The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 33: Wade’s P.O.V.

I usually stick to the sidelines and don’t butt in here because technically Chris would be annoyed to know I was sticking my two cents in about what’s been going on, but tonight at work was just bizarre. And I don’t mean the crummy tips or the old guy who kept hitting on Scott. Scott was nice about it though—he must be used to it. I mean, he’s got that whole Abercrombie thing going on and all. Shoot, if I looked like him I probably wouldn’t care when old guys tried to pick me up either.

Anyway, it was a weird night at the bar. Maybe it was just ‘cause of the full moon? I don’t know. But Kampas was kind of deserted. And the people who did come in were not people I wanted to see.

Of all people to show up Craig came in. What a bastard. I don’t think he has any idea how badly he screwed up. I mean, he had this great guy and a great house, and Chris really loved him. And he left for some idiot old boyfriend of his. Don’t even get me started on the whole thing with the boyfriend trying to kill himself. I mean, who needs a boyfriend who’s getting over a nervous breakdown?

That’s why I’m glad I met Andrew. Sometimes he acts a little out there, but he’s got a really big heart. And he’s always sweet and cute, and worried about me. Yep, he’s a keeper.

Anyway Craig grabs a beer and sits down at a table and next thing I know he’s talking to some guy in a suit. And I mean really talking for like a long time. I think the guy in the suit must’ve been asking a lot of questions, but it was hard to really find out. Whatever. Who cares what Craig does anyway?

Then the guy in the suit was gone and another guy was at the table. I couldn’t tell who he was at first because he was sitting with his back to me. But after a few minutes the new guy was looking around, checking the place out, I guess, and I saw him clearly. Bastard brought Alan to MY bar! What a sleaze. You know, for about fifty cents I’d smack Craig upside the head.

“What’s the matter?”

I turned to Scott. “What?”

“I asked what’s the matter. You’re spacing out on me tonight.”

I glanced around. “We’re not that busy...”

“I didn’t say we were busy. But it’d be nice to have a little company when it’s dead in here.”

I nodded, then pointed over at Craig and Alan’s table.

“Oh.” Scott shrugged. “Well, it’s a public place...”

“It’s not right.”

Scott punched me lightly on the arm. “Stay out of it.”

“You don’t think it’s messed up that he came here with his new boyfriend?”

“I think it’s his way of proving a point. He’s not ashamed of what he did.”

“Well he should be.” I crossed my arms.

Scott shook his head. “You’re amazing.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, Chris is a big boy. He can take care of himself. And I think he’s doing better.”

“You do?”

“He sounded happier when I talked to him on the phone this afternoon.”

I smiled. “You called him?”

Scott nodded. “It wasn’t a big deal, I just wanted to see how he’s doing.”

“Yeah, right. You’ve got a crush.” I laughed.

Scott frowned. “It isn’t like that. Chris is a nice guy. And he needs some friends right now.”

“Well, I hope it works out,” I said. “Cause I could deal with you being in the family.”

Scott reached out and messed up my hair with a big grin on his face. “You’re waaaaaay ahead of yourself.”

Somebody cleared his throat behind me.

I turned around. Suit guy was standing at the bar. “Can I help you?”

He was like staring at me. Just what I needed—some weirdo friend of Craig’s staring at me.

“I understand you know Craig.”

I frowned. That wasn’t the way to get me to like him. “Do you want a drink?”

“And that you also know my dear friend Christopher.”

Something about the way he called Christopher his dear friend made me shiver.

He reached out and touched my shoulder.

I shrugged him off. “Look, Buddy...”

Scott was at my side immediately. “Is there a problem here?” he asked in an ingratiating tone.

“No problem at all,” Suit guy said, all smooth.

Yeah, no problem my fat Aunt Harriet.

“Perhaps it would be wise for you to leave our establishment,” Scott continued.

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Because there will be no laying of hands on the bartenders.”

Suit guy’s eyes flashed, but he simply shrugged, holding out his hands. “My apologies.” He turned and walked out the door.

I shivered. “Well, he’s creepy.”

“He tried to grab you. What was that about?”

“I dunno. But yuk.”

Scott raised his eyebrows. “Don’t look now, but Craig’s leaving.”

I swiveled around. Craig was smiling, all self-satisfied. And Alan, well, Alan looked sweaty and kind of flushed. “Hell,” I said.

“What?”

“Look at ‘em. They just had sex.”

Scott looked skeptical. “Don’t be silly.”

“I know what sex looks like. This place is gonna need a Silkwood scrubdown now.”

Scott groaned.

To be continued in Part 34...

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 34: Pierced Cocks and Mental Blocks.

David’s visits were becoming quite an adventure. Tonight was no exception. I knew immediately when I saw him that he had followed through on my last post-hypnotic suggestion. His usual swagger was quite subdued, and his jeans appeared to be baggier than usual.

“Closet Cop, take down those pants.”

David’s hands automatically reached for the button on his jeans, even as his mind slipped into its suggestive state. Within seconds his pants were down around his ankles and his somewhat swollen, red cock was on display, a circular silver dumbbell hanging from its end.

I grinned. Piercings had never really done a whole lot for me, but I knew they were quite stimulating for some men. I also knew it would be at least a month before David would be healed. Going commando, as David was instructed to do, would only aggravate the situation and lengthen his healing time. Oh well. I’d just have to make certain it was quite awhile before he’d get to come again...

As I was contemplating his new piercing David removed his shoes, kneeling to take a long sniff of each wheat-colored workboot, and then stood, stepping out of the tangled jeans at his ankles. His cock had begun to stiffen.

I looked at the twisted expression on his face and his bulging cock. As much as I wanted to teach David a lesson for his ignorance, I didn’t actually intend to cause him physical damage. A little pain can be fun. A lot of pain is cruel. I realize some men are into that. I’m not.

“David, when we reach the den you will remain standing until I instruct you otherwise.” I turned and led him to the den, resuming my usual spot in my chair. He stood in front of the couch, cock at half-mast, looking uncomfortable. His tanned and toned body was quite remarkable—his extra gym time was certainly paying off. He was a perfect specimen of Guatemalan manhood. And he would stand in the center of my den until I allowed him to do otherwise. With all that had transpired around here lately, I’d almost forgotten the sheer joy of controlling a boy.

“David, have you been wearing your white socks like you’re supposed to?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s a good boy. I’m glad to hear that. Because it is those socks that allow you to have an erection. Without those socks you would not be able to achieve erection, or cum, David. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What do you need in order to become erect?”

“My socks.”

“Right. Now, tell me, how have the last two days been for you?”

“Okay, sir.”

“Okay? What did you do?”

“Well, um, my cock has been real sore since I got my piercing. But I wanted my piercing and it won’t hurt forever. And I want a Master who will like my piercing...”

“You want a Master?” I said in surprise.

“Yes, sir! I want to be a slave. I want somebody to take care of me. I’ve been really confused. I don’t understand what is going on at work. And even when I’m home things keep going wrong. I don’t know what’s happening, but I just want somebody to explain things and tell me what to do.”

I was smiling. I know I was. I hadn’t expected his attitude to have progressed this far, nor to make such progress tonight. But I’m nothing if not adaptable. “Well, you know, David, in order to have a Master you will have to give up a few more things.”

“Give up?” he repeated.

“Yes. I can’t begin to find you a Master until I am sure you are ready to be a slave. Are you certain you want to be a slave?”

“Oh, yes, sir! I want to be a slave!”

“David, it is generally up to a boy’s Master to decide what skills he will have, and what he will be allowed to do. So I am going to make you a blank slate, and then we’ll work on giving you back just those abilities your new Master will want you to have. How does that sound? Does that sound good to you?”

“Yes, sir!”

“You’ve already given up your knowledge of math, science, technology and history. As you stand here listening to my voice other skills and abilities you have learned are being locked away from your memory, unavailable to you to access. You will no longer be able to read or write, David. The written word holds no meaning for you. You are an illiterate slave. While it is possible that your Master will allow you to read and write for him, until such time you will no longer be able to read or write. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“You will also no longer be able to drive a car. A slave who cannot read can obviously not be allowed to drive. You will have to walk or take public transportation. You will not know how to drive a car. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, before you can become a slave you will have to take care of some aspects of your former life as David Rivera. Tomorrow you will go into your job at the police station and talk to your boss. You will tell him that you have chosen to leave the police force. You will quit your job, telling him you are unhappy with your life and plan to move out of town. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What will you tell your superior officer?”

“I will quit my job.”

“Why?”

“I am unhappy.”

“Why?”

“I want to move out of town.”

“That’s a good slave. Excellent, David. Once you have quit your job you will return here and I will work on setting up a Master for you. Now we have one more thing to discuss before you leave here tonight. You have been wearing your socks for over two weeks, is that correct?”

“Yes, sir.”

“And you need to be wearing those socks in order to achieve erection. Is that correct?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Remove your socks, David.”

David balanced on his left foot and peeled off his right sock—it was blackened and grimy and quite possibly could have stood on its own, free of his foot. He then shifted his weight and removed his left sock. He stood holding the socks. My own cock jumped at the sight of them.

“Wait here, David.”

I left the den, making a brief stop over in the kitchen before heading upstairs. When I returned I was carrying a large Ziploc baggie and a fresh pair of white socks.

“David, you will now deposit your white socks in this bag.”

He quickly stuffed the filthy white socks into the baggie. The odor emanating from them was heady. I zippered the bag shut.

“David, you will now put on this fresh pair of socks. You will return to your routine of wearing white socks every day, only now you will resume changing them daily. You will continue to sleep wearing your socks and handcuffs. But you will find that you are completely unable to achieve erection. Do you understand all of the instructions I have given you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good boy. You will only be able to achieve erection when I give you back your socks. And you will only be able to remember the knowledge you have lost of your life as David Rivera when I allow you to. You will be blocked from those memories once I awaken you. You will be a slave from this point on until I choose to free you. And you will know that I am the only man who can set you free, Slave Dave. You will know that no matter what Master you serve, I am the Master who created you and who can set you free.”

I unzipped my pants and exposed my hard cock. “Kneel, slave.”

David dropped to his knees. “You will now service my cock. Once you taste my cum you will know that I am the man who keeps you enslaved and that you must obey my every command. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Serve me.”

I spread my feet apart and stood before my new slave, allowing him to feast on my cock. His mouth explored every inch of my rod, licking and slurping at my scrotum. My legs were beginning to shake.

As I pumped my load into his hungrily waiting mouth I cried out, “You are a Slave, Dave!”

David lapped up every drop of cum, licking me clean. He smiled up at me as I fastened my pants.

I patted his head. “You’re a good slave, David.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Go put on your pants and boots.”

David scurried out of the room, eager to please.

Well, I’d done it. I’d solved the problem of nosy detective David Rivera. Unfortunately that probably meant a new detective would eventually be on the case. And really unfortunately, that meant I had a new slave to take care of. The only problem I foresaw was that I had no intention of keeping him. While I did enjoy having a slave, David was not the boy for me.

Now, who could I possibly entrust his care to?

To be continued in Part 35...