The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 90: Pantywaist.

I was getting pretty good at sneaking Alan over here without Chris knowing. Shoot, I could have a fling if I wanted to.

Not that I wanted to.

Anyway, Alan showed up looking much better than he did the last time. His clothes were neat, his hair was combed, and he’d shaved.

What I really wanted to know I couldn’t tell from looking at him. I sat down in Chris’s chair in the den and waited for Alan to settle on the couch.

The lace of his hiking boot was untied. He could trip like that.

I wondered...

“Relax, Needledick.”

Alan’s eyes slowly closed. I let him take a few deep breaths.

“Needledick, I’m going to ask you a question and you have to answer honestly. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“What kind of underwear are you wearing?”

“Panties.”

“You’re wearing women’s panties?”

“Uh-huh.”

My stomach did one of those crazy flips like when you’re on a roller-coaster or something. How cool was this? I had the stud from my old high school sitting here wearing women’s panties. I had to see this. But how?

His shoelace was untied.

“Needledick, your left shoelace is untied. You’re in your bedroom right now, and it’s time to get ready for bed. The first thing you do is take off your shoes, isn’t it?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Take off your shoes, Needledick.”

His motions were slow and choppy. He was definitely under, because he was bending from the waist and loosening the laces on his left boot. He pulled it off, then untied the right and pulled his foot free, dropping the boot with a thud.

I rolled my eyes. His socks didn’t match. One was tan and one was brown. That was so Alan. He was always too busy thinking about sex or how to get some to worry about the details, like treating people right or making sure his socks matched.

“Needledick, next you have to stand up and take off your pants. You can’t go to bed wearing your pants, now can you?”

“Uh-uh,” he said. He heavily got to his feet and fumbled with the button and zipper.

This was it! I was going to see Alan Jacoby dressed in women’s panties! I chuckled. Wish I had a camera. Maybe next time.

Alan pushed his pants down his thighs and stepped out of them. His sweater and T-shirt hung down, covering his crotch.

“Needledick, lift up your shirts.”

He raised his arms, readying to pull the sweater and T-shirt off over his head.

There they were—on display in the den—Alan was wearing beige cotton panties, his cock and balls making a bulge in the front. Of course, to him the bulge was tiny.

“Needledick, what are you doing? It’s time to get up and get dressed. You’ve already put on your shirts, but you aren’t wearing any pants. You can’t leave the house like that, now can you? Put on your pants.”

I picked them up from the floor and put them in his left hand.

He stepped into his pants and clumsily fastened them.

“Needledick, now you must sit down and put on your shoes.”

He sat on the edge of the couch and pulled on his hiking boots, slowly tying them.

When he had finished I sat there thinking about what to do next. Seeing him like this was fun, but it wasn’t my original idea.

“Needledick, you know it’s wrong for a man to wear women’s panties, right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Since you’re a man and you wear women’s panties, what you’re doing is wrong. But you must wear panties to support your Needledick. Every time you think of your panties you will feel ashamed. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“How do you feel wearing women’s panties?”

“Uh-uh-a-ashamed.”

“Yes! You feel VERY ashamed. And you will feel more shame after today. On your way home today you will drive to the mall and shop for bras. You will buy pretty, lacy bras. Because you must wear a bra with your panties. Understand?”

“Uh... Uh-huh.” His left shoulder was twitching.

“Relax, Needledick. What will you buy on the way home?”

“Bras.”

“Why?”

“I... must... wear...”

“That’s right. You must wear bras and panties. And you will feel very ashamed of your bras and panties. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.” That shoulder was still twitching.

Dammit. Where did he get the willpower to fight me like this? I’d better stop for today. God forbid he should wake himself up somehow.

I needed to talk to Chris and find out how to deepen a trance more quickly and keep a guy from fighting me. Yeah, right. That’ll work. I’ll just ask him how I can make Alan wear bras and panties without putting up a fight. How am I supposed to find out from him without telling him why I want to know?

I studied the toes of my white sneakers. They were scuffed up. I should probably look into getting new ones soon. I wanted to look good for spring semester.

Stupid!

Chris will tell me anything when he looks at my white socks!

First I had to get done with Alan for today. “Needledick, how do you feel?”

“Ashamed.”

“That’s right. You must do what I tell you. If you do, maybe your Needledick will grow. But if you disobey me or lie to me your Needledick will get even smaller. You know it’s true. Now, when you wake up you will drive to the mall and start your life wearing bras and panties. 1...2...3.”

Alan opened his eyes.

“You done any Christmas shopping yet?” I asked.

He shook his head. An idea took hold. “I think I’m going to stop by the mall when I leave here.”

“Catch you later.”

To be continued in Part 91...

Christopher & Craig

Part 91: Thanksgiving

Craig and I opted to cook Thanksgiving dinner and spend a quiet holiday at home doing the domestic bliss thing. Wade, of course, was with us. Holidays and family go together. His parents did call after dinner to ask about him right before It’s A Wonderful Life was starting on TV. He rushed to get off the phone and watch with us on the big screen in the living room.

Maybe it’s sappy, but watching that movie I had to admit my life was pretty wonderful. I mean, if I hadn’t been born into this life, think of the guys whose lives would be different just this year...

Well, Craig would probably have not taken time off from his studies. But he was going back soon, and he was going to follow his dream—when he figured out exactly what that was. I had come to the realization that I didn’t want to hold him back in any way, even if that meant our relationship had to continue to evolve from where we stood now. We had stopped being a classic Master-slave long ago. Ultimately I still had the upper-hand since I could put him under at any time. But the give-and-take we had now that he was Craig Matthews, my lover, was both more challenging and more fulfilling than a mindless zombie who sucked and fucked could ever be. At least for me. And, who knows what would have happened if we hadn’t started emailing. There was no telling what kind of freak might have met him in a chatroom and performed unspeakable acts on him. Which is nothing like what I did. Really.

Mitch would still be a homophobic detective, which in his estimation might have been preferable to his life as a boot-worshiping dog slave. I did still feel bad about that asinine tattoo on the sole of his foot. That could be rectified in the future. Tattoo removal was pretty common nowadays. Actually he didn’t have it so bad now. He was the one with the boot-worshipping dog slave; and, granted the leather fetish wasn’t his to begin with, but he did look good in all the leather and he seemed to be enjoying his new role running the Club.

As for Leatherman—the first one—he was getting a taste of his own medicine. You just can’t go around treating people like that. Lucky for him that Mitch would most likely never achieve the same level of cruelty or brutality that he had once inflicted on his slave. Maybe I should let Mitch have him tattooed?

Mike had finally realized his fantasy of stripping at the Club, so really I’d just freed him of his inhibitions. That whole addiction to cum was a misstep, I had to admit, but luckily it hadn’t gotten too far out of hand before I fixed it. The role in the porn flick had taken me by surprise, but I was curious to see it. Perhaps he’d discovered his calling? And he was better off without Stephanie. Whether or not Nick was an improvement from her manipulations remained to be seen. Something about Nick wasn’t ringing true in my mind. I just couldn’t seem to put my finger on it. But I would.

I glanced over at Wade, curled up on the loveseat. He had that dreamy lost-in-a-movie look on his face. I grinned. I’ve been told I get that look. In all likelihood Donald would have continued abusing him until there was nothing left of Wade. That would have been a true tragedy. This was a great kid. It was nice having him around. I’d been very careful to not influence his personality too much, letting him discover the person he was meant to be. I’d always wanted a little brother to spoil and show the ropes to. Well, not literally. The only person I was showing rope to was Craig. That was a whole other story. At least another part of the story...

Donald sure as hell wouldn’t be living the life of a penniless Mexican journeyman boxer, broken nose and all on the fair circuit. I couldn’t really take all the credit for that. After all, Craig had laid the groundwork with him. Craig was pretty adept at hypnosis. My protégé.

Andrew. I hadn’t really done anything great for Andrew. All these shades of his personality that were seeing the light hadn’t really clued me in to what exactly to do for him yet. Sure, he was different than when I met him, but the experience hadn’t really helped him become better. Come to think of it, he wouldn’t have met Wade if he hadn’t been here. That was something.

The little bell was ringing. Shoot. I hadn’t been paying attention.

Craig nestled himself closer to me on the couch, resting his head on my shoulder. Here we were, just your typical happy couple enjoying a holiday tradition.

Wade rolled his eyes and grinned at me.

I winked at him.

Tomorrow I’d have to deal with the threatening letters which were popping up with alarming regularity. I’d tried to pretend that they weren’t a major concern for me, but everything I had worked for could be destroyed if my curious involvement in Mike’s life became public knowledge. Not to mention the parade of other guys who’d been through here this year. I had to make sure I had covered my tracks. I also wanted to finally find a way to rid myself of Donald’s BMW in the barn, not to mention the cage in the basement. The presence of neither could be explained away easily. I had been entirely too lax about my lifestyle of late. Things were going to have to change around here for awhile. Sure, I could handle all that tomorrow.

For tonight I was thankful to just sit here with my two favorite guys and take the mantra of a southern belle as my own. Tomorrow is another day.

To be continued in Part 92...

Christopher & Craig

Part 92: Rawhide.

Andrew worked all day at the shoe store—Black Friday being retail’s busiest day. Afterward he picked up Wade, leaving Craig and I alone in the house. I decided to take advantage of the situation.

“Craig, my shoes are tight.”

His body seemed to go slack as he stood at the kitchen counter awaiting my next words. He had touched up the blonde in his hair, and finished rinsing the color out. Water ran down his face.

“When you awaken you will once again find that I control your body and your movements like a puppet. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“My commands control your body, overriding your own voluntary impulses. 1...2...3.”

“Did you say something?” Craig asked, turning from the sink. He grabbed a towel from the nearby counter and began to dry his hair.

I shook my head. “You know, I think you’re an adorable blonde, but if you don’t want to keep dying your hair you really don’t have to.”

He smiled at me. “It’s okay. I know you love it.”

“You’re sweet to make me happy,” I said.

Craig’s smile grew wider. “I better go upstairs and see how this looks.”

He turned to walk past me.

“Why don’t you crawl into the den and wait for me?”

Even as his knees bent and he dropped to al fours he looked at me with a shocked expression. I watched as he crawled down the hall.

When I reached the den he was waiting, still on all fours.

“Stand up, Craig.”

He did. “What are you...?”

I stepped up behind him and began kissing the nape of his neck gently.

“Kick off your shoes,” I said. As I continued kissing his neck, he obeyed.

I glanced down at his white socks. This was going to be fun.

“You put me under again?” It was a statement, not a question.

“Yes. Spread those legs for me.”

He widened his stance automatically.

I leaned in near his ear. “Freeze your feet.”

He wouldn’t be going anywhere for awhile. I circled around him.

“Take off your shirt.”

He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. I began teasing his left nipple with my tongue.

Craig sighed softly.

I licked his chest, right up his neck to his mouth. As I kissed him I reached down and unhooked his pants. I let them slide down his legs.

They stopped at his knees; his wide-legged stance prevented them from falling to his ankles. I ran a finger under the waistband of his white briefs. His hard cock was tenting the briefs in front.

I walked around behind him again. I gently lowered his briefs, his bubblebutt on display.

“Chris,” he panted, “Why don’t you look at—”

“Freeze your tongue,” I said, not wanting him to talk.

His words stopped.

I ran a finger up his spine.

He shivered.

“Bend over and grab your ankles, Craig.”

His fingers grasped his ankles, his knuckles white against the navy blue of his pants, his naked ass on full display.

I unzipped my pants. It had been a long time since I’d controlled him like this. It gave me a rush, right down to my own hard cock. I slipped inside him, working my body against his.

Craig made sounds which got caught in his throat.

When I finally shot I know he must have wondered why I didn’t let him cum. I filled his ass, then slipped out of him. I wasn’t done yet.

I zippered my pants and circled him. He was totally helpless, his hands locked on his ankles, his feet frozen to the floor. He’d stay that way for as long as I chose to leave him there.

That knowledge was enough. More than enough. My cock was becoming hard again. If I kept this up for too long I’d need more attention focused on me. But right now I wanted to focus on him.

“Stand up, Craig.”

His fingers released his ankles and he straightened himself.

“I have something for you I’ve been saving.”

I pulled his arms behind his back. “Your wrists are now bound behind your back with rope. You can feel it cutting into your skin, squeezing your arms tightly together.”

Craig’s eyes lit up as his mind conjured the feeling of being bound.

“Your ankles are also tied to the floor. You can feel the rope squeezing your ankles, piercing into your flesh.”

The corners of his mouth turned up.

“Even now you can feel me wrapping a rope around your balls... Now tightening it around your cock... As I yank on the rope and fasten it to the floor you can feel your cock and balls being tugged and pinched.”

Craig’s eyes began to roll back in his head.

“Are you ready to shoot?”

He nodded rapidly.

“Good. But not yet.”

His body seemed to tense.

“Did I mention the ropes I used on you were rawhide? Do you know what happens to rawhide as the heat of your body dries it? It begins to shrink. As the rawhide shrinks, it tightens around you, squeezing your flesh more and more, pressing your wrists more tightly together. Biting into your ankles. Yanking your cock and balls further down from your body. It feels like your cock is being pulled from your torso. The pain and pleasure mix in your mind. You can feel the need to shoot. Every fiber of your being wants to climax. Your body is tensing... Tensing... A chill seems to run down your spine.”

He shivered, his face a mask of pain and ecstasy.

I pulled his briefs back up over his throbbing cock.

“Cum, Craig.”

His body spasmed; his knees gave out. He came with an intensity he hadn’t felt in awhile. Sweat glistened on his skin. I let him ride it out.

“My shoes are tight. Craig, I now return control of your body to you. The rawhide has been removed, and though it was only in your mind, you will remember being tied up tonight. 1...2...3.”

Craig opened his eyes. He sagged against me, wrapping his arms around my neck. His voice was barely a whisper.

“I love you, Master.”

To be continued in Part 93...