The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following was written as a blog from the dates of April 28th to June 3rd of 2010. I wrote it as an experiment in serial fiction, and attempted to conceal the author at the time.

Given that it’s a year later I thought I might post it here so that a broader audience might enjoy it. All characters are at least 18 years of age, and anyone who appears to be a real person is of course fictional.

Christine Tarasov

Testing 1 2 3

Hey all you faceless, soulless people. So my therapist told me to start a diary, to better self analyse as part of a new therapy he wants to try. And I thought well, blogs are the modern diary right?

The best well for every self involved, self obsessed person to spout whatever meaningless garbage is on their mind to the masses, so why not me?

So here it is, not like anyone will read it.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/28/2010 02:37:00 PM
0 comments

First Assignment

So I suppose I should get this out of the way, Dr S wanted me to do a “Self assessment” as he called it. I hate this psychobabble bullshit. Basically I’m supposed to describe myself, my situation, all that crap.

But since this is a blog, we can call it an introduction.

My name is Christine, and if you hadn’t figured that out you’re even dumber than the average internet troglodyte.

I’m 32, and in a relationship. For now at least. Chris and I haven’t been getting along all that well lately. It’s one of the things that I’ve been talking to Dr S about. I mean, he just won’t grow up! We argue all the time, about everything. Balled up socks, unclosed cupboards, work, money. He wastes money on those stupid video games, and throws a fit whenever I get new shoes, can you believe that? And sex, god, don’t get me started on that topic. He just nags and nags, and with these stupid frat boy moves, groping me while I’m trying to do the dishes. How about a little romance for christ’s sake? I suppose I can’t blame him too much. At this point it’s been months.

Anyway. I’ve been struggling to stay motivated at work, the days just run together. I just can’t bring myself to care about much of anything these days. Work, the day to day, Chris, this blog?

So today my shrink thought we should try a change in my meds, he’s switching me over to some new anti depressants, and want’s me to keep this to monitor my state of mind.

So tonight I take my first dose, and I’m supposed to try and write at least once a day. See you around.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/28/2010 02:51:00 PM
0 comments

First Night

Well I’m not sure if it was the new pills, or writing in this thing helping, or just being off my old meds, but I feel pretty good actually.

I’m writing this from work. I’m a sales rep for a tech firm. Mostly talking companies into buying software they don’t need, then keeping them happy enough to not sue. The usual bullshit.

Last night I slept pretty well. I must have. I woke up with a whole pile of energy actually.

Which is weird, because I had all kinds of dreams last night, I wouldn’t have thought I slept all that well. Crazy dreams too, pretty sexual.

Waking up from those I was actually rather turned on for the first time in a while. So I actually took pity on Chris this morning when he started his absent minded Neanderthal groping and went with it. But the jackass was so hard up that he had a little problem with his endurance, so I got myself a little relief in the shower =P Adjustable shower heads, a girls best friend.

I figure I must be rebounding from the old anti depressants, they have a way of cramping the libido. I never really noticed while I was on them, but if this is how I’m supposed to feel, they must have been making a big difference. I actually caught myself day dreaming about my dreams last night on the way in to work.

Anyway, got up early enough to get a real breakfast for once, took my morning dose of my little purple pills and headed in to work. Suppose I’ll update this thing again later.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/29/2010 09:04:00 AM
0 comments

Long day

Ugh.. today was a long day. And frustrating.

I couldn’t seem to get anything right. I wasn’t really cranky, and I did have a lot of energy.. But I kept making stupid mistakes, and people kept having to fix them for me. Dave saved my ass like three times.

Hes this nerdy guy with a bit of a crush on me at work.

I don’t know, I just couldn’t focus on anything. I think it’s still the side effects of coming off those anti depressants or something. I kept day dreaming, and checking out my co workers.

Who knows, maybe Chris will get lucky tonight. Maybe this time the jerk will get me off too.

That’s it for today. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/29/2010 05:07:00 PM
0 comments

Good Morning

Wow.. seriously wow.

I guess it’s been too long or something. I don’t remember sex being that amazing. Chris got over his little problem, must have just been nerves since it had been so long for us. God I wish I’d known what a negative effect those anti depressants were having on me before! Hell maybe I wasn’t even depressed, god knows if I was getting off like that every day I would be smiling a lot more.

Well I’m supposed to document how I was feeling, so ok. I got home last night, and was cranky as all hell. The day had gone terribly, I lost a major client because I just plain forgot to submit some paperwork, and then when they called I sounded like an idiot on the phone. I can’t believe I fucked that up, seriously. Anyway, I got in an argument with Chris about the damn laundry. We both said some hurtful things. I think I called him useless, and then he went off about how we never had sex anymore, and how I was frigid. I reminded him about the day before, and he just said that now we’d had our monthly pity fuck out of the way, he’d go back to internet porn.

Well, I felt bad for him, what can I say. He looked so sad. So I apologized, and kissed him, and we had the most amazing make up sex, right there. It, was, awesome. Seriously, I didn’t think he had it in him. Or I had it in me! I rode him right there on the couch until he couldn’t see straight. I think I actually had a multiple orgasm! I thought those were just made up.

We skipped dinner and just passed out, we were exhausted. But I had these amazing dreams all night, and I was so naughty, I rolled over onto Chris again this morning.

I figure, I always read the thirties were when women hit their sexual peak, but I didn’t really believe it. I mean, I sure wasn’t. But those damn drugs must have just been holding me back.

I’ll be sure to tell the doc tonight that this new alternative therapy is working out great. These new Nhanc whatever things are way better than the old ssri inhibitors. I haven’t noticed any side effects yet, and I feel way better than when I was on the old meds. Don’t worry, I won’t tell him about this blog ;)

Oh! And all this activity must be doing something for my skin or something. I had several compliments this morning already on my “new” dress. I’ve had this thing for years!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/30/2010 08:11:00 AM
0 comments

Doc says alls well

So I had my appointment with Dr S tonight, and told him how I’ve been feeling lately. He told me that I was correct, that this jump in my libido is totally normal for coming off of such a long run on SSRI’s. He asked if I was keeping my diary up to date, lol. I told him I was, but I didn’t say anything about posting it on the internet, shhhh.

He decided to up my dosage of the new meds. Apparently now that the old ones are out of my system it’s safe to put me up to a full dose of the new ones. I wasn’t sure I needed them, and I told him so, but he said that’s just the initial adjustment period, and that it was perfectly safe.

So I figure why not. I mean, there haven’t been any side effects yet, and I feel great!

Work sucked again today. I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s all the energy I have, but it’s just so boring. I tried to get into my sales calls, but god, those people! So obsessed with every little details. I just couldn’t seem to get interested. No worries though. It’s the weekend. I’ll get rested up and rock it on monday.

Speaking of rocking it. Sarah asked me why I looked so good today, she says I look like I got layed last night. I just winked at her ;) Poor girl, she really wants a boyfriend, or rather, she reeeally wants to get layed. She’s a bit chubby, not that it’s really an issue, she’s still got great curves, but she’s got serious confidence issues.

Chris is sooo getting lucky tonight, I’ve been day dreaming about last night all day. Good thing he doesn’t read this blog, he’d get a swelled head.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 4/30/2010 08:52:00 AM
0 comments

TGI the weekend

I am sooo psyched it’s the weekend.

I was pretty wild last night. We cracked open a bottle of wine, we put on a movie, and we totally didn’t watch it. There might be hope for me and Chris yet. I’ve been thinking more and more that he just isn’t the right guy, but you know, he really does seem to know how to make my toes curl.

Or maybe that’s just me now that those damn anti depressants are out of my system.

Anyway, last night was pretty wild. I had a few firsts. I actually gave Chris a blowjob, can you believe it? I’ve never been into it, but I figured what the hell, I’m hitting my sexual peak right? I can lighten up a bit, I mean, were in a committed relationship, and it’s just sex right? And you know what? After I got over my hangup, it was actually kind of fun. I’m not going to make a habit out of it, but I suppose I can do it now and then for special occasions. And last night was pretty special, we had sex three times. And again this morning.

I can’t believe that these pills aren’t used more often! But the doc explained that to me at our appointment actually. Seems they aren’t technically approved by the fda, shhhh. It’s one of those bullshit things, like with echinacea and stuff. Like, it’s made from all natural ingredients, so they don’t count it as a “drug” so it can’t get approval for use in medical treatment. Yeah, it’s classified as a heath supplement, so doctors in the US aren’t allowed to prescribe it or something. Stupid bullshit beurocrats.

Well at least my doctor doesn’t let himself by bound by all that. I’m loving these things, I’ve got so much energy I just can’t hold it in! I think I might get an early start and head out shopping. All this activity has been helping my figure a lot. I must have been retaining some water on the old meds or something, I swear I’ve lost like 10 pounds since the other day. I’ve gotten so many compliments with my old clothes, I want to see how I do wearing something that fits properly.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/01/2010 06:17:00 AM
0 comments

Shopping

When I started writing this I did it to be Ironic, I mean, to do a blog rather than a diary without my doctor knowing. Taking something that was supposed to be self analyzing and turning it outward. But now that I’m actually writing it, and with all the sex and stuff that I’m writing about, well it’s kind of exciting.

I totally didn’t expect this to be the topic of course, but it’s kind of hot to imagine people reading about these little adventures. It kind of makes me want to keep it interesting for you, even if there don’t seem to be any actual subscribers. But hello out there if your listening!

Like I said this morning, I decided to go shopping today. It was actually a lot more fun than it has been lately. I guess shopping is just more fun when you are feeling good about yourself, and I guess sex really helps you get that endorphin rush, or something like that. And I was right! I’ve totally lost weight! I’m down a dress size, and I look fantastic if I don’t say so myself.

I bought a few nice new tight sweaters to show off my shrinking tummy, and some new slacks and well just a bunch of things really. I spent way too much on clothes today. I couldn’t help it, everything just looked so great in the mirror I had to have them. I got some new lingerie too ;) Don’t tell Chris, I’m going to surprise him tonight. Oh and go figure, losing that weight around the middle has apparently knocked me into a new bra size. I’m officially a C now, which is awesome, but don’t tell anyone I said that. It’s totally not being a very good modern woman to be excited about the letter assigned to your boobs. I mean really how silly is that. I wish it didn’t make me smile, but it does, so sue me.

I was so bad too. I was having so much fun, I flirted with this kid at the shoe store when he was helping me try on some new pumps. It was sooo much fun making him blush, and I think I even got him hard. He didn’t stand up for a whole 5 minutes after my fitting. I know, I know.. I’m wicked ;)

Anyway I just got home with all my bags, and Chris pitched a fit about how much money I spent. Don’t worry though, I bet I can calm him down when I show him what’s in the vie en rose bag ;)

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/01/2010 04:00:00 PM
0 comments

What a night

Well I was right about being able to calm Chris down. He’s still asleep, and I don’t think he’s going anywhere any time soon.

I’m actually getting a bit embarrassed. It feels like all I ever talk about on this thing is sex sex sex. But that’s all that’s been on my mind lately, I can’t help it!

Do women get a mid life crisis? I feel like I’m going through puberty again or something. I’m just all revved up, like non stop. Chris started to get all upset last night, and I shut him up by shoving my tongue in his mouth and my hand down his pants. I just felt so aggressive. And Horny! Holy crap have I been horny! I just couldn’t get enough of him last night. Not to be vulgar, but I fucked him all night. We didn’t make love, we fucked. I don’t know if I really knew the difference till then. I felt so different, like another person, without all my hangups and neurosis.. And it was soooo much fun. I rode him like a fucking pogo stick, and sucked him till he got hard again, and then rode him some more.

I even woke him up with a blowjob so he could do me from behind. Then he passed out on me again.

So now I’m wide awake and horny as all hell. Would you believe I’m sitting here touching myself? I’ve never done that before, let alone told anyone about it. I just feel so much more free, I’m loving it. But don’t tell Chris, he’s going to think he’s entitled or something. I really can’t let him find out just how badly i want to run back upstairs and suck his cock. God, I never knew how much I enjoyed it. The taste, the feel, fuck. I keep ending up playing with myself while I suck him. Rubbing my kitty, and god. My breasts!

They feel like they’re hooked up straight to my brain, my nipples have been hard all morning, like little red buttons that say orgasm. Or big red buttons. I would swear my boobs are getting bigger, but that’s probably just cause of the weight I lost. All this sex is definitely good excercise.

But my boobs, god. They just feel so good, I keep playing with them when I’m sitting around this morning, and they just. Fuck, I can’t believe how good they feel. I shoved one in Chris’s mouth last night to shut him up when I was riding him, and I think I saw nirvana. Theres all these hot pictures on the internet too, of women with big boobs, sucking cock, wrapping them around one. They feel so good, I do wonder what it would feel like. I could just slip into bed, tug on my nipples and wrap my boobs around

I’ll finish this later.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/02/2010 08:30:00 AM
0 comments

Whew

Sorry! I totally forgot to come back and finish that last post.

Actually, I’m not sure what I was planning on saying to finish it. I know there was something, but whatever.

Turns out titty fucking is as fun as they make it look in porn. I wouldn’t have beleived it if you told me last week, but there you go. I woke Chris up with a blowjob, and told him what I wanted, and he was alll over it. Big surprise right? But holy shit does that feel amazing, him sliding back and forth, me trying to lick him when he pokes out, my hands tugging and rolling on my nipples. Fuck. I think I came a few times, and then I lost track of what I was doing and he came all over me. Made a huge mess.

Want to know a secret though? It tasted great when I licked it up =) I don’t know why I never tried it before, or any of this stuff. It’s really fun! And feels fan fucking tastic.

I guess I was too caught up in the dignity, and the power struggles, and all that bullshit to just lay back and enjoy myself.

I went out shopping again today. I had to, I tried on some of my work clothes and they didn’t fit! I lost another 5 pounds! How awesome is that.

But I checked out some of the nicer stores, with all those hot dresses and the tops I couldn’t pull off before. They look way better on me now. I can’t wait to see what people say at work, I’m going to look so hot!

Aw crap, I have to go to work tommorow. I forgot it was sunday, I guess I lost track of time with all the time I’ve been spending in the bedroom with Chris.

I better get to bed. I gotta get up in a few hours. I should have gone to bed hours ago I suppose, but I tired out Chris earlier and was still feeling kinda amped up, so I was surfing the internet. There’s all kinds of nifty pictures and things here.

Anyway, goodnight readers! If I have any. I kinda hope I do, or get some soon. It’d be so hot to see people reading all about this stuff.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/03/2010 12:51:00 AM
0 comments

Boooring

Work is sooo boring today. I don’t know what’s up. All the clients I deal with are just being so annoying.

Sarah was totally blown away with how great I look. I told her about my new meds and how I think getting off the ssris is helping. She was totally psyched, and I gave her some of my new pills so she could get off hers too. It’s crazy how many people are on anti depressants isn’t it?

I keep getting compliments on my new clothes today, it’s awesome.

Sorry though I gotta cut it short, I’m getting behind on work. I gotta try and focus more. It’s rough though, I just keep thinking about the weekend, and Chris, and I get all distracted.

Maybe I’ll go take a quick bathroom break and try to calm myself down ;)

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/03/2010 03:38:00 PM
0 comments

Keep getting distracted

Sorry readers! Do I have any readers? The thought of all of you reading about my adventures is really hot, but I don’t see anyone. Oh well, I suppose I’m doing this for the doc anyway, in theory. Anyway, I totally forgot to post anything after my break, my bad.

So work was totally boring for the rest of the day. But Jake, my co-worker, he kept hanging around my desk for the last few hours and he made the time go faster. He’s so funny, he kept making jokes about my boobs. I know I’m showing them off a bit more these days, but they aren’t that much bigger..

I think I might go shopping tonight again though, I swear my clothes aren’t fitting right. And I might need a haircut too, it’s getting pretty long.

But the bad thing is I totally got almost nothing done all day, and I didn’t get much done at the end of the week last week either. I think Hardeep is starting to notice. He’s my supervisor. He kept giving me funny looks all day, and then he came by my desk looking all annoyed, but then walked away all red. Not sure what happened.

These new pills are still working out great. I’ve never had so much energy, or felt just so... Happy! And Chris is happy too. How could he not be, I think we must be fucking like 3 times a day easy. Poor guy actually asked me if we could go to bed early last night, so I just gave him a nice relaxing tittyfuck in the bath and tucked him in before I went to surf the internet.

I’ve totally gotten hooked on internet porn. I never realized how hot it was! I always thought porn was just for pervs. Don’t tell anyone, but I’ve totally been sneaking a peek at some of my favorite sites at work.

Anyway, I need to try and get some work done today, even if it’s totally boring. Sarah must have tried the pills last night, she looks so great today. Smiling does wonders, I swear she looks like she dropped 10 pounds just from the way she’s glowing.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/04/2010 09:31:00 AM
0 comments

Hooray!

I have a follower! Hello Mr Scribbler, I’m glad you found my blog, I hope you enjoy reading about my week ;) It’s been pretty exciting for me so far.

Well, today didn’t go quite as well as I hoped. Jake hung out at my desk a lot again today too, and so did Alex. They kept glaring at each other for some reason, but they were both super nice to me. They helped me get some of the work done I’ve been putting off. I was being so bad too, I flirted with both of them all day. It’s totally unprofessional I know, but I was just so worked up, I got so used to having sex every few hours on the weekend, I just can’t seem to get back into work mode now.

I took a little break to try and calm down at 11, and again at 2, but it only helped a little.

Sarah came by my desk again today. She’s having a blast too, lots of boys keep hitting on her today. I think it’s cause she’s actually showing off her boobs instead of hiding them like she usually does. She’s overweight, yeah, but she does have some curves. And she’s so much more confident showing them off now that she’s trying these pills too. Hardeep came by to talk to me today, but Sarah was there, and he got all flustered and ran off again. I think he might have a thing for her, or maybe her boobs ;)

I think I’m going to take her out shopping with me tonight. She needs some new clothes too.

I’ve got an appointment to see the doc tommorow, and I have sooo much to tell him. I need him to top up my prescription too, what with sharing with Sarah. I’ll just tell him I lost a bottle, he won’t mind.

So later readers! Im off to go find new clothes with Sarah!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/04/2010 04:25:00 PM
0 comments

You know what?

I just posted that last thing, and it popped up and I saw the title of my blog.. It’s just too gloomy for how I’ve been feeling. I’m gonna change it!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/04/2010 09:42:00 AM
0 comments

Yawn

Well me and Sarah had a blast trying on new clothes. We got her some awesome tops that really show off her rack. She’s single you know, but she sure doesn’t want to be. She kept flirting with all the salesmen all afternoon. I asked her about it, and she said she’s been feeling all super horny too.

Well that’s not the words she used. She said that she wore out the batteries on her vibrator the last few nights, and that she wanted to jump the cute shoe salesman behind the counter and ride him like a bull. Lol. Poor girl is really hard up. I guess I’m lucky I have Chris. Speaking of which, I can’t wait to get home and show him the rest of the clothes I bought. I got this awesome skirt, and this wraparound top, it’s got this tie at the side so I can just do a quick little thing and poof! I’m topless!

I got some new bras too, the old ones were feeling itchy and awkward. I lost an inch or two in the chest measurement, but they still feel tight, how the hell does that happen? And now the new one feels itchy! It’s so frustrating. I swear I’ve spent more on clothes this week than the rest of the year.

Sarah’s been a basket case all morning. I think she needs to get layed to be honest. I told her it’s totally ok, it’s just what happens when you go off those anti depressants, just like what happened to me. But still, we gotta find her a nice guy, or something, cause she’s getting like no work done at all.

Well I suppose I’m not either, but that’s just because all these people keep coming by and distracting me! Keith asked me out to lunch, that dog. I told him I had a boyfriend, and he said it was ok cause he was married. I told him I don’t play that mister, and to bugger off. It’s almost a shame, cause he’s totally hot, but what a jerk.

But now I’m all worked up again, this totally sucks.

I’m going to take a long lunch and go visit Chris at work I think. Surprise him with a special desert ;)

Later internet people!
Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/05/2010 12:08:00 PM
0 comments

Saw the Doc

Hi all you faceless folks out there.

So I saw the doctor again last night, and he asked all kinds of questions. Mostly he wanted to ask about side effects. I told him there hadn’t been many, but did tell him how energetic I’ve felt, and how getting off the SSRI’s has been great for my sex life.

He wanted to talk about that a lot actually, Dr S is such a perv ;) I gave him a bit of a thrill though, told him how much I’d been enjoying sucking Chris’s cock. I know, I’m terrible! I think I gave the doc a hard on. I got him to renew my prescription though, after I talked about sex for a while he was falling all over himself to help me out. It was so cute. So now I’ve got enough to last me ages, so I can share with Sarah no problem.

He asked how my diary thing was going, but I didn’t tell him I had made it a blog.

Oh! Shopping went great last night. And guess what? Apparently my bra size changed AGAIN! And so did Sarah’s, go figure.

Here, I snapped a picture just for you ;)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S-L8DTkx9rI/AAAAAAAAAA4/AqKa9JKUcxs/s1600/Bigger+2.jpg

I think that worked..

Btw, don’t you just love the new IPhones? I just can’t live without mine I swear.

But yeah I was thinking it was just because of all the sex, you know, hormones or something. But Sarah’s grew too. You think it might be the pills? Maybe that’s a side effect. I probably should have mentioned it to the doc. I will next week if they’re still swollen. Them being swollen makes them feel soo freaking good though. I can’t get enough of them, they are just soooo distracting. I shouldn’t have told Chris how good they feel though. I was trying to catch up on work at home, and he just came up behind me and started playing with them, and I totally lost track of what I was doing. I totally meant to tell him to leave me alone, but I ended up with his cock between my tits, and then I totally didn’t care about anything except how freaking fantastic they felt.

God, speaking of which I got this silk bra and it’s just driving me nuts. And I think people can tell cause they keep checking them out. Probably cause my nipples have been hard all day. How terrible is that? I should ask Sarah if she’s got the same problem, but I haven’t seen her all morning.

Anyway, back to work, after a quick bathroom break I think.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/06/2010 10:00:00 AM
0 comments

What a Slut

Omg Omg! I have got some news for you readers!

First though. Yay! I have another follower! Hello Mr Teddy, I hope you like what you read.

But ok news! So you know how I didn’t see Sarah all morning? Well that’s cause she was getting boned in the supply closet by Keith! That bastard right? Married, and hitting on me the same day he was fucking my friend? What a slimeball.

She told me she didn’t mean to do it, but he cornered her in the closet and started in about how she must be a slut cause she had been showing off her boobs the past few days. Which is totally not fair cause one, just cause she’s showing off those awesome tits doesn’t mean she’s a slut. I mean I’m showing off mine and I’m totally not. And two, how can she NOT show them off? I mean, she’s way bigger than I am. She’s a big girl all over, but she’s lost a lot of tummy weight the last week, so now they really show. Plus I think she’s got some swelling too, in any case they look Huge.

But she says she told him to piss off, but he grabbed her tits, and then like fireworks went off and she forgot why she was saying no, and she ended up blowing him and titty fucking him, and then he bent her over and totally did her from behind in the supply closet. How hot is that?

I told her that’s totally sexual harassment and to complain, but she said she didn’t mind much cause she’s been wanting to get layed. I insisted though, cause well. We can’t have some slimeball walking around grabbing peoples titties in closets! I mean, what if he’d grabbed me? I probably woulda ended up cheating on Chris, and I’m really trying to make this work, even if I am super horny after hearing about what Sarah did.

So we went down to HR first thing this morning to complain, and Penny totally looked at us weird when we told her we had a harassment complaint. But then we told her it was Keith and her face went all screwy and red, and it turns out he had a history of doing shit like that and there had been a settlement and warnings, so they threw him out of the office already! How awesome is that! It’s sorta sad cause Sarah looks all let down now, I think she wanted to get her boobies grabbed again today.

That reminds me I forgot to ask her about side effects and stuff. I think I’ll surprise her and give her a grope later at lunch ;) I’ll ask her about it then.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/07/2010 09:17:00 AM
0 comments

Sarah’s Boobs

Well that was totally hilarious. I snuck up behind Sarah at her desk and felt up her boobies. Holy crap those things are big! And her nipples are popped out like strawberries. She must have padding to hide them or something.

She totally started moaning and leaned back and everything before I whispered in her ear “Boo!". Then she jumped and got all pissy saying she wasn’t a lesbian. Big deal, I mean, I’m not either. I was just playing. But it was kinda hot. Those things are totally huge =)

Anyway we made plans to go out shopping again after work.

Crap, I totally forgot to ask her about side effects again. I’ll ask her when were out shopping.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/07/2010 03:19:00 PM

2 COMMENTS:

Scifi said...

Careful—you don’t want to end up like Keith!

May 9, 2010 4:47 PM

Christine Tarasov said...

Oh wow a comment! She wouldn’t do that, were friends. And I was just fooling around, so it’s ok.

May 9, 2010 7:09 PM

Woops

Hi Internet people! I’m sooo sorry, I was so bad yesterday, I forgot to write in this thing. I know, I have to write every day or it’s no good to the doc. I’m going to have to edit it a bit before I show it to him I suppose, since he doesn’t know I’m sharing it with you.

So I’ve got to get you all caught up on yesterday, and friday night.. and this morning! Crap, I left it a long time didn’t I. I’m sooo sorry. To make it up to you I suppose I should tell you all the kinky details huh?

Well, I took Sarah out shopping, and that was a blast. I asked her about the side effects and things finally, and she said that she’s been losing a lot of weight, so it’s hard to tell if her boobs are getting bigger. She says they feel waaay better than they used to though.

So we were checking out these hot dresses and this guy in the store kept totally checking us out and pretending to look at clothes but he just kept staring at Sarahs boobs. With her waist getting smaller they really look impressive. And I think her skins getting better too or something cause she just looks fantastic. Well here look! I took a picture of her tits with my phone, for like, scientific reference.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S-cvt4lQEZI/AAAAAAAAABA/2jfrBxQ_xV4/s1600/Sarahs+Boobs.jpg

See that makes up for me being lazy right? Anyway he kept checking her out, and then when we went to try on the dresses I told her she should totally flirt with him, and maybe he’d buy us the dresses! Cause my credit card is nearly maxed out, and Chris has been getting really mad about it. She got all shy and said she didn’t want to, so I had this great idea and grabbed her tits. She started getting all moany and told me to stop, but she totally didn’t push me away or anything. So I got her all turned around, and groped her from behind, and rubbed a finger in her slit and whispered in her ear and she stopped telling me to stop and started telling me to keep going. So then I totally started telling her how I bet he had a huge cock and he’d love to fuck her and stuff, and she started totally begging me to make her cum, it was sooo hot. But I don’t like girls or anything, it was just that one time. And then I was totally mean, I shoved her out of the change room and locked the door behind her =)

Crap, Chris is home, finish this later.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/09/2010 02:46:00 PM
0 comments

So Sorry!

Omg I’m sorry I stopped writing in the middle like that! I promise I’ll finish the story today ok? I gotta go to work soon, but Chris is totally passed out still so I got some time. I didn’t want him to know I’m writing about our sex life on the internet, so I had to stop really fast yesterday. I distracted him really good though. I ran down to meet him at the door and blew him in the hallway. It had been like hours since I sucked his cock anyway, so it’s not like I didn’t want to.

Anyway where was I. Friday! So I kicked Sarah out, and she totally jumped that guy and dragged him into another change room, the total slut right? I waas sooo hot from playing with her huge titties though, and then the noises from the other change room, I rubbed myself while I listened to her. She was sooo bad, she sucked him and fucked him, and moaned so loud the whole store could hear.

The short version is we got the dresses we were trying on. That guy bought them for us, and the clerk gave us a discount too, so he didn’t have to pay that much.

Sarah was a bit pissed at me after, but we went to the food court and talked and she said she had been needing to get off anyway, so she didn’t stay mad for long. That’s when I asked her about her boobs, and she gave me a look and I snapped that picture I showed you.

So we finished shopping, and we both needed new bras. Again! I’m starting to think maybe our boobs Are growing, and it’s probably the pills. So I checked with Sarah and guess what? Her old pills she had to take 4 times a day, not 2 like mine, so she’s been taking 2 of the new ones 4 times a day. Twice as many as me! So we thought about it and we figure the best way to see if it’s the pills is if I take as many as she’s been taking, and if my boobs grow faster, then it must be the pills. Makes sense right?

So I went home and took the extras right away, and you know what? I think I’m getting a thing or big boobs, cause I totally played with myself imagining them being bigger. Chris caught me in our bedroom, so I got him to come tittyfuck me. I asked him if he liked how my boobs were getting bigger, and his eyes got all buggy. So I think that was a yes =) I asked him if he would mind if they got bigger, and he totally came right then all over them, and so did I, it was so hot, and they feel sooo good with a cock between them. I can’t wait!

I gotta go to work now, and I need a relaxation break after writing all this. Maybe I can wake Chris up =) Hope I made up for missing the day! I’ll tell you about Saturday later!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/10/2010 06:52:00 AM
0 comments

Where was I?

So that was Friday, Saturday was just a total write off. I think me and Chris had sex like, I don’t know how many times. But it was a lot. I don’t think we did anything else all day. I know we had some food at some point, and then we started drinking too and it all gets blurry, but when I woke up on Sunday I was soooo sore, and Chris was snoring really loud, and it was like noon allready.

But I saw his cock poking out of the covers, so I sucked it till it was hard and jumped on him. He barely even woke up, poor guy musta been tired. But I couldn’t help it. I was just sooo horny as soon as I woke up. I tried getting him hard again after he came, but he was just too tired I guess, so I went and looked at some pictures on the internet.

He woke up for dinner and told me that he thinks something is wrong with me. Not sure what he was talking about though I didn’t listen very much, I was busy sucking him off. After he was done though he asked a lot of questions and I told him about our pill idea, he made me promise to stop taking them for a while, and he said my tits were getting huge! I got soo hot hearing that I just had to titty fuck him, but he got all mad at me for some reason and yelled, so I promised. But I was lying, shhh. I did cut down though, cause he was right, my titties totally got bigger, which is why I was taking more, so I went back to taking just the 2 times instead of 4. I gotta tell Sarah, but I haven’t seen her today.

I saw lots of other people though, lotsa guys keep coming by my desk. I haven’t gotten any work done all day! I got asked out like 5 times, but I keep telling them I have a boyfriend, even though Chris is still mad at me. I’ll have to do something nice for him tonight!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/10/2010 01:50:00 PM

7 COMMENTS:

Scifi said...

Hmmm... It seems like you might need to at least pretend not to be jumping him so much. Until he gets used to it. ;)

May 10, 2010 4:50 PM

Christine Tarasov said...

You mean I should stop fucking him so often? I don’t know if I can do that =(

May 10, 2010 6:03 PM

Scifi said...

Not really... just see if you can’t make it seem a little less obvious, y’know?

May 10, 2010 6:04 PM

Christine Tarasov said...

Oh.. no not really. How do I do that?

May 10, 2010 6:06 PM

Scifi said...

Hmmm... Good question. But you’re showing ingenuity.

May 10, 2010 7:05 PM

Anonymous said...

I don’t have a profile in any of these places, so I can’t be a follower, but I’m enjoying your blog very much. I wonder if those pills work on guys too. I’ve had depression issues before, always on the lookout for something new to try. Good luck with your treatment. :)

May 11, 2010 8:37 AM

Christine Tarasov said...

I dunno Anonamous, maybe it would help Chris calm down. Thanks for the idea! And I’m glad you like my stories!

May 11, 2010 1:46 PM

Long day

Hey internet people. It’s been a long day. I started not feeling so great last night, all tired and achy. Chris kept wanting to talk, but I was really cranky, and I threw him out of the bedroom. I don’t know what’s wrong, but I think it might be cause I tried to stop taking the pills like Chris asked. I think I probably should have asked the doctor if that was a good idea first. I just feel terrible, I can’t focus, my head is killing me, my whole body aches.

I can’t take it anymore, I’ll take todays dose and see if I feel better. Maybe if I just stay on the 2 times a day it’ll settle down again.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/11/2010 01:44:00 PM
0 comments

Wow that’s much better

Wow, those work great! I feel better allready!

So Anonymous said that he’s reading this too, but isn’t following me. I wonder how many other people are. Anyone else out there? I hope you are enjoying reading about all this stuff happening to me =)

So I have news! I found Sarah. I had to go and tell Hardeep and I screwed up with a client, and we lost a sale, and when I went in his office I found Sarah bent over his desk with him screwing her from behind. She was totally moaning like a slut, playing with her titties while he fucked her. It was sooo hot, god her boobies have gotten big. I was kinda idstracted for a minute before I ran off to take a bathroom break.

Wanna know a secret? I almost joined in.

I know right! I can’t do that, I’m with Chris. But it was really tempting. I hadn’t gotten off since like.. I’m not even sure, but it was ages.

But I told Sarah to come see me later before I ran out, not sure if she heard me. I’ll leave her a text.

The boys keep hanging out at my desk today, looking really hot. They keep checking out my boobs. It’s totally hot watching them lose track of what they were saying when I stretch ;)

I haven’t gotten any work done though. it’s getting bad. I wonder how long it will be before they want to fire me =/ Ok, I’ve got to focus, no more blogging today, or bathroom breaks. That’s final!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/11/2010 02:20:00 PM
0 comments

Arrgh

I’m still getting nothing done at all at work. I just keep getting distracted, some guy will come by and I start flirting, or I just start ddaydreaming.. It’s soooo frustrating.

I finally found Sarah long enough to tell her about the pills and boobs, but she wouldn’t listen. She just said she doesn’t care, and that she just loves getting fucked so much now. She asked me if I wanted to play with her boobs again! What a slut right? I told her no cause I don’t do girls, and plus I’m with Chris.. It was really hot when she shoved them in my face though. I wonder if I’m going to get that big..

I snapped a picture of them, wanna see? It’s not a very good one, I had to snap it fast and run off ;) She didn’t want to be in my blog. Oh, yeah I slipped up and told her I had a blog. I didn’t tell her where it was though. I cut her head off though so she can’t be mad, no one will know it’s her =)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S-sgGWYnDEI/AAAAAAAAABI/sFzkd0QMfSE/s1600/Sarahs+Tits.jpg

See? Aren’t they crazy big? And that’s just the clothes she had on at home, you should see wha thtey look like in what she keeps wearing to work! I don’t know if I can get a picture there though, there’s rules about pictures and I’m allready gonna be in trouble when they figure out I’m losing a lot of sales.

I tried doing what mr scribbler said and didn’t fuck Chris so he wouldn’t be mad.. But it didn’t go so well. I was very good and didn’t touch him or anything, but I started playing with my boobs when we were watching glee without noticing, and then when he felt me up I maaay have given myselff away by shouting “fuck my titties” over and over while he did.. I don’t think that’s what he meant.. He looked sad after he came though.

I’m getting a bit worried maybe.. Maybe I’ll talk to the doc tonight about the dosage, maybe he can help me lower it or something.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/12/2010 02:23:00 PM

3 COMMENTS:

Scifi said...

Hmm, yes. Difficult to watch what you’re saying when you’re carried away, right?

May 12, 2010 2:54 PM

Christine Tarasov said...

ugh, totally

May 12, 2010 3:02 PM

Scifi said...

Maybe you need to just really concentrate on it. Might help, might not. Might even draw out the sex.

May 12, 2010 5:34 PM

Feeling better

Well I saw the doc last night, and he listened to how worried I was and he gave me some new pills. He says that they should help with the side effects, they’re a different formulation or something. I wasn’t nearly as stressed out today, Chris is still upset though. I’m really busy though, and I couldn’t get any time alone to write at work. I’ll have to catch you up later or something. Sorry internet people!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/13/2010 03:25:00 PM
0 comments

Awesome day

So like I said, feeling much better, dunno why I was so stressed out about everything. Chris is still upset, but I don’t know why. That’s ok though cause I got a great surprise for him for tonight! Shhh, it’s a secret!

The new pills are like way better than the old ones. I made sure to give some to Sarah too, it’s only nice to share. We gave some of our old ones to the other girls in the office. Some of the girls downstairs in HR were asking or secret for how we lost weight and stuff. A few o them wanted to know how they could get bigger boobs too, so we figured why not help out.

I couldn’t post yesterday cause I was just so busy. Hardeep got all mad cause he saw the a report with all my numbers and stuff and he called me into his office, but I explained why I’d been so distracted and stuff and he said it was ok. After he came on my titties he told me he had an idea for a re-org, and he’s like giving all my clients to the boys, and like all I need to do is help them out! So I don’t have any quotas anymore, I can just hel pout where I’m needed! It’s way less stressful, and Hardeep says that he will let me come and tittyfuck him anytime i get all stressed out, which is awesome, cause I keep getting all horny at work when Chris isn’t around and I waste time in the bathroom. Now I can just wrap my titties around his cock an tug on my nipples and just cum and cum an cum, cause omg it feels sooo good, and I get to taste his hot cum, so thatll be awesome. And he said if I do good with my new job he might even fuck me during my lunch breaks, isn’t that great?

I found out Sarah’s been hooking up with the IT department. They just love her big titties, and she says they are helping her take pictures or something too! I’m gonna ask if they can help me maybe, cause all the pictures I take of my titties look all out of focus and stuff.. I’ll find one later when I get home, I think i left my phone there..

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/14/2010 11:33:00 AM

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Hay sexy lady. How has your weekend been?

Have the HR girls enjoyed your magic pills?

May 16, 2010 8:45 PM

Christine Tarasov said...

Omg there was so much going on. I got loads to tell you all.. and they loved the pills. Julie at the front desk looks fantastic! I should write this as a post probably right?

May 19, 2010 3:22 PM

So long

I’m sorry I’m sorry! I totally forgot to update! I keep forgetting all kinds of things. My new job has me so busy. Um.. where to start?

Well me and Sarah totally surprised Chris the other night. It was soooo hot. He came home and found us licking each others slits in the bed. He freaked out, but then we got him to calm down a bit and go our tits pressed up against him and rubbed and Sarah was totally rubbing him through his pants and I whispered in his ear about how we wanted to fuck him alll night and suck and squeeze his cock in between 4 tits and fuuuuck it was sooo hot, I just came and came and came

sorry I got distracted. and henry heard me so i had to suck his cock while i played with my slit, its only fair right?

besides its soo nice having nice to suck on, and it just tastes so good when they cum ya know?

anyway chris totally went for it that night, but got all mad in the morning after we woke him up with a double blowjob.. of course he didnt get mad until after he came, lol. Sarah tried to get him hard again so he could fuck her and he got all mad and stormed out. that wasn’t very nice, cause then we had to do each other, and we both like boys, not girls.. But we were really horny, so we like had to help each other out right? we went out clubbing too, and had soo much fun. we kinda lost track of time though, and sarah lost track of her clothes, lol. we had some fun with the band and came home later, and chris was all mad.. he said he like, did some research on the pills and they were dangerous, as if! theyre awesome! he found lotsa pictures of girls with big titties saying it was because of the pills. duh! we knew that! the boobies are awesome!

i cant remember how to post a picture or id show you.. stupid thing

i just love how big they got, and how good they feel. i can just play with them when im bored or sad and everything gets better. and i can just wave em at people and they cheer up! it’s awesome! an i cna lick my nipples now, they just taste so fucking good, and i can just cum an cum like this

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/19/2010 03:48:00 PM
0 comments

woopsy

sorry i got all distracted with my titties

i remembered!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_RyMaPc-RI/AAAAAAAAABY/Ut1slyiPoUE/s1600/N-HancDD-5.jpeg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_Ryh1zSz5I/AAAAAAAAAB4/MWxEMDTW0J8/s200/EverSexy-Twitter-Hottie-8.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_RyGqSxUtI/AAAAAAAAABQ/NLoYy8kTUNQ/s1600/N-HancDD-4.jpeg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_RyXor3KUI/AAAAAAAAABo/_df-QNbVfNY/s1600/N-HancDD-7.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_Rycrx4oXI/AAAAAAAAABw/8pdpRuJW_Nc/s1600/N-HancDD-16.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/S_RyRnvct8I/AAAAAAAAABg/13f4tQMlWDc/s200/Cleavage.jpg

I’m totally not telling which one is me, lol. Chris got all mad though when i wouldn’t stop taking the pills. I told him it was ok if i was fucking other people at work cause i’d still suck him off whenever he wanted or tittyfuck him, or let him fuck my ass an call me a whore, cause he totally liked that.. but he still was mad and he left..

so i was sad, but sarah came over to cheer me up, and she brought lots of friends. so we had lots of fun the last few days =) HR is loving the pills too. I caught that cute blonde in accounts under debbies desk. they were soo cute and shy, but i told them its ok to like girls, but they should try cock too cause its just so awesome.

but i gotta go cause hardeep is here for my daily review! see you all later!

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 5/19/2010 04:16:00 PM

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I’m betting you’re either the top left or the bottom right. :)

But how’s your week been? Is Chris still ticked off?

May 26, 2010 8:53 PM

Bye All!

Chris told me I should say goodbye to all theinternet people, so bye internet people! I had lotsa fun playin with my titties and tellin you all about what happened with stuff, it got me sooo hot. Like right now I keep having to take breaks an type one handed cause its so exiting to remember everything.

I got a new job like, sucking an fucking, an chris takes pictures so it makes lotsa money and its soooo much fun! but he says i cant talk to you anymore cause im too sugestible.

so like, what happened was that chris left, and i was sad, but i was so horny, and then my pills ran out, so i went to the doc and he told me hed gimme more if i sucked him and i said sure, cause like, i was horny. but chris showed up and got really mad and yelled and the doc and hit him and stuff, and the doc told him lotsa things, then chris took me away and fucked me! it was soooo nice that he was fucking me again. he like, found sarah and got her to move in with us and he takes lotsa pictures now, he said i could show yo uthis one, its not all sexy like the other ones.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1-awSiSC1wQ/TAgkzbpwTCI/AAAAAAAAACg/2dt4NTptVlg/s1600/wow22.jpg

dont my tits look great though? anyway, he says im gonnabe a porn star now isnt that awesome!! i just fucking love it whn they grab my titties and fuck em and squeeze em and everything gets all pink and explodyand

ooo god i love that. i came playin with em. i gotta go before i get in trouble from chris

but like, if you see me in my new career, totally tell me you read my blog! Ill be sure to give you a tittyfuck for a thanks, cuz you guys all were like, awesome.

Posted by Christine Tarasov at 6/03/2010 02:48:00 PM
0 comments