The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 80: Craig & Alan.

I think Alan was pretty surprised I called him. If he wasn’t, he should’ve been. I mean, if I hadn’t met Chris I would’ve never called Alan again.

Alan Jacoby was a bastard. I guess I probably should’ve known that right along, but I had a blindspot about him. And he hurt me more than anyone in my life. Now was my turn to pay him back.

Chris was kind of too busy freaking out over those two anonymous letters to really question why he’d suddenly become okay with me calling Alan. I felt bad about cheating like that and putting him under to get my way, but if it hadn’t been for those letters he wouldn’t have said no to begin with. Plus, if he heard what I planned to do I was sure he’d agree. I was only going to mess with Alan’s head a little. Just to show him what it’s like to be manipulated by a master.

Alan had agreed over the phone to come here for drinks. I explained I thought we could catch up better without a noisy crowd. Actually it was probably an ego trip for him anyway. Even after the way he’d treated me I was still inviting him over.

I got dressed up in black—I look good in black—and waited for the doorbell to ring. Chris decided to go and visit Mitch and see how that was all working out on his way home from work. I still can’t believe he managed to switch their personalities like that. He really is amazing.

Alan looked pretty good when I opened the door. His brown hair was a little too long, parted to the side. He wore a tight sweater paired with baggy khakis. Alan had a thing about tight shirts paired with oversized pants. He liked to say he needed the room.

When it came right down to it, Alan seemed to make everything about sex or the size of his prick. I’m here to tell you, I don’t know about the size of his cock, but he’d been the biggest prick I’d ever met.

“Alan, come in. It’s good to see you.”

He smiled hesitantly. “I was kind of shocked to hear from you.”

“I bet.”

“I mean, I heard you held a grudge.”

I laughed. “Nah. Ancient history. My life is going great now.” I shut the door and led the way into the den. “What are you drinking?”

“A beer would be great.”

“Beer it is. I’ll be right back. What don’t you have a seat and make yourself comfortable?”

I hurried into the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the fridge. I popped the tops off both.

I picked up the prescription bottle from the counter.

I didn’t have to do this. We could just have a beer, catch up, and leave things as they were.

Screw it. Alan deserved it.

I opened the bottle and dumped some of the white powder into the beer. This was the same drug Chris has spiked my wine with the first night I’d come here. I had been so out of it I sucked his cock thinking I was eating an éclair! He said a skilled hypnotist really doesn’t need to use drugs as an aid, but when taking someone by surprise and hypnotizing them without their consent this was a good way to ensure cooperation. That was back when he was still going to just make me his mindless slave. Luckily he fell in love with me instead. It was kind of scary to think about the fact that I could’ve ended up like Mitch did.

I picked up the two bottles and rejoined Alan in the den. He had seated himself on the couch, his left ankle crossed at his right knee. He was wearing hiking boots with his khakis. All the better to climb over people with? He was busily looking about the room.

I handed him the beer with a smile. “Bottoms up!”

Alan lifted the bottle to his lips, but didn’t drink. “Is this your house?”

“I live here with a friend.”

He nodded, then sipped his beer.

“Is everything okay?” I asked, seating myself in Chris’s favorite chair. “You seem uncomfortable here. If you’d rather go out, we can—”

“No, it isn’t that,” he said. He downed a swig of beer. “I’m just wondering why you called.”

I feigned ignorance. “When we ran into each other last week and you gave me your number I thought you’d want to get together.”

He drained more of his beer. “You were pretty mad the last time I saw you. I guess I figured you wouldn’t call.”

“So why did you agree to come then?”

“I guess I was curious.” Another swallow.

“About?”

Alan seemed to be having trouble focusing. He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

“Alan, are you okay?”

He put both feet on the floor and leaned forward. “Huh? Yeah, I’m just—

“Maybe you should take some nice deep breaths to clear your head,” I suggested. “In and out. In and out. That’s it. Keep breathing in and out. Relax. Let yourself relax back on the couch. Breathe in and out.”

Alan was teetering on the edge of letting himself go into a light trance. It was time to move ahead. I took the nearly empty beer bottle from his hand and gently pushed him back against the couch.

“Alan, just listen to my voice. Let your thoughts go. Relax. Feel safe and warm in the room with me. Let each breath bring you deeper relaxation.”

I watched him draw several deep breaths. He was fighting to keep his eyes open.

“Alan, can you hear me?”

“Huh?” He nodded. “Uh-huh.”

“Alan, close your eyes. Stop trying to fight it. Breathe in and out. It feels so good to just sit here and relax. Let your eyes close.”

He was blinking rapidly. Almost there.

“Alan, every time you breathe in and out you feel more relaxed. Just the sound of my voice makes you feel relaxed. You like the sound of my voice. You like to listen to it. You want to do what it tells you to. I’m going to ask you some questions. And you can answer them. You will answer them. And you’ll tell the truth. You have to tell the absolute truth no matter what. Understand?”

His eyes slid shut and he seemed to slump a little on the couch.

“Do you understand what I said, Alan?”

“Uh-huh.”

“That’s good.” There was so much I would love to ask him while he was under and had to tell me the truth, but I didn’t dare tonight. It was the first time I’d put him under and I was afraid that at any minute he might awaken. I’d do something simple tonight. But I’d definitely make sure he was coming back here. And I’d get answers some other time. Alan was practically pathological with his lying. Truth would be refreshing.

“Alan, how do you feel?”

“Uhhhhh, good.”

“Great. You like to feel good, Alan. I know you do. In fact, you like how you feel right now so much that I know you’re going to want to feel like this again. Aren’t you going to want to feel like this again?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Because you will feel like this again soon. Alan, you’re going to start coming here often. You like to come here and visit me. You want me to make you feel like this again. Because you like to feel good, don’t you, Alan?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Alan, you always used to brag about how big your cock was. Do you remember that?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Well, the next time you see your cock you will notice something strange has happened. The next time you see your cock it will seem to you that it has gotten an inch shorter. That’s right, Alan, your cock has grown one inch shorter since the last time you saw it. Understand?”

“Uhhhhhhhh.”

“Alan, repeat the words after me. And remember anything you say when you feel this good has to be the absolute truth. You can’t say anything that isn’t true when you feel this good. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Repeat after me, Alan. My cock...”

“My cock...”

“Has grown...”

The corners of his mouth seemed to turn up a little. “Has grown...”

“One inch...”

“One inch...”

“Shorter!”

“Shorter?” he said.

“Repeat it again, Alan, altogether.”

“My cock has grown one inch shorter.”

“That’s very good, Alan. Keep breathing in and out and feeling relaxed. Remember, you like feeling this relaxed, feeling this good. You want to visit me again and feel just like this again. So from now on whenever you hear me say ‘Needledick’ you will feel this relaxed again. In fact, each time I say Needledick you will feel even more relaxed than you did the last time. But only when I say Needledick. Understand?”

“Uhhh-huhhh.”

“Alan, I am going to count to three and you will wake up. And when you wake up you will not be able to remember anything that we just talked about. You will think you have just arrived and we’re having a beer. But your subconscious mind will know that whenever I say Needledick you will become relaxed. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“1...2...3.”

Alan shook his head. He focused his eyes on me. He looked as though he were waking up from a night of binge-drinking, not part of one lousy beer.

I stood and handed him his beer. “You look like you could use a drink.”

“Huh?” He took the bottle. “Oh, thanks.” He tipped the bottle to his lips and emptied it.

I was grinning. I know I was. “Needledick,” I said with venom. What a perfect trigger word for him.

Alan began to sway in his seat.

“Relax, Needledick. Breathe in and out, Needledick.”

His chin drooped forward.

“That’s it, Alan. Each time I say Needledick you feel even more relaxed than the last time. Now, before I let you go home and sleep this off, I want to remind you of a couple things. The first is that you will want to call me tomorrow to set up another visit. Understand?”

“Uhhh-huhhh.”

“You’ll call me. I won’t chase after you anymore. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Alan, tell me, what will happen the next time you see your cock?”

“Uhhhhhhh.”

“Alan, when you see your cock again, what has happened?”

“My cock has grown one inch shorter.”

“Great. When I count to three you will wake up again. And you will never remember what we talked about while you felt so relaxed, Alan. You will think we had a good time talking and you will be glad you came here. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Tonight you’ll drive home and go to bed. Tomorrow you’ll call me. Do you understand everything I’ve told you?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Great. 1...2...3.” I jumped up and shook Alan’s hand, pulling him to his feet. He looked a bit jarred. Served him right. “It really was good to see you again, Alan. We’ll have to do it again.”

“Uh, yeah.” He looked at me strangely.

“You okay to drive home? I mean, we only had one beer.”

He nodded. “Yeah. I’ll call you.”

I smiled and clapped him on the back. “You should get going. Goodnight, Alan.”

I walked him to the door. I almost felt sorry for him. He was about to find out his cock was an inch shorter than he remembered. Poor guy.

To be continued in Part 81...

Christopher & Craig

Part 81: Soldier Boy.

There was a strange car pulling out of the driveway when I got home. I tried to see if I recognized the driver, but it was getting dark and the setting sun glared off the windshield. For all I knew that could’ve been my mysterious letter-writer.

I was just being paranoid. And anyway, anybody who’d send anonymous letters wasn’t going to be caught pulling out of the driveway.

I parked and got out of the car, stretching my arms. I had too much energy tonight and no time to expend any of it. I had to hurry; at this rate Andrew would be showing up before I was ready for him. I retrieved my briefcase from the backseat and jogged to the front door.

Craig opened it before I had my key in the lock.

I looked him up and down. He was all decked out in black. “What’s the occasion?” I asked.

“You like?”

“Very much.”

He kissed me.

“Did you have dinner?”

“Mitch ordered in.”

Craig nodded. “How is he?”

I set my briefcase beside the desk in the den. “Better than I expected. He’s adjusted very quickly to being the Master. I get the feeling there have been a few hairy moments when people question the body switch, but he seems unfazed by it. And Leatherman is turning out to be quite adept at being a bootboy.”

Craig laughed. “I can’t imagine. What about the other thing...?”

“Oh, the training slaves for money? I told him no. He didn’t press it. I think I like Leathermitch a lot more than I ever liked Leatherman. He’s much easier to deal with.”

The front door burst open and Wade came flying into the house.

“You won’t believe it!” he cried breathlessly. His face was lit with a broad smile.

“I take it it’s good?” I asked.

He nodded vigorously. “I got a job!”

“You did? That is good news. Where?”

“Kampas.”

Craig squinted at him. “Isn’t that a bar?”

“Yeah.”

Craig leaned against the wall. “Aren’t you a little young to be working in a bar?”

“Well, I told them I was twenty-one.”

I frowned.

“What? Come on! I’ve tried every place imaginable for a job. And the bartender there said they’re desperate for help. He was real nice. He offered to train me as a bartender.”

“He wouldn’t happen to have been cute, too, would he?”

Wade rolled his eyes. “I guess. I didn’t really pay attention. I’m seeing somebody, remember?”

Craig smirked. “I bet. What’s his name?”

“Scott.”

“Well, I bet Scott’s a honey.”

I sighed. “What exactly is it that you were hired to do?”

“I start out bussing tables. They have live music a lot. The pay’s not great, but it’s near school, and I figured I could meet some people, too.”

“Like Scott,” Craig accused.

I hooked my hand around the back of Craig’s neck. “Lay off,” I said playfully.

He put on his most innocent expression.

I turned my attention to Wade. “Try it. See if you like it. Can’t hurt. Christmas is coming though, and I can’t imagine the place is too busy over winter break.”

“You’ll see, Chris, this is a good place to work.”

I nodded. “Well, I’ll have to stop by and check it out.”

Wade’s smile was back. “That’d be great!”

Craig rolled his eyes.

“I better jet. I want to take a quick shower before Andrew gets here to pick me up.”

“So you can get dirty again with him?” Craig teased.

“We’ll see,” Wade snapped and jogged up the stairs.

I collapsed into the desk chair. “I wish you’d stop bickering with him.”

“It’s harmless.”

“I have half a mind to tie you to the bedposts and torture you until you decide to treat him better.”

“You treat him well enough for both of us,” Craig said.

“Are you jealous?” I folded my arms across my chest and leaned back in the chair, trying to stifle my grin. “You are. You’re jealous!”

“I am not. But you have to admit he’s pretty firmly entrenched here.”

I stood up and drew him close to me. “Yes, he is. And he’ll always have a place here. But you’ll always have a place in my bed.” I kissed him deeply.

Craig smiled. “When you kiss me like that...”

“You know how I feel about you. Now, what’s with the insecure bit?”

Craig shrugged. “It’s... Nothing. Want to go out tonight?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I don’t know. Anything. A movie? I just want to be out where people can see us together and know what we mean to each other.”

“Well, I don’t know that we want them to know everything...” I kidded.

“I could wear my white socks.” He started to slip off his shoes.

“You’re a tease.” I turned my attention to the day’s mail. “We’ll go to a movie. But first I want to talk to Andrew.”

The doorbell rang.

“How long did it take you to work that out?” Craig asked, crossing to the door. I heard him gasp.

“What is it?” I dropped the stack of bills and ads on the desk and joined him in the foyer.

Wow.

Andrew looked different.

My eyes traveled up and down his body. I didn’t know what to comment on. He wore blue jeans tucked into the tops of his military boots paired with a tight black T-shirt. His hair had been shorn to a flattop.

“Your hair...”

“I needed a cut. What do you think?” he asked.

Andrew looked good.

“Very nice.”

“I’ll say,” Craig seconded.

I elbowed him in the ribs. “Andrew, why don’t you have a seat in the den? Wade’s not ready yet, but I’d love to have a chat.”

“Sure thing.” He strode purposefully into the den.

“What’d you do to him?” Craig whispered conspiratorially.

“He did that himself,” I replied.

Craig let out a low whistle.

“Would you let Wade know he’s here?”

“Okay. But then it’s to the movies, right?”

I nodded.

Andrew was sitting on the couch, his elbows resting on his thighs, fingertips pressed together.

“Andrew, this is a bit of a new look for you, isn’t it?” I sat in my chair.

“I’ve been thinking about a new haircut for awhile. Today I changed after work and thought, why not?”

“Well, you look great. Shine your shoes.”

Andrew lapsed into his suggestive state. As sexy as he looked like this, I kind of missed his floppier hair. It added to his cuteness factor.

“Do you like military life so far, Private?”

“Sir! Yes, sir!”

“Good. Wearing your military boots will continue to suppress your natural personality and cause you to act in a manner befitting a soldier. And that includes being polite and respectful of your paramour. Do you understand?”

“Sir! Yes, sir!”

“Good. A good soldier works hard, plays hard, and studies hard. How are your studies going?”

“I have a paper due next week.”

“Make sure you have it done in plenty of time. You must be prepared.” Wait, that’s the Boy Scouts. I shrugged to myself. Well, it couldn’t hurt. “Since this military path seems to be working out so far, we’ll stick with it. When I count 3 you’ll awaken and only recall that we’ve been chatting while waiting for Wade. 1...2...3.”

At that moment Wade rounded the corner into the room. That was close. His dark hair was still wet and his freckled face had that just scrubbed glow. He wore a striped pullover and jeans.

“Hey, what was Craig talking—oh my God, Andrew!” Wade stopped in his tracks.

Andrew was on his feet as soon as he saw Wade. “How are you, Wade?”

“I’m good. What’d you do to yourself?”

“I got a haircut.”

“I see that.” Wade ran a hand through Andrew’s crew cut. “You look hot.”

Andrew looked embarrassed despite his best efforts.

“Wade has good news, too,” I interjected.

Andrew put his arm around Wade’s shoulders. “You do?”

“I got a job.”

“That’s great! We have to celebrate tonight.”

Wade laughed. “It’s not that big a deal.”

“Well,” I said, “You two have a good time.”

Wade turned to me. “You staying in tonight?”

“Don’t worry about me. Craig and I have plans.”

Wade smiled. “Can we try to get some time maybe tomorrow?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Of course.”

“Great. Goodnight, Chris.” Wade strolled to the door arm in arm with Andrew.

Time with Wade tomorrow. I’d like that.

To be continued in Part 82...