The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 29: Slave Dave.

David’s big mouth at work had caused me quite a sleepless night. After tossing and turning, worrying that the police would be banging down my door any minute and wondering how I was going to extricate myself from this situation without having to move to Guatemala I had a revelation.

Okay, so not so much a revelation as a realization that a cute guy with a big mouth could come in handy. Tonight I’d put his big mouth to other uses.

David was barely inside the house and out of his boots when I gave him his trigger.

“On your knees, boy,” I commanded.

He prostrated himself before me.

“Follow me, David. But you must crawl!”

I led the way into the den, glancing back now and then to watch undercover detective David Rivera crawling around wearing two week old socks.

“How was your day, boy?”

“Okay.”

I sat back in my chair and slipped off my shoes, propping my feet on the coffee table. “Anything interesting happen?”

He paused.

“Tell me, boy.”

“I don’t know what happened really. I went out for lunch today like I always do at the deli and when I went to pay I couldn’t seem to get the money to add up right. It was kind of embarrassing.”

“Perhaps you should begin charging your purchases, David, if you no longer can use money.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Have you been to the gym today?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What happened while you were there?”

“I did cardio and weights.”

“And then...?”

“Then I hit the showers.”

I sighed. “David, did you sniff any man’s shoes today?”

“Yes, sir. After I showered I got dressed and stuff, but I didn’t want to leave. I really wanted to sniff shoes. So I waited around for awhile. Some guys were looking at me kind of funny. Then this short Italian guy came into the locker room. He was cute and I think he saw me looking at his feet ‘cause he kind of smiled at me. Then he stuffed his socks in his sneakers and left them out to go shower. I waited ‘til nobody was looking and I went to grab the sneakers. But I knew the guy saw me looking at them. So I just grabbed one of his socks and got out of there.”

I had instructed him to steal the shoe, too, this time. It seemed his self-preservation instinct kept him from breaking a law he could get caught breaking. Score one for police training.

“What did you do after that?”

“I went out to my car and held the sock over my nose and whacked off.”

I smiled. “David, I want you to lie at my feet.”

“Yes, sir.” He crawled toward me and lie on his back.

“That’s a good boy. I know you like to sniff socks, so I thought I’d give you a present today.” I lowered my right socked foot over his face and rubbed my toes over his nose. “Inhale deeply, David. Breathe in and out. Let the world slip away. Think of nothing but the smell of my foot. You crave that smell, David. Your cock is already responding to the smell of my foot.”

I glanced at his crotch, where an obscene bulge was poking against his jeans.

“David, as you breathe in the scent of my feet you will find that you don’t really have to pay attention to my words to understand them. They will just sort of seep into your brain and be obeyed, becoming a part of who you are. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. You want to be a good slave, don’t you, David?”

“Yes, sir!”

I placed both my feet over his face, on either side of his nose, the balls of my feet covering his eyes. “David, you’ve already begun to experience losing your math skills. Today you will find that your knowledge of science and technology is evaporating. Not only will you not be able to fathom basic science, you will not be able to program your VCR or check your email anymore. Typing reports will be impossible for you, since you no longer know how to type on a keyboard. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good.” I moved my foot to cover his nose. He opened his mouth to breathe deeply.

“David, were you a good student in history?”

“I was okay.”

“Not anymore. Your knowledge of history and geography and world events is long since forgotten. Even as I’m talking to you now you know that you can no longer locate places on a map or recall any information about past historical events. The stories on the news will lose all meaning for you because you don’t understand where or what they’re talking about. You are no longer a student of history. And those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat past mistakes. You have repeated the mistake of your coworker—Mitch Driver. Your will won’t be your own for much longer. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

I shifted my left foot to cover his mouth. Now it would be impossible for David to breathe without inhaling a nose- or mouth-ful of my socked foot.

“Breathe in and out, David. In and out. All your knowledge of math and science and technology and history will be locked away from your mind once you awaken. Only I can give you access to that information again. You will not understand what has happened to you; you will only know that you no longer comprehend a lot of the life around you. You will wish that you had a Master to explain things to you. And that will only reinforce your desire to be a slave. Do you understand?”

With my foot over his mouth it was hard to understand his reply. “Nod if you understand, boy.”

David nodded his head yes.

I uncovered his nose. “David, it’s time for you to get on your knees.”

He knelt before me. There was a small wet spot on the front of his jeans.

I unzipped my khakis. “Use that big mouth of yours to please me, boy.” I settled back against the chair and enjoyed his warm mouth on my cock. That would teach David to open his big mouth about me to anyone. Soon enough...

David took my entire cock down his throat hungrily. He was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I was ready to shoot. I could tell he was, too. But it wasn’t the time.

When he was done he licked me clean, then knelt before me, a vacant look on his face. He was really quite deeply under. I shrugged. No sense in not taking advantage of a deeply hypnotized potential slave.

“David, take off your clothes.”

He quickly and efficiently stripped off his shirt, wifebeater, and jeans, exposing a cock so hard it was pointing at his chin.

What to do, what to do? I had already done so much to David. He was exercising more and more rigorously, and it showed on his body. He was wearing the same socks for over two weeks, and sniffing other men’s shoes in order to achieve erection. He was losing quite a bit of his education. What finishing touch did he need tonight?

It suddenly occurred to me that what David needed most was staring me in the face. That ripe, hard cock of his needed a piercing!

“David, do you know what a Prince Albert is?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When you awaken you will realize that what you need to make your life complete is a Prince Albert piercing. You will go downtown and get pierced as soon as you possibly can. You will physically feel the need to have your penis pierced. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Where will you go when you leave here?”

“To get a Prince Albert.”

“Exactly. You’re going to make a fine slave, David. You’ve been preparing for it your whole life. Your parents knew you should be a slave. Hear how your name sounds like slave? Dave. Slave. Dave. Slave. Dave’s a slave. Dave’s a slave.”

David’s breathing had quickened. He wore a smile on his face.

I stooped over and picked up his wifebeater, tossing it to him. “Cover your cock with the undershirt, David.”

He did.

“Cum now!”

His body shuddered and bucked as he shot his load into his shirt. As he rode out the last waves of pleasure coursing through his body he seemed to sag, spent.

“David, you have a lot of new instructions to follow beginning tonight. Get dressed.”

He pulled on his pants and shirt.

“Remember, you must still wear these socks and handcuff yourself at night in order to be a good slave. 1...2...3.”

David blinked and stared at me momentarily. Then he seemed to notice he was on his knees. He got to his feet, looking flustered.

I, too, got to my feet. “I’m glad you came, David, but I do have some work to do. See you soon?”

“Yes, sir,” he replied, walking to the foyer and putting on his boots. “I have to go downtown anyway.”

To be continued in Part 30...

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 30: New Directions.

I woke up today to the realization that the holding pattern I had set my life in needed to change. I had been waiting for Craig to return; something that became less likely with each passing day. I had told him I wouldn’t wait for him. It was time to stick to that statement. I decided to cancel my appointments and reassess my life.

It’s interesting just how much procrastination and time-wasting can go into reassessing one’s life. I spent much of the morning surfing the internet with no real purpose. I did email Lee Phillips to tell him that the boy he was waiting for was a work in progress.

Around noon the phone rang. To my surprise it was Ryan O’Mara, from SUNY. Apparently there was an opening for an Adjunct to teach a behavioral studies course. Would I consider taking it on?

I knew very well the reason the job had been vacated—Professor Edwards’ demise—but I wasn’t about to mention that knowledge. I also knew the college had had a month to search for a replacement. Now it was days before the start of the semester.

I had taught at the college in the past; I enjoyed the work, but my extracurricular activities had been keeping me busy since meeting Craig. It was shortly after he became my slave that I stopped teaching.

Wade bounded into the kitchen, dressed and ready for the day. His brown hair had been freshly cut just yesterday, and he looked like the definition of cute. “Was that the phone?”

“Sure was.”

“I’m waiting to hear from Andrew.”

I nodded. “That wasn’t him. That was a friend of mine at the college. I’ve been invited to teach a course at your school.”

“Yeah? Really? You’re going back to school?”

“Looks like.”

“What class? Can I take it?”

“You’re welcome to sign up for it. It’s a Behavioral Science class. I have to figure out exactly what the curriculum is.”

“Cool.” Wade opened the refrigerator and stared at its contents. He looked unimpressed.

The doorbell rang.

“Is that Andrew?” I asked.

Wade dashed down the hall to the door. The thing about Wade is he never walked anywhere.

A moment later he was back. Closely followed by Scott.

I glanced down at myself. I was so not dressed for company. Especially impossibly handsome company that looked like it stepped from an Abercrombie catalog from the toes of his oxfords to the tips of his glossy black hair.

“Hey, Chris.” He gave a little wave.

“Scott! Forgive the way I look; I wasn’t expecting anyone.” I shot a look at Wade.

Scott shrugged. “I don’t know, you look all rumpled and sexy.” He flashed a smile.

Faded jeans and a wrinkled shirt...rumpled, maybe. Sexy? Scott must have low standards. “Liar. Anyway, I probably should go put myself together for the day. What do you two have planned?”

“Oh. I was just stopping to see if Wade wanted to get lunch. And I wanted to talk to you for a minute, too, if you have time...”

“Of course.” I sat at the table. “Pull up a chair. What can I do for you?”

Scott pulled out a chair, turned it around and straddled it.

My thoughts could have gotten me arrested.

“I was thinking some more about when you said that maybe hypnotism could help me with my stage fright. I was wondering if we could try that. I totally understand if you say no and all...”

I tore my eyes away from Scott’s nervous smile and glanced at Wade. He was nodding vigorously.

I bit my lip. “I think I could offer my help.”

“Wow. Really? I mean, thanks. That’s great.”

Wade sat opposite me at the table. “Why don’t you go get ready and we can all go to lunch?”

“Sounds like fun.” I got to my feet.

Scott looked me up and down. “Maybe you should wear those jeans.”

I laughed and headed for the stairs.

After a really enjoyable lunch with Wade and Scott I decided to stop by Leatherman’s. I hadn’t been in touch with him this week and the lack of communication was piquing my curiosity.

Bootboy answered the door, dressed in a pair of leather short shorts and his boots. I couldn’t recall a time when I’d seen the former Leatherman looking so content, or so fit. Perhaps taking away his free will and his Club and turning him into a servant had been a good move. Still, seeing him like this made me want to put him under and do things to him.

I chuckled softly.

“I’ll get Master,” Bootboy said.

“Just a second, Bootboy.”

He turned. “Yes, sir?”

“Don’t touch my ass.”

I watched as Bootboy’s eyelids drooped and his jaw went slack.

“How are you, Bootboy?”

“Good, sir.”

“Do you enjoy serving your Master?”

“Yes, sir!”

“I’m glad to hear that. You’ve been very good about fulfilling your new role in life. So I’m going to reward your good behavior. Would you like that, boy?”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.”

“From this moment forward, whenever you hear your name, it will feel to you as though your cock is being stroked. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What is your name?”

“Bootboy, sir.”

“Whenever you hear ‘Bootboy’ your body will respond as though your cock had been stroked. Repeat it and know that it’s true.”

“Whenever I hear ‘Bootboy’ my body will respond as though my cock had been stroked.”

That should cause some interesting behavior. “1...2...3.”

Bootboy smiled. “How can I serve you, sir?”

“Well, Bootboy, I would like you to fetch your Master for me.”

As soon as I called his name Bootboy seemed to shift his weight.

“Bootboy?” I repeated.

An expression of confusion flickered across his face.

“What are you waiting for, Bootboy?”

“Nothing, sir. Sorry, sir.” He turned and raced up the stairs.

I sat on one of the leather sofas and waited. I saw Leatherman’s boots on the stairs shortly.

“This is a surprise, Christopher. What brings you here?”

“I hadn’t heard from you and I was in the neighborhood.”

Leatherman nodded. “I’ve seen what you’ve been doing with David and I didn’t want to interrupt your work. Do you know that every time someone mentions the word slave he gets this peaceful smile on his face as though it were his fondest desire?”

“I put that smile there, my friend.”

“You’re a genius, Christopher. If only you’d take my advice. With your talent and my business savvy we could turn out custom-made slaves for every Master in town. Then we expand...”

“Polish your boots.”

I waited for Mitch’s trigger to take effect. He hadn’t been under in awhile. Same old effect, however. I stood and walked around Mitch. He wore leather pants, boots, and a black shirt that was only buttoned halfway up his chest. If he hadn’t been such a bigoted bastard he would’ve been quite a catch. I shrugged. I had things in mind for Mitch, but not for today. Today was just a brief dalliance.

“Leatherman, I’m tired of debating with you about marketing slaves. So I think I’ll break you of the habit. It worked for David and it can work for you. From now on whenever you speak the word ‘slave’ you will discover a yen in yourself to become a slave. The results will be incremental. The more often you discuss slaves, the stronger your urge to serve will become. What may begin as a fleeting inclination will grow stronger until it becomes a compulsion. Each time you speak the word slave you will be signing away your own desire for free will. You control your own destiny, Mitch. Should you decide to pursue slavery, slavery will pursue you. Speak the words and know they are true: each time you utter the word slave you increase your desire to become a slave.”

“Each time I utter the word slave I increase my desire to become a slave.”

“That’s a good boy. Now when you awaken you will not understand why saying the word slave has such an effect on you. You will not be aware of the shift in aspirations. But your subconscious mind will respond each time you say the word slave, escalating your longing to become a slave. 1...2...3.”

Mitch shook his head. “What was I saying?”

“You want to expand the slave business.”

“That’s right.” Leatherman sat beside me on the sofa. “Christopher, I’m telling you, we could make a fortune from this. Masters all over the world would hire us. Even those with boys of their own would jump at the chance to have them reprogrammed as perfect slaves.”

I studied Leatherman’s face. No visible reaction. Well, I did say the change would be incremental. I didn’t really expect him to fall to his knees and beg to serve me after saying the word once, did I?

“And where do you think these other potential slaves would come from? An ad in the paper for gay slaves?”

“What does it matter if they’re gay? If you can reprogram them, surely you can make straight boys gay.”

“Do you hear yourself? You’re talking about kidnapping boys and stealing their lives.”

“It’s not like they wouldn’t enjoy it. Bootboy loves being my boy.” Leatherman shrugged. “We’d be providing a service. And the slaves would be taken care of—these boys are investments. No Master is going to not feed and clothe his slave longterm.”

“And what happens if the Master decides to free his slave? Do we open a Used Slave Lot?” I smirked.

“Then you put them back the way they were. You can do that, can’t you?”

I got to my feet. “I don’t want to discuss this any further. As it is I’m hypnotizing David because of you. That’s enough.”

“Just think about it, Christopher.”

I rolled my eyes. All I could think was how quickly Leatherman was going to want to be a slave himself at the rate he was going.

To be continued in Part 31....