The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher & Craig

Part 13: Mitch’s Basic Training

Unfortunately Craig was gone, at least for a short period of time. Which left me without one slave. The good news, however, was I had a young man already in place for training. And since Mitch was ultimately not for me I could pursue alternate avenues of training with him. I had some idea of what Leatherman was looking for in a boy, having known him so long. And I could always leave Mitch open for fine-tuning.

What concerned me more was how far I could take him down and how quickly. Our first encounter had seemed promising. Mitch had a cockiness about him. Which made him a welcome change, but could also prove an obstacle. He was also heterosexual, I suspected. Which meant I would be able to start with a blank slate.

The doorbell rang. I opened the front door to find Mitch. He was dressed from head to toe in black—workboots, jeans, a turtleneck. His brown hair was slicked down neatly. He looked ready for a night at an underground club rather than my den.

I smiled. “Polish your boots.”

His eyelids began to flutter.

“Polish your boots,” I repeated. “Relax, Mitch. Don’t fight the feeling of relaxation coming over you. It runs from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Polish your boots.”

His brown eyes slid shut.

“Breathe in and out. Mitch, you will find you may open your eyes and remain in this completely relaxed state. Breathe in and out. Every breath takes you deeper into relaxation. Step inside.”

He slowly walked into the house and I shut the door. “Mitch, whenever you enter my house you will remove your boots. Do you understand?”

He nodded.

“You may answer my questions.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Yes, sir, what? As you say it you know it is true.”

“When I enter your house I will remove my boots.”

“Do so.”

He stooped over and untied his shiny black boots, removing them. He wore black socks. That would change.

“Mitch, what are you wearing today under your jeans?”

“White briefs, sir!”

“Good boy. You will wear them every day. You know what you should wear with your white briefs, boy? White socks. You are only allowed to wear white socks from now on. Say it.”

“I am only allowed to wear white socks from now on.”

“You won’t forget?”

“No, SIR!”

“Good. Follow me into the den.”

He did. Mitch was definitely a good subject. Thank you, Uncle Sam. Another military-training benefit.

“Make yourself comfortable on the couch. You feel so relaxed. It feels so easy to answer my questions. And you must answer truthfully. You cannot lie to me. Say it.”

“I cannot lie to you.”

“That’s right. We’ll start with something easy. What’s your name?”

“Mitch Driver.”

“Are you married?”

“No.”

“Dating?”

“I have a girlfriend.”

Not for long, I thought. “What brought you here?” I could find out how interested he was in Leatherman.

“We’re investigating the disappearance of Craig Matthews. He was last sighted at Leatherman’s Club in the company of Christopher Boldt. He has been missing approximately one month and we’re investigating the possibility of kidnapping or foul play.”

My chest felt suddenly tight. This was no time to panic. I forced myself to breathe normally. There was no reason to worry. At this very moment Craig was at police headquarters reporting himself found.

But that didn’t take care of the cop in my den. In a trance. What better challenge though? If I could turn Detective Mitch Driver into Leatherman’s willing boot slave then I could handle anything.

This would be interesting. I was feeling calmer.

I ran through several exercises to deepen Mitch’s level of relaxation. His military conditioning left him more accessible to start than Craig. Mitch knew to follow orders without question. He just had to be taught to follow my orders.

I ran him through several tests—standing on one lag, making his arm stiff as a board, wiggling his toes. He was under quite deeply. it was time to forge ahead. I wanted Mitch here as much as possible in Craig’s absence. The cop in the trance in my den was going to be my entertainment for awhile. So I needed to remove any obstacles.

“Mitch, do you find your girlfriend...appealing?”

“Yes, sir.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Sir?”

“Mitch you will no longer find your girlfriend sexually appealing. She will no longer attract you. The idea of sex with her no longer interests you. It is beginning to disgust you to think of sex with your girlfriend. It repulses you. You no longer desire sex with her. Do you understand?”

“Yes? ...sir?”

“You don’t sound sure, boy! Think of sex with your girlfriend. It doesn’t please you. Think of sex with any woman you’ve been with. It never satisfied you. You know it’s true. You never felt any pleasure having sex with a woman. Remember? Remember how unattractive and unappealing the thought of sex with a woman was? You no longer desire sex with women, do you?”

“No, sir?”

“Repeat after me and know that as you say the words they become true for you. I no longer have sex with women.”

“I no longer have sex with women.”

“Again.”

“I no longer have sex with women.”

“Again!”

“I no longer have sex with women.”

“Say it and mean it, boy.”

“I no longer have sex with women, SIR!”

“Good boy! You like it when I call you good boy. I know you do. You want to be a good boy, don’t you, Mitch?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You will call your girlfriend when you get home tonight. You will end your relationship with her. That is your task for tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“How do you feel about sex with a woman, boy?”

“It—” He stopped.

“Mitch, how does this idea of having sex with a woman make you feel?”

“I no longer have sex with women,” he repeated.

“Why not?”

“I-I don’t know, sir.”

“It’s okay, Mitch. You’re learning. It takes a little time. You no longer have sex with a woman because it doesn’t arouse you. If you attempt sex with a woman you will find that you cannot perform. Your cock will refuse to rise. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you masturbate, Mitch? You must answer honestly.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you think about women when you masturbate?”

“Yes, sir.”

“From now on when you think about sex with women you will not be able to perform. You will not be able to masturbate while thinking about women. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. What will you do tonight?”

“Call my girlfriend.”

“And?”

“End the relationship, sir.”

“And you’ll wear?”

“White briefs.”

“With?”

“White socks.”

“What’s the first thing you’ll do when you enter my house?”

“Remove my boots.”

“Mitch, you’re learning very quickly. That’s very good. I’m very happy with you. Making me happy is important to you, isn’t it, Mitch? You want me to be happy.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Tomorrow night you’ll return here at the same time. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Good boy. 1...you are completely relaxed, with no memory of what happened since you arrived. 2...you believe you came in and we discussed hypnotherapy. 3...wide awake.”

Mitch blinked several times.

“...And I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

“What?” he asked.

“Tomorrow. You’re going to sit in on a patient. I spoke with Mr. Boots and he had no objection.”

“Oh. Okay. What time?”

“7 o’clock. Make sure you’re on time. Once I start I won’t wait for you.” I suppressed a grin.

Mitch stood up and shook my hand. He looked down at his socks, then around the room. “Um, where are my shoes?”

I couldn’t help grinning. I love this stage of training. The rationalization to explain memory gaps is fun to watch.

“At the door. You insisted you didn’t want to ruin the carpet.

“Oh.” He forced a grin. I followed him to the door where he quickly laced up his boots. He straightened to his full 5′9″, looking almost sheepish. “Tomorrow?”

I nodded.

“See you then.”

To be continued in Part 14...