The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 43: Bound To Please…

I was sitting on the couch with my feet up watching TV. I knew Alan would be home any time now and I wanted the first thing he saw to be my white socks. He would do pretty much anything at this point once he saw them. How great was that twist? I laughed to myself. Alan was even getting into bondage now. I had caught him online looking at a website. ‘For ideas’, he had said.

Today had been the first day back at class for me. Already I had a ton of reading I should be doing for classes but I didn’t feel like it. I didn’t really feel like being in school. It had been Chris’s idea for me to finish my education. I never really wanted to, but he insisted that I needed a degree to fall back on. You know, in case the whole hypnotist/slave thing didn’t work out. Like I couldn’t just hypnotize guys to support me or something. I don’t know what his story was. Chris has all this power and he doesn’t use it. Look at Alan. It’s not like I’m forcing him to do anything he doesn’t want to do. He told ME he was in love with me. I just helped him to like tying me up so that we could both have a good time.

The front door of the apartment opened and Alan entered grinning. His eyes immediately locked on my socked feet. “Hey,” he said throatily.

“Hi, Alan. How was your day?”

“Work was work. But I stopped on the way home to pick up a couple things that I think you’re gonna like.” He rattled a brown paper bag.

I crossed the living room to him and greeted him with a kiss.

He tossed the bag aside and drew me into his arms. Kissing Alan hasn’t been disappointing yet.

When he paused for breath I asked, “So what did you bring me?”

He retrieved the bag from where it had dropped and fished inside it, pulling out a length of rope.

“You bought rope?”

“And some other stuff. Why don’t you go into the bedroom? I’ll meet you there.”

I kissed him. “Don’t be long.”

In the bedroom I suddenly didn’t know what to do while waiting for him. I flopped on the bed. No, too casual. I struck a pose, propping my elbow on the bed and my head on my hand. No, too low-budget Skinimax. I stood up and pulled my shirt off over my head, then stepped out of my pants.

I was bent over away from the doorway when I heard Alan say, “Now there’s a view.”

I turned around and grinned. He was checking out my ass. I reached to pull off my T-shirt.

“No, leave it on for now.”

I wondered what he had in mind. It was then I noticed the broom handle he was holding.

He dropped the handle and the bag near the foot of the bed. He had removed his jacket and tie before joining me in the bedroom. Now he kicked off his shoes. He stood in patterned navy socks, navy slacks, and a white dress shirt surmising me and the bed, then crossed the distance between us and began kissing my neck.

He worked his way up to my mouth, all the while steering me onto the bed. He knelt over me and placed a finger on my lips. “Roll over.”

I started to ask why.

“Don’t say anything, just do it. You’ll like it, Craig.” He got off the bed.

I rolled over on my stomach. I was in the center of our bed. I heard him pad over and rustle the paper bag. And then he was back. He took my right hand and began tying it to the end of the broom handle. Then he tied my left hand to the opposite end of the bar, which rested behind my shoulders. Suddenly I realized that when he had said he was looking for ideas on the internet he had hit on a great idea. My hands were secured about four feet apart. I tried to turn to look at him, but the handle hit the bed and prevented me from turning too far.

I was hard as a rock at that moment.

Alan bent and began kissing the back of my neck. When he hit that certain spot I swear I could’ve cum right then. He whispered right into my ear, “How do you like it so far?”

I moaned.

He stood up and walked to the end of the bed. He pulled my ankles together and bound them tightly. The rope bit through my socks into my flesh. My breath caught. Then he pulled my ankles back toward my body and attached the rope to the bar behind my neck.

When he was done I was hogtied with a spreader bar. This was more than beginner bondage. Alan must have been studying for this. My cock was so hard it hurt.

“How’s that?” Alan asked. He sounded proud.

“Alan,” I sighed. “I love you.”

He caressed my cheek. “I love you, too. Now let’s get you out of this stuff so we can have some more fun…”

“Out? No!” Was he kidding? Already? I’d only been tied up for a few minutes. “Needledick, can you hear me?”

Almost immediately Alan’s breathing changed. “Uh-huh.”

“You will leave me tied up awhile. You enjoy seeing me tied up. You just want to be able to see my white socks while I’m tied up. You could be happy all night like that—just looking at my white socks and seeing me tied up. Understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“1…2…3.” Whew. That was easy. I wanted to enjoy this a little longer. “Alan, this is amazing.”

“Shhh,” he said. “Don’t talk.” He traced a finger up my back and kneaded my neck with his hand.

I moaned. “That feels so good.”

He got off the bed again. I heard the sound of something peeling. Then he pressed a strip of duct tape over my mouth, wrapping it all the way around my head. He pressed it hard over my mouth, then patted my cheek.

“I told you not to talk. I just want to sit here and look at you like this.”

I felt my eyes widen. What had I said when I had him under? I tried to say his trigger but the tape held. I tried to wipe my face against the bed but there was no way I was going to be able to get the tape off without his help. Shit. I had told him he could do this all night.

My heart was racing in my chest. I could feel my cock oozing. I struggled against the ropes. They held. I squirmed and writhed on the bed, but the knots held. My hands were too far apart to do any good untying myself. And I couldn’t even roll onto my back with my feet behind me tied to the bar.

What had I done? Chris would never leave me tied this long or this tightly. Alan had me completely helpless at his mercy. And I couldn’t even hypnotize him to take control.

My cock exploded, shooting cum onto the bed and my T-shirt. I wriggled on the bed. My underwear was stuck to me now.

“I knew you’d like this,” Alan said. He kissed the top of my head, then sat beside me on the bed and stared at my feet.

To be continued in Part 44…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 44: Daniel.

Leatherman picked me up at the house around 7:30. Daniel was meeting us at the Club at eight, but he was intent on my meeting Brian first. I swear, somewhere along the line he had become much worse about his attractions to young bottoms. Perhaps that had something to do with Mitch Driver’s original personality as a top? There was really no way to tell at this point. He had been rendered nearly unrecognizable from his cop days.

And David was on his way to the same fate.

Meanwhile, on top of the black eye I was sporting and the shooting pain in my side I had a bit of a headache from the vodka I had consumed so early in the day. I was reminded again why I don’t drink often.

I was wearing my leather coat and my dark sunglasses, but I suspected that I wasn’t going to cut an intimidating figure in the eyes of Brian or Daniel.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen, trailing behind Leatherman. He had been talking on and on about Brian, and what he’d like to do with him, and I had tuned out most of it. I just wanted to get this over with and get home.

Brian, however, was a surprise. He was well over six feet tall, lanky, and handsome. I could see the attraction immediately. His jeans were lowslung and he didn’t need a belt to keep them up. He wasn’t really my type, but I definitely recognize beauty when I see it.

Not to be satisfied simply pointing him out to me, Leatherman called Brian over to introduce me.

I wanted to smack Leatherman in the head.

“I’m sorry, you are…?” It was clear Brian couldn’t figure out the point of this introduction.

Neither could I.

Leatherman piped up, “We’re old friends. You’ll see Christopher at the Club a lot.”

“It was nice to meet you. Good luck with your new job.” I exited the kitchen before Leatherman could say anything more. He did have the decency to follow me to his private office in the back.

I lowered myself onto one of the leather couches. “When Daniel gets here you’d better let me do the talking,” I said.

He nodded.

I glanced around. “Where’s Bootboy this evening?”

Leatherman gestured above us. “He’s otherwise engaged.”

I hated to think.

There was a sharp knock at the door.

“That’ll be Daniel. Now, Christopher, give him a chance. He wants a slave quite badly.” Again as he said the word ‘slave’ I noticed his left eye twitch.

I was probably going to have to address that sooner or later.

Leatherman opened the door and greeted Daniel, giving me time to take in his appearance. I don’t know what I had expected, but thankfully he was not clad in camouflage. He’d paired slacks with a sweater which accentuated his broad chest and made it clear he had well-defined arms. His eyes were set wide in his rugged face, and he wore his silvery hair in a flat-top.

I stood as Leatherman ushered him over. I wasn’t going to be able to get up and down much more today.

“Good to see you again, Christopher.” Daniel offered his hand so I shook it. Good, firm grip.

“Drinks?” Leatherman asked.

“Scotch,” Daniel replied.

I held up a hand. “Just soda for me.” I situated myself on the couch and Daniel sat across the low, sleek coffee table from me on the opposite couch.

As Leatherman busied himself at the bar, he said, “You both are aware of the purpose of this meeting, so there’s no point in beating around the bush.”

Why didn’t I ban him from this meeting?

Daniel leaned forward. “The way Leatherman spoke it seems you have a boy in mind who might meet my particular requirements?”

In that moment I felt like a pimp. Not a feeling I relished. However, since David was currently caged in my basement I didn’t really have the choice of taking the moral high ground. “I agreed to meet with you. Before I’d even consider introducing you to any of the boys I know I need to feel certain you wouldn’t mistreat a boy.”

“I’m not sure I understand what it is you want to know about me.”

Leatherman handed out drinks, then sat near me on the couch.

I removed my sunglasses. I was tired of squinting. At this rate I was going to have crow’s feet on top of a black eye.

Daniel’s face registered his surprise.

“Forgive my appearance,” I said blithely. “Now, from what I’ve gathered you’re looking for a boy for a live-in position with you?”

Daniel nodded. He studied the ice in his scotch. “All my life I have dealt with training young men from the position of authority. I was a career man in the Army, Leatherman probably mentioned that, and I enjoyed my position not because of the money or power, but because I was able to influence young men’s lives by mentoring them. I get great personal satisfaction out of being a mentor and watching someone that I have influenced go forth with more knowledge or insight than they had when they came to me.”

I sipped my soda. That certainly sounded noble. And Daniel probably did an excellent job in the military. But despite the requirement of following orders in the Army, those boys had free will. Did I trust Daniel with a boy who had been hypnotized to surrender to a Master’s will?

Leatherman turned to me. “Doesn’t that sound like the ideal situation for a slave?” Twitch.

“It sounds promising. But Leatherman also mentioned you’d like a boy with dog training. For all your talk of mentoring, I have to wonder how you plan to mentor a dog, Daniel.”

He sat back on the couch.

“I don’t mean to sound accusatory, but I’ve seen firsthand the effects of an abusive Master on a boy and I will not be party to that.”

“Is that what happened to you?” Daniel asked.

Leave me out of it, I thought. “No, this is the result of several homophobic teenagers. It’s difficult to explain and hurts like hell.”

“You should wear it as a badge of honor! You survived an attack.”

Mm-hm. “So you want a dog…?”

“I’m a dog lover and a dog’s love and devotion to his Master is possibly the purest form of love and commitment. I can think of nothing more fulfilling than to have someone surrender so totally and trust another man enough to give such absolute loyalty, love, and devotion.”

I can’t explain it, perhaps I’m jaded, but I just kept looking for a catch in his words. Could his motives really be this pure? Or was he saying all the right things (actually things that seemed too good to be true) to procure a boy before his true motivations came to light?

“Do you know a boy who might enjoy this arrangement? I have a large home and enough disposable income that he would be well taken care of.”

“Do you intend him to live as a dog most of the time?”

Daniel took a swig of scotch. “No, that would be for play. I can’t imagine that would be healthy long term.”

“So you’d want a slave in a houseboy capacity?”

“Perhaps to start. Ideally he and I would find that our synergistic relationship grows to love.”

Hmmm. He was either a codependent Master, or very romantic. It was getting late, I had had a long day, and I wanted to go home. I decided to hope for the best. And normally, I’m so not Pollyanna. I sighed.

“Okay, Daniel. I have a boy in mind for you. It will take several days to complete the dog training aspect you’ve requested, but you two may make a good match.”

Daniel nearly jumped off the couch. “I don’t know what to say!”

I told him I’d be in touch in a day or two, we exchanged goodbyes, and Leatherman drove me home, all the while ruminating on how happy Daniel would be and what an excellent Master he would make, adding that he, Leatherman, and I made a great team. I thanked him for the ride and entered the house. I wanted off this team.

I sagged against the door. Thank God that was over. And I could get David out of here before anybody noticed the former police detective was down in my basement.

“Chris, is that you?” Wade’s voice floated from the kitchen.

“Yes.”

Wade met me in the foyer. “You look kind of beat. Can I get you anything?”

I shook my head. “How’s your studying going?”

“I know I did well on those placement tests they made me take, but this math is over my head.” He frowned.

“Well, stick with it. It’s only the first class.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of. The teacher acted like this should be a review.”

“Andrew didn’t come over?”

“He had to work. Scott called for you a little while ago. He said if you were feeling up to it to call him.” Wade flashed a wide smile.

I grinned and entered the den. I was feeling a little more up to talking. Wade leaned against the doorjamb.

The answering machine light was blinking. I tapped the play button.

“Christopher, it’s Richard again. I might have known you’d be hard to get hold of. I expect to hear from you soon. You have my number.”

Wade perked up.

I glanced at him.

“Why do I know that voice?” he asked.

I attempted a shrug. “I don’t see how you could.”

“Play it again. I’m sure I’ve heard that voice before.”

“Wade, I don’t think—”

“Just play it again. I know him from somewhere. What did he say his name was? Richard?”

I gave in and pressed play. The message repeated.

Wade slapped the wall. “You know who that sounds like?” his voice rose. “That creepy guy from the bar!”

Silently, I screamed.

Fuck me.

To be continued in Part 45…