar. I racked my brain. “Leathermitch?”

“Yes. I was looking through my desk today and I found something I’d jotted down about Donald and the boy you were training for him.”

Uh-oh. “And what would that be?”

“Nothing too important. Donald’s disappeared, but I’ve a feeling he took his slave and relocated.”

“Okay,” I said.

“Anyway, I was thinking it must be about time for you to begin training a new boy. I have a list of several men who’d be interested in your services. For a fee, of course.”

My God, I’d created a monster. Mitch had been too good a study of Leatherman. I was going to have to make a few alterations. “I appreciate the offer, but I actually have a project going right now.”

“You do?” He sounded surprised. “Just what are you doing to him?”

“Why don’t we discuss that some other time?”

“Is he there now?”

“Yes, that’s right,” I lied.

“Sorry to interrupt you. I’ll want all the details.”

“I’ll be sure and call you. ‘Bye.” I hung up the phone and hid my face in my hands. I had to get out of the mess.

I felt fingertips on my shoulders. They settled into a light massaging motion.

“Chris, stop worrying about it,” Craig said. “There’s nothing you can do tonight.”

“That was Leathermitch on the phone,” I groaned. “He wants me turn boys into slaves for money.”

“You’re kidding.” Craig continued kneading my shoulders. “Maybe you overdid the transformation?”

“You think?” I asked sarcastically.

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Wade called. He bounded down the stairs. We could hear him open the door and gush, “Hi!”

I spun the chair around. “Can you keep Wade busy for a few minutes?”

Craig nodded.

We joined Wade and Andrew in the foyer. Andrew looked less like a shoe salesman and more like a construction worker everyday. He wore his boots with baggy jeans, a wifebeater, and a flannel shirt.

Flannel? “Andrew, got a minute?”

“Hey, Christopher! How you doing?”

I ignored the question. It was too depressing. “Why don’t we have a seat in the den?”

Craig smiled at Wade. “Wade, can you help me upstairs?”

Wade shrugged.

Andrew strode ahead of me and seated himself on the couch, legs spread wide, leaning forward slightly.

I sat in my chair. “Wade mentioned you wanted to talk to me.”

“Yes. Yes, I do. I’ve been hoping you’ll have time to hypnotize me again. I’ve felt absolutely great since the last time. When’s a good time for you?”

Now. I grinned to myself. “Shine your shoes.”

Andrew sank back on the couch.

“Breathe in and out. In and out. You feel so relaxed and happy, Andrew.”

I watched as his abdomen rose and fell with each breath. What kind of shoes should I try next? I glanced at the clock. The heck with it. “I’m afraid we don’t have much time tonight. So tomorrow at work you’ll buy a new pair of shoes. Something you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself. And you’ll bring them with you tomorrow night when you come here. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What will you do tomorrow?”

“Buy shoes.”

“And bring them with you tomorrow night. Good. Oh, and one more thing. Tonight you’ll be a gentleman with Wade. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. 1...2...3.”

Andrew blinked several times.

“So we’ll do it tomorrow night then?” I asked.

“Sounds great.”

I got to my feet and crossed to the bottom of the stairs. “Wade,” I called, “Andrew’s all set.”

Within seconds he was bouncing down the stairs again.

I stopped him at the foot of the stairs.

“What?” he asked.

“I know you like him,” I whispered. “But play it cool. He likes you, too.”

Wade threw his arms around me in a hug.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“Thanks, Chris.”

To be continued in Part 77...

Part 77: Craig’s Master Plan.

After Wade and Andrew left I decided to wait upstairs for Chris to come looking for me. He was so stressed over these silly letters that I was worried about him. I decided it was time for him to relax.

“Craig?” he called.

“In the bedroom!” I shouted back.

I slipped off my sneakers and rolled up my jeans. I knew the perfect way to relax Chris.

He opened the bedroom door and smiled. “The house is empty. What should we do?”

“Look at my white socks, Chris.”

His gaze seemed to automatically drop to my feet. I wiggled my toes.

“That’s it. Look at my white socks. Let all your cares fade away. You just want to stare at my white socks.” I walked toward him and his eyes followed my feet.

“Chris, let all your worries leave you for tonight. The only thing on your mind should be my white socks. I know you like me to wear white socks. Relax. Let me take care of you. Everything will be okay. Just look at my white socks. Why don’t you take off that suit jacket?”

Chris shrugged off his jacket in one fluid motion. His eyes never left my feet. I caught the jacket as it dropped and hung it over the doorknob.

“Let me help you with that tie,” I offered. I loosened the knot and slid the tie from around his neck. “Picture my white socks in your mind, Chris. They are the only thing you can think of. They blot out all other thoughts. Can you see my white socks in your mind?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Take off your shirt, Chris.”

Chris’s fingers fumbled over the buttons of his oxford shirt. He pulled it out of his pants and cast it aside, standing bare-chested before me. Chris has an amazing chest. He’s not a gym rat or a muscle stud, but he’s toned and beautiful. I bent and licked his left nipple, teasing it with my tongue. It was erect in a matter of seconds. I worked it over good, taunting him with the tip of my tongue until he leaned further and further forward toward me.

“Chris,” I said, “Take off your shoes and socks.”

Chris bent at the waist, lifting first one foot, then the other to strip off his shoes and dress socks. Amazingly he balanced himself never taking his eyes off my feet. He was completely transfixed by my socks and would now do anything I asked. Within reason, of course. Ever since the time he’d had such a reaction to being under I’ve been nervous about doing this to him. But he needed to unwind and let his mind go tonight. And if I happened to get something out of it too, well, bonus!

Chris stood in his slacks, abdomen slowly rising and falling, in a state of utter relaxation. I decided to get the business out of the way before the pleasure.

“Chris, I want to talk to you about Alan Jacobi.”

“Alan Jacobi,” he repeated softly.

“Yes. The last time we talked about him you said that if I decided what to do with him first I could hypnotize him. Do you remember that?”

“Trouble,” Chris said.

Shoot. He was fighting me. “No trouble. Look at my white socks, Chris. Listen to my words. Let your body and mind relax. There’s no trouble here. Only my white socks. I want your blessing to hypnotize Alan. I know exactly what I want to do to get even with him.”

“Blessing.”

“Yes, that’s right. It’s okay for me to hypnotize Alan. Isn’t that right, Chris?”

“It’s okay.”

“Thanks, Chris. Why don’t you take off those pants?”

Chris unbuckled his belt and let his pants slide down his legs. He stepped out of them. His cock was fully erect under his navy silk boxers. I walked up to him and ran my hands over his chest and down his back. The silk was soft under my hand as I caressed his firm ass. I loved his body. I could leave him under for a while and just admire it. But that would be a waste when I had him here in person!

“Chris, if you want a closer look at my white socks you can get down on your knees.”

No sooner had I said it did he drop to his knees, his eyes locked on my socks.

I stood in front of him, running my fingers through his sandy blonde hair. “That’s it, Chris. Look at my white socks. Let them draw you in. Relax. You know you want to smell my white socks. You can feel your entire body wanting to get closer to my white socks.”

As I backed away you would’ve thought Chris’s eyes were physically connected to my socks. His body dropped forward and he slithered on his belly toward my feet.

“Go ahead. Smell my white socks.”

Chris ran his nose along my toes.

“Bury your face in my socks, Chris. You know you want to. You’d do anything to be close to my white socks.”

Never in my life would I have imagined that the man who had enslaved then freed me would be crawling around on his belly to sniff my socks. My own cock was eager for some attention. I unzipped my jeans and pushed them down my thighs.

“Chris, it’s time to get up on your knees. You will still be able to see my white socks in your mind. You will remember how they feel against your face and how they smell. Kneel, Chris.”

Chris got to his knees and waited.

“You know you want to suck my cock, Chris. You know that if you do a good job you will get to be near my white socks again. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Craig.” His voice sounded hollow and distant.

“Suck my cock.”

Chris took my entire cock in his mouth and began to blow me. I stood there watching my Master suck me off. With the combination of his mouth on my cock and the power I had over him in this moment it didn’t take long to begin sweating and panting.

I wrapped his hair around my fingers. “Tell me to cum, Chris,” I gasped.

“Cum, Craig,” he said, his mouth full of cock.

I shuddered as I shot inside his mouth.

He licked my cock clean before I pulled my jeans up.

I took a deep breath. “That was very good, Chris. You may lie down near my socks again if you wish.”

I hadn’t finished speaking when he was on his belly again, his face inches from my socks.

“Can you taste my socks, Chris? You want to, don’t you? Lick those white socks, Chris. Lick my socks.”

Chris dragged his tongue over my toes, then up over the top of my right foot. He lapped at them like a dog.

I grinned at the idea of Chris being a dog. He had turned me into one. It seemed only fair.

My socks were beginning to feel damp. That was enough.

“Stop, Chris. Roll over.”

Chris rolled onto his back. He had become more suggestible than I realized.

I bent over and dragged his silk boxers down his legs. His hard cock was pulsating.

“Chris, you may watch everything that happens now. See my white socks.”

Chris craned his neck to see his cock. I stood and used my white socked foot to stroke his cock. Soon he was moaning softly.

“Chris, do you want to cum?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“Do you know what you have to do to cum?”

He groaned. “No, Craig.”

“When you awaken you will remember that you think it’s a good idea for me to hypnotize Alan. Okay?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“It’s a good idea?”

“Good idea.”

I ran my toes over his cock. “Cum, Chris.”

Ribbons of white cum shot up over Chris’s chest. He laid there quietly, his breathing slowing and his cock becoming flaccid.

“Chris, you will get up and go take a shower. Once you shampoo your hair you will awaken and remember only that you think it’s a good idea for me to hypnotize Alan. Do you understand what to do?”

“Yes, Craig.”

“That’s good. And if you want to tie me up when you get out of the shower that’s okay too.” I smiled.

As Chris got to his feet and walked into the bathroom I gathered up his clothes and put them away. Tomorrow I’d call Alan.

To be continued in Part 78...